Type keyword(s) to search

Storyline Possibilities....What Could Have Been or Might Happen

• Start Topic

I want Megan Hathaway to come back from the dead now.

If you all don't know who she is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Hathaway

It would be perfect for her to comeback now that Hope just killed her father and she was daddy's little girl and admired Stefano. She wasn't as nuts as Kirsten Dimera but she definitely was the precursor for a Kristen Dimera.

I could only imagine the rage she would feel if she found out Hope ripped three bullets in her beloved father.

Here is a little tease of Megan from back the day.

The shade of it all.  Loved Megan and old school Hope back in the day. 

I think they have really done a disservice by killing off almost all of Stefano's children.  I'm ok, with Stefano being gone because he was becoming too much of a caricature, and Andre is way to one note without any nuance for me.  I think Stefano's dead children were always far more interesting.  Bring back Megan, Renee, Benjy, have Peter released from jail.

In a few years bring back Lexie from wherever Stefano is keeping her after he injected her with a cure. 

• Love 2

The shade of it all.  Loved Megan and old school Hope back in the day. 

I think they have really done a disservice by killing off almost all of Stefano's children.  I'm ok, with Stefano being gone because he was becoming too much of a caricature, and Andre is way to one note without any nuance for me.  I think Stefano's dead children were always far more interesting.  Bring back Megan, Renee, Benjy, have Peter released from jail.

In a few years bring back Lexie from wherever Stefano is keeping her after he injected her with a cure.

I agree that Benji, Renee and Lexie need to come back. Imagine how thrilled Kayla and Steve would be about Benji and the back and forth with Lexie and Hope would be great. Too bad most of the characters who has a close relationship with Renee are no longer on canvass. However, that could work to her advantage because lack of history could make it easier for her to manipulate then and insinuate herself into people's lives.

I was too thrilled when Megan bit the dust to really want her to return.

• Love 1

I really wanted Allie /Johnny to be aged along with the others. I think it would have given Lucas more to do and we might actually have seen him too. Only Allie would be moving to Salem though. I think she would have fit right in with the teen crowd.

• Love 4

Well Lucas got a shout out today from Eric. Only to tell us he's "out of town" :-(. I got a little excited when Marlena mentioned him..and his prior substance abuse problem. And he IS Jen's brother. Well, the writers remembered him anyway. But, I'd really like to see him. And the twins, who, I totally agree should have been SORASEd with their various relatives.

Since Sarah Horton has been talked about a great deal. I think I have a good idea who could play Sarah Horton off the top of my head now.

Emmy winner, ex Billie #3, Julie Pinson!

juliepic2.jpg

She would be about the right age for a Sarah Horton.

I would work on her background story since the character has been gone for well over two decades. Give her a damn good plot for her return.

Then as a storyline once she gets more implemented in the show again I would have her in organically enter Deimos Kiriakis/Kate Roberts orbit in a triangle. Chem test Vincent Irizarry and Julie Pinson characters as a potential romance. And being that Kate will be Kate to see her getting a taste of her own medicine after she homewrecked Laura Hortons marriage many moons ago which sent her off the rails would be great tv! I would kill to see those Julie Pinson and Lauren Koslow in those scenes.

Then have Jennifer, if she ever gets off the drugs

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

There are so many opportunity for legacy character children. I don't know why they waste stunt casting on newbies and retcons.

Maggie's kids

Justin & Adriene's kids

etc...etc...etc...

• Love 3
On 7/20/2016 at 9:42 AM, DisneyBoy said:

How epic would Sweeney be if Sami was reunited with Will again...? I keep picturing her face and how she would lose it if her baby boy was brought back to her....

You got your wish 

• Love 2

I did....but I'm not sure I remember a specific scene of Sami reuniting with Will where they just let the moment happen, kind of like when Marlena and John reunited at the docks. I think Ron had a way of writing that interfered somewhat with that long-awaited reunion....

• Love 1

Still think Daniel  Cosgrove should have been cast as a pre-existing character with a prior appearance on the show. They should have cast him as Kevin Cates ,son of Richard Cates . He would have been a living legacy of that awesome miami storyline . Plus his dad was killed by Abe Carver . Kevins dad killed Abe's brother ,Theo Carver and Valerie's brother ,Danny Grant .

