Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Since when?

I could very well be wrong, so feel free to correct me if I am, but I think I remember us being scolded a year or so ago, when several people were debating on both sides of the 'misunderstanding" that lead to Douglas' conception.

• Love 2
(edited)

So Steffy is behind the resurrection of Caroline.  And Steffy is not manipulative?  Give me a break. If you go to Wikipedia and look up manipulative, Steffy picture is featured.  Love the way the pot (Steffy) is calling the kettle Black (Sally). Shelia's picture is under psychos of soap operas. Charlie deserves what Shelia dishes out. Maybe he likes toad soup better than lemon bars.  

Eric, you are in deep ??.  I feel we are going to have a redux of Adam and Eve via Eric of Shelia. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I could very well be wrong, so feel free to correct me if I am, but I think I remember us being scolded a year or so ago, when several people were debating on both sides of the 'misunderstanding" that lead to Douglas' conception.

You could be right nkotb, I may have missed that particular post, but I do remember post after post of interpretations of the night in question.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

And, last but not least, is the return of Caroline and the baby-mama drama that undoubtedly came to Los Angeles with her.  Her commentary to Sally was totally bizarre.  The Sally of old would have put Miss Thing on blast quick, fast and in a hurry.  Like, why can’t Thomas be a father to Douglas and still be in a relationship with somebody whose name isn't Caroline Spencer Forrester?

Maybe it's just my bored self imagining things, but I could have sworn they went through this before.  Didn't Sally try to end things with Thomas when Lockjaw...I mean Caroline...moved to NY & Sally thought they should all be together as a family?

4 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Back in the day of the Stephanie/Brooke fued it seemed there wasn't a day where either one of them was absent.  It was like Steph and Brooke on Monday, Wednesday and Friday eps, Steph only on Tuesday and Brooke only on Thursday.  Production knew who drew viewers.

What bugs me is that the same characters are on day after day after day until you can't stand the sight of them anymore, but then they disappear into the ether making you wonder if they're even on the show anymore.  I've seen a lot of talk that things are getting better in that respect, but I'm really not seeing any kind of noticeable improvement.

• Love 2

I have to give a couple of STFU's.

First to Steffy, STFU forever and always.

Second (and probably UO) to Brooke for the 3rd degree in front of Lt. Hotdog, I'd find it more acceptable if she hadn't lied to this same cop about her current husbands drunk driving accident. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

I have to give a couple of STFU's.

First to Steffy, STFU forever and always.

Second (and probably UO) to Brooke for the 3rd degree in front of Lt. Hotdog, I'd find it more acceptable if she hadn't lied to this same cop about her current husbands drunk driving accident. 

Oh, snap I had forgotten about that! Brooke did cover up for her man.

And wouldn't a Steffy struck mute by some kind of accident (Oh, say, Sally throwing a paperweight and hitting Steffy square in the throat?) be a crazy kind of storyline? Who could be her muse to help her speak again (like Caroline did for Ridge)?

And don't laugh about the paperweight throwing Sally. We found out about Ridge being a Marrone due to this comedy of errors:

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Perhaps one of the mods can clear it up, but I've only ever noticed them step in when a subject goes on way to long, or is on the verge of being too heated. It's not so much that the topic is banned, but that no single subject can just dominate the thread.

Which, on a side note, is why I'm glad each soap gets it's own forum here as opposed to the single thread at TWoP. While it wasn't so much an issue with this fandom, I remember the Y&R thread would repeatedly become All About Adam for days at a time until TWoP Howard, in the only good moderation decision she ever made in ten years, shut the thread down for a week. And then, there was the raging anti-Meg Synder stan who pissed discourse all over the ATWT thread, even after 90 percent of the fans hated Meg as much as she did. At least now, those of us who would rather just discuss the show and not the BTS drama or deal with rabid fangirling or equally obnoxious anti-character wank can avoid that.

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

What bugs me is that the same characters are on day after day after day until you can't stand the sight of them anymore, but then they disappear into the ether making you wonder if they're even on the show anymore.  I've seen a lot of talk that things are getting better in that respect, but I'm really not seeing any kind of noticeable improvement.

To put it another way: even on the biannual day off that Hope, Steffy or Liam got off from Show back when the ToD infested B&B like tribbles on the Enterprise, we still had to sit through scenes of the grown ups discussing this shit ad nauseum:

*Bill and Katie fighting over his meddling

*Brooke and Ridge having issues about which daughter Liam should be with

*Rick getting dragged into the crap, exposing Liam to prove something to Carowhile, which gave birth to the WE WIZ WOBBED rubbish that's reached meme status

*All of Brooke's overinvolvement. Who sits in to their grown kid's therapy sessions? All three of her other kids have been in major medical crises and she wasn't that involved in Rick's transplant, Bridget's miscarriage or even RJ's concussion.

*Taylor's bad advice to Steffy for the sake of scoring against Brooke. She actually did tell Steffy after Portofino "yeah, maybe you should move on" only to back track when she learned the marriage was invalid.

*Every goddamn scene where someone is lecturing Liam and he does his Ricky Recruit thousand mile stare. If I had to do a drinking game for every one of those scenes, it'd be more alcohol than I consumed my entire five years of Naval service.

*I don't remember Stephanie being too much involved in all of that ironically (Which is how I figured Flannery was retiring soon), but I'm sure she pitched in to fight for Steffy as well.

TLDR: it's still not great, but at least right now, we're getting the different types of stupid rotated a slight bit better and the writers seem to have listened to that survey from last year. Steffy and Liam have had almost nine months of unity and there doesn't seem to be any infidelity story on the horizon for them (for now). I wished the Lizzie thing was addressed last year, but at least it was, and Quinn finally has a strong enemy in Sheila. Plus, there's been some attempt at friendship beyond the mutual gain variety with Coco and Nicole, and a slow(ish) burn in Tally. Five months in and no talk about marriage.

It ain't great, but I can sit through it these days, which is more than I can say for the new and "improved" Y&R with 110 percent more Philly :/

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10

Looks like Faudi visited the same tanning parlor that Thomas visited last week. Girlfriend was glowing radioactive orange. Goes well with the latest monstrosity gracing the top of her head. What a conniving bitch! Well, I see those two are going to tag-team Sally.  Yep. Caroline has got herself a nice sets of Instagram eyebrows. That skirt she had on wasn't doing her any favors but in fairness, I don't think that style and fabric would flatter anybody.

Why do I think that we're finally being led along to the eventual demise of Charlie? I'm kind of disappointed in Sheila, though. When she initially posed the offer to Charlie, I thought that maybe she'd somehow salted away millions by some illicit means while behind bars.  I could totally see Sheila getting involved in an inside training program and becoming a computer hacker whiz and managed to pilfer off millions via identity theft or something. I know ... I'll show myself out.

At least I am relieved (momentarily) that Eric is safe. His abrupt disappearance had me convinced that Sheila was holding him captive somewhere. Give it time ...

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Looks like Faudi visited the same tanning parlor that Thomas visited last week. Girlfriend was glowing radioactive orange. Goes well with the latest monstrosity gracing the top of her head. What a conniving bitch! Well, I see those two are going to tag-team Sally.  Yep. Caroline has got herself a nice sets of Instagram eyebrows. That skirt she had on wasn't doing her any favors but in fairness, I don't think that style and fabric would flatter anybody.

Why do I think that we're finally being led along to the eventual demise of Charlie? I'm kind of disappointed in Sheila, though. When she initially posed the offer to Charlie, I thought that maybe she'd somehow salted away millions by some illicit means while behind bars.  I could totally see Sheila getting involved in an inside training program and becoming a computer hacker whiz and managed to pilfer off millions via identity theft or something. I know ... I'll show myself out.

At least I am relieved (momentarily) that Eric is safe. His abrupt disappearance had me convinced that Sheila was holding him captive somewhere. Give it time ...

Sheila attempting to blackmail Charlie is so lame. As if anyone would believe anything Sheila says

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Oh Fauxdi, FUCK THE HELL OFF!!! 

The only thing that made the Fauxdi/Caroline scenes bearable was just how AWFUL both of them looked.  That much smug is wasted on creatures with hair and skin like that.  Teaming Fauxdi and Caroline up is going to backfire badly because these are two incredibly unpleasant women.  I understand that the actress who plays Caroline is a lovely person but she plays Caroline as a snide, condescending, nasty piece of work.  It's no surprise Caroline and Fauxdi are friends because they're exactly alike.

Charlie is an INCREDIBLY stupid man.  He must have heard about Sheila's reign of terror by now, so to meet her in a seedy hotel room, ALONE is sheer madness.  Sheila could make up for a lot of her misdeeds if she just killed Charlie and got him off my tv.  I can't believe that when Eric Forrester needs to get away from it all, he choose a hotel on Skid Row.  Especially a hotel that seems to cater to psychopaths who just got out of prison.

I find it hard to believe that Fauxdi has time to interfere in Thomas' love life, when the woman who 'killed' her mother and shot Brooke (among assorted other crimes) is running around freely.  Little Miss 'Family Is Everything' should be a little more concerned about a bigger threat to her family than Sally Spectra.  But old habits die hard and Fauxdi was born to ruin people's personal lives.

There are no words to describe how badly I want Hope to return.  I know Kim Matula is working on a primetime show but surely she could do double duty.  And if Kim can't come back, then for God's sake recast.  My dream scenario is the moment Liam realizes that Steffy brought Caroline back to break up Thomas and Sally, Hope walks in, looking as gorgeous as ever.  He'll remember what a sweet young woman she was and how happy they were before that viper imprinted on him.  And I want it to take place at Wyatt's wedding to which ever woman will have him.  With no available man to sink her talons into, Fauxdi hangs herself with her own extensions.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, grisgris said:

I would have liked this as well, seeing as Sheila for all her conniving is pretty damn smart. Not just "smarter than the bozos she's surrounded by." Her nursing career is done, but seeing her be a hacker would have been a god way to connect to Steffy via Liam, where his long forgotten computer skillz can be put to good use.

