Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Me after today's episode:

2328172e-b5be-44ee-a243-8714248d7eb5.thumb.jpg.6188ee920a56fb09bbc2aa2c300d2681.jpg

Did STEFFY have the gall to accuse HOPE of passing judgement on her?!

Really? The same bitch who spent half of the 2010s swiping at the Logans for not being good enough? The bitch who spent all last year tormenting Sally for the unforgivable sin of making her previous partner in crime Thomas happy? The one who fucked her father in law and killed one cousin and nearly offed the second twice in the same week?

Steffy has unabashedly used her vagina to ruin lives. That's not something fandom made up to bash the character, this is been stated by Steffy herself in canon--multiple times. In fact, it was a rather big tentpole of the Triangle of Dumb 2.0.1 that she would put out when Hope wouldn't. 

Hope wasn't the one pleading to Daddy to pick her because she "needs it," but she's the liar in this?!

There was a time when Steffy would have been entirely justified in such a sentiment and I would've cheered this. That time was before Steffy took a ride on the Pony Express and before Hope made the effort to show true kindness that not even Bridget extended to Katie after she lost the baby with Nick. 

Whatever. Old Hope would've probably whined and bitched and acted just as snotty, but instead she's just going on with her happy life with Liam and enjoying her pregnancy with a supportive husband by her side--one who is glad to have no ambiguity in the paternity and will have his joy unmitigated this time. As much as I hate Liam, he deserves at least that much. 

• Love 12

I have to disagree.  Liam doesn't deserve happiness of any kind.  Also, Liam like Ridge didn't have to waffle between two women, and the women didn't have to put up with it.  The whole "you won't have sex with me so I just have to have sex with your stepsister" stuff was more than enough reason for Hope to show Liam the door.  Then there is the fact that Liam got Hope pregnant while Steffy was pregnant with his baby, and he was still married to Steffy.  The women get raked over the coals when they have a WTD SL, but the men get a free pass for their sleeping around.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Me after today's episode:

2328172e-b5be-44ee-a243-8714248d7eb5.thumb.jpg.6188ee920a56fb09bbc2aa2c300d2681.jpg

Did STEFFY have the gall to accuse HOPE of passing judgement on her?!

Really? The same bitch who spent half of the 2010s swiping at the Logans for not being good enough? The bitch who spent all last year tormenting Sally for the unforgivable sin of making her previous partner in crime Thomas happy? The one who fucked her father in law and killed one cousin and nearly offed the second twice in the same week?

Steffy has unabashedly used her vagina to ruin lives. That's not something fandom made up to bash the character, this is been stated by Steffy herself in canon--multiple times. In fact, it was a rather big tentpole of the Triangle of Dumb 2.0.1 that she would put out when Hope wouldn't. 

Hope wasn't the one pleading to Daddy to pick her because she "needs it," but she's the liar in this?!

There was a time when Steffy would have been entirely justified in such a sentiment and I would've cheered this. That time was before Steffy took a ride on the Pony Express and before Hope made the effort to show true kindness that not even Bridget extended to Katie after she lost the baby with Nick. 

Whatever. Old Hope would've probably whined and bitched and acted just as snotty, but instead she's just going on with her happy life with Liam and enjoying her pregnancy with a supportive husband by her side--one who is glad to have no ambiguity in the paternity and will have his joy unmitigated this time. As much as I hate Liam, he deserves at least that much. 

You took the words right out of my mouth.   Hauxdilox had the nerve to stand there in her scanties and claim that HOPE is the one who doesn't want to play nice.  According to Steffy it's Hope who's the one who didn't really mean all that 'we are family' bullshit, even though Hauxdilox has told her father AND Liam the exact same thing.  What's even more annoying is that Hope stood there and took it.  What Hope SHOULD have said is, 'yes I do think I'm better than you, because I STILL haven't fucked $Bill Spencer.  Or killed anyone.  TRICK!!'  But the way things are going, Hope is going to offer Hauxdilox a night with Liam just to prove that she's not judging Hauxdi.  It's such bullshit. 

I hope you're right that Hope will just go on with her happy life with Liam, no matte what happens at Forrester.  What I'd really like to see is Hauxdilox prancing in front of Liam in that Elvira wanna-be outfit and he yawns in her face.  Hauxdilox hasn't got anything to offer that Liam (or his father) haven't already seen.  And walked away from.

It was a bit sick-making to see both Quinn and Sally lining up to kiss Hauxdi's ass.  It would really be a shame to see a great character like Sally turn into Hauxdi's sidekick.  Sally shouldn't give Hauxdilox the dirt from under her shoe. 

