Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Preach it, @MulletorHater.

Bill's 180 to Fauxdi is now the love of his life is TPTB giving the Brill fans, including me, the middle finger. 

I can't believe I ever liked Still but Still 1.0 was kind of hot back then, when JMW was (mostly) pre-plastic surgery and I hated Katie since HT took over the role, so I was fully on board.

Then he fell for Brooke and as you stated so eloquently, spent years loving her, including waiting for her when he waited for no woman, ever. 

To see Brill sacrificed on the altar of Swill 2.0 is truly disgusting. 

As to Bill and "grooming," I call bullshit on that and it's an insult to true victims of sexual abuse to say that. 

Steffy has welcomed his advances at every turn, always seeking him out, putting her arms around him, holding his hand, letting him stroke her ego and her face and whatever she's calling that shit on her head. If anything, I'd argue she's been the agresssor here or at the least, an equal, very willing partner in crime.

Some of her comments have even harkened back to their earlier days, i.e. lighting matches and watching them burn, and don't tell me that was some innocent slip of her duplicitous tongue.

She has undermined and emasculated her own husband in favor of puffing up this already puffed-up blowhard and now, she's about to take that even further, by cuckolding Liam.

• Love 11

Today’s episode should be bottled and sold as an alternative to Syrup of Ipecac. I’m beyond disgusted with all the “tell not show” regarding Stuffy. She has never exhibited the qualities Bill and everyone else praises her for. Stuffy is mean, spoiled, hypocritical, egocentric, manipulative, and just plain nasty.

• Love 19
17 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

Today’s episode should be bottled and sold as an alternative to Syrup of Ipecac. I’m beyond disgusted with all the “tell not show” regarding Stuffy. She has never exhibited the qualities Bill and everyone else praises her for. Stuffy is mean, spoiled, hypocritical, egocentric, manipulative, and just plain nasty.

Absolutely.

I just couldn't watch today.... about every other sentence was enough to get the jist of this piece of crap before my FF finger hit the button. OMG!!! Repeat much??? Repetition is bad enough but the stuff they kept repeating??? GAAAHH!!!

Liam ..."Steffy is the bestest most wonderful woman ever!!! If I lose her I will die.(Never mind I almost did ...seems to be forgotten already.) I am so horrible to not to be thinking  of her every waking second!! I am a bad bad person! "

Wyatt... "You ungrateful spoiled brat. Dad never gave me all the cool stuff he gave you  & did for you. Wah! And Steffy was just trying to help you with Dad. He wants to screw you over again forgive you you know." (Never mind he blew up the building that fell on you. Minor detail)

Steffy..."Oh noes, Liam cheeeeeated on me with my worst enemy. OMG!!! How could he not be screaming my name forever as he lay under that pile of rubble next to another frightened soul also worried about dying any second!? what about MEEEEE??"

Bill...You deserve so much better than my pansy son who clearly has the hots for a cheap redhead  , oh perfect wonderful amazing Steffy. I think you could use some serious "stallion time".

Did I miss anything?

• Love 15

I watched today’s show. There are no words for how awful, terrible, horrible the acting was, the story line was, the “crying” from Fauxdi was, that absolute crap Bill was shilling to her and she was buying. She couldn’t believe that Liam would have an affair?! Huh? He thought he was going to die so he kissed Sally back. What an idiot to confess that to his bitch of a wife. He DID NOT have an affair, you heifer. I truly cannot believe the writing on this sorry excuse for a soap. Liam has nothing to apologize for and needs to kick that self absorbed brat to the curb and go to the real woman who works hard and appreciates him. The “conversation” between Fauxdi and Bill today almost made me hurl up my lunch. Do people actually get paid to write this dreck? I don’t know how DD actually said those lines without bursting out laughing. 

• Love 15

If my father-in-law ever spoke to me like Bill did to Stuffy, not only would I barf in his face, but there would be a size 7 planted firmly in his crotch.  

I have no idea what Bell is trying to prove with this crapfest, but I fully expect Will to be sorased to age 18 so Stuffy can bed another sword wearing Spencer. 

• Love 14

With all that propping today, they should just rename the show, "Fauxdilocks and the Three Spencer's" and be done with it.

What's ridiculous is that neither of Bill's sons have any reason to praise and worship this trifling, bony horror, especially Wyatt. 

And, because it needs to be said:  Stephanie Forrester, Jr. is the warmest, most kindest, most generous, bravest and most beautiful human being in the world!  

• Love 17
4 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

What's ridiculous is that neither of Bill's sons have any reason to praise and worship this trifling, bony horror, especially Wyatt. 

Seriously, of all the ridiculous shit, that's got to be the most glaringly stupid. He couldn't even fake it enough to attend the Sydney wedding, and was blubbering over Zencole's collective shoulders and he barely got the ring tattooed on her finger before she was pretending Quinn was responsible for her unresolved feelings for Liam. Next to Hope and probably Brooke for all the crap she pulled to keep her and Ridge apart, Wyatt should absolutely be Done With Her Shit(tm).

Speaking of Zencole, let's add the daily tonguebaths to the list of things less interesting than those two. I still can't say I miss them, but Roman Flynn showed more improvement his last month on Show than JMW has shown in almost a decade.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10

I don't find Bill's feelings for Steffy fake or outrageous at all. I think he's always secretly been in love with her from the time they almost did the deed years ago...and her with him.