Speaking of, someone ought to call Steffy and Thomas to let them know the psycho who shot their mom is back in town. Just saying.

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

find it hard to believe that Fauxdi has time to interfere in Thomas' love life, when the woman who 'killed' her mother and shot Brooke (among assorted other crimes) is running around freely.  Little Miss 'Family Is Everything' should be a little more concerned about a bigger threat to her family than Sally Spectra.  But old habits die hard and Fauxdi was born to ruin people's personal lives.

It's not out of character at all for Stuffy. She was more than willing to sit back and push Thomas onto Hope during her first joke of a marriage, for all that she was railing against those evil Logans infesting the pure and noble Forrester bloodline. But hey, anything to keep Liam's Swiss cheese attention span focused on her, including throwing her own brother under the bus? ?

I had hoped Caroline had outgrown the stupid schoolgirl shit after the first go around with Maya, but evidently not. Rick wasn't worth it, and Thomas is even less so. And teaming up with Steffy?  I hope Liam finds out and chews both of them out for it, given the many times he's been wobbed by people's meddling.

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

There are no words to describe how badly I want Hope to return.  I know Kim Matula is working on a primetime show but surely she could do double duty.  And if Kim can't come back, then for God's sake recast.  My dream scenario is the moment Liam realizes that Steffy brought Caroline back to break up Thomas and Sally, Hope walks in, looking as gorgeous as ever.  He'll remember what a sweet young woman she was and how happy they were before that viper imprinted on him.  And I want it to take place at Wyatt's wedding to which ever woman will have him.  With no available man to sink her talons into, Fauxdi hangs herself with her own extensions.

Preferably Katie's. Her own sins aside, Steffy was a far more damaging omnipresence to the Batie marriage than Brooke ever was. It'll be so ironic, Alana Morrisette will have to re-record her song to sing about it.

• Love 7

I didn't see the Tuesday episode but read a synopsis. I figured that Eric had checked into a luxury hotel (one that Sheila had scammed her way into). You mean seriously that he checked into a "no tell motel"?!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Oh, snap I had forgotten about that! Brooke did cover up for her man.

And wouldn't a Steffy struck mute by some kind of accident (Oh, say, Sally throwing a paperweight and hitting Steffy square in the throat?) be a crazy kind of storyline? Who could be her muse to help her speak again (like Caroline did for Ridge)?

And don't laugh about the paperweight throwing Sally. We found out about Ridge being a Marrone due to this comedy of errors:

That clip was comedy gold! Not quite as funny as the extended fight scene where Ridge falls into the furnace (that qualifies as hands down the most unintentionally hilarious scene B&B has ever produced), but still right up there with "Not gonna happen, Rick!".

• Love 3
5 hours ago, bannana said:

Please explain to me why Eric Forrester would not be staying in a four star hotel?  Instead, he's in a budget hotel alongside Sheila.

That because TIIC don't give a crap about logic and just absurdity for the sake of drama. It looked to me that Eric was a little out of it and could of had one martini too many. This could also be a "Leaving Las Vegas" situation where Eric wants to drink Beats Vodka and wallows in his misery in obscurity. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, bannana said:

Please explain to me why Eric Forrester would not be staying in a four star hotel?  Instead, he's in a budget hotel alongside Sheila.

I think it's a combination of showing just how low he feels from Quinn's betrayal (he's so messed up he went to a budget inn as it matches how he feels inside!), he wants to stay off the family's grid (no one would think to look for him at anything less than a four star hotel), and he may be contemplating pulling a Victor Newman where he wanders off to find a new wife out in the country.

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

That because TIIC don't give a crap about logic and just absurdity for the sake of drama. It looked to me that Eric was a little out of it and could of had one martini too many. This could also be a "Leaving Las Vegas" situation where Eric wants to drink Beats Vodka and wallows in his misery in obscurity. 

So we are now to believe that out of all hotels in LA, Eric coincidentally checks into the one where Sheila is staying? Right next to Sheila's room? Or did Sheila mastermind this somehow? If she did, she's good. I mean, really good. It would have been one thing if she had found out where Eric was staying and then checked into the same hotel. But managing to somehow subliminally manipulate Eric into checking into the very hotel where Sheila is already staying, that is advanced stuff. Sheila apparently has the ability to make people, or reality itself, bend to her will.

• Love 10

I figured that it was probably a very nice hotel and Shelia somehow conned her way into getting a room there.

I guess that Eric retreating to their Big Bear cabin (we haven't seen that for a while, come to think of it ... ) would be too risky, given that it's probably the first place where Quinn and Ridge would look for him.

I would hardly blink an eye is we get this retread: A distraught Quinn goes to Big Bear to regroup. She gets scared of something and immediately phones Ridge, who drops everything (including actually tending to/disciplining Slouchy) to rescue her. Insert (earthquake, thunderstorm w/power outage, name your natural disaster) and they end up in bed (or on the floor) together. Afterwards, Quinn and Eric reconcile and which leads to another BBB (Big Bear Boink ala Taylor and James) to hang over Quidge's head until POD intervenes and offers another prime blackmail opportunity to Katie, Sheila, Ivy ...

That scene between Carowhine and Stuffy was just painful to watch yesterday. Maybe Grams will back Sally and we'll get to see more of her devious take-no-prisoners attitude. I would sign-off on that because while I didn't approve of Grams strong-arming Sally and Coco, I'd be 1000% behind whatever she dishes out to Faudi and Instagram-brows!

I would be OK with a recast of Hope. My only reservation is that it would add yet another single young female to the cast. We already have Ivy wasted and the inevitable Katie-Wyatt hook-up, there are no more eligible men to go around. I don't think that

Spoiler

James Warwick is going to be around long-term and if so, then I see him pegged for either Quinn (if Shelia ends up with Eric) or possibly Katie.

• Love 4
(edited)

Recap for Tues. 7/11/17:

Another snoozefest with a side of heifer bitch.

We open at Thomas' loft where he is playing with his now-grown-to-toddler son with Caroline and her eyebrows and Fauxdi and her fake as hell extensions looking on.

Thomas.jpg.17bf917690a4a5452e11f80e026b1ca9.jpg

Thomas is completely engrossed in Douglas and so a lot of the barbs shot at him from these two harpies go (mostly) unnoticed.

Thomas (to Douglas): "You ready to start shooting hoops? How's this?"

Caroline snarks: "Well, he'd be very happy to spend time with you, no matter what you were doing." Sure, he would, and mommy, too, right? 

Thomas: "Tell me about it. I have missed him so much. Video chats every night is not enough. There's nothing like face-to-face." 

Caroline, fishing as always, "So, they're keeping you pretty busy over at Spectra, huh?"

Thomas: "Yeah. I mean, that is all that I've been doing, non-stop."

Caroline: "And then there's your new relationship with Sally." Which is none of your business.

Thomas, not listening: "Mm-hmm."

Steffy remarks how busy he's been and Thomas smiles, clearly excited: "It's pretty much like starting up a brand-new business. Plus, I don't know if you heard, but our little fashion house decided to challenge Forrester Creations to a fashion showdown...swimwear. All for charity...at the Spencer Summit in Monaco."

Caroline: "Yeah, I saw that in the trades. That sounds...fun." She looks like she found a cockroach crawling nearby.

Steffy: "Yeah, it was more like an ambush. But, you know, that's our Sally." She's not your anything.

Thomas brushes that off: "It was my idea. But all of this has added a lot to my plate." He thanks Caroline for bringing him and hugs his son, telling him he loves him, then leaves for Spectra.

Steffy watches him head off, clearly eager to get to work and his lady love: "Wow! You see why I called?" Why am I not surprised that Princess Heifer called Carowhine to cause trouble?

Puffy.thumb.jpg.8c023e7643190b038466dd724c9880e2.jpg

Caroline doesn't answer but it's a rhetorical question, so no need. She puts Douglas down for a nap.

Steffy: "Douglas is adorable. You're doing an amazing job with him."

Caroline sighs, all long-suffering martyr: "You mean considering I'm doing it alone? I mean, I shouldn't say that. My moms have been so helpful. But... where's his father? Across the country, playing 'let's make a life together' with Sally Spectra." Fuck you, bitch. You are the one who moved to New York. You are the one who ended it with Thomas and this after ruining his burgeoning relationship with Sasha. And isn't it interesting that then as now, she only wanted Thomas and their happy little family when he had someone else in his life. Thomas has clearly moved on and isn't interested anymore. The  only thing between them at this point is their son.

Steffy: "Yeah. And I know that bothers you."

Caroline: "I mean...and maybe it's wrong. But I resent her. I miss Thomas and Douglas misses his father. But he has gotten so involved with Sally and her business that now there's just no time for us." No time for YOU, you mean.

Carowhine.thumb.jpg.743792da13a0b9e914f3fd6c7dfeb850.jpg

Steffy is the epitome of sympathy: "No, I know. He's crazy about Sally. And I wish I could deny it, but..."

Caroline: "How'd they even end up together?" What difference does it make?

Steffy: "I don't know. She's manipulative." Steffy is the last person on earth who should be throwing around "manipulative" what with all the gondola trapping and mountain wedding orchestrating (and that's just a drop in her bucket of shady shit). Sally didn't manipulate anything. "And I tried to like her for Thomas' sake." She hated her on sight. "But, like, right when she met Thomas, she manipulated him. She manipulated our entire family."

DQ3Rx.gif

Steffy insists he should be with Caroline and Douglas, not across town with Sally and Caroline just eats that up with a spoon.

