Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Because I am so sick of you Steffy!

penquins.gif.25e96996bb566355b79cb22d81f588c2.gif

My goodness, it appears that Brooke is a bit fed up with her daughter-in-law. Seems she is also a bit irritated with Ridge too. Do I have any fucks to give about this?

giphy.gif

It was special to witness Brooke give Steffy a proper dressing down, but in the end it comes down to a few simple facts:

Strong, independent women don't recuse themselves, then pull a sneak attack with dad after the enemy has left; they make a decision and stand by it, and let the chips fall where they will

Strong, independent women don't beg the enemy to secede; they stand in and fight to the bitter end, and let the best independent woman win

Strong, independent women don't pull the name card; they fight their battles on their merits, not their surnames

Strong, independent women don't blame the enemy for their actions; if they fuck up, they woman up and take the heat

Steffy, Steffy, Steffy…..what are we going to do with you? It didn't take long for you to revert to blaming Hope for your mistakes.

It is like teaching a grade schooler:

Steffy, what happens to naughty wives who mount their in-laws?

Steffy, what happens to naughty wives that have to get paternity tests?

Here's the thing Steffy, nobody owes you a damn thing. You made a choice to support your husband's father over your husband. You made a choice when you opened the guest house door to Bill. You made a choice when you let him wander around in your secret garden. You made a choice when you then went home and renewed your wedding vows to your cuckolded husband. You made a choice to keep a paternity test secret. You made a choice to collude with Bill in order to keep your nutty mother out of jail. You made a choice when you said you were done with Liam and told him to marry Hope. 

So you don't get to whine to Hope about how she is living your life. Hope is living her life, the life she has earned a thousand times over. Hope may not have the Forrester name, but at least she has put in the work. What have you done for the intimates line? Oh, yes, you watched that preview thingy with intimates that looked like swimwear; the only sexy thing about it being the HOTT brother in the robe and shorts. Brooke was spot on with Ridge about how Brooke's Bedroom was her baby, and the best selling line in FC's history. Brooke knows what Steffy is doing is not going to outshine her competitors, because they have cornered the lingerie market, and, agree with what HFTF stands for or not, at least it stands for something. It has a message and a mission. Just as Brooke's Bedroom's message was women's sexuality, HFTF stands for social awareness and responsibility. Furthermore, I don't understand this logic that Steffy has nothing but the intimates line? As co-CEO, and a new, single mother, seems like she should have plenty to keep her busy. I mean, just two days ago she was talking about how fulfilled and content she was. But, she overheard Hope expressing how happy she was, and well, we certainly can't have that. 

I think there were a lot of anvils falling today. Sally designing lingerie. Steffy suddenly unable to work around Hope and Liam. Ridge actually trying to be unbiased about this decision. I think I spoke too soon, because I think Ridge is going to choose HFTF, and Steffy is just gonna implode. Steffy was awfully friendly with Sally at Cliff House the other day, even letting Sally go in alone to see Kelly. Just a few months ago Steffy was still talking about how dangerous Sally was. I think you are on to something there @CharlizeCat, and think we might be seeing something with Sally and Steffy teaming up. And you are right, no one would see that coming. 

But really Brooke? That was an absolute thing of beauty. I think Brooke made it pretty clear that she didn't care what Steffy had to say because my girl just kept cutting her off. Hello Brooke, God, how I have missed you! Please let this be a permanent shedding of your Stepford Wife skin, and bring back my feisty vixen. Reading Steffy, and putting that entitled, snot nosed, loose booty heaux on blast is like the most entertaining thing I have watched since you read her father for filth in Australia. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Strong, independent women don't recuse themselves, then pull a sneak attack with dad after the enemy has left; they make a decision and stand by it, and let the chips fall where they will

Strong, independent women don't beg the enemy to secede; they stand in and fight to the bitter end, and let the best independent woman win

Strong, independent women don't pull the name card; they fight their battles on their merits, not their surnames

Strong, independent women don't blame the enemy for their actions; if they fuck up, they woman up and take the heat

Yeah, all of this. Say what you will about Stephanie, but she did what she did and took her lumps when the family got pissed at her or it cost them something (like the company--once to Brooke and again to Nick) or once she got caught. Look at everything Steffy has done in the past decade when she gets caught in a scheme versus how Stephanie was after her fake heart attack got discovered:

https://youtu.be/n8sp4g_QS2M

There's no contest. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

seeing something with Sally and Steffy teaming up.

......I don't how if this is gonna be a disaster, a huge diasaster or the biggest diasaster than the Unholy Union that founded Useless Pile Restless Style on Y&R.

On one hand, I need more women working together.

On the other hand, Steffy along with Bill ruined Sally's life.

I rolled my eyes at Hope's snotty attitude a couple months back, but Sally is far safer to unite with her. As long as Sally keeps ten feet away from Liam, Hope will be civil. Steffy OTOH would sell her ass down the river just because there was nothing good on TV that day.