I also don't think there's that much of an age gap because Steffy comes across much older than her years (esp. with all the plastic surgery :))

Perhaps B&B is looking for a power couple, and they'll have it with Steffy & Bill.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, MsTree said:

I don't find Bill's feelings for Steffy fake or outrageous at all. I think he's always secretly been in love with her from the time they almost did the deed years ago...and her with him.

I also don't think there's that much of an age gap because Steffy comes across much older than her years (esp. with all the plastic surgery :))

Perhaps B&B is looking for a power couple, and they'll have it with Steffy & Bill.

I completely agree with this statement. I think that $Bill loved Katie, but I think that was mostly because he felt a pull to her because of Will (the 2nd time around), & I definitely think he loved Brooke, but she's not someone who, at this point in her life, can turn her head to his misdeeds, & he does plenty of them. $Bill has always loved & wanted Steffy, in my opinion, partially because he just loves her, & partially because her morals are questionable, & she doesn't judge him for doing what he has to do to get what he wants, IE Thomas & Caroline. From cheating with her (kissing is cheating to me), to wanting her with Liam, & everything that he did to ensure that happened, to encouraging Wyatt to be with her while Liam was MIA, to now, when he finally has a chance to act on it, he's always had it for her. He's always told anyone who would listen that she's the perfect woman, how amazing she is, how lucky whichever of his sons was to have her, he's just always been all about her. I'd think it more fake if he didn't act on his feelings since the opportunity has arisen. Sticking it to Liam, should he find out, is icing on the cake to him.

• Love 7

Thank you for that brilliant recap, CountryGirl!

Now, I'm a native Washingtonian, however, today I'm from Missouri, the Show Me State.  Because as much as Bill spent years propping this trifling trick with the type of flattery reserved for saints and Nobel Prize winners, he has NEVER shown that he was harboring some unrequited and deep seeded love for her and was only biding his time.  I've said it before and I'll say it again:  FUCK THAT NOISE.  Far from it, and DD is one of the most expressive actors I've seen on daytime.   Bradley just needs to cut to chase and acknowledge that this plot-driven mess is a way to make nu-Thorne more palatable to Brooke fans.   I gotcha, Bradley.  Job well done!

Now if Bradley wants "Swill" to be some power couple, all I can say is, don't make me laugh.  Wouldn't one-half of that couple have to have some kind of credibility as a powerful person?  Stuffy is one-half of a power couple and a legend in her own mind.  Always has been.  Despite the wall-to-wall propping by Bill and others, that vapid piece of nothing has neither the screen presence nor gravitas to be considered part of a power couple.  Despite having her grandmother's name, who in the actual fuck would consider Stuffy something to be feared other than fleeing cockroaches and flowers that would wilt when she entered a room?  So, that isn't working for me either.

Anytime the executive producer/head hack has to work overtime doing preemptive damage control in multiple interviews and is sending the actor in this unholy alliance to sell it with some of the most B.S. statements I've read since the selling of the proposed tax bill, that tells me everything I need to know.  They are anticipating a backlash.  They also have a major problem with what has been repeatedly shown and expect people to disbelieve their lying eyes.  Sorry, but there isn't enough brain bleach to erase the images and knowledge that Bill was actively plotting against Liam for WEEKS and playing to Stuffy's over-inflated ego.  And, no amount of gaslighting will change that.

Rather than having various characters heap unwarranted praise on this trifling-ass trick, how about actually showing the viewers that the praise is well deserved?  Bitch doesn't even have to rescue a kitten from a burning building.  Just stop TELLING us that she's all that and 5 bags of chips when we've been SHOWN otherwise.  That's all I ask.  Acknowledge on some level that she has some shit with her.  What makes this shit particularly galling is that we are being TOLD to believe things that simply didn't happen!  First, Liam DID NOT ignore Stuffy.  Any man who can sit through constant rants about his wife's "arch nemesis" and her speeches about "fambly" loyalty (just so long as it was to his father) deserves a combat medal.  If Liam ignored Stuffy, then what has she been doing since this whole mess started?  She has ignored him and disrespected him repeatedly.  Then we are TOLD that a bitch is "beautiful," "smart," "sexy," "PERFECT," and a "prize" that guys would kill for.  Da fuq?!  Meanwhile, I'm looking at a trick who has a face that would sink a thousand ships.  Not to mention, she has no compassion for anyone, is elitist, self-obsessed, thin-skinned and has no tolerance for anyone different from her.  And, those are her good qualities.  What we have been SHOWN is that Stuffy is a master manipulator, a fucking liar, a murderer, an extortionist, a thief and a malignant narcissist.  How no one--not even the folks a bitch victimized--mentions any of those things is beyond the pale. 

Bizzaro World, indeed!  

• Love 16

Bill is officially dead to me.

Why am I not surprised his divining rod led him right to the watering hole, when poor Liam, the husband, is clueless?

There is no need to parse out the absurdity aired the past two days because my fellow posters have done a truly magnificent job of that already. The heavy loader has been in full operation shoveling Steffy swill; I swear I chipped a tooth from my eyes rolling the entire width of my head.

What I will say is that I feel jilted. And robbed. And lied to.

What I wouldn’t have given for Brooke to overhear Bill’s words. At least that way she would have known with certainty what Bill is. I am sad, and sickened, and so very fucking angry that I wasted so much time on a relationship that was built on lies. Regardless, I am glad that Brooke has removed herself from Bill’s orbit. My girl carries around enough baggage of her own making and certainly doesn’t need to be associated with Bill’s shit.