Steffy: "Sally lured him out of our lives. Forrester, our family, you and Douglas. I mean, would he be spending more time with you in New York if it wasn't for Sally?" Other than some trips to see Douglas, I'm thinking not. Sally or no Sally.

Caroline: "He definitely used to come a lot more often, that's for sure." 

Steffy: "And now he's too busy rebuilding Spectra Fashions and his relationship with Sally. Everything is about Sally. " OMG, she is obsessed. I'm almost getting a Flowers in the Attic vibe...shuddering. "But..." She gives a long sigh. "Honestly, I just blame myself. I really do."

Caroline: "Why?"

Steffy: "Sally was about to leave town, and I just opened my big mouth and... Thomas went to rescue Sally." If you hadn't told him, Liam would have.  And Thomas did NOT rescue Sally.

Caroline's feathers are clearly ruffled. "What'd you say?"

Steffy, not wanting to share Caroline's uncle's part in this: "Well, no, it's nothing. That ship has sailed. But they're attached at the hip now."

Caroline: "And you want to change that."

Steffy: "I just want Thomas' life back on track. You have no idea the awful decisions he's making because of Sally." Why are they awful? Because he's no longer kissing your ass? "You know, that's why I asked you to come here. And I want you to stay here in LA. With Douglas. Thomas may not know it now, but he really needs you." No, he doesn't. He's made that abundantly clear..." So she'll use her little nephew as leverage to get Thomas to do her bidding and Caroline seems all too eager to go along with it. And Carowhine is so stupid, she doesn't see she's being used as well because I don't recall these two being chummy before.

Steffy: "I just don't know what Thomas sees in her. I mean, she has no redeeming value whatsoever. " Seriously with this shit? "She's a con artist. She's a thief. But... Thomas just can't stay away." 

Caroline: "Is it love?"

Steffy: "He thinks it's love." Because it IS love. It is because Thomas and Sally say it and feel it. Your opinion is worthless.

Caroline: "What do you think?"

Steffy: "It's early and love can be sidetracked. I think the real question is, what do you want?" 

Caroline: "Thomas. I mean, there's still something there between us. I can feel it every time that we're together." It's one-sided, honey. "And...I know that Douglas wants his father. I genuinely believe that we can make it work and be a family." Which is the absolute worst reason a couple who have no business staying together should stay together.

Steffy: "That's how it should be." 

Caroline: "I mean, it's my fault. I'm the one that left. Thomas didn't want us to leave, and if I would have just stayed, then there would be no room for Sally. But now he just... he seems really committed to her." No, he IS committed to her.

Steffy: "Well, he shouldn't be. We're gonna fix this. Thomas' place is with you and with Douglas, not her. His relationship with Sally Spectra is gonna end." Hard pass on this gruesome twosome.

Over at SF, Saul is in a snit over the new logo but Darlita loves it, of course.

Shirley notes that her Sally girl is distracted and after Darlita and Saul leave her office, she gets Sally to tell her what's wrong.

Shirley: "I know when something's weighing on you. What is it? Is everything all right with you and Thomas?"

Sally shares that Caroline aka Thomas' babymama called.

Sally.thumb.jpg.03dfdd7f14562c5902fade936b0571fe.jpg

Shirley: "What exactly did Caroline say?"

Sally: "That she is aware that Thomas is working here and that he and I are in a relationship."

Shirley: "What was her tone?"

Sally: "I don't know. Confident. She saw fit to remind me that she and Thomas have a son."

Shirley scoffs: "I'll bet."

Sally: "I don't know. She said that she was looking for him and that she wanted him to call her back. That's it."

Shirley is annoyed and smells a rat. With Sharpie eyebrows. "So far." 

Grams.thumb.jpg.d45075a7f80067426fc3128cc413e9d0.jpg

Sally: "To be honest, I am not crazy about the fact that Caroline is trying to get back in Thomas' life." And I can understand this, but she needs to hold onto Thomas' love and commitment to her.

Shirley: "And as much as I don't like any of this, you know what? You have an advantage." She laughs. "You're here. Caroline is in New York, thousands of miles away." That's what you think, Grams, but WTF to acting like proximity is the only thing giving her an advantage.

Thomas sweeps in then and Sally's eyes light up when she sees him, but only for a moment, as she wonders as to why he's late. He reveals that Caroline and Douglas are in town and he's excited for her to meet his son.

Sally: "I would love to meet your son." She clears her throat. "Caroline, maybe...not."

Thomas: "It has to happen eventually. Why not do it while we're in the same zip code? And trust me, you are going to like her, along with Douglas."

Sally: "Just not sure she's gonna like me very much."

Thomas: "Why?" Dude, are you really that dense?

Sally shares that she spoke to Caroline the other day: "There was just a certain... edge."

Thomas all but rolls his eyes: "Yeah. That is Caroline. I mean, she gets exasperated when the universe doesn't conform to her time frame." So much for his "connection" and "feelings" for Caroline. 

He tells her that Caroline is impulsive (read wants what she wants when she wants it) and that he figures she came out to LA because it had been a while since he visited Douglas (note, he says "Douglas," and not both of them).

Sally worries about how him working for SF is going over with Caroline.

Thomas seems to really sense her concern and tries his best to reassure her: "Hey. Caroline and I are not together. We share a child, yes. And we will always have a bond over that. But we're not together and we haven't been for a really long time."

Sally: "I know. Okay? It's just...hearing her voice made her real. So far, Caroline has only been a face in a magazine or someone that lives in New York. But now, all of a sudden, here she is." You can tell she hates feeling like this, vulnerable, but Thomas is touched by it all the same.

Thomas: "I understand that. And I know that she can come off as a mean girl sometimes (SOMETIMES???), but honestly, babe, I wouldn't even be surprised if, at some point, you guys become friends or get along." Thomas, stop living in the land of naivete. 

Sally: "You really think that's possible?" I wish it were possible, that they could be friends and even work together and Saul could unleash all his pent-up whatever with Caroline as I think those two could sizzle. It would be a million times more refreshing to have two women befriend one another vs the catty competitive BS. It would also foil Fauxdi and I'm always down for that.

Thomas: "I don't know. Maybe. In an ideal world, yes, that'd be great. But it doesn't matter. Whether she approves, or whether anyone approves... I am with you." He lifts her up on a side cabinet (damn!) and shows her just how much he's with her by kissing her thoroughly. Saving an otherwise boring as f**k episode.

Tally.jpg.cbeb37f207c38d2f991da02a3d381b1b.jpg

Sally smiles, flushed and not a little flustered: "You always make me feel better."

Thomas: "That's my job."

Sally: "You...have many jobs."

Thomas grins: "Yeah, I do...." Sally giggles, most of her doubts forgotten. At least for this moment. He adds, "This one is the easiest, though. It doesn't even feel like work. Look at me." She does. "No one and nothing will ever come between us." His eyes tell her he means it and her eyes answer that she believes him. For now.

Tally2.jpg.4f011d5b46efe2faa8caf996f7da6f57.jpg

There's some nonsense with Sheila trying to blackmail Charlie, after revealing Eric knows about Quinn and Ridge and kicked her cheating ass to the curb and I don't care and I'm sure you don't either.  So, I'll just cut to the chase and share that in the plot contrivance of all plot contrivances (but this is B&B after all), she's about to open the door to room when whom should she see down the hallway but a MIA Eric, who's checking in.

Eric.jpg.30e6fec6ab5a8ac71b0c854e3be420b5.jpg

Sheila: "Eric?"

Eric: "Sheila? What...? What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

Sheila: "Uh, I didn't. This place is where I've been staying. But what are you doing here?"

Eric: "I didn't want anybody to bother me." So that explains him staying at something other than the Ritz or wherever his usual is, but the hotel didn't look like the same dive motel Quinn was staying in when she was first hooking up with Eric. It looked fairly nice.

Sheila laughs: "And you end up just down the hall from me. What a coincidence." KB practically winks at him, beaming. "Or is it?"

Sheila.jpg.50d18ab4e6cb757e96e1df4d0e70c480.jpg

God only knows where this is going to go...but I love me some KB and JMc so I'll hitch a ride on this train.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, grisgris said:

That scene between Carowhine and Stuffy was just painful to watch yesterday. Maybe Grams will back Sally and we'll get to see more of her devious take-no-prisoners attitude. I would sign-off on that because while I didn't approve of Grams strong-arming Sally and Coco, I'd be 1000% behind whatever she dishes out to Faudi and Instagram-brows!

Reveal hidden contents

James Warwick is going to be around long-term and if so, then I see him pegged for either Quinn (if Shelia ends up with Eric) or possibly Katie.

I would love to see grandmama bear unleash on Carowhine and Fauxdi. Those two wouldn't know what hit them.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Caroline sighs, all long-suffering martyr: "You mean considering I'm doing it alone? I mean, I shouldn't say that. My moms have been so helpful. But... where's his father? Across the country, playing 'let's make a life together' with Sally Spectra." Fuck you, bitch. You are the one who moved to New York. You are the one who ended it with Thomas and this after ruining his burgeoning relationship with Sasha. And isn't it interesting that then as now, she only wanted Thomas and their happy little family when he had someone else in his life. Thomas has clearly moved on and isn't interested anymore. The  only thing between them at this point is their son.

Steffy: "Yeah. And I know that bothers you."

Thanks for another great review, CountryGirl!  I'm thoroughly co-signing onto your sentiments about this baby-mama drama.  I had nothing invested in the whole Carridge/Thomas foolery so I slept through most of it.  But, I'm glad you confirmed something that I thought I missed because I could have sworn it was Carowhine who shagged her ass back to New York with the beh-beh in tow.  Don't even get me started on what could have been between Sasha and Thomas.  

