Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Well, Quinn (and all the other soap villains) would actually have to pay their dues if those they've traumatized would do something about it. The common thread in most of Quinn's trespasses has been Liam.  I don't remember why he failed to press charges after Quinn held that sword to his throat. (Wyatt talked him out of it?) I don't need to rehash this past time she escaped prosecution. The incident with Hope truly was an accident.  I also don't know why Ivy didn't pursue criminal charges after Quinn dunked her in the Seine.  But I guess no sacrifice is too great or small to win Liam. *gag*

The writers used to pull the same old "I've changed" crap lines with Sheila Carter. Actually, I do believe that both women changed in some respect, maybe becoming more self-aware or humble ... growing the f*** up is a good start. But they haven't done the hard work with the emotional analysis/purging/intensive therapy in order to bring about holistic change. That's where they fall short because they lack the emotional intelligence/maturity and life coping skills to live a normal stable life firing on all four cylinders.  At least Sheila got to wise-up in prison. Quinn hasn't had that opportunity (yet.)

I'll join the crowd who's going to enjoy the Eric/Quinn romance while it lasts, that is, if it hasn't already been shot to hell by Steffy.  That bitch needs to get a grip. Quinn's behavior isn't Wyatt's fault and he can't keep her under his watch 24/7. Girl needs to take a chill pill and several seats.

I'll end with, if ... when Steffy ditches Wyatt to reunite with Liam, I want for Eric to throw himself on the living room floor beneath Stephanie's portrait and throw and tantrum and rant and rave, "forbidding" Steffy to marry Liam. See how she likes the shoe on the other foot.

• Love 8

And the award for the worst overacting role by a plastic actress, goes to, Stefi Spencer.  My God, her screaming and shaking and over emoting was barf worthy.  And I can tell you, if I had ever disrespected any of my grandparents in that way, I would be shopping for a new set of teeth. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, photo fox said:

She pushed Deacon off a cliff simply because he was going to go to Bill and tell him that she was keeping his severely injured son hostage with no access to medical care. 

Eh..one person's "pushing off a cliff" is another's "dump from a helicopter" :)

17 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Quinn's behavior isn't Wyatt's fault and he can't keep her under his watch 24/7. Girl needs to take a chill pill and several seats.

Out one side of Steffy's mouth she shrieked "Quinn doesn't listen to you, she doesn't listen to me", then out the other "I thought you had her under control!!!!!!!"  I'm pretty sure she answered her own question.

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Ridge sighing, looking to the heavens (where most assuredly his mother did not go) and say, "Oh Mother." 

I miss RM Ridge and his "oh Mothurrrrrrrrr" :(

• Love 5

While it's nice to see Eric get some screen time, I can't root for the pairing because I just don't want Quinn to have nice things. OTOH, I despise Steffy as well so fuck her, too. Pretty much this rivalry bores me. I hate them both so whoever "wins" is just meh to me. They should just make out. That would be interesting. Quinn could REALLY say she's changed and Steffy would bond like super glue.  I ship it.  Wyatt can go cry somewhere with Liam and Eric. 

I am liking the new Bridge.

• Love 7

Quinn is psycho and Steffy is a self absorbed bitch. Neither one of them can cast the first stone.  Eric is a grown ass old man and if Quinn makes his dick hard so be it.  

Steffy has big pair of balls to tell Eric to dump Quinn but her big pair balls would be better served to tell Wyatt she wants to go back to Liam.  Even Ridged balled up and let Caroline go and I'm sure he loves Caroline a hell of a lot more than Steffy loves Wyatt.  In fact, I don't think that she even loves Liam more than herself.  

• Love 9

Pfft. Hell, I was certain of that after Aspen and she rubbed the marriage (and the consumation thereof) in Hope's face.

I'm surprised she's still paying him any mind now that all her romantic rivals are out the picture.

• Love 3

Steffy forgets that she played the Quinn role when she made it her life's mission to break up Liam and Hope. 

Anyway, Wyatt should cut his losses and run. Why would anyone want to be married to that shrieking, hypocritical harpy?

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Pfft. Hell, I was certain of that after Aspen and she rubbed the marriage (and the consumation thereof) in Hope's face.

I'm surprised she's still paying him any mind now that all her romantic rivals are out the picture.