I usually go for the naughty, and enjoy a good, completely inappropriate SL. Take Brooke and Deacon for instance. So, so bad and so, so wrong. But Dear Lord Jesus, so, so HOT! But this was the incomparable Brooke Logan, who could sell sex with a burlap sack; a woman who possesses the perfect blend of beauty, brains, and sexy sauciness. She and Deacon set my tv screen on fire, and I am ashamed to say I couldn’t get enough.

In comparison, watching Bill and Steffy is uncomfortable. And squicky. Gross even. I feel like I need a hot shower laced with Clorox after I watch Bill shower that tramp with compliments that have not one iota of basis in reality. Oh, I think our Billy Boy will learn some hard truths about his "Grand Prize" or whatever nonsense he was spilling. If girly is willing to cheat on her husband with his fucking daddy, and has a history of manipulation, lying, and backstabbing, and who is only a twenty something and is working to destroy marriage number 4 (or is it 5?), then she won't have any problem fucking up Bill's world too. 

I can't wait for Ridge to find out. I don't know why, but I just can't wait.

CH looked amazing in that fantasy sequence.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

Now, I'm a native Washingtonian, however, today I'm from Missouri, the Show Me State.  Because as much as Bill spent years propping this trifling trick with the type of flattery reserved for saints and Nobel Prize winners, he has NEVER shown that he was harboring some unrequited and deep seeded love for her and was only biding his time.  I've said it before and I'll say it again:  FUCK THAT NOISE.  Far from it, and DD is one of the most expressive actors I've seen on daytime.   Bradley just needs to cut to chase and acknowledge that this plot-driven mess is a way to make nu-Thorne more palatable to Brooke fans.   I gotcha, Bradley.  Job well done!

Actually, I have ALWAYS found the attraction between Steffy and Bill a lot more believable than the Steffy/Liam pairing. They had an affair that had a believable buildup, whereas Steffy literally hit her head and got out of a bathtub instantly in love with Liam. And to me, there was always an obvious element of transference in Bill's efforts to win Steffy for one of his sons. He always spoke of her as one would a potential mate, not a potential daughter-in-law.

• Love 10

Ho, Ho, Ho Steffy! The skank doesn’t even have the excuse of being drunk.

22 minutes ago, Videnbas said:

Actually, I have ALWAYS found the attraction between Steffy and Bill a lot more believable than the Steffy/Liam pairing. They had an affair that had a believable buildup, whereas Steffy literally hit her head and got out of a bathtub instantly in love with Liam. And to me, there was always an obvious element of transference in Bill's efforts to win Steffy for one of his sons. He always spoke of her as one would a potential mate, not a potential daughter-in-law.

It was as if Steffy imprinted on Liam the way a baby duck is said to imprint on the first thing it sees.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Bill is officially dead to me.

So much word to this and @MulletorHater...

I guess we Brill fans should be happy that at least we got Sydney and our Brill wedding after five long years of waiting, but honestly? I would rather Sydney never have happened, much less the Brill wedding, because that relationship is cheapened now by what we just saw.

Well, what we were told.

Yesterday's Swill scenes completely cheapened with Brill had and was, not to mention the slap in Brooke's face as one of a string of women and where suddenly the walking mannequin named Fauxdilox is his everything.

That is NOT what we were shown for the past five years since Aspen.

But apparently, TPTB wanted to go for the gutter and give those Still fans a bone (literally) and inject some life into the Steamless pairing because we all know that Steffy will consider it even with Liam and go running back to him, the epitome of a forgiving wife and the paltry little detail of her wallowing like the pig she is with her equally porcine father-in-law will be their very dirty, disgusting little secret.

Until the rabbit inevitably dies and she's preggers and ego-maniac Bill isn't about to risk his spawn being raised by milquetoast Liam.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Anytime the executive producer/head hack has to work overtime doing preemptive damage control in multiple interviews

Really?  I didn't know this.  I always assumed most of B&B fandom licked up everything Steffy did with a spoon, I'm glad to hear this.

2 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Then we are TOLD that a bitch is "beautiful," "smart," "sexy," "PERFECT," and a "prize" that guys would kill for.  Da fuq?!  Meanwhile, I'm looking at a trick who has a face that would sink a thousand ships.  Not to mention, she has no compassion for anyone, is elitist, self-obsessed, thin-skinned and has no tolerance for anyone different from her.  And, those are her good qualities.  What we have been SHOWN is that Stuffy is a master manipulator, a fucking liar, a murderer, an extortionist, a thief and a malignant narcissist.

LOL, wanna tell us what you really think? :)

• Love 6

Ya'll I called it -- revenge f--k .  Oh -- that $Bill smile at the end gave it all away.  It will be interesting (but not enjoyable) to see how long Bill carries this on and how he lets Liam know about it.  A video of Still going hot and heavy maybe?  After all Liam taped $Bill. I can see Bill thinking it's the perfect way to deliver his revenge.  Bonus points if Steffy is there when Bill does it and he tells her it has all been a lie, that he was using her to f--k over his son.  That she was collateral damage just like Sally/SFwere in his quest for Sky and revenge.

Super extra bonus points if Steffy has fallen in love with Bill before he screws her over and kicks her to the curb.  I want to see her crying and sobbing that he can't do this to her, that she loves him, that she thought they had a future together after all the things he said.  And.... I want Liam to read her for filth and not be the least bit sympathetic that his father has used/discarded her.