But it looks like Hope might have a secret friend in the making, a certain gentleman with a black on black pompadour and scads of money.  Could it be that $Bill will fund HFTF just to make Brooke happy?  It would be an interesting redemption story for $Bill.  I'm curious about what Liam would do.  Would he agree to work with his father or would he stick with Forrester and fall into Hauxdi's stank clutches again?

I know Forrester is supposed to be KLASSY but that lingerie is so down-market.   Hauxdilox is just so low-rent.

All of the filler is leaking into Hauxdi's brain because she actually compared herself to Brooke Logan.  In her dreams!  Of course Hauxdilox exploits her sexuality.  What else does she have?  Intelligence?  A great personality?  Kindness?  A lot of people were quick to call Brooke a 'whore' because she didn't hesitate to use sex to get what she wanted.  But Brooke also had a career, a degree in chemistry and boatloads of charm.  All Hauxdi has is a lucrative last name and her pink bits.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, jenrising said:

I was so disappointed today. I thought I was seeing this charming woman:

830-Elvira---Chair__90338.1497284043.jpg

But it was just Steffy. 

Great minds think alike.  ?

Get Ridge a drink of water for he's dehydrated from drooling over Stuffy. Stuffy is doing a very bad impression of Elvira, the mistress of the night. 

It's funny how Stuffy, who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, is jealous of Hope, a lowly Logan, who's mother has to screw her way to the top.  The affluent are not satisfied with having it all.  Always wanting more at the expense of those they deem as dog shit on their Jimmy Choos.   

ETA:  It took less time than I thought for Kelly to be left in Stuffy's wake. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 8
56 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

A lot of people were quick to call Brooke a 'whore' because she didn't hesitate to use sex to get what she wanted.  But Brooke also had a career, a degree in chemistry and boatloads of charm. 

Also, Brooke didn't prostitute herself for power and money. All the men she's been with were because she genuinely cared for them.

The whole reason she ended up with the CEO position after the divorce from Eric wasn't because she initially sought to take him to the cleaners, but because trusted them all to do right and Stephanie came up with that cockamamie scheme with the laywer posing as Brooke's massage guy to dig up dirt. Something Stephanie always left out of her We Wuz Wobbed pity party.

Even if Brooke had never gotten tangled up with the Forresters, she would have survived and made a name for herself. Same for Taylor, even. Steffy has never earned one thing on her own that Mom or Dad or her namesake didn't hand to her. 

Fuck, I don't think much of JMW's talents, but she's been on the show longer than Nick was by this point. Even she deserves more than this crap.

• Love 2

Still don't get how Sally and Steffy are friendly now.

Gotta give Steffy points for self-confidence because IMO she does not have a model's body. Not even a catalog model. Not even a Kate Upton body though she seemed to be trying with those propped up boobs.

Oh I see you, Xander. A cherry-popping sex cabana? ????

What's the female equivalent of a dick-measuring contest? Whatever it is, I wish Hope and Steffy would stop doing it. So tiresome.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

ETA:  It took less time than I thought for Kelly to be left in Stuffy's wake. 

Seriously, it's "Kelly who?" already.

49 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Gotta give Steffy points for self-confidence because IMO she does not have a model's body.

If I were JMW, after seeing that blonde model and then Zoe, no way in hell would I be seen in lingerie, those two blew her right out of the water.

WHY does Steffy keep yammering about "revenue" and "profits" and "history"?  Yeah, the revenue and profits are part of history, is she that damn dumb that she thinks it automatically means the same will happen now?

• Love 10

I thought the same thing about JMW. Where did that rock hard body go?  I highly doubt that she takes her role so seriously that she gained a bit of weight and laid off the workouts to emulate the figure of a woman who just recently gave birth.  (She's not Charlize Theron.)  Part of the problem was that her attire was hideous and I honestly don't think it would have flattered any figure. I thought she looked like a low-rent dominatrix in a disguise wig. Also, the leering looks Sludge was giving her (and Zoey and the blonde model) made my skin crawl.

Taking Steffy and Hope out of the equation, I believe that HFTF is a more worthy investment. And Hope was right. It's a great "starter" line for FC to develop a loyal customer base that will eventually buy couture. You can buy lingerie anywhere. Was that one dude just wearing regular yoga pants? 

The beach cabana seduction was tried by Steffy and Mushmouth years ago, shortly after JMW joined the cast. The idea of having sex -- especially for the first time -- in broad daylight inside of a practically see-thru tent on a public beach next to a noisy crowded bar is just tacky. Since Brooke leaves the doors to her manse unlocked, Xander could probably have easily spirited Emma away to one of the three bedrooms (/eyeroll) and nobody would know. 