And, Stuffy really needs to take her Botoxed face, hair extensions and manipulations and sit down somewhere.  Boo-Boo, you might be named after your grandmother, but you have neither the gravitas nor the fierceness to step into her designer pumps.  Like, who is actually scared of and intimidated by you?  And, why did bitch sound as if she watched Sesame Street and learned her new word for the day:  manipulation and all derivatives thereof.   If this were one of those biblical flicks, she should have been struck down by lightning for that bit of blasphemy.  If it weren't for her own manipulations--along with numerous assists from Bill--she wouldn't be sitting in the cat's bird seat with her booby prize now.  Talk about a pyrrhic victory.  It's times like this when I have to literally sit on my hands to keep from wasting my prayer life by falling to my knees and fervently praying for Hope's return.  I even question at times if seeing Stuffy's face crack is worth the price of bringing Hope back.  The wall of smug is bad enough, but this chick's lack of self-awareness is mind-boggling.

I have to wonder if Thomas has had "the talk" with his mother yet.  And, it's not about sex, but the pitfalls and challenges of being a baby-mama, who has to stay one step ahead of a rival without looking as you're using your kid as a "weapon."  He may want to ask his mother if it's permissible to break the generational curse of throwing a relationship away to marry your baby-mama for the "sake of the children."  He might also finish that conversation by asking, "Mom--how did that work out for you, Brooke and Dad?  Would you have done things differently if Grandma hadn't been pushing, navigating and calling the shots?"

Dare I hope that Thomas could actually stay resolute now that he realizes that he and Carowhine only share a child together?  I know I was barely paying attention, but I just don't remember their relationship being soooo deep that they had some great romance going.  It was a blink-twice-and-you-missed-it thing.

Also, the writers need to quit playing now that they are determined to keep Sheila around for the foreseeable future.  Is it too much to ask that they at least team her up with a worthy ride-and-die sidekick like Mike Guthrie instead of the hapless, too-stupid-to-countenance Charlie?  Sheila's brand of evil is thoroughly wasted on that tool.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

I would love to see grandmama bear unleash on Carowhine and Fauxdi. Those two wouldn't know what hit them.

I would like to see Grammy go Sweeny Todd on Steffy and bake her into a pie.  Not so much Caroline because she's just as weak minded as Charlie. I still don't forgive her for turning "rape night" into "misunderstanding night". 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Dare I hope that Thomas could actually stay resolute now that he realizes that he and Carowhine only share a child together?  I know I was barely paying attention, but I just don't remember their relationship being soooo deep that they had some great romance going.  It was a blink-twice-and-you-missed-it thing.

It wasn't. It was Thomas with his unrequited love (lust) for her.  He was apparently still carrying a torch from when she had dumped him for Rick and that went into overdrive when she got involved with his daddy (like father, like son, I guess). Misunderstanding Night

It was Rape Night in my book.

happened when Ridge broke up with Caroline and Caroline was immediately horrified and wanted nothing to do with Thomas. 

She and Ridge reconciled and it was Thomas who?

Later, when Thomas learned he was Douglas' father and, conveniently, Ridge had dumped her to be a happy family with Thomas, we saw Caroline start to change her tune and she called the night of Dougie's conception a "misunderstanding" and saw Thomas as having "changed", but by then, it seemed Thomas was more into his son, than her. I mean, it's almost like once he "had" her (and I don't mean to offend - clearly - thus my spoiler tag), he was over her. He did follow her to NYC when she left to spend time with her mom (and I think, lick her wounds over Ridge) but I never got the sense that he would have done that had it not been for their son. It was all offscreen IIRC but that's how it read to me.

Thomas came back to LA, where shortly after, he befriended Sasha and feelings were starting to develop so clearly there was no big romance in NYC. Offscreen or not, would he have left her if he was in love with her? I don't think so. That's when Caroline made a quick return trip to piss on what she considered her territory, waving Dougie in their faces, and sounded the death knell for Tasha. Thomas returned to NYC with her and Douglas (and again, I think it was all about his son) and then Caroline dumped him. That's when he returned to LA for good, with the occasional visit to NYC.

Any big romance or true love (blech!) between them exists only in Caroline's warped mind.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

It wasn't. It was Thomas with his unrequited love (lust) for her.  He was apparently still carrying a torch from when she had dumped him for Rick and that went into overdrive when she got involved with his daddy (like father, like son, I guess). Misunderstanding Night

Reveal hidden contents

It was Rape Night in my book.

happened when Ridge broke up with Caroline and Caroline was immediately horrified and wanted nothing to do with Thomas. 

She and Ridge reconciled and it was Thomas who?

Later, when Thomas learned he was Douglas' father and, conveniently, Ridge had dumped her to be a happy family with Thomas, we saw Caroline start to change her tune and she called the night of Dougie's conception a "misunderstanding" and saw Thomas as having "changed", but by then, it seemed Thomas was more into his son, than her. I mean, it's almost like once he "had" her (and I don't mean to offend - clearly - thus my spoiler tag), he was over her. He did follow her to NYC when she left to spend time with her mom (and I think, lick her wounds over Ridge) but I never got the sense that he would have done that had it not been for their son. It was all offscreen IIRC but that's how it read to me.

Thomas came back to LA, where shortly after, he befriended Sasha and feelings were starting to develop so clearly there was no big romance in NYC. Offscreen or not, would he have left her if he was in love with her? I don't think so. That's when Caroline made a quick return trip to piss on what she considered her territory, waving Dougie in their faces, and sounded the death knell for Tasha. Thomas returned to NYC with her and Douglas (and again, I think it was all about his son) and then Caroline dumped him. That's when he returned to LA for good, with the occasional visit to NYC.

Any big romance or true love (blech!) between them exists only in Caroline's warped mind.

Whew!  Thanks for explaining all that!  I obviously slept through a lot of it.  I also suspect that I tuned out quite a bit because I was more than done with the Triangle of Doom that seemed to eat the show for months on end.  Nor, could I get behind Caroline and Ridge as a couple because I just couldn't get Original Recipe Caroline out of my mind, and frankly it creeped me out.  It's unfortunate that TK wasn't brought on as another character because he clearly had chemistry with this particular actress.  Plus, Caroline could have avoided the Forrester family trifecta (Rick, Ridge and then Thomas).

• Love 4

After Carowhine deep sixed Tasha (RIP what might have been) and dumped Thomas after his 2nd trip to NY, I remember him saying to someone that he returned to LA because there where 3 women in NY and none of them wanted him there.

From that I believed Carowhine dumped him again and wanted nothing to do with him beyond being the cross country baby daddy.  Thomas seemed chill about it, except for missing Douglas, and moved on.

Now we have Carowhine showing up to get Thomas back and break up Tally.  The operative word being "break up Tally."  Carowhine, doesn't want a return of CarTom;  she just doesn't want Thomas to be with anyone else.

I've never really liked Carowhine, except in the beginning of her marriage to Rick.  Once she started being Rumple's "muse" and began all that hand f*cking while "helping" him to draw I so over her. So much so that although Raya were absolutely horrible to her, I didn't have any sympathy.

And . . . is it just me or is Rumple's "affair" with Quinn exactly the same as his affair with Carowhine?  He targeted, flirted, seduced with kisses and deep soulful looks a woman married to another man.  Not just any man -- but first his brother then his father.  I will always believe Rumple went after Caro because he was furious at Rick and wanted to hurt him. How better than destroying Rick's marriage.   Then, of course, there is the fact Rumple truly believes he can have any woman he wants.  No woman can ever resist him, King Ridge.

He dressed up his pursuit of Quinn as saving the family and getting her out of Eric's life, but really it was the challenge of seducing a woman who hated him.

Rumple has always competed with Eric and both his brothers for women, even before the Maronne reveal -- Stephanie, Brooke, Taylor to a certain extent, Carowhine.

Quinn was just the latest in a long string.

• Love 6

Eric: Who can I trust now ?

How about Thorne ? Felicia ? Kristen ? LDG ? Any of the dozens of people who actually did not know, but no Eric will trust the proven psycho.

Ivy is kind of good looking.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

Eric: Who can I trust now ?

How about Thorne ? Felicia ? Kristen ? LDG ? Any of the dozens of people who actually did not know, but no Eric will trust the proven psycho.

Ivy is kind of good looking.

I am surmising that Eric will fall into a relationship with Sheila, things will go seriously awry and Eric will be in the middle of it when Sheila targets Quinn in some way, and after many months, Eric and Quinn will end up together again, with one of them saving the other.  I don't mind this storyline, but I wasn't here for the earlier Sheila storylines, so it is relatively new for me.

• Love 3

I truly cannot believe that this show brought back that demented, murderous Sheila and Eric has one second to spend on her! What the hell is going on here? Do the writers think there are no long term viewers who remember this from years back? Are they hoping to woo more viewers with this sad, old story? I'll read here from now on but will not watch this absolute dreck.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, grisgris said:

I figured that it was probably a very nice hotel and Shelia somehow conned her way into getting a room there.

I guess that Eric retreating to their Big Bear cabin (we haven't seen that for a while, come to think of it ... ) would be too risky, given that it's probably the first place where Quinn and Ridge would look for him.

I miss Big Bear. Stuff would go DOWN at that cabin. Births, attempted murders, confrontations, illicit sexy times.

Few things top Stephanie kicking that door open and attacking pixie cut Brooke who was nursing a broken arm

Quinn and Ridge are the obvious ones to get busy in front of the fire on a bear skin rug. Wyatt probably has lost his Step-Forrester privileges so him taking Katie up for a creative retreat  Uninterrupted sexy times is out.

Maybe Steffy will birth twins up there during a snow storm that Sally has to deliver. 

