Type keyword(s) to search

Wish Upon a Star: Who Would You Like To See On DWTS?

• Start Topic

I would much rather see somewhat smaller names and a real sense of competition. And some ballroom dancing. The real stuff not what we got last season.

They need to find that balance of "big draw" but not "too big", "dance ability" but not "years of dance training", and with personality. They don't necessarily need someone with all three - (Gilles and Melissa, for example, had dance ability and personality, but not the star power. Alfonso had "big draw" and personality, but had dance training. People like Nastia and Nicole have the star power and the dance ability, but not the personality (or at least, got a crappy edit). Bill Engvall had the star power and the personality, but not the dance ability) - but if they don't at least get two out of the three, they're screwed and they end up with someone like Bristol Palin or Michael Waltrip.

The only way a season with Clooney or Usher would work is if the whole season was stacked with A-listers. Because it's true, if Clooney decided to do the show I'm pretty sure there's no way he wouldn't win, not up against a vine star or a real housewife.

Stick with the people who could benefit from the show that people want to watch, the Alfonsos, the Emmett Smiths, People you hear their names and go "oh yeah ... them! I wonder what they've been up to" and wouldn't mind checking in with.

I'm still hoping they recruit James van der Beek or Dean Cain because that would be amazing.

And because HGTV has been on in my house all day, maybe Drew or Jonathan Scott? They're pretty, mildly relevant, and seem to be good sports. Pit them against Tia and Tamara and go for the brother vs. brother vs. sister vs. sister thing.

• Love 4

I think the Property Brothers would make good contestants. I am surprised that DWTS hasn't gone more in that direction, in terms of reality stars. There are a lot of popular hosts on HGTV and the cooking networks.

I think that the most important quality for a contestant to have, aside from at least a little innate ability, is a sense of humor about themselves. If they can't laugh at themselves and instead take it all too seriously, no matter how good they are, I just don't enjoy watching them. That is what made people like Bill Engvall and Ty Murray interesting to watch, as opposed to a Kim Kardasian or Penn Jillette, who seem utterly humorless about themselves. In my opinion, anyway.

• Love 1

I think the Property Brothers would make good contestants. I am surprised that DWTS hasn't gone more in that direction, in terms of reality stars. There are a lot of popular hosts on HGTV and the cooking networks.

I think that the most important quality for a contestant to have, aside from at least a little innate ability, is a sense of humor about themselves. If they can't laugh at themselves and instead take it all too seriously, no matter how good they are, I just don't enjoy watching them. That is what made people like Bill Engvall and Ty Murray interesting to watch, as opposed to a Kim Kardasian or Penn Jillette, who seem utterly humorless about themselves. In my opinion, anyway.

I think it's the 3 month time commitment during the Spring and Fall when the HGTV/Food Network, etc. shows are filming and/or airing their shows. 

Jenna Dewan-Tatum (she'd be a ringer).

but a drop dead gorgeous ringer! lol

speaking of drop dead gorgeous... How about Nyle DiMarco? Fresh off a last ANTM win, interesting way of dealing with dancing to music and being deaf (I mean, if people without arms and legs tried, why not?)

I'd also like to see a female pro athlete from a sport that's not associated with grace and dance-like movements. Hilary Knight - hockey player, two times Olympic silver medalist, Cali native, gorgeous girl and a goof ball. She'd be a crowd favorite in an instant.

speaking of drop dead gorgeous... How about Nyle DiMarco? Fresh off a last ANTM win, interesting way of dealing with dancing to music and being deaf (I mean, if people without arms and legs tried, why not?)

Marlee Matlin competed back in season 6. She did reasonably well, but she has something like 20% of her hearing in her left ear and grew up in a hearing family, so it's debatable on if that helped her at all. She still brought her interpreter with her to rehearsals and the live show, though.

I'm pleased because a real star would have the season sewn up before the first dance regardless of talent on the dance floor, connection with a partner or personality. Taylor Swift? Why even bother having a season? Usher? That's ridiculous. Why would anyone else even sign up for that season?

It's a fantasy, but why not?  The A listers compete against each other. Personally I'd chose George over Usher and Serena over Taylor, but that's the thing each fan base will be huge and good for ratings.

If the season is too long for A listers, the producers go after them now to commit to a Christmas season, one month- two or three weeks on air like they do on Strictly, and forget the fall season all together.  