I don't have anything new to add to the tired Hope vs. Hauxdi drama. Kudos to Brooke for continuing to give Sludge the freeze-out.

• Love 7

If Brooke continues to freeze Ridge out, Ridge will move on, and then Brooke will be right back where she was when the show first started - trying to get Ridge.  Why does Brad Bell keep writing this SL?  It got boring decades ago.

At least Steffy, when the Forresters lost control FC for the millionth time, was instrumental in getting the company back.  I'm just waiting for the next time they screw up, and lose control AGAIN.  I'm sure it will be so entertaining - NOT.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I don't have anything new to add to the tired Hope vs. Hauxdi drama.

It's just...so...boring.  I hate to use that overused word, but there's no other way to describe it.  Let's see; Steffy wins, Hope loses, Steffy does the "can't we get along" thing (of course she does, she just won).  Or sometimes they mix things us and Hope wins, Steffy loses, Hope does the "can't we get along" thing (of course she does, she just won).  I don't know how any of these actors manage to play their roles, their motivation changes every other week.

I thought the same thing about JMW. Where did that rock hard body go?

She has a kind of swayback thing going on, so her stomach looks like it's protruding.  She doesn't have that "willowy" model look.

• Love 6

To all my fellow posters in the path of Florence; please, please, please take all proper precautions, and don’t forget about your furbabies!

Yep, that will definitely be setting the fashion world on fire.

I swear, I rolled my eyes so hard it nearly caused seismic activity.

More wannabe lingerie that looks like swimwear. Zoe’s was the worst; the boy shorts were about two sizes too large, and the black lace/gauzy halter did nothing for me or the shorts. The white guy was wearing what looked like yoga pants, and the smokin’ HOTT brother looked to be wearing regular shorts or swim trunks. But that is ok, they can just have him walking by the camera at any time, dressed anyway they want. Or not, that would work too. 

Oh Steffy. Now, being a 60 year old who is not in the best of shape, I am not about to snark on JMW’s figure. The girl has a banging body, but it is not a model’s body. And I hate the notion that to be daring and sexy one must wear black. I am sorry, but all I could see was Tim Curry as Dr. Frank-N-Furter. That get up looked like something from the back of a Frederick’s of Hollywood catalog.

Let’s just establish right now how this will never come close to Brooke’s Bedroom. How to forget that debut! Brooke standing on that bed in that gorgeous satin burgundy robe, and then the very chic burgundy number she was wearing underneath. No wonder bra boobs or affected sexiness. Just the beautiful and charismatic Brooke Logan, who just happens to rock lingerie like no other.

Ridge is a sick fuck. This mess was funded so he could ogle his daughter in her skivvies. I mean just EWWWW! And EWWW again! I actually sucked in air when Steffy leaned over from the runway to kiss Ridge, and put all that boobalishishness in daddy’s face.

Steffy judges Hope just as much as Hope judges Steffy. I judge them both too. But I could care less about last names, unless Ms. Marone is pulling that card, and looking down her nose at "those Evil Logan's", then I have five fingers and a large palm that needs to find her face, and that apparatus works in both directions. I also don’t care about mom and dad’s histories. What I care about is your history, your actions, or non-actions, and how you conduct your business. Both these girls have made terrible choices in the love department. Hope taking leaps of faith and Steffy’s desperation wedding during Captive Cabin. Additionally, they are both stupid as fuck for chasing Liam for years. But these are not things that would ever make me dislike a person/character. Things that I dislike in people are more like, snobbery, elitism, bullying, patronization, bigotry, and lying. I am also not really all that fond of murderers, or attempted murderers, or those who collude to protect either, or adulterers.

Given that, I think it is pretty safe to say that Hope comes out heads and shoulders above Steffy in just about every category.

I don’t think I like Sally teaming up with Steffy. There is no way that will ever end well for Sally.

The interns were on today. Yeah, they were….

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

If Brooke continues to freeze Ridge out, Ridge will move on, and then Brooke will be right back where she was when the show first started - trying to get Ridge.  Why does Brad Bell keep writing this SL?  It got boring decades ago.

At least Steffy, when the Forresters lost control FC for the millionth time, was instrumental in getting the company back.  I'm just waiting for the next time they screw up, and lose control AGAIN.  I'm sure it will be so entertaining - NOT.

Where's Ridge going to go?  To Taylor?  Taylor is comic relief.  I don't think Bell is foolish enough to put HT front and center.  He's too busy catching hell for the interns.  The only woman that Ridge is showing any interest in is his daughter and that's a big no-no even on the B&B. 

