Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

so im guessing there has to be more cuts tonight or tomorrow?! They still have sooooo many girls to get rid of! 

I guess all the candidates looked good in the uniform too or more would have been cut the same night as Whitney? Correct me if I'm wrong but normally if the girl doesn't look right in the uniform they get cut more or less immediately after... Right? 

I hate that Candy pink lipstick. It's literally the exact shade of lipstick you get in play make up sets when you're about 6 years old 

• Love 5

I fail to see how Sydney is on the same level of narcissism as Tasha, but I've never understood the stuff that goes around about Syd. It's not like she's posting these romance novel like pics all the time. Pretty sure I haven't seen any pics of her cuddling with her fiancé on the couch with a full face of plastered on make up. But of course to each their own.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

So is Tasha. SydneyBlaine vs CruzinWithTasha. Samey same.

what kind of businesses are these?if she actually has a product, i guess that is a little different. if she's just branding herself, then BIG OL' EYE ROLL.

• Love 4

Not sure if it's just a generation difference, but I'm a millennial born in the 90s and know that blogging is an actual well paying career now. If that's something Tasha wants to pursue, then why hate on that?

My friend is a DFW-based blogger and has more than 150k followers on instagram (@kateymcfarlan) and makes a comfortable 6 figure salary at 24 years old. 

Yes, Katey takes lots of photos of herself, her nice clothes, and designer handbags, but it's how she makes her money. Oh, and she also wears that oh so terrible Barbie lipstick y'all love to rag on Tasha for wearing as well :)

She seems like a sweet girl and DCC is obviously important enough to her that she would want to relocate her entire family here, so I think we shouldn't pre-judge. 

• Love 4

Is Tasha's daughter's middle name Cruz?  Her daughter was a few years old by the time she got engaged to this latest guy, whose last name is Cruz.  Is that just a crazy coincidence or is it something wierd?  I feel like I must be missing something that would explain all of this and have it make more sense.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

Is Tasha's daughter's middle name Cruz?  Her daughter was a few years old by the time she got engaged to this latest guy, whose last name is Cruz.  Is that just a crazy coincidence or is it something wierd?  I feel like I must be missing something that would explain all of this and have it make more sense.

It's possible her current husband adopted her daughter, hence her name being Ivy Cruz. I would assume that's the case.

10 minutes ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

If that's not her current husband's daughter, it does sound like something weird.  Who is the 6 year olds father?  

5 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

It's possible her current husband adopted her daughter, hence her name being Ivy Cruz. I would assume that's the case.

Unless the girls biological daughter is dead or for some reason is okay w/ giving up his parental rights, why would the current husband need to adopt her?   

(edited)
22 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Unless the girls biological daughter is dead or for some reason is okay w/ giving up his parental rights, why would the current husband need to adopt her?   

No telling. You never know with these situations. My uncle has two adoptive daughters. Their father is still alive but he's a deadbeat and not in their lives. When my uncle adopted the girls (they were around age 11 at the time) they went through the process of a legal name change. A lot of times with young children and blended marriages, adoptions happen.

I could also be misinterpreting. I was thinking Ivy was Tasha's biological daughter, but is she Tasha's current husband's daughter instead? I don't really know.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1

They dress 18-28 year olds like they're 50 year old housewives from Boca.  I'm most offended by those hideous tote bags and hats.  Anywhoo, little Kelli looks great, love the darker hair. 

• Love 6

In regards to Brittany Schramm, her Instragram "name" is Schraminator.  The Belk Fashion Show?  I hate the clothes and would not wear them at ALL.  I wonder who's all in that picture as I recognized a few but not all of them.  I'm especially curious about the two blondes in the center, the one who's all crazy whipping up that skirt and then the other one (to our left) who looks rather hunched and has a weird look on her face.   Everyone else is smiling and she isn't.  It looks like she has on some sort of floral print dress and red/orange booty shoes.  

Oh heavens!! Belk strikes again with the world's ugliest clothes!!! 

Well, to be fair, I have seen some of their stuff in person and it's fine. I swear they pick the worst things for the fashion show! That group pic of the vets...Jenna's outfit is a beautiful color and the style of amy t's looks nice on her.  Most of them are like 70s throwbacks or just the worst cuts ever. Who in their right mind would put a curvy, brassy red head like Holly in a pink sack?? Jennifer K though...wow.  Whoever styled this must hate her! 

The new girls all looked better in the few pics we saw! Tessa is stunning and I thought Amy Simone looked gorgeous! that color was just incredible on her. I liked the white jumpsuit too and usually I hate those. 

