Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

Auditions pertaining I can share that you will more than likely see Kat get called out in her panel interview for 1. missing her original interview time and group. 2. that she gets called out for wearing a dress what wasn't deemed "interview appropriate."

I can't remember if anyone posted what she wore.  Was she in any of the group shots on instagram?

3 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

I don't mind your posts for the most part, but I think what people have a problem with is that your posts have been extremely vague (until this last one, and if that's true about Kat, very interesting) mixed with a lot of comments about how we're armchair warriors like the comment I bolded. You made a statement in your first post about how you're very sure none of us have attended auditions. The problem is that we have no real proof based on your posts that you have. Regardless of who you are and what information you may or may not have, comments like that just don't come across well. Intentions aside, it makes it sound like you think yourself better than the rest of the posters here. I for one think we all need to mellow and just get back to the discussion as usual. I hope you stay and post with us and that we are all able to get along, because any info you do have is much appreciated.

I apologize if some of my statements are taken out of context I don't think any of you ladies and possible gentlemen are armchair warriors I simply meant sitting on the couch watching the show not that you live on this forum or have no lives. I believe my statement was "I dare to say that majority of yall have not attended auditions" meaning I've read some post where other people have said they have attended in the past again not meaning it bad just simply you haven't had the opportunity to see what all goes into the process entirely. As for my validity of whether or not I was there I have no real reason to lie, I could tell you things but they are things unseen in the show so I would more than likely be called a liar once again (not saying you've said that personally.) I am southern raised and I do not think myself better than anyone else in this world we all wake up breathing and fall asleep doing the same, what makes the next person anymore special. I plan on staying, I've always been told not everyone will like you but that just means youre not changing to fit in. I am excited to see what else is in store.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

I apologize if some of my statements are taken out of context I don't think any of you ladies and possible gentlemen are armchair warriors I simply meant sitting on the couch watching the show not that you live on this forum or have no lives. I believe my statement was "I dare to say that majority of yall have not attended auditions" meaning I've read some post where other people have said they have attended in the past again not meaning it bad just simply you haven't had the opportunity to see what all goes into the process entirely. As for my validity of whether or not I was there I have no real reason to lie, I could tell you things but they are things unseen in the show so I would more than likely be called a liar once again (not saying you've said that personally.) I am southern raised and I do not think myself better than anyone else in this world we all wake up breathing and fall asleep doing the same, what makes the next person anymore special. I plan on staying, I've always been told not everyone will like you but that just means youre not changing to fit in. I am excited to see what else is in store.

You’re fine. You are welcome here!!!!!!

Everyone have a wonderful holiday!

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

Auditions pertaining I can share that you will more than likely see Kat get called out in her panel interview for 1. missing her original interview time and group. 2. that she gets called out for wearing a dress what wasn't deemed "interview appropriate." 

So Kat is late and wears a slutty dress? Seriously?! How in the world does she let that happen????

(edited)
29 minutes ago, omgtv said:

I can't remember if anyone posted what she wore.  Was she in any of the group shots on instagram?

I don't remember her being in any of the group shots. I just did a quick search of her IG and twitter and don't see her interview outfit there either. But in searching for her social media I did learn that she has acting credits, as evidenced by her IMDB page (I had no idea) and that she used to be brunette. I think she looked gorgeous as a brunette!

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm5471285/mediaindex?rmconst=rm3732740096&ref_=m_nmmi_mi_nm_pbl_1

Edited by Dior99
1 minute ago, Dior99 said:

I don't remember her being in any of the group shots. I just did a quick search of her IG and teitter and don't see her interview outfit there either. But in searching for her social media I did learn that she has acting credits, as evidenced by her IMDB page (I had no idea) and that she used to be brunette. I think she looked gorgeous as a brunette!

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm5471285/mediaindex?rmconst=rm3732740096&ref_=m_nmmi_mi_nm_pbl_1

Ooooh I agree she looks great as a brunette

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

So Kat is late and wears a slutty dress? Seriously?! How in the world does she let that happen????

Now I'm so curious to see the interview attire! I just re-watched season 3 episodes 1 & 2 and it was so interesting seeing the interview outfits then compared to now. Back then it seems like necklines were a little higher, there were a lot more button up shirts with collars, and the dressers weren't quite as tight.

31 minutes ago, omgtv said:

she was in a group of rookie candidates, she was in one of the last groups to go of the day so there were no other veterans there. I would also assume she didn't post a picture after being called out for wearing a dress that wasn't "interview appropriate", I mean would you? haha!