On the other hand, Brooke has a couple of options.  $Bill is practically chomping at the bit.  And I have no doubt that Thorne would drop Katie in a half second if Brooke gave him a glance.  Ridge is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past his best-before date, especially THIS Ridge.  He needs to keep Brooke happy or he's on his own.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Also, Brooke didn't prostitute herself for power and money. All the men she's been with were because she genuinely cared for them.

Brooke should have kept her paws off of Bridget's husbands.  If Brooke, Taylor, Stephanie, etc., want to be stupid enough to fight over these worthless men, they deserve the misery it brings.  What Brooke did to Bridget was unforgivable.

And what Brooke is doing to Hope is almost as bad.  Encouraging Hope to pursue or wait around for Liam.  To take Liam back after all the crap he's done.  That's horrible.  Taylor and Brooke are terrible mothers.  They are using Steffy and Hope to fight their dumb feud that should have died long ago.

6 hours ago, ByTor said:

I don't know how any of these actors manage to play their roles, their motivation changes every other week.

They need a paycheck?

7 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Where's Ridge going to go?  To Taylor?  Taylor is comic relief.  I don't think Bell is foolish enough to put HT front and center.  He's too busy catching hell for the interns.  The only woman that Ridge is showing any interest in is his daughter and that's a big no-no even on the B&B. 

Quinn, Caroline, Ashley, Katie?  Ridge had no problem sticking his tongue down Bridget's mouth (his former daughter/sister).

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:
8 hours ago, ByTor said:

I don't know how any of these actors manage to play their roles, their motivation changes every other week.

They need a paycheck?

Yes, I know, I mean how they play it convincingly.  Oops silly me, they don't.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, domi said:

Quinn is beautiful and perfect for Ridge!

It's not like someone being married to Eric has stopped Ridge in the past.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if Brad Bell revisited Ridge/Quinn.

35 minutes ago, ByTor said:

If I had been stuck in the same SL for 10 years, I might be phoning it in to.

• Love 3

In that outfit, Stuffy wouldn't brake her nose if she ran into a wall.  Also, with that outfit it would be like unwrapping a gift, on Christmas, and being totally disappointed.  

Stuffy, or should I say Miss Havisham, is full of ?.  Stuffy does need a man to complete her, she needs a waffle.  I'm sure Kelly will be raised in her mother's image, an entitled witch.  It's either that or Kelly will become a waitress at Waffle House. 

Good girl Emma. I proud of you leaving Xander with a case of blue balls. But Zoey is Johnny on the spot to give Xander a hand or anything else to relieve them. Now will blue ball talk or will Xander make Zoey walk.  

• Love 5

Happened to catch this today and wondered: Why is Steffy dressed as a lesbian vampire?  Is she going to bite Hope and turn her into a lesbian vampire too?  At least then they could stop fighting over Liam.

• Love 9

My mom is from Trinidad and Tobago and they call what Hauxdilox is doing being 'wrong and strong'.  She's lying through her teeth at the top of her voice.  Hauxdilox is nothing more than a cheap, common bully.  She thinks she can sneer and mock Hope into submission.  It's worked in the past.  Way too many times, Hope has run off in tears while Hauxdilox has claimed victory.  Do I dare think that Hope isn't going to let that happen this time?  I liked that Hope refused to buy Hauxdi's bullshit.  Speaking of bullshit, it looks like Hauxdi is back on her soapbox.  That speech she gave at the end of today's episode was HYSTERICAL.  The combination of the embarrassing dialogue and JMW's weak acting was painful.  And for the love of God, can Hauxdi put on a pair of pants!!!  She's not doing herself any favours standing around in that gear.  She made a point to rub in Hope's face that SHE'S co-CEO and a major shareholder.  So maybe the co-CEO should leave the underwear for the catwalk.

• Love 12

I’ve watched soaps for years and years. I am 70 years old today and boy, does that sound strange to me! At any rate, I’ve seen soaps through their ups and downs. However. Watching Hope and Slutty today just struck a chord with me. These actors today are truly horrible. They have no talent, no emotion, no involvement in their characters lives. “Okay, I’ll say the line I memorized and then you say the line you memorized. Then I’ll swing my arms a little and then say my next line. You look slightly puzzled and then say your next line.”  Really, that’s all I can see on this soap and the two others I kind of watch. I do remember the good old days when these shows were interesting, the actors had talent and the writers knew what the hell they were doing. 

• Love 14
29 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’ve watched soaps for years and years. I am 70 years old today and boy, does that sound strange to me! At any rate, I’ve seen soaps through their ups and downs. However. Watching Hope and Slutty today just struck a chord with me. These actors today are truly horrible. They have no talent, no emotion, no involvement in their characters lives. “Okay, I’ll say the line I memorized and then you say the line you memorized. Then I’ll swing my arms a little and then say my next line. You look slightly puzzled and then say your next line.”  Really, that’s all I can see on this soap and the two others I kind of watch. I do remember the good old days when these shows were interesting, the actors had talent and the writers knew what the hell they were doing. 