Although I would love for when someone goes up to Big Bear they discover someone's been secretly living there. Recast amnesia Phoebe or Taylor or Ronn Moss as the real Ridge plotting to reclaim his life.

• Love 5

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Dumb, Dumb,Dumb. And the topper is that TIIC actually think that they can shovel shit and we will say give up more please. Eric is no where to be found and Shelia is in town and the only person who is fearful is Quinn. Now Eric is opening up to a woman who has done more harm to him than anyone. Trust me, famous last words.  What's stupider than stupid?  Now he's going to allow Shelia to pick up his meds at the house.  Death stare duel to the death.  Psycho vs Psycho, Black vs dark gray. Shelia out weighs Quinn but my money is on Quinn but, for the sake of drama, Shelia will knock Quinn out with a candlestick in the living room.  

Brooke loves Eric and she's a great friend, but she cares more about getting to the bottom of textgate than where Eric can be. 

Steffy, just go away!  Please!  

• Love 9
(edited)
23 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

So she'll use her little nephew as leverage to get Thomas to do her bidding and Caroline seems all too eager to go along with it. And Carowhine is so stupid, she doesn't see she's being used as well because I don't recall these two being chummy before.

They weren't. Steffy pitched ten fits when she found out about Caroline and Ridge, then she eventually cooled her jets, but this is yet another "friendship" of the Stephanie/Taylor variety.

23 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy: "It's early and love can be sidetracked.

Well, she should know, given how often she came between Eggo and Hope ?

Except that isn't love at all, but Steffy's never seen loyalty out of her worthless father or had a man who wanted to be with her first, so I can forgive her for such a mistake.

22 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

I even question at times if seeing Stuffy's face crack is worth the price of bringing Hope back.  

For Hope's sake, I hope she never returns to LA. She became an obnoxious, spoiled, self-centered whose blindness to her own BS became as grating as Steffy's but she was never the complete whacked out sociopath that Steffy is. There's a decent human being underneath the ice princess and the idiot game playing she pulled with Wyatt and Liam, one I hope she connected with in her time in Paris. Can anyone see Hope calling up Amber to run interference in Rick's life or pushing RJ onto a rival that's supposedly ruining the family just to keep her man?

If Hope does come back, I'd like for her to say her piece to Steffy, wish her well with Liam, and move on from that chapter of her life, breaking the Cycle of Stupid that plagued their mothers' adult lives. And then maybe make a man outta that cutie pie Saul...or pull a Korra/Asami* with Ivy :)

*For those without kids, Avatar:Legend of Korra saw the protagonist lose her love interest to another girl....who eventually becomes her girlfriend at the end of the series. If Nickelodeon could do it, a 30 year old show set in the LA fashion industry sure can!

Also, it was a kick ass show in its own right apart from that. These young whippersnappers have it good with TV these days :)

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 12

Eric's motto: No fool like an old fool. He just gave his keys (although I've never known the front door to be locked) to that murderous sociopath Sheila. Stephanie's ghost should appear and berate him for the fool he is.

• Love 11
(edited)
On 7/12/2017 at 9:08 PM, LittleIggy said:

Eric's motto: No fool like an old fool.

Of all the boneheaded decisions I've sat through as a viewer, this is without a doubt the absolute most stupid I've ever seen in the entire 30 year history of The Bold and the Beautiful.

More stupid than any woman taking back their respective Waffles.

More stupid that Ridge assuming Taylor would give her blessing over email for him to conceive a baby with his ex the old fashioned way.

More stupid than Bridget standing on a rickety chair five months into an already high risk pregnancy.

More stupid than the DARE campaign and the hissy fits that followed. 

More stupid than Lizzie's conception and Nicole's decision to chase Zende before shed had a chance to heal.

I'm tempted to start a "Things Less Dumberer than Eric Trusting Sheila Carter, What the Hell, Dude?" thread, because seriously.

On 7/12/2017 at 9:08 PM, LittleIggy said:

Stephanie's ghost should appear and berate him for the fool he is.

I nearly typed that the family ought to rail on him for that the way they did about Quinn and Donna before that...but the old idiot won't listen any more than he did in those cases.

I mean, did John McCook ask for this story? He had to realize how stupid this is, no matter how hurt he is with Quinn and Ridge.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 11

Just got through binge watching over two weeks of Show after a nice long vacation, and I am feeling annoyed.

Rant #1 - Sheila; bringing her back and inserting her in a front burner SL that involves all the principle players is just mind numbingly ridiculous. Sheila hasn’t been relevant in what, ten years or more? Now she has strolled back into town and is talking about Quinn like she has known her for years. And all this bunk about her deep and devoted love and caring for Eric? PFFFTTT! Sheila hasn’t changed one bit. She is still the horrid, dark souled devil she ever was. Just like she has always done, she stalked her prey, and got herself an inside henchman. Now, Mike Guthrie wasn’t all that bright, but he wanted in Sheila’s pants in the worst way; Charlie OTOH, is just a dumbass. And that reveal? Good grief, that was painful. I don’t know what I wanted exactly, but I sure didn’t want Quinn and Ridge to look like idiots. And I did not want to see either of them begging Eric in front of that SheBitch either. I don’t have one fuck to give that they were guilty. It was none of Sheila’s concern or business. It was a private matter between a husband, his wife, and his son. I see Sheila’s intrusion into this situation the same way I saw Katie’s; neither of them had any horses in the race, so just butt the fuck out. That was undoubtedly the most unsatisfying and befuddling end to a good SL I have ever watched.  But I think Sheila is about to learn that Quinn is not Stephanie. Or Brooke. Or Taylor. I don’t want to see Quinn revert, but if that is what it takes to end this Sheila nightmare, then I am all for it. I can pretty much predict what is going to happen; even though there is no hidden dungeon, Eric will now become James, and will be Sheila’s prisoner in every way. He is in an undisclosed location, and overnight, has become a doddering old man in his cardigan sweater, with messy hair and an old tired voice. He is slugging back the brew, and is going to become completely reliant on Sheila, who will no doubt start drugging him, or working her mental magic on his confused brain. Quinn and Ridge will somehow come to his rescue allowing Quinn and Eric to reunite, because they have to be endgame. I hate all of it, and am very disappointed with Show for bringing a dead player back into the forefront.

Rant #2 – Eric being upset with Brook. NO. NO. NO!!! Brooke is/was also a victim and was put in a terrible position. If this destroys Eric and Brooke’s relationship I might have to give Show up.

Rant #3 – Steffy, and by extension Caroline. Miss Fauxdilok’s needs to shut her botoxed mouth! Calling Caroline to come to LA and try to fuck up the second best remaining couple? And for what? Caroline made the decision to move back to New York. So, does big mouth expect Thomas to move there too? How the flying fuck is that gonna help FC’s? Does stupid ass think he can design and be part of the team from across the country? All her blabbering about Thomas being present in Douglas’s life would lead a person to believe just that. This stank heifer will do anything to get her way. She doesn’t give a rat’s ass about Thomas “bonding” with his son. She doesn’t give a rat’s ass about Caroline either. No, Fauxdi’s panties are in a twist because Thomas chose “the other side” by choice and free will. Thomas chose to be with the woman who embarrassed her and threw cake on her. This arrogant, self centered little bitch, who manipulated and lied and broke Wyatt’s heart in order to get back into Liam’s bed, has the gall to look down her nose at what Thomas and Sally share? And now we have Bill brewing up some plan. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK all of them! Whatever Bill is planning better be enough to drain Thomas’s sizable bank account, because anything else would be a waste of his time. What is he gonna do? Cause something to happen to their work by having it “disappear” on the way to the show? Burn down Spectra? Replace their designs with something else? Like I said, it better be enough to bankrupt Thomas, because he will come back with guns blazing when he finds out Bill was behind yet another attempt to bring down Sally.

Non-Rant #1 – The adoption papers have been signed! Yes, so glad that ish has been put to rest. I don’t care about any of it, I just didn’t want it to eat the show.

Non-Rant #2 – Brill; I simply flove them. KKL and DD are so natural together, and seem so real. Show best not fuck them up.

General thoughts:

What was the point of the car crash? A short PSA about texting and driving? An attempt to prove Coco is a terrible person? For this viewer the worst thing was watching that beautiful vintage car hit a tree.

I am not sure I am feeling the Katie/Wyatt thing. I don’t dislike them, but her chemistry with SC was much stronger, and hooking up with Liam would have put a world of butt hurt on Steffy.

That bathing suit shoot? Give me strength Lord! Is Steffy morphing into Cleopatra? Not that she could ever hold a candle to the late, great Elizabeth Taylor, but that weird gold dust look she was sporting with the eyeliner? And everyone standing around her as she sat on her chariot, looked more like a harem than a bathing suit shoot.

Quinn has been looking astonishingly beautiful these past few weeks.

And Brooke is just glowing and has been looking smashing as well.

Lt. Baker comes to the hospital to investigate a car crash involving teenagers? The crime meter must be real slow in LA.

Is Brooke telepathic now? She just pulled Coco texting right out of her beautiful ass. And has she forgotten how she protected a very drunk Bill after he wrecked his car?

Has everyone lost their collective minds? Sheila is on the loose and Eric is MIA and they aren’t concerned? Even after knowing her involvement in the “reveal”?

• Love 14
(edited)

Excellent comment @RuntheTable; you make some great points.

I agree that the Quinn/Ridge reveal was horribly bungled.  The show threw Sheila in to add DRAMA to a situation that was already dramatic.  When you have a man's wife betraying him with his son (who has already been down that path), you don't need to gild the lily.  Sheila was just a completely unnecessary distraction.  JMc, RS and TK were all at the top of their game and there was KB hovering over them like a big awkward albatross.  And now the aftermath is a doddering, homeless Eric being victimized by Sheila playing her same old tricks.  Eric should be pumped up with righteous indignation, using HIS company to punish the guilty.  I can't believe that John McCook is happy with a storyline that makes Eric look like a sad old fool.