I guess neither Liam or Steffy's gonna fess up about that shit with Thomas, huh? I guess TIIC will do what they did with Taylor's Big Bear Boink and sit on that for a decade until it's convenient and no one cares because there will have been ten other bigger ways Steffy's fucked with Sally or Liam will have left Sally to go back to Steffy for the 14th time.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

This is so insulting to our intelligence. Of course, how intelligent could I be when I watch a show centered on a powerful and respected fashion house that can’t find enough loose change in the couch cushions to support two measly lines. And man, I was fine with TK as Ridge for the longest time (could not stand Ronnnn Moss and would never want him back), but now I wish Ridge would get kicked square in the junk by an alpaca. 

Steffy is owed? Boy I hope she gets what she’s owed.

I hear kangaroos can really nail the twig and berries.  So that's my preference for kicking Ridge's "junk".

• Love 10

So because Hope has Liam she has to give up her HFTF line? Steffy's argument is a false equivalency of Liam to a professional opportunity/accomplishment. Also Liam changes partners the way normal people rotate sunglasses so does that mean if Hope concedes in a month she can get her line back? ? The stupidity of it all, I can't! 

Even though Ridge is CEO doesn't Brooke have a large ownership due to inventing BeLif? I loved seeing her speak her mind. I think the writers and Bell need to remember a lot of people are here to see the veteran characters and lively story... just Liam and Steffy getting praise and ass pats. 

Sally/CH has chemistry and sparks effortlessly. I enjoy watching her. 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

This is fun!  I have a couple to add:

Strong, independent women don't whine that they need their "safe place."

Strong, independent women don't beg daddy to "Pick meeeee!!!"

10 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

But really Brooke? That was an absolute thing of beauty.

I loved Brooke cutting off Steffy's "if you had been eavesdropping a little longer..."  Yeah, if she had been eavesdropping a little longer, she would have gotten even MORE of an earful.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And. Brooke. Went. In. Be afraid, Steffy. Be very afraid.

Well, Brooke "went in" on Taylor, and all we got was a cake fight. If I were Stuffy, I'd laugh in her partially-enraged face (which moves *slightly* more than Hunter Tylo's, but not much these days. Yes, I went there).

• Love 2

Why would Steffy be afraid of Brooke?  It's not like Brooke has ever shot someone.  If the writers were going to turn Taylor into a raving lunatic, I wish they had capitalized on it. 

Brooke is an idiot.  This is who Ridge has always been.  This is the guy she spent decades of her life begging to be with her.  If Brooke screws Bill, the only thing that will happen, is Ridge will dump her again, and Brooke will be back to chasing him.  Same old Same old, and so boring.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

If Brooke screws Bill, the only thing that will happen, is Ridge will dump her again, and Brooke will be back to chasing him.  Same old Same old, and so boring.

...and will lead to my 1,000th threat to quit watching the show, which I never do :)

• Love 7
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

This is fun!  I have a couple to add:

Strong, independent women don't whine that they need their "safe place."

I died laughing when I heard that! Steffy, the bitch who nearly off one cousin twice in the same week  and actually killed the other (in self defense, not that she didn't act like she was guilty the wholedamn time)--SHE needs a safe space like Rick needs sharpshooter training.

• Love 10

IKR she's one of the most aggressive and casually violent people on canvas. 

The hair on this show is insulting. I don't mind Quinn, Brooke, Katie or Sally's styles usually but biiitch the rest it's just not cool. I'm surprised the women didn't just tell the staff hair people "don't worry ?I don't mind doing my own" like Misheal Morgan/Hilary did on Y&R she literally went to work an hour early do it herself and avoid them fucking it up. 

• Love 8

Well, we knew it wasn’t going to last. Slutty wanted them all to be one big, happy family and raise their children to be siblings, friends and FAMILY. That lasted about a week. Her face during that meeting gave it lol away. She may have recused herself as “Co-CEO” but that was just bull. And what huge, international corporation has “CO-CEO’S”??!! If they say that one more time, I’ll have to drive to CA myself and slap the holy living crap out of both of them. Stupid, Stupid. Hope? WAKE UP. Slutty is out to get you. Only your mom seems to realize that but why is she having to fight your battles? You aren’t 5 years old, girl. Lordy, mercy. This show just sets my hair on fire. 

• Love 3

As always @CountryGirl...BRILLIANT!!!

It was actually quite refreshing to see Hauxdilox drop the halo and go back to being the loathsome c*nt she's ALWAYS been.  Welcome back, slattern. 