Kelli Quinn...I want to like her but sometimes her face just looks so old. :-/ 

• Love 3

I really like Stephanie's dress and maybe Erica? beside her in the purplish color. Megan looks good, too. Can't really tell who is who for most of them, or what they're wearing. They have Jenn K on the end in something that looks like my Nonna would rock.

• Love 4
(edited)

I am only slightly ashamed to say that I would wear a few of those Belk dresses, but then I am a colorful, sundress kind of lady (lots of Lilly Pulitzer in my closet) so I do end up looking kind of like a bubbe in Boca at least a third of my life.  All that being said, you couldn't blast me into that horrid outfit Jenn is wearing.  Like, not one piece of it.

Just now, ChlcGirl said:

I have no idea how this got here.  Move along now.  Nothing to see here.

Edited by ChlcGirl
  • Love 3

Don't bust on the muumuus!  I have one and it is comfy and I feel like I am a guest on Fantasy Island when I wear it.  Luckily my husband (weirdly) finds it attractive even though he will occasionally call me "Mrs. Roper"!

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

I am only slightly ashamed to say that I would wear a few of those Belk dresses, but then I am a colorful, sundress kind of lady (lots of Lilly Pulitzer in my closet) so I do end up looking kind of like a bubbe in Boca at least a third of my life.  All that being said, you couldn't blast me into that horrid outfit Jenn is wearing.  Like, not one piece of it.

I've found my closet soulmate!

• Love 4

I loooove Belk's clothes in general. They have some amazing things there, but it seems like they put the girls into stuff off last season's clearance racks. I just hate that it makes people think all Belk sells are grandma dresses. Not a good advertisement for the store at all.

• Love 1

My Granny always made me go to Belk to buy back-to-school clothes before the end of summer, so I always associate it with her.  I season 9, there was one Belk outfit that I actually liked.  I can't remember who wore it off the top of my head, but it was during the "fashing do's & don's" segment before the Belk fashion show.  It was the "do" to wear at the airport with the white pants, the sleeveless print top and the handbag.  I would definitely wear that outfit.  Otherwise, the rest is just kind of general department store stuff.

When watching the interviews on the show, I have often thought to myself, "Ladies, you are in Dallas and you are auditioning/interviewing for an incredibly feminine group.  Why are none of you wearing a nice Lilly dress?"

• Love 4

So, this could be a wild guess, but I wonder if they announced show group, and if maybe this is it (or a decent guess as to who will make it).

it's just odd that there would be only one rookie in this group with the "rockstars".  At the end, they camera pans and you can see the other three groups.

https://t.co/EKn1ICzUzK 

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

that is Melissa to our left of Kelsey, correct? She and whoever is between Megan (on the 50) and Lacey, but one row back, look really out of shape.

I think that's Amy T in between Megan & Lacey one row back. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Dccfan126 said:

So, this could be a wild guess, but I wonder if they announced show group, and if maybe this is it (or a decent guess as to who will make it).

it's just odd that there would be only one rookie in this group with the "rockstars".  At the end, they camera pans and you can see the other three groups.

https://t.co/EKn1ICzUzK 

Was Holly in show group last season?

53 minutes ago, JayDKay said:
1 minute ago, JayDKay said:

I think that's Amy T in between Megan & Lacey one row back. 

That's interesting placement. I was thinking Amy T is really short, and Megan and Lacey are both fairly tall. I wonder if that's Amy T behind Melissa and Caila between Megan and Lacey? Either way, those two are most likely Amy and Caila, and it's not just the movement. They look way out of shape.

• Love 1

I bet that IS show group.  Cersten as a rookie addition would make the most sense cause we know she's amazing.

I just got to say that Holly's attention seeking over-dancing is soooo annoying to me - her arm motion up in the air trying to make sure she stands out cause the camera is there - eye roll!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

Yes, Ivy's middle name is Cruz. 

Even though it is at least a year or 2 away, I am already sad that the day will come when Jenn K. is no longer on the DCC roster. I think she is among the best of the best. Her sexy is organic, her beauty is natural and her body is on point.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, MyFavShows said:

I bet that IS show group.  Cersten as a rookie addition would make the most sense cause we know she's amazing.

I just got to say that Holly's attention seeking over-dancing is soooo annoying to me - her arm motion up in the air trying to make sure she stands out cause the camera is there - eye roll!

Cersten did it too...

• Love 3

I don't see it. Jenn is the point and Amy T and holly are behind her. Amy t is even the first person you see. Holly is just a natural performer, performers MAKE you look at them. It just happens. 4 year veteran, two 2 year veterans and the Lacey Danielle and I think jenna? A 3 year veteran and two 5 year veterans? Something tells me they were placed there by either K+J or Neecie. 

• Love 3