I'm surprised as well.  Wasn't it even implied during their most recent relationship that Steffy was bored with Liam?  I guess there are just so many times you can throw parachute men in the air and still consider it !FUN!  Plus, as @Anna Yolei mentioned, there were no rivals Steffy needed to get out of the way.  I even recall thinking she was going to turn down his last proposal.

• Love 3

So, if Steffy says you can’t go somewhere; you can’t. And if Steffy says you can’t see someone; you can’t. And if Steffy says, except NOT! Here is my thing with all of this; I am fully aware of who, what, and where Quinn is. I am also fully aware that she can be dangerous, and that she is more than willing to manipulate a situation. In all honesty, I would have no problem with someone Quinn had actually hurt saying these things to Eric. If it were Liam (although I am about up to here with his squawking), Hope, Ivy, Deacon, and in a round-a-bout way Ridge; I would be on board, and silently fist pumping. But not for Steffy. Outside of the fact that Steffy arrived to the Wyatt and Quinn party very late, is the fact that Quinn has never laid an aggressive finger on Steffy, nor has she ever been Quinn’s target. Anything Quinn has done has only effected Steffy on her periphery. So Steffy needs to stop with all this bellowing about what Quinn has done to her. It would seem this “it” girl stuff, and all this “social media” hoopla, and “likes” and “followers” have filled Steffy’s head and she now thinks it has become “As Steffy’s World Turns”.

Further aggravating me is that none of this is about Eric; it is all about Liam. Steffy is pissed that she married Wyatt, and has been pining for Liam ever since he was sprung from Captive Cabin. Her words to Wyatt were simply unforgivable. If Wyatt knew what was good for him he would cut this hypocritical shrew loose and never look back. They do not have a chance now, particularly once Sir Save A Heaux finds out what has been going on. Oh please, may the Gods conspire to reconnect these two star crossed lovers so they discover once again how to royally fuck up their own relationship? And let Wyatt, who is the real loser in all of this, find someone who can appreciate a guy who loves completely, and will always put their lady first?

Lastly, there is that whole thing about those living in glass houses. Steffy is real quick to fire off all of Quinn’s offences, conveniently forgetting that she is toting around a hefty sack of crimes and misdeeds herself. Has she forgotten that she made Hope’s life a living hell for five years? And not only where Liam was concerned, but in every avenue of the girls existence? And why was that again? Oh, yes, because Hope’s last name was Logan. And Steffy felt justified because her wretched Mommy was perpetrating too. Has Steffy forgotten that she first went after Hope’s boyfriend Oliver? Then set her sights on Hope’s fiancé Liam? Has she forgotten about seducing a very married Bill Spencer to get FC’s back? And her later emotional affair with him which nearly killed Katie? How about teaming up with her Gansta Grandma to turn Brooke’s life upside down? And in more current events, while Quinn was busy being happily married to Deacon, Steffy was clocking one cousin upside the head with a tire iron, and pushing another into an electrical panel, and later stood by and watched the nearly electrocuted cousin fall down a flight of stairs. Steffy seems to also have forgotten that Liam was done with her after that. How Liam said he found her dangerous to be around and kicked her sorry botoxed butt to the curb.

All of that is not to say what Quinn did was right, or that she doesn’t need help, but by all that is holy, I cannot stomach this hypocritical harridan preaching about right and wrong.

I continue to enjoy this new chapter of Bridge.  

• Love 16

RuntheTable,

giphy.gif

How quickly memories fade of Steffy's own reign of terror against all things Logan, Hope especially, but it was all in the name of love so I guess that makes it okay?

And for the record, Quinn did not cause Hope's fall/miscarriage. Quinn wasn't anywhere near her when the fall happened - she was leaving when she heard Hope cry out. It was an accident. 

As for Steffy's ranting and raving about Quinn. She knew what she was getting herself into when she married Wyatt. She knew that Wyatt and Quinn were a package deal. She shouldn't have expected Wyatt to cut all ties with his mother just because she wanted it that way and as others have already stated, Quinn has done nothing against Steffy. In fact, she even tried to reunite Liam and Steffy (to push Hope and Wyatt together, certainly) but for her to bluster about being a victim and what's been done to her? It really is her world and everyone else is just living in it.

Eric....you've only recently reclaimed your balls from Stephanie's literal death grip. Please don't hand them over to your granddaughter.

