Type keyword(s) to search

Wishlist: Hoping for a Cure (Or Not)

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Actually, SJB got pregnant after the whole Michael storyline (or got pregnant near the end of it) and her pregnancy wasn't written it.  When SJB went on maternity leave, Carly was in the nuthouse (for the first time) for shooting Tony.

Ah, yes. I remember the infamous story of Brown explaining that she was pregnant and would need maternity leave, and the EP - I was going to say JFP since it sounds like her but given the time period it must have been Wendy Riche - telling her she should have kept her legs closed.

Edited by Melgaypet

Reading the spoiler section discussion talk about Ned selling his shares and watching Franco blackmail him for his families fortune that reminds me...why can't use the sociopathy  that I know inherited from his bitch mother and use it to go after Crimson and by extension Nina? Considering he was willing to cut Morgan out of his daug..er...sister's life doing something he knows he would do for Sonny if the person Sonny killed was anyone but AJ, he should be able to take Julian's holdings and outs Nina from Crimson.  

So there's a bunch of rumors floating around that Vincent Irizarry is going to be/has been let go from DOOL.  So it's time for another quick poll.  Would you be okay with VI coming to visit as his AMC character/Anna's ex-husband Dr. David Hayward?

[  ]  Yes.

[  ]  No.

[  ]  I'd be fine with VI coming to GH playing a different character.

I'm voting [X] Yes.  Anna's stories have been so repetitive lately and I feel like David would be a different, fresher blast from her past.  Plus, we know (or at least I think) FH and VI have chemistry.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

To be fair, David and Greenlee's pairing in 2010 (?) was hot and fun, before it was torched but good for Ryan.  But yeah, I wouldn't want to see David and Rebecca Budig (the character) together.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Not with these writers.

I also would prefer to believe that David, Cara and their son Oliver are doing well in Pine Valley. But I can also easily see them busting up again and him slinking off and reconnecting with Anna.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

David can stay the hell in Pine Valley. A pairing on this show is now only as good as the writing, which means any David/Anna retread would turn to shit.

And we have enough pointless former soap stars/soap characters already stinking up the joint.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, jsbt said:

I also would prefer to believe that David, Cara and their son Oliver are doing well in Pine Valley.

Siiigh, I was so into David and Cara, while at the same time very intrigued by David and Angie.  If only this show could inspire such interest.

• Love 3

If I had my druthers, Olivia would sell her share in the MetroCourt to buy L&B for Ned - as payback for her standing by and letting him hand his ELQ shares over to protect her stupid secret - and then Nelle would somehow snap up those shares in an effort for someone to FINALLY steal the hotel away from Carly.

• Love 7
On 2/20/2017 at 4:23 PM, TeeVee329 said:

someone to FINALLY steal the hotel away from Carly.

It's ridiculous (so, TFGH) that the MetroCourt itself hasn't been any sort of story. We had to suffer through endless blathering about Sonny's shipping lanes and territories (NOBODY CARED), yet Carly can sail through life without anyone challenging her ownership of the MetroCourt? Why? The wimmins and business aren't interesting enough? Dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It's ridiculous (so, TFGH) that the MetroCourt itself hasn't been any sort of story. We had to suffer through endless blathering about Sonny's shipping lanes and territories (NOBODY CARED), yet Carly can sail through life without anyone challenging her ownership of the MetroCourt? Why? The wimmins and business aren't interesting enough? Dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Yes!!!  Michael needs to get his Q on and take that place.  Stop hooking up with stupid damsels in distress.  Let CD play what he's good at-  angry,  in a suit, and on a mission.  And do not involve that trash panda, Franco.  Because Franco is not love.  He is a dumpster of lame.  (And I still like Roger, but damn.)  

• Love 3
(edited)

So with (sob) Jane Elliot/Tracy leaving us, maybe the show will deign to let another Q into the city limits.  If you had your choice, who would it be?

[ ] Skye

[ ] Brook Lynn

[ ] Maya

[ ] An undeaded Q (Alan, AJ, Emily, Justus, etc.)

[ ] A retconned Q (a love child AJ had during his lost years, etc.)

[ ] Use that opening to put Ned and/or Monica on contract.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I agree, I want a Q that's connected to Monica/Alan since Tracy's side is well represented by Ned and Dillon at the moment, but not via Jason.