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, TXStar35 said:

That's all fair and understood, and I'm not mad at you at all. Just saying that the way things are worded makes a big difference in how they are received. I don't actually think you are self righteous or a liar. I can just see it from both sides. Anyway, I am going to see myself out and go get my "Game of Thrones" fix. :)

• Love 1

I welcome all who wish to post here.  After 11 seasons, plus the 2 hour special for some of us fans....it's about time this webpage has gotten someone's attention who has first hand knowledge in the DCC world.  I find Kelly and Judy fascinating and respect how serious they take their roles.   These girls come and go,....but Judy and Kelly are the show for me.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Dccfan126 said:

My first thought was this is one of Sam's little friends.

I wish I was still that young but sadly I could not pass for a high school girl anymore! ha!

• Love 1

Well, I am a tad skeptical.  Always bothers me when someone comes in here with the initial post downing everyone.  I could care less what the new Rebelwear (?)looks like, and  the fact that this person has been around for awhile, and just decides to post this years is suspicious.   Also have a problem with the condescension.  But no matter.  If Kat gets in trouble at her interview for inappropriate attire, I'm not gonna do handstands because we had it on inside information. I see that as no better than us saying things based on what we know.  It's gossipy, but we get busted for it. TX could be a repeat TC that never makes it,or even a junior camera person.

If you are legit, don't be sharing secrets openly.  If you are involved with Kelli and Judy, remember that there is this thing called loyalty, and don't be holding out a pole with information to try to get us to bite, knowing you can't say anything. That act, in itself is disloyal. 

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

Respectfully disagree :) I certainly understand  why people are skeptical but i'm not sure what people with inside knowledge are expected to do? Give Kelli's SSN? Provide the scores of all the vets from finals? LOL  Anytime anyone does give info that isn't readily available people accuse them of making it up, lying, etc. It feels like a lose-lose situation and certainly not a reason to be so antagonistic.  

But that is just me. I just want to have fun guys! :) 

This^  100% agree. 

Also, I think TxStar's writing style is too mature to be Sam or one of her friends. Not saying that Sam is immature, but it takes a mature perspective to have such a conciliatory tone when getting questioned.

Oh, and I have to see what Kat was wearing that was deemed not interview appropriate, but purple leather was ok, lol?

Things are definitely different in Texas. ;)

Edited by Java
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dopeydwarf said:

Well, I am a tad skeptical.  Always bothers me when someone comes in here with the initial post downing everyone.  I could care less what the new Rebelwear (?)looks like, and  the fact that this person has been around for awhile, and just decides to post this years is suspicious.   Also have a problem with the condescension.  But no matter.  If Kat gets in trouble at her interview for inappropriate attire, I'm not gonna do handstands because we had it on inside information. I see that as no better than us saying things based on what we know.  It's gossipy, but we get busted for it. TX could be a repeat TC that never makes it,or even a junior camera person.

If you are legit, don't be sharing secrets openly.  If you are involved with Kelli and Judy, remember that there is this thing called loyalty, and don't be holding out a pole with information to try to get us to bite, knowing you can't say anything. That act, in itself is disloyal. 

well tell me how you really feel haha! only teasing, I didn't plan on sharing anything of serious importance again for the I think 9th time ill say I DID NOT come on here to give inside info or share secrets, I came on after reading for some time because it seemed fun but some seem to be as protective over this forum and things posted as a mother goose is to her hatchlings ha! I am big on loyalty and respect and again have zero intention on breaking that, if that's what you gathered from my few post then I apologize for your misunderstanding. I appreciate your feedback though!

5 minutes ago, Java said:

This^  100% agree. 

Also, I think TxStar's writing style is too mature to be Sam or one of her friends. Not saying that Sam is immature, but it takes a mature perspective to have such a conciliatory tone when getting questioned.

Oh, and I have to see what Kat was wearing that was deemed not interview appropriate, but purple leather was ok, lol?

Things are definitely different in Texas. ;)

Purple. Leather.

I LOVE that statement! HA!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TXStar35 said:

once again never said I was here to give out "inside information". Also I have shared personal information with certain people on this forum in private messages. I didn't come on here to brag or boast about who or what I know just merely to talk to other people who love the organization and respect it as much as I do. for that matter training camp hasn't begun yet so what is there to talk about? Auditions pertaining I can share that you will more than likely see Kat get called out in her panel interview for 1. missing her original interview time and group. 2. that she gets called out for wearing a dress what wasn't deemed "interview appropriate." Or maybe that the first meeting this year wont be held at VR as it has in the past but instead at the stadium, but ill let you decide if its valid or not once first meeting rolls around Tuesday. As ive been informed by your fellow posters many of yall want "insider info" but when someone who has seen the process of auditions-squad photo does come on here and makes a comment you want to criticize and judge on something many of you only know from sitting on your couch. so again ill say I'm not here to give inside anything merely to comment and join in on the conversation. if you don't wish to see what I have to say then you like some other women or very sassy men have done and ignore my post. I don't mean this in any way shape or form to be rude.  