• Love 8

Steffy's rantings about the horrible things Quinn has done to her really feels like the writers took a red pen to some old scripts, replaced Hope's name with Steffy's and shrugged their shoulders -- "hey, Ed Begley says recycling is good!" I got tired of Hope screeching about it, but at least it made sense. 

And Steffy's quivering, shaking, righteous anger was cracking me up. There were enough moments in one episode to single-handedly justify resurrecting The Soup.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Further aggravating me is that none of this is about Eric; it is all about Liam. Steffy is pissed that she married Wyatt, and has been pining for Liam ever since he was sprung from Captive Cabin. Her words to Wyatt were simply unforgivable. If Wyatt knew what was good for him he would cut this hypocritical shrew loose and never look back. They do not have a chance now, particularly once Sir Save A Heaux finds out what has been going on. Oh please, may the Gods conspire to reconnect these two star crossed lovers so they discover once again how to royally fuck up their own relationship? And let Wyatt, who is the real loser in all of this, find someone who can appreciate a guy who loves completely, and will always put their lady first?

If I were Steffy, I wouldn't want that nutcase around my grandfather, either, even if I weren't not quite as happily as i try to make it seem married to her son. The woman has bats in her belfry. Wyatt might find someone who can appreciate him completely if he would stop going after Liam's seconds. I can't feel sorry for him because he'd been down that road twice already and also, he didn't give two flying fucks about Liam from the start when he was pursuing Hope even after he learned she was involved with his brother, so fuck him. Also, he knew Liam had collapsed and Quinn supposedly took him to the airport and he never said a bloody word because he was hot after Steffy's tail, so screw him for that, too. He's not crazy but he's very much like his mother when it comes to going after something they want.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, politichick said:

If I were Steffy, I wouldn't want that nutcase around my grandfather, either, even if I weren't not quite as happily as i try to make it seem married to her son. The woman has bats in her belfry. Wyatt might find someone who can appreciate him completely if he would stop going after Liam's seconds. I can't feel sorry for him because he'd been down that road twice already and also, he didn't give two flying fucks about Liam from the start when he was pursuing Hope even after he learned she was involved with his brother, so fuck him. Also, he knew Liam had collapsed and Quinn supposedly took him to the airport and he never said a bloody word because he was hot after Steffy's tail, so screw him for that, too. He's not crazy but he's very much like his mother when it comes to going after something they want.

I don't have any issue with Steffy showing concern for Eric, but keep it real and on point, and stop with all the stuff she has done to me. And stop making it about Liam. Steffy was all good with Quinn until Captive Cabin; she and Quinn were fairly canoodling on her wedding day, and Steffy was fully aware of all that Quinn had done prior to that. I really think her beef is that Liam had sex with Quinn. It is more about jealousy than worry for Eric. 

I would say it is splitting hairs when it comes to the Spencer brothers and boundaries with their ladies. Hope wasn't married to Liam when Wyatt entered the picture, and Hope was all in with Wyatt, so that is partly on her. After that I would say they both disrespected the other's relationships. But Liam has to take the gold ring in that area because he suggested to Hope to run and abort Wyatt's baby before Wyatt knew anything about it. 

• Love 13

It's so funny, because I think completely unintentionally, B&B has stumbled into a really good storyline that has everyone talking more than I remember in a long time. Judging by the comments on this board, it seems like most of us agree that RS is so good, and especially, RS & JMcC just sparkle together, plus it's so nice to see older actors getting a front-burner storyline. However, they've really taken the Quinn character to the point-of-no-return with all of her kidnappings/attempted-murders/son-obsession, etc. I would love to see Quinn's past behavior somehow be excused, brain tumor, undiagnosed & possibly not-yet-discovered mental disorder that makes her judgment nonexistent, something, so she could be redeemed & she & Eric could run that town, but I'm not sure what would be believable.

I have no doubt that this was not the writers' intention, they just want "all Steffy, all the time", & this is drama for her, but they've stumbled onto this Quinn/Eric thing, which is getting a lot of reaction on both sides, whether they  meant to or not.

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

I don't have any issue with Steffy showing concern for Eric, but keep it real and on point, and stop with all the stuff she has done to me. And stop making it about Liam. Steffy was all good with Quinn until Captive Cabin; she and Quinn were fairly canoodling on her wedding day, and Steffy was fully aware of all that Quinn had done prior to that. I really think her beef is that Liam had sex with Quinn. It is more about jealousy than worry for Eric. 

