Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, sleepyjean said:

I wonder where Judy and Kelli go? They always disappear and Brooke steps in to arrange everyone for the photo.

In the past they have left to cry or I am sure they are exhausted and ready to go home but I do remember Charlotte sticking around and talking to people like Miranda who was a forever auditioner

1 minute ago, dccfan37 said:

The tall blonde was probably picked to replace Caila in the middle of the kick line 

1 minute ago, dccfan37 said:

The tall blonde was probably picked to replace Caila in the middle of the kick line 

thought exact same thing.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

OK peeps...bailing out.  If whoever was commenting on watching the show without CMT could PM me the details it'd be appreciated! Nite all!

Yeah, I'm bowing out as well. Time for some sleep!

I'm sad for Caila and Kat, but glad the rest of the Rookies made it to TC for their 2nd year. :) Night all!

• Love 1

I have to leave for dinner but I need a read on Hunter! All this DCC alum endorsement better have been for something :P

Overall, I am so pleased with the rookie candidates. Some girls have been waiting their turn for TC forever and I think it will be a good season!!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

OK peeps...bailing out.  If whoever was commenting on watching the show without CMT could PM me the details it'd be appreciated! Nite all!

I did :)

• Love 1
(edited)

Shelbi better not have made it. If she got through and Kat didn't I may chuck my ipad out the window in despair. .. Poor Kat ?

Edited by BritFan
  • Love 7
(edited)

I would much rather watch Caila get Hannah'd midway through training camp than have to deal with Auto Amy's whining and inevitable cut. Kicks - terrible. Legs - won't grow. I think she's very pretty and quite photogenic, but the bitch face and crying about putting off her life and marriage just get a big old eyeball from me. 

I get that some girls have to work harder, whether it's extending their natural talent beyond its norm, economic situation or living situation not conducive to extensive technically training, etc., but she just rubbed me the wrong way. 

That said, I'm a big proponent of having a more diverse quad, one that fully represents DFW and the Cowboys fan base, so I'm happy to see a few more women of color this year. Or maybe spray tans got out of control. Did the gal from Japan make the cut? I didn't see her but that picture isn't great. 

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, pink317 said:

I have to leave for dinner but I need a read on Hunter! All this DCC alum endorsement better have been for something :P

Overall, I am so pleased with the rookie candidates. Some girls have been waiting their turn for TC forever and I think it will be a good season!!!

I need an update on Hunter as well. I have been rooting for her!!

1 minute ago, kalibean said:

That said, I'm a big proponent of having a more diverse quad, one that fully represents DFW and the Cowboys fan base, so I'm happy to see a few more women of color this year. Or maybe spray tans got out of control.  

i can't....laughing so hard. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, pink317 said:

Has anyone else noticed that Madeline has really come into her own this year? She's got some sex appeal now which I think will make all the difference for her.

• Love 7

Even though it was expected I'm super sad about Caila. I'll miss her a lot.

And I'm really shocked about Kat. She seemed like someone they'd try to make work like they did last year.

Are we sure Kelsey made it? I really hope so. Can't believe they took Auto Amy.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, omgtv said:

I take it Shelbi didn't make it? I don't see her in the pic and I'm zoomed in 250%

It's really hard to tell because some of them are blocked or they're hidden behind other people.