Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On 6/18/2024 at 11:12 PM, CharlizeCat said:

that petulant, negative, spiteful, vindictive spoiled bitchy nepo-Marone-baby!

. . . and when she farts, she looks at whoever else is around like they did it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Ridge says he doesn't know what happened with Thomas and Hope? He was there, he had opinions and knew what Steffy did.  Suddenly he cares about Hope? 

Poppy knows the homeless guy? She also seems like a different person now, boasting to Deacon about billion dollar company line. 

Nice seeing Douglas. 

Thomas sure got over one woman man thing fast. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
16 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Right,and she didn't wig out when Liam and Wyatt turned up. Granted, Liam's mother was dead and Bill seemed like he'd rather sit in a cactus than be anywhere near Quinn again but she welcomed them with open arms. She'll get over it....or not, but as they've been divorced for twice as long as they were married, it's not Bill's problem.

If we’re looking for In show logic why Katie has a different reaction to the Luna reveal compared to Liam/Wyatt, this post provides the answer.

Liam: his mom is dead (AFAIK - wink, wink) so zero chance Bill ditches Katie for a dead woman 

Wyatt:  Bill hates Quinn and that’s been consistent throughout.  Again, very unlikely Bill ditches Katie for Quinn.

Luna:  Bill has moved on from Katie to Poppy and moved Poppy into his home 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Poppy knows the homeless guy? She also seems like a different person now, boasting to Deacon about billion dollar company line. 

Oh my gosh, she is reminding me of my gold digging sister-in-law.  Every time she talks to her brother, she has to bring up how her husband is a multi-millionaire. I really hope between Tom (homeless guy), Katie and Li, she is brought down!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

This Hope/Finn “friendship” reminds me of a Gene Pitney song, “ It Hurts To Be In Love”. It hurts to be in love when, when the only one you turns out to be not in love with you.  He thinks I’m just a friend, though I must pretend the only way to keep him, is keep it to myself. 

Ridge is and always be a putz.  It’s his business that mother and daughter are hugging. Of course he has to think that it’s nefarious. 

A new mystery to come to light with what has Tom to do with Poppy?  I don’t even want to speculate but it looks like blackmail will be in play. 

Speaking of a major putz, Thomas is back next week and the one woman guy is engaged. Unless Thomas knew this woman a while ago, in Paris, it’s a world wind engagement. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Speaking of a major putz, Thomas is back next week and the one woman guy is engaged. Unless Thomas knew this woman a while ago, in Paris, it’s a world wind engagement. 

Not really...Thomas did seem smitten with Paris back when everybody was swooning over her, and she seemed interested in him as well.  They also lived together briefly (roommates only) when Paris moved into his apartment and the house Thomas wanted to buy fell through. Douglas really liked her, too.  It does seem like it's coming out of left field because Paris just vanished without a trace or explanation a while ago.  I guess Paris has been in Paris all this time!  

As an aside, it's hilarious to me how both B&B and Y&R always use Paris as the destination to send characters you'll never see again.  Paris is the Bermuda Triangle of LA and Genoa City!

Tom has quickly become the most intriguing character on the show!  What in the world does he have on Poppy?  Also mildly interesting that his name is Tom.  Stephanie (advocate for the homeless, and once homeless herself) used to call Thomas "Tom".  I don't know where I'm going with that.🤔

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, norcalgal said:

If we’re looking for In show logic why Katie has a different reaction to the Luna reveal compared to Liam/Wyatt, this post provides the answer.

Liam: his mom is dead (AFAIK - wink, wink) so zero chance Bill ditches Katie for a dead woman 

Wyatt:  Bill hates Quinn and that’s been consistent throughout.  Again, very unlikely Bill ditches Katie for Quinn.

Luna:  Bill has moved on from Katie to Poppy and moved Poppy into his home 

That's why Katie's whole "oh, we have to talk about Will" routine is bullshit. It's just her excuse to get over there every day. She's not worried about this all for Will's sake. She's worried about someone coming along who threatens her status as the alpha baby mama in Bill's orbit. 