I would say it is splitting hairs when it comes to the Spencer brothers and boundaries with their ladies. Hope wasn't married to Liam when Wyatt entered the picture, and Hope was all in with Wyatt, so that is partly on her. After that I would say they both disrespected the other's relationships. But Liam has to take the gold ring in that area because he suggested to Hope to run and abort Wyatt's baby before Wyatt knew anything about it. 

OTOH, Hope could barely wait for Steffy to get out the hospital before proclaiming the loss of that child as a mixed blessing (or something along those lines) and that he was now free or whatever. So they're pretty even on that score.

But speaking of her, I remember Hope's similar reaction to finding out about Brill, and even as self centered as SHE was and the actual harmful shit Bill pulled on her, she didn't stomp her foot forbidding Brooke to see Bill. 

It's so hard to root for anyone. Steffy has been horrible for far longer than Quinn's been in the picture. Like someone else said, I root for RS and JMc having a story that's something other than playing referee to their grown sons or being criminally insane (this week).

• Love 5

Honestly, I want Quinn gone and her awesome twin sister Gwen to come on revealed as Wyatt's true mother with Quinn having stolen Wyatt from Gwen to replace Bill's child which she aborted.

But if Luke (GH), Jake (AW), Jack (DOOL) can be redeemed rapists and Pam can be redeemed by a brain tumor and her and Donna BFFs, Quinn can too. Although I think it's the 1, 2 punch (no pun intended) of the power of Adam and then Eric's, uh, love that is supposed to make us think she changed.

I'll find it gross when Liam attends her wedding to Eric with Deacon as her man of honor (because you know it'll happen) but them's the breaks on soaps.

But speaking of her, I remember Hope's similar reaction to finding out about Brill, and even as self centered as SHE was and the actual harmful shit Bill pulled on her, she didn't stomp her foot forbidding Brooke to see Bill

That's because Brooke's kids have resigned themselves to her making horrible choices in men. Once your mom gets knocked up by your sister's husband resulting in you and then 'accidentally' has sex with your boyfriend thinking it was your step-dad, you can't be surprised by anything or hold anything against her because then you'd never had a relationship with her.  Also Hope is goodness and light and forgiveness and Steffy is her grandmother's granddaughter -wrathful (love to hate) bitch goddess.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, nkotb said:

It's so funny, because I think completely unintentionally, B&B has stumbled into a really good storyline that has everyone talking more than I remember in a long time. Judging by the comments on this board, it seems like most of us agree that RS is so good, and especially, RS & JMcC just sparkle together, plus it's so nice to see older actors getting a front-burner storyline. However, they've really taken the Quinn character to the point-of-no-return with all of her kidnappings/attempted-murders/son-obsession, etc. I would love to see Quinn's past behavior somehow be excused, brain tumor, undiagnosed & possibly not-yet-discovered mental disorder that makes her judgment nonexistent, something, so she could be redeemed & she & Eric could run that town, but I'm not sure what would be believable.

I have no doubt that this was not the writers' intention, they just want "all Steffy, all the time", & this is drama for her, but they've stumbled onto this Quinn/Eric thing, which is getting a lot of reaction on both sides, whether they  meant to or not.

Excellent points nkotb; I find this to be very much like Ridge and Caroline, and how they just "stumbled" into that hott ass relationship. I never thought I would like to see Quinn and Eric together, but it is firing on all cylinders for this viewer. I haven't seen that mischievous glint in Eric's eye in years. 

Let us not forget how they explained away Stephanie's years of tyranny, and Pam's fondness for Lemon Bars and Honey......

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

It's so hard to root for anyone. .

It really is.  In fact on this show, it's not so much I'm rooting for one as I am rooting against another.  I find Steffy to be the worst of the bunch, so all I really want is to see her stomp and ugly cry as she doesn't get anything she wants.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I agree that they've nearly Adam Newman'd Quinn with this Captive Cabin mess. But seeing the mental gymnasitcs they've pulled to backpedal from Misunderstanding Night (:rolls eyes:) I'm kinda glad they just cut their loses and just pretended it didn't happen with Quinn/Liam if they had a hope of keeping RS around.

