Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiler Discussion: How's Your Head?

...and yet another prospect of redemption would be on the table. I can already see it "Can Crane and Mills save Katrina from the evil that has overtaken her?"

Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly what will happen.

Mison is doing some press right now (or has just finished) and it looks like there is a lot more CFD coming. Yep, that's right. After all the complaints, they think it's a good idea to keep those two morons arguing about their soul-sucking marriage. More flip-flopping incoming!

ScreenSpy @ScreenSpy 
  ·  1h 1 hour ago  
Tom’s hinting that something BIG is coming down the pipeline for Ichabod and Katrina. Oh oh!

ScreenSpy
‏@ScreenSpy   "It’s easy to criticise Katrina & Ichabod. Is there a way for them to survive in the modern world? Probably not.” hints @TomMison

ScreenSpy @ScreenSpy 
  ·  1h 1 hour ago  
“There’s death coming that is rather more permanent” says @TomMison. “If I tell you more I’ll have my hands cut off” he laughs.

I think it's going to be Hawley who bites it in the next episode and it will be a shame because he's the very least of the show's problems. Katia Winters instagrammed that she just wrapped filming yesterday so Katrina is going to be there until the bitter end. Goffman and Co likely listened to every criticism except the ones that said "Get rid of Katrina."

• Love 4

Either the scarlet witch or Henry has to die and be gone forever if there is to be any hope of improving the show. I don't care which one. If Henry stays, he needs to be a complete villain, which he is anyway, no matter how much his parents prattle about saving him. If it's Katrina who stays, I don't really know what could be done with her at this point, even if she were to go the villain route. Though the character had potential at one time, her history has been an escalating series of writing missteps. 

I hope it isn't Hawley who dies. I enjoy him with Jenny and there is great potential for a running B plot that occasionally morphs into the A story of the pair of them relic hunting. I liked his scenes with Ichabod, they had a great friend/frenemy rapport. The show kills him off and all we get is a joke about friendship with Mr. Crane being equivalent to wearing a red-shirt.

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 2
Sleepy Hollow - Episode 2.16 - What Lies Beneath

A team of surveyors hired to map the tunnels beneath Sleepy Hollow discover a long abandoned trapdoor which has been hiding... something... that quickly overpowers them. Following the men’s disappearance, Crane and Mills are called in to investigate. Ichabod and Abbie follow the men’s trail to the rune-marked trapdoor, and discover a huge underground vault – the “Fenestella” – which appears to have been designed by Founding Father and Masonic architect Thomas Jefferson. After consulting Grace Dixon’s journal, the Two Witnesses learn that the vault – which was clearly designed to conceal something of high value to the revolutionary cause – is now also occupied by something (or things) originally meant to protect the unknown treasure kept inside, but on whom the centuries of mystical concealment has taken a decidedly evil toll. As Crane and Mills descend deeper below ground to try and rescue the missing men before it’s too late, they make another startling discovery as they come face-to-face with an ally they could never have anticipated, who has information vital to the Two Witnesses’ overarching mission. But securing that information, rescuing their quarry and destroying their foes may prove to be an impossible task. Meanwhile, Frank Irving approaches Jenny with a seemingly innocent favor, but the former captain’s motives and objectives may not be as clear cut as he’s lead her to believe; and more is revealed about Irving’s return to the world of the living. (09-Feb-2015)

Sleepy Hollow - Episode 2.16 - What Lies Beneath - Extended Synopsis

Posted by Nirat Anop at Friday, January 23, 2015 6

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/sleepy-hollow-episode-216-what-lies_23.html

Also some video clips from 2.14:

Sleepy Hollow - Episode 2.14 - Kali Yuga - 4 Sneak Peeks

Posted by Nirat Anop at Friday, January 23, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/sleepy-hollow-episode-214-kali-yuga-4.html

Edited by tv echo

I hope it isn't Hawley who dies.

Speculation:  After seeing the ep clip with Ich's karaoke choice, I'm thinking it is.  And since actor is going to another show (I thought I read that here), he'll be dead dead not Irving Dead or Andy Dead.

ETA:  Which won't make me happy since I kind of like Hawley and would want to leave an open door for him to return in the future (should there be a future for SH). 

