Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

All right I just spent twenty minutes reading all of the tweets with the hashtag #yeezyseason3. And isn't it just remarkable that there are NO negative tweets about the show.... Not a one. So seeing as how the Kardashians have ways of buying followers on Twitter, I'm guessing there are always ways for Kanye to have every negative tweet deleted, right?

All right I just spent twenty minutes reading all of the tweets with the hashtag #yeezyseason3. And isn't it just remarkable that there are NO negative tweets about the show.... Not a one. So seeing as how the Kardashians have ways of buying followers on Twitter, I'm guessing there are always ways for Kanye to have every negative tweet deleted, right?

Don't worry there's plenty of negative tweets out there.

Who wants to play a video game about someone's dead mother? Depressing ...

• Love 1

She was chomping a lollipop in one pic. Can you imagine it getting stuck in one of those feathery outfits?

And why is the family wearing Balmain and not that beautiful stuff Kanye created? I think I recognized some rags I donated to Good Will on the model in the second row.

• Love 7

I love how he claims this is actually a gospel album and there he is not only calling Taylor Swift a bitch but the mother of his children as well. Stay classy, asshole

There's plenty of negative stuff especially on instagram where many of the pics of the clothes are being mocked. But naturally the positive will outweigh the bad because for whatever reason he does have a ton of fans. 20 million people watched the stream and 18,000 people showed up at MSG. I'm starting to think hes got a lot of people brainwashed tbh.   This E. article said the family was wearing custom Yeezy including Lamar, Kim's outfit is a mix of Balmain and Yeezy

eta: Rob posted this pic and I actually think this shirt is nice and a sweet way for Kanye to honor Rob Sr.  and his mom but that video game is BIZARRE

12729546_1242527475776979_1964258794_n.j

Edited by howmanywords

Eeeew, so Kim should be filing for divorce right?  He is so gross, I could never stand looking at his mouth alone.

I mean why doesn't he just file for divorce, does he hate Kim now? Because he sure is humiliating her with his behavior nowadays. 

Kim let it go, your sister is a model.  She can get you in a show or two and even a cover at some point.  Is this humiliation really worth this loser?

• Love 2

Well wow, that family photo of all of them in Balmain that Kanye created for them. Including Caitlyn!  I kind of like they all match. 

I really wonder how much time Cait spends with the Jenner kids at this point (like they thought things would change with their relationships when the transition happened) when Kanye's dictating clothes for her to wear along with Kim and the others. 

And this family pic, with Lamar attending too! No wonder they had to leak that Khloe and James were done.

311C4E6B00000578-3443327-image-m-38_1455

Looking at this pic and the instagram link, Kirs' face screams "Look at us we're part of the social elite we made it whoring out my kids was worth it Rob who?", while Kendall's seems to say "Why am I here why am I here why am I here...", Caitylin seems to be "I get a new all white outfit!"...the other 4 seem to vary from lost (Kourtney) to trying to look sultry but not working (Kim and Kylie).

Poor North.

Did a yeti with a bedazzler gun throw up on them?

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 5

If I was someone (living in outer space) who had no idea who the Kardashians were and saw this photo, I'd think they might be the cast of a Broadway show all in costume, La Cage aux Folles maybe. I noticed that Kris, Kourtney and Kylie all have their boobs out in plain view, Kourtney barely hid her crotch. If it wasn't so damned funny I'd say that Kanye needs a shrink to deal with some deep seated issues. "Perhaps the strangest moment of the show came when the rapper decided he wanted to debut a promo for a video game he is working on."

“The idea of the video game is my mom traveling through the gates of heaven,” he explained to the crowd."

I can see it now, 15 year old gamers running out the buy a video game where Kanye's mother finds her way through the clouds and storms to find the gates of Heaven. ....ain't gonna happen.

Kanye-West-Yeezy-Season-3.jpg

On the Today Show, they were showing photos from Kanye's big night and they all exclaimed what a remarkable recovery Lamar seems to have made. They noted, as many have, that it was reported that Lamar Odom was in such dire shape, near death. He had 12 strokes and in kidney failure. Well, well..... it seems that Lamar has made a nearly miraculous recovery. I feel stupid for believing anything the Kardashians put out to the public. They're all liars and will do anything for publicity. It's a sickness with them.