Until show tells us otherwise, I'm going to amuse myself by speculating that Tom is really Luna's father. 

First up, in this episode, it was bad enough that Brooke brought up Hope's crush on Finn in the office again, but this time with the door wide open. Then, Deacon and Tom one-upped that by talking about Sheila with someone else in the room and then not even noticing when Sheila herself walked in. Time and place, people. Time and place. 

I actually think Thomas/Paris is kind of a good idea. They've both had crushes on each other at different points in time. And maybe the time away, after Hope turned him down again, was finally what he needed to get over his obsession with Hope. I will, however, be pissed if they start having Douglas push Hope away for his "new mommy." 

When Douglas first appeared in the doorway, I feared he was a Hope hallucination. I still think we're going to find out she has a tumor or something similar. I just hope that it doesn't lead to her just settling right back down with Liam, because everything that happened from the moment she started fantasizing about Thomas was because of the tumor. Also, it would be funny if the show remembers that Finn and Paris were friends, and they have him warning Paris about how dangerous Thomas is like he was with Hope. On the other end of the spectrum, I expect Steffy to be really fucking obnoxious to Hope about Thomas's engagement. She'll be gloating and talking about how Paris is going to be such a great sister-in-law, and how great Paris is with Douglas, etc, etc. 

Also, I think Ridge finding out Hope has a thing for Finn wouldn't be a big problem. I think he'd probably be happy to pass Finn away from Steffy and over to Hope. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Not really...Thomas did seem smitten with Paris back when everybody was swooning over her, and she seemed interested in him as well.  They also lived together briefly (roommates only) when Paris moved into his apartment and the house Thomas wanted to buy fell through. Douglas really liked her, too.  It does seem like it's coming out of left field because Paris just vanished without a trace or explanation a while ago.  I guess Paris has been in Paris all this time!  

As an aside, it's hilarious to me how both B&B and Y&R always use Paris as the destination to send characters you'll never see again.  Paris is the Bermuda Triangle of LA and Genoa City!

Tom has quickly become the most intriguing character on the show!  What in the world does he have on Poppy?  Also mildly interesting that his name is Tom.  Stephanie (advocate for the homeless, and once homeless herself) used to call Thomas "Tom".  I don't know where I'm going with that.🤔

I didn’t recognize Paris. I thought that Thomas said he got engaged in Paris. If memory serves, Thomas used Zoe, Paris’ sister to get Hope to marry him. Is Thomas going to use Paris as he did with her sister?  We shall see.  

• Like 5

Given his history, it's certainly on the table.

I'm also aware how B&B views it's Black characters as little more than disposable props to helps their faves, so  it's not going to last long either way, if history is anything to go by. But hopefully people won't be as shitty towards the actress for existing this go around 🤨

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Thomas did try to start something with Paris when they were living together, but she was with Zende and turned him down. I was just thinking about Paris the other day and was wondering if she was still in the cast; guess my question has been answered. I think this engagement will push Hope even harder in Finn's direction. 

So, Tom has some layers. I'm gonna guess that he was Poppy's "mints" dealer. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 3

Sheila thinks the best way to reassure someone that she’s no longer a wackdoodle is to issue ultimatums in a threatening tone. Dude helped save her life and officiated her wedding, but she can’t even stand to hear a perfectly reasonable question about her “colorful past”. I bet she could have easily buttered Tom up with minimal effort. Yes, Sheila has changed so much. 