People seem to love a Christmas theme and if you wanted to do it for charity, then right on Christmas is the perfect time to pull that in.  

So you'd have week one- a ballroom dance  week 2- a latin dance and week 3- a freestyle, everyone competes, nobody goes home, one winner at the end.  I would definitely tune in for that!

justin_trudeau.jpg

If we have to be stuck with an old-timer, we could do worse than Carrie Fisher.  She was quite the card on a LIVE with Kelly & Michael last week.

My #1 wish person is still Ariel Tweto.  She happened to tweet very recently that she would LOVE to do the show.

As far as reality tv alums go, I could deal with Ariel. Never watched her show, but actually enjoyed a couple of her appearances on the Craig Ferguson show. Speaking of Ferguson as the "dapper" older gentleman contestant....yes please.

vavera4ka, I'm with you on Hilary Knight (or really just the idea of a female athlete from a non-traditional sport in general). Others who might foot the bill would be Lindsey Vonn or Michaela Shiffrin from the skiing world, Alana Blanchard or Anastasia Ashley from surfing, Paige Van Zant from the UFC (she's got a fight coming up in the next few weeks that she'd have to win to keep her buzz up, if she does then a spring season appearance theoretically could work by falling in between that and her next fight), Paige Spirinac (I know, I know who? She's an aspiring professional golfer with a massive social media presence. They cast Charlotte McKinney based off a couple commercials and Hayes Grier last season so I could totally see DWTS going after her as well). Danica Patrick, or one of the Force sisters from the auto racing world would be valid targets as well.

I just watched CMA Country Christmas.....and Lindsay Stirling, the Violinist would be super fun. Dance is such a big component of her performance style too. Kelsea Ballerini or one of the guys from Dan and Shay would be an interesting get too. DWTS has only had a couple of acts from the country music world over the years....but they certainly struck gold (w/ partial thanks to Derek) by casting Kellie Pickler a few seasons ago.

Edited by PhD-Purgatory15

Maybe someone who is sort of famous would do it if they went back to ballroom instead of doing the dangerous crap that has been landing people in the emergency room. Who wants to do a show where amateurs are required to do lifts they have no business doing. I know people like Clooney won't do the show, but I do think they could get someone like Sophia Vergara if they shook things up in a good way. She does know Derek and appears to like dancing.

Jennifer Lopez seems to like the show as well. Maybe they could get her?

Edited by boyznkatz

Its hard to say who the most famous star who has ever been on this show is, but whoever they were, they were still leagues away from the Jennifer Lopez's and Sofia Vergara's of the world. Maybe in 10 years when Modern Family is long done and Sofia has been mostly forgotten, but not now.

I'd much prefer to talk about reasonable suggestions, not A+ Listers and current World Leaders (because Canada is just America's hat right? And our Prime Minister totally doesn't need to do any actual work to govern a hat? He's got time for this?)

I'd love to see Jonathan Taylor Thomas, any guy from Hanson, any En Vogue girl, Michelle Trachtenberg, Jane Krakowski and Dean Cain vs James van Der Beek (though that will have to wait until he's off CBS and CSI:whatever.) I want people that make me nostalgic and have the time to learn to dance.

I'd love to see James Van der Beek as well. He was on the People Sexiest Man issue with his three cute kids. Is Jennifer Lopez an A-lister anymore? I don't think she has had a hit album or movie in years. She just gets a lot of press for whatever reason. I'm sure dwts would love that.

Yes, JLo is one of those forever A-Listers. She has a new TV show coming out this year, a residency in Las Vegas, just hosted the AMAs and has name recognition for days. Despite being less visible now than she was in the Bennifer years, she's basically always going to be the type of star people who follow Hollywood know.

The showed seemed to like the Pretty Little Liars cast for whatever reason. I think it would be cool if one of the parents from there was on. Holly Marie Combs, Nia Peeples, Laura Leighton, Chad Lowe.

I'd much prefer to talk about reasonable suggestions, not A+ Listers and current World Leaders (because Canada is just America's hat right? And our Prime Minister totally doesn't need to do any actual work to govern a hat? He's got time for this?)

The Prime Minister is a reasonable suggestion especially if the show does 3 episodes instead of 10.  This Canadian would love to see him on the show.  He's competed in charity boxing and danced Bollywood and likes to goof dance with his wife so I'm all in.   Or maybe we can put Obama on the list, he's got time after November.  