Back in the day, soaps were filmed in New York.  Many of the soap actors were stage actors who 'moonlighted' on soaps.  As soon soaps moved to LA it became more about looks and less about acting ability.  I've always thought that B&B was the worst as far as acting ability went.  There were a couple of good actors and some like KKL and Ronnnnnnnnn Moss had a certain charm.  But today as I was watching as much of the interns as I could stand, I was amazed at just how AWFUL they all were.  And it's not like they're particular attractive either.  I really wonder what Bell was thinking when he hired them.  Was he just looking for actors of colour and just picked the first three he found on the street, not caring if they could act or not?  I could give Bell the names of actors of every race who could act most of his cast into oblivion.   IN THEIR SLEEP.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Lugal said:

Happened to catch this today and wondered: Why is Steffy dressed as a lesbian vampire?  Is she going to bite Hope and turn her into a lesbian vampire too?  At least then they could stop fighting over Liam.

You mean like this??

On 9/11/2018 at 12:41 PM, jenrising said:

830-Elvira---Chair__90338.1497284043.jpg

Yeah, that was some classy outfit, Steff. Not even close to Elvira.

Steffy was insufferable today. Only person she's fooling is herself.

Edited by RedRockRosie
forgot stuff
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

If I had been stuck in the same SL for 10 years, I might be phoning it in to.

That is what I meant in the 1st place about motivation (besides their paychecks.)

1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

“Okay, I’ll say the line I memorized and then you say the line you memorized. Then I’ll swing my arms a little and then say my next line. You look slightly puzzled and then say your next line.”  

You described their "acting" perfectly.

And happy Birthday!

• Love 7
12 hours ago, ByTor said:

It's just...so...boring.  I hate to use that overused word, but there's no other way to describe it. 

It really is. What else is left to talk about?  Hope is a bit more tolerable than she was before she left but much of that is less from anything she did and more because we've gotten two extra years of Steffy being her own garbage self without the Logans to kick around as an excuse.

Brooke and Taylor once had distinct personalities that you understood why men were attracted to them. Both were intelligent. Hell, if not for Ridge and had Taylor married Storm, I could see them both being close and bonding over their work in their career fields.

Steffy and Hope both were spoiled princesses from the start, with everyone kissing their asses. Hope got all the parties and unearned adoration and Steffy got the Forrester name and a family of goons to do her dirty work. I would've referred to her brass cooter as an "assest," but the only person she ever managed to steal with it was Liam--not even Bill left Katie for the chance to fuck her. 

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

Speaking of bullshit, it looks like Hauxdi is back on her soapbox.  That speech she gave at the end of today's episode was HYSTERICAL. 

And topped off with "inspirational" music! I hope Stephanie was looking up at that display from whichever circle of Hell she recides(sic?) in and covering her face in second hand embarrassment.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Happy-Birthday-With-Balloons-59672.gif

Steffy said the same damn thing a few weeks ago when she showed up at the office as Disney's Mulan.  Enough I Am Woman, step aside blondie.  It's funny how nobody even cares that's she's a self proclaimed super woman.  The dialogue is truly atrocious.   She has no consistency.  It's all Jekyll and Hyde.  Who the hell says I'm sorry I'm living the life you were supposed to live?  And then say it the same way, every few days, maybe five times per month?

Maybe you watched AMC with very young Erica Kane.  I thought she was a terrible, terrible actress but Erica was so entertaining and could stand with any of the actors and make a great scene.   Lucci fleshed out a great soap character so I'd give her an Icon award rather than something you'd give Susan Flannery or Erika Slezak.    

• Love 3

I think someone needs to tell the young woman playing Emma to tone down the exaggerated facial expressions. Hope she doesn't think that's what constitutes actual acting. It doesn't look natural unless she's supposed to be under the influence of booze or molly or something.

Hope and Brooke's argument just doesn't make sense to me. In a choice between Hope and Steffy is Hope always supposed to be the only "correct" option? Not that I'm in Steffy's corner but I feel like she should stop defending herself. "I need this more than Hope" is just a silly way to keep score and we know once Steffy starts feeling like she's in a zero-sum game people get badly injured--or dead.

Part of being a positive role model for Kelly is to sex up her grandpa and traipse around in cheap lingerie and bad wigs. Sure, Steffy.

• Love 5

Happy Birthday, Gam2!