“One woman man” is a rather gentle euphemism for “obsessed.” Not excited to see Thomas again, but maybe his return will move some story forward.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1

Who wants to take bets on how long it takes Steffy to push Thomas back into Hope's orbit to keep her from Finn? 🤔

Sheila will always be her worst enemy who can never get out of her own way. She finally has a man that loves her, one of her five kids wants a relationship with her and Hope has been nothing but supportive when she has so many reasons not to be. But that's not good enough. Nothing is for her. For most other people , they tell Tom that my husband knows about it all and leave it at that.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Thomas is back and so am I 😂 

I have no right to any opinions since I haven’t watched the show since Thomas left only reading a recap here and there BUT this Hope/Finn thing is a no go for me. Also it implies that it’s all about Steffy for Hope. Steffy lost interest in Liam and then so did Hope. Next stop Steffy’s brother which annoyed Steffy and when Thomas left town it was onto STEFFY’S HUSBAND aka the character formerly known as Finn.

I don’t think Bill is Luna’s dad and Tom (not Thomas) knows something about it. Speculation only. How and why Li faked the test I do not know.

Seems like Steffy has been a grade A bitch which is a pity really.

Thomas looking scruffy as ever is engaged to Paris who unfortunately will only be a prop in this story. I don’t think he’s doing a fake engagement, he just jumped to another woman in rebound.  I’ll wait for the dialogue, maybe Paris knows he doesn’t love her or he’s doing a scheme.  

I am also now or the opinion that MA may have been in contract negotiations hence his absence cuz something in the milk ain’t clean.  Of course like JON SNOW I know nothing.

Anyway show is back on the DVR.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, bluvelvet said:

I don’t think Bill is Luna’s dad and Tom (not Thomas) knows something about it. Speculation only. How and why Li faked the test I do not know.

It would be weird for Li to fake the test to show Bill is indeed the father but carp on Poppy being a gold digger, in essence, giving Poppy the win. It’d make more sense for Li to fake the test showing Bill is not the father, robbing Poppy of her ability to play Lady of the Manor.  Still…I agree with others who think there’s more to this Luna as Bill’s love child storyline.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

So, Tom has some layers. I'm gonna guess that he was Poppy's "mints" dealer. 

That's what I was guessing. Or he was just someone who hung around where her dealer did business. But, I'm still going to cling to my "he's Luna's father" pipe dream, because I want the laugh. 

2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Who wants to take bets on how long it takes Steffy to push Thomas back into Hope's orbit to keep her from Finn? 🤔

Definitely. We'll see exactly how much of her pushing Thomas to get out of town was about genuine concern for him, and really thinking Hope was bad for him vs. just being a way to score a "win" in her Forresters vs. Logans war. Because I'm guessing she won't hesitate to shove him at Hope and let him suffer all the pain she claims Hope causes him the second she thinks it will keep Finn and Hope apart. 

2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

So NOW Ridge wants to play the supportive stepfather?

I think it's setting up him being pro-Hope/Finn while Brooke is more on Steffy's side, for some reason. Either that, or him being loving towards Hope will just be one more thing for Steffy to whine about in her eternal victim monologues. 

13 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

It would be weird for Li to fake the test to show Bill is indeed the father but carp on Poppy being a gold digger, in essence, giving Poppy the win. It’d make more sense for Li to fake the test showing Bill is not the father, robbing Poppy of her ability to play Lady of the Manor.  Still…I agree with others who think there’s more to this Luna as Bill’s love child storyline.

The only way it makes sense is if Li had reason to fear that Jack or Finn might be the real father.  I could see her deciding that it would be better to fake Bill being the father than to find out it was one of them instead. 

12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I didn’t recognize Paris. I thought that Thomas said he got engaged in Paris. If memory serves, Thomas used Zoe, Paris’ sister to get Hope to marry him. Is Thomas going to use Paris as he did with her sister?  We shall see.  

It would be such a waste to have Thomas offscreen and out of the country for a while, setting up a perfect opportunity to rehab/reset the character a little bit, and then bring him back just to have him up to exactly the same old shenanigans he was pulling at his worst. Which means, of course, that's probably what they're doing with this story. It would be more interesting if he truly is in love with Paris, and realizes that his love for Hope was unhealthy obsession, but everyone in LA keeps accusing him of using Paris to make Hope jealous. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1

Leave it to this show to ruin a perfect opportunity to reset a character.  It's been done before and isn't hard. 