Edited by DeLurker

Sleepy Hollow - Episode 2.16 - What Lies Beneath - Extended Synopsis

Posted by Nirat Anop at Friday, January 23, 2015 6

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/sleepy-hollow-episode-216-what-lies_23.html

Also some video clips from 2.14:

Sleepy Hollow - Episode 2.14 - Kali Yuga - 4 Sneak Peeks

Posted by Nirat Anop at Friday, January 23, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/sleepy-hollow-episode-214-kali-yuga-4.html

2.16 actually sounds really, really good.

I do think Hawley might be dead though...

Take this with a mountain of salt if you will, but the thing that leads me to give this some credence is this:

a revolving door of characters will be brought in, including other women to play off Crane. They want him single

Because, in the end, some things never change. They would never want to send the wrong message pairing up the black female lead with the white male lead. He gets all the romance, while she gets none.

Sad.

• Love 3

I actually am not completely surprised by that - but Abbie is getting a love interest... in eppies 17 & 18 I believe.

Plus - I think that "revolving door" of women to play off Crane will work more like Castle anyway. As long as none of those women eclipse Abbie on the show or take away her shine, I'm fine. I've long given up on Ichabbie after this mess of a season anyway.

• Love 1

I actually am not completely surprised by that - but Abbie is getting a love interest... in eppies 17 & 18 I believe.

Plus - I think that "revolving door" of women to play off Crane will work more like Castle anyway. As long as none of those women eclipse Abbie on the show or take away her shine, I'm fine. I've long given up on Ichabbie after this mess of a season anyway.

Ichy is trash and he disgusts me, so it' not like I'm going to ship Ichabbie any time soon (if ever). It's the implication that gets me. It hasn't moved an inch from their S1 rhetoric: Ichy gets everything, Abbie is lucky that she's his sidekick.

Anyway, it's something posted on a forum and it's not likely to be true. We'll see in a few weeks.

• Love 1

Ichy is trash and he disgusts me, so it' not like I'm going to ship Ichabbie any time soon (if ever). It's the implication that gets me. It hasn't moved an inch from their S1 rhetoric: Ichy gets everything, Abbie is lucky that she's his sidekick.

Anyway, it's something posted on a forum and it's not likely to be true. We'll see in a few weeks.

Perhaps not.

I do think though that pairing this with Empire means that Nicole will be prominently featured... though I do worry that the S1 premiere we saw with both Katrina and Jenny dead will come to fruition now. I don't mind Katrina being dead - but I love Jenny and would miss her a lot... and I hate that she got sidelined if this is the answer.

The show worked so well with Ichabod, Irving, Abbie and Jenny...

SMH. Who didn't realize that not previewing upcoming episodes was strategic? Until changes were forced upon him, Goffman made it clear the back half was all about debuting and learning more about Katrina. They are trying not enrage some who are still watching and loose more viewers.

I am one of the people who no longer believes this show is guaranteed a renewal because Fox's other shows are worse in the ratings.

I've heard this recently but don't understand how pairing this show with Empire will improve the ratings. Empire and SH are two different types of shows. Or should be. Empire is a crazy over the top melodrama and SH should be a crazy sci-fi /fantasy without all the CFD and melodrama. As a WoC I don't see how current SH works at picking up additional PoC viewers when they have sidelined the PoC on the cast and portray too many tired black woman tropes, IMO.

I can't see having Abbie state, "Katrina was right", all the time going over well.

• Love 2

So wait, the Ichabod who

--had sizzling chemistry and fun with Abbie from day one (which most viewers took note of even if they did not want it necessarily)

--lamented missing his wife to Yolanda the North-Star rep

--put the Mission at risk to get Katrina out of Purgatory(bad move Ichy)

--puts his wife's decision (STOP DOING THAT ICHABOD)above most anything else currently

--honored his marriage vows (much to my chagrin because ABBIE IS RIGHT THERE ICHABOD YOU DINGBAT)

--took pains to make sure Revolutionary Re-enactor!Caroline (RIP) knew he was married when she was flirting with him

is now going to have a flurry of women at his disposal and that he will avail himself?  NOPE. Don't buy it. And if they do that they better kill off Katrina first because even as someone that doesn't like Katrina that would just be bad for Ichabod. Why would he go from being a solid, loyal husband to sleeping around unless Katrina is dead.  And I don't want Katrina killed off just so Ichabod can become promiscuous(not that there is anything wrong with that, I love me some Dean Winchester FWIW). I just think it's another example of throwing away even more of Ichabod's previously good characterization.