You know, I'm not Steffy supporter, but this tired circular argument Brooke and Hope are running is getting old. While I do not agree with Sludge's decision, based just on purely what I perceive as market trends, he has a valid point. He believes that he is doing what is best for the overall financial health of FC. Granted, he has a dismal record of sound business judgement, but he did what he thought was right. It may backfire in many regards (Brooke dumping him) but I don't see any turning back.

Hope (and Brooke) need to stop taking this so personally. HTFT didn't get discontinued and Sludge and Hauxdi have repeatedly told them that. So, yeah, it sounds like that any time Sludge sides with Steffy over Hope, he's wrong and playing favorites. 

That last scene between Steffy and Hope was just painful to watch. I felt second-hand embarrassment for both actresses. Steffy acted like she was reciting lines in some weird alternate universe after-special, like a shop-worn madame training her recruits to survive in today's world. SMH.

Nothing to say about the Trio of Doom other than, holy smokes! Zoey was rocking that barely there mauve bandage dress. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Happy Happy Birthday GAM2!! (I'm only a few months behind ya!!)

I agree with your assessment of the current acting skills. Sad. I do miss the "old days" of soaps. lol

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Brooke and Taylor once had distinct personalities that you understood why men were attracted to them. Both were intelligent. Hell, if not for Ridge and had Taylor married Storm, I could see them both being close and bonding over their work in their career fields.

I wish Taylor had married Storm or Thorne (when Taylor was pregnant with Thomas, and before Thorne started to drug her and take her cell phone away).  That would have allowed for more storyline possibilities than the never ending Ridge/Taylor/Brooke triangle.

When Taylor returned from the dead the second time, I thought that might happen.  There is a scene where Taylor is talking to Eric about Brooke and the children, with Stephanie constantly interrupting, and it looks like Taylor may realize she can't turn back time.  However, it didn't happen. 

2 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

Maybe you watched AMC with very young Erica Kane.  I thought she was a terrible, terrible actress but Erica was so entertaining and could stand with any of the actors and make a great scene.   Lucci fleshed out a great soap character so I'd give her an Icon award rather than something you'd give Susan Flannery or Erika Slezak.    

Susan Lucci always appreciated the chance to play Erica to.  She didn't have any illusions about what Erica was really like either.  When Susan was being interviewed once, she was asked, "You do realize Erica can be a little selfish right?" And responded, "A little?  Where have you been for the last 20 years?  Erica is very selfish."

• Love 4
11 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Ce n'est pas comme si quelqu'un qui était marié à Eric avait arrêté Ridge dans le passé. Je ne serais pas du tout surpris si Brad Bell revisite Ridge / Quinn.

Si j'avais été coincé dans le même SL pendant 10 ans, je pourrais le téléphoner.

I think Quinn could be the next Brooke and ridge could really be in love. It would be nice to see him a little unhappy not to have what he wants right now. They have always had feelings that they can not explain, and she is a true friend and supports her in her decisions and they are inspired by their creations. There is a real chemistry and nothing with Brooke, it does not work for 30 years it will never work, it is time that they realize it. RS to a crazy class, and she's beautiful and TK me I find it sexy even if I think he should lose 10 pounds lol .. (sorry for my english but I'am french...)

Edited by domi
  • Love 8
On 9/11/2018 at 2:32 PM, mightysparrow said:

All Hauxdi has is a lucrative last name and her pink bits.

And none of the blood coursing through her veins backs up that last name.  I'm gonna sing that song every chance I get.  I can't wait for Hope or even Brooke to drop THAT anvil on Haudi's head.

Edited by SimplePleasures
  • Love 2

Hope (and Brooke) need to stop taking this so personally. HTFT didn't get discontinued and Sludge and Hauxdi have repeatedly told them that. So, yeah, it sounds like that any time Sludge sides with Steffy over Hope, he's wrong and playing favorites. 

I can't believe I'm saying something nice about Ridge, but he was actually quite kind and complimentary toward Hope & had no evidence of his usual sarcastic undertone.  And I do agree, I can't stand Steffy, but if HFTF "won", Hope & Brooke would be pounding into Steffy's brain how she has to accept this, it's a business decision, yadda yadda yadda...

• Love 8
4 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

And none of the blood coursing through her veins backs up that last name.  I'm gonna sing that song every chance I get.  I can't wait for Hope or even Brooke to drop THAT anvil on Haudi's head.

Why?  Hope and Brooke aren't Forresters.  Eric considers Steffy his granddaughter and Ridge his son.  Stephanie's lie isn't Steffy's fault.  Steffy still owns part of FC.  Eric might get around to disowning Ridge if Ridge hooks up with Quinn, but that won't be Steffy's fault.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Why?  Hope and Brooke aren't Forresters.  Eric considers Steffy his granddaughter and Ridge his son.  Stephanie's lie isn't Steffy's fault.  Steffy still owns part of FC.  Eric might get around to disowning Ridge if Ridge hooks up with Quinn, but that won't be Steffy's fault.

