Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Twice as Far - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

I've always loved that Reese's commercial that implies the chocolate bunny had sex with the peanut butter.  It just screams "Easter candy" to me.

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 5

I've always loved that Reese's commercial that implies the chocolate bunny had sex with the peanut butter.  It just screams "Easter candy" to me.

That is my second favorite Easter commercial right behind the Cadbury auditions.

• Love 1

Eugene has  become annoying again. and will now die - which he deserves to at this point.  I don't like it when I agree with Abraham.

I am so over the ongoing commercial for FTWD.  The window is cracking good - please put me out of my misery and let the plane go down.

Edited by Macbeth
  • Love 1

I really think it is time for the weaker ones to start learning their way. I think they are finding their strength and it should be encouraged. Death is always a possibility but it means something to go down swinging rather than being a sitting duck.

• Love 2

I'd have to go back and watch the episode where Abe dumped Rosita, but I thought he inferred that he had outgrown her and no longer needed her. There IS more available ass out there, after all.

• Love 1