Plus Richard and Steve and Savannah were Victor's goons . 

Think of all the tension we could have seen play out between Kevin and Abe plus Kevin and Valerie plus Kevin and Steve plus Kevin vowing to take down Victor for corrupting his dad and Kevin reuniting with his dad's ex Girlfriend ,Marlena . When Richard was dying  he asked Marlena to look out for Kevin . Always wondered if she has ever kept that promise. 

Cosgrove was totally age appropriate for the role since Kevin was 16 in 1986 plus Cosgrove in real life was born in 1970 . Do the math. Cosgrove would have had more staying power if he played Kevin. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't know about more staying power as this show doesn't really care about Richard Cates but that storyline is at least intriguing and a good use of Days history. 

What I loved about the Richard Cates story was that Marlena was allowed to have a romantic relationship with a man after Roman died and before Rojohn came into her life. It was a really good story that really showcased who Marlena is... Back then writers loved writing for heroines and knew how to make them lovable..

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/1/2020 at 4:42 AM, Rafael said:

Still think Daniel  Cosgrove should have been cast as a pre-existing character with a prior appearance on the show. They should have cast him as Kevin Cates ,son of Richard Cates . He would have been a living legacy of that awesome miami storyline . Plus his dad was killed by Abe Carver . Kevins dad killed Abe's brother ,Theo Carver and Valerie's brother ,Danny Grant .

Plus Richard and Steve and Savannah were Victor's goons . 

Think of all the tension we could have seen play out between Kevin and Abe plus Kevin and Valerie plus Kevin and Steve plus Kevin vowing to take down Victor for corrupting his dad and Kevin reuniting with his dad's ex Girlfriend ,Marlena . When Richard was dying  he asked Marlena to look out for Kevin . Always wondered if she has ever kept that promise. 

Cosgrove was totally age appropriate for the role since Kevin was 16 in 1986 plus Cosgrove in real life was born in 1970 . Do the math. Cosgrove would have had more staying power if he played Kevin. 

I love your ideas Rafael. Do you remember that little boy Johnny that Roman and Marlena took in as foster parents.  Marlena was always drawn to children, it is a shame she never really got a chance to mother her own biological children other than Belle.. I know this board loves to deride her mothering skills but I never saw her as a bad mom..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 2
(edited)

I would like to see the following castings:

- Josh Duhon as Jeremy Horton

- Jon Prescott as Alexander Kiriakis

- Darian Weiss as Steven Hawk

- Sean Douglas as Tanner Scofield

- Jeff Branson as Nicholas Alamain

- Gina Tognoni as Carrie Brady-Reed

- Robert Adamson as Andrew Donovan

- Emily Montague as Stephanie Johnson

- Nathan Owens as Jett Carver

- Andriana Manfredi as Joy Wesley

- Wes Brown as Victor Kiriakis II and his twin -Joseph . But let Joseph appear sporadically while Vic is on contract.

- Felisha Cooper as Marcus Hunter's daughter 

- Chris Mckenna as Dr Spencer Olson ,Hope and Julie's nephew  .

- Justin Torkildsen as Scott "Scotty "Banning 

- Jen Landon as Faith Taylor -Banning 

yes ,Emily played Abby for 2 days when Ashley Benson left the show in 2007. I reckon she would be great as Stephanie Johnson.

Nathan played Celestes contrived son Cameron . But I reckon hed be great as Jett Carver. heck , he should have been Jett in the first place.

Im ready for Carrie to return fullltime complete with a recast .Gina Tognoni would totally rule as Carrie.

Sean has already played Vargas the convict . But to give him more staying power , i think it would be neat to give him more staying power by casting him as Steve,Jack and Adrienne's stepbrother.

Darian played Will while he was still a kid . he grown up now and i think hed be great as Steven Hawk .

Andriana played JJ's pal,Roxanne . to give her more staying power ,id cast her as Joy Wesley,Chloe's sister.

Id also like to see Julie Pinson return as Billie Reed to join Salem PD alongside Tanner Scofield as they replace Hope and Rafe at salem pd once Galen and Kristian exit the show.

would also like to see Chelsea Brady return portrayed by original portrayer Mandy Musgrave . I doubt rachel melvin will return . revive her 2007 teased romance with jett carver   .