I wanted to scream at Hope though.  How many times are you going to let that bitch play you?  Hope's need for family love and acceptance is so strong that she's fallen for that twat's manipulation over and over and over again.  When is Hope going to get in Hauxdilox' face and tell her she can't give away a man she doesn't have?  Liam went back to Hauxdilox because of his antiquated notions about what's needed to raise a child the 'right' way.  It's really unfortunate that Hauxdi was recovering from childbirth because if she'd been in cha cha cha mode, she would have realized Liam was over her the moment he puked when he couldn't get the picture of her humping his father out of his head.  As it is, we're stuck with the fiction that Hauxdilox the Great and Powerful, wrapped Liam up in a bow and 'handed' him to Hope. 

Brooke is becoming the oracle of B&B.  All she does is spit truth.  It was so wonderful to see her finally stop coddling and placating Ridge.  If he and his slatternly daughter are going to use business as an excuse to hurt her daughter, they're going to have to get past the woman who FORGOT more about the business than those two combined.  Unlike Ridge and the slattern, Brooke actually had to work to prove herself.  She invented BeLief, which is probably still keeping the lights on at Forrester. 

The more things change, the more they stay the same.  People are still spending more time fucking than working at Forrester.  With Katie and Thorne in one office and Wyatt and Sally in another, it's a good thing nobody uses a black-light because that place would look like a Jackson Pollack painting.

Go away, Zoe.

I totally understand Sally wanting to keep all of her options open.  But, she should know that she can't trust Hauxdilox, the woman who destroyed her life, JUST BECAUSE.

It hurt to watch $Bill and Brooke.  The 'what might of been' was strong.  I don't think Brooke was betraying her sister by telling Bill she supported him.  Katie might be the better parent (which isn't hard when the other parent is $Bill) but Katie is WRONG.  She's being manipulated by men with agendas other than the welfare of her son and no good parent should do that.  Katie should be suggesting that she, $Bill and Will get therapy, because that's what the kid needs.  Will hasn't just had to deal with his daddy running after his sister-in-law.  He also had to call his brother 'Uncle Wyatt' because his mommy was fucking him.  That poor child is a potential serial killer in the making.

I LOVED that Bill referred to his 'thing' with Hauxdilox as a 'lapse of judgement', because that's what it was.  One of the biggest lapses of judgement in human history.  Did anybody really believe that Bill had been carrying a torch for Steffy?  If anyone knew what a cheap trick she was, it was Bill Spencer.  Bill had fallen in love with a WOMAN.  There's no way that Brooke Logan would ever be first runner up to someone like Steffy Forrester. 

I think the moment when Bill asked Brooke how she made it through all the drama she's survived was one of the best moments on B&B in a long time.  Brooke's response was perfect.  Brooke has had to own her faults and she certainly has been slapped down for it.  But she's made it through and is stronger and WISER for it.  The flashback to the balloon ride was so moving.   Bill's remembering the time in his life when he LIKED himself and he's remembering the woman who helped him get there. 

Thankfully, it looks like Bell Jr. is recovering from the temporary insanity that caused him to trash his own show.  Showing Steffy as she REALLY is.  Giving Brooke a chance to read both father AND daughter's stank asses.  Hopefully he won't suffer a relapse.  But who am I kidding?

Oh and strong and independent women don't dress like THAT.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 12

The BeLief patent would have expired by now.  It actually never made sense that is was so important to FC in the first place.  Although that was the beginning of these fools letting their personal feelings get in the way of good business sense.  All they had to do was pay Brooke the royalties she was owed.

Stephanie and Eric did build the company from scratch.  Yes, Stephanie's father gave them the start up money, but millions of businesses fail in the first few years even with plenty of start up capital.  Also, Ridge, Thorne and Kristen were shown to be very good at their jobs, and they worked.

Most of the women on this show are idiots, but Steffy missed a golden opportunity.  She could have walked away from Liam, moved on with her life, and left Hope wondering if Liam would have chosen her if Steffy hadn't taken herself out of the running.  It's not like there is a shortage of young, available good looking guys in California.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

When is Hope going to get in Hauxdilox' face and tell her she can't give away a man she doesn't have? 

I don't know if Nasal Stuffiness said it to Ridge or to Hope, but there was a point in Friday's episode where Stuffy said Forrester is her name and legacy.  I was just waiting.....waiting.....waiting.....for Hope to drop the boom and tell Haudilox she has not one fucking iota of Forrester blood coursing through her veins.  NONE!  Boom!

PS I don't give a flying fuck about nature versus nurture on daytime television.  It's obvious when you compare Ridge and Stuffy to the real members of the Forrester clan that those two are not cut from the same familial cloth.  Greasy, slimy, sleazy!  Polyester!

