Type keyword(s) to search

Reunion Predictions: Seating? Fights? Will Yolanda stay all day?

• Start Topic

Gigi's success is not likely to trickle down to the other RH.  We don't ever see her with anyone but mom.  I see maybe Yolanda getting well and getting some perks but I don't see it be shared with the others.

Mark my words, Gigi will go very, very far and you can anticipate a transition in movies.

Can she also speak Dutch and Arabic?

Her walking in heels is still lacking, she needs more lessons from Naomi.

She stomps in the BMW commercial, IMO.

Yes, Yolanda will let some excitement trickle down if it serves her of course....

• Love 3

On the contrary, Rinna is thinking of her daughters and while most sane people would shy away from the kardashian and the hadid, they are incredible success stories at this time.

I can't say that her kids are models materials but Rinna would be stupid to underestimate the pull that the Hadidd have at this point.

You are also very much underestimating the talent and commercial value of the Week End.

I agree though that not one of those dudes would want to hang out with the Main cast.

LVP would value any exposures from those two artists.

Jonas has been catering to her gay audience lately.

I'm going to have to disagree somewhat here... Don't forget that Kyle shares a close relationship with Kris Jenner, and Lisa Vanderpump has a number of friendships with genuine A-listers (Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lawrence, Lance Bass, etc) whose influence in the Beverly Hills/LA circles far exceeds that of Gigi and the non-Gigi in the social media/modelling circle.

• Love 2

Don't forget she semi-aligned herself late with Lisa V and Kyle. She will be good where in the beginning she wasn't.

Semi-aligned herself late in the season, yes, but the blogs seem to indicate that she has fully joined Team LVP since the show wrapped going into the reunion. She'll be back, and I hope she is. It's weird, because I disliked her for going against Erika when I liked Erika previously. Towards the end of the season, however, I began to like her and have valued her blog posts. More than that, seeing how much Erika has changed into an anti-LVP attack dog towards the end of the season has made me like Kathryn MORE for going against her initially!

• Love 6

Quoting myself here and this time I am stomping my feet. Anyone have links or where to look? They are not on the Bravo site or youtube.

Sorry, im terrible with links!

Don't read if you don't want to hear further about reunion details!

There are a bunch of preview clips released a few days ago...not those ones...but yesterday when I went to check for blogs from Erika or WoYo...(that weren't there) Bravo added 2 more reunion clips.

Spoiler warning:

1) short clip, Erika dancing moves, discusses son

2) long clip, Eileen mimics LVP, Katherine's crying and Erika calls her desperate, they comfort WoYo about divorce and Yo appears to yell "this is my life we are talking about" towards LVP

3) also in that longer clip, they show brief Brandi video clip, Gawdddddd...why?!...LVP asks Andy why he's giving her a platform since she's not on the show! (Atta girl!!)

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 2

I'm going to have to disagree somewhat here... Don't forget that Kyle shares a close relationship with Kris Jenner, and Lisa Vanderpump has a number of friendships with genuine A-listers (Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lawrence, Lance Bass, etc) whose influence in the Beverly Hills/LA circles far exceeds that of Gigi and the non-Gigi in the social media/modelling circle.

I agree that they thought this and think they stayed friendly with Kyle & LVP despite any animosity over the years for that very reason...but...with that being said...since so many of these people are superficial, I think that Yo's status has recently changed due to the fact that her kids careers are skyrocketing recently. Again, because of the access to people granted thru connections...

I just don't know why WoYo is always gunning for LVP and why someone feels like they need to be a mean girl to any housewife that dares not fall in line with the plan and supports LVP...this year, Erika beats on Katherine at the reunion and in blogs, recently Brandi and WoYo went after Joyce. Same old same old since season 1, but it escalated in season 4 and this year.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 2

Hi all! I've been reading here since TWOP closed and read there for several years but have never joined in. Taking the plunge to share this peek at the reunion looks:

https://twitter.com/jarettsays/status/718203243092774912

LVP's dress is uncharacteristically awful and Kyle desperately needs someone to tell her that that's an awful length on short women (ask me and my 5'2" self how I know). Don't love Yo's look. Everyone else looks nice.