I do agree this story would've worked better had any of Quinn's targets had been warning Eric and not the one character who has had a long history of manipulation herself.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

I'll find it gross when Liam attends her wedding to Eric with Deacon as her man of honor (because you know it'll happen) but them's the breaks on soaps.

B&B is notorious for this, moreso than the others. I remember Eric's wedding to Brooke where Stephanie not only had a front row seat, but Ridge was the best man, a year after their own failed engagement.

Then, there was Nick and Bridget's wedding number 7 in 2009, where all his exes except maybe Felicia were in attendance. Brooke and Katie were family (against all logic), but Taylor was no relation to either of them. She was also not married to Ridge at the time, which made her inclusion even more bizarre.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I am still scratching my head over the blink-and-you-missed-it scenes where Quinn was remembering back to her apparently not-so-good childhood, but it was as if that never happened.

I'd like to see them revisit it and that she had some kind of childhood trauma, whether it was witnessing or even killing one of her mom's johns (or boyfriends - you decide) or being sexually abused (not that I want to see a sexual abuse storyline, per se) but something that would explain why Quinn is the way she is, that because of the trauma (which maybe she's repressed to the point she doesn't remember it), it made her stop growing from a mental perspective, which would explain (not excuse) so much of her insta-gratification, childlike behavior.

As for Steffy, there simply is no excuse for her. Even the shark didn't want to eat her nasty ass.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

B&B is notorious for this, moreso than the others. I remember Eric's wedding to Brooke where Stephanie not only had a front row seat, but Ridge was the best man, a year after their own failed engagement.

Then, there was Nick and Bridget's wedding number 7 in 2009, where all his exes except maybe Felicia were in attendance. Brooke and Katie were family (against all logic), but Taylor was no relation to either of them. She was also not married to Ridge at the time, which made her inclusion even more bizarre.

Also, if I'm remembering correctly, I think Rick and Bridget were the only ones to attend the Taylor/Nick wedding.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1

Please let TPTB at B&B read these boards! There have been some great suggestions about how to fix the Quinn mess! I'm in for "Gwen", that could be a great story! Like CountryGirl, I also forgot about "Eve" remembering her childhood trauma, but that would be a great way to retcon the whole thing - schizophrenia or something like that. People would go much easier on forgiving Quinn if she had some sort of mental-condition caused by a childhood trauma. Maybe even Liam could make whatever her issue is part of his "foundation" work by donating funds to research it. Go all in, B&B! All I know is that JMcC genuinely seems to be enjoying the hell outta this story, and he's been pushed to the side for so long, it's nice to see him front & center with a good storyline. I'm going to say it again, I wish they hadn't gone so far over the edge with Quinn. RS is so, so good, but I just don't see how they could possibly bring her back without a major overhaul or time offscreen. I really don't care what they have to do, fix her stat!

Liam, how stupid are you? There's a hottie in your room, complimenting you, respecting you, no baggage, never boned anyone else in your family (that we know of, although her comment about "I tend to fall for men who are taken", laid the groundwork for that, should anything with Liam develop) and you're boring her by talking about Steffy?!?! At this point, I think all Steam has in common is Quinn hatred.

• Love 6

When Liam told Steffy he's the only one who can protect her from Quinn I almost punched my television. Laughable and disgusting all at once. And, as we all know, Quinn is at her most dangerous when Wyatt's bed is empty, so it's safer for Steffy to be with him (heh). But really, at this point if they insist on going on with over the top crazy Quinn, I hope she murders Steffy and Liam. They can die together and leave us all better off. 

But really, I'm just bummed it seems we're going the boring route (as usual). They should've just retconned the crazy or excused it. I mean, if we can pretend Thomas raping Caroline was actually romance and Ridge just misunderstood, anything is possible (if nauseating). 

I could be down for a Quinn/Eric v. the Forresters. She's a slightly more insane Stephanie, let them run with it. 

P.S. Show, "I'm not taking no for an answer" is not a line you should be having anyone say, given recent history. 

• Love 9

Phoebe's stupid, pointless and nearly forgotten demise pretty much ensures Steffy won't bite the dust any time soon. They don't have the balls to kill off another one of Ridge's offspring (and even if they did, I'd miss Thomas the creeper a whole lot less, but I digress).