As for Fauxdi, I don't have words to describe how much I loathe that character, always have.  It's no surprise that she would try and manipulate (Fauxdi's favourite word) Thomas through his sex life.  That's how Fauxdi operates.  Most of what Fauxdi has in life, she got with her pussy.  Show can pretend that Fauxi and Liam are the love story of the ages, but we all know that the foundation of their relationship was that Fauxdi was willing open her legs when Hope wouldn't. 

As for Caroline, motherhood certainly hasn't improved her.  She's still the superior, nasty bitch she's always been.  Her scenes with Fauxdi were dripping with venom. 

Sally might be a flake but she's not a mean girl.  Sally wears her heart on her sleeve and leads with her emotions.  That sometimes causes her to do some really stupid things, like that whole cake mishegas , but there's no malice behind it.  If Fauxdi approached Sally out of friendship, she'd be surprised at how eager Sally would be.

I don't know where this stupid show is going.  It seems that tptb are more interested in making headlines than entertaining its audience.

Edited by mightysparrow
grammar and stuff
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

It's no surprise that she would try and manipulate (Fauxdi's favourite word) Thomas through his sex life.  That's how Fauxdi operates.  Most of what Fauxdi has in life, she got with her pussy. 

Thomas is the one guy she can't sleep with herself to manipulate, so she outsources to Caroline.

Even for all the shit Thomas pulled to get her in bed, I still can't cheer for her trying to run off yet another woman from his life. And for what? Brooke and Taylor weren't above using their kids to tank the relationship the other had with Ridge, but they actually wanted to be with him, not keep him on the shelf.

• Love 8
(edited)

@RuntheTable - welcome back and love your post. 

Recap for Wed. 7/12/17:

We open at the Forrester mansion where it seems like everyone and their brother has gathered to discuss the fact that Eric didn't come home the previous night.

Quinn3.jpg.63384e6e3e6ac97619485f541d728e14.jpg

No, seriously, Quinn, Katie, Ridge, Brooke, and Ivy are all there.

I love Quinn's deep purple sparkly top and slacks as well as Brooke's slit-arm black and white blouse and black slacks. But Katie's mismatched hem on her dress is a serious don't and Ivy's look was fug, but girl could make a paper bag look good.

Quinn: "There are clothes missing from his closet. I have no idea where he is!"

Katie: "He just found out about you and ridge. Clearly he was upset. Maybe he just needs some space." Ya think?

Quinn: "I know, I have been texting him and calling him, though, and I thought maybe one of you had heard from him."

Brooke: "I tried again on the way over, but he didn't pick up."

Ivy: "See, this isn't like Uncle Eric. He at least calls and tells someone that he's okay."

Quinn: "I've been calling all of the hotels that I can think of, thinking that maybe he just wanted to check in for the night, but... he's nowhere to be found."

Ridge: "Maybe that's the idea."

I get Eric is older and he's had some health issues, but is it really that inconceivable that after realizing he was an old fool after all, that he needs time and space to lick his wounds? When Katie continues to be the voice of reason in this regard, what does that tell you? And while I believe Quinn is concerned and wants to hear he's okay, I think she also wants to hear that he's ready to forgive her. Because I don't think she truly gets the damage she and Ridge have done. Proof positive is that she has yet to express any real remorse because real remorse, which is very, very different from regret (and I'm not sure she even regrets her actions, only the repercussions) means owning one's shit. Owning one's shit means Quinn tells it like it is - no calling an affair a mistake or the kisses she shared with Ridge "innocent," much less denying existence of said affair.

Quinn thinks they should contact Lt Hot Dog, that maybe he can help. 

Brooke coolly dismisses this: "Look, Quinn, we're all as concerned as you are, but let's face it...Eric isn't missing. He left of his own accord. And we all know why." She eyes Quinn, who finally has the good grace to look embarrassed. As well she should.

Quinn: "I understand, I know. I don't blame him for wanting to get away from me. I just wish he would call, let us know that he's okay."

Ivy: "He's been missing one night. I'm sure he's gonna walk through this door any minute."

Ridge: "Yeah, he's gonna check in eventually. There's no need to panic." 

Quinn: "This is what I was afraid of. Telling him about these meaningless kisses and he's gone. This is why we didn't want to tell him in the first place!" Excuse me while I sarcastically laugh at this. You wanted to save your own candy asses and you know it. 

Ridge: "Well, we decided to tell him, but Sheila beat us to it." 

There's some back and forth about how Sheila could know and again, Katie reminds everyone: "Well, it doesn't matter who told Eric. The fact is...the damage is DONE." Exactly.

Quinn snaps at this: "Well, of course it matters! Sheila is highly unstable! I can't imagine anyone trusting in her or confiding in her. She's crazy! God help Eric if he's with her!" Quinn calling Sheila crazy is laughable. Pot. Kettle. 

She calls and leaves yet another voicemail for him. 

Brooke. looking annoyed that she has to state the obvious: "It might take Eric some time before he's ready to reach out."

Ridge: "What are we gonna do, just sit around here all day? Is that what we're doing?" No, you can go back to work on the collection. That's the least you owe your father.

Quinn: "No, I'm not leaving here until he comes home!" 

Katie: "I think you have to be a little bit patient. I'm sure he's not in any danger."

Quinn: "How can you say that? We don't even know where he is!"

Ivy: "Eric's not gonna do anything stupid. He's smart. I mean, he might be angry right now, but..."

Quinn: "He's heartbroken! I broke his heart! I betrayed him. I was disloyal." The most truthful admission from her to date.

Ridge: "We both were." Big of him.

Quinn: "No, I am his wife. I made promises, I made vows to him, and I broke them. With his own son! And I don't know that he's ever gonna be able to look me in the face ever again, but I just want him to call me and tell me that he's okay!" He doesn't owe her that. Let her turn herself inside out with worry. It's nothing compared to the hell he's in right now.

I agree with those upthread that for all of the drama of the Quidge secret, anticlimatic is the understatement in terms of the fallout now that the secret is out. I was fine with it being Sheila who outed them although how much more dramatic for Eric to catch them, but if it had to be Sheila, then draw it out, let us wonder has she changed, is she a kinder, gentler Sheila and then slowly build to her working up rebuilding her life and then getting these nagging hints of something arot in the Forrester mansion - and guesthouse - instead of the ridiculousness of one eavesdropped conversation with Pam/Charlie and her immediately jumping to an affair and a short leap from that to outing them. Contrived, contrived, contrived. So much more could have been mined from this storyline.

Speaking of Sheila, we cut to the hotel where Eric and Sheila are staying and he's wondering what she's up to now. 

Eric: "I'm surprised to see you here, Sheila."

Sheila: "Me, too. What are the odds of us being at the same hotel?"

Eric: "Yeah. Same floor. Rooms right next to each other. What are the odds?"

Sheila: "The two of us here, together...I guess some might call that fate."

Eric: "Some might call that stalking." Indeed.

Inexplicably, Eric, who looks as lost and disheveled and broken as I've ever seen him, invites her in and sits on the bed, taking a swig from his beer.

Sheila: "I still can't believe that I ran into you. I've been staying here for a while, and  this just doesn't seem like your cup of tea."

Eric: "It's not. That's why I chose it. I don't want anyone to find me."

Sheila: "I don't blame you. This is a good place to get lost, be by yourself. Unless you run into someone you used to be married to, and she doesn't leave you alone." Her joke is lost on him and she turns serious again. "Eric... I care about you. I can't even imagine what you're going through. The hurt, the deception, knowing that Quinn and Ridge... I debated on whether or not I should even tell you, but I didn't want to hurt you. I've done so much of that in the past already, and I don't want to cause you any more pain. You're such a good, honest, loving man. You deserved to know the truth."

Sheila asks after his medications and Eric remarks that she's "always a nurse," then reveals that in his rush to get out of the house, he forgot to bring them and he doesn't want to go back to the house to get them.

Eric: "I believed in her, I defended her...I bragged to everyone how loyal she was and how much... how faithful she...and Ridge! Time and time again, I forgave him, and I gave him so many chances. I forgave him over and over again, and this? And this, I just can't." He notices Quinn calling and his face turns dark. "It's her, again. I can't talk to her. Not now. And Brooke -- Brooke knew! She didn't tell me! Somebody should have told me! Who can I trust now? Who am I gonna trust now?" Brooke is a victim as well but I can't disagree that she or Katie or Ivy should have told him since it was clear Ridge and Quinn were going to take it to the grave.

Sheila assures him that he can trust her (about as much as a piranha), then offers to go the house and get his meds.

Eric, utterly defeated, just hands over his keys and asks her to also snag his electric razor. He sits there, all slouched and pathetic on the bed.

Sheila3.jpg.c83fad4d7f310a919b7b478ee09bc803.jpg

Sheila, capitalizing on every opportunity, tells him: "Eric, look at me. You're not alone. I will defend you. I will look out for you. I will be here for you." She leaves him then to go get the meds, keys in hands.

After she's gone, Eric flashes back to Quinn, at their wedding, saying her vows, then to the affair reveal, and takes another long drink from his beer.

Over at SP, Fauxdi and Waffles are meeting with Bill and Wyatt.

Bill looks mighty fine in that green polo.

SP.thumb.jpg.b890ae79a40700b7f5ce313cff6a2363.jpg

Talk quickly turns to Carowhine's return.

Wyatt: "How long she in town?"

Steffy: "Long enough for Thomas to regain his senses and leave Sally Spectra...at least, that's what I'm hoping."