I only watched ATWT intermittently but, just like Thomas, Lily was offscreen for months, having left Holden, the other half of her "supercouple", and returned from "International" with a brand-new, hot, sexy Italian (Maltese) husband.  A new character, not a WTF pairing with an established character.  And that storyline paid dividends for decades as Lily bounced between the two.

Thomas returns engaged to Paris?  Paris didn't really work before.  There's no reason she'll work now.  Why not someone new?  It really isn’t hard.

Edited by Cool Breeze
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2

Even as an established character, it wouldn't have been  all that impossible either. As someone else pointed out, they've toyed with the idea of him and Paris before.

But knowing this show's history and having all the creativity of modern Disney, I'm not getting my hopes up. Just whatever stupid shit they're gonna have Thomas do, just get it over with quickly.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 6/22/2024 at 9:59 AM, bluvelvet said:

I am also now of the opinion that MA may have been in contract negotiations hence his absence cuz something in the milk ain’t clean.  Of course like JON SNOW I know nothing.

I do recall that the official word was he was doing another project and he also got married while off the show, but given the buzz around his character, I don't blame him if he is. I mean, what other leading man do they have? Wyatt was let go, Bill has been de-fanged, Eric is a joke of a patriarch, Liam is the sentient last gift left over after a white elephant Christmas exchange at the office and Ridge.

People would love to see Carter and Justin and Zende do more, but we won't and we all know why (and not that I'm complaining at ALL but did they just drop the whole thing with Luna? Knowing the shit pacing on this show, I won't be surprised if it rears it's ugly head again like herpes to be September's monthly story).

Thomas for better or worse is the closest thing to a Nick Marone sensation this generation is likely to receive. *Sigh* Matthew Atkinson may as well get paid like it.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, nkotb said:

I completely forgot about Justin. That may be the biggest waste of a character this decade. He’s smoking hot, connected, a good actor, give the man something. 

Unless I blinked and missed it, I don't think they even involved him in the brief storyline where Emma's death was revisited. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, bluvelvet said:

Douglas calling Paris “mom”

Hope adopted Douglas, didn't she - so if Thomas and Paris do marry, that would make Paris Douglas' stepmother, not his legal mother - it would be helpful as far as Douglas not growing up into a very confused adult if Hope sued for primary custody with generous visitation rights for Thomas.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

I guess we'll have to tune in to each episode this week to find out what Tom knows about Poppy that's going to bite her in the keister.

I saw some speculation (not a spoiler at all, just someone's guess on Twitter) that Tom used to be a wealthy man before he met Poppy and she's somehow responsible for him losing everything. That would certainly fit in if the picture of Poppy Li keeps painting for us is accurate. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 4

In all the YEARS that Liam & Hope were together after Hope adopted Douglas, he never once called him “Dad” (granted Liam is also Douglas’ cousin, but let’s gloss over that 🙄). Now Thomas has been seeing Paris for maybe 2 months, & Douglas is already referring to her as “Mommy”? That’s a hard pass for me, just another ThomAss manipulation.

• Like 11
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1

Douglas calling Paris mom was appalling after what a weeks? Few months?  Hope raised him as her own and never gaslit him like Thomas. First he says she's not his mother now he calls Paris mom? Maybe Hope needs to just walk away. 

I still don't get why Hope not jumping to another marriage was bad. I guess on this show with Ridge and Liam that Hope is the bad one. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

The DNA test was done proving that Bill is Luna’s father so we know that Tom is not Luna’s father but can Tom be Poppy’s father?  I wouldn’t put it past the monkeys with a keyboard. After all, Li never knew that Finn’s birth mother was Shiela. 