What a disappointment after last year when Kyle actually looked beautiful at the reunion in her red dress with the red lipstick. She needs to stop with the Morticia Addams look. Not Loving anyone's looks but Erika's.

• Love 3

What a disappointment after last year when Kyle actually looked beautiful at the reunion in her red dress with the red lipstick. She needs to stop with the Morticia Addams look. Not Loving anyone's looks but Erika's.

Bahahahaha! I agree Snappy, she has been improving recently, so this was yet another miss. She needs to understand her body type. The length was all wrong for her. Have to give her credit though for the haircut! She's getting there...baby steps.

• Love 3

Semi-aligned herself late in the season, yes, but the blogs seem to indicate that she has fully joined Team LVP since the show wrapped going into the reunion. She'll be back, and I hope she is. It's weird, because I disliked her for going against Erika when I liked Erika previously. Towards the end of the season, however, I began to like her and have valued her blog posts. More than that, seeing how much Erika has changed into an anti-LVP attack dog towards the end of the season has made me like Kathryn MORE for going against her initially!

Yes we have the same points

I loved Kyle's look last year but too many whined about her MAC red lipstick

• Love 1

Lance bass , an a lister?

Kyle does have great connections thru her oldest sister as well. Hello Rothschild?!!!!!

LVP is so damned discreet that it is hard to really knows who she is connected with.

She alluded to Branson among others and since she had establishments in St Tropez she might be acquainted with many European celebs.

In addition, ken had clubs in London.

• Love 1

^ I read on another site that LVP went to Elton Johns Grammy party and that they were long term friends. I looked for receipts but found none. Does anyone know if this is true? I also just found out that the Hadid's are long time family friends with the founder of guess jeans. If you remember that's where Gigi got her start.

• Love 4

Kyle looks good in the pic at the bottom of this page.  

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/episode-21/videos/what-does-erikas-son-think-of-erika

She always looks her best in a high neckline and a solid color; it elongates her.  For casual wear even her printed mumus look pretty good on her because they are long and have an empire waist.  This is such a basic concept I don't get why she doesn't see this when seeing herself on TV and in pics.  

As far as their reunion looks, Kathryn and Erika look the best.   LVP's dress is almost the same as we see on Erika in her talking head segments.  Kyle, never looks good with cleavage showing; it makes her look heavier than she is. 

They know they are going to be filmed seated, so why not pay attention to how you look from the waist up?  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

I also just found out that the Hadid's are long time family friends with the founder of guess jeans. If you remember that's where Gigi got her start.

And she plays Pictionary with Michael Kors.  Seems she's the darling of the fashion industry right now.  Walking through Tampa airport last week I counted her on 3 large billboards.  When she said this season that to succeed in the modelling world you have to look good and be nice, she seems to have been right. 

This is cute of her and Kors.  I'm not sure of what it's for other than promotion but I still like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6be-kka7UgA

• Love 8

Lance bass , an a lister?

Kyle does have great connections thru her oldest sister as well. Hello Rothschild?!!!!!

LVP is so damned discreet that it is hard to really knows who she is connected with.

She alluded to Branson among others and since she had establishments in St Tropez she might be acquainted with many European celebs.

In addition, ken had clubs in London.

She's also close friends with Simon Cowell, Sharon Osborne, etc. I reckon she'll have made a lot of good contacts with people through her restaurants.

• Love 5

Lisa having A-list Hollywood friends is all well and good, but Lisa and the show don't get free publicity unless they're seen eating at her restaurants. Yolanda and the show get free publicity when Gigi basically does anything that appears in the press, even if it has nothing to do with Yolanda or the show.

• Love 3

On the bright side some issues may have reached the end, resolved or not.  As an optimist I think the air will be cleared enough so as not to drag these issues into next season.  Animosities sure, those can be entertaining. 

If LVP can get out of her dismissing things quickly mode, I would hope she mentions to Eileen that she claimed, she was good.  Are we good? Are we really, really good?  Eileen, yes.  THAT is a clip I would like to see aired.  It is one of the most stupid issues I have yet to see.  Since it appears we are going to see LVP as the major target it would be refreshing to see Eileen get some flack. 