• Love 9

OMG, if the "he cheated on me" and "he made  out with Sally" stuff doesn't stop soon, I may have to buy a new TV.  A kiss and making out are 2 totally different things (at least to me), making out implies that they were hot an heavy and into it.   This show is KILLING ME!!!  The only thing in this story that would make me happy is if when Liam finds out he reads Steffy for the filth she is, and THEN she finds out Bill only did this to get his revenge on Liam, he didn't really want her......  that is the only way in my mind they can redeem this piece of crap story!

• Love 16
26 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Really?  I didn't know this.  I always assumed most of B&B fandom licked up everything Steffy did with a spoon, I'm glad to hear this.

LOL, wanna tell us what you really think? :)

Sorry about the strong language, Bytor!  But, I just hate it when TIIC try to give me a glass of warmed over piss with ice cubes and then try to convince me that it's lemonade.

I have to ask yet again though if JMW caught Brad Bell or one of the writers having sex with animals or engaging in some other abhorrent behavior.  Otherwise, I'm at a loss to explain why she receives such an inordinate amount of screen time.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Billy Boy

Heh. I just got thrown for a second imagining NotBilly on Y&R for a moment ?

2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I can't wait for Ridge to find out. I don't know why, but I just can't wait.

TK's been MIA for a while, I just realized as I read your post...and he hasn't been missed by yours truly, for damn sure. 

But Sludge can go fuck off with fixing his greasy mouth to pass judgment on anything Bill does. As was apparent with that co-CEO fiasco, he was more than willing to manipulate Steffy for his own gain as well. Now, he and the Mulletor clashed over their relationship the first time; but I bought that Ridge gave a shot about his kids then. Plus, she was still passably naive and the Rick crap was still a recent memory, so it makes sense. Seeing Ridge play interference on his three-time divorceé kid pushing thirty will gross me out as much as Brooke's wailing about Rick and Taylor did.

2 hours ago, Videnbas said:

True. I think, with better writing and not turning Bill into a nearly irredeemable pig, this pairing still could have worked. Hell, if not for seeing Brooke thrown under the bus yet again, I would probably be rooting for them.

I never thought I see the day where I would be feeling sorry for Liam getting cuck' d. But then, I watch the news every night. We live in strange times.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Bill: "Failure? You are the furthest thing from a failure. Now, do you remember what I told you? You're a prize. A grand prize. A queen. Liam failed you. You could never fail a man." A prize? A prize??? She's a booby prize if I've seen one. As for failing Liam, she did that the moment she was meeting with Bill behind his back.

I'm going to pilfer a comment from the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders:  Making the Team. 

No darlin, he's after your cash and prizes, ie your nether regions.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I usually go for the naughty, and enjoy a good, completely inappropriate SL. Take Brooke and Deacon for instance. So, so bad and so, so wrong. But Dear Lord Jesus, so, so HOT! But this was the incomparable Brooke Logan, who could sell sex with a burlap sack; a woman who possesses the perfect blend of beauty, brains, and sexy sauciness. She and Deacon set my tv screen on fire, and I am ashamed to say I couldn’t get enough.

Nick and Phyllis (when played by Michelle Stafford) did that for me.  There's only been a handful of couples that made me sit up and go OMFG.  The other two couples have been Luke and Laura when they went on the run to Beechers Corner on General Hospital and the early romance of Patch and Kayla on Days of Our Lives.   No one beats Nick and Phyllis for the daytime heat factor. 

If truth be told because they are so much alike in certain aspects, I'd rather have Sally with $Bill.

• Love 3

I'm glad we got only flashbacks on Stuffy and Bill sowing Bill's wild oats.  Bill looked to be quite satisfied with himself after seducing Stuffy.  Now Bill has it all. Stuffing Stuffy, his downtown property, his desk, and his scotch.  Brooke, like Stuffy, was seduced to add another feather in his war headdress.  He said he loved Brooke, but IMO she was a challenge to get her but after getting her he became board and didn't want to keep her.  Losing Brooke was just a blow to his ego because she left him.  

What are the odds that Stuffy will confess her indiscretion?  The same as a ? chance in a slaughterhouse?  

• Love 5

Shallow notes: 

Erasing who he had between his legs, DD's still keeping that body tiiiiiight.

Loved Steffy's studded sweater. Would love it for myself.

Hell to the no with Quinn anywhere near this story with her and Pa Forrester sleuthing about who was in the guest house and why. 

Less shallow notes:

Steffy's hysterics at her betrayal almost made me believe that she was sorry for what she did to Liam. But here's the thing- there is a lot of time to contemplate the ramifications of your actions when you're going from two people fully dressed in one room to completely undressed in another room. You had to take off tops, bottoms, undies, shoes, and socks. The old stallion obviously took his time. This didn't just happen! Steffy didn't blink and find him between her legs.

All those hysterics were Steffy realizing that everything Liam said to her that she deemed hollow were the exact words she wanted to say to him. And the denouncement that he disgusts her? Applies to her a thousand fold. 

Her husband that she claims to love nearly died and she's found herself under another man- his father- less than 24 hours after the fact.

At this moment Steffy is her most human and vulnerable because she realizes what a piece of poop she is in that she betrayed Liam in a worse way than he ever did. She knows there is no justification. She knows she's a garbage  person.  Today.

Tomorrow? A week from now? She'll begin to believe the bull that Bill will be spewing that they are destiny and that what happened wasn't a mistake or wrong, but the world correcting itself. She'll resist up to a point and then give in to the idea of it and then -like Hope did when she was married to Wyatt but was about to bail to go to Liam- find out she's pregnant. 