Bill: "Sally can't hold a candle to my niece. But I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet." I want to finger wag at Bill for the candle comment, but Caroline is his niece, so I can't expect him to favor Sally.

Liam: "Well, they share a kid. I mean, it'd be nice if they got back together." Can Hope return with Liam's toddler child in tow so we can see exactly how "nice" that would be for Fauxdi.

Steffy thinks it's good for Thomas to be with his son, so he can be reminded of his obligations (since when does he need reminding?) AND it keeps him away from Sally.

Bill: "Well, I'm not so sure Caroline should be stuck with Thomas." A look at Steffy. " No offense. However, as far as Spectra is concerned, we totally agree. That clown show should be obliterated from the planet." Careful, Bill...

Liam, bored with the skyscraper talk, "Yeah, yeah. So you can build that thing." He gestures toward the phallic model.

Bill, cooing, "Don't listen to him. He dresses like a grammar school teacher. He can't appreciate your sensual beauty."

Wyatt, at Steffy's weirded-out look: "Oh, yeah, he occasionally talks to it." Hee. Steffy looks amused.

Bill goes on to grouse about Spectra being anywhere near HIS event but Steffy confidently assures him that FC can't lose at the summit showdown.

Wyatt teases him about being obsessed with his tower and Bill snots that said tower would be halfway built, if it wasn't for Sally.

Wyatt: "It sucks not getting what you want, doesn't it?"

Bill: "Well, you should know, Wyatt." That is a low blow and undeserved. Trust, I never forget the assery Bill is capable of.

Wyatt: "Not cool. Not funny. Not cool."

Liam even interjects: "Oh, too soon."

Liam goes on to warn Bill against any more interference where Sally or SF are concerned and Steffy insists she'll handle it her end, with an assist from Carowhine. But something tells me Bill will have a hand in things somehow. He always does. But at what cost?

My thinking is that Fauxdi and Eyebrows will work to drive them apart, milking Douglas for all he's worth, and Sally will oust a conflicted Thomas, leaving her and the company in the lurch. But I hope Sally and Thomas persevere and thwart their plans and blow them and FC out of the water with SF's collection.

Later, Brooke and Ridge are at FC and go somewhere else to boo hoo, Ridge.

Ridge sighs: "I just had to get out of there."

Brooke: "Quinn seemed concerned." There's a hint of karma is a bitch in her tone and I don't blame Brooke here.

Ridge: "We're all concerned, right?"

Brooke gives him a withering look: "Yes. Of course we are. I'm sure your father is furious and very hurt. Still nothing. He usually gets back to me right away."

Ridge: "Well, he's disappointed in all of us. None of us told him the truth. He had to hear it from a virtual stranger." Oh don't you dare try to compare what you did with those who kept your dirty little secret.

Brooke reminds him that Sheila is Eric's ex-wife. 

Ridge: "She hasn't been here in years, and then she comes into town and just blows everything up." NO...YOU blew everything up. You and Quinn.

Brooke: "My heart breaks for what Eric's going through right now."

Ridge: "I just wish I could tell him how sorry I am."

Brooke: "Oh, I'm sure you'll get your chance." I don't think Eric gives a fuck about your "I'm sorry." He's been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. 

Ridge: "I don't know about that. He trusted me, and I betrayed him. I betrayed you. I lost you over some stupid little thing, kisses with someone I didn't even care about. (You lost her long before that). And now I may lose my dad."

sad-lana.gif

Back at the mansion, Sheila lets herself in and takes a moment to give a look of disgust at Quinn's portrait.

Sheila.thumb.jpg.9cd4be80331cab96438766c607cc24d4.jpg

She heads upstairs, quickly reemerging with Eric's items and is on her way back out the door when Quinn walks into the living room, flashing back to moments with Eric...and Ridge. She hears some noise and thinking it's Eric, catches Sheila in the foyer before she can exit.

Quinn: "What are you doing here?"

Sheila: "I was just leaving." She tries again to leave.

Quinn: "Wait a second. What the hell were you doing in my house?"

Sheila shares that she was there at Eric's behest, getting his meds.

Quinn is stunned: "You know where he is?"

Sheila calmly responds, "Yes." It's interesting how KB is downplaying this (inside Sheila must be leaping for joy but outwardly, she just seems sad for her ex.)

Quinn: "Tell me! I've been worried sick!"

Sheila: "He doesn't want to talk to you or Ridge or anyone else in the family."

Quinn is furious: "I am his wife. I need to know where he is."

Quinn.thumb.jpg.1df5c2261b4966f7f8bb0ef26c41e59a.jpg

Sheila is non-plussed: "I can't...I won't...Sorry." It's clear she's anything but. She turns yet again to leave but Quinn reaches out to grab her.

Quinn2.thumb.jpg.166da02df5b5c9c2971c97eea5703765.jpg

Big mistake and seriously, shouldn't she have learned by now that Sheila's not going to respond to manhandling? Sheila quickly jerks loose.

Quinn: "Hey!"

Sheila snarl-hisses: "Don't you ever touch me like that!"

Sheila2.thumb.jpg.567e7d4b7ed547302e6d019cc5715d9d.jpg

Quinn, I've got a piece of advice for you:

y2tjtxm.gif

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 11

I agree with whoever upthread said that when it comes to Eric, there's no fool like an old fool.  How utterly touching that Nurse Ratched remembered his meds!      Why in the world would Eric or anyone trust Sheila with their meds?  This is a woman who historically used her skills as a nurse to poison her enemies, to sedate folks or to give men that extra OOMPH! in the bedroom.  I'm just done.  If anyone had the pleasure of watching One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, they would recognize Sheila's shtick exactly for the manipulative, controlling mess it is.  

59679cd250a90_NurseRatched.jpg.8618596d43ebb498d21155ad1d1581a5.jpg

Back in the day, I could see why Eric was fooled by Sheila's charms, but girlfriend is beyond that now.  Do feelings of betrayal also bring on dementia and selective amnesia?  I realize that Eric packed his glad rags and vacated the mansion--after ordering Quinn to get out--but given that Sheila  is "out there somewhere" and Eric's loved ones don't know where he is, why isn't someone calling Lt. Baker?  After all, he is especially assigned to cases involving the Forresters and was so concerned about an automobile accident that he came to the hospital to investigate it.  He is also the one who arrested Sheila and discovered she was still under a restraining order.

And, Sludge--shut up, please.  Please stop with the observations to Brooke, of all people, that you betrayed her and lost and that you don't want to lose Eric, too.  It's old, stale, redundant and totally out of place in this situation.  Not to mention, it's quite--dare I say it?--manipulative.  I'm also beyond pissed that Eric blamed Brooke for not telling him the truth, just as I am about Sludge including Brooke in the number of people whom Eric feels betrayed by.  Oh, hell naw!  Um, excuse me, jackass, but you hustled Brooke out of that hotel suite quick, fast and in a hurry so that you could talk her down.  Then to add insult to injury, your side chick raced to your hotel suite so the two of you could tag-team Brooke into not telling Eric the truth.  Even more insulting was the fact that you expected her to ignore what she saw and go through with the wedding the following day.

And, speaking of folks who need to shut up.  Stuffy, please shut up, you self-serving Botoxed-within-an-inch-of-your-life wench!  Take your chew toy, Lame, home and do whatever it is you do.  She really believes she is all that and 5 bags of chips.  Meanwhile, bitch's mirror lies to her every single day, along with others who have foolishly placed this non-entity on a pedestal.  You have to love her sitting her ass up in Bill's office (with her mammary glands prominently displayed) railing about Thomas and Sally manipulating themselves into the Spencer Summit.  Meanwhile, her trifling ass all but admitted that she is propping her little nephew up as the weapon she needs to break up her brother and Sally.  Like mother, like daughter, eh, Stuffy?  Bill, you're an ass, but don't ever change, bruh.  You just want that building and don't give a rat ass how that is accomplished.  While your former side chick is fixated on what she considers to be Sally's less-than-endearing qualities, you're focused on the fact that she and Thomas are standing in the way of what you want.  You think your little whiny niece is the cat's meow, but at the same time, you don't think Thomas deserves her and didn't hesitate to say so.  Nor, did you hesitate to refer to Sludge as "the dressmaker" and "that poser" in Stuffy's face.  

• Love 12

Quinn would be a fool to try and out-psycho Sheila.  Sheila is the MOTHER-SHIP of psycho.  Quinn needs to get on the phone and report that Sheila is trespassing.  Since the Forresters have Lt. Hotdog on speed-dial, he would get over there right away.  Even if Sheila can (righfully) say that she's there at Eric's request, there's that pesky restraining order which covers Eric AND his family and Quinn is still a member.  Of course, Sheila would tell the good Lt. that Eric asked her to get his meds, but no police officer worth his donut is going to take the word of a known psycho killer.  He would ask to talk/see Eric and Quinn could find out where he is.  Quinn is in the rare position of being on the right side of the law; she needs to use it to her advantage.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Excellent comment @RuntheTable; you make some great points.

I agree that the Quinn/Ridge reveal was horribly bungled.  The show threw Sheila in to add DRAMA to a situation that was already dramatic.  When you have a man's wife betraying him with his son (who has already been down that path), you don't need to gild the lily.  Sheila was just a completely unnecessary distraction.  JMc, RS and TK were all at the top of their game and there was KB hovering over them like a big awkward albatross.  And now the aftermath is a doddering, homeless Eric being victimized by Sheila playing her same old tricks.  Eric should be pumped up with righteous indignation, using HIS company to punish the guilty.  I can't believe that John McCook is happy with a storyline that makes Eric look like a sad old fool.