Meh,

I read that information about a week or so back. The individual who originally posted this does know some people who work on the show (behind the scenes) and is aware of things that will happen on the show that most of us are not aware of at this point.

is now going to have a flurry of women at his disposal and that he will avail himself?  NOPE. Don't buy it. And if they do that they better kill off Katrina first because even as someone that doesn't like Katrina that would just be bad for Ichabod. Why would he go from being a solid, loyal husband to sleeping around unless Katrina is dead.  And I don't want Katrina killed off just so Ichabod can become promiscuous(not that there is anything wrong with that, I love me some Dean Winchester FWIW). I just think it's another example of throwing away even more of Ichabod's previously good characterization.

I can see this for this reason. I totally don't expect Ichabod to have a stream of woman coming and going from the cabin, and him screwing his way through the women of Sleepy Hollow. He isn't going to be shown sleeping around at all. What I DO expect to see is this: He'll meet a few woman, go on a couple of dates, and realize that these woman are NOT ABBIE. It's a way for the show to demonstrate that no matter who comes into his life romantically - they are not Abbie. If the show gets the third season and they go ahead with romantic Ichabbie, that's what I expect. It's that typical TV trope of a person denying their attraction to another person, until they finally realize that that particular person is "The One." He'll realize that he really enjoys Abbie's company, spending time with her, etc, once he goes on dates with other woman.

• Love 3

That was a crazy cute picture of TM & NB used,

One of my favorite things from the first season press was Nikki Beharie, seeing a fan collage of candids of her and Tom from promotional events and asking if they come across that 'cutesy" IRL. Hee I'm like girl those are candids so YES. I also loved those little vids they did where they asked each other questions and shot each other with nerf guns. It made it all the more annoying that they didn't KEEP doing those kinds of promotional things and instead seemed to focus entirely on Tom alone. MEH.

Aside from that Ichabod will be a randy bachelor stuff, I found most of that post encouraging in the sense that they otherwise seem to realize how much of S2's fail had to do with getting away from Ichabbie, and spending time on CFD. I don't know about there not being reshoots, It seems to me they should have been wrapped by now, yet I think they just started 18 last week.

I read that information about a week or so back. The individual who originally posted this does know some people who work on the show (behind the scenes) and is aware of things that will happen on the show that most of us are not aware of at this point.

I can see this for this reason. I totally don't expect Ichabod to have a stream of woman coming and going from the cabin, and him screwing his way through the women of Sleepy Hollow. He isn't going to be shown sleeping around at all. What I DO expect to see is this: He'll meet a few woman, go on a couple of dates, and realize that these woman are NOT ABBIE. It's a way for the show to demonstrate that no matter who comes into his life romantically - they are not Abbie. If the show gets the third season and they go ahead with romantic Ichabbie, that's what I expect. It's that typical TV trope of a person denying their attraction to another person, until they finally realize that that particular person is "The One." He'll realize that he really enjoys Abbie's company, spending time with her, etc, once he goes on dates with other woman.

Exactly. I don't understand why people interpret that as "randy Ichabod" sleeping around. I read it as any other show show where they bring in women to play off the guy just to forward the plot.

And yes. The person that posted it really does have a source and whose info has panned out in the past. But it is always emphasized that TPTB may decide to go another way.

• Love 2

SMH. Who didn't realize that not previewing upcoming episodes was strategic? Until changes were forced upon him, Goffman made it clear the back half was all about debuting and learning more about Katrina. They are trying not enrage some who are still watching and loose more viewers.

I am one of the people who no longer believes this show is guaranteed a renewal because Fox's other shows are worse in the ratings.

I've heard this recently but don't understand how pairing this show with Empire will improve the ratings. Empire and SH are two different types of shows. Or should be. Empire is a crazy over the top melodrama and SH should be a crazy sci-fi /fantasy without all the CFD and melodrama. As a WoC I don't see how current SH works at picking up additional PoC viewers when they have sidelined the PoC on the cast and portray too many tired black woman tropes, IMO.

I can't see having Abbie state, "Katrina was right", all the time going over well.