All the other suggestions that aren't A listers just don't excite me.  I only watched maybe 40% of this season, I'm not interested in continuing down the road of mediocre half assed celebrities.  If the show goes A lister it's got go all in.   The problem with this show is they think small. For Criss sake NBC just had Ryan Gossling host a whole friggin SNL.  3 weeks of competitive dancing @ 2 minutes max per show  seems pretty reasonable. Nab the first A lister and suddenly the show is cool.

Edited by Andie1
  • Love 1

I do agree that if even one A-lister agreed, they might be able to get others. They have been trying to be cool forever, but that ain't happening as long as they keep casting dorks on the show. Make it about charity if they have to, and get rid of the contemporary/jazz/broadway crap. Even if they don't get A-listers, they need to do better than the last few seasons. There have been some famous people on the show. People like Kirstie Alley, Emmitt Smith, Nicole Schwerzinger, etc. certainly weren't duds.

Edited by boyznkatz
  • Love 1

The Prime Minister is a reasonable suggestion especially if the show does 3 episodes instead of 10.  This Canadian would love to see him on the show.  He's competed in charity boxing and danced Bollywood and likes to goof dance with his wife so I'm all in.   Or maybe we can put Obama on the list, he's got time after November.  

All the other suggestions that aren't A listers just don't excite me.  I only watched maybe 40% of this season, I'm not interested in continuing down the road of mediocre half assed celebrities.  If the show goes A lister it's got go all in.   The problem with this show is they think small. For Criss sake NBC just had Ryan Gossling host a whole friggin SNL.  3 weeks of competitive dancing @ 2 minutes max per show  seems pretty reasonable. Nab the first A lister and suddenly the show is cool.

SNL has always gotten A and B listers. They commit to one week to promote their projects. That's always been how that works and is no way comparable to this show. The cache of hosting SNL is very, very different than being a contestant on Dancing with the Stars. They've always pulled from a different level of celebrity looking to do the show for every different reasons. Tom Hanks has hosted SNL 8 times, Justin Timberlake 5, Alec Baldwin 15 or something. Its a different show and hosting it is an honour. 3 weeks @ two minutes is still 3 weeks of commitment.

And, why could the PM do it now but Obama has to wait until he's out of office? (Which happens in January, not November. Elections are in November but inauguration takes place in January.) The Prime Minister has work to do. He cannot commit to a reality show. Not for one week, three weeks, three months, not for a day. You are underestimating the time commitment required on this show. Also you are totally ignoring the potential political fallout of participating, but whatever. The time argument is more than enough. Being Prime Minister is not a part-time job.

Edited by vibeology

SNL has always gotten A and B listers. They commit to one week to promote their projects. That's always been how that works and is no way comparable to this show. The cache of hosting SNL is very, very different than being a contestant on Dancing with the Stars. They've always pulled from a different level of celebrity looking to do the show for every different reasons. Tom Hanks has hosted SNL 8 times, Justin Timberlake 5, Alec Baldwin 15 or something. Its a different show and hosting it is an honour. 3 weeks @ two minutes is still 3 weeks of commitment.

And, why could the PM do it now but Obama has to wait until he's out of office? (Which happens in January, not November. Elections are in November but inauguration takes place in January.) The Prime Minister has work to do. He cannot commit to a reality show. Not for one week, three weeks, three months, not for a day. You are underestimating the time commitment required on this show. Also you are totally ignoring the potential political fallout of participating, but whatever. The time argument is more than enough. Being Prime Minister is not a part-time job.

I don't see why DWTS can't be more like SNL. The unfortunate perception with all these reality tv show people and also rans and never weres is that it's only a show a Grandma can love. It should be a show of prestige given the right conditions. There's absolutely no reason why the producers can't go out and find A listers to dance.  And I'm pretty sure that some of these A listers do a bit more than a week given they do video shoots as well as host.  Dick in a Box.  If we're going to have to have boybander, why not the most famous one? 

Oh I misspoke about President Obama, he'll have to show Hillary the White House bathroom in November, otherwise it becomes a "President elect" atmosphere right after the election up to inaguration.   And yes the Prime Minister's work isn't part time, that's why being on an American network for 3 nights in December having a bit of fun and maybe getting a positive message out is not a waste of time.  When Politicians let their hair down their image soars. A lot of politicians have no trouble going on comedy shows, it would be great to see them on a dance show.   

