Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

That must have been nice!  I actually liked Brooke with Nick...and this is probably a very unpopular opinion, but I liked him with Bridget as well.

I'll take a seat at this table as I liked both pairings. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Jackie adored Brooke, which is why, in some respects, she was a breath of fresh air.  Imagine!  A mother-in-law who didn't physically assault her, tried to kill her, facilitated her rape or tried to be Ridge's de facto wife and the third wheel in her marriage.  

I don't remember too much about how she felt about Taylor.  I always thought that marriage was strange and was solely motivated by Taylor's need to one-up Brooke.  Jackie cared about Bridget and accepted her as Nick's choice, but she always thought that Brooke was "IT" for Nick.

I remember Jackie was pretty meh about him and Taylor until she found out baby Jack was Brooke's, then she was like Scotty givin' the USS Brickyprise all she got.

I actually liked Nick/Taylor; I saw potential for them that night Taylor got shit faced and Nick took her back to his nearby boat to sleep it off. But I knew it would inevitably because all about her squaring off against Brooke...I can't say I was surprised when it turned out that way. I think one of the ways they fucked up was having Taylor out of the loop for Jack's maternity until the actual birth; what better way to show how committed Nick was by saying that they'll both keep the secret from Brooke? You know, like what Ridge and Caroline did with Douglas. Instead, it became a hot mess and I got pissed when she suggested BRIDGET of all people would be in on helping Brooke conceive a child with Nick. :/

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

I'll take a seat at this table as I liked both pairings. 

I didn't truly hate Nicket until after Brooke inserted herself into that pairing and Nick started sniffing at her again. But to Nick's credit, he was always the one to initiate a reunion with Bridget. I cants say that about most other men on this show.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I actually liked Nick/Taylor; I saw potential for them that night Taylor got shit faced and Nick took her back to his nearby boat to sleep it off. But I knew it would inevitably because all about her squaring off against Brooke...I can't say I was surprised when it turned out that way. I think one of the ways they fucked up was having Taylor out of the loop for Jack's maternity until the actual birth; what better way to show how committed Nick was by saying that they'll both keep the secret from Brooke? You know, like what Ridge and Caroline did with Douglas. Instead, it became a hot mess and I got pissed when she suggested BRIDGET of all people would be in on helping Brooke conceive a child with Nick. :/

It was not possible to keep Jack's maternity a secret because the baby needed a bone marrow transplant and needed his biological mother, Brooke, to be the donor.  

• Love 1

To clarify, what I meant was: Nick knew for months  that Jack was Brooke's but did t tell her cuz he thought it would have broken her or something. I thought that was just the wrong approach: if Taylor had found out along with Nick that the baby was Brooke's and chose to love and care for that child knowing that even before the above emergency made it necessary to tell Brooke, it would have gone a long way to make the story resonate a little better. 

But then, TIIC were on a one track mind and the only think they cared about with baby Jack was him being a catalyst for another Brick reunion before KKL said no to that.

• Love 1
(edited)

Did Thomas and Sally switch places?  Sally is dressing more conservative and Thomas....well less conservative. His jacket, shirt and tie definitely clash. Together they look like a Jackson Pollock nightmare. 

I'm sorry I have nothing good to say about any of the fashions. In fact, it was hard to say which fashion house was which until the line up at the end.  Well maybe except for the bird cages. Here, Thomas redeemed himself, from his hideous outfit, by wearing the best bathing suit by far. Zende's bathing suit was commonplace and boring.

I thought for sure he was going to make FC the winner even though Spectra got the most votes.  But, in actuality the only winner was the children's charity.  Still no Liam. Has Quinn kidnapped again?  

One last observation. Steffy, do not stand in any proximity to Sally unless it's a dimly lit room.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 5

ByaNose, I know! I thought the same thing. I thought this was supposed to be some huge thing in Monte Carlo at the Spencer Summitt. Just how many votes could have been cast with so few people in attendance? This whole thing was just laughable to me. Down the drain, day by day, B&B. All that money spent for so little reward. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

ByaNose, I know! I thought the same thing. I thought this was supposed to be some huge thing in Monte Carlo at the Spencer Summitt. Just how many votes could have been cast with so few people in attendance? This whole thing was just laughable to me. Down the drain, day by day, B&B. All that money spent for so little reward. 

Those spray tans aren't cheap.

• Love 2

Well, that sucked rocks. Spectra won fair and square so $Bill had to go and be magnanimous and declare the charity the big winner. I guess that was OK and I didn't think that raising $1,000,000 in Monte Carlo seemed like such a staggering sum, but anyway, all for a good cause. 

I agree that it was really no fun because you couldn't tell most of the time which collection was which unless it was pointed out. The camera shot cuts were so fast that I didn't really get a good take on the overall designs. I miss the old days where the models from each fashion house strutted down the runway one at a time and we got to really see the clothes.

I know I'll get tomatoes thrown at me but I liked Steffy's bikini at the end better than Sally's. Not to be mistaken that I thought Steffy looked better than Sally. Au contraire, the color wasn't good for JMW. (Let's see it in maybe dark green or rose gold and we can talk ...) I didn't like SF's cage skirts and Sally had on too many kitschy accessories that detracted from the bathing suit. Steffy's suit looked like something you could buy off the rack at Nordstrom whereas Sally's was definitely high fashion. Apples to oranges ... meh ... a win is still a win. It really pissed me off that Sally and Thomas aren't going to get to bask in the victory and rub it in Fauxdi's face.

Katie and Wyatt. Just no. There was nothing sexy or romantic about that kiss. However, DB looked like he was having some fun with it. I swore he was trying to hold back bursting into laughter. This is gonna suck.

What was with the random scenes of Lizzie getting a tiny bit sick and Maya dropping completely out of the fashion show? That couldn't have been worth flying JY all the way to MC for ??? However, ooh, la! la! with that sexy French doctor. See, it would have been tons more interesting for Katie to have a quick tryst with him for the week than hook up with Chickenhead. (We need a new name for him.)

And ... OOH! LA! LA! PF in those swim trunks!!! Somebody fan me please!!!

• Love 9
54 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

it was hard to say which fashion house was which until the line up at the end.

7 minutes ago, grisgris said:

I agree that it was really no fun because you couldn't tell most of the time which collection was which unless it was pointed out

I'm so glad you both mentioned this, I thought I was just being stupid not being able to tell!  And speaking of just being stupid, is Bill actively trying to lose Brooke?  She won't be thrilled when she finds out about his lies...and I have no doubt she will find out.  Just PLEASE don't put her back with Rumple!!!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 7

I HATE this ????about Caroline dying. Using fake death as a storyline is not only insulting, but screams of lazy and unimaginative writing.  Maybe I'm sensitive because my dad is in the last stages of his life, but lying to someone about death just to break up a relationship is just wrong.  

I've said this before, and I'm going to say it again, but these near incestuous relationships really piss me off.  Now, with Katie and Wyatt, he's going to do the woman who used to be his stepmother, and who's the mother of his nephew, and might become his stepson. This crap just doesn't work for me. 

• Love 14
9 hours ago, nasir jones said:

Wyatt and Katie... I do not like that at all.  It's just creepy and inorganic.

No kidding. Soon he'll be banging his ex-stepmother. 

I really despise Bill. Spectra won fair and square, but that asshole won't read the results. Surely someone else was monitoring the results.

Why did they waste all that time on Maya and the sycophant doctor (he was cute)? BTW, isn't 104 high for a baby, not "petite?"

