Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

"It's a new start!  ...on the same soap opera I was just employed at, which is being shepherded by the same executive produce who's employed me/kept me employed for years, most likely opposite the same leading lady I've been paired with multiple times.  But...new start!".

UGH.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 12

LOL at Despair in the Afternoon's Sweeps poll:

Worst GH sweeps ever?

-This was clearly the worst. WHY IS KIKI STILL ALIVE?

-Toxic balls. Enough said.

-Come on, Sonny gets a pardon and Fluke is Luke? Clearly the worst.

-No, but seriously. TOXIC FREAKING BALLS.

-Um, monkey flu, anyone?

-Please. Nothing that got rid of Courtney could possibly be the worst.

-What about the Carnival of Boredom? Was that even a sweeps event?

-Who cares, it was terrible.

https://despairintheafternoon.wordpress.com/2016/02/29/how-many-characters-can-not-die-in-one-episode/#comment-11596

• Love 5

I voted for last year.  This year was terrible, but nothing made me stroke out with rage the way the governor's pardon did.

Also, this excerpt cracked me up:

Speaking of [Rebecca Budig], I neither like nor particularly care about her as a character. But the fact that we’re meant to believe she has now legitimately fallen in love with a man she knows had her shot in the head and is defending him with delusional bullshit like “but he loves his son!” makes both me and Curtis’s beautiful beard me incredibly sad. Girl, get to an abuse hotline and get some help.
Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

Did no one see what Frank's intern posted on Twitter during the show today? He actually tagged Liason and said something about today being a great day for them to watch.

Who the fuck is still letting any of these ass clowns near social media? They should be given Leapfrogs and NOTHING ELSE. Not any one of these dumb mother fuckers associated with this show should ever tweet, post, tag, IG, snap chat, periscope, nothing. STOP IT, SHOW.

• Love 7

God that tweet was a mess.   My favorite reaction  tweet was someone who photo shopped a picture of Steve Hardy and it said "whoops, did I say Liason?  I meant JaSam"

And Kelly is adorable.  She really DOES get hurt a lot. 

• Love 8

I'm pretty confused about one point, though. What about the child's family's ability to pay? Do we regard that? Or do we not regard that??!! They've been very unclear about that! What they should do is say the EXACT SAME WORDS EVERY SINGLE TIME in case anyone else is as baffled as I am!

LMAOOOOOOOOO.

• Love 4

Did no one see what Frank's intern posted on Twitter during the show today? He actually tagged Liason and said something about today being a great day for them to watch.

The show has been shitting on Liason fans for the better part of 2 years now, what makes TIIC think that a single tweet is going to get them to tune in?

• Love 2

I hope Frank ran into Kristen, but then her more talented brother just walks in and is all "Hey... I got some cereal, yo." Then Cam can be aged. Finally. Or Spencer.

But we probably will get like return of Extra #3 who played a hostage.

Or Morgan can go into a coma and wake up with his face.

• Love 4

Just saw this barf-inducing image on Frank Valentini's Twitter:

CcmQlZnW4AAMUVF.jpg

Also, wasn't it "Franco Baldwin" the last time the SERIAL KILLER got arrested?

STFU Frank's intern. And btw, I don't really think "Therapist" is an official job title. 

Frank's Intern #27 tweeted there was a surprising kiss today, before the show started. So, was Intern #27 working off bad intel? Was the scene cut and no one bothered to correct Intern #27's copy of the script? Does Intern #27 know that Intern #28 starts next week so he just said 'Fuck all y'all'?

Did anyone pick up on these supposed 'clues' to a big announcement? I am fearful, with the mention of Britt, that Brydog's lady love is headed back. Yuck.

Did anyone pick up on these supposed 'clues' to a big announcement? I am fearful, with the mention of Britt, that Brydog's lady love is headed back. Yuck.

Nah. At least, not for anything more than a pit stop. They are committed to Morgan and Kiki and Nikolas has moved on with Soap Star Rebecca Budig. 

• Love 2

Frank's Intern #27 tweeted there was a surprising kiss today, before the show started. So, was Intern #27 working off bad intel? Was the scene cut and no one bothered to correct Intern #27's copy of the script? Does Intern #27 know that Intern #28 starts next week so he just said 'Fuck all y'all'?

I think Frank ('s intern) was referring to the Sam/Jason kiss.  Not that it was surprising in the slightest.

I think Frank ('s intern) was referring to the Sam/Jason kiss. Not that it was surprising in the slightest.

Really? You don't think there was supposed to be, wait, you know what? You are absolutely right. Because it was the opposite of surprising and makes no fuckin sense.

• Love 4

No, they had the tongue kiss a few weeks ago.

Right, when he brought her home from the hospital. They also kissed again when he went to say goodbye when he was going with DNAJ to Shriners Hospital for Children in Philadelphia.

How much y'all wanna bet Freaco kissed Liez at Shriners Hospital for Children in Philadelphia but they cut it?

"I got the sense they wanted to make something right."

UUUGGGHHH.  Exactly what crime did they commit against him?  He's an actor who got fired from a soap opera, like zillions of actors and actresses before him!

• Love 11