I will say I watched this week's episodes and I did like what I saw of Brooke ad Ridge. As long as they keep this the way it is, I'm down with it. I wish they'd done with with RM with whom KKL had more chemistry with, but better late than another round of Bridge.

• Love 4

How many times can Steffy elude to the fact that she would rather be with Liam. If I was Wyatt, I would have put Steffy on blast when she just dug the knife into his back even more when she said that Liam was right.  I don't know about anyone else, but for me, if I get a substantiated feeling that someone would rather be with someone else than me, I'm out of there. My pride will not let me be treated as a dish rag.

Was Steffy looking into the mirror when she was talking about how manipulative Quinn is.  Steffy has been manipulating Wyatt, Quinn, and Eric like its her personal Punch and Judy Show and before that it was Hope and Ivy. 

I forgot about Liam wanting Hope to abort Wyatt's baby and now under the pretense of protecting Steffy he uses the opportunity to plant a wet one on Steffy.  If she kissed him back, I would have gone to MC myself and smacked them upside their heads.  Also, I would imagine that Steffy would be more effective defending herself than Liam. Steffy would snarl and sink her teeth into Quinn's neck while Liam would just  bore her to death with one of his self serving speeches.

I still don't get how Ridge is handing over Caroline as a token to reconcile with Thomas. But that is B&B being cavalier about conception night and  infidelity beside not being with the person they love for the sake of the family. Can anyone say Eric/Quinn and Ridge/Caroline.  

• Love 6

Ridge has nothing to reconsider with that loathsome fruit of his loins, IMO.

But since TIIC wanna go there, it'd be nice if Ridge acknowledge the heartbreak he caused Eric during the similar situation with Brooke.

• Love 2

Eva's Chickenhead's wife IRL, right? She is attractive and natural-looking. I loved her dress. I'm glad she left sad Waffles and went on her way. Why waste her time?

So, now what? I don't see Quinn taking getting dumped by Eric "lying down." I think that on the long flight home (hopefully Eric sprung for a first-class ticket for her) she'll have plenty of time to stew, fret, distort and plot.  Maybe she and Eric will find their way back to each other. If not and she goes full-court press after Steffy, then this time I don't think there really will be any turning back for the character.  Yeah, the writers will have to pull the old "brain tumor," or "PTSD from childhood" cards out to redeem her.

Actually, I'd sacrifice RS if it would get rid of Steffy once and for all.  It's so sad that today's storylines last for all of a week.  I'd kill for a good old long drawn-out kidnapping and being held captive in the basement and tortured ala James Warwick by Sheila Carter or actually, toddler Steffy and Taylor when Morgan got her hands on them.  That could be kinda twisted to make Steffy relive that trauma as an adult. Only this time, Quinn could throw her off the boat for good.

I'm sick of seeing Steffy on my TV screen.  Isn't it time to bring back Katie and Bill or the Avant clan? Please.

• Love 7

Stupid as this shit is, I haven't missed Hope 2:Electric Boogaloo and Chocolate Waffles aka Nicole/Zende or Maya trying to soothe Rick's baby tantrums along with raising her own newborn Lizzie. 

Julian and Viv are awesome, but it's unfortunate that their only anchor are their twat daughters. Let them sit at the adult table, as Eric and Quinn have lately.

I forgot all about Bill and Katie entirely, but they better be done for good, or at least Katie has a real relationship before another reunion.

• Love 5

Steffy, if Quinn is doing all of this to get back at you, to strike at you, then wouldn’t it be more like she is targeting you and not your grandfather?

How many times did we hear “I told her to stay away from me and my family”, “Steffy has told Quinn to stay away from her and her family”, “Steffy has told my mother to stay away from her and her family?” I stopped counting at 15, and that was only at the midway mark of the show.

Hey, did ya’ll know that Steffy “laid Quinn out”, and Quinn didn’t listen?

Ah, those Spencer brothers, each possessing some good qualities, each smart, savvy business people, and each of them completely clueless when it comes to love and relationships. Let’s start with Liam. Here he is in one of the most romantic places in the world, opening his hotel room door to a little hottie potatie, and doing the gentlemanly thing by apologizing for monopolizing their last visit by droning on about Steffy and Quinn. And what does the dolt precede to do? The same friggin thing! What is wrong with you Liam? Could you not see that Eva was mentally undressing you and assessing the possibilities. The girl wants you in the worst way; and you let her leave with that chaste little kiss on the cheek? Oh, but wait, that’s right, Eva isn’t the !!!FUN!!! one, she is not the bold and daring one who rides a motorcycle and likes to tempt fate. And she doesn’t whisper “Cha, Cha, Cha” in your ear.

