Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Twice as Far - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Here is your Pre-Air Speculation/Live Chat thread for S06.E14: Twice as Far. This thread will open Friday March 18th, at 5:00 pm.

The thread will close at 10:00 pm, after which you can head on over to the episode thread S06.E14: Twice as Far.

Remember:

------------> Post NO Spoilers (Comics, Talking Dead or Otherwise).

Take it to the Comics thread or the Talking Dead thread.

----------> Have Respect for each others' opinions, Always Be Civil and Enjoy Yourselves! <----------

How does one get "Twice As Far" when stuck in "The Same Boat" with all the others??

I'm not paying you to make me think existentially TWD.  I just want to watch zombies eat people I don't like and see Rick, Carol & the rest be crazy mofos.  Stay on target.

• Love 13

How does one get "Twice As Far" when stuck in "The Same Boat" with all the others??

Abe [sadly]: We're going to Hell...

Rick [encouragingly]: AND back!

Eugene [faux scientifically]: We don't have enough gas to go twice as far

• Love 5

In WW2, Operation Market Garden- a complex Allied offensive in Holland following D-Day- failed because it went "A Bridge Too Far". Rick has gone twice as far against Negan and will likely suffer major losses in their next encounter. 

• Love 3

Maybe it'll be the one where Coral explains to everyone that, since he is now well into his teens, they are twice as far chronologically into the ZA as everybody assumes. And for some reason there will be a chalkboard in the living room for Eugene to explain why Shanebabies undergo changes very slowly for the exact same reason as gasoline.

• Love 4