No one is stopping these celebs to dance for charity. No one is stopping celebs to say "My charity will make $300,000+ if I stay till the end... plz vote for me. I don't know if this comes up during meetings BUT...

The majority of these celebs are minor league, especially this seasson.  They need the money.  You get a bona fide A Lister and the money either flows or it goes to charity.  Either way getting A Listers is a coop for the network. 

Edited by Andie1

Again, the legacy of SNL and the legacy of DWTS are different. SNL has always drawn big stars in their prime. DWTS has never drawn big stars in their prime. That's just the cache of the shows and 21 seasons in, won't be changing now.

With Trudeau, its not a matter of "three nights". Its weeks, several hours a day, out of the country regularly to do camera blocking, dress rehearsal and a performance. Plus hours more of training either in LA or somewhere else. And the cost of travelling back and forth has always fallen on the celebrity so for Trudeau at a cost to the Canadian taxpayer. Also, his security while out of the country, the staff that would need to travel with him so he could govern while he was away, the cars, the air travel, lodging for all of those people in LA and so much more I'm not even thinking of. If you think there is any chance of this being a real possibility, you're not thinking it through.

And all of this is assuming ABC would be willing to do a 3 week show and pay millions of dollars for A listers to make it happen. It won't. ABC likes DWTS the way it is mostly. It fills a set amount of airtime, has a known ad revenue and costs less than the average scripted show to produce. Sure, more viewers would be great, but ABC doesn't want to increase their costs too much to get those gains.

You know how would be actually fun on this show? Steve Harvey! He's a little problematic but his personality would shine on this show. I'd also love to see Shaggy. He tried to mount a comeback this year and it'd be fun to have him dance to his songs.

• Love 1

Is there anything that prohibits them from getting people from competing networks? Katie Couric has said she was interested more than once, but she's on NBC. She's not that young, but still, she's a pretty big star.

You know how would be actually fun on this show? Steve Harvey! He's a little problematic but his personality would shine on this show. I'd also love to see Shaggy. He tried to mount a comeback this year and it'd be fun to have him dance to his songs.

Ha! Can you imagine Steve Harvey trading barbs with Tom Bergeron? Now that would be funny.

I was watching Celtic Woman the other night on PBS. There's actually a large group of women that are swapped in and out of the tour each year. How about the woman who are currently "swapped out" of the current season? Every male pro gets a Celtic Woman!  I don't know if the males on the tour swap in and out like the women do, but if so, every female pro gets one of the Celtic Man :)  TPTB would be incentivized to bring back more ballroom. They could get the current touring ladies to sing - have an Irish theme (we know how TPTB love their themes).  Just bring some class back to the show.  (Of course there would be some drama as to who gets Mairead - the pixie fiddler).

Since they love ABC tie ins, how about one of the older kids on the Middle?

I do think it is time for an MLB player and I recall Erin Andrews said she'd love to have Kevin Millar on. If they wanted to do a husband/wife bit again they could try for Nomar Garciaparra and Mia Hamm.

• Love 2

I would think one big hurdle to getting A-listers, even for charity, is that they would never give up control over any aspect of their appearance on the show. They would insist on approving of hair, make-up, costuming, music, choreography and most of all, partnership.

How about Ken Olin and Mel Harris from Thirtysomething? They would sort of count as husband and wife. Maybe a couple of the Brady kids. Donny Most and Anson Williams (Ralph and Potsy from Happy Days) would hit the nostalgia factor. I alway had kind of a crush on Ed Marinaro (from Sisters & Hill Street Blues, among other things) but I believe he is quite tall, so that might be a problem.

SNL is a 1 week committment as opposed to DWTS potentially being 3 months and the other possibility of injuries.

A listers won't do it for many reasons. One, they don't think 300K-ish is enough money for the 3 month committment and injury possibility. That and/or the fact that they legitimately can't fit in 6-8 hour dance rehearsals into their schedule for that length of time.

There's also the ego thing of being voted off too soon, or being criticized by judges.

I don't mind that it's not A or even B listers. I find the charm of the show is introducing me to people (i.e Sabrina Bryan, Katherine Jenkins, Zendaya, Melissa Rycroft) , or people i've forgotten about/nostalgia (Kristi Yamaguchi, Elizabeth Berkley, Mel B, Mya)

• Love 2

I don't mind that it's not A or even B listers. I find the charm of the show is introducing me to people (i.e Sabrina Bryan, Katherine Jenkins, Zendaya, Melissa Rycroft) , or people i've forgotten about/nostalgia (Kristi Yamaguchi, Elizabeth Berkley, Mel B, Mya)

Those people may not be A-listers, but they are still fairly big names. They sure beat the nobodies they have been throwing at us lately. Isn't Katherine Jenkins a huge star (probably an A-lister) in Europe?