In the past, they especially Steffy has thrown it in various members of the Logans that they are not Forresters despite being married and raised by the family. Or in the case of Rick actually being Eric's biological son.

I believe that they all Forresters despite blood issue including Brooke who has been half her life married to one of the Forresters and mother of three of them. Hope is a Logan but she was raised with the Forresters as her family and most of the members of that family love her.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, nilyank said:

In the past, they especially Steffy has thrown it in various members of the Logans that they are not Forresters despite being married and raised by the family. Or in the case of Rick actually being Eric's biological son.

I believe that they all Forresters despite blood issue including Brooke who has been half her life married to one of the Forresters and mother of three of them. Hope is a Logan but she was raised with the Forresters as her family and most of the members of that family love her.

None of that changes the fact that Eric considers Steffy his granddaughter, and Steffy still owns part of FC.  Why would Hope and RJ be considered Forresters, but not Steffy?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

None of that changes the fact that Eric considers Steffy his granddaughter, and Steffy still owns part of FC.  Why would Hope and RJ be considered Forresters, but not Steffy?

I did say that they were all Forresters which included Steffy if I didn't make it clear in my previous post.

I don't really expect Brooke or Hope to say that Steffy isn t a real Forrester. Instead Steffy had used that argument in the past with the Logan's and only did it to belittle them and moving forward should not use that argument on them.

• Love 2

Ridge, for good and ill, was not solely Stephanie's creation.  Eric had just as much of a hand in creating the man Ridge is today.  He was their child.  And neither Stephanie nor Eric loved any of their children more than they loved Ridge.  Ridge is more Forrester than any of the offspring.

• Love 4

I can't wait until the day Will tells Thorne to fcuk off. Then maybe Katie will realize she and her son have been turned into a weapons by Thorne and Ridge to use in their revenge ploy against Bill. At least Brooke knows Bill is using her to try to influence her sister.

• Love 4

Once again Ridge holds himself above Bill when he is no better than Bill.  Stuffy does the same to Hope. 

Brooke is right to confront Katie. Katie has actually no leg to stand on in filing for sole custody.  Katie is only attentive to Will when it's convenient for her. Just today, Will went to the beach. Why didn't she go with him?  He's always with other friends or up in his room. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I can't wait until the day Will tells Thorne to fcuk off. Then maybe Katie will realize she and her son have been turned into a weapons by Thorne and Ridge to use in their revenge ploy against Bill. At least Brooke knows Bill is using her to try to influence her sister.

And we ll know that day is coming.  Will must be a very confused little boy.  His dad was fucking his sister-in-law.  His brother was his 'Uncle Wyatt'.  And now Thorne, who just arrived on the scene a minute ago, is giving orders in Will's house. 

It was disgusting to see Ridge, Thorne and Quinn stand around and talk about something that is absolutely NONE of their business.  How any of them think they are in any position to know what a 'good parent' is is beyond me.

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Once again Ridge holds himself above Bill when he is no better than Bill.  Stuffy does the same to Hope. 

Brooke is right to confront Katie. Katie has actually no leg to stand on in filing for sole custody.  Katie is only attentive to Will when it's convenient for her. Just today, Will went to the beach. Why didn't she go with him?  He's always with other friends or up in his room. 

Ridge has no right to judge ANYBODY, especially when it comes to being a father.  Has Ridge taken a good look at his kids lately?  Or should I say, the one who wants anything to do with him.  $Bill is a pretty loathsome character but Ridge has absolutely no high ground.  Ridge was fucking his son's woman and went so far as to try and pass off his grandson as his own kid.  At least $Bill knows when he's being despicable.  And every once in a while he goes through the motions of trying to change.  Ridge NEVER changes.

Brooke is absolutely right.  A custody battle is the last thing Will needs.  Katie knows it too but she's too dickmatized and browbeaten to accept it.  What Will needs is therapy before the neighbourhood cats start disappearing.

We all know how this is going to play out.  Someone will find out that Brooke was meeting with $Bill and it's going to be 'Bad Brooke'.  AGAIN.  It won't matter that she's RIGHT and that she seems to be the only person in LA who cares about what happens to all the parties involved.  The pitchforks will come out and the mob will be howling for her blood.  AGAIN.

• Love 5

Katie is only attentive to Will when it's convenient for her. Just today, Will went to the beach. Why didn't she go with him?  He's always with other friends or up in his room. 

Well to be fair that's true of all soap kids. Will would be getting the same treatment living with Bill.