• Love 8

May be the best line of the reunion to come ( in the new preview), Andy Cohen to LisaR: You are becoming a little Marco Rubio in your talking points.  That just strikes me as so funny. As I recall, in one debate, Marco kept repeating the same points over and over.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 6

We have 2 dogs with a bone-  Rinna and Eileen

1 melancholy victim- Yolanda

1 major target- LisaVP

1 good friend- Kyle

1 fake friend- Erika

1 freaked out newcomer- Kathryn 

• Love 7

Kyle looks good in the pic at the bottom of this page.  

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/episode-21/videos/what-does-erikas-son-think-of-erika

She always looks her best in a high neckline and a solid color; it elongates her.  For casual wear even her printed mumus look pretty good on her because they are long and have an empire waist.  This is such a basic concept I don't get why she doesn't see this when seeing herself on TV and in pics.  

As far as their reunion looks, Kathryn and Erika look the best.   LVP's dress is almost the same as we see on Erika in her talking head segments.  Kyle, never looks good with cleavage showing; it makes her look heavier than she is. 

They know they are going to be filmed seated, so why not pay attention to how you look from the waist up?  

Those photos are so very weird!

They adjusted them so they are all the same size in the photo, which makes Kyle look like she has a gigantic head, and the tall ones look like they have pin heads.

• Love 2

Jenelle Evans, from Sixteen and Pregnant has more in common with Kyle than long hair and being a Teen Mom.  She also seems to have a problem picking a dress length to flatter.   This could be Kyle's slightly tackier sister.

mtv-movie-awards-jenelle-evans.jpg?crop=

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 2

Jenelle Evans, from Sixteen and Pregnant has more in common with Kyle than long hair and being a Teen Mom. She also seems to have a problem picking a dress length to flatter. This could be Kyle's slightly tackier sister.

I don't follow the show but wasn't aware it had been on for 30 years, if she is a past participant! Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1

Jenelle Evans, from Sixteen and Pregnant has more in common with Kyle than long hair and being a Teen Mom. She also seems to have a problem picking a dress length to flatter. This could be Kyle's slightly tackier sister.

She's the pride of North Carolina!
  • Love 2

This is why BHs is tough...it's all about being Hollywood friends for the publicity, contacts, networking and staying relevant. Duh, I'm looking at you WoYo...you are the master of social media savvy. Pot, kettle, etc. The early days style of a glimpse behind the gates, which is how it used to be...has morphed away. Drama beats the peek behind the curtains style in the Bravo ratings game. This is why Mauricio was angry in the earlier seasons and Kyle wants to skate like LVP. He wants the positive publicity not negativity and drama. This is why HarryHamlin and Foster stay in the background. They want the relevancy but not the negative drama attached to it.

From NYC post, and I think Umbelina and Otter Girls make good points. This is why the Beverly Hills reunions are nightmares to the ladies. There's no where to hide, Andy never asks the right questions and is not consistent in his approach, so he can blame himself for this issue, not just point fingers at the image crafters!

Referring to NY ladies, then BH ladies. Warning: the M word comes up!

UMBELINA, ON 15 APR 2016 - 01:42 AM, SAID:

"It's weird, I kind of like them all. I'm so done with the fake BH stuff, that these guys, being upfront, and speaking their minds, and mixing it up so soon are just like having a wonderful dessert after a really bad meal."

Otter Girl, 10:44am

"One funny thing I noticed - I happened across some old S5 episodes the other day, Aviva's swan song, and when that whole "asthma" storyline was going on, Carole said, repeatedly, "What she really has is Munchausen's!" And she recited the definition on camera, talked about it openly, including to Aviva's face...

My point here, to build on what you said, and going to this week as well: the NY women don't do fake drama. They state what they think, right up front, no fears, they "own it", and then they disagree/fight about it...As opposed to RHBH where they're so terrified of their images and so controlling, the fights end up being about who said what offstage to control what happened ONSTAGE, and it literally makes no sense at all. Andy said in his book, I think, that this is a real problem with the RHOBH cast, because of their background in show biz, they are much more image conscious than any other series. THIS SEASON, I THINK THAT FEAR TOOK OVER THIS SHOW. (point of emphasis mine)

Contrast that to RHONY, where they are much more fearless...But compared to RHOBH, well, there is no comparison, at least so far. Take note women: this is how you do Housewives drama. Fear less, talk more."