Edited by SimplePleasures
  • Love 7

Steffy did get the company back from Bill at one point, and she recently got the other 12.5% of Eric's shares that Bill had ended up with.  So Steffy does have a claim to FC.  I still don't understand why both Steffy and Hope's lines were green lit just a few weeks ago, and now suddenly, FC can't do both.  These kind of bonehead moves are one of the reasons they keep losing control of FC.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Gam2 said:

And what huge, international corporation has “CO-CEO’S”??!! If they say that one more time, I’ll have to drive to CA myself and slap the holy living crap out of both of them

You'll also have to stop by Genoa City, Newman has also had Co-CEOs :)

9 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Thankfully, it looks like Bell Jr. is recovering from the temporary insanity that caused him to trash his own show. 

It's almost like Bell took a leave of absence and somebody royally screwed with the show while he was gone.

9 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

She could have walked away from Liam, moved on with her life, and left Hope wondering if Liam would have chosen her if Steffy hadn't taken herself out of the running.

If I were Hope I'd be wondering that now, because Steffy did take herself out of the running by giving Hope her ring & ordering Liam to marry Hope.  Actually, if I were Hope I wouldn't want that twerp in the 1st place :)

• Love 3
10 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

I don't know if Nasal Stuffiness said it to Ridge or to Hope, but there was a point in Friday's episode where Stuffy said Forrester is her name and legacy.  I was just waiting.....waiting.....waiting.....for Hope to drop the boom and tell Haudilox she has not one fucking iota of Forrester blood coursing through her veins.  NONE!  Boom!

PS I don't give a flying fuck about nature versus nurture on daytime television.  It's obvious when you compare Ridge and Stuffy to the real members of the Forrester clan that those two are not cut from the same familial cloth.  Greasy, slimy, sleazy!  Polyester!

It would be heaven if Hope dropped that on Hauxdilox' hair-don't.  Hope's had the circumstances of her birth thrown in her face all of her life.  It would be nice if Hope reminded both Ridge and Princess Steffy that their bloodline isn't so pristine either.  Perhaps that's why Ridge has been so awful to Hope.  She's a reminder that he's a Marone bastard.  He's Eric Forrester's son because Eric's name is on the birth certificate but Eric has been quick to call him a Marone when Ridge screws up.  Or screws Eric's wife.  And Brooke definitely needs to shove that in Taylor's lunatic and surgically 'enhanced' face the next time she DARES to bring up Hope's background.

KKL did Hunter Tylo a solid by saying that she would be happy to have Taylor back but there's no need for that psycho.  Is she going to dispense psychological advice?  Or is she going to prowl the halls of Forrester like a rabid dog, ready to pick a fight with anybody who upsets her tot?  The one thing she WILL bring to the table is an ugly reminder that both mother AND daughter are killers.  Brooke and Hope certainly can't compete when it comes to body count.

Brooke doesn't need Taylor as a foil.  She's moved past that.  The cake fight amused a lot of people but this show has reworked so many storylines, I don't see the point in adding Brooke vs. Taylor.  The truth is Taylor is no competition to Brooke.   Taylor is apparently jobless and homeless, ready to throw her daughter to anyone as long as she benefits.  Ridge has barely given her the time of day, so that old rivalry is dead.  Brooke is a very successful business woman and is not only married, but has an old flame reminiscing about their time together.  We know Taylor has a taste for young meat.  Is Bell going to throw poor Wyatt under the bus and force him to take one for the team?

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, ByTor said:

If I were Hope I'd be wondering that now, because Steffy did take herself out of the running by giving Hope her ring & ordering Liam to marry Hope.  Actually, if I were Hope I wouldn't want that twerp in the 1st place :)

And that would be a win for Steffy.  Steffy could be done with Liam, Hope stuck with the waffling prick, and Steffy is better off all around.  Instead, fool that she is, Steffy still wants Liam.

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

KKL did Hunter Tylo a solid by saying that she would be happy to have Taylor back but there's no need for that psycho.  Is she going to dispense psychological advice?  Or is she going to prowl the halls of Forrester like a rabid dog, ready to pick a fight with anybody who upsets her tot?  The one thing she WILL bring to the table is an ugly reminder that both mother AND daughter are killers.  Brooke and Hope certainly can't compete when it comes to body count.

Brooke doesn't need Taylor as a foil.  She's moved past that.  The cake fight amused a lot of people but this show has reworked so many storylines, I don't see the point in adding Brooke vs. Taylor.  The truth is Taylor is no competition to Brooke.   Taylor is apparently jobless and homeless, ready to throw her daughter to anyone as long as she benefits.  Ridge has barely given her the time of day, so that old rivalry is dead.  Brooke is a very successful business woman and is not only married, but has an old flame reminiscing about their time together.  We know Taylor has a taste for young meat.  Is Bell going to throw poor Wyatt under the bus and force him to take one for the team?