I also feel like assuming it being paired with Empire will help equates to "let's make a night of TV to appease the black audience" rather than having the amazingly diverse cast of Sleepy Hollow Season 1 actors who were there because they were the damned best actors regardless of color. It seems kind of offensive to me. "Oh, if they're already watching Empire they'll stay for Sleep Hollow because there's a dark-skinned woman there, too!" While ignoring the reasons why people were upset about the way things went down and not addressing them.

• Love 3

Well, I would agree that they were doing that by pairing it with Empire except one of the heads at Fox said the thing that impressed him (Walden) most about a rival network was how they gave Shonda Rhimes all of Thursday night.

ABC didn't do that to "give black folks" the night - they did it because GA and Scandal were such break out hits (problems and all) and then with HTGAWM, they figured they could lockdown Thursday night like the Cosby days of old... and they DID. No other network can touch Thursday nights.

So, I'm not sure they're looking at it as just "giving the black folks something" - I think they are trying to capitalize on a movement that's happening in tv right now. They could have done it organically - but Goffman ruined that. Now, they are looking to bank off of the stratospheric levels of Empire success and finally give SH some legs to stand on.

SH could become a Scandal juggernaut - the show already has the framework for that with the intense social media connection - it's not like "black twitter" isn't already all over it... why not capitalize on that? It's not doing well behind Gotham and honestly Gotham's numbers aren't that high anyway (they are lower than SH's season 1 numbers)...

I don't want them to make it a "black" show - BUT that doesn't mean they can't showcase the diversity and use that (along with an awesome story) to draw people in. Make them excited about it just like folks get all excited about Scandal.

Oddly enough - a lot of my fellow black friends watched (they've dropped off a bit this season) Sleepy Hollow but I didn't even know about it... I still remember that article from a ways back that asked "Is Nicole Beharie the next Kerry Washington?"

If SH plays its cards right - it could become the next Scandal - just in the sic-fi genre. And wouldn't THAT be awesome?

• Love 6

Well, I would agree that they were doing that by pairing it with Empire except one of the heads at Fox said the thing that impressed him (Walden) most about a rival network was how they gave Shonda Rhimes all of Thursday night.

ABC didn't do that to "give black folks" the night - they did it because GA and Scandal were such break out hits (problems and all) and then with HTGAWM, they figured they could lockdown Thursday night like the Cosby days of old... and they DID. No other network can touch Thursday nights.

So, I'm not sure they're looking at it as just "giving the black folks something" - I think they are trying to capitalize on a movement that's happening in tv right now. They could have done it organically - but Goffman ruined that. Now, they are looking to bank off of the stratospheric levels of Empire success and finally give SH some legs to stand on.

SH could become a Scandal juggernaut - the show already has the framework for that with the intense social media connection - it's not like "black twitter" isn't already all over it... why not capitalize on that? It's not doing well behind Gotham and honestly Gotham's numbers aren't that high anyway (they are lower than SH's season 1 numbers)...

I don't want them to make it a "black" show - BUT that doesn't mean they can't showcase the diversity and use that (along with an awesome story) to draw people in. Make them excited about it just like folks get all excited about Scandal.

Oddly enough - a lot of my fellow black friends watched (they've dropped off a bit this season) Sleepy Hollow but I didn't even know about it... I still remember that article from a ways back that asked "Is Nicole Beharie the next Kerry Washington?"

If SH plays its cards right - it could become the next Scandal - just in the sic-fi genre. And wouldn't THAT be awesome?

I want to marry this post, withhold knowledge of our child, abandon said child, then try to stop it from bringing forth the apocalypse along with my dead ex-lover, I just love it that much. :-)

• Love 3

If SH plays its cards right - it could become the next Scandal - just in the sic-fi genre. And wouldn't THAT be awesome

Maybe if it had continued the way it was going during the first half of season one but right now I don't see that happening. SH failed to capitalize on all the buzz they had last season and has garnered too much negativity from both fans and critics to ever get there. Shows like Scandal, Game of Thrones and Walking Dead grew after their second seasons because they had positive fan reactions and the word-of-mouth was pretty strong.

• Love 4

phoenics, for your plan to work SH would need actual sci-fi /fantasy writers. This show's world building has been atrocious.

IMO, until that's fixed, it's mute to say SH will improve and draw in viewers.

