Type keyword(s) to search

Reunion Predictions: Seating? Fights? Will Yolanda stay all day?

• Start Topic

So we're nearing the reunion, it was late February last year if I remember correctly. What are your predictions for seating? Do you think there will be any surprising alliances or fights?

My seating prediction:

Erika / Eileen / Yolanda / Andy / Kyle / Lisa V / Lisa R / Kathryn

I wonder if Yolanda will be there all day, last I heard she only gets a good few hours per day - will they give her primary seating next to Andy if she isn't going to stay the whole day, and if not who will be next to Andy? Maybe they will have Lisa R vs Kyle?

• Love 3

So we're nearing the reunion, it was late February last year if I remember correctly. What are your predictions for seating? Do you think there will be any surprising alliances or fights?

My seating prediction:

I wonder if Yolanda will be there all day, last I heard she only gets a good few hours per day - will they give her primary seating next to Andy if she isn't going to stay the whole day, and if not who will be next to Andy? Maybe they will have Lisa R vs Kyle?

I always love predicting reunion stuff. 

I'm curious as to whether or not Yolanda will attend all of the reunion. If she's in it for all three episodes then I'm inclined to agree that she'll have a seat next to Andy. That leaves either Kyle or Lisa leading on the other couch. I'm inclined to think that maybe Kyle will be first since Lisa hasn't had a huge role this season. 

So, with that being said, my thought is

First couch

Yolanda, Erika, Eileen, Kathryn

Second couch

Kyle, LVP, Lisar

I can see Kathryn and Eileen being on either side. 

• Love 2

I always love predicting reunion stuff. 

I'm curious as to whether or not Yolanda will attend all of the reunion. If she's in it for all three episodes then I'm inclined to agree that she'll have a seat next to Andy. That leaves either Kyle or Lisa leading on the other couch. I'm inclined to think that maybe Kyle will be first since Lisa hasn't had a huge role this season. 

So, with that being said, my thought is

First couch

Yolanda, Erika, Eileen, Kathryn

Second couch

Kyle, LVP, Lisar

I can see Kathryn and Eileen being on either side. 

I'm not so sure LisaR will be sitting next to either LisaV or Kyle. I think it will be.......

LisaR, Eileen, Erika, Yolanda......Andy........Kyle, LisaV, Kathryn.

The only way I see LisaR sitting with Kyle/LisaV/Kathryn is if Andy has first Brandi then Kim also attending the reunion for a short time each and they would sit on Yolanda's side then instead of LisaR.

• Love 3

I'm not so sure LisaR will be sitting next to either LisaV or Kyle. I think it will be.......

LisaR, Eileen, Erika, Yolanda......Andy........Kyle, LisaV, Kathryn.

The only way I see LisaR sitting with Kyle/LisaV/Kathryn is if Andy has first Brandi then Kim also attending the reunion for a short time each and they would sit on Yolanda's side then instead of LisaR.

Am I wrong in thinking that there aren't any official "friends" this year or do Brandi and Kim have friend status? That's the only thing that makes me think neither is likely to attend the reunion. I'm not even sure if Brandi is filming more than one scene is she? Kim at least seems like she's going to be around for one or two things including Palm Springs. 

If Yolanda isn't in it for the whole thing then I think your suggestion makes the most sense although I'm not sure if Erika will be next to Yolanda only because seniority often seems like it means something when it comes to seating. I think Yolanda only got pushed to the end last year because she was leaving early. So I feel like Erika might not be in the middle but on the end like Kathryn. 

Edited because spelling matters. ;p

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 1

Not really interested in where they sit but what they say.

My Yo prediction is that she will be there as long as the narrative is going in her favor.  If she can be avenging Lyme defender using hunchenmunchen as a weapon, she will be there with nostrils flaring.  Afterwards, of course, she will collapse on couch in tears looking for pity.  If pointed questions are asked she will shriek "Integrity!!!" and leave in distress to go back to bed.  JMHO, of course.  And her little dog Erika will support her no matter what.  

• Love 13

what makes Rinna flip to Yo's side? or it is just her being against Kathryn (eating disorder shade) and against Kyle (comments re: rapid dog/Kim). The latter just seems forced since Kyle has to show family support or all hell breaks loose in her real family life.