Not gonna lie, I could get behind Still down the road but they need to have suffered losses for their love- Liam cuts off Bill and reverts back to Cooper and has a very frosty co-parenting deal with Steffy.

Remember when Steffy bitched about Liam always wanting to stay friends with his exes? You can bet she ain't making that list.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Anna Yolei said:

I imagine Steffy will take a page outta her Gangster Grandma's book and try to pass this spawn off as Liam's for as long as possible and attempt to disappear anyone who threatens to tell him the truth.

Getting ahead of myself but if Wyatt finds out about the Still ONS and possible WTD baby paternity and confides in Katie and she doesn't blow it wide open like she did Douglas' paternity because it wasn't her secret to tell and she wanted to keep Wyatt's trust I will cut a bitch through the tv!

Katie gave no shits about butting into a situation that was none of her business and upending a family for truth to out.  If there is anytime Katie would be justified to blow a paternity sky high this would be it. Liam is family. She was instrumental in bringing him into the Spencer fold. If Katie puts Wyatt's dick and memories of Bill's dick over doing the right thing by Liam and his kid she's just as much garbage as Steffy. 

• Love 10

Steffy will get pregnant, right? They will name the baby Still? Beffy? I do have one question about the Forrester guest house. Didn’t it used to,have its own bedroom with pocket doors? Did they shrink the set after 30 years? Maybe, I’m confusing sets but I don’t recall a bed being in the living room of the quest house. Budget cuts on B&B? Does Ingo Rademacher really cost that much? LOL!!!!!

• Love 5

I'm so glad we were spared the entire sex scene. The snippets were bad enough. I love how the editors always have to cut in the shot of the entwined hands. The ones today actually looked like they belonged to completely other people.

But, I'm confused. So the epic Steam fight took place sometime in the afternoon because Liam left to go talk to Sally in the morning. Then the argument blew up and Steffy stormed out. Next, it was nighttime at the guest house. Then Steffy and Bill woke up like they'd been asleep all night. Steffy fled into the dark and Bill went back to the office and it was still nighttime. Then Steffy returned home. Was all of this supposed to have taken place in just a few hours? Liam was carrying on like she'd been gone for days. In the meantime, Liam talked in length to Wyatt during the day as well as Carter? Also, why did Liam request that Carter stop by the house? I had high hopes that it was to perhaps draw up quickie divorce papers ... but I can dream ....

I was also surprised how Fauxdi recoiled in terror when she woke up. She's been wanting Bill's dick for years and she finally got it. Didn't live up to her expectation, eh? Maybe he's just a gelding after all. di

Was Bill booking the Stella Maris to sail off somewhere with that heifer? Maybe his plan is to drift far out to sea and toss her overboard during the dark of night to keep her quiet. Again ... dreaming ... dreaming ....

• Love 12

I wish I had been watching during the juicy years of Stephanie and Brooke,  but I have had some good laughs since 2006, today's show being one of them.  But for me, nothing has come close to the utter enjoyment of Oliver doing Brooke against the wall at a party both wearing masks.  "Uh, I swear I thought it was you, Ridge"! (Ron Moss RIdge).  

Oliver's realizing "Omg, I fucked yer Mom, Hope".

14wgg2s.jpg

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the outrage that's to come from all the characters.  

• Love 5

The deed is done and the deal is sealed and I couldn’t be any happier.

That’s right you weeping, wailing, father-in-law fucker; go running back to your loving husband and explain how you were at your lowest point. How you thought your life was over because your husband wasn’t screaming out your name as he looked death in the face. How incongruous, insulting, and just plain wrong it was for him to try and comfort another human being who was also staring death in the face. And how he should have known standing up for his principles and for what he believes in violates his commitment to you. Oh yes, you just go on and do that, and let’s see who Liam deems the “Grand Prize”.

That is the funny thing about perception and hindsight. They can both bite you in the ass if you are an arrogant, selfish brat.

I don’t want to see any WTD SLs with B/L/S. Bill has enough kids, and the last thing Liam needs is to be saddled to that rank heifer by a child. And in all seriousness; can any of my fellow posters actually see Steffy being any type of good parent? No, I say let the heaux wallow in her self made misery and quilt. I would guess that somehow Eric and the missing bracelet will come into play in the outing of the unholy tryst that happened in his guest house.

I am also glad we were spared the bulk of the Steffy sexing.

DD looks amazing; that back…..

Quinn was positively beautiful and glowing yesterday.

10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I do have one question about the Forrester guest house. Didn’t it used to,have its own bedroom with pocket doors?

Yes it did. I don't recall when they changed the set, but it used to be much larger, with a small kitchen and breakfast bar area, as well as a separate bedroom. Ridge and Taylor had some hot times in there. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Did the heifer take a shower after the bull serviced her?

I wondered the same thing (I mean ewwww), but then Eric mentioned that the shower in the guest house was used, so fortunately, yes she did.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I wondered the same thing (I mean ewwww), but then Eric mentioned that the shower in the guest house was used, so fortunately, yes she did.

Stuffy most likely showered after but, I would imagine Bill wouldn't shower because of wanting to bask in the sent of Stuffy's sweat and female juices.  