I love reading what you post! I hope you stick around. I'm actually an avid Broncos/Denver Broncos Cheerleaders fan and they'll always be #1 to me, but I love the DCC too. I can't wait for the new show!!

• Love 4

The whole tone of ''I know something you don't know, and I'm going to toss out something vague or to grab interest and then clutch my pearls with a big 'you're putting words in my mouth, y'all are just haters' " is what is making a lot of us look for the ignore button. If that's not the intention, it really comes off that way.

I do want to defend cat and say no one originally said she had a slutty outfit. Inappropriate could mean anything from too casual to wrinkled to anything. If the info is even accurate.

Kat not cat - autocorrect.

• Love 8

Yeah, txstar never said it was slutty so let's not jump to those rumors...the only interview outfits i remember seeing on IG were jennifer/erica/lacey.danielle and they all looked fine (except the purple leather lol) 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

The whole tone of ''I know something you don't know, and I'm going to toss out something vague or to grab interest and then clutch my pearls with a big 'you're putting words in my mouth, y'all are just haters' " is what is making a lot of us look for the ignore button. If that's not the intention, it really comes off that way.

ignore button about to be used...grow up people.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I do want to defend cat and say no one originally said she had a slutty outfit. Inappropriate could mean anything from too casual to wrinkled to anything. If the info is even accurate.

Kat not cat - autocorrect.

Well there is issue number 1, not one of the ladies who hit ignore (which I do respect their choice to do so) ever stated that's how it came off. If I felt the need to boast or brag about certain information (which I don't since I am over an age to behave in high school antics) I would come out and say so. I have no issue speaking my mind as you have seen and don't intend on changing that. if I came across as more than just trying to share my respect for the organization and all involved then that is my mistake and better editing and phrasing will be made in the future. Also thank you for that statement about Kat, you are correct I don't want to spoil the whole first few shows for yall hence why I said how I said it. After all this is still a TV show and whats the point in knowing all the facts and storyline of a show then watching and not having any fun or surprises to look forward to? ha! Again I apologize if my initial comment and post came off in a "I know something you don't know" fashion it was never my intent.

• Love 5

Yeah - I'm wondering if her outfit was inappropriate for reasons other than being too sluty.   If true, it all sounds like something that would definitely make the show.   I feel bad for Kat if this stuff is why she was cut.

7 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Yeah, txstar never said it was slutty so let's not jump to those rumors...the only interview outfits i remember seeing on IG were jennifer/erica/lacey.danielle and they all looked fine (except the purple leather lol) 

Yeah I wish we could see more! Always nice to see their personal style come through. Though I completely understand why Kat wouldn't post a picture of herself :)

On May 28, 2016 at 0:20 PM, ChlcGirl said:

Essentially I agree with what you are saying but I think you forgot that this is a forum about a tv show.  The minute these ladies start hashtagging DCC finals or posting videos of power classes they put themselves into the public eye.  Also, they want to be a part of an iconic group of entertainers.  That means that there is going to be criticism and discussions about their personal life.  No one makes them post pictures on public instagram accounts.  For the most part I think the people on this board are pretty tame.

I am 100 % lame. I live less than an hour from att stadium and definitely am not an insider. I attend many games of all sports, when I can afford it lol, and have had about 5 minutes total of interaction with cheerleaders.

I met Vivian. She was super nice, and I have a picture with her. we go to Americans games because we are practically in the back yard of Allen lol. 

I met one of the DCC several years ago, a blonde one. I wish I could remember which one. Lol

Flywheel where some tcc and dance people teach classes told me to get well soon after my stroke.

I definitely do not travel in the same circles as these ladies, but I'm going to take dance classes when I get released from the doctor.  However, I'm too old and definitely not skinny enough to ever be a DCC lolololol 

T

• Love 3
On May 28, 2016 at 1:42 PM, SanLynn said:

So they're still holding training camp at Valley Ranch this year? Darn, I was hoping to see the new space and how it differs from VR. Maybe they'll slip a little bit of the moving talk into MTT.