They should have left Taylor dead.  A shrieking psycho was not who Taylor was, but the character has been completely trashed.  Also, I don't believe Taylor or Brooke would ever be involved in a food fight.  Carly from GH, Sami, Nicole and Kate from Days - Yes.  Taylor and Brooke - No.  KKL likes Hunter Tylo, and she liked working with Tylo and Flannery because their characters had history.  However, those SLs were done to death.  And if they put Brooke back with Bill, or Ridge with Quinn or Taylor, in the long run, the result will be the same - Brooke will want Ridge back.

• Love 2

Taylor definitely should have stayed dead.  She's been a waste of time almost from the very beginning.  Taylor was labelled 'classy' and 'regal' but I have a feeling the people who called her that might not know the meaning of those words.  Nothing classy about using medical knowledge to manipulate people.  Nothing classy about having your own personal attack dog (looking at you Stephanie!) to do your dirty work for you.  Nothing classy about working your way through the men of TWO families while you condemn a woman for sticking to one.  And there certainly isn't anything classy about raising your daughter to do the exact same thing.

I don't think Taylor has been trashed.  It's just that HT's numerous surgeries have taken away her looks, which compensated for her horrific acting.  Taylor has ALWAYS been a shrieking psycho.

KKL is a kind woman but she should watch out for HT who is not known for getting on with her co-stars.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

And that would be a win for Steffy.  Steffy could be done with Liam, Hope stuck with the waffling prick, and Steffy is better off all around.  Instead, fool that she is, Steffy still wants Liam.

It would be a win for Steffy, it would be a win for Hope, and, most importantly, it would be a win for us.

ETA:  I just reread your comment I quoted, @TigerLynx, and I take it back, being stuck with a waffling idiot is NOT a win for Hope.  Or for us LOL.  I was thinking on the lines of "Hope would wonder if Liam chose her for her & dumped him because she couldn't stand wondering anymore".  As it stands, yep, it totally should be a win for Steffy, but no, she has the sadz because he's such a catch (spare me).

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

I don't believe Taylor or Brooke would ever be involved in a food fight.

Neither do I, that was beyond silly & straight up stupid, regardless of how much fun KKL & HT had.  Truth be told, I'd rather they entertain us than themselves.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Slutty is out to get you. Only your mom seems to realize that but why is she having to fight your battles? You aren’t 5 years old, girl.

18 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I wanted to scream at Hope though.  How many times are you going to let that bitch play you?  Hope's need for family love and acceptance is so strong that she's fallen for that twat's manipulation over and over and over again.

Amen to this. Even Original Recipe Hope was wiser to Steffy's bullshit than this version, who is nearly more dewy-eyed than Bridget was on her first wedding night. Good grief, after everything Steffy has put her through WHY would she want to have any kind of relationship with this bitch?

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Neither do I, that was beyond silly & straight up stupid, regardless of how much fun KKL & HT had.  Truth be told, I'd rather they entertain us than themselves.

Well said. It's nice to see actors enjoying themselves but not when they're wasting our time.  B&B is 20 minutes a day, so they shouldn't be throwing precious time away on a catfight.  Seeing two middle-aged women throw food at each other isn't cute.  Brooke should have simply called the police and had Taylor removed from the premises.  The slattern could have gone along to bail her mother out and that would have removed TWO Debbie Downers from the wedding.  By not wanting to create a scene, Brooke contributed to an even bigger one.  Let's face it, when the bride and groom are on their 5th(?) wedding ceremony, she's pregnant, he recently divorced his loose-booty ho ex-wife (who recently gave birth to his OTHER child) who fucked his father, worrying about causing a scene is the least of your worries.  The wedding IS the scene.

And since Hauxdilox was straight up lying, with all her talk about 'peace, love and understanding' (love you Elvis Costello!), she shouldn't have even been there in the first place.  Bringing her clown-face mother was proof that Hauxdi was hoping something would happen to put the kibosh on the wedding.  By this time, Liam has usually run back to whichever woman he isn't married to, so Hauxdi's beginning to panic.  She's thinking that Liam might actually be planning on staying with Hope this time around.  So now she needs to use all of Forrester Creations in an attempt to get Liam back.  She's going to put millions of company funds into creating a lingerie line just so she can prance around in her drawers in a pathetic attempt to get Liam all hot and bothered.  Hauxdi doesn't realize that Liam will probably be thinking about the time she put on the same show FOR HIS DAD!

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Let's face it, when the bride and groom are on their 5th(?) wedding ceremony, she's pregnant, he recently divorced his loose-booty ho ex-wife (who recently gave birth to his OTHER child) who fucked his father, worrying about causing a scene is the least of your worries.  The wedding IS the scene.

giphy.gif

• Love 13

Hope invited Steffy to the wedding.  Taylor didn't want to go, and didn't want Steffy to go until Brooke was stupid enough to call Taylor, and forbid Taylor and Steffy to go.  Brooke and Taylor should have stayed out of it, but once again they put their idiot feud with each other above their children.  As much as I hate Ridge, I'm back to thinking that Taylor and Brooke deserve whatever misery the worthless prick brings them because they are stupid enough to put up with his crap.