I can't stand Steffy, but if HFTF "won", Hope & Brooke would be pounding into Steffy's brain how she has to accept this, it's a business decision, yadda yadda yadda...

I can't stand her either, but I agree with you. But then again every single character is such a hypocrite it's tough to even care.

Someone will find out that Brooke was meeting with $Bill and it's going to be 'Bad Brooke'.

You know though? I think after all that has happened between Brooke/Katie/Bill that this is kind of another betrayal by Brooke against her sister. Brooke should be capable of discussing this with Katie and voicing her reservations all without meeting Bill behind Katie's back which is ultimately how it's going to look. And sorry that's ultimately what's happening.

And so what if Bill manages to be a good father for 5 minutes? Brooke knows he's an ass the rest of the time. She knows what he's done to Waffle and Wyatt. Again she can be against Katie's decision but that doesn't mean she needs to be all 'Bill's a good dad' when everyone clearly knows he isn't. Not even close.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

My comment wasn't about Brooke or Hope.  I know they aren't Forresters, they are the "awful" Logans.  I don't give a flying fig about nurture or nature.  This is a soap opera and Ridge and Stuffy are not "true-blue dyed in the wool" Forresters. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Well to be fair that's true of all soap kids. Will would be getting the same treatment living with Bill.

I can't stand her either, but I agree with you. But then again every single character is such a hypocrite it's tough to even care.

You know though? I think after all that has happened between Brooke/Katie/Bill that this is kind of another betrayal by Brooke against her sister. Brooke should be capable of discussing this with Katie and voicing her reservations all without meeting Bill behind Katie's back which is ultimately how it's going to look. And sorry that's ultimately what's happening.

And so what if Bill manages to be a good father for 5 minutes? Brooke knows he's an ass the rest of the time. She knows what he's done to Waffle and Wyatt. Again she can be against Katie's decision but that doesn't mean she needs to be all 'Bill's a good dad' when everyone clearly knows he isn't. Not even close.

The first time Brooke and $Bill met, it was an accident due to Brooke wanting to get away from her husband and his slattern daughter.  The second time WAS planned.

Brooke is Will's aunt.  She has a right to be concerned for his future.  $Bill is Will's father so aside from all the romantic stuff, that's a connection between Brooke and $Bill.  Brooke and $Bill have more of a right to get together and talk about Will's future than Thorne, Quinn and Ridge will EVER have. 

$Bill IS a terrible father.  But the man who is the main instigator behind this whole custody thing is as bad or worse.  Throw in the fact that Ridge probably hasn't seen Will since he and Katie broke up and I still think that Brooke isn't wrong to want to talk to Katie on Bill's behalf.   Will DOESN'T need a custody battle right.  He needs the adults in his life to sit down and TALK about how they can help him.

I know some people refuse to accept it but Brooke isn't ALWAYS the worst person on earth.  That was Stephanie and now her grand-daughter has taken over the position.  Brooke knows what she's risking in speaking up for $Bill but she's doing it because she cares about her nephew.  How many other people involved in this dreadful storyline can say the same thing?

• Love 6
22 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Why would Hope and RJ be considered Forresters, but not Steffy?

As was explained earlier, the only characters who have shat bricks over this were Taylor and her two entitled hellspawn.

At this point blood shouldn't matter, but Steffy and now Ridge continue to make it one. So 

12 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Ridge was fucking his son's woman

If you're referring to that Caroline business, Thomas was the one who took advantage of one bad night. She was never "his woman," at least not until Bell started to play damage control for The Misunderstanding (tm) that resulted in Doug's conception.

However, you're right that he tried playing God for no other reason than his pride and cowed Caroline into going along with it, so he can go pound sand--as can Brad Bell for writing dialogue about two rapists trying to pass themselves off as decent people.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, nilyank said:

I did say that they were all Forresters which included Steffy if I didn't make it clear in my previous post.

I don't really expect Brooke or Hope to say that Steffy isn t a real Forrester. Instead Steffy had used that argument in the past with the Logan's and only did it to belittle them and moving forward should not use that argument on them.

Steffy won't care what Brooke and Hope have to say.  Brooke and Hope's opinions don't matter to Steffy.  The reason Steffy plays the Forrester card is because it does bother Hope.

18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

At least Brooke knows Bill is using her to try to influence her sister.

That won't stop Brooke from screwing Bill again.

12 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

My comment wasn't about Brooke or Hope.  I know they aren't Forresters, they are the "awful" Logans.  I don't give a flying fig about nurture or nature.  This is a soap opera and Ridge and Stuffy are not "true-blue dyed in the wool" Forresters. 

Ridge and Steffy are Forresters, and they own the majority of FC.

• Love 1