Hope stop lowering your self to that insufferable ass hole putz. Why was it so important for Thomas to marry Hope?  Thomas already had Hope’s devotion.  Was marring Hope just a sign of total control?  Thomas that insufferable putz couldn’t come out and tell Hope that he was engaged to Paris?  He just had to listen to Hope graveling to make himself feel superior.  Maybe this was not a whirlwind romance, with Paris, but they sure got engaged in a hot second.  I’m almost positive that Paris is a ploy to get Hope to marry him.  Hope don’t take the bait, Thomas is not worth it.  

Have some pride Paris. You know or should know that Thomas was just madly in love with Hope.  Now he’s madly in love with you and wants to marry you. I guess you don’t give 💩💩 that Thomas used your sister. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 4

I noticed Show was careful to not have Douglas call Hope Mom at all-just to have him call Paris “Mom” to finally get Hope to utter a coherent sentence. 

Why was she hemming and hawing and being all vague when weasel eyes asked how SHE was? Why not say how his darrrling sister wanted to cancel the line after he left? That she has three months to increase sales?

Good lord, how many times do we have to see Bill, Luna, and Poppy say the same frickin’ thing every time we see them together???!!

• Like 12

The more you say something on  Soap, the more likely it is to be not true. " Brooke called CPS "..."Luna is $Bill's daughter"... " Sheila is reformed "..." Sheila is dead "....

Is Thomas going to use Paris the way he used her sister, leaving her at the altar for a reunion with Hope ?? Maybe this time Hope's response will be a sexy lingering kiss with Steffy's Husband [ I forget his name...}  /s

THE RING !!! OMFG !!! Not just one two carat diamond, but two ?? Makes Hope's teeny bopper ring on a chain look tres cheap, non ??

Li thinks one of her house males is probably Luna's dad, so she faked the DNA test to avoid a nasty reveal ?? Is it really [unknown to Li or Poppy ] Tom ?? Ron Howard was a real cutie when he was young...was Tom ?? 

SO so so so tired of the long soulful looks, agonized grimaces, rolled eyes, and other over-the-top expressions that substitute for meaningful dialogue. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

OH, and, BTW Steffy....STFU !!

Has anyone else received an invitation to her toddler birthday party ?? Finding it difficult to figure out how old she is.

Raised 3 daughters to adulthood, through the "twos", tweens, teens, twenties, and beyond. At NO point can I think of a time when any of them was such an entitled biotch....even my self confessed Italian drama queen. 

Karma is also a biotch. Karma, meet Steffy...

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Oh, hell no! Thomas is such a toxic parent. He used that child to try to lure Hope in, and made Hope his new mother because he thought it would help fulfill his own obsessive desires for her. Hope is established as his mother, legally and emotionally, and she has been ever since Caroline died. Now, because she told Thomas she wasn't quite ready to get married again, five minutes after her divorce, he's got Douglas calling someone he's been involved with for about two minutes "mom"? After taking their child out of the country for months with no warning, because he had his fee-fees hurt?  This has parental alienation written all over it. 

Bill's "and nobody can take you away from me" was quite an anvil. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Now, because she told Thomas she wasn't quite ready to get married again, five minutes after her divorce, he's got Douglas calling someone he's been involved with for about two minutes "mom"? After taking their child out of the country for months with no warning, because he had his fee-fees hurt?  This has parental alienation written all over it. 

PREACH!

Not only that, did you see the calculating look in his eyes when he told Hope that he and Paris were engaged?

Weasel.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Tom used to be a wealthy man before he met Poppy and she's somehow responsible for him losing everything.

Wondering if Poppy was in very early stages of pregnancy that produced Luna when she hooked up with, maybe even married, Tom, and she passed off Luna as his kid, but when Luna was maybe two years old, Tom found out that the little girl he loved as his own child wasn't his, and that sent him on a downward spiral of drugs and alcohol - - or maybe, when Luna was about two years old, Tom lost everything and that's when Poppy took Luna and disappeared from his life, leaving him still believing that Luna was his child.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, Peppermint said:

was Tom ?? 