Also bring Melanie back but pair her with Shawn D or Alex Kiriakis and just keep her on the down low and not have her eat up the show. 

also the return of Patrick Muldoon will be welcome provided that he undergoes testosterone therapy . his last stint was bizarre because he was acting like he belonged to salem's gay scene . he needs to return being manly .

oh well, michael t weiss doesnt want to come back so i think it would be safe to get Roark Critchlow back as Mike Horton .plus he is a  familiar face. I reckon he would return if he promised a leading man status on the show.

also bring back Cassie Brady played by Alexis Thorpe and throw her into jack and jennifers orbit like JER teased back in 2005 when Cassie and Jack were cellmates in Andre's DiMERA castle .

and finally bring back Theo Carver and introduce his cousin ,Benjamin Carver . Benjamin , Theo and Jett can be the main players of the carver clan on the canvas.

I figured that its time Eli met his brother,Scott Banning and his now wife Faith.

Edited by Rafael

Should Kim Matula's foray into prime time not work out , the show can bring her on board as Chad's ex baby mama ,Mia McCormick. THE actress who first played Mia is doing reasonably well so I dont see her returning. 

• Love 1

Rafe,Clyde,Xander, Jordan, Gwen, Jake,Faux Sarah , Sonny, Eve (I like KD, but she’s not Eve),Ben,Claire can all be written out ... then add Brady to the recurring status.,  Im literally tired of this character . he is so exhausting . 

They should have poached Jennifer Gareis from B&B . She did leave the show when Kassie first showed up on Days. Jennifer would have been totally great as Eve Donovan.

Kassie should have been cast as Gwen Davies , Larry Welch's ex Girlfriend. She was on the canvas for 4 years during the early 1980s and she was a lawyer and fled salem after discovering that Larry killed Stefano's daughter ,Megan. 

23 hours ago, Rafael said:

They should have poached Jennifer Gareis from B&B . She did leave the show when Kassie first showed up on Days. Jennifer would have been totally great as Eve Donovan.

Kassie should have been cast as Gwen Davies , Larry Welch's ex Girlfriend. She was on the canvas for 4 years during the early 1980s and she was a lawyer and fled salem after discovering that Larry killed Stefano's daughter ,Megan. 

Kassie would have been an awesome Melissa Horton with the actress who used to play Serena being cast as Sarah Horton would have been divine. I would also add Noelle Curtis who could have been Eric's love interest or Andrew Donovan's love interest..

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Kassie would have been an awesome Melissa Horton with the actress who used to play Serena being cast as Sarah Horton would have been divine. I would also add Noelle Curtis who could have been Eric's love interest or Andrew Donovan's love interest..

Well, I thought stacy haiduk should have been Melissa but I think Kassie as Melissa might work but the reason why I think she would have been great as Gwen is because the actress who last played Gwen was blonde just like Kassie plus Gwen was a lawyer the last time she was on the show. Gwen cojld have easily showed up in Salem many years later as the New DA . 

I recall when Faux Eve plotted with this punk kid to break up JJ and Paige , she towered over him and intimidated him ,a trait which would have been useful if she played Gwen who grilled criminals for a living . 

As for Noelle Curtis , they should have cast Crishelle Hartley as Noelle Curtis. 

• Love 1

During Nick Fallon's feud with Sami,Abby and EJ , they should have used that feud by having Nick make a shocking revelation ; that Johnny DiMera is actually the son of Lucas thereby making Johnny and Allie twins .

Afterall ,it was Nick Fallon who conducted the DNA testing on the babies while they were still foetuses inside Sami and then there were various shenanigans regarding the paternity of the kids with Kate and even Celeste being involved . 

It would have been perfect if Nick looked back on this case during his feud with ej /abby/sami and realises he made a mistake with the DNA testing back then .

And then Nick gets killed and later on EJ decides to go through his emails and realises he got one video on the day of Nicks death , where Nick informs him and kinda taunts him by revealing that Johnny is not his son afterall and he reveals the specifics behind this revalation. EJ is shocked to the core to the point where he is affected and then during his drug deal with Clyde ,he kinda  ends up letting his guard down and gets assasinated . 

Sami would later go though EJs stuff and comes across Nicks video on her email as well.