Edited by HumblePi

If I was someone (living in outer space) who had no idea who the Kardashians were and saw this photo, I'd think they might be the cast of a Broadway show all in costume, La Cage aux Folles maybe. I noticed that Kris, Kourtney and Kylie all have their boobs out in plain view, Kourtney barely hid her crotch. If it wasn't so damned funny I'd say that Kanye needs a shrink to deal with some deep seated issues. "Perhaps the strangest moment of the show came when the rapper decided he wanted to debut a promo for a video game he is working on."

“The idea of the video game is my mom traveling through the gates of heaven,” he explained to the crowd."

I can see it now, 15 year old gamers running out the buy a video game where Kanye's mother finds her way through the clouds and storms to find the gates of Heaven. ....ain't gonna happen.

On the Today Show, they were showing photos from Kanye's big night and they all exclaimed what a remarkable recovery Lamar seems to have made. They noted, as many have, that it was reported that Lamar Odom was in such dire shape, near death. He had 12 strokes and in kidney failure. Well, well..... it seems that Lamar has made a nearly miraculous recovery. I feel stupid for believing anything the Kardashians put out to the public. They're all liars and will do anything for publicity. It's a sickness with them.

The outfits the Family wore were designed by Kanye's other BFF/Lover/Husband Olivier Rousteing/Balmain (For all we know they got married in Paris years ago and his and Kim's marriage isn't legal here in the US since they had that "private marriage licence" 

• Love 1

I can't help but feel just a teeny tiny bit sorry for Caitlyn Jenner, her two girls and the Kardashian women. The end to the feeding of their narcissism won't be a good thing for any of them. The supply they need will eventually dry up and go away and they'll be left frustrated, desperate and very unhappy. Being deprived of narcissistic supply will feel to them as if they're being hollowed out, mentally. It is terrifying and a narcissist will do anything to avoid it. There comes a day in everyone's life, yes even theirs, when it's not possible to have that need filled anymore. Age will catch up with all of them, it will take time but it's a certainty. How they deal with the disappointments of not being in the public eye anymore or adored by fans is something nobody knows. I just know it's not going to be a good experience for any of them. Aging sucks in general for everyone but normal people adapt and adjust to aging. But aging for them is a whole different thing and it's the one thing that will bring to an end a lifetime supply of fame and attention. That's going to be entirely devastating to most, if not all of them.

• Love 5

I can't help but feel just a teeny tiny bit sorry for Caitlyn Jenner, her two girls and the Kardashian women. The end to the feeding of their narcissism won't be a good thing for any of them. The supply they need will eventually dry up and go away and they'll be left frustrated, desperate and very unhappy. Being deprived of narcissistic supply will feel to them as if they're being hollowed out, mentally. It is terrifying and a narcissist will do anything to avoid it. There comes a day in everyone's life, yes even theirs, when it's not possible to have that need filled anymore. Age will catch up with all of them, it will take time but it's a certainty. How they deal with the disappointments of not being in the public eye anymore or adored by fans is something nobody knows. I just know it's not going to be a good experience for any of them. Aging sucks in general for everyone but normal people adapt and adjust to aging. But aging for them is a whole different thing and it's the one thing that will bring to an end a lifetime supply of fame and attention. That's going to be entirely devastating to most, if not all of them.

So true! Kourtney and Kendall might cope better than the others.

Kim looks more and more like Janice from The Muppet Show every day.  

Those dresses are ridiculous.  Every last one of them.  I feel like I'm looking at a second-hand collection of plastic mannequins dressed in clothes that accidentally got caught in a lawn mower.

The thing that's the most striking to me seeing that photograph of all of them together is that not one of them looks happy. They're there for a celebration and wearing a couple hundred thousand dollars in glamorous one of a kind clothes. Isn't someone supposed to look just a tiny bit happy? Not only do they not look happy at all, they actually all look totally miserable.

• Love 6

The thing that's the most striking to me seeing that photograph of all of them together is that not one of them looks happy. They're there for a celebration and wearing a couple hundred thousand dollars in glamorous one of a kind clothes. Isn't someone supposed to look just a tiny bit happy? Not only do they not look happy at all, they actually all look totally miserable.