I'll just have to hope we get S12 in order to see the Frisco (it is Frisco isn't it?) studio.

That's a bummer! Frisco is way closer to me than VR.

A possible scenario re: Jasmine. It's possible that she considered moving to CA but also wanted to audition or (felt obligated to) for her 4th year. It could be her heart wasn't in it.  Maybe she decided IF she didn't make it back then she would go to CA which she did.  

• Love 4
7 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Brooke (Brooklyn) Gelling is one of those Texas Star girls. That's all I know about her.

And probably way more straps than are strictly necessary for the function of a sports bra. The fancier those outfits get, the tackier they seem to me.

When I go back and watch season 1, they don't even have set outfits. Maybe they did toward the end. They might have had little shirts. My daughter and I have a little laugh because every time they get up, they yank their little shorts out of their behind! Lol, I bet they're glad they never sit down in their uniform diapers! 

Still, my stroke wish is to spend a day with them. I'd definitely want a uniform that covered more....or a really good tan.

6 hours ago, Twinkle said:

I believe it! I NEVER will think Jasmine was kicked off for that ridiculous solo. No way would she perform something so DUMB after all those seasons on Flight Crew & DCC. No - she was never going to be the greatest dancer but she certainly was good enough, was beautiful AND a minority with no weight issues. I think she planned on leaving & agreed to this set-up for some typical reality show drama. Even I could muster up a tear or 2 (hey, Danielle)if my bestie was leaving for greener pastures. Hell, it's not like these ladies are Meryl Streep or something...just look/act sad & "snivel" around for the cameras.  Nope - Jasmine never intended to return to Dallas. It was a perfect way to add drama to DCCMTT 'cause Jasmine was moving anyway. No harm, no foul & added entertainment value. 

ITA.  She was a great ambassador. She had a great speaking voice and was gorgeous. You can't say they're not above doing it for ratings and drama because it's a reality show and they're all about that. I often wondered about the Kaitlyn legrand thing because she sounded like someone told her to say that, and that story was terrible. 

Id say a lot of that is scripted. I don't think K and J are bad people; they just want good ratings.

• Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Hummingbird24 said:

When I go back and watch season 1, they don't even have set outfits. Maybe they did toward the end. They might have had little shirts. My daughter and I have a little laugh because every time they get up, they yank their little shorts out of their behind! Lol, I bet they're glad they never sit down in their uniform diapers! 

Still, my stroke wish is to spend a day with them. I'd definitely want a uniform that covered more....or a really good tan.

I vaguely remember the outfits from the 2005 show. They were very plain looking,  short sleeved midriff top and shorts. The vets wore pink tops and the rookies had white. I believe the same color/style outfits were used  in season 1 (2006) as well. Starting in season 2 (2007) they went to sports bra and shorts with vets in all blue and the rookies in pink and blue.

Edited by MrsEVH
3 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

A possible scenario re: Jasmine. It's possible that she considered moving to CA but also wanted to audition or (felt obligated to) for her 4th year. It could be her heart wasn't in it.  Maybe she decided IF she didn't make it back then she would go to CA which she did.  

I think this is quite likely what may have happened with Caila. Audition season seems to crop up on some of these girls and they're just really not ready for it. 

Guys I'm just gonna throw it out there... 

I LOVED THE PURPLE LEATHER! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, JC123 said:

I think this is quite likely what may have happened with Caila. Audition season seems to crop up on some of these girls and they're just really not ready for it. 

Guys I'm just gonna throw it out there... 

I LOVED THE PURPLE LEATHER! 

Dress was not bad! Just a shimmery purple cotton

6 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Her boyfriend/fiancé got into Pepperdine and was moving there, so I'm sure she was torn between a fourth season and following him, but I'd say she's done very well for herself there! I 100% do not believe she sacrificed her pride, career and reputation for TV drama and I also 100% don't believe Kelli and Judy would ask her to!

7 hours ago, Hummingbird24 said:

I am 100 % lame. I live less than an hour from att stadium and definitely am not an insider. I attend many games of all sports, when I can afford it lol, and have had about 5 minutes total of interaction with cheerleaders.

I met Vivian. She was super nice, and I have a picture with her. we go to Americans games because we are practically in the back yard of Allen lol. 

I met one of the DCC several years ago, a blonde one. I wish I could remember which one. Lol

Flywheel where some tcc and dance people teach classes told me to get well soon after my stroke.