And, Caroline, if you refuse to continue to lie to Thomas, you call him, not Uncle Bill. Trifling bitch.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, grisgris said:

What was with the random scenes of Lizzie getting a tiny bit sick and Maya dropping completely out of the fashion show? That couldn't have been worth flying JY all the way to MC for ??? However, ooh, la! la! with that sexy French doctor. See, it would have been tons more interesting for Katie to have a quick tryst with him for the week than hook up with Chickenhead. (We need a new name for him.)

I wish anyone on this show could just have random flings anymore. Ridge certain was eluded to having many dates after his engagement to the first Caroline imploded and aside from Alex I don't think any of them ever appeared onscreen.

Not every couple needs to be an epic romance. How much better would Liam and Quinn have come across if they'd had drunken (but explicitly mutual) sex without head injuries and then they had an arrangement like what Jack and Gloria had on Y&R? Or even if Katie and Ridge were more obvious about their "romance" being little more than a way to fuck with their exes (as if Katie's relatively "meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" reaction to finding out about CaRidge wasn't evidence enough on that score)? Or Bill finally gets to jerk off Phallic Towers aka his office he wants so badly?

• Love 4
14 hours ago, grisgris said:

Well, that sucked rocks. Spectra won fair and square so $Bill had to go and be magnanimous and declare the charity the big winner. I guess that was OK and I didn't think that raising $1,000,000 in Monte Carlo seemed like such a staggering sum, but anyway, all for a good cause. 

I agree that it was really no fun because you couldn't tell most of the time which collection was which unless it was pointed out. The camera shot cuts were so fast that I didn't really get a good take on the overall designs. I miss the old days where the models from each fashion house strutted down the runway one at a time and we got to really see the clothes.

I know I'll get tomatoes thrown at me but I liked Steffy's bikini at the end better than Sally's. Not to be mistaken that I thought Steffy looked better than Sally. Au contraire, the color wasn't good for JMW. (Let's see it in maybe dark green or rose gold and we can talk ...) I didn't like SF's cage skirts and Sally had on too many kitschy accessories that detracted from the bathing suit. Steffy's suit looked like something you could buy off the rack at Nordstrom whereas Sally's was definitely high fashion. Apples to oranges ... meh ... a win is still a win. It really pissed me off that Sally and Thomas aren't going to get to bask in the victory and rub it in Fauxdi's face.

Katie and Wyatt. Just no. There was nothing sexy or romantic about that kiss. However, DB looked like he was having some fun with it. I swore he was trying to hold back bursting into laughter. This is gonna suck.

And ... OOH! LA! LA! PF in those swim trunks!!! Somebody fan me please!!!

No tomatoes from me, GrisGris!  I thought Stuffy's bikini looked way better than Sally's.  The first thing I thought when I saw Sally's swimsuit was, "girl, you're trying to do  too much. "  Maybe it was an homage to Old School Spectra Fashions, which was known for its over-the-top fashions.  I wasn't feeling the bird cage skirts at all.  Like you, I also miss the old days where someone like Margo was the commentator as the models worked the runway.  One of the best fashion shows ever was the one aboard the Queen Mary, where the proceeds were to go to a children's hospital.  And, Sally bought her way into the old dragon's club by offering to pay for and stage the whole thing.  Forrester was adamantly opposed to sharing the stage with Spectra, which was obviously using the event to garner some legitimacy for itself.  Oh, wait...the writers have recycled yet another storyline.  The only difference is that the fashion show back then was a glamorous daytime and an evening affair with fireworks in the background.  Not to mention the fireworks that ensued when both fashion houses featured the same design as the showstopper and it became obvious that Spectra ripped off Forrester's design through Clarke Garrison (a/k/a Beau Rivage).  On a shallow note, RE is gorgeous and has a lovely figure.  And, yaaaaassss!  PF was looking mighty fine in those trunks!

Thanks to Bill's single-minded devotion to erect [no pun intended] that phallic symbol, the whole thing was anti-climatic.  I was also confused about how the votes were tallied.  Was the voting confined to the few people who attended, or was this a global event where money was raised from unseen donors?  Because when I hear a term such as "Spencer Summit," I'm assuming that it's a huge deal.  Nor, was it made clear about what the "summit" was supposed to be about.  Online versus print journalism?  How to differentiate between legitimate and fake news sites?  Also, wouldn't an accounting firm have tallied up those results?  Why didn't we see Bill's cell phone when he announced the amount of money that was raised?  Or, was that yet another lie?  Robbing Thomas and Sally of their moment to shine was, indeed, a funky move.  Yes, anything for the needy chirren, but still.  Here's an idea for Bill.  Why confine yourself to Los Angeles?  When you and Brooke were talking, did it occur to you that maybe you should build Spencer Tower in Dubai or Monte Carlo, since both places reek with money?  

I'm also getting a really creepy vibe from Carowhine, who seems downright hysterical in her "refusal" to go along with Uncle Bill's scheme.  Suppose she knows something that Bill doesn't know, i.e. she really is terminally ill?  And, why call Bill?  Why not call Thomas instead?

Katie and Wyatt kissing...in broad daylight.  In public for everybody to see.  Oh, my!  NOT.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

It was not possible to keep Jack's maternity a secret because the baby needed a bone marrow transplant and needed his biological mother, Brooke, to be the donor.  

Who is Jack? What's the story?

I'm so sorry, @KLovestoShop.

Recap for Monday, 7/31/2017:

fC.thumb.jpg.3e09fc92d926294e93a9f411d9249b12.jpgSF2.thumb.jpg.6fe31407cdf605ef8c1bacd0d98c14da.jpg

We open with Brooke talking to Bill about his stupid phallic tower. She knows how badly he wanted to build it, but having had a chance to see Thomas and Sally together, she doesn't think their relationship or Spectra is going to be crumbling any time soon. 

Bill-Brooke-skyscraper-BB-Visual-300x175

Bill doesn't comment because he thinks his big little lie is going to work. 

We cut to Thomas for a moment, alone and staring off at the water, recalling Bill's reveal that Caroline is dying. 

Zende and Nicole are canoodling in their tent at the Spencer Summit and are excited for his debut as a FC designer. Go, ZenZey? Nicole is still sporting her real hair so hopefully the wig has been burned.

We cut to Bill being snarky with Sally, who's wowed by the fancy setup in the tent.

Bill: "Don't get too used to this." He's kind of a bitch when she comments on his yacht, clearly impressed, but restrains from correcting her pronunciation of The Stella Maris. 

Sally refuses to let his bluster ruin this moment: "Our designs are top notch...all we want is a fair shot." She eyes his closely. "No dirty tricks."

Later, she finds Thomas and tells him nothing can stop them now and is too excited to notice his thoughts are elsewhere.

Bill has a side conversation with Fauxdi, whining about how he doesn't have a lot of respect for Thomas and shut it, Bill.

We have a quick cut stateside where a furious Carowhine is, predictably, leaving a whiny message for Uncle $ Bill that what he did was wrong and she refuses to go along with it. Um, you already did, sweetheart. Apparently, she's back in New York. I hope she keeps her trifling ass there and we hear nary a peep from her again.

Maya and Rick are in their hotel suite with Lizzie. Maya is supposed to be getting ready for the show, but Lizzie has a fever. Rick arranges for a replacement model when Maya insists she won't leave their daughter. 

Dr. Hottie (played by the very yummy Dancing with the Stars Gilles Marini) shows up to check on Lizzie (who has a "petite" fever). I could have sworn Rick said 105 as well and I was like, damn, get her to a hospital idiots! Oops. He prescribes fluids and lots of love. Awww.... He recognizes her as a model and I'm not recapping his fawning over her.

Back at the tent, Bill is swanning around, looking uber-confident, and Wyatt, who knows him all too well, asks what he's up to.