Jenkins is a sort of pop star/classical cross over probably A list in England - I would say sort of in the Josh Groban territory-  Not really a classical singer but can get away with some music. 

Kristi Yamaguchi is skating royalty it was a foregone conclusion for her winning. But if she were up against other A listers the competition would have been more fun because it wouldn't be such a lop-sided fan base of dance fans who are also skater fans.  Her closest competition Jason Taylor was a good footballer, but not legendary like Emmitt or Hines so he didn't have the same kind of fans.   

Level the playing field with A Listers who all have big fanbases.  That way you'll never get the situation of getting kicked off early because you don't have enough fan support.  Better for dance, better for the show.  Ed Sheerans  16 million who watched the making of the dance video is more viewers than DWTS gets in an entire show.  Seems to me Ed put a lot of heart and soul into that and gave up control to his dancers and choreographers he's not the greatest dancer for sure, but A for effort, and doing a full 5 minute piece.  Not a minute 30.  There's something so tangible seeing an A lister go outside their comfort zone, but you see why they are A listers in the first place. A drive and commitment to be admired.  

And as mentioned earlier, there's nothing wrong with modifying a season to be shorter if you can bring in those kinds of numbers.  We're talking super bowl of dance. 

Edited by Andie1

I think my female fave will be a toss up between Claire Danes and Sofia Vergara.  Here's Claire in a Gap Commercial.  Love!  The more I think about Claire the more I like her to be on the show. She is in such a heavy drama right now, that a bit of dance fun would be so great to see. 

Edited by Andie1

Those people may not be A-listers, but they are still fairly big names. They sure beat the nobodies they have been throwing at us lately. Isn't Katherine Jenkins a huge star (probably an A-lister) in Europe?

My point was more so that I like how the show introduced me to people I didn't really know of that I really became a fan of like the first few names and how the show also re-introduced me to people from years ago I had forgotten about like Kristi and the others, not heir general status as celebrities.

How about Ken Olin and Mel Harris from Thirtysomething? They would sort of count as husband and wife.

Right show, wrong pairing.  Ken's real-life wife, Patricia Wettig, was also a regular on that show, so those two would be the more logical pairing than Ken and Mel if you really wanted to use them as husband/wife competitors.

That is a great video of Trudeau! I really like him. Did you see his pic with his wife in Vogue? 

ETA: I'm Indian American and that is a very good interpretation of Bollywood!

Edited by boyznkatz
  • Love 1

Trudeau is a pretty cool guy and a decent dancer.  If he can do this style without looking out of place, then I'd love to see him take on Ballroom and Latin.    

Oh and  Yes, that Vogue pic between he and Sofie, hot!  maybe we're in for a fourth little Trudeau. :)

So I think I'd love to see the following pairings

Hugh Jackman and Kym         Ballroom Dance- Foxtrot    Latin Dance- Jive

George Clooney and Sharna  Ballroom Dance- Tango   Latin Dance- Rumba

Justin Trudeau and Peta         Ballroom Dance - Viennese Waltz    Latin Dance- Cha Cha

Ed Sheeran and elevate troupe member Brittney...that could be a request from Ed.  Ballroom Dance - Waltz   Latin Dance -Paso Doble

Usher and Karina                     Ballroom Dance - Argentine Tango   Latin Dance - Samba

Victor Cruz and Cheryl             Ballroom Dance- Quickstep  Latin Dance - Salsa

For the ladies:

Sofia Vergara and Artem           Ballroom Dance- Foxtrot  Latin Dance -Rumba

Julianna Marguiles and Tony     Ballroom Dance-  Argentine Tango  Latin Dance- Cha Cha

Claire Danes and Val                 Ballroom Dance- Quickstep     Latin Dance - Paso Doble

Serena Williams and Keo          Ballroom Dance - Waltz            Latin Dance- Samba

Taylor Switft and Derek             Ballroom Dance - Viennese Waltz   Latin Dance- Salsa

Kerry Washington and Mark     Ballroom Dance -  Tango          Latin Dance- Jive

It would be sooooo difficult to chose a favorite, let alone a winner!  From a pure dance perspective man Usher and Karina would be heaven. Sofia was having fun with Derek, but since Taylor is a personal friend of Julianne's I figure she just suits Derek better in terms of height and look.  Sofia would be insanely hot with Artem, you'd need a fire hose everytime they were out there. Kerry Washington is an itty bitty thing so Mark is probably the best suited to her. Serena is going to need a strong guy for balance since she's so strong herself and fairly tall so Keo fits the bill. As for the three coming back Kym, Karina and Cheryl... they have gravitas in dance, I just think they would do best with those particular A listers.  