I'd also take Skye because, well, I like Skye.  Skye hates Sonny and Carly, is rather indifferent to Jason, and Robin Christopher is a more old-school type of soap actress.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Skye, her daughter and AJ with his daughter Nelle. I really think the actress is capable and I'd like to see what she could do with better material

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3
On Thursday, March 09, 2017 at 11:31 AM, TeeVee329 said:

So with (sob) Jane Elliot/Tracy leaving us, maybe the show will deign to let another Q into the city limits.  If you had your choice, who would it be?

[ ] Skye

[ ] Brook Lynn

[ ] Maya

[x ] An undeaded Q (Alan, AJ, Emily, Justus, etc.)

[ ] A retconned Q (a love child AJ had during his lost years, etc.)

[ ] Use that opening to put Ned and/or Monica on contract.

Undead AJ because AJ Quartermaine deserved to at least have a coherent reason for dying and still be mourned.   Plus... I want to see BM, CD, and SK in scenes.  I think SK would wake them up.

• Love 2

Very off-and-on viewer here, but I'd love to see AJ and Skye being the Q's dynamic duo again. And isn't it time for a SORASed Lila Rae to join the youth? She should be 10 or 12 now. Although that should be worked out so she and Joss are in the same age range. Given their parent's history, that would be interesting to watch.

• Love 4

Ion even care, I still want TJ to be AJ's kid. But then he has to hate Sonny with the heat of a thousand fiery nuns. And make fun of Mopey Michael for forgiving Scummy for killing their father. And vow to destroy Scummy by working at ELQ and bankrupting all his legitimate businesses. And work with Curtis (because, let's face it, his mother is fucking useless) to bring down his illegal businesses.

And I want a pony. And a unicorn.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Badsamaritan said:

Ion even care, I still want TJ to be AJ's kid. But then he has to hate Sonny with the heat of a thousand fiery nuns. And make fun of Mopey Michael for forgiving Scummy for killing their father. And vow to destroy Scummy by working at ELQ and bankrupting all his legitimate businesses. And work with Curtis (because, let's face it, his mother is fucking useless) to bring down his illegal businesses.

And I want a pony. And a unicorn.

Tequan Richmond would rock in that story tbh.  And Curtis hanging out with the Q's, getting to know the history of the AJ/Sonny/Carly/Jason feud while using his own past as an addict to sympathize with AJ?  Yes,please.   But... Logic,reason, and good story are beyond these writers. 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Tequan Richmond would rock in that story tbh.  And Curtis hanging out with the Q's, getting to know the history of the AJ/Sonny/Carly/Jason feud while using his own past as an addict to sympathize with AJ?  Yes,please.   But... Logic,reason, and good story are beyond these writers. 

And now I wanna see TJ and Curtis at the Q mansion, mixing it up with Tracy. For some reason, I feel like Tracy and Curtis could be gold - Tracy with her haughty intelligence and Curtis with his street smarts. Her sniping at him with an upper crust flair while he gives it right back in a more urban contemporary way. Then at the end of the day, sharing 2 fingers of Scotch and bonding over their dislike of Scummy and trading creative insults about him as Tracy tells him about all Scummy's misdeeds towards their family. Good times.

• Love 4
On Wednesday, April 05, 2017 at 6:26 AM, Badsamaritan said:

And now I wanna see TJ and Curtis at the Q mansion, mixing it up with Tracy. For some reason, I feel like Tracy and Curtis could be gold - Tracy with her haughty intelligence and Curtis with his street smarts. Her sniping at him with an upper crust flair while he gives it right back in a more urban contemporary way. Then at the end of the day, sharing 2 fingers of Scotch and bonding over their dislike of Scummy and trading creative insults about him as Tracy tells him about all Scummy's misdeeds towards their family. Good times.

Yes!!!!! I want to see TJ going to toe to toe with Micheal, Carson as he declares himself the true Q heir.  (Eh who knows,  maybe Edward and Lila stated in their wills that if AJ had a child with Keisha then that child would be the true heir to ELQ because they wanted AJ to succeed and hated Sonny for what happened to Jason and Micheal) Seeing TJ kick them off the property would legit be the best thing ever.  And Monica would want to do anything to bond with her newfound grandson.  Jordan could step up and defend him and slap Carly and Sonny.   Curtis would slowly help Jason realize he wronged his brother.  Leading to.... Jason Quartermaine 2.0

• Love 1

A lot of chatter about this on Twitter made me want to pose this question.  Say Serena Baldwin was allowed to remain in the Port Charles city limits.  If you had your way, who would she be paired with?