• Love 4

Kyle to Andy's right with LVP next to her and Kathryn

Rinna to Andy's left with Erika, Eileen  and Yolanda.  They have to keep Yolanda on an end because she tends to turn her back on people.  She can't do that on the end.  Also she is so effing annoying if she is right next to Andy she will never shut up.   

Things may change by season's end.

• Love 6

Not really interested in where they sit but what they say.

My Yo prediction is that she will be there as long as the narrative is going in her favor.  If she can be avenging Lyme defender using hunchenmunchen as a weapon, she will be there with nostrils flaring.  Afterwards, of course, she will collapse on couch in tears looking for pity.  If pointed questions are asked she will shriek "Integrity!!!" and leave in distress to go back to bed.  JMHO, of course.  And her little dog Erika will support her no matter what.  

Reo, you said it first! Exactly what I was thinking!

• Love 2

Yo, Erica, Eileen on one side - Kyle, LisaV, LisaR  and Kathryn will be at a kids table somewhere off to the side. 

Yo will be there until the conversation is no longer about her.  Andy will soft pedal all Yo questions.  He won't ask anything directly, but some "viewer" will question all the inconsistencies  - and Yo will either blow it off, or claim Lyme brain.  During a commercial she will quickly apply some dark eyeshadow under her eyes, insert in IV, and tell Andy the fabric on the sofa is causing her metal levels to elevate and she has to go watch Gigi in some runway show.   With any luck two hunky paramedics will come in with a stretcher and roll her out. 

• Love 17

Yo, Erica, Eileen on one side - Kyle, LisaV, LisaR  and Kathryn will be at a kids table somewhere off to the side. 

Yo will be there until the conversation is no longer about her.  Andy will soft pedal all Yo questions.  He won't ask anything directly, but some "viewer" will question all the inconsistencies  - and Yo will either blow it off, or claim Lyme brain.  During a commercial she will quickly apply some dark eyeshadow under her eyes, insert in IV, and tell Andy the fabric on the sofa is causing her metal levels to elevate and she has to go watch Gigi in some runway show.   With any luck two hunky paramedics will come in with a stretcher and roll her out. 

...and shame the "viewer" who wrote the question for not having compassion and understanding.

We gotcha Yoyo. We've got your number and we see you commin' from a long way off.

• Love 8

I must not being paying close attention this season because for me the teams aren't very clear and that's a good thing. Everyone seems to want to play neutral but will push forth a TPTB storyline to get a bit of play but its all rather half hearted so the actresses aren't really doing their jobs. Really there aren't any interesting stories but for arguably Yolanda's Lyme. All that to say, Erika was brought on to be a friend to Yolanda and that seems to be still in place. Erika doesn't seem to really like anyone but will suck lime to get time. Kyle and LVP aren't really friends but have an agreement of sorts. Both Kyle and LVP seem to be sidelined for the first part of the season. Lisar has a history with several of the cast but I think the reality of her trying to push TPTB storylines has distanced those acquaintances. Eileen might also be falling into the same trap as Lisar but she hasn't fallen under fire yet. Kathryn...

Maybe Brandy and/or Kim will push the ladies into more clear teams but I hope not. Maybe Dubai (aren't they going there???) will make this season better. Anyway, I can't even guess at who will be sitting where at the reunion and what they could possibly talk about for two and even more likely three hours.

• Love 2

If Yo can't make it. Maybe they can get Sara Palin to fill in for her.

(Am still laughing about the genius on here who pointed out Yo is the Sara Palin of the Rhw's)

I just want to clarify that this comment made me laugh but I'd guess that Yo is smarter than Palin. 

• Love 1

what makes Rinna flip to Yo's side? or it is just her being against Kathryn (eating disorder shade) and against Kyle (comments re: rapid dog/Kim). The latter just seems forced since Kyle has to show family support or all hell breaks loose in her real family life.

Eileen and guilt will pull LisaR over to the dark side IMO. LOL

• Love 3

Based on tonight and the previews for next week I'm still thinking/hoping Rinna sides with LVP and Kyle.