This would have facilitated the reunion of Lucas and Sami and not have EJ 's rape of Sami having a living legacy in Johnny. 

Unbeknowst to EJ ,he still has a son . The son he was supposed to have with Nicole . The baby Nicole named after Daniel and Rafe. The same baby Nicole supposedly miscarried after her catfight with Jennifer over Daniel . How do they get around this ? Thats easy. Stefano brought in Dr Mandrake ,the same doctor who extracted Theresa's baby out of her bomb and implanted in Kristen's womb . Stefano could have easily done this with Nicole and EJ's son and implanted the baby in a random woman . 

Stefano then hands over the boy to his son ,Peter Blake -DiMera . Stefano gives him the son to raise in order to give Peter a new purpose in life especially after his stint in jail and battle with the jungle madness disease took half his life . And it will be Stefano's symbolic revenge on his daughters in law /Nicole/Sami/Sonja Hawk/ , all of whom vowed to never allow stefano to get close to their kids and influence them. 

Plus Stefano would have a grandson who is being raised as a true DiMera .

Peter renames the boy , Blake Santo DiMera 

See that , the next power struggle at house DiMera should be Blake vs Thomas vs Sydney (who doesnt yet realise that Blake is her brother) , sydney will be operating as a vixen and EJ's sole heir. 

But nah , we got lame power struggle between freaking stefan /jake vs chad . Ugh !!! 

Edited by Rafael
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Isabel Durant should have been cast as Stephanie Johnson or perhaps Sydney DiMera. In my view the character of Claire has been trashed beyond repair and its best she goes offscreen for quite a while. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I think Vincent is going to brainwash Ciara into forgetting her epic love for Ben.

I hope so.  With any luck, he'll make her fall, big time, for Abe.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I wish Robert Kelker Kelley hadn't been a creep. He really has a great screen presence. They could have brought him back as a Dimera and just have him be Stavros from General Hospital. 

I mean, in a world where RKK isn't a creep -- imagine if we had had a Bo recast who was as good as RKK (not as indelibly "Bo" as PR but still really interesting and compelling) and imagine if he'd also been a respected and well-liked co-worker and not, you know, dating a teenager. Now imagine this hypothetical Bo recast returning to the role after PR retired. We'd still have a Bo -- one that would be accepted by the audience -- and the show would be better for it.

Edited by ajs1615
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Except he didn't have chemistry with KA that PR's version did. Bo could be brought back but he would be better in a pairing with someone not named Hope. Course they could still have Bo and Hope on the show coexist as divorced parents, grandparents but Days isn't a soap that really has that sort of dynamic with their pairings.

• Love 1

man , IF i recall correctly , Ava's father was Martino Vitale and it was revealed that Stefano once gave Kate (while she was stefanos call girl ) to Martino as a added benefit to their business arrangements. it seemed like  they tried to tease the possibility that Martino could be Lucas's father afterall . I mean look at Joe Penny (who played Martino) , same height as Bryan Datillo and the similar hair colour.  

days-05-07-08-4.jpg

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
On 9/16/2020 at 5:29 PM, Rafael said:

man , IF i recall correctly , Ava's father was MartinoVitale and it was revealed that Stefano once gave Kate (while she was stefanos call girl ) to Martino as a added benefit to their business arrangements. it seemed like  they tried to tease the possibility that Martino could be Lucas's father afterall . I mean look at Joe Penny , same height as Bryan Datillo and the similar hair colour. 

days-05-07-08-4.jpg

I must be alone in this but I never understood why Lucas had to be a Horton, they never did anything with it.. Lucas never had any substantial stories with Mike, Bill, Hope, Jennifer, Mickey, Melissa, Tom, Alice.. What was the reason for even making him a Horton..

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I must be alone in this but I never understood why Lucas had to be a Horton, they never did anything with it.. Lucas never had any substantial stories with Mike, Bill, Hope, Jennifer, Mickey, Melissa, Tom, Alice.. What was the reason for even making him a Horton..

Infact ,Bill Horton was even written out of the show roughly the same time when Lucas was revealed to be his son. Which was pretty dumb because we never actually saw Bill and Lucas interacting and establishing a father son relationship.