Kanye probably told them to smile, but not smile.  Breathe in, but don't breathe out.  Blink, but only once per minute.  Pose, but don't front.  Front, but don't pose.  Look at the camera, but at a 35.7 degree angle.

• Love 6

I have noticed that none of them seem very happy in general.  I think that a few years ago, when they got ALL the money and started to be able to do things and buy things they only dreamed of, they were happy.  But they are at the point where buying another dress, another car, another whatever does not bring that same joy.  I noticed in the latest episode, Kris said something like, "oh I ordered that coat" or something like that.  Kim didn't even glance up from her phone.  No one gets excited about anything they can buy anymore.  So... now what?

They now need to search within themselves for happiness but I don't see that working out.

• Love 2

I have noticed that none of them seem very happy in general.  I think that a few years ago, when they got ALL the money and started to be able to do things and buy things they only dreamed of, they were happy.  But they are at the point where buying another dress, another car, another whatever does not bring that same joy.  I noticed in the latest episode, Kris said something like, "oh I ordered that coat" or something like that.  Kim didn't even glance up from her phone.  No one gets excited about anything they can buy anymore.  So... now what?

They now need to search within themselves for happiness but I don't see that working out.

Search for what? They're all empty inside.

• Love 7

I agree that none of them are happy. All they do is fight, whine, cry and ignore each other while they stare blankly into their phones. They've done everything, have everything, and give nothing back so life is just a boring, meaningless existence. Kim just had a baby and you'd barely think he exists. It's all about her comeback game, losing weight and fitting into her hideous clothes again. The only time she's mentioned Saint was to say how cute he was...because he looks like her. Even when it's not about Kim, it's about Kim. Kris, Khloe and Kylie are the same, with Kourtney and Kendall a little less so.

• Love 3

I noticed that too. Kris was trying to talk to Kim about her clothes, (ordering the coat) Kimmy couldn't be bothered. She was more interested in Twitter / Instagram or her app, wondering how she can make herself more popular probably lol

• Love 1

I noticed that too. Kris was trying to talk to Kim about her clothes, (ordering the coat) Kimmy couldn't be bothered. She was more interested in Twitter / Instagram or her app, wondering how she can make herself more popular probably lol

What are they STARING at all day long?  There is only so many articles, twitter posts, etc. to read.  How boring.

And again, I watch and ask myself, "why am I watching a rich person talk about ordering a coat while the other rich person ignores her and stares at her phone????"  Why am I spending my time watching this?  It is NOT entertaining.  It is not funny.  It is not drama.  It is not anything.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 7

What are they STARING at all day long?  There is only so many articles, twitter posts, etc. to read.  How boring.

And again, I watch and ask myself, "why am I watching a rich person talk about ordering a coat while the other rich person ignores her and stares at her phone????"  Why am I spending my time watching this?  It is NOT entertaining.  It is not funny.  It is not drama.  It is not anything.

You made a good point and it's a question that many of us don't have the answer for, yet we watch. It reminds me of an old Seinfeld episode where George was trying to pitch the idea of a new show to Jerry, the show was about nothing, absolutely nothing at all. Keeping Up With The Kardashians is scripted and edited and we're all aware of that. There's nothing real except for Scott's recent meltdown (which I enjoyed). Do we watch because it's a similar curiosity to what we see on a highway after an accident? People are rubbernecking to catch a glimpse of the horror. Do we watch because they're so obnoxious that we want to see them fail at something in life or have some awful things happen to them in order to prove to us they're only human like we are? Personally, I got a little satisfaction when Kris and Kim went to Vienna to attend the grand Vienna Ball and they were insulted not once, but twice. I'm not saying that what happened was right or even moral, I'm only saying that deep down I enjoyed seeing the fake smiles wiped off the faces of Kim and Kris.