SPOILERS FROM PREVIEWS for next week:

Rinna tells Yo that Yo is more manipulative than LVP.

Also Rinna and Eileen seems to be bickering

I hope Rinna doesn't go to the dark side

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 3

I don't think any one has predicted this?

Yo will get the first .5 hour because she can't stay the whole reunion. She'll get one on one the andy and he'll touch her knee with passion, then softball her the rest of the time, thank her and then bring in the rest.

• Love 5

Based on tonight and the previews for next week I'm still thinking/hoping Rinna sides with LVP and Kyle.

Rinna tells Yo that Yo is more manipulative than LVP!

IMO, LisaR will side with Yolanda out of guilt, she is a people pleaser and she will fear any backlash for going against Yolanda in the long rung and I think Eileen will be the one that turns her. Eileen is so emotional at this point that she can only see her sisters journey/fight when she sees Yolanda and she can't separate them, so loyalty to Yolanda IS loyalty to her sister.  JMO

Yo will put in a guest appearance for a package and then will have to leave because she's too weak.  As for the other ladies, I don't see 'teams' at this point so Kyle will be on one side of Andy and Lisa will be on the other.  Eileen will probably be on Kyle's side of the seats.  Lisar may be next to Lisa followed by Kathryn.  Erika may be next to Eileen.

The only other configuration I have is Lisa, Kyle and Lisar on one side with Eileen, Erika and Kathryn on the other.  With Yo doing a guest appearance.  I just don't see Yo being there for the whole reunion - she doesn't have the guts.

• Love 2

Yo will put in a guest appearance for a package and then will have to leave because she's too weak.  As for the other ladies, I don't see 'teams' at this point so Kyle will be on one side of Andy and Lisa will be on the other.  Eileen will probably be on Kyle's side of the seats.  Lisar may be next to Lisa followed by Kathryn.  Erika may be next to Eileen.

The only other configuration I have is Lisa, Kyle and Lisar on one side with Eileen, Erika and Kathryn on the other.  With Yo doing a guest appearance.  I just don't see Yo being there for the whole reunion - she doesn't have the guts.

I could very well be wrong but I really think Yolanda WILL be there for the entire reunion. I really believe she thinks we, the viewers, buy into the garbage she is selling like a snake oil salesman in a loud neon plaid suit. LOL

• Love 4

My seating prediction:

How can there possibly be seating for Yolanda? Along with reading, writing, walking, and listening to music, she's lost the ability to sit. She hasn't touched her ass to a piece of furniture in five years.

• Love 11

So. Who pulls out the first documentary evidence? Or should I be asking how long into the reunion before Yolanda whips out proof of illness, for herself or the kids?

And will her health advocate be on standby to get her through?

• Love 5

Kyle does always sit next to Andy, doesn't she?  Wonder why.  I would have thought he would put LVP there.

So I'm going to go with

Kyle, LVP, Lisa Rinna

Eileen, Erica, Yolanda and Kathryn because Yolanda won't stay for the whole thing and this way Erica will be next to Yo so she can put her arm around her and comfort her when she starts her whining. 

I doubt Brandi will attend - but he may have Kim on for a segment.

The bigger question is will he invite his BFF Bethenny?

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 5

How can there possibly be seating for Yolanda? Along with reading, writing, walking, and listening to music, she's lost the ability to sit. She hasn't touched her ass to a piece of furniture in five years.

Yoyo will have a hospital bed with air mattress, an IV stuck in her arm. She will have done her own makeup to accentuate  the hollows in her cheeks, the dark circles under her eyes, and greyed the pallor of her skin. Daisy and the magical medical traveling trunk of snake oil will be off to the side in case of an emergency. She will ask Andy to turn her pillow and constantly adjust her bed while the other women talk about their stories that do not involve Yoyo.  At several points the infusion machine will sound an alarm that is remotely triggered by Daisy when Yolanda's feet are being held to the fire for one of her claims. All the while she will be attacking the other women with a superior tone, deflecting any question or challenge by moaning about her suffering all the while taking sic-vic selfies.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 16

Kathryn will be team LVP at the reunion...look at the preview clips in the first looks thread (I added some links today).