Wishful thinking?

phoenics, I hope you're right. I don't want it to be that they're just "giving black folks a night". But if they don't fix what's wrong with the show and then just cram it on after Empire, that's exactly what it will seem like to me. If the show was what it was last season my mind wouldn't go there. I just fear that with the completely idiotic way these guys think they're "improving" the show with Katrina, they would also think they could fix their (in their eyes) "diversity problem" by putting it on with a powerhouse show that people don't think has a problem. There, Black TV Night, problem solved. Then we can keep Katrina in the lead and the people complaining we have a racism problem will see they're wrong because, see, it's on with Empire. Sure, Abbie is barely in it, but she's "the lead" and she's black.

Edited by BrokenRemote
  • Love 3

I don't see how the show can come back at this point. I know a lot of us here are invested in the story of what has gone wrong with it, but how much are people paying attention outside of this bubble? I assume the ratings are shot, and I don't know if the behind-the-scenes fuckery is causing enough negative buzz that people might come back out of curiosity if something major happens. Meaning Katrina is killed off. Nothing less would cause enough impact. Just my opinion.

• Love 1
SLEEPY HOLLOW (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT)

The second season races toward a spectacular finish beginning Feb. 2, when Ichabod (Tom Mison) and Abbie (Nicole Beharie) discover the true origins of the Salem Witch Trials, and Henry Parish (John Noble) returns. Then, in a clever bit of SLEEPY HOLLOW “twistory,” the pair encounter founding father Thomas Jefferson (guest star Steven Weber) on Feb. 9. Henry’s presence in Sleepy Hollow triggers a series of events that may change the course of history forever on Feb. 16 and on the Season Two Finale Feb. 23.

FOX - February 2015 Sweeps Press Release - Various Shows

Posted by Bradley Adams at Thursday, January 29, 201

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/fox-february-2015-sweeps-press-release.html

Question: We’re not going to have to wait until the Sleepy Hollow season finale to find out why Henry killed Moloch, are we? —Gabriella

Ausiello:

Not according to Tom Mison. “There’s going to be a little bit of ambiguity to begin with, but it becomes very clear” soon after Henry makes his presence known, the actor says. He also cagily adds, “I’ll remind you that he didn’t only kill Moloch, he saved Ichabod and Katrina,” so make of that what you will.

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Scandal, Walking Dead, Glee, HTGAWM, Hannibal, NCIS, S.H.I.E.L.D. and More

By Michael Ausiello / January 27 2015, 3:15 PM PST

https://tvline.com/2015/01/27/ask-ausiello-spoilers-htgawm-annalise-murder-night/

Edited by tv echo

The clips out there give me a lot of hope that the show is finding itself again.

Ichabod and his confusion over pixels is the cutest thing and is our Ichabod of s1. He's pretending like he understands but he doesn't and it's perfect Ichabbie bonding too.

The scene between Abbie and Irving was fantastic. 

Katrina was alright in that clip as well.

So....I have some hope at last!

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

I also feel like assuming it being paired with Empire will help equates to "let's make a night of TV to appease the black audience" rather than having the amazingly diverse cast of Sleepy Hollow Season 1 actors who were there because they were the damned best actors regardless of color. It seems kind of offensive to me. "Oh, if they're already watching Empire they'll stay for Sleep Hollow because there's a dark-skinned woman there, too!" While ignoring the reasons why people were upset about the way things went down and not addressing them.

I'd also add that they're ignoring the possibility that Sleepy Hollow and Empire has completely different audiences. Someone upthread mentioned ABC's Thursday night line up and how FOX is attempting to create something similar with Sleep Hollow and Empire being paired. I think one reason why TGIT works is because Grey's, Scandal and HTGAWM have very similar audiences. I just can't see that being the case with SH and Empire. In fact I know several people who watch SH but would never watch Empire and visa versa.

BOT - The clips for Spellcaster look good. I think they're hinting more and more at Katrina potentially being evil, which means she's likely not going anywhere if the show gets renewed.

Edited by Enero

In fact I know several people who watch SH but would never watch Empire and visa versa.

I would be one of them.  I have no desire to watch Empire.  This business of believing if I watch Show A I'll stick around to watch Show B never worked for me.  I only watch what I want to watch and I know when what I want to watch comes on.  When what I want to watch is over, so am I. The truth is, I don't watch much,  be it network, cable or streaming.  SH is my rare exception.   