Bill is spared from answering his son's pointed question when Steffy announces the fashion showdown is about to begin and tells the painfully tiny crowd (dafuq?) how to vote. Essentially, they use an app to click on Forrester Creations or Spectra Fashions). Easy peasy, right?

I don't even know what to say about Fauxdi's look. 

tumblr_otzlwpmMUm1s1tyj7o1_540.jpg

What am I saying...of course I do.

She's wearing that pink camisole from several weeks back and seriously, nothing new for the SS showdown? Elvis called and wants his gold lame jacket back. The white pants aren't bad but the whole look? A hot mess as is her hair. Although she didn't trowel on the makeup like she usually does.

Brooke Spencer(!!!) kicks off the show as only she can.

Brooke-models-Forrester-BB-Visual.jpg

As the show gets underway, Bill stares at the new SF logo and has a little daydream about a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the opening of Spencer Tower. Enough with this damn tower, already!

Steffy sidles up to Thomas and concedes that the SF designs are good and they'll be sure to get great publicity out of this, but Thomas is non-committal and mutters some nonsense about none of this mattering and he should have been a better father to Douglas.

Steffy (proving she couldn't care less about her nephew) snots: "We're at a fashion show...for charity. Now is not the time to be thinking about Caroline and Douglas."

Back in the tent, Brooke is praising Katie for the incredible job she's done, pulling this off. 

31.07.2017+%25283%2529.png

Katie basks in the praise, but gives partial credit (big of her) to Wyatt, who's standing just across the way.

31.07.2017+%25285%2529.png

I love Brooke's off the shoulder floral dress and her sideswept hair. 

Katie's navy dress manages to look childish and matronly and sleazy all at the same time, a thing I didn't think was possible. Her hair is also very librarian. 

The sister's hug with Katie looking over her sister's shoulder to eye Wyatt, who is super-excited.

31.07.2017+%252810%2529.png31.07.2017+%252812%2529.png

Sally finally notices something is off about Thomas but there's no time to discuss as he and his fine abs are up next on the runway. Loved his trunks, which were interesting, and colorful. Zende, who is curiously wearing a shirt, apparently to hide, dare I say, a soft torso, has some fugly green plaid trunks that looks like something a middle-schooler would wear.

SF.thumb.jpg.9525ce81ee6ea907a6b27f2414f397e4.jpg

Later, Fauxdi and Sally face off.

Sally.thumb.jpg.47a0450440f7878fe5731d62e3b24985.jpg

Not a fan of these cage skirt things she and the other SF models are sporting with their swimwear. Nor all of Sally's accessories - way too busy.

Sally2.thumb.jpg.3e74e0bac9121da5d92a522a42c5ba53.jpg

If she had lost the cage, the earrings and the feather, the look would have been killer. Especially with her equally killer bod and stunning red hair.

I liked Steffy's beachy hair and sole accessory of a cover-up. The suit itself was ugly with that bandage bottom (bandage needed to go away three years ago) and the color did nothing for her. 

Steffy.jpg.e9b752163ecac325fdb7263596300c80.jpg

Also. Camel. Toe.

Zende, Nicole, Brooke, and Wyatt watch from backstage as people are putting in their votes. I see a lot of people clicking on SF.

Bill finds Thomas backstage and has the audacity to say: "It's time to be a man now."

Bill.thumb.jpg.18e65ddef794b434d3a528d311c793c9.jpg

I like Bill's departure from his usual man in black get-up but I am so over his hypocritical lecturing of Thomas, especially when it's all about his building.

Bill: "You know what you have to do. Your son needs you in New York." 

Thomas looks thrilled here, doesn't he?

Thomas.jpg.841abfa462db339dade88dda110208b1.jpg

Please tell me Caroline has some tiny sliver of pride in that vapid little mind of her's and does the right thing and tells him the truth. 

Thomas turns to look at the screen where Sally is proudly strutting down the catwalk, owning it.

Katie calls Bill to the stage to announce the winner of the showdown. 

Bill heads up and busses his ex on the cheek, then takes the mic from her. And yes, there's another shot of PF. 

Bill2.thumb.jpg.387a9b049f9c4429bdef3ea1f5b49f2d.jpg

He gives some remarks about the Spencer foundation etc., and then says it's time to announce the winner of the fashion challenge.

Bill: "And that winner is..."

Nicole and Brooke look on expectantly. 

Brooke.thumb.jpg.72f2f6d2b5650914cd5afb06032c3113.jpg

He glances down at his phone to check the tally of votes. 

598098a10997f_SFwins.thumb.jpg.7c472b35bc1c16e148f9dcab8f5cd0bc.jpg

I KNEW IT!

Spectra Fashions won!!!

But of course, Bill finds a way to screw SF over once again, by sidestepping the real winner and concluding: "That winner...is ME."

Everyone smells a rat but Bill quickly dives in with this speech about the children in need. He goes on to lie that it wasn't really about the fashion challenge and votes weren't tallied, but it's all about helping the children in need. 

He knows good and well nobody is going to interrupt to correct him. Bill, you are a turd.

He crows about the $1 million they raised, then kisses Brooke, while everyone on the catwalk applauds like the seals they are.

Wyatt rushes off to find Katie, exuberant over their shared success.

Katie, grabs him by the lapels, "Oh my God! Did you hear that?"

She's ecstatic over the money that was raised and shouts" "We did it!"

Wyatt echoes her and then this happens.

31.07.2017+%252819%2529.png

31.07.2017+%252820%2529.png

They pull back, looking at each other, and HT comes off as a little too giddy schoolgirl for my taste, but maybe appropriate. DB was selling the hell out of this. and damn if I wouldn't kiss him, too. 

31.07.2017+%252821%2529.png

He smiles as she pulls him close to kiss him back. and the music swells.

31.07.2017+%252823%2529.png

Eh, I want to like them, mainly because DB/Wyatt deserves someone and it's a plus because Katie wasn't previously involved with Liam (no matter the chemistry we saw between them). But...it's Katie...so I don't know.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 14
47 minutes ago, Nancypants said:
18 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Who is Jack? What's the story?

It is a long soapy story.  Basically, Jack Marone is Nick Marone's son.  Taylor gave birth to him thru a donated egg and in vitro, however, due to a lab mix up Brooke's egg was used instead of the donor's egg.  Therefore, Taylor gave birth to Brooke's biological son.  Here is a link that explains it  http://soapcentral.com/bb/whoswho/jack.php.  There are also some Youtube videos out there.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

It is a long soapy story.  Basically, Jack Marone is Nick Marone's son.  Taylor gave birth to him thru a donated egg and in vitro, however, due to a lab mix up Brooke's egg was used instead of the donor's egg.  Therefore, Taylor gave birth to Brooke's biological son.  Here is a link that explains it  http://soapcentral.com/bb/whoswho/jack.php.  There are also some Youtube videos out there.

This clip is pretty awesome.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, movingtargetgal said:

It's a crime how the show just dropped this storyline and Jack Marone with no mention of this motherless kid out there with cigar puffing sneering sailor/shipping magnate Nick Marone raising him. This is one of those loose threads I want to come home to roost. RJ needs a rival, Jack has an Uncle in Ridge and a biological mother in Brooke AND weird sibling ties to Thomas and Steffy. There is LOADS of story there.

And forget his going after Coco, Jack Marone either sexes up Nicole or Saul but toys with Coco just to get under RJ's skin.

Someone mentioned that Jackie Marone should return to stir things up with Eric. Well how about killing off Nick so that Jackie is unexpectedly raising her grandson, Jack, and realizing that she needs to make sure he's taken care of as she's not getting any younger, she brings him back to L.A. where he can get to know his biological mother Brooke and his uncle Ridge. Grieving mother Jackie meanwhile catches Eric's eye and he's drawn to a woman his own age who is facing her own tumultuous life transitions.

