Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Scott always wins. Drunk, stoned or sober. He sees the absurdity and knows he's a part of it. Where else could you make the kind of dough and have the life he has? He's gonna ride that wave till its over. 

Scott is the official audience surrogate.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Kardashians Animated Series Pitched By Kris Jenner

Got to give her credit, she never stops working.

According to TMZ, the pitch is for a nighttime program, not a kids program.

Cartoon show is a good idea, because they can change their cartoon images' faces and bodies with the stroke of a pen. Saves them the money and discomfort of actual plastic surgery.

I noticed that in one illustration for the potential cartoon series, they had Khloe being the same height as Kris, Kim, and Kourtney. So in the cartoon, Khloe could finally be petite.

http://www.x17online.com/2017/03/kris_jenner_negotiating_new_kardashian_animated_series_rob_dating_show_032417

Kim Kardshian proposed cartoon series X17 March 2017.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

Cartoon show is a good idea, because they can change their cartoon images' faces and bodies with the stroke of a pen. Saves them the money and discomfort of actual plastic surgery.

I noticed that in one illustration for the potential cartoon series, they had Khloe being the same height as Kris, Kim, and Kourtney:

http://www.x17online.com/2017/03/kris_jenner_negotiating_new_kardashian_animated_series_rob_dating_show_032417

Kim Kardshian proposed cartoon series X17 March 2017.jpg

That's from Kim's Hollywood app, not for the animated series, but it's probably where Kris (or whoever thought it up) got the idea.

Just now, GaT said:

That's from Kim's Hollywood app, not for the animated series, but it's probably where Kris (or whoever thought it up) got the idea.

Thanks! X17 didn't give credit for the picture, and I didn't know where it came from. (As you can tell, I've never used the K app.)

1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

Thanks! X17 didn't give credit for the picture, and I didn't know where it came from. (As you can tell, I've never used the K app.)

Me either, I did a Google search on the picture :-)

• Love 1

I see they attended a funeral for a child of one of Kanye's relatives. Can't Kim even go to a funeral without her assistant tagging along? I couldn't stand having someone my ass every minute of the day. Especially one who calls my sister who is at a nightclub when I'm being robbed instead of the police. 

• Love 4

I see Kim plenty without her assistant. I see Steph far more with Kourtney than with Kim. She posted a picture the other day of herself with the child that passed away so she's met him. Who's to say Steph didn't want to go to the funeral to pay respects?

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 0:35 PM, iwasish said:

I see they attended a funeral for a child of one of Kanye's relatives. Can't Kim even go to a funeral without her assistant tagging along? I couldn't stand having someone my ass every minute of the day. Especially one who calls my sister who is at a nightclub when I'm being robbed instead of the police. 

Kim is a busy business mogul and the death/funeral was unexpected.  A coworker of mine recently had to attend a family funeral and had a several-day program session to run during that time.  He phoned in from the car while he was driving the 8 hour car trip to the funeral, and again back.  Kim has contracts and work obligations just like everyone else. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I think her "business" could be put on hold for a funeral, it's not like she's doing something vital for humankind.

Right? It's not like Kim is separating conjoined twins or brokering peace in the Middle East. 

Regarding Steph at the funeral, I'm leaning towards her being there because Kim, like most celebrities, is completely helpless without half a dozen minions circling her and reminding her to breathe and blink her eyes. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Right? It's not like Kim is separating conjoined twins or brokering peace in the Middle East. 

Regarding Steph at the funeral, I'm leaning towards her being there because Kim, like most celebrities, is completely helpless without half a dozen minions circling her and reminding her to breathe and blink her eyes. 

Or wipe her ass. .

• Love 4

Has anyone read this?  yikes.

One night in London, Kim couldn’t sleep. Kanye was out for the count, as per. It was “four in the morning” and she was zoning. She called her best friend, entrepreneur Jonathan Cheban: ‘I’m so bored, talk to me.’ He told Kim to join Snapchat

“When he was recording [2013 album] Yeezus, I was so pregnant and miserable. He had this aggression. You can hear it. He wasn’t used to this life with me. He was super famous before, but the paparazzi life is a different world. So he went to France to record that album. When I first heard it I thought – ‘This is different.’”

• Love 1
On 4/6/2017 at 9:16 AM, CharlieKayi said:

Has anyone given any thought to what it would take to completely get rid of the kardashians? The ratings are sinking, but it seems like it would take a lot for the show to be cancelled.

An epidemic of the plague? If it could just be limited to the Kardashiana and their hangers on.  

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

Megyn Kelly to Interview Kardashians on NBC News Morning Show (EXCLUSIVE)

Megyn Kelly is starting early on her new NBC morning program.

The new show won’t launch until the fall, but that doesn’t mean work on the new series hasn’t begun in earnest. Kelly visited Los Angeles this week to sit down with the entire Kardashian family for a piece that could run during her new morning show’s first week on air, according to people familiar with the matter. The revelation about the visit suggests the new show is further along than has been previously revealed.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

And we now know the trajectory of Megyn Kelly's career . . . tabloid tv it is . . . "ET special guest reporter Megyn Kelly . . . " "E News exclusive from Megyn Kelly. . . " "Reelz TV exclusive with Megyn Kelly. . . " 

NBC paid all that money to get Megyn --- for this??? She starts off going straight downhill, interviewing the Kardashians.