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 5

LVP's apology to Faye Resnick as she was leaving Kyle's makes me wonder if Faye is being penciled in as a potential housewife next year. Maybe that was Lisa's way of letting the producers know she would be alright with Faye coming aboard. Obviously she wants Rinna out, but I can't see the producers being unhappy with her as she brought all the drama this year.  I think they could go either way next year with Eileen. She gets along with most of the girls and only had the major feud with LVP. However, shes pricey and I don't know that her presence is really that valuable to the show. If Yolanda returns, I'm sure Erika will as well. Really don't see Kathryn as being a lock for next year though, unless they can't find a more interesting replacement.

If they do ask her, will she replace someone maybe or will they just add another?  How large to these casts get?  There has to be a budget.  

If they do ask her, will she replace someone maybe or will they just add another?  How large to these casts get?  There has to be a budget.  

I doubt that she will ever be a full time HW, she lives in Portland now (tyvm ZM for that info), so we will only see her as an occasional guest of Kyle's at a party.

• Love 5

Lisa having A-list Hollywood friends is all well and good, but Lisa and the show don't get free publicity unless they're seen eating at her restaurants. Yolanda and the show get free publicity when Gigi basically does anything that appears in the press, even if it has nothing to do with Yolanda or the show.

Plus, I think the other point is that Gigi has more cache than any of the aforementioned celebs, not because of how famous she is relative to them (although she's certainly more A List than Lance Bass... I don't know if Lance Bass can even be considered B List...), but because she'll actually/continue to appear on the show. I don't see Kyle getting Kris Jenner to appear anytime soon, for example. (Although I'm sure it wouldn't take much to get Paris' wonky-eyed mug on BH.)

Add to that, Gigi's rise is tied to the show itself, so there's more of a storyline there than just plopping some random celeb in a cameo appearance at a party.

I'm not going to get into a debate about which HW has more famous friends since I'm sure they all do, but in terms of what a big-name draw actually means for the show, Gigi is absolutely more of a boon for Yo than some tenuous connection another HW might have to a bigger name.

Unless of course LVP is gonna get Jennifer Lawrence to start making "friend of" cameo appearances, in which case, I take back everything I just said. (Although for the record, I don't think they actually refer to each other as friends, more like mutual admirers.)

• Love 4

Plus, I think the other point is that Gigi has more cache than any of the aforementioned celebs, not because of how famous she is relative to them (although she's certainly more A List than Lance Bass... I don't know if Lance Bass can even be considered B List...), but because she'll actually/continue to appear on the show. I don't see Kyle getting Kris Jenner to appear anytime soon, for example. (Although I'm sure it wouldn't take much to get Paris' wonky-eyed mug on BH.)

Add to that, Gigi's rise is tied to the show itself, so there's more of a storyline there than just plopping some random celeb in a cameo appearance at a party.

I'm not going to get into a debate about which HW has more famous friends since I'm sure they all do, but in terms of what a big-name draw actually means for the show, Gigi is absolutely more of a boon for Yo than some tenuous connection another HW might have to a bigger name.

Unless of course LVP is gonna get Jennifer Lawrence to start making "friend of" cameo appearances, in which case, I take back everything I just said. (Although for the record, I don't think they actually refer to each other as friends, more like mutual admirers.)

The more in demand Gigi becomes, the less time she will have to appear on this show outside of an occasional cell phone chat with her mom, the same goes for Bella, so I am not so sure she will bring many, if any, new viewers.

• Love 3

The more in demand Gigi becomes, the less time she will have to appear on this show outside of an occasional cell phone chat with her mom, the same goes for Bella, so I am not so sure she will bring many, if any, new viewers.

I agree.  You are inclined to watch the HW shows or not and a famous model's mother is not a huge pull.  

Gigi is taking off in her career and her last name and dad have a lot to do with it.  There are many beautiful models and this sets her apart.  It has zero to do with mom. Bravo will make sure an occasional face time call is received but Gigi is flying on her own now, big time.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

I agree.  You are inclined to watch the HW shows or not and a famous model's mother is not a huge pull.  

Gigi is taking off in her career and her last name and dad have a lot to do with it.  There are many beautiful models and this sets her apart.  It has zero to do with mom. Bravo will make sure an occasional face time call is received but Gigi is flying on her own now, big time.