As for Fauxdi, I don't have words to describe how much I loathe that character, always have.  It's no surprise that she would try and manipulate (Fauxdi's favourite word) Thomas through his sex life.  That's how Fauxdi operates.  Most of what Fauxdi has in life, she got with her pussy.  Show can pretend that Fauxi and Liam are the love story of the ages, but we all know that the foundation of their relationship was that Fauxdi was willing open her legs when Hope wouldn't. 

As for Caroline, motherhood certainly hasn't improved her.  She's still the superior, nasty bitch she's always been.  Her scenes with Fauxdi were dripping with venom. 

Sally might be a flake but she's not a mean girl.  Sally wears her heart on her sleeve and leads with her emotions.  That sometimes causes her to do some really stupid things, like that whole cake mishegas , but there's no malice behind it.  If Fauxdi approached Sally out of friendship, she'd be surprised at how eager Sally would be.

I don't know where this stupid show is going.  It seems that tptb are more interested in making headlines than entertaining its audience.

The Quidge reveal is proof positive that Brad Bell and his team of hacks would manage to screw up a one-car funeral.  I mean, HOW could they have possibly fucked this up so royally?  Even if Deacon and Sheila are being used to redeem Quinn somehow, this storyline arc has more holes than Swiss cheese.

Mightysparrow, I just had to laugh at your description of Stuffy's open leg policy.  OUCH!  LOL!

• Love 7

Who is that person sitting in front of Steffy's desk?  Is she a replacement for the girl who coordinated the Monti Carlo event last year?  TIIC like to use Day players to fill time  

So now Shelia is Eric's mouth peace. Why is Quinn even trying to explain herself to Shelia?  Shelia is a felon, just call Lt Hotdog and tell him she was threatening you and possibly holding Eric against his will.  Once again logic be damned. Lt Hotdog is into all things Forester, so just call him have him put out an APB for Eric's car to find out where he is. Let Eric tell Lt Hotdog he wants nothing to do with his family.  Why is Quinn seemingly the only one really concern about Eric. 

Forget about Quinn facing off against Shelia. I rather see Sally pulling out Steffy's extensions and knocking the Botox out of her lips and face. But Sally better wear a life vest to keep from drowning in Botox. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Quinn would be a fool to try and out-psycho Sheila.  Sheila is the MOTHER-SHIP of psycho.  Quinn needs to get on the phone and report that Sheila is trespassing.  Since the Forresters have Lt. Hotdog on speed-dial, he would get over there right away.  Even if Sheila can (righfully) say that she's there at Eric's request, there's that pesky restraining order which covers Eric AND his family and Quinn is still a member.  Of course, Sheila would tell the good Lt. that Eric asked her to get his meds, but no police officer worth his donut is going to take the word of a known psycho killer.  He would ask to talk/see Eric and Quinn could find out where he is.  Quinn is in the rare position of being on the right side of the law; she needs to use it to her advantage.

I'm not sure how that restraining order would work in this case. Eric kicked Quinn out, meaning Quinn should not even be there when Sheila gets there. Is she still violating the restraining order if she expects to arrive in an empty house on the request of its owner? It's not Sheila's fault that everyone else gravitates towards Eric's home when he's not there.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Liam: "Well, they share a kid. I mean, it'd be nice if they got back together." Can Hope return with Liam's toddler child in tow so we can see exactly how "nice" that would be for Fauxdi.

In his very minute defense, he did ditch Hope for Steffy after being a split second away from being legally married to her when Steffy mentioned she was pregnant, so it's not complete hypocritical bullshit outta him.

Liam, bored with the skyscraper talk, "Yeah, yeah. So you can build that thing." He gestures toward the phallic model.

Bill, cooing, "Don't listen to him. He dresses like a grammar school teacher. He can't appreciate your sensual beauty."

Wyatt, at Steffy's weirded-out look: "Oh, yeah, he occasionally talks to it." Hee. Steffy looks amused.

I wonder how much of this was written into the script and how much Diamont improvised himself regarding Phallic Heights. He looks like he has fun with this ridiculous stuff :p

Wyatt: "It sucks not getting what you want, doesn't it?"

Bill: "Well, you should know, Wyatt."

...the fucking fuck, dude?!

• Love 12
Just now, Anna Yolei said:

In his very minute defense, he did ditch Hope for Steffy after being a split second away from being legally married to her when Steffy mentioned she was pregnant, so it's not complete hypocritical bullshit outta him.

Oh, I agree...and I wasn't going for him spouting BS, but rather that Liam has shown with Steffy and Scamber (when she was pretending her bun was his when they hadn't even slept together), to gravitate toward his baby mommas to be. 

It's Fauxdi who would prove (as usual) to be the hypocrite with her Thomas and Caroline and Dougie should be a famiwee. But if Hope came back with Liam spawn, it would be oh, no...you can just visit, honey.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

It's Fauxdi who would prove (as usual) to be the hypocrite with her Thomas and Caroline and Dougie should be a famiwee. But if Hope came back with Liam spawn, it would be oh, no...you can just visit, honey.

Like mother, like daughter ?

Speaking of Steffy, that line today about pedigrees had me rolling my eyes so hard. I've met dog breeders who have spoken less about their "good bloodline" than Steffy has for the entire nine years she's been on this show...and the only time she's ever had Forrester inside her was when she banged Rick before Phoebe's body had grown cold.

Sally will be just fine if and when she and Thomas split up. She's was hustling before he came into the picture and shed have kept hurling if they'd never met. But Stephanie Forrester Jr? Everything she has was gifted to her--the company stock (first from Bill, and then Taylor), the CEO position from Quinn, and the biggest carnival prize of all, Liam Spencer and all that took was one rival moving halfway across the world and the other to fall down some stairs and get electrocuted. I wouldn't be surprised if they backpedaled on her fertility and her eggs get implanted into her next rival, who gives her the kid because it cries too much. Then her transformation into Brooke Logan 2.0 will be complete.

• Love 8

OMG! What a delightfully soapy day!  I had to admit that for quite some time there, Quinn was holding her own pretty good against Sheila. There was a split-second brown-out, so I missed the tussle, but did Quinn try to grab Sheila's purse? The scene kicked back on just was Quinn asked Sheila if she had something and Sheila vehemently denied it. I gather Quinn thought that Sheila had a gun on her.  Was it just me or did Sheila try to very subtly work in that it was perhaps Brooke who divulged Queridge to Sheila? That would certainly carry more weight and credibility than Barney Fife wannabee Charlie.

This is exactly how Sheila played things last time against Stephanie and also to get Eric for herself. She first used her "concerned nurse" angle and it all started with giving Eric a neck/shoulder massage (while clothed) in his office when he complained about stress. Then it quickly progressed. She had a whole pharmacy at her disposal in the FC infirmary (why would a fashion house have rohypnol in the nurse's office?) that she used at will. She also used the "I'm a good listener, you can trust me, yadda yadda yadda," lines on him. Meanwhile, she was terrorizing Stephanie to no end.

However, in the end today, it was Sheila-1, Quinn-0.  I was also wondering why Quinn didn't immediately call the police instead of Sludge. Oh, silly me!

So I am guessing (and probably not too far off) that Eric, having been drinking and not taking whatever he needs to be taking, falls ill and Sheila tends to him while refusing to tell anybody else where  he is. Captive Cabin Redux.  GMAFB!!!  Can't these damned writers come up with anything more original? I appreciate that they are keeping Sheila's MO consistent but they can do much much better than this recycled rubbish.

I don't even know what to say about Sally and Stuffy. I was kind of disappointed how Sally seemed a bit intimidated by Carowhine and referred to her as "royalty" to which Carowhine replied with a smug nod. But I'm super stoked that she laid into Puffy. I can't wait to see this!

I'd be totally happy to see a recast Hope return with Liam's kid in tow but I'm not sure how that could be possible since she miscarried Wyatt's child. Stranger things have happened.

• Love 11

Eric letting Sheila in so much is ridiculous. The woman shot people & tried to kill Thomas.

Does Steffy have amnesia, Sally didn't push Thomas away from his family. That was Ridge who fired him.

• Love 12

I think Sally made a mistake going to Fauxdi's office.  Sally showed Fauxdi that her trickery was having an effect.  The last thing you want to do is show Fauxdi a sign of weakness.  That's how she beat Hope.  The only way to deal with Fauxdi is to treat her like the nasty guttersnipe she REALLY is. 

To be honest, I'm a bit worried about Sally.  She seems so vulnerable.  She loves Thomas SO much and is so grateful to him.  Sally doesn't know who she's dealing with.  She thinks HER family is bad?  She doesn't know the Forresters.  They destroy people's lives for FUN.  Sally thinks that Fauxdi wants her out of the picture because she cares about Thomas.  Fauxdi doesn't care about anyone but herself.  Fauxdi can't stand the idea that Thomas is building his OWN life and his own career, in a place where Fauxdi can't constantly hold the fact that she's the CHOSEN ONE over his head.  How can you twist the knife if your victim takes it out of your hand? 

The argument between Quinn and Sheila was surreal. Sheila was talking to Quinn as if she knew Quinn for ages, which is completely impossible.  And Quinn fell for it.  Once again we see a smart woman completely lose herself because of LOVE.  The REAL Quinn would never have fallen for the same con she's pulled for years.  And she wouldn't be impressed by Sheila.  No matter how dangerous Sheila USED to be, right now she's a middle-aged woman with no resources whatsoever.  Sheila's probably on parole, at least she SHOULD be.  All Quinn has to do is to call up her parole officer and let her/him know what Miss Sheila is up to.  It's tiresome to watch Sheila pull the same old shit she pulled 10 fucking years ago.  Is that what she was brought back for? 

To be perfectly honest, I think Sheila's slipping.  The old Sheila would have killed Charlie by now.  She doesn't need Charlie anymore and he's a liability to her.  If Sheila does kill Charlie, it will be the first good dead she's done in decades!

• Love 12