• Love 1

I kind of hate that Brooke is finally deciding to be a real mother (not that kind) for the first time in her life.  Even with Hope 1.0, she was willing to completely disregard $Bill's despicable deeds against her daughter to get her latest "destiny".  But now, she's so fixated on Hope getting her own destiny (which, conveniently validates her own pursuit of Ridge against all common sense) she's infantilized the poor girl.  Hope is now being "over-mothered".  There's got to be a happy medium. 

• Love 5

Anyone else wondering if Spencer Publications is going into the fashion business, with Hope for the Future as its' premiere line? It makes perfect sense for $Bill, it'll get Brooke completely back in his good graces, it's a great PR thing for his company to do, especially with all of the bad press SP would've likely received post-Spectra, Liam is a package-deal with HFTF, they'd be around each other again, & probably working on a better relationship, he'd be around his grandkid-to-be & most of all, it'd completely stick it to Ridge. The only "thorn" is Thorne. We all know he & Katie will be engaged/married by Halloween, I can't imagine him working for $Bill. Just a thought.

• Love 9

I'm 30 seconds into today's episode and I'm loving Brooke finally giving Steffy the dressing down she needed since 2009, at least. Bitch is ALWAYS blaming everyone else for her misery. Every word Brooke said was true.

G O O D

DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg.ab66d6fff2ac2aa8e61f387a5294ee53.jpg5b96c70f5437f_grumpycatgood.jpg.3c36a013c717bb5be6a910db8e8b81ab.jpg

1 hour ago, nkotb said:

Anyone else wondering if Spencer Publications is going into the fashion business, with Hope for the Future as its' premiere line? It makes perfect sense for $Bill, it'll get Brooke completely back in his good graces, it's a great PR thing for his company to do, especially with all of the bad press SP would've likely received post-Spectra, Liam is a package-deal with HFTF, they'd be around each other again, & probably working on a better relationship, he'd be around his grandkid-to-be & most of all, it'd completely stick it to Ridge. The only "thorn" is Thorne. We all know he & Katie will be engaged/married by Halloween, I can't imagine him working for $Bill. Just a thought.

As long as Bill gives her a long overdue apology (because next to Sally, he's hurt no other character as much as her), I'm down for it.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

I kind of hate that Brooke is finally deciding to be a real mother (not that kind) for the first time in her life.  Even with Hope 1.0, she was willing to completely disregard $Bill's despicable deeds against her daughter to get her latest "destiny".  But now, she's so fixated on Hope getting her own destiny (which, conveniently validates her own pursuit of Ridge against all common sense) she's infantilized the poor girl.  Hope is now being "over-mothered".  There's got to be a happy medium. 

That's always been the case for Hope. Good lord, she didn't hover this much when Hope was played by the adorable Pace twins (who are now old enough to play whatever teen character will be foisted upon us next season. And at least we know they can act ?).

But yeah. It was tiresome 8 years ago when Hope was still fairly naive about the world and even moreso now that she's nearly 30.

• Love 1

What’s wrong, Brooke? Well, Ridge made me really mad today and hurt my daughter’s feelings and cut back on her funding and gave it all to HIS daughter so I’m really questioning our destiny. And then I ran into Bill TWICE and he was so nice and understanding and said he supported me and would always have my back. So now I don’t know what to do or who to love or who to fall into bed with tonight. So maybe I can have sex with Bill tonight and Ridge tomorrow night and then on and on and on. Because, you know, nothing is forever in LA. Are there any other people in LA? 

• Love 10

Ridge's real choice is between the Golden Cooter and his fatherly love.  Fatherly love won out because deep down in Ridge's pants, he wants to see Stuffy in her skivvies.   

Where is Katie?  Is she finally devoting time to Will?  

Wasn't Brooke's bedroom a longer time ago than HFTF?  HFTF was relaunched after a couple of years but that highly profitable Brooke's Bedroom was over 10 years ago?  I do believe there was an attempt to revive Brooke's Bedroom, with an aged Brooke, but that was short lived. Wyatt, where is the HFTF diamond?  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

What’s wrong, Brooke? Well, Ridge made me really mad today and hurt my daughter’s feelings and cut back on her funding and gave it all to HIS daughter so I’m really questioning our destiny. And then I ran into Bill TWICE and he was so nice and understanding and said he supported me and would always have my back. So now I don’t know what to do or who to love or who to fall into bed with tonight. So maybe I can have sex with Bill tonight and Ridge tomorrow night and then on and on and on. Because, you know, nothing is forever in LA. Are there any other people in LA? 

That would date these fools - NO.

41 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Ridge's real choice is between the Golden Cooter and his fatherly love.  Fatherly love won out because deep down in Ridge's pants, he wants to see Stuffy in her skivvies.   