• Love 5

Thoughts, prayers, and lots and lots of cyber hugs coming your way KLovestoShop.

The fashion showdown is over and I don’t feel as though I actually watched anything. I don’t understand the Jetson style skirts while the feathered ensemble reminded me of something out of Road Warrior.

That was a real chump move by Bill. One thing I have always despised is a bad sport, and that was bad sportsmanship at its finest. I get that you want Sally’s building, but man, is it necessary to completely crush the girl? Take her fucking building, her career and her man? Bill can be suck a Dick.

What the hell is Bill doing fantasizing about a building? He just got married to the woman of his dreams, who broke with thirty years of destiny to be with him, and he is daydreaming about a skyscraper? And he looked completely whack in that fantasy. All wild eyed and Hemanish. I am becoming a bit worried about Bill.

Shut up Caroline. You should be calling Thomas and not Uncle Bill. I appreciate that you don’t want to continue with this charade, but it is a day late and a dollar short. When Thomas discovers this lie I want him to remember that you were right there with Bill letting him think you were dying, and I hope he sees you for the vapid, society mean girl you really are. Just too horrible for words.

Katie and Wyatt. Wyatt and Katie. W&K. K&W. I want to like them. I can’t quite figure out what isn’t working for me. I love DB, and he makes Katie smile. I actually, almost, kinda like her with him. I will just let things unfold and go with the flow where these two are concerned.

The showstopper showdown. Sally hands down. Yes she was quirky. Yes she was overdone. But I loved her retro glasses. And her hair. And the top portion of the suit. But egads CH’s body! Those legs! Steffy looked like a grade schooler next to her, better suit or not. CH is a natural beauty; nothing on her is plastic or botoxed and she works hard to keep that shape.

Brooke was a vison.

Thomas looked oh so mighty fionnne!!!

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12

@TobinAlbers, you always have the best ideas for the show. 

I would love to see a grown-up, sexy Jack return to put Slouchey in the corner and keep him there. He should look like a younger version of  Sam Claflin's Finnick Odair:

Finnick.jpg.e23afa73aaa2120a0d167203c11f761f.jpg

I'm on the fence about Jackie returning. A big no for me if she's still in her bubble bath/cougar mode and actually, after all that's happened, I kind of want Queric to reunite.

I want Eric to verbally kick Quinn's ass for falling for Ridge's schtick.

I want Quinn to verbally kick Eric's ass for whateverthefuckhe'sdoing with Sheila.

And then they kiss and make up.

• Love 9

In addition to Jack, I would like to see the Alphabet Baby and Dino return.

Little E,D, KFG...........would have been a timely addition during Deacon and Quinn's marriage; they really missed an opportunity there.

Dominick could come back as a sexy playa like his dad. Coco would be Coocoo for Cocopuffs about him, sending RJ running into Saul's arms. 

But Jack would be a very interesting addition. When you consider all the history between Brooke and the TayTots, and her being the mother of their sibling? Umm, umm, ummm......that good be some good stuff.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

@TobinAlbers, you always have the best ideas for the show. 

I would love to see a grown-up, sexy Jack return to put Slouchey in the corner and keep him there. He should look like a younger version of  Sam Claflin's Finnick Odair:

Finnick.jpg.e23afa73aaa2120a0d167203c11f761f.jpg

I am HERE for Sam Claflin's younger clone sun god Jack Marone showing up.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I don't even know what to say about Fauxdi's look. 

tumblr_otzlwpmMUm1s1tyj7o1_540.jpg

What am I saying...of course I do.

She's wearing that pink camisole from several weeks back and seriously, nothing new for the SS showdown? Elvis called and wants his gold lame jacket back. The white pants aren't bad but the whole look? A hot mess as is her hair. Although she didn't trowel on the makeup like she usually does.

I liked Steffy's beachy hair and sole accessory of a cover-up. The suit itself was ugly with that bandage bottom (bandage needed to go away three years ago) and the color did nothing for her. 

Steffy.jpg.e9b752163ecac325fdb7263596300c80.jpg

Also. Camel. Toe.

LOL!  CountryGirl, you don't miss a thing, do you?  I didn't even notice that Stuffy had "hammer time" going on in her sandals!

Nor do I understand how  I missed the opportunity to comment on that jacket and top.  I just can't.

FaceWall.jpg

• Love 5

Question:  Was the fashion show just a fundraiser or was actual orders taken?  If it was just a fundraiser, than why did FC take time away from launching a new line?  For weeks we heard how Spectra stole millions of dollars, in FC earnings, and they were hell bent on recovering their lost profits.  In either case, Spectra received a lot of publicity which will definitely help them in the future. With evidence of a Spectra success, how is Bill going to purchase the building?  And, if I was owner, I would rase the purchase price.  Beside, Thomas might be in NY, but that doesn't stop him from designing for Spectra. Once again I ask, why would Steffy not object to Thomas' move to NY.  

Last note, Douglas' voice has been SORAS also. He sounds like he's 3 or 4. 

• Love 7

I've seen more 'high class' fashion shows at the local strip mall.  Those signs they had taped to the walls looked so incredibly cheap and down-market.  I wonder what the laws are in Monaco about selling tickets and taking money for a 'competition' and then not giving the results.

I'm so happy that Spectra won.  I guess I'm the only one but I kinda liked the 'hoop skirt' effect.  I just wish they'd tried a little harder to make the Spectra suits look a little more edgy.  Brooke was stunning.  KKL is really a lovely woman.  $Bill doesn't deserve a lovely woman like Brooke, especially one who loves him as much as she does.  I hope she picks up his phone while he's in the shower after she puts the stallion through his paces and she finds out just who won the showdown.   And when she finds out about the bullshit he pulled with Caroline, Brooke needs to kick $Bill's ass.

Watching Katie and Wyatt kiss made me throw up in my mouth more than a little bit.  She's his ex-stepmother for God's sake!  It was bad enough when Katie got with Ridge but Wyatt is really beyond the pale.  If she wants to fuck one of her stepsons, I don't know why it isn't Liam since I've always thought SC and HT had a bit of chemistry.

Caroline is as big a piece of shit as her uncle.  Using her son to get a man to sleep with her is the lowest of the low.  I would love it if when Thomas shows up at Caroline's door, Sally is standing beside him, deciding to help him through such a difficult period in his life because she loves him so much.  I had hoped that $Bill would have felt a little pang of guilt after witnessing the scene between Thomas and Sally but his metal dick is more important.  I guess once a sociopath, always a sociopath.

@KLovestoShop, I'm so sorry to hear about your father.  Best wishes to you and your family.

• Love 11

Princess Nicole needs to chug down a couple of cans of Red Bull and put on her big girl party panties and go out with her husband, FFS!  I'll betcha if Raya wanted to go out and asked the Ambien couple to look after ailing Lizzie, girlfriend would have perked right up. Nicole's what? Barely 20? If old hags like Brill can muster up the energy to go to the after party, so can the wife of the lead designer. Doesn't that girl do anything other than whine???

Speaking of lead designers ... the lack of interest in the absence of Sludge, Eric and Quinn was amazing. Where was Jarrett to cover the showdown? Where were the press and the photographers?  Wouldn't the debut of yet another Forrester designer generate some buzz? Likewise, that another Forrester spawn jumped ship to design for the competitor. As a PR person, then I give Katie a solid D- for her inability to round up any type of major coverage. Her ability to take WYATT'S idea and run with it saved her from a failing grade.