I have to disagree with the statement that Yolanda has nothing to do with Gigi's success as a model.

IMO, Yoyo showed her daughter the ropes and pushed her toward that career by firstly letting her model for the Marcianos at a young age and thus getting experience and by also giving tricks and advice here and there.

Being a model is not as easy as it seems and knowing how to pose and so forth has to be learned.

In addition, Yoyo had contacts in the industry, this is valuable stuff, IMO.

On the not so nice side, she was also instrumental in letting her daughters having plastic surgeries and she also made the girls diet at an early age.

Nothing btw, that any good agents would not suggest anyways.

• Love 4

I have to disagree with the statement that Yolanda has nothing to do with Gigi's success as a model.

IMO, Yoyo showed her daughter the ropes and pushed her toward that career by firstly letting her model for the Marcianos at a young age and thus getting experience and by also giving tricks and advice here and there.

Being a model is not as easy as it seems and knowing how to pose and so forth has to be learned.

On the not so nice side, she was also instrumental in letting her daughters having plastic surgeries and she also made the girls diet at an early age.

I do agree, it was Yolanda that pushed Gigi into modeling. That said, I doubt that Gigi will have much if any time to film with her mom next season other than cell phone chats on camera.

• Love 2

Smack my head!   Duh, you are so right.  I know this!  I am on Percocet for a ruptured disc, that is my excuse.   It really does mess with mental acuity so I am dead serious! 

• Love 6

Smack my head!   Duh, you are so right.  I know this!  I am on Percocet for a ruptured disc, that is my excuse.   It really does mess with mental acuity so I am dead serious! 

Sorry about your 100% pain, wings.  Feel better soon (like, in 5, 7 or 9 days)!   ;-)

• Love 10

in regards to Gigi and bella....had the show employed the old tactic of focusing some episodes on them plus giving them talking heads...I do think the argument toward yolanda having more famous connections to appear would make sense.

actually...I kind of wish the kids were focused on more...it would give the women more dimension. I recall the OC focusing on the kids season 1 through 6...and I liked it..made the shows feel less hollow.

I do agree that rhobh involves women too concerned with their image vs being real. I agrre that's why NY and OC are refreshing (OC has vicki, shannon, and tamra to balance out Heathers controlled image..that past housewife Lydia and Shannon were able to puncture during reunion time. NY has Ramona and sonja...enough said lol)

• Love 1

in regards to Gigi and bella....had the show employed the old tactic of focusing some episodes on them plus giving them talking heads...I do think the argument toward yolanda having more famous connections to appear would make sense.

actually...I kind of wish the kids were focused on more...it would give the women more dimension. I recall the OC focusing on the kids season 1 through 6...and I liked it..made the shows feel less hollow.

I do agree that rhobh involves women too concerned with their image vs being real. I agrre that's why NY and OC are refreshing (OC has vicki, shannon, and tamra to balance out Heathers controlled image..that past housewife Lydia and Shannon were able to puncture during reunion time. NY has Ramona and sonja...enough said lol)

Same here. The Keogh kids were quite entertaining.

Kara provided snark galore.

on the RHOBH, Kyle's kids were an asset as they were portrayed mainly in a positive light.

The "drunk" driving Bella was an interesting and relatable storyline until Yoyo made it all about chronic Lyme.

Too bad.

• Love 1

Don't count on the Hadid kids making many appearances without a big paycheck.  They have agents and contracts they have signed and unless they add significance to the storyline, like a Briana form RHOC, I don't expect them to be much more than window dressing.

The conversation is always the same, how much they love their mother.  Just because they are pretty does not make them anymore interesting.  I see pretty much the same thing next year.  It would not surprise me come Season 8 when Anwar finishes high school, unless he does so early, that Yolanda might relocate to NYC- her daughters are there and she is right in the middle of a large Lyme community.