This is hilarious.  Brooke spent how many years blaming Stephanie for what Ridge did, and now Brooke is having to deal with Steffy.  If Brooke had even one functioning brain cell, she would have realized the problem with Ridge and Brooke IS RIDGE AND BROOKE.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Are there any other people in LA? 

That would date these fools - NO.

LOL

1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

HFTF was relaunched after a couple of years but that highly profitable Brooke's Bedroom was over 10 years ago?  I do believe there was an attempt to revive Brooke's Bedroom, with an aged Brooke, but that was short lived.

I remember some kind of "intimates"/pajama fashion show a few years back, and the Forrester employees were used as models.  I recall Carter in pajama bottoms and glasses...sigh.  That was the last time I recall Forrester being involved in such a line.  So Steffy with her "money talks" (as AC/DC says LOL) crap makes no sense in the present.

• Love 7

Steffy standing there blinking in disbelief while Brooke read her for long-overdue filth was priceless. Notice how Steffy didn't deny anything, but it would have been interesting to see how she would have responded if Sludge hadn't barged in.

If I were Sludge, I would probably look for a bus station terminal or hotel room to crash in for about the next two weeks or so. It's going to be a frosty hacienda at Chez Logan. 

Hmm ... trying to think what Bill could do for Brooke. Since he made that macho chauvinist statement about lingerie to Justin, I suppose secretly funneling seed money into HFTF is out of the question. Maybe it could somehow be revealed to Brooke that Taylor was the one who shot Bill. Brooke could pull a Steffy and tell her that if she doesn't back off HFTF, that Brooke's gonna go straight to Det. Sanchez. 

See, I don't think that Steffy has been fully repaid by karma yet for all of the heinous crap she's pulled over the years that goes above and beyond Hope. There's Steffy, Ivy, Brooke, Sally, Aly, Wyatt, Owen, Jackie ...  Not repaid in the long run. So, I'd love to see her home alone and suffering while Liam and Hope happily welcome their healthy new son and HFTF is thriving and breaking sales records bolstered by Sally teaming with Thorne on designs and Wyatt being the SM wizard that he is. Who needs Sludge's funding?*

I think I'm starting to see bits and pieces of Brill and Queridge redux. There has to be a reason why Quinn is so vocal about supporting the lingerie line. I can't believe that she's just speaking on behalf of Eric's other "head" to promote the sleazy stuff. She's moved beyond having to suck ass hard with Steffy and Ridge.  I would fully support both couplings. At least they were interesting the the love interests had genuine chemistry. Garbridge sucks and Queric seemed like it never got the magic back after Quinn's dalliance with Sludge.

*If HFTF is philanthropic in nature, they why can't the line get some type of grant funding? (Yes. I know that is a laugh in the face/dafuq? type statement.) Didn't Liam start up a foundation through SP? Or somewhere? That would be a great way for Bill to support HFTF in a legit manner, make amends to Hope/Liam and maybe get back into Brooke's good graces.  It would also be a great PR move for SP and it would be tax-deductible. The icing on the cake  -- a HUGE FU to Steffy.

Edited by CharlizeCat
Can't leave out poor Aly!
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

If I were Sludge, I would probably look for a bus station terminal or hotel room to crash in for about the next two weeks or so. It's going to be a frosty hacienda at Chez Logan. 

LOL he's semi been in the doghouse with the "chickadee" comment, I think he's now toast :)

• Love 8

Well no, Brooke, Liam didn't choose anything. Steffy made the decision for him.

What a joke though. In Steffy's mind Liam = a fashion line?

I find myself fascinated by this Kardashian cosplay Steffy seems to be doing. Abouts the face anyway. She does not have the freakishly enhanced body. Yet.

Maybe Hope could do a GoFundMe for HFTF. ?

Lol, could Bill have been more obvious? "I'm here for you, Brooke. Anything you need. Financial backing for your daughter's fashion line? Done. A ride or two on the stallion? Done. A knife in Ridge's back? Bonus!"

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Wasn't Brooke's bedroom a longer time ago than HFTF?  HFTF was relaunched after a couple of years but that highly profitable Brooke's Bedroom was over 10 years ago?  I do believe there was an attempt to revive Brooke's Bedroom, with an aged Brooke, but that was short lived. Wyatt, where is the HFTF diamond?  

The original Brooke's Bedroom came out in 1998. Stephanie gutted it once she got Eric back in control in '03, then I think it came back a few years later shortly after Donna came back. 

At some point, Steffy had *a* lingerie line which I don't know if it was a new line entirely.

But yes, the profitability of BB was a long time ago and I can't imagine Steffy's milkshake getting people hot lot Brooke in her prime could (or hell, still can).