Just. No. To Katie and Wyatt. Katie is too old, bitter and jaded to act all coy and girlishly breathless over sharing a kiss with Wyatt. And I didn't need another Queridge "lite" with the "who us?" "we kissed?" "it'll NEVER happen again!" "Oops!" ----> tonsil hockey!  I didn't like Katie's dress either, especially the white doilies or whatever they were as the trim.

I'm still majorly pissed off at Bill for not revealing the real winner. Where is Liam when (for once) he would actually be useful. You just know he would either force or guilt Bill into admitting that Spectra got the most votes or announced it himself.

• Love 10

Recap for Tues. 8/1/2017:

We open with my favorite couple strolling around the Monte Carlo waterfront.  Although one half of that couple is working my last nerve right about now. Brooke asks Bill again who really won the fashion challenge - Spectra or Forrester?

Brill.jpg.49105801d0a010bdac3966cd8ffad405.jpg

Bill blathers about the children winning and Brooke gives him one of her eye squints: "Were the votes tabulated or not?" Why don't you just grab his phone out of his pocket and see for yourself?

Bill deflects again, telling him she needs some alone time with her stallion and yes, he does the neighing and yes, she giggles on cue. I'm pissed with him and annoyed with her. She leaves to go get ready on their yacht.

Elsewhere on the MC waterfront, but not, apparently, in the immediate vicinity of Brill, Wyatt and Katie are coming down off the high of their win and wonder if Spectra actually won. 

Wyatt congratulates Katie on her success, saying "now we can relax."

Katie assumes a very proper demeanor although they are standing about two inches away from each other. She chalks up the kiss to the excitement and jet lag and....there's a lot of sophomoric laughing and teasing about the kiss.

Katie: "There are a million reasons why we should NEVER do that again."

Katie.jpg.90b0504fb733e27996c0093e8ba73f5f.jpg

Which is Wyatt's cue to plant one on her and they full on make out.

Katie2.jpg.ccec166606e6bafd8ecefbf6ebdd0773.jpg

DB is trying, guys, but something is just off with HT. Beyond the fact that she's his former stepmother, which honestly, this show loves to dabble in semi-incest or otherwise squicky pairings so that's not it. I guess I need to give it more time. At least Wyatt is not pining away for his Fauxdi anymore and Bill's head will probably explode. That's two big points in Watie's favor.

Nicole and Zende are strolling the MC streets and Nicole heaps on the praise for her husband's debut as a designer. Nicole's top is about a heartbeat away from showing her ta-tas.

Zende: "I'm ready for some champagne and I plan to go all night." Um, easy, ZenZey.

Nicole says she wants to celebrate, but first, she wants to check on Lizzie. Zende restrains from rolling his eyes. You know he wants to. 

We cut to Rick and Maya's suite where Dr. Hottie assures the couple Lizzie will be just fine and exits. Maya is visibly relieved.

Rick teases: "If Spectra won the showdown, we'll have to blame you." For not modeling, I guess? She gives him a look and he laughs. Maya or no Maya, SF was a lock to kick FC's collective asses.

Nicole and Zende arrive then and Nicole quickly steps into the bedroom to check on her niece. She comes out a few moments later and confirms for Maya that Lizzie is "out like a light."

They chat about the show but what ZenZey really wants to do is party all the time, party all the time, party all the tiiiime. Except Nicole is oh so tired and just wants to go to sleep.

Nicole.jpg.432c19e0150f77906ef0ffd584815b0c.jpg

I'm calling it now - she's pregnant with their miracle baby. Gag...

Zende pulls a pouty face so she lies and tells him she'll take a bath and totally be ready to go. So what will he do when she doesn't show? Hook up with an available warm body? Although I miss FC greatly, I take comfort in knowing that warm body won't be Sasha.

Elsewhere on the hotel grounds, Sally is dying to know who really won the fashion challenge and leaves to go talk to Eva. As if she'll give that info up.

Thomas watches her go, then sits on a bench, looking sick as he recalls Bill's mandate that he join Caroline in New York...and dreading the conversation to come with his true love, Sally.

01.08.2017+%25287%2529.png

Bill, alone now, reluctantly takes a call from Caroline.

Caroline.thumb.jpg.85f2fc53a48d7f2d377e94bf5dcc9642.jpg

We cut to Caroline in New York with that same orange leather chair and she screeches: "I'M NOT GOING ALONG WITH YOUR LIE ANYMORE!!!!"

Sure she's not.

I do like her floral cold-shoulder top.

Bill tells her she just needs to stick with the plan for a little while longer. Once Thomas dumps Sally and is back in NY and in love with her again, she can miraculously recover. He heavily emphasizes the sooner Tally breaks up, the better for everyone. Him especially, so he can gets his greedy hands on Sally's property.

Bill.thumb.jpg.911ae978b153b6e68e97e505a4b880f8.jpg

Caroline plays at debating him but we all know she's going to go along with this. For how long remains to be seen as LG is supposedly only on for a short time (from my keyboard to TPTB's ears - keep it short and get her off my screen already!)

We hear a voice that is supposed to be two-year-old Douglas asking for his daddy. This kid sounds like a kindergartner. Which he'll probably be next we see him or a mouthy little preteen.

Bill instructs Caroline to call Thomas and hangs up on his niece. 

And imagine that...she immediately calls Thomas, who answers, and right on cue, little Dougie talks about how much he misses him. 

She lets Douglas talk to Thomas just enough to yank his heartstrings, then assures him that she's fine and, mission accomplished, gets off the phone.

Sally returns then, having no luck prying the winner details from Eva.

Thomas looks at her with such pride and love in his eyes, telling her "This is your chance to make your dreams come true." 

Tally.thumb.jpg.59c63f39498a20a2a9c8717316f95f01.jpg

Sally is confused by the "your" vs "our" and glances askance at him.

He shares that he's going to see Douglas in New York...and Caroline. Sally doesn't question his commitment to his son, not for a moment.

Thomas stuns her then: "Caroline is dying."

Sally can't believe it: "Caroline is dying??? But she's so young." 

Thomas: "Yeah...I don't know. It's some sort of auto-immune disease...it's rare."

Sally: "Oh my God.." She looks at him, realization hitting: "And you've been dealing with all of this? Losing the mother of your son." He nods slowly and her emotions are too many to count. Sadness for him. Concern for him carrying this burden alone. Concern for Caroline as well. 

Sally.thumb.jpg.caf5149e5383b3c707308f5d52c6e827.jpg

Sally: "Douglas." Just that one word. His child's name. She exhales slowly. It was one thing for her parents to abandon her and Coco - willingly - but for Caroline to die? It's too much to comprehend.

Thomas: "I don't know what I have to do, exactly, but I just know I have to get back to New York." She nods. "She hasn't told anybody about this so if you would keep this between us..." How convenient for Bill and Carowhine. "I haven't told my family. They don't know why I'm gonna go.  I just know I have to." He gives the saddest of smiles. "I don't know what I can do."

Thomas.thumb.jpg.2ef92a43373b1b85e77b97f31074b4e7.jpg

Thomas: "I've missed out on being a dad. I have a lot to learn as a father and, uh, I need to be there for that."

Sally keeps nodding through all of this, swiping at her tears. How can she protest against this when she would have given anything for the kind of love and commitment Thomas is offering to his child.

Thomas: "If I can give my son parents - both his parents - for a few more months, than he deserves that."

Sally, as classy and selfless as ever, nods, the tears flowing, "I understand...and I love you even more for..." Her voice breaks, "Being who you are and making this decision."

He looks at her, overwhelmed by how she is taking this, letting him 100% off the hook, and loving her all the more for it.