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I don't know who this person is but, clearly, she is the worst stylist in the world. The K-Clan look like trash every day.

Even in this picture, the stylist is wearing some type of muppet fake fur get up lol. Tacky and awful. 

Edited by lightbeam
Just to add...
  • Love 7

Lol, I'm sure Kourtney's carb free, gluten free, sugar free diet is about as real as Kim and Khloe's claim that squats are responsible for their gelatinous asses. Kourt drinks like a fish, and alcohol is all sugar. I think "hipster Earth mom" is her shtick and she wolfs down GMO's once the cameras stop rolling.

• Love 6

Yeah remember the episode where Scott switched out all her special foods with regular foods? When Kendall said she was afraid she might get sick Scott said he catches her eating regular food all the time.

• Love 5

While I don't disagree that Kourtney may be hypocrite about food, I'm not sure how much of the Popeye's she actually eats. I've noticed that a lot of celebrity food-related IG posts don't actually show anyone eating anything, and the food usually looks untouched. While Kourtney may not be as strict with her diet as she pretends, I'm sure she mostly eats healthy because otherwise she wouldn't be able to maintain her slender figure. Unlike Kim, Khloe, and Kylie, she doesn't seem to play the liposuction & injection game.

And I've also always thought her healthy food obsession was more for her kids' benefit than for her own. With three little kids someone always wants a snack, so it's a smart strategy to have many healthy food options at home. She may also be one of those people who eats healthy at home but indulges when going out or traveling.

• Love 3

I just saw this on Entertainment Tonight's website and thought it was funny.  There's a news article here.  The full title is:

"Kim Kardashian Breaks Down in Tears When Kanye West's Friend Calls About His Hospitalization on 'KUWTK'"

Now, ET's website has a section at the bottom of their pages in the lower right called "WE RECOMMEND" that links to other stories on their site.  This is one of the stories there.  Unfortunately, the title is so long it got truncated.  The shortened title now reads:

"Kim Kardashian Breaks Down in Tears When Kanye West's Friend Calls About His Hos"

I saw that and thought "You know, I honestly can't say that I blame her."

• Love 7

I don't get it.  I watched clips of Kim on Ellen and I thought she looked fantastic.  Her hair, makeup, dress, etc.  She had personality, and despite saying "like" a million times, she was well spoken and articulate.  I thought it was one of her better interviews, especially in terms of her physical appearance.  And then we get this.  I dont get how she goes from looking great one minute to 3 times her size the next.  

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

And Kimmy.

Maybe he cut them out cause the two of them were flipping the bird. The others were giving some celebrity  gang sign, but the Jenner girls were definitely giving the bird.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:46 PM, GaT said:

Were they filming an episode?  Otherwise, what was the point?  Are they asking people to donate?  Or just let everyone know they're "down with the issues"?  This is like the episode from last season where they had dinner with the families of victims of gun violence and.......that was that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Were they filming an episode?  Otherwise, what was the point?  Are they asking people to donate?  Or just let everyone know they're "down with the issues"?  This is like the episode from last season where they had dinner with the families of victims of gun violence and.......that was that.

They came, they saw, they spoke, they took selfies... been there, done that.  It's on to the next opportunity to get some press.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Were they filming an episode?  

Of course they were filming, it's not important unless it gets filmed.

• Love 3

I see Victoria Beckham released a kids clothing line. To be sold in Target. The pictures I saw were of really cute kids clothing. Not sure of the pricing but if its Target, it cant be too expensive.

Compare and contrast with the krap Kim and Kanye are selling.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

I see Victoria Beckham released a kids clothing line. To be sold in Target. The pictures I saw were of really cute kids clothing. Not sure of the pricing but if its Target, it cant be too expensive.

Compare and contrast with the krap Kim and Kanye are selling.

They did have that line of clothing for Sears, for several years, but I don't think it did very well because the Kardashians didn't want to put in the continued effort to promote the line year after year.  With some exceptions (Kylie's makeup line) the Kardashians seem to have more success launching a project, throwing a ton of PR into the launch, setting huge sales numbers at first and then moving onto the next thing. 

There was an article in OK magazine (that I can't seem to find now) that said it had been 47 days since Kim and Kanye were seen together and Kanye recently came back to LA (and had dinner at Nobu in Malibu) while Kim is in NY doing promos for NBC.  They'd better reunite for a "romantic rendezvous" pretty soon (and make sure they get papped) or else those divorce rumors will start circling again!

I don't see Kim making the trek to Wyoming, so he'll have to come back to LA to see her and/or the kids . I think this situation is fine from Kim's view point. She can travel, make appearances, do what she wants, leaving the kids behind or taking them with her(not so much).

I don't believe a word she says about not being so public and being anxious. She's working her way back in the spotlight and I doubt she cares if he is on her arm or not.

• Love 1