• Love 5

Brooke doesn't have any real leverage against Steffy.  Blackmailing Steffy with Taylor shooting Bill, could simply result in Steffy running to Ridge for help.  Steffy couldn't do that when Bill was blackmailing her because Bill doesn't give a damn about Ridge, hates the guy, and would love to hit at Ridge anyway he can.  Brooke, pathetic loser that she is, wants Ridge.  It's why Stephanie always had so much power with Brooke.  Brooke wanted Ridge, wanted Stephanie's approval, and never wanted to admit that if Ridge were worth having, his mother's opinion wouldn't have mattered, and there wouldn't have always been another woman in the picture.

Steffy and Hope are both pretty, and have good bodies.  Being lingerie models wouldn't be a problem for them.  It's when they have to walk, talk and think that they get into trouble.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Maybe Hope could do a GoFundMe for HFTF.

7 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Steffy and Hope are both pretty, and have good bodies.  Being lingerie models wouldn't be a problem for them.  It's when they have to walk, talk and think that they get into trouble.

It's comments like these that keep me watching :)

• Love 8

KKL’s face is flawless, whatever work she has had done is excellent!  Her hair looks great at that length with so many flattering ways to wear it...she is a beautiful woman!

I can’t believe how much awful work has been done on Steffy’s face though, very sad for someone so young..she appears to be trying to look just like her Mom and they must use the same horrible plastic surgeon!  

Absolutely nothing to add about the silly storylines right now! 

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 10

Oh, Brooke was so over the top! I can’t think of the last time I have seen her that animated. A lot of what she said in the meeting was not entirely accurate; it was her anger and disappointment talking.

But fuck it all, cause just like Honey Badger, I don’t give a shit.

Read them Brooke. Read them both for the crap they are. Is it fair that Ridge was put in the position of pleasing his daughter or his wife? No, but who put Ridge in that position? He did, by green lighting two lines when he knew the company could not support both. Then again, that was a revelation to Ridge when he looked at the “numbers”, something he apparently doesn’t do very much as Co-CEO. Why deal with those pesky numbers when there are daughters that need to be coddled and saved from big bad Stallions villains? So, he either deliberately pitted Hope and Steffy against each other, or he is just a terrible business person who doesn’t understand balance sheets.

Why wasn’t Eric in that meeting? And why was Liam there?

I’ll lay wagers that we will see Brooke and The Stallion before we see Brooke and the Sexy Blue Boxers again.

Steffy could barely contain her glee. So you get your line, and Hope doesn’t? Go on and prance around in your underwear (and I say that with full knowledge and understanding of how much it sounds like Stephanie Douglas Forrester); Hope will be prancing around with her big baby belly, happy and content with Liam. I am shocked how invested I have become in Hope/Liam. Five years ago I couldn’t care less, but it is different this time. I want them to flatten Steffy and her superiority like one of those black top leveler machines:

giphy.gif

Two times in one day Show? And re-introducing the Brill music? I already had a headache and really didn’t need that anvil clanking my skull.

Overall, I think everyone was great in those scenes. Brooke’s anger, Steffy’s silent fist pumping, Ridge looking like the Eunuch he is about to become, and Hope’s look of OH NOES!

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 9

Why are they trying to make Slutty look as unattractive as possible? That hair and makeup are just awful. Of course, it doesn’t help that she’s just so untalented. I have to believe that there are many more talented young actresses in LA who would do a great job in this role. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

. I am shocked how invested I have become in Hope/Liam. Five years ago I couldn’t care less, but it is different this time.

I honestly can't say I'm fully all in on Lope still, but you're right that it's nice to see Hope having the happiness that was taken from her years ago thanks to the slattern and her fuck buddy. Liam can still go kick rocks, but this version of Hope isn't the same snotty princess who was only distinguishable from Steffy by her lack of a body count, and I'd be glad for her to stick around and get together with someone else (my first pick is still Sally BTW).

43 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Why are they trying to make Slutty look as unattractive as possible? That hair and makeup are just awful. Of course, it doesn’t help that she’s just so untalented. I have to believe that there are many more talented young actresses in LA who would do a great job in this role. 

Hell, why wasn't Ashleigh Brewer the Steffy recast? She had talent, grace and I'm sure she could have gotten a passable SoCal accent down faster than this chump playing Xander has managed his third rate Dick van Dyke level British accent.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Oh, Brooke was so over the top! I can’t think of the last time I have seen her that animated. A lot of what she said in the meeting was not entirely accurate; it was her anger and disappointment talking.

But fuck it all, cause just like Honey Badger, I don’t give a shit.

It's far from the first time Ridge has thrown Brooke under the bus. The first time he did it, she became his boss. The next time, she lost the company back to Eric. 

She keeps going back for more.

And so do I........

76b31513-2c5b-47c0-9d17-21ddff82a4c3.jpg.d55a05caaa40f09b11db593ea8ea95ab.jpg

• Love 4