Clint Howard is Ron Howard's younger brother, and as far as looks, Clint had these really prominent buck teeth as a child - it is my understanding that, though their politics differ, the Howard brothers are very proud and supportive of one another.

13 hours ago, Peppermint said:

SO so so so tired of the long soulful looks, agonized grimaces, rolled eyes, and other over-the-top expressions that substitute for meaningful dialogue. 

Unfortunately, "long soulful looks, agonized grimaces, rolled eyes, and other over-the-top expressions," along with pregnant pauses, have been a staple of televised soap operas since the 1950s, they always come at the point when one scene is going to shift into another as a device to keep the viewers interest.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

how many times do we have to see Bill, Luna, and Poppy say the same frickin’ thing every time we see them together???!!

There have been entire BB episodes that consisted of everybody saying the same thing over-and-over-again - it's filler to keep the viewers engaged until the writer(s) can finally figure out how to move the storyline along.

• Like 2
On 6/21/2024 at 7:39 PM, Kimboweena said:

I really hope between Tom (homeless guy), Katie and Li, she is brought down!

So Li really wasn't just being a biotch to Li - as her sister, Li knows just what Poppy is capable of and the human wreckage she's left behind her - I've been wondering if it will be revealed that Poppy made a cottage industry out of passing off Luna as the child of any number of men who were willing to pay her off to disappear.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Ron Howard was a real cutie when he was young...was Tom ?? 

He was a cutie patootie the few times he showed up on The Andy Griffith Show. Always dressed as a cowboy, eating something. Never said a word. Probably because he was only 3 or 4. But Opie, Richie Ron was always more cuter to me. "Poor Horatio*"  😅😂

*See "Opie's Charity" Season 1, as Andy tries to explain to Opie about " a ratio. . . two and a half boays...mathematics"

• Applause 1
On 6/22/2024 at 2:10 AM, Waldo13 said:

Is Thomas going to use Paris as he did with her sister?

To me, the look Thomas gave Hope when Paris walked-in and showed off the rock he gave her said: "Now you know how it feels to have your heart broken."

Rather than being completely thrown for a loop by Thomas and Paris' quickie engagement, what if Hope's reaction had been to grab Paris' left hand and say "Will you look at that rock!" "You sure hit the jackpot this time, Paris, this is way flashier than the one Thomas wanted to give me when he asked me to marry him, about six weeks ago." How I wish Hope had rubbed it in Paris' face that Thomas was just using her to pay back Hope for breaking his heart by declining his proposal.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

So glad Hope spoke for us, the audience. Paraphrased: “Thomas you were engaged to Paris’ sister, for God’s sake.” Finally someone acknowledged the weirdness of it, although, having Thomas’ stepsister, whom he was in love & sexually involved with, & with whom he shares a child, maybe isn’t the best person to point out the creepiness of it. 

I’ve never been a Paris basher, although,  I still don’t understand every young male falling all over her. I’m also totally fine with her & Thomas falling in love, if it’s genuine. Now, Paris, I do not care what happens in your relationship with Thomas, you can break up, get married, have a litter of kids, I’ll support whatever. But, Hope is Douglas’ mother. She’s his mother. When you’re taking Douglas out of an awkward situation ~ totally the right call, fyi ~ don’t tell Douglas to “let your father & HOPE talk.” Hope is Douglas’ mom, not Hope. She’s his mom, & deserves to be respected in that capacity. The way this show disrespects adoptive parents & kids is ridiculous. Hope has been Douglas’ mother longer than Caroline was alive, even though dealing with Thomas caused marital problems with Liam, & Thomas was creepily obsessed with her, she still chose Douglas, & I’ve never doubted for a second that she loves him as much as she loves Beth, that’s her son, she’s his mom, bite your tongue before you insult that bond. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 8

So MA gave an interview about Thomas/Paris, as expected it said a whole lot of nothing. However he did clarify that Thomas is honestly trying to move on. 

Hope still isn’t ready for marriage so it really makes no sense for them to try again.  