• Love 6

By his own admission, Andy is obsessed with all things Pop Culture. I don't think that we even have to see the kids for him to feel like having her on the show gets him closer to fame. After all, not only are Gigi and Bella all over the media right now, they got their first real public viewing right on one of his shows. We knew Gigi back when she was in danger not of being a big time model, but turning "gay" by virtue of playing volleyball. He will eat that shit up. I wouldn't doubt for a second that one of the reasons they let her come back with her cushy contract of filming only when she "felt" like it had to do with her proximimity to this fame. I cannot see these girls or their managers getting in the way of Yo face timing them here and there, and even this would probably be enough for Andy.

Besides, Yo is going to have the kind of storyline that Andy and Bravo love next season. A previously married gal finding herself divoreced and trying to cobble together a new life. She doesn't even have to look hard to figure out what her story will be becasue it is right in front of her. Throw in the drama with Mo, and she is a lock for another season, assuming she wants one.

• Love 5

I doubt that she will ever be a full time HW, she lives in Portland now (tyvm ZM for that info), so we will only see her as an occasional guest of Kyle's at a party.

Oh, Faye would move in a heartbeat if they offered her a full time slot. 

That being said, I don't think they're going to offer her one. She's still too disliked. 

• Love 4

I agree that Erika looks the best out of all of them.  Lisa R. is probably 2nd best.  I love the color of Kathryn's dress, but not sure if I love the actual style. LisaVP? Oh honey, no.  How dreadful.  Hate Yolanda's dress too.  Eileen --men whatever. 

I agree that Kyle's reunion dress isn't the most flattering length for her. And it looks much better than when she is standing than sitting--which, yeah, makes it not a great choice for a reunion! It's too bad though because the fit throughout the bodice is great and shows off  her curves nicely. Unlike that hideous tacky frock that Janelle is wearing, which is the wrong length and the wrong fit altogether.

• Love 1

Lisa R, IMO, didn't address the bipolar comment because she is very careful not to draw attention to her personal life. Kim, Kyle, Brandi, Yo, Kathryn, and LVP have all alluded to how thin Lisa R is and/or implied she doesn't like to talk about what she has going on at home.

Of course, not all of these women, or as Yo would say Deez Weemen, are reliable sources of information, but it definitely speaks to the idea that there is something going on at home.

Things they knew but didn't speak about from years gone by:

Kim is an active alcoholic

Russell beats Taylor

Taylor is shady af and lies 

Kelsey is cheating on Camille

LVP and Yolanda have bad blood

Adrienne used a surrogate

Adrienne and Paul's marriage

Yo and David's marriage

Kyle's strained relationship with the Hiltons

Kim's alleged relapse on the group trip

And I would bet:

Lisa R's anorexia

Lisa R's marriage

Lisa R's mental illness (it wouldn't surprise me at all if she's one of the many celebrities who spent time being treated for "exhaustion")

It's why BH and NY are my favorite franchises--these bitches all know where the bodies are buried. 

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 3

Yes, 9pm

8pm - Beverly Hills Social, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Who Do You Believe?

9pm - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: S6/EP21: Ep 21: Reunion Part One

The gorgeous and glittering ladies of Beverly Hills meet with Andy Cohen for a gripping three-part reunion that begins with some fun insights into new housewife Erika Girardi, a.k.a. Erika Jayne. Kyle defends her friend Faye Resnick when Kathryn’s connection to the OJ Simpson trial is discussed, and Yolanda opens her heart about her pending divorce from David Foster. However, further conversation about her health becomes too much for Yolanda, leading to a surprising moment.

10pm - The Real Housewives of Dallas Ep 2: Mad as a Hatter S1/EP2: Ep 2: Mad as a Hatter

11pm - Watch What Happens Live Rebecca Romijn & Tony Hale

Edited by Almost 3000
  • Love 1

Don't count on the Hadid kids making many appearances without a big paycheck.  They have agents and contracts they have signed and unless they add significance to the storyline, like a Briana form RHOC, I don't expect them to be much more than window dressing.

The conversation is always the same, how much they love their mother.  Just because they are pretty does not make them anymore interesting.  I see pretty much the same thing next year.  It would not surprise me come Season 8 when Anwar finishes high school, unless he does so early, that Yolanda might relocate to NYC- her daughters are there and she is right in the middle of a large Lyme community.

This conjurers the vision of a gated community with an elaborate, entrance announcing,  Lyme Gardens.  When I think about it, not a bad idea, eh?  No wifi would be good too.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2