Heck ,We could have had that if James read was cast as Bill Horton . 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
On 9/12/2020 at 10:41 AM, ajs1615 said:

I mean, in a world where RKK isn't a creep -- imagine if we had had a Bo recast who was as good as RKK (not as indelibly "Bo" as PR but still really interesting and compelling) and imagine if he'd also been a respected and well-liked co-worker and not, you know, dating a teenager. Now imagine this hypothetical Bo recast returning to the role after PR retired. We'd still have a Bo -- one that would be accepted by the audience -- and the show would be better for it.

I love Bo.  In my hypothetical world, PR never wanted to retire... 

I started watching because of Bo (and Bope) and it's never been the same without him in the mix.

On 9/12/2020 at 1:01 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Except he didn't have chemistry with KA that PR's version did. Bo could be brought back but he would be better in a pairing with someone not named Hope. Course they could still have Bo and Hope on the show coexist as divorced parents, grandparents but Days isn't a soap that really has that sort of dynamic with their pairings.

Since it was a hypothetical question to begin with, we can pretend that he miraculously had chemistry with KA too. 😉  Or maybe they would have chemistry if he wasn't the creep, because then KA wouldn't have hated him.  Either way! LOL

• Love 5

Karla Mosley has just left B&B .

If only the show had money to burn . 

I would like to see her join the show as perhaps Eli's socialite cousin . 

I would introduce her as the daughter of Nicole "Nikki" Wade , Abe's first onscreen girlfriend. She was the secretary of Salem PD and it later turned out that she came from a wealthy family .Nikki was played by Renee Jones ,who would return about 10 years later to play Lexie . 

Id further reveal that the character is also the daughter of Daniel Grant , Valerie's brother who alongside Abe's brother Theo ,were both murdered by Richard Cates in 1985. Why ? Lets see ,Nikki left Salem in 1983 . Danny was on the canvas from 1981 -1984 on contract and then he left for like 7 months and returned on recurring status in 1985 only to get killed off. So its not far fetched that Danny hooked up with his ex Nikki offscreen somewhere between 1984 and 1985 . I can buy Karla as Renee Jones's daughter.

Abe and Roman can be used to introduce her since her mum was their secretary at Salem PD during the early 1980s. And Nikki also briefly moved in with Kayla back then. 

https://michaelfairmantv.com/karla-mosley-bids-farewell-to-maya-avant-and-the-bold-and-the-beautiful/2020/10/09/

a54a583390966947cbcedbdf637026ef.jpg

19 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

No. Knowing this show they'll just stick her with Abe unless they break up Eli and Lani.

Thats dumb . And i certainly wouldnt put it past them. 

my suggestion that they could cast her as Danny Grant and Nicole "Nikki"Wade's daughter  is totally plausible and feasible . 

Okay cool ,so James Read would never be cast as Bill Horton. Fine !!!!

However ,I would like to see Patrick Duffy of Dallas fame playing Bill Horton. 

Plus he and Jamie Lynn Bauer (Laura Spencer Horton -Horton)  are the same age . 

His death can be undone by just revealing that he was   a major star witness at the International Criminal Court where a  vicious dictator of  the african country Bill was operating  in  is facing crimes against humanity charges and Bill is one of the star witnesses of that leader's atrocities and so he goes under protective custody but to the world at large , he is dead so the dictator and his goons wont come after him but later on he can reveal he is alive after testifying and the dictator going to jail or being executed. 

Yes ,we can take our que from that Last King of Scotland movie where James McAvoy was playing a scottish doctor who was the personal physician of that nasty dictator played by Forrest whitaker. . 

Then we learn that Bill was paid by the dictator via blood diamonds to treat the dictator and his goons during their war against the rebels who were opposing the dictator.

and as a result of being paid blood diamonds ,Bill has a secret stash of millions of dollars offshore .

That can be his dirty secret.

Lets face it out of all the Horton siblings ,Bill was always the one more likely to be involved in shady stuff and committing questionable actions like pursuing the same women as his brother Mickey and so on. 

And JJ,Laura  and Jen found out he is alive when they went to africa to bury him and he urged them to keep the secret  to themselves while he will inform Marie and Tommy Jr that he is still alive .  

Boom ,easily undone .

Then Bill returns to Salem after the dictator and his scumbags are taken down and executed . Or something like it . 