Thomas2.thumb.jpg.a8d1f1087b847edae5f62d0c5f2d21f8.jpg

Sally, sobbing now: "I hate that you're leaving...but it's what you have to do." She looks at him for a long moment, as if memorizing his face. "I will be there...waiting...because you're worth it."

Sally2.thumb.jpg.4744f763187ec46a8758898b7028bc06.jpg

He chokes down his own sobs that are threatening.

Sally: "And the fact that  you're doing this for your son...and his mother...proves that."

She looks at him for a long moment as they both realize what this means and I fucking hate this. "I love you, Bucko," she adds and he winces at the familiar teasing term of endearment, one of her first for him. I need tissues, people! Sally tries to smile and put on her typical brave face for him, but falters and they both give into their tears as Thomas pulls her to him swiftly and share the most bittersweet of kisses.

Tally2.thumb.jpg.9d0984394daa0c525166de92c501e698.jpg

He holds her face is his hands, mirroring her previous memorization of the face, the woman he loves so dearly. He doesn't say "I love you" back, but he doesn't have to. It's written all over him as he reluctantly pulls away from her.

His back is turned away from her now and Sally completely breaks down, so devastated and heartbroken.

01.08.2017+%252823%2529.png

Thomas schleps off down the beach, the same look of walking to the gallows etched on his face, Sally watching him go.

Tally3.thumb.jpg.b535c8f525b43b395d97eebaa96e5973.jpg

Bill, unseen, has witnessed it all and smirks, having zero fucks to give over the devastation he's just caused, then looks off into the distance and pictures his building and ENOUGH! with this stupid storyline!!! Put the needle on the record already and move on because I am OVER it and tired of my #1 and #2 couples being fucked with. 

Bill2.thumb.jpg.660d4ce1af4ade3c2ca96e81c8623c0c.jpg

I can only hope this is even more short-lived than the Lizzie drama and the truth comes out and Tally are back together and out to take Bill down (or at least a peg or two). He's a little too smug for my tastes these days and needs to be reminded he is NOT Victurd Newman (who needs to DIAF already).

ETA: I would love it if Carowhine would grow a conscience and tell Thomas the truth (or at least her pride won't let the charade continue). And a furious Thomas tells her he expects at least joint custody where Douglas spends 50% of his time with his father AND that Caroline keep the fact that he knows from Uncle Bill for a little while so he can use it to his and Sally's advantage and then blindside Bill's ass. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Question:  Was the fashion show just a fundraiser or was actual orders taken?  If it was just a fundraiser, than why did FC take time away from launching a new line?  For weeks we heard how Spectra stole millions of dollars, in FC earnings, and they were hell bent on recovering their lost profits.  In either case, Spectra received a lot of publicity which will definitely help them in the future. With evidence of a Spectra success, how is Bill going to purchase the building?  And, if I was owner, I would rase the purchase price.  Beside, Thomas might be in NY, but that doesn't stop him from designing for Spectra. Once again I ask, why would Steffy not object to Thomas' move to NY.  

Last note, Douglas' voice has been SORAS also. He sounds like he's 3 or 4. 

I was thinking these very same things.

I also think the Katie/Wyatt thing is completely stupid and gross. Wyatt is her child's half-brother, for goodness sake. Isn't it enough that his father is with his aunt, which is tacky as all fuck.

I'm glad that Thomas entrusted Sally with the stupid lie and made it very clear that she's the one he wants to be with. When the hell is this stupid story going to end?

• Love 7

I know this type of conduct is par for the course with Bill (as it is supposed to be) but ENOUGH!!  This SL is so tedious.  The horse has left the barn by now but it would have been so much more palatable if $Bill had gone directly to Sally (or CJ or even Thomas) and made an offer on the building. If he'd caught Sally while she was still in her "desperate to please" mode, she probably would have sold him the building and made a nice profit at the time (well, CJ would have but he is pretty generous.) DAMN!  This is putting Tally on indefinite hold and the cannon is loading up to sink Brill. Brooke is going to be furious when she finds out about all of this.

Yup. I agree with CountryGirl. Nicole is pregnant but before she finds out, Zende and Maya are going to kiss or worse. (All signs are pointing to Zende brooding and getting shit-faced at this party and will be there alone with Maya ... ) Then, THE SECRET will be hanging over their heads instead of being able to rejoice in the pending birth.  Probably Nicole will find out well into the pregnancy and there will be some scare about a premature birth and/or miscarriage.

And also, thank you for describing LG's delivery as "screeching." I wanted to bring that up last evening. When LG tries to get emotional at all, her loud rapid delivery in that horrible tone is like nails on a chalk board (right up there with JMW's raspy attempting to cry voice) and screeching sums it up perfectly!

I don't even know what more to add about Watie. I'm so fucking sick of these revolving ToDs. After this latest shuffle, (Watie and Zaya?) there doesn't leave many options left without getting into pure ickiness of cousins hooking up. There needs to be a major cast overhaul and cut out some of the dead weight (looking at Charlie and Pam for starters) and bring in some single men and women to mix things up. This will be an UO, but is there any reason why Saul, Darlita and Grams can't be cut back to recurring? As Grams (are the other two? I forgot) is in the opening credits, I assume she is supposed to be a contract player and have more of a major role. They are rarely on anyway so why not get rid of them and add some full-time new people who aren't Forresters, Spencers, Spectras, Avants or Logans.

WE can write better plots than Brad Bell. Oh, what the f ... I'm just preaching to the choir! LOL!

• Love 9

Oh, heartbreak of heartbreaks. That felt so much like the time Ridge walked out on Brooke and the kids when Taylor returned from her first death, and he found out Thomas was his son not Thorne’s. But Sally handled it better than I would have, and was so classy and understanding. I can’t express how much I love her. So here is what I would like to see happen. Sally returns to LA, and due to winning the competition, SF’s is overrun with orders which compels her to have a new fashion show all on her own, and it is also a big hit. This allows her to stay in the building, denying Bill his ultimate goal even though he drove Thomas away. So Bill has reunited his niece’s “family”, but he still didn’t seal the deal. How Thomas finds out is so juicy it makes my head spin. But my gut says it wants Sally to get the goods and tell Thomas herself. Thomas will not believe her, and will tell her how horrible she is to try and get him back that way, and doesn’t she have any decency. However, after contemplating it for a bit, he realizes that Sally doesn’t operate that way and asks Caroline, who can’t deny that Sally is right. Where that would leave Thomas and Sally I don’t know, but at least he would be out of that evil bitches clutches and back home where he belongs.

Thomas looked a man walking to the death chamber.

What I will hate the most is Sally not being able to disclose why Thomas made this decision. She will be left to deal with the derision, snide comments, side eye’s, innuendo and snark by herself, and wanting to honor Thomas’s wishes, won’t spill about “Caroline is dying”. How fucking convenient for Bill and his horrible niece. Now I have worked myself up into a lather again and want to punch out some throats.

I hope Brooke gets out her scissors and turns her Stallion into a fucking Donkey. Stallion? Right…..more like a horse’s ass.

Thank you grisgris; you nailed what I am not liking about Wyatt/Katie. She seems almost matronly with Wyatt. Now, I don’t have any issue with older/younger pairings, but it just isn’t working for these two, and I am actually disappointed in that. I would love to see Wyatt happily ensconced in a new relationship so when Waffle Boy starts talking about his sexy CEO wife Wyatt looks at him blankly and says “Who dat?” All the same, Wyatt makes Katie smile, and she seems almost likable when she does that. And really, who else is there for these two? Darlita? Saul? Ivy? LDG? So, I have decided to just suck it up and try to overlook what I don’t like and maybe it will all work itself out.