I definitely do not travel in the same circles as these ladies, but I'm going to take dance classes when I get released from the doctor.  However, I'm too old and definitely not skinny enough to ever be a DCC lolololol 

T

I'm not sure if you misread the final sentence of my comment or if there was a typo.  I said that I think most people on this board are tame.  Like their comments are tame :)

6 hours ago, Hummingbird24 said:

ITA.  She was a great ambassador. She had a great speaking voice and was gorgeous. You can't say they're not above doing it for ratings and drama because it's a reality show and they're all about that. I often wondered about the Kaitlyn legrand thing because she sounded like someone told her to say that, and that story was terrible. 

Id say a lot of that is scripted. I don't think K and J are bad people; they just want good ratings.

The Kaitlyn Legend Affair (I just dubbed it that) reminds me of when my six year old is trying to convince me that he's very upset about something.  She had the crinkled brow and the exaggerated down turned mouth.  Everything to me seemed very real in that look-how-upset-I-am way.  That is to say, I think she was acting but only for Kelli and Judy, not for the show.  She was just HORRIBLE at it!

• Love 3
14 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

You can message me a picture since I am still relatively new to the DCC world and the practice outfits interest me :-D (<-- truly, that is not snark!) I am trying to remember which year it was that I loved them...i need to look back at some of the pics from previous camps

Remember a couple years ago the TCC that didn't wear the correct outfit on the correct night?  Did she make the team?   She "forgot" or something.

6 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Remember a couple years ago the TCC that didn't wear the correct outfit on the correct night?  Did she make the team?   She "forgot" or something.

Wasn't that KaShara and Raylee? Or maybe there was somebody else I'm forgetting! :)

I have watched MTT since its inception.  I do not live "vicariously" through the show or this board, but I enjoy both so much!  I never got to be a cheerleader.  I have never danced.  I do not have children (just animals).  I just love to watch dance unless it is that new fangled "snakey" stuff.  

All that being said, I love hearing the posts from the "insider" about what "might happen."  I understand why more cannot be said.  Wants to make me watch the shown even more and I appreciate all of it.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Wouldn't that be awful?  You go and get a nice, expensive interview appropriate linen dress, for example, and once you sit, all bets are off and here come the wrinkles!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

Dress was not bad! Just a shimmery purple cotton

It does look better here than in the pic where she was on the right side but it's still pretty awful.  Feels dated and matronly but she's so pretty she almost makes it work

I don't care what fabric that dress is made from, it's bad. She looks like an Easter egg. There's nothing stylish about it. Reminds me of one of those bad southern dresses women wear to junior league luncheons in small towns. 

The dress reminds me of that movie Romy & Michelle's High School reunion. What they wore to the reunion while trying to impress those mean girls. Don't even ask me how that popped into my head.

• Love 6

I've never been a fan of that style of dress nor of any type of shiny fabric since it tends to be pretty unflattering (especially once it wrinkles), but Heidi looks as good in it as anyone could.  I thought Jenn looked pretty dreadful in it though.

• Love 1

I think Holly pulled the dress off better than Jenn. It's a shiny and eye catching dress, you gotta go with a strappy nude shoe. Jenn paired the shiny dress with shiny pumps which was not a good look. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

That purple dress looks like either silk shantung or possibly linen to me - no leather.

No matter what material, I don't like the peplum and the dress is more suited for a ladies lunch or even clubbing!  When in doubt, I have seen the girls wear jackets or even suits.

37 minutes ago, Bailey3606 said:

I think Holly pulled the dress off better than Jenn. It's a shiny and eye catching dress, you gotta go with a strappy nude shoe. Jenn paired the shiny dress with shiny pumps which was not a good look. 

Agreed that Holly pulled it off better. I also think it was slightly looser on Holly (especially in the bust) and that made it read a little more tasteful.

• Love 2
(edited)

Here's the pic with Jenn wearing the dress for comparison to the one above with Holly wearing it.

image.jpeg

Maybe it's not actually tighter in the bust...maybe in the thighs?? I can't put my finger on it but it just doesn't fit her quite as nicely.

Edited by Dior99
25 minutes ago, Dior99 said:

Here's the pic with Jenn wearing the dress for comparison to the one above with Holly wearing it.

image.jpeg

Maybe it's not actually tighter in the bust...maybe in the thighs?? I can't put my finger on it but it just doesn't fit her quite as nicely.

It's definitely tighter on her around the hips/thighs

5 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

That was  Kaitlin Legrande in season 6 and she was cut that same night. Last year (season 10) was KaShara and Raylee who wore the wrong color practice outfit and got reamed out by Kelli .