Moving on to Wyatt; go to the nearest hardware store and buy a hefty set of bolt cutters and free yourself of this albatross. You should have punched Steffy right in the mouth. She didn’t sign up for this. Say what? You married the man, so yes, you did sign up for it. Furthermore, shouldn’t this have been a topic of discussion prior to getting married? Well, here is a news flash for little Miss Steffy; Wyatt didn’t sign up to be married to a shrieking shrew who expects him to cut his mother out of his life. Wyatt wears some pretty strong blinders where Steffy is concerned, and see’s a woman that doesn’t exist. Steffy ain’t no sweet young thang. Steffy is a self involved, pampered Princess, who has been enabled and entitled her entire life. She is a first class, full court press Diva.

So this will be the tale of the tape; will Quinn go back to LA and stay away, will she try to keep seeing Eric, or will she go back to complete nutto land and start conceiving a master plan to get back at Steffy? Come on Show, if you can explain away Stephanie’s years of tyranny to a bad childhood, and Pam’s many attempts to kill Donna to scar tissue, and Ridge raping a drunk Caroline and a pilled up Brooke as harmless pranks, and Thomas and Caroline’s drunken coitus as a romantic, consensual evening, then you can come up with some “plausible” explanation for Quinn’s mental issues. If you take her back to full on crazy the character is doomed; she will be backed into a corner with no escape but leaving the show. That would be a big loss.

Did I see a wedding ring on Thomas’s finger?

I swear if we are heading to some sort of Steffy mental breakdown over the terrible ordeal she has been through, I might just go bat shit crazy myself.

Side note:

I watch the show in the morning, and this morning my little Pittie girl joined me. Her name is Quinn also. I was struggling not to die laughing at her as she kept hearing her name and watched the whole show with me with that patented canine head tilt.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 14
18 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Phoebe's stupid, pointless and nearly forgotten demise pretty much ensures Steffy won't bite the dust any time soon. They don't have the balls to kill off another one of Ridge's offspring (and even if they did, I'd miss Thomas the creeper a whole lot less, but I digress).

I really thought they might go there with Thomas biting the dust but you know what parent hasn't had a kid die? Brooke. Between Rick, Bridget, Hope, and RJ (Jack she's conceded her rights to) she's managed to keep all her kids that made it to term. If there's a legacy kid to be offed, my money is on poor little RJ. Although he IS Brooke and Ridge's only child together and killing off supercouple legacy kids is still a big deal so that is what saves him. He also is ripe for a rivarly story with Jack Marone whenever they decide to bring him back.

Do we know where Ridge and/or Caroline are currently living? Did he move out of the mansion? Kick her and Douglas out? Or did he move into another room in the mansion and let her keep their old room for the moment?

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I'm sure Quinn will become pregnant, right? I mean if Mick Jagger can do it........

If Quinn gets pregnant, I'm willing to bet it's a recycled version of a pregnancy story they probably wanted her to have with Liam but due to backlash they tabled. But yeah...Quinn pregnant with the next Forrester heir? She better chuck the stilettos and watch herself on those stairs when Steffy's around.  And the thing is, Quinn tragically losing her baby due to Steffy 'Oops I did it again' would go very far in Quinn getting karmic payback for all her crap and making her sympathetic again (Well, not for me; I'm a stone cold Quinn hater 4eva, but in the land of soaps and for much of the audience, the only thing that redeems a bad girl quicker than a baby loss is (sadly) rape). We all know RS would play the hell out of her grief and rage and give Heather Tom a challenge for the Emmy.

I haven't missed Hope 2:Electric Boogaloo and Chocolate Waffles aka Nicole/Zende

Chocolate waffles. Oh, that is great!