CountryGirl beat me to it, but yes, I say Nicole is now pregnant. I was wondering why they let her get over her raging babies rabies overnight. So, now she has the modeling bug, and “might” want to keep doing it. Those of us who have watched Show for any length of time knows what “might” means; Nicole will definitely want to be modeling full time now, and being big with child will impede that wish. The “I am too tired to party” thing was pretty much a dead give-a-way. What twenty year old, who just did their first modeling gig in Monaco, wearing their very own husband’s designs, is too fucking tired to party?

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Yup. I agree with CountryGirl. Nicole is pregnant but before she finds out, Zende and Maya are going to kiss or worse. (All signs are pointing to Zende brooding and getting shit-faced at this party and will be there alone with Maya ... ) Then, THE SECRET will be hanging over their heads instead of being able to rejoice in the pending birth.  Probably Nicole will find out well into the pregnancy and there will be some scare about a premature birth and/or miscarriage.

Oh really? Well, I did wonder about that Zende defending Maya to Julius/embracing her little plot thread...him getting shit-faced with Maya (the closest warm body and a nod to his penchant for taking up with Nicole's sister when he doesn't get his way). 

Of course, that would mean possibly backtracking on the heartfelt scenes that were a bonafide cherry on what was essentially a shit sundae of the Lizzie drama when Rick and Nicole are the odd ones out and find they can reunite Lizzie's parents after all.

8 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

CountryGirl beat me to it, but yes, I say Nicole is now pregnant. The “I am too tired to party” thing was pretty much a dead give-a-way. What twenty year old, who just did their first modeling gig in Monaco, wearing their very own husband’s designs, is too fucking tired to party?

I'm 40something and you can better believe if I was in MC, I'd be drinking whatever I had to to party all night. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Recap for Tues. 8/1/2017:

We open with my favorite couple strolling around the Monte Carlo waterfront.  Although one half of that couple is working my last nerve right about now. Brooke asks Bill again who really won the fashion challenge - Spectra or Forrester?

Bill blathers about the children winning and Brooke gives him one of her eye squints: "Were the votes tabulated or not?" Why don't you just grab his phone out of his pocket and see for yourself?

Bill deflects again, telling him she needs some alone time with her stallion and yes, he does the neighing and yes, she giggles on cue. I'm pissed with him and annoyed with her. She leaves to go get ready on their yacht.

This, CountryGirl.  So much, THIS.

Is there some first commandment in B&B's "bible" that decrees that "Brooke Logan, no matter whom she marries, shalt not, and will not ever be happy?"  Does that commandment end with, "So let it be written; so let it be done?" 

Good grief.  The one thing I thought I could count on is that Bill would at least tell Brooke the truth, no matter how unpleasant it would be for her to hear.  She knows him well enough to at least ask him point blank that he tell her the truth about whether the votes were tabulated and who actually won the contest.  Instead, he's evasive and sticks to his, "the children won" canard.  Then to add insult to injury, he suggests some "stallion" time aboard the Stella Maris.  Normally, I would find such a scene cute and endearing for my favorite couple, but it reeks of manipulation.  And, excuse me for being crude, but now it appears that Bill will just throw some dick Brooke's way to keep her in line.  Is that how we're rolling now?  Very disappointing on so many levels.  It's just one more lie on top of a growing mountain of deception.  And, given how Bill keeps checking his phone, I have no doubt that Brooke will inadvertently discover that he lied to her and concealed the truth about Spectra winning the "fashion challenge."  When she finds out, I hope she slaps the cowboy shit out of Bill.

And, speaking of B&B commandments, it also seems that men are destined to fall in love or lust with their current or former stepmothers.  Good lord.  Just because Wyatt and Katie are free agents that doesn't automatically mean that they need to be in a relationship together.  I totally agree with GrisGris that Katie is too old, bitter and jaded to start acting all brand new because she and Wyatt kissed.  Not to mention that Wyatt was once married to Katie's little niece, and Wyatt is also her little son's half-brother.  If she wants to see how that works out, ask Brooke and Ridge and her nephew, Rick (whom she used to babysit).  As Fred Sanford once said, that's just too much damn family in one house.

I also agree with those who believe that Nicole is pregnant with her miracle grow child especially now that she's gotten the modeling bug.  And, yes, that will all occur as yet another "secret of us kissing" storyline develops.  Can't these writers do anything original with its small, incestuous cast?  There is no way in the world that I would be in Monte Carlo (especially for the first time) and not want to spend the night getting my drink on and dancing my ass off.

One of the most egregious commandments that B&B uses to break up a couple is the "Thou shalt always be with thine baby-mama even when thou art in a satisfying and committed relationship with another."  I'm sick of it.  Evidently, this has all come full circle.  Thomas himself was a bait baby and he's being saddled with one now by a woman whom he clearly is no longer in love with.  Oh, and Bill, that real man who needed to step up that you said Thomas should be?  Well, honey--this is how a real man behaves.  Thomas told Sally the truth (as he knows it) and didn't try to manipulate how she would respond.  This lie is devastating for both of them.  Sally is enough of a woman to understand and actually loves Thomas for the sacrifice he is willing to make even if it comes at her expense.   The last time I saw a young man look as if his bowels were about to turn into water at the prospect of being with his kid's mother was when a teenage Rick was about to marry Amber.

That phone conversation between Bill and Carowhine had me fuming.  What an insipid, self-serving little bitch.  Why is she on the phone arguing with him instead of telling Thomas the truth herself?  I suppose she can later claim that she was only following orders when Bill demanded that she call Thomas NOW.  For all her whining that she was done with "this lie," Carowhine did exactly as Bill ordered her to do.  Scum.  Pure unadulterated scum.  My spidey senses are tingling again because when Bill mentioned Carowhine's pending "miracle cure,"  I think those words are going to come back and bite him and Carowhine in a way that neither of them anticipated.

• Love 11

KKL/Brooke looks amazing!  She and Bill make a striking couple. 

Bill is obsessed with erecting his phallic shaped XL tower, has a big pointy sword necklace, has a hidden sex room in office, and is called Stallion. Not positive but think Show's saying he has a big dick. 

Katie and Wyatt make sense since both only hook up with family members exes and both are the less favored/thirstier sibling. 

(i think actually last summer around this time I posted they'd be a compatible couple given those factors.)

Calling it now. They will split for the same reason. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

This, CountryGirl.  So much, THIS.

Is there some first commandment in B&B's "bible" that decrees that "Brooke Logan, no matter whom she marries, shalt not, and will not ever be happy?"  Does that commandment end with, "So let it be written; so let it be done?" 

It's the bash and blame Brooke mantra that has existed since the moment Stephanie first laid eyes on Brooke.

Good grief.  The one thing I thought I could count on is that Bill would at least tell Brooke the truth, no matter how unpleasant it would be for her to hear.  She knows him well enough to at least ask him point blank that he tell her the truth about whether the votes were tabulated and who actually won the contest.  Instead, he's evasive and sticks to his, "the children won" canard.  Then to add insult to injury, he suggests some "stallion" time aboard the Stella Maris.  Normally, I would find such a scene cute and endearing for my favorite couple, but it reeks of manipulation.  And, excuse me for being crude, but now it appears that Bill will just throw some dick Brooke's way to keep her in line.  Is that how we're rolling now?  Very disappointing on so many levels.  It's just one more lie on top of a growing mountain of deception.  And, given how Bill keeps checking his phone, I have no doubt that Brooke will inadvertently discover that he lied to her and concealed the truth about Spectra winning the "fashion challenge."  When she finds out, I hope she slaps the cowboy shit out of Bill.

Bill should know better and I, too, find it damn insulting that all it takes is some dick for Brooke to shut up and stop asking questions. This couple deserves better. 