Yo will not be held accountable for any of her sh*t since she will play the divorce card to get more sympathy.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 4

2zuR2zf.gif

I hope this picture shows up since it seems like this is how the teams will unfold. Notice NO Yolanda! Ha! She will likely not show up for the reunion or she won't stay long ("lyme exacerbation"). Anyway, I think this Dubai photo show the teams/couples/pairings.

Kyle and Rinna are friends

Kyle and LVP have a ...  let's call it a friendly alliance 

Rinna and Eileen bonded as newbies last year....friendly alliance

Erika and Eileen are aligned (they follow the lyme...anyone ever see the movie The Life of Brian (Monty Python)....follow the shoe, no, follow the gourd....well her it is follow the lemon/lyme)

Katherine seems to side with LVP (probably since she heard LVP complain about Faye, LOL)

other ways to look at the HW dynamics/relationships---some overlap:

Eileen & Erica & Yo vs LVP

Yo vs LVP & Kyle & Rinna (so far, I don't think Eileen & Erika are against Kyle and so far I don't think Eileen is against Rinna)

Katherine vs Erika & Eileen

I think Yo will get away with all her bullshit by playing the lyme/sick card and the divorce card....plus arguing with her is like hitting your head against a brick wall. Hopefully the HWs will pander to the growing number of fans who want to see Yo get hit with karma.

I don't trust the editing on the previews for the rest of the season....but I would like the teams to be LVP/Kyle/Rinna vs Yo/Erika/Eileen. Katherine...let's see how she handles herself arguing with Don Rickle's ball sac (Tom [TM Trashtalktv])

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 6

I hope this picture shows up since it seems like this is how the teams will unfold. Notice NO Yolanda! Ha! She will likely not show up for the reunion or she won't stay long ("lyme exacerbation"). Anyway, I think this Dubai photo show the teams/couples/pairings.

OT - but knowing that Yolanda won't be in Dubai with them just made my day!  (Yes, I'm that pathetic where something like that makes my day. : ) )

• Love 5

My prediction:

There will be two solid teams. One side is Yolanda, Erika and Eileen and the other side is LVP and Kathryn. Right now I think both Rinna and Kyle are leaning more towards Team Yolanda, but I think that where they stand will depend on the viewer response to the episodes filmed right before the reunion.

The Lisa-Kyle bond seems pretty weak, I feel like they've been on the outs on and off since the season finished filming. They seemed to patch it up for a while, but now they seem to be on shaky ground again. 

Most importantly: no matter what side Kyle ends up picking, it will be the "losing" side in the court of public opinion. Not because Kyle is on it, but because in spite of her desperation to be well liked she is TERRIBLE at predicting which direction the wind is blowing. It's like she's completely unable to accurately predict how viewers will react to events that haven't aired yet. She lucked out last year that people were finally fed up with Kim, but aside from that it's like she always thinks she's backing a winner and just SHOCKED that it didn't turn out like she expected. 

• Love 8

The biggest comedy to me this season has been watching Kyle and LVP's supposed friendship. Maybe second only to the Yo/LVP "friendship." Ladies, it's obvious y'all don't care for one another, but I guess after surviving a few seasons of Hurricane Brandi together, you figure it's easier to play nice than be open about your mutual disdain.

That screencap kinda makes me wish the team lines were Pants vs. Caftans in Dubai, because it'd match the general ridiculousness of HWs trips that I'm both eagerly anticipating and bracing for.

• Love 3

I had a thought maybe it will be  Kyle and LVP flanking Andy -one of those OGs of the BH moves.  With Rinna and Kathryn on LVP's side and Yolanda, Eileen and Erika on Kyle's side.  I don't think Kyle has a scorched earth issue with either Rinna or Kathryn.  No advantage in being mad at Yolanda for Kyle.  She has stated her case with Yolanda, it is Yolanda's to take it or leave it.

• Love 2

I think this year might see YoYo cleverly doing just half of the reunion.  But unlike last year she will come on later.  Not show up and then leave.  I don't see her letting the narrative be held without her there to direct it, bully it and sneer at it. 