Edited by Andie1

I know they will never get any real A-listers, but at least get some pretty well known people who aren't afraid to get out there and strut their stuff. I just hope we don't get any more awkward people like Alek who just stand there and sway while their partner dances around them. And no more You Tube and other social media "stars" either. My son loves Vine but even he had no idea who that Hayes guy was.

• Love 2

So apparently the first real, substantive speculation seems to revolve around Rashad Jennings who is a running back from the NY Giants. My snap judgement is that I hope this is just a red herring. There are dozens of NFL'ers (including his own teammate Odell Beckham Jr.) who would bring more personality and buzz to next season. And if they all fall through, then DWTS should just go back to the Jacoby Jones play and try to snap up the player who makes a couple plays that helps his team win the Super Bowl.

I came up w/ a few more fun and/or interesting candidates:

Sasha Grey (I want a certain segment of DWTS's voting public to have their heads explode. That's all)

Neil DeGrasse Tyson (Astrophysicist/Public Intellectual)

Ta-Nehisi Coates (Writer/Public Intellectual.....if Tavis Smiley said yes, then are you saying there's a chance?)

Michelle Wie (LPGA star)

Somebody from the business world like the founder of GoPro or Uber, or Blake Mycoskie the Founder of TOMS shoes and an Amazing Race alum)

Dave Grohl (If he's willing to drum battle Animal on the Muppets, maybe he'd have a sense of humor about going for the Mirrorball)

Dave Bautista (Former WWE Champ/Actor)

A super tall former basketball player like Shaq or Chris Webber (paging Ana Demidova or another super tall female pro to be named later lol)

Sutton Foster or Hilary Duff (Younger)

Ashley Graham ("Plus Size" Model)

Daniel Dae Kim or Grace Park (Hawaii 5-0)

Dilshad Vadsaria (Actress who used to be on Greek and Revenge)

A non-Iggy Azalea rapper (Maybe someone really new like Chance the Rapper, or someone from farther back like Busta Rhymes or Nelly)

Edited by PhD-Purgatory15

I think Snoop Dogg would be an interesting get for a rapper. He was rumored pre-S20 (when we were assuming they were trying to get bigger names for the anniversary) because he posted a picture with Sharna on instagram and tagged it DWTS.

I don't know if he would willingly stay sober for the show, though. Lol.

Edited by CED9
  • Love 2

Thanks radishcake, every so often I have a "moment".

More than anything I want different for next season. Different ethnicities (particularly in the face of Trump's rise and an overall climate of xenophobia that seems to be growing stronger in America), different occupations (especially with the athletes...let's continue to find some gender/sports combinations that DWTS hasn't called on yet), different body types, etc. etc.

• Love 3

I am probably pretty close to the average viewer age (not the age they are trying desperately to attract), and I have heard of exactly four of those people - Shaquille, Duff, Tyson, and Dae Kim. And other than DDK, none of them would interest me in the least.

But as I said, I am not the demographic they are trying so hard to capture.

Thanks radishcake, every so often I have a "moment".

More than anything I want different for next season. Different ethnicities (particularly in the face of Trump's rise and an overall climate of xenophobia that seems to be growing stronger in America), different occupations (especially with the athletes...let's continue to find some gender/sports combinations that DWTS hasn't called on yet), different body types, etc. etc.

Yes!! Also Dave Bautista would be so good!! I loved his performance in Guardians of the Galaxy. He seems like the nicest guy. 

• Love 1

Yes!! Also Dave Bautista would be so good!! I loved his performance in Guardians of the Galaxy. He seems like the nicest guy.

There are a lot of WWE stories that negate that. If we're going pro wrestler/wrestling personnel, I'd like to see Stephanie, HHH or even someone now off tv like Edge. I think Edge would be great, lots of charisma and a terrific performer.