I disagree with those who say people watch them because for the most part we admire them and want to be them. At least I know for sure that I'm not one of those. Watching the Kardashians is a phenomenon that really can't be explained easily. I know that I only began watching their old shows that are replayed during the day and I'm pretty hooked. I used to quickly change the channel on the television if someone was coming because I was embarrassed to be discovered watching them, but now I don't care. It all comes down to a choice and our choice, nobody elses as to watch or not. I don't like any of them, but I watch. I'm the reason they're wildly rich beyond words but I'll also be there when and if their worlds start to shatter and fall apart.

https://youtu.be/EQnaRtNMGMI

• Love 1

I too have found myself scanning the cable menu to see if any of the older shows catch my interest.  I throw them on the DVR and watch while I'm having coffee before work.

Just recently, I had the good fortune to see the ep where Kris decides it would be super fun to crawl into a coffin, in front of her children who, not 8 years earlier, lost their dad.  Not much coffee was consumed that morning as I sat there for most of the episode with my mouth hanging open in utter disbelief.

Initially, I started watching because I thought the blended family dynamic was interesting, and for a time, it was.  I don't know what I expect to see anymore, but the older episodes that featured the men as well as the women were far more entertaining.  Of course, compared to what they're putting out there now, watching paint dry would be a much better option.

To summarize: I don't know why I watch, and I totally change the channel when I hear either of my teenagers entering the room.  I'm ashamed.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 1

Were they told to look like Cambodian refugees too? 

• Love 1

To summarize: I don't know why I watch, and I totally change the channel when I hear either of my teenagers entering the room.  I'm ashamed.

Don't be ashamed. I used to be embarrassed when my husband or son would catch me and say "How can you watch that stupid show and those stupid people?" I just didn't have any answer to give them that would justify it. It embarrassed me. Now, I don't make excuses, why should I? I'm a grownup and can watch whatever I want to watch. I just tell them that I'm not forcing them to watch, so go away. I will sit silently biting my tongue through 'Alaska The Last Frontier', 'Pawn Stars', 'Ax-men' and 'Wicked Tuna' and won't say a word about those brainless, redneck shows. My husband knows better now than to anything about me watching Kardashians (when I get caught that is).

• Love 3

Don't be ashamed. I used to be embarrassed when my husband or son would catch me and say "How can you watch that stupid show and those stupid people?" I just didn't have any answer to give them that would justify it. It embarrassed me. Now, I don't make excuses, why should I? I'm a grownup and can watch whatever I want to watch. I just tell them that I'm not forcing them to watch, so go away.

I am so glad to know that I am not the only one out there!  I used to change the channel very quickly when my husband came into the room.  The worst is when I am watching it on onDemand - you can't click off so quick!

It is really funny that you say this - last night, I was watching (and hating myself) and he came into the room (I thought he was asleep!) and I left it on.  It felt so weird!  He was like, "WHY?? WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THESE PEOPLE?"  I said, "who cares, it was the only thing on..."  He actually said, "not on MY TV you don't!"  That made me laugh.  

• Love 1

The Kardashian's never learned the difference between pleasure and happiness. Pleasure is easy when you're rich, but real happiness can't be bought. Pleasure is a momentary feeling that comes from something external, like a Rolls Royce or a $100k designer dress. Pleasurable experiences have given them momentary feelings of happiness, but their happiness doesn't last long because it is dependent upon external events and experiences. The Kardashians have to keep on having the good experiences, more jewelry, more cars, more trips, more sex, more money, more 'things' in order to feel pleasure. They're all addicted to these external experiences, needing more and more to feel a short-lived feeling of happiness. Deep and abiding happiness and joy are the natural result of operating from the spiritual values of caring, compassion and kindness, not dependent on material things to feel that momentary 'happiness'.

• Love 6

Kim said herself that she doesn't smile because her mouth looks weird when she smiles. She has the plastic surgery joker grin now, and she knows it. I think that's about as deep as it goes with her.

• Love 2

Kim said herself that she doesn't smile because her mouth looks weird when she smiles. She has the plastic surgery joker grin now, and she knows it. I think that's about as deep as it goes with her.

She should never cry either.  So, she can't smile or cry, what's left. 

f253bc70-8066-0133-6eee-0aecee5a8273.gif

• Love 4

I also read that she doesn't smile because of the papazzi being rude to her when she was pregant with North, so she doesn't want to give them the "million dollar smile" she also said that smiling cause wrinkles as well. ( don't know if she is joking about that or not)

Edited by RoxieBear73