[  ] Michael

[  ] Kristina

[  ] Griffin

[  ] Dillon

[  ] Dante

[  ] Other (please explain)

I personally wouldn't want her with Michael, Kristina, or Dante just because I wouldn't want her anywhere near Sonny and Carly.  Plus, they wouldn't be able to resist doing the whole "Romeo & Juliet" thing. 

I think I might actually go with Griffin.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I personally wouldn't want her with Michael, Kristina, or Dante just because I wouldn't want her anywhere near Sonny and Carly.  Plus, they wouldn't be able to resist doing the whole "Romeo & Juliet" thing. 

I think I might actually go with Griffin.

Griffin def needs a love interest I'm willing to see if Griffin and Serena would work.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Plus, they wouldn't be able to resist doing the whole "Romeo & Juliet" thing. 

I don't think Sonny and Carly take Scott seriously. The show barely does. I also think Michael and Kristina are a little old for an R&J-type story. It's best left to the teens, IMO, and even then it's pretty stale.

• Love 2

We'd still get a lot of Scotty yelling (rightly) about what Sonny did to Karen and, given we saw on "Port Charles" that Serena loved Karen, that's another reason I wouldn't want her in a position where'd she be in that greasy turd's orbit.

11 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

Griffin def needs a love interest I'm willing to see if Griffin and Serena would work.

They could go SerFin. #sorry #notthatsorry

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I'd watch any of those except Private Mayo. But if it was Dante maybe they wouldn't force her into a friendship with Kiki

How do you figure they wouldn't make her be friends with Kiki inthat scenario?

Edited by ulkis

Here's another question.  What profession would you prefer Serena to have?

[  ] She's a businesswoman like Lucy!

[  ] She's a lawyer like Scotty!

[  ] She's a shrink like Kevin!

[  ] She's a doctor like Karen!

[  ] She's living off the money she got from Dominique!

[  ] She's something else!

52 minutes ago, ulkis said:

How do you figure they wouldn't make her be friends with Kiki inthat scenario?

Those groups don't interact much and Dante has never been forced to pretend she doesn't suck

• Love 2
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

A lot of chatter about this on Twitter made me want to pose this question.  Say Serena Baldwin was allowed to remain in the Port Charles city limits.  If you had your way, who would she be paired with?

[  ] Michael

[  ] Kristina

[  ] Griffin

[  ] Dillon

[  ] Dante

[  ] Other (please explain)

Griffin because they'd be very pretty together.  

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Here's another question.  What profession would you prefer Serena to have?

[  ] She's a businesswoman like Lucy!

[  ] She's a lawyer like Scotty!

[  ] She's a shrink like Kevin!

[  ] She's a doctor like Karen!

[  ] She's living off the money she got from Dominique!

[  ] She's something else!

She's a doctor because they need more doctors.  Also, it allows Karen to be brought up so she can explain to everyone how scummy Sonny is.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Dante has never been forced to pretend she doesn't suck

Alas, I think that has been merely coincidental. But until shown otherwise I think we can still fanwank it as canon, woo.

• Love 3

Dante seems to be one of the few people who doesn't have to always spew the party line. Yeah, he hasn't disowned Sonny, but no one has. But at least he's able to be skeptical when arresting Sonny, Carly, and/or Jason and doesn't immediately think they're innocent.

• Love 4
(edited)

None of them.

I'd focus on her business (some offshoot of Deception/CoeCoe) and roots as a noble-minded heiress a la Dominique, build the character first, have her mix it up with the young career-oriented folks (including Michael) then see where story and chemistry goes or doesn't. That's how the show used to do things. They would play with people, not just jump onto one track.

I'd also absolutely recast Dillon. (He would be single again, after a mob war between Ava and Sonny got Kiki and Avery killed shortly before Kiki and Dillon were set to wed.)

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, jsbt said:

I'd focus on her business (some offshoot of Deception/CoeCoe) and roots as a noble-minded heiress a la Dominique

She could use said business to team up with Lucy and oust Nina from Crimson.

• Love 3