• Love 2

What slays me is that for all this "hotness" that Bradley, JMW and on some level DD built in anticipation of this deed in the recent SOD article, Stuffy woke up and acted as if Bill was a bad one-night stand after a serious acid and booze-laden trip the night before at the frat house.  No burning up the sheets from all this "hotness"; barely any conversation afterward.  No theme music that would come to define Swill as a "couple."  Never mind that there were no drugs or alcohol involved.  Was that hyperventilating she was doing?  I thought it was a dying seal act; my bad.  It's like that slippery slag couldn't wait to wash Bill's stench off her precious hide.  

And, I swear if these hacks attempt to write this as some "ambiguous" sexual assault on a "vulnerable" woman, I'll travel to Los Angeles my damn self and slap the cowboy shit out of somebody.  Bitch has been eye-fucking and fondling her Satan-in-law for weeks and wanted her turn on the hobby horse, and she got it.  So, writers--no gaslighting and attempting to muddy the waters here.  Y'all wanted to present this swill to the audience; own it, along with any backlash it might generate.

And, no I don't expect any outrage directed at Stuffy when the others find out.  That bitch could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue...oh, wait.  But, let's just say that she's never been held responsible for anything, from her bullying of women she deems beneath her, to bashing her cousin upside the head and killing her.  Why should doing the do with her Satan-in-law being any different?

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

And, I swear if these hacks attempt to write this as some "ambiguous" sexual assault on a "vulnerable" woman, I'll travel to Los Angeles my damn self and slap the cowboy shit out of somebody. 

I'm in; I'll even spring for the tickets. 

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

And, I swear if these hacks attempt to write this as some "ambiguous" sexual assault on a "vulnerable" woman, I'll travel to Los Angeles my damn self and slap the cowboy shit out of somebody.

Right?  The way she was carrying on, though, you'd swear Bill roofied her with several horse tranquilizers in order for the deed to get done & she had no clue anything happened.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 10

Now, what happens with the Bill & Steffy & Liam story? Will Bill throw it in Liam's face or does Bill want Liam to find out on his own? Will Steffy beg Bill not to say anything? Will she become pregnant with the baby she always wanted or is that the last thing Bill wants? I'm sure Ridge will go ape crazy. Of course, they would need to have Ridge on the show. You hardly ever see TK anymore. I'm guessing the traveling cross country is wearing thin on him and the show itself.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Right?  The way she was carrying on, though, you'd swear Bill roofied her with several horse tranquilizers in order for the deed to get done & she had no clue anything happened.

TIIC are trying to equate this to "misunderstanding night".  Stuffy wanted this for years but TIIC wants to paint Stuffy's infidelity with a sympathetic brush.  Poor poor misunderstood Stuffy. All she wanted was to bring the family together.  A ? rolls down my face as I write this post. NOT!!

• Love 12
46 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

TIIC are trying to equate this to "misunderstanding night".  Stuffy wanted this for years but TIIC wants to paint Stuffy's infidelity with a sympathetic brush.  Poor poor misunderstood Stuffy. All she wanted was to bring the family together.  A ? rolls down my face as I write this post. NOT!!

Right! The only things that fecal faced heifer wanted to bring together were her ankles behind Bill's neck. Mission accomplished.

Fauxdi may claim to have been 'distraught' ?, but she wasn't impaired in any way. TIIC can miss me with the bullshit of "misunderstanding night II - electric bugaloo".

Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 11

Recap for Thurs. 11/16/17:

We open right where we left off with a naked Fauxdilox the shitpig asleep in the sheets.

16.11.2017+%25280%2529.png

She starts to awaken and smiles, feeling the warm body next to her. 

Is she smiling because she knows it's Bill? Because she thinks it's Liam? Don't know and don't care.

She raises up, fully awake now.

16.11.2017+%25281%2529.png

We see an equally naked Bill lying next to her, the sheets strategically placed to hide certain things and I'm going to take a moment to admire the fine form of DD. Because day'um!!!

Steffy starts to freak out and I'm already yelling at the TV. Don't you dare try to put this as another "Misunderstanding Night," TPTB. Don't you dare!

16.11.2017+%25282%2529.png

She is practically hyperventilating here as Bill snoozes away, blissfully happy after his wallow in the mud.

16.11.2017+%25283%2529.png

Bill awakens a few moments later to find her on the verge of a panic attack. Buyer's remorse, I guess?

16.11.2017+%25284%2529.png

She looks over at him as if in disbelief at what's she done.

16.11.2017+%25285%2529.png

Well believe it...she's been carrying on with Bill on an emotional level for months, along with lots of touching...and leading up to this, there wasn't a hint of booze or drugs or anything else that would lead me or any person with half a brain to come to the same conclusion. She wanted to fuck Bill so she did.

She gets off the bed while Bill stares at her, confused.

16.11.2017+%25286%2529.png

Steffy gasping: "Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God." 

Bill: "Steffy, you're hyperventilating. Calm down."

Steffy: "Oh...oh, God..."

She rummaging around for her clothes.

Bill: "Steffy!"

16.11.2017+%25287%2529.png

Steffy: "I got to leave. I got to leave right now."

Bill: "Steffy..."

Steffy: "Oh... this shouldn't have happened. Where are my keys?"

Bill: "Steffy, come on. You have to calm down."

Steffy: "Where are my keys? Where are my keys?!"

Bill: "Steffy, please calm down." I'm sure Bill has never had this kind of reaction and I am finding it all kinds of hilarious that this is the afterglow (more like after-oh-NO!) to the oh-so-hot (not) Still (Swill). 

Steffy: "I got to go. I got to get out of here."

Bill: "Come on. We need to talk about this."

Steffy: "I shouldn't have let this happen."