Again I also thinks she will drag one of her kids with her to wait in the shadows and bring out if the focus gets too intense and too direct in regards to her inaccuracies. 

So I agree with one side being Kyle, LVP and then Katheryn.  The other when the reunion starts will be Rinna, Eileen and then Erika.  YoYo will then arrive in the middle to the end of the second episode and sit next to Cohen.  But I think Rinna will jump to sit at the end beside Erika instead of just sliding down. 

I just wish for once these ladies would realize that the lighting is set to make Cohen look good with his spray on tan and, I'll admit, nicely applied concealer.  It is not forgiving for Cohen having his staff slather on the makeup like it is a clown funeral.  Also though I loathe her, I hope they took note of what Frankel at the last NYC reunion and realize they don't have to dress up to look like they are all set to shimmy next to Deney Terrio (hey I watched old reruns of I love the 70s and I love the 80s!).  When sitting on a couch. On a couch. 

I am secretly hoping that if the questioning gets a bit too pointed for YoYo she tries to do some sort of swooning.  Simply because I want to set that next to the one of LVP 'fainting' during her dancing with the stars appearance and see which one did it better.

• Love 4

Maybe Yolanda will get a seat behind the sofa on one of the Husband stools with Ken and Giggy.

Nahhh, that set is reserved for Daisy so that she can take Yolanda's pulse, fan her, coo her and whisper to her info/comebacks for her to say to the others. LOL

• Love 3

I suspect that, since the filming of this season was at the end of the calendar year, Yo-yo should have recovered enough to participate in the entire event.  Andy should NOT give her any pass on limited filming.  Even in her TH's, that are clearly done well after the original scene was shot, she looks much, much better.

No excuses.  Don't offer them, don't accept them.  If she won't do the entire reunion, she won't get paid.

• Love 6

My seating prediction:

Yoyo has played such a prominent role in the intrigue this year, I'll be disappointed if she doesn't stay for the whole show. 

• Love 1

Kyle does always sit next to Andy, doesn't she?  Wonder why.  I would have thought he would put LVP there.

So I'm going to go with

Kyle, LVP, Lisa Rinna

Eileen, Erica, Yolanda and Kathryn because Yolanda won't stay for the whole thing and this way Erica will be next to Yo so she can put her arm around her and comfort her when she starts her whining. 

I doubt Brandi will attend - but he may have Kim on for a segment.

The bigger question is will he invite his BFF Bethenny?

Haha.  If Andy could figure out a way to justify Beth being there, he'll jump at it.

I agree that he may have Kim on for a segment and will probably put Erika next to Yo so she can put a comforting arm around her like you stated.

• Love 3

If she was not a real person, it would be great to just 86 her role all together.

Like pouf, gone.

In her Twitter feed, she calls people afflicted with Lyme, lymies.

There is absolutely no bound to her inappropriateness.

How old is that bitch already???

• Love 6

I am secretly hoping that if the questioning gets a bit too pointed for YoYo she tries to do some sort of swooning.  Simply because I want to set that next to the one of LVP 'fainting' during her dancing with the stars appearance and see which one did it better.

Just think that LVP COULD have had two clips, had she fainted while at the spin class?

I hope andy doesn't let it turn into a Lyme Telethon.

• Love 3

Just think that LVP COULD have had two clips, had she fainted while at the spin class?

I hope andy doesn't let it turn into a Lyme Telethon.

Same here.

In the second part of the season, there seems to be an arch to show Yoyo in a better light.

Poor Yoyo, she was not herself because of the impending divorce, yada, yada, yada

The crazy thing is that she will be back next year because the moronic Andy thinks that people care for this type of story line.

If LVP leaves the show as has been reported, I am out.

• Love 4

I think more importantly is will yoyo wear her signature white pants IF she shows up?

Nah, since the Dutch Ding a Ling is so sick and unpredictably unable to get out of bed Rinna gift her with a box of depends to get through the hours of shooting.

• Love 6

The way the ladies describe the reunions, it really sounds grueling. No way is Yolanda going to do the whole reunion. I don't know how they will handle it because if she shows and stays it just reinforces that she is a liar. If she leaves early it also looks bad. Our lady of Lemons has painted herself in a corner.

• Love 6