And he reveals this secret stash secret to Doug ,who was a con-man in his younger days .

So Bill would be far more comfortable confessing his sins to a man who also has a questionable past and someone who is less likely to judge him. 

The Hortons celebrate his return but his return coincides with some bad news : Sandy Horton makes a phonecall to  the Hortons house and informs them that Tommy Horton Jr has died at the great age of 90 . 

it should have been tommy dying instead of Bill given that the actor who played Tommy died during the mid 1990s and yet the character is inexplicably still alive . 

i believe that Bill still has a alot of legs as a character and there is plenty of story for the man.

Like reacting to Jack and Kate's dumb affair for instance and returning to the Salem  hospital , mending fences with Lucas and Mike .

Getting to know JJ, Allie and Jeremy better , interfering in Victor and Maggie's marriege under a misguided attempt to make it up to Mickey by trying to protect Maggie by urging her to leave the Kiriakis criminal empire and Victor and so forth .....

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1

Easy just reveal that  Stefan /Jake are con -artists and fake DiMeras and the whole thing was a scam concoted by Vivian Alamain and Andre DiMera .

This is the best way to Un-DiMera these charisma /gravitas  challenged clowns .

Now why would Vivian tag team with Andre to carry out this Stefan/Jake scam ? 

The only plausible reason that I can think of which could compel Vivian to tag team with Andre would involve Jonesy's treasures .

Steven "  Jonesy" Jones was that old man Vivian briefly married back in 1998 . He died while they were in the middle of doing the nasty . 

She thought he was super rich because he supposedly owned a townhouse and all its treasures only to turn out that Jonesy was a caretaker of the townshouse and that it actually belonged to Stefano who registered the townhouse under Jonesy's name in order to get the feds off his back . After Jonesy died ,Vivian inherited the townhouse and all its art treasures and so on. And stefano was horrified and tried to get them back by trying to romance Vivian but she wasnt interested and only had eyes for Victor .

Then Rolf gave Stefano some weird tooth device which controlled Vivian's behaviour and stefano used it to get her to marry him so he could reclaim those treasures. And then he plotted to kill her and the plot kinda failed and Vivian realised what was going on and she quickly divorced Stefano  because she feared for life . Stefano gave her the  townhouse and some cash to buy her silence .

I can see her still being raw about it and wanting " Jonesy's" art  treasures because they were still registered under him and she was married to him and even inherited them but stefano mind controlled her into marrying him and  giving them up. 

I think this is the best way to explain Vivian's motive for helping Andre concot this whole "Stefan/Jake long lost DiMira " kids nonsense. 

As for Andre , his motive is quite simple. 

Stefano forbade him or legally prevented him from getting any piece of  the legit DiMera businesses like DiMera enterprises because Stefano was still angry that andre murdered Renee and Benjy , andre would feel that he is Stefano's eldest son and so should still be in charge of everything from the legit businesses to the goon squad . 

So Andre comes up with the Stefan plot to usurp Chad and take charge of the legit businesses through his puppet Stefan . 

Andre and Vivian would have the motive to tag team after Vivian approaches Andre circa 2016 about getting back Jonesy's treasures now that Stefano was dead and the convo then progresses to Vivian realising that Andre was angry that Stefano snubbed him from inheriting the legit dimera businesses by the way he says Chad's name with disdain .

Plus Chad would have inherited Jonesy's "treasures "  

Then the two of them realise that they can work together to get what they want by creating the Stefan scam and that the banks Stefan supposedly owns are actually owned by Nicholas Alamain.

Andre and Vivian both die later on and Stefan has nobody to report to and fully immerses himself into his role as Stefano's long lost son and enjoys the privileges that comes with being a DiMera. Stefan then dies .

And then a now alive Andre ,after recovering from being brought back from the dead by Rolfs magic potion  activates the Jake scam as a form of continuation of the Stefan scam...

See that ,Ron ? Unlike you ,atleast I am using actual history which unfolded on the show to tell a story in the present. 

Someone was apparently shipping Tripp Dalton with Will.

Too bad they made Tripp straight. He and Will would have looked adorable together.

I do think it was a mistake to let go of Brant Daugherty's character. He was really hot. The show needed a gay bad boy. Initially it seemed like they were writing Paul that way.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1