• Love 1

mark goffman @markgoffman  ·  10h 10 hours ago

So far people have recommended hiatus reading: Group Genius and HHhH. What else?

Goffman is staying. Oh well! It looks like the changes they intend to do don't include the worst aspects of the show.

• Love 3
Sleepy Hollow - Episode 2.18 - Tempus Fugit (Season Finale)

SEASON TWO COMES TO A DEADLY CLOSE ON THE SEASON FINALE OF “SLEEPY HOLLOW” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23, ON FOX

Season Two of the spellbinding series comes to a dramatic close, leaving Sleepy Hollow and its residents forever changed. Familiar faces will perish and a key relationship will implode beyond repair in the all-new “Tempus Fugit” Season Finale episode of SLEEPY HOLLOW airing Monday, Feb. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

FOX Upcoming Episode Press Releases - Various Shows - 3rd February 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/02/fox-upcoming-episode-press-releases.html

Edited by tv echo
2x18 - "Tempus Fugit" (Season Finale) (23-Feb-2015)

In the wake of Katrina’s magical escape from modern day Sleepy Hollow, she and our heroes find themselves transported back in time to the 18th Century. With Ichabod in the midst of an epic battle we’ve witnessed before, he searches among his enemy’s ranks in hopes of finding a certain red-coated Hessian soldier with the distinct bow-shaped mark on his right hand. Unfortunately for Abbie – who is assumed to be a runaway slave and now sits in a Colonial prison cell – this iteration of Crane has no recollection of her or of their friendship. But her knowledge of him and his secret mission, as well her knowledge of events that have yet to occur, piques Captain Crain’s interest, earns her her freedom, and may have already begun to rewrite certain historical events and timelines. Meanwhile, Katrina, seduced by the recently discovered power of her black magic and in possession of the Grimiore, remains determined to rewrite her own history and kill Ichabod in order retain her relationship with her as-of-yet unborn son... and she enlists an unlikely ally to aid in her quest. The Two (future) Witnesses working together in the past, Abbie and Ichabod seek out Benjamin Franklin... the one trusted contemporary of Crane’s who may be able to confirm Abbie’s unbelievable story of time travel, and offer a solution to reverse it and the damage it has done... but the forces of evil remain hot on their trail.

Sleepy Hollow - Episode 2.18 - Tempus Fugit (Season Finale) - Extended Synopsis

Posted by Paradox at Tuesday, February 03, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/02/sleepy-hollow-episode-218-tempus-fugit.html

Edited by tv echo

Slave Abbie! Of course! These writers are the worst.

And wasn't Crain a Lieutenant and not a Captain? And wasn't he an abolitionist? Why would he imprison a runaway slave? Did he lie about that too?

• Love 2

If both Katrina and her spawn remain reunited in the past, I'm good with this.  Then Abbie and Crane can escape back to the future.  Then season 3 can start off without these two encumbrances.  And Irving will have his soul back as a result Henry/Jeremy never making it to modern times.  Maybe only Abbie and Crane remember what happened while everything else goes back to how it was in season 1.

• Love 2

I wonder if Abbie will come face to face with Grace Dixon?  That would be kinda cool.

That was my first thought, and, yes, it would be cool.

Okay so that episode has promise providing:

1) Ichabod knows Katrina is evil. It's not clear from this description if he does. I don't want to watch an entire episode of Katia Winter attempting to be duplicitous.

2) Katrina and Henry stay in the past while Ichabbie returns to the future.

3) A historical reset returns Irving his soul and restores him to his position as police chief.

4) The "familiar faces" who perish are either Henry or Katrina and NOT Irving or Jenny.

Seriously, show???? Why the fuck would you do this???  Oh of course, so Abbie can be out of her time?  /head desk head desk head desk

Just when I thought we had turned a corner......Fuck this.

And wasn't Crain a Lieutenant and not a Captain? And wasn't he an abolitionist? Why would he imprison a runaway slave? Did he lie about that too?

It's only a lie because it would be a huge fucking retcon.

Edited by catrox14

I suspect it isn't Ichabod that imprisons her but some other colonists. (But I could be wrong...)