Bill, annoyed, quickly corrects her: "You didn't let it happen, we wanted it to happen." 

16.11.2017+%25288%2529.png

Steffy: "This, what we did, it's wrong. It's wrong, Bill." And that's what made it so tantalizing, eh, Fauxdi? And notice, she doesn't deny wanting him. We'll see plenty of confirmation of that later in the recap.

Bill calls after her retreating form: "We need to talk about this. Steffy, come on. Steffy!" 

16.11.2017+%25289%2529.png

Let's take a moment to admire DD's fine physique, especially that chest. 

We cut to Liam at home and he is recalling the "You disgust me!" diatribe from Steffy. My how the high-and-mighty have fallen. He also flashes back to kissing Sally and dare I say he has the faintest of smiles on his lips for that particular memory.

He calls Carter and wow, a rare LSV sighting.

Carter-takes-Liam-call-BB-CBS.jpg

He is only half-paying attention as Liam asks if Steffy is there. Carter indicates she's not.

Liam then asks Carter to stop by later, indicating it's important.

Hmm...wonder what that's about? It's obviously not for divorce papers since we know he's still in wuv with Fauxdi.

Speaking of rare sightings, we cut to the Forrester mansion where Eric is pouring martinis for him and Quinn.

RS looks so gorgeous and it's nice to see one of my favorite, if somewhat tainted, couples.

Although as nice as it is to see them again, it's pretty boring stuff as they rehash Sheila's shenanigans, most recently, her bribing Mateo to seduce Quinn.

Let's hope we never have to see either of them again.

Eric goes into the hallway and comes back a few moments later while Quinn asks what he's up to.

Eric: "I'm trying to figure out what the hell to do with this thing." He has that ghastly portrait of Sheila in his hands.

Quinn is justifiably disgusted (unlike Steffy when learning of the Lally kiss): "Oh! Oh, I say we burn it. Let's have a big bonfire in the backyard. We can invite over all the people that Sheila's destroyed...or tried to...and just watch it burn." I'd be happy to bring the makings for some s'mores.

Eric, hilariously: "There's not enough room in our backyard for that. You'd have to book Dodger Stadium." Hee hee hee.

They continue to talk some more about She Whose Name Shall No Longer Be Uttered when they (and we) are thankfully interrupted when Quinn is alerted that a package has arrived.

She goes outside to retrieve it and then quickly alerts Eric that she saw someone (Bill, presumably) leaving the guest house.

They both go over to investigate, with Quinn worried it was Sheila.

They notice that whoever was there took a shower. I'm guessing Steffy did that but she clearly didn't do that right before she left since she went from naked to running out the door in less than two minutes.

I'm guessing she took a shower after they boinked (or maybe they took one together), then crawled back between the sheets to cuddle up with Bill. 

They find a bracelet on the vanity.

Quinn: "Huh."

Eric: "You know whose that is?"

Quinn: "I'm pretty sure it's Steffy's. I've seen her wear it before."

Eric: "Steffy was here?"

Quinn shrugs it off: "I'm just relieved that it wasn't Sheila."

Eric immediately smells trouble: "What the hell is going on with Steffy? She comes here, she uses the guesthouse, she takes a shower, uses the bed, and she doesn't call us, let us know. I hope everything's okay with her and Liam." I find it amusing that he lists everything out like that.

Eric-guesthouse-discovery-BB-CBS.jpg

We cut back to Liam, moping in the kitchen when he hears someone at the door.

16.11.2017+%252810%2529.png

Steffy comes barreling into the room, blubbering about how sorry she is, and I just want to smack her in her plastic face.

16.11.2017+%252811%2529.png

Steffy: "Oh, Liam, I'm so sorry! I never should have walked out on you!"

Liam is thrown: "What are you--oh, my God. I understand." No...you don't.

Steffy: "Oh, just hold me. Hold me. Please just hold me." She is truly a piece of work, expecting him to comfort her when she just fucked his father.

16.11.2017+%252812%2529.png

She is just downright vile and nasty...and DISGUSTING.

I see something other than gratitude and relief that his wife is back on Liam's face.

16.11.2017+%252813%2529.png

She keeps on blubbering and blubbering and blubbering...she's borderline hysterical.

16.11.2017+%252814%2529.png

Again, don't even go there that there was any hint of her being taken advantage of because I saw NONE of that. Not in the days, weeks, months leading up to this nor, as we're about to see, on the very night in question. And it is KEY that this is Steffy's memories here and it's clear, she remembers EVERYTHING:

She flashes back to earlier in the night, starting with Swill kissing:

16.11.2017+%252815%2529.png

Another brief flash to them moving to the couch with her lips on hers, her arms wrapped tightly around him:

16.11.2017+%252816%2529.png

We see her shirt coming off:

16.11.2017+%252817%2529.png

Then, the kissing becomes even more urgent:

16.11.2017+%252818%2529.png

They fall back on the bed, Steffy holding his head ever closer to her's:

16.11.2017+%252819%2529.png

She is sobbing and Liam pulls away to look at her.

Liam: "What is going on with you? I'm the one who messed up. I'm the one who's sorry." Oh, if he only knew...

Steffy: "I made a huge mistake. I should have stayed here." Love how she's calling fucking Bill "a mistake." What, did they trip and his penis just happened to fall into her vagina? No, it was a conscious decision.

Liam: "What? No."

Steffy: "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry."

Liam: "You were...you walked out because you were angry."