Paris looks great, I think we all know she will be collateral damage in all this. I need some Tharis scenes with the new dynamic to see how I feel even though I’m a Thope fan. 

So Steffy knew all this time huh, how long before she rubs Hope’s face in it. 

Thomas isn’t coming across well here at all. It’s like he just wants to get married and any old body would do. 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

What I hate the most is when someone projects their bias onto other people.  They act like they know what the other person is thinking. How does Stuffy know that Hope was never planning to marry Thomas?  Hope never told Thomas that. It wasn’t just that she wasn’t ready now. Thomas knew that but he just had to push the issue.  Thomas, Hope left you no choice?  🐂💩 you Impetuous putz?  What was so wrong with maintaining the status quo?  

Yes Paris, Thomas is over Hope 🤣🤣. Wishful thinking I believe.  Don’t marry Paris, Hope says, but the scene fades before Hope asks Thomas to marry her instead.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Of course Steffy knew about Paris.  

Hope walk out! Not being not ready and knowing it isn't bad. Him jumping to another engagement in weeks shows she was right to say no. He's not better than Liam. 

Is Douglas manipulating people or just stupid.  Acting like calling Paris mom infront of Hope was not wrong? 

Good for Ridge being angry and thinking this isn't right. 

Paris saying Thomas is over Hope? Yeah he's been obsessed with her for how long and he's just over it? 

Thomas can't even answer the love question. That's not a great sign. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4

"Paris and I have something special, too." Welp, there goes the main draw for Hope when it comes to Thomas.  How many times has she heard about the "something special" between Liam and Steffy? That should have snapped her right out of it. Him being "a one woman man" was his main appeal, and now that's no longer true. 

Thomas may be moving on, but he definitely enjoyed rubbing Hope's face in it a little. "I propose, and she said yes." It also highlights that it's clear he's just obsessed with being married. 

Douglas knows exactly what kind of man his father is. He knew he needed to reassure everyone that Thomas is actually into Paris and wants to marry her, or they'd all suspect he was using Paris to get Hope back. 

I can't buy for a second that Steffy knew Thomas was dating someone new and didn't stage a "he's so over you" parade past Hope's office and home and then give everyone the day off work to celebrate the occasion. "Thomas Has Moved On From Hope Day" would become an annual FC corporate holiday. And I laughed out loud when she fixed her mouth to tell Ridge "it wasn't my place to say anything."  Since when has that even stopped her? I also laughed at her saying "Thomas decided to go to Paris." Like it wasn't entirely her idea. She practically packed his bags and flew him there herself.

I appreciate that Ridge is not just jumping on board the happy engagement express here. He should have some concerns about this. Dare I say Ridge has been a decently better character recently? I wonder how long that will last. 

I think at least a part of Hope's anguish here is also that she saw Thomas walk in that office and thought that him being back for her would solve her crush on Finn. I don't think it's a coincidence that the timing works out that she's just spent days having her mother lecture her about how she needs to put an end to her feelings for Finn right as Thomas is returning. I think this is actually going to make her crush on Finn stronger. Especially because, unlike his wife, he's going to feel bad for Hope and want to be there to support her. 

And, yes, Paris referring to everyone else by their relationship to Douglas ("your father," "your aunt," and "your grandfather") but calling Hope by name to him was pretty obvious and a combination of bitchy and desperate. Also, for all of her saying she's confident he's over Hope and in love with her, and she's not insecure or threatened at all by Hope, she certainly had a nice bitchface going there when she told Steffy and Ridge that Thomas was talking to Hope. I wonder if this show is even going to remember that Paris and Hope were friends, or if she's just going to join Steffy's anti-Logan bitchy brigade. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 4

I feel Hope’s feeling for Finn is all about Thomas. Thomas hurt her when he left and she jumped to the next available male figure that paid her positive attention to soothe that hurt. This is my perspective at least. Happens in real life too. 

Soo when do we find out that Finn is Luna’s daddy 😁

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1