And, speaking of B&B commandments, it also seems that men are destined to fall in love or lust with their current or former stepmothers.  Good lord.  Just because Wyatt and Katie are free agents that doesn't automatically mean that they need to be in a relationship together.  I totally agree with GrisGris that Katie is too old, bitter and jaded to start acting all brand new because she and Wyatt kissed.  Not to mention that Wyatt was once married to Katie's little niece, and Wyatt is also her little son's half-brother.  If she wants to see how that works out, ask Brooke and Ridge and her nephew, Rick (whom she used to babysit).  As Fred Sanford once said, that's just too much damn family in one house.

You and @grisgris have nailed it exactly. He's a breath of fresh air and she's a dried up lemon. 

I also agree with those who believe that Nicole is pregnant with her miracle grow child especially now that she's gotten the modeling bug.  And, yes, that will all occur as yet another "secret of us kissing" storyline develops.  Can't these writers do anything original with its small, incestuous cast?  There is no way in the world that I would be in Monte Carlo (especially for the first time) and not want to spend the night getting my drink on and dancing my ass off.

This is B&B, unoriginal and merry-go-incest is what they do best.

One of the most egregious commandments that B&B uses to break up a couple is the "Thou shalt always be with thine baby-mama even when thou art in a satisfying and committed relationship with another."  I'm sick of it.  Evidently, this has all come full circle.  Thomas himself was a bait baby and he's being saddled with one now by a woman whom he clearly is no longer in love with.  Oh, and Bill, that real man who needed to step up that you said Thomas should be?  Well, honey--this is how a real man behaves.  Thomas told Sally the truth (as he knows it) and didn't try to manipulate how she would respond.  This lie is devastating for both of them.  Sally is enough of a woman to understand and actually loves Thomas for the sacrifice he is willing to make even if it comes at her expense.   The last time I saw a young man look as if his bowels were about to turn into water at the prospect of being with his kid's mother was when a teenage Rick was about to marry Amber.

Interesting how self-proclaimed "real man" Bill is lying once again, most especially his wife, the woman he turned over a new life for (of sorts). 

You nailed Thomas' demeanor over breaking up with Sally for Carowhine exactly.

That phone conversation between Bill and Carowhine had me fuming.  What an insipid, self-serving little bitch.  Why is she on the phone arguing with him instead of telling Thomas the truth herself?  I suppose she can later claim that she was only following orders when Bill demanded that she call Thomas NOW.  For all her whining that she was done with "this lie," Carowhine did exactly as Bill ordered her to do.  Scum.  Pure unadulterated scum.  My spidey senses are tingling again because when Bill mentioned Carowhine's pending "miracle cure,"  I think those words are going to come back and bite him and Carowhine in a way that neither of them anticipated.

Bitch can't claim shit. No one, Uncle Bill included, held a gun to her disheveled head and forced her to go right along with the lie nor up the ante with the cheap stunt of putting Douglas on the phone. Klassy indeed. Honestly, if the character did drop dead, I couldn't care less. She's brought nothing to the show except for a brief hint of interest during the early days of CaRidge, which, looking back, hasn't held up as quite the intriguing storyline it initially appeared. She's nothing but a legacy character's name and has inspired nothing but the desire to FF through her scenes. 

So much word to your post!

• Love 7

I call BS on Nicole being soooooooooo tired that she had to skip Zende's party.  She is 21-22?  No one that young blows off a party. Tired is not a word in a young 20-something's vocabulary.

Nope. Nope. Nope It's still all about Nicole wanting to be Lizzie's mother.  I thought I caught some shade from Nicole on "bad mother" Maya going to the party even though Lizzie was fine and Rick was there.

I completely understand Zende being miffed Nicole blew off his big night.

Fearless Prediction:  Custody Fight Round 2 or we shake up the couples to be ZenYa  and RicNic.

• Love 5

Oh Plu-eeze!!!!!   Zzzzzzende going after Maya?  Seriously?   Rick going after Nicole?  Sheesh.  What this show needs is a massive cleaning, dumping as many characters as necessary to stop these semi-incestuous relationships.  It's just getting boring and they need new blood on this show.  I sit here thinking about me sleeping with my brother-in-law or my mother's sister's husband.  Gross. 

• Love 8

When I saw Katie looking at Maya and Zende I wanted to slap her because you could see the busy body wheels churning in her head, creating drama where there was none. And what's up with Bill and Brooke making out at the club? They're a bit long in the tooth for that. This show sucked today.

• Love 8

If Brooke breaks up with Bill over this I'd have to call bullshit on it. To me the whole reason Bill loves Brooke is because she allows him to be the unrepentant asshole he's always been. So if she can ignore all the crap he's pulled on her family, why would she break up over this ? .............. Oh right it's the lying not the act that counts.

Bill's (typical) behavior here is the reason I never had a dog in the Bill/Ridge ( both assholes) fight although I find Bill more entertaining.

Edited by Gudzilla
  • Love 6

That after party was laughable. They all seemed so awkward around each other. It was almost as if they hadn't even rehearsed it and were just thrown into it to ad lib. So Zende defends Maya against that obnoxious jerk, she thanks him, gives him a kiss on the cheek and a hug. And there's the ultimate buttinsky, Katie, in the background giving them the snark eye. Huh?! What the hell is wrong with her? She was just making out with Wyatt hiding behind the columns!! These writers really, really dropped the ball on this episode! Hated it.

• Love 10

Oh Katie, we've seen that look before.  One minute she's a couple of kisses away from getting the Big D from Wyatt.  Next minute she's back on Neigbourhood Watch, Monaco version.  Some people don't deserve to be happy and Katie is one of them.  Personally, I don't care for the idea of Katie/Wyatt but I don't understand why she always has to be in other people's business.  An attractive man is VERY MUCH INTO YOU.  Focus on that.

Has anybody at B&B ever been to an exclusive after-party?  Because that was just as lame as the fashion show.  Parties like that are either the height of luxury or in places so nasty, you need a tetanus shot just to walk in. 

Why is Zende such a standup guy with Maya and such a pouty bitch with his own wife.  I don't think there is any romantic interest between Maya and Zende.  AT ALL.  He was just being a standup guy and looking out for his family.  As he should.  And I don't think there's anything between Nicole and Rick either.  All Rick wanted was for Nicole to get the fuck out of his room, so he could strip down to his shorts and get comfortable.  But the stupid bitch wouldn't leave.

$Bill and Brooke looked so good together; it's a shame he doesn't deserve her. 

• Love 7

Mightysparrow, totally agree with everything you said. We just came back from our annual family reunion, with 22 people. I kissed and hugged everyone when they arrived and when they left. As they did also with everyone. Brooke needs to throw Katie over the side of the Stella Maris and sail off into the sunset. What? Katie is missing? I have no idea what could have happened to her. Oh, well. Life goes on. See you back home in LA. 

• Love 8

Today, Zende is wearing a Jackson Pollock design.  Nicole is such a wet mop.  Too tired my ass.  I was wondering what the plot point of Nicole being tired was but I got my answer in the last minute when it gave Katie the chance to do her patented Daytime Emmy Award winning condescending side eye. This must of been Katie's reward for allowing Wyatt to molest her lips.

Could that scene with Zende, Maya, and the two idiots be anymore lame. Casey Stengel one asked of the 1962 Mets, "Can anybody here play this game?"  Well, O ask can anybody here act?  

• Love 10

When I saw Katie spying (accidentally) on Maya & Nicole. I screamed, "Mind your own business Mrs. Kravitz!" Why is Heather Tom being written as some old shrew? She's only 42. Not 82!

• Love 15