Steffy: "I never should have left here!" She starts crying harder. 

Liam: "Steffy. Hey, hey, hey hey! Don't you dare blame yourself for what happened! I'm the one...hey. Hey. I'm the one who went too far with Sally, okay?" She just keeps on bawling and somebody, anybody, slap her. Liam continues to over-apologize for a whole lot of nothing: "I never should have kissed her, no matter what. I mean, who cares if it was a life-or-death circumstance? That's ridiculous. That's no excuse for what I did. Because we stood in front of each other, remember, and we said in front of our friends and family and everyone that we would never be unfaithful, no matter what."

She winces at the "unfaithful" part, telling him he doesn't have to say that. Why, because you were the one to break your vows? 

Liam: "I have to say this. Steffy, I have to say this. You are the most important thing in my life. I love you more than anyone, and I hurt you. And that's something I swore that I would never do, and it's something I know you would never do to me, but I lost perspective. I lost perspective, and -- and I... you tried to warn me. My dad tried to warn me. And I ended up crossing a line that I never thought that i would cross, and I will never do that to you again, I promise. I will never do it again. I'll never give you another reason to walk out that door." He's the one who should be walking, no, running, out the door.

Steffy: "No. No, I don't, I shouldn't have done it. I should have stayed here. I don't care, Liam. I don't care about the kisses or any of that. I just want to be with you. I love you." She just keeps crying in that whiny, shrilly voice that is working my last nerve.

Liam is stunned: "So you...you forgive me?"

Steffy: "Yes. Yes, yes. I want you. I want only you. I love you. I love you. I love you so much. I love you so much." Love..she doesn't know the meaning of the word. 

She keeps apologizing but no apology in the world is going to undo what she did, especially when it's clear she's not going to come clean. Apology without truth means nothing. It's especially egregious when she had the audacity to rake him over the coals for a single kiss with Sally in life-or-death circumstances. Hypocritical heifer.

Liam: "Baby, you do not have to keep apologizing."

Steffy: "Yes, I do. Yes, I do."

Liam: "No, you don't. Listen to me. You did nothing wrong. It was all me. I'm the one who let you down. What, you think 'cause you walked out the door instead of working things out that you should feel guilty?" Oh, Liam, you just have no clue.

Steffy: "No, I shouldn't have run out. I wasn't thinking right.  I was messed up-" You ARE messed up and have been for most of your adult life.

Liam: "Hey. Hey. Steffy. Steffy, listen. Listen. All that matters is that you're home now. And if you want, we can put  everything behind us." Oh, how convenient for her. He doesn't even know what he's saying. Clueless dolt.

Steffy: "I don't know if that's possible."

Liam: "Do you think you could try? Do you think you could try for me? This moment, this right now, this could be the first moment of the rest of our lives. And I love you. I love you so much. And I'm never gonna stop loving you. And you don't have to look back. You just have to know, going forward, that I will always be sorry."

Steffy: "I'm the one who's sorry, Liam."

Liam: "Stop it! Stop."

Steffy: "I am."

Liam: "Stop saying that. You did nothing wrong. You walked out. Who cares? I forgive you. Of course you're forgiven. You did nothing, nothing wrong." That she just stands there and continues to let him console her when she has done him so very dirty...there aren't words enough for the vitriol I feel for her.

If you look up the definition of disgusting, here's a photographic description:

Hag.jpg.eabb95cdd06e6be141b17a98c3196035.jpg

We end at SP where Bill is pouring himself a drink. He's still wearing the same clothes from earlier.

Whoever said he wanted to bask in Fauxdi's stank...YUP! Also, GROSS.

Justin is surprised to see him there.

Justin: "Don't have any more scotch at home?"

Bill smirks: "I didn't come from home."

Justin, catches his meaning: "Ahh." He laughs. "So where were you?"

Bill: "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Later, he's alone, savoring his drink and his memories...

16.11.2017+%252820%2529.png

16.11.2017+%252821%2529.png

16.11.2017+%252822%2529.png

His memories are completely in sync with those of Steffy, showing it was as mutual and consenting as it comes.

He smiles like the cat who ate the canary - make that, a dog who ate a forbidden piece of nasty trash.

16.11.2017+%252823%2529.png

Brill is most certainly dead and buried now but it was some kind of poetic justice that anyone clamoring for Swill didn't really get what they wanted - nothing in real time, just some flashbacks, and it was decidedly not hot (despite DD's smoking body)...it was cheap and tawdry with a heaping helping of hypocrisy and insta-regret (thus far) from "their queen." A fitting first time for these scumbags.

I say, let the two pigs have each other...preferably OFFSCREEN.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 19

That mustache looks good on Wyatt.  Even though I think Wyatt is a putts, I'm glad he found Katie.  She's a heck of a lot more fun than Hope or Stuffy.  

Beautiful Creature?  Creature yes, beautiful no. 

True to form Stuffy lies to Liam. Any other outcome would be like Bill giving all his money to charity.  Waffle Liam I can take but pathetic Liam is cringeworthy.

Justin, rules are rules?  Since when. 

Stuffy I have to give you kudos. It's not every woman who can come home, with her crotch still tingling of sex, and renew her vows with her husband.   Her second excuse for having sex after saying at least I didn't tell him I love him will be but Liam, we pressed the reset button.

Question:  Has Bill ever made love to Donna?  If not, Stuffy has gotten all the Spencers but Bill has not gotten all the Logans.  Is Stuffy leading 3 - 2?

• Love 6