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 8

In my earlier posts, I totally forgot to mention, where were Steffy's legions of stalkers/fans when she was sucking face with her brother-in-law in broad daylight in public? You'd think that since so many people were hounding her when she was trying to find out who Quinn was, (although, lucky for Steffy, no one seems to have caught on camera her tackling a woman, whom she didn't even know at the time was her current mortal enemy, just to see her face, which is not as romantic as it sounds)  someone, somewhere might've been lurking in the bushes and snapped a shot of Steffy & Liam's kiss. Please let this happen, both Steffy & Liam need brought down a notch, and publicly humiliating Wyatt might be some blowback on both of them. I know, "we was robbbbbbbbbbbbbed", and that trumps everything.

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, nkotb said:

In my earlier posts, I totally forgot to mention, where were Steffy's legions of stalkers/fans when she was sucking face with her brother-in-law in broad daylight in public? You'd think that since so many people were hounding her when she was trying to find out who Quinn was, (although, lucky for Steffy, no one seems to have caught on camera her tackling a woman, whom she didn't even know at the time was her current mortal enemy, just to see her face, which is not as romantic as it sounds)  someone, somewhere might've been lurking in the bushes and snapped a shot of Steffy & Liam's kiss. Please let this happen, both Steffy & Liam need brought down a notch, and publicly humiliating Wyatt might be some blowback on both of them. I know, "we was robbbbbbbbbbbbbed", and that trumps everything.

Seriously, where is TMZ or those random cameras on every street corner. Do they not have them in Monaco? LOL!!!

• Love 6

Liam and Steffy and their sucking face makes me want to dunk both of them in the ocean, preferably with sharks circling, although there's probably more plastic than "meat" where Steffy is concerned, but if the shark bit off her bitchy, nasty face first, I'd be fine with that.

If I never hear her caterwauling again, it will be too soon.

But I'm sure that's just wishful thinking of course.

I hope Wyatt dumps this crazy bitch but good when he finds out about the kissing. Don't be her doormat. You deserve better. 

And Liam, your days of being the self-proclaimed good guy?

Just evaporated.

Fuck both of them.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I really thought they might go there with Thomas biting the dust but you know what parent hasn't had a kid die? Brooke. Between Rick, Bridget, Hope, and RJ (Jack she's conceded her rights to) she's managed to keep all her kids that made it to term. If there's a legacy kid to be offed, my money is on poor little RJ. Although he IS Brooke and Ridge's only child together and killing off supercouple legacy kids is still a big deal so that is what saves him. He also is ripe for a rivarly story with Jack Marone whenever they decide to bring him back.

I doubt TIIC would kill off yet another one of Ridge's offspring,  even the long forgotten RJ. Between the last decade of Rick whining about Ridge ruining his life and Brooke's, I honesy wouldn't miss him, though. 

I don't ever expect to see Jack Marone again, since KKL rightfully put the idea of yet another post-Bridget Bricky reunion on ice and the writers were too stupid or uncreative to set up another rivalry with Brooke/Taylor playing Kay and Jill to Jack's Philip III. I'D have prefer that to them encouraging their daughters to continuing any association with Liam and having g them go through the same stupid shit they did with Ridge.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

And she doesn’t whisper “Cha, Cha, Cha” in your ear.

OMG! My breakfast just about came up at the thought of that stupid "cha cha cha" crap!! NOOoooOOoooes!!!!

Moving on to Wyatt; go to the nearest hardware store and buy a hefty set of bolt cutters and free yourself of this albatross. --- Steffy ain’t no sweet young thang. Steffy is a self involved, pampered Princess, who has been enabled and entitled her entire life. She is a first class, full court press Diva.

He really does deserve better. He is always all in with his women I'll give him that...no waffle irons in his life.

If you take her back to full on crazy the character is doomed; she will be backed into a corner with no escape but leaving the show. That would be a big loss.

I agree...RS as Quinn rocks the ridiculous stuff they give her! I'd sure hate to see her leave.

I swear if we are heading to some sort of Steffy mental breakdown over the terrible ordeal she has been through, I might just go bat shit crazy myself.

Same here if I don't laugh myself silly first...I can see the crazy acting tics coming already. Actually I'd probably FF like I do most of Steffy now. What a shrieking harpy. "Me, me, me, my family, your mother, me, me, ME!!! You have to listen to MEEEeeee!!" Did she never hear the saying that you marry the man's family when you say I do???

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 9

I actually wonder whether they're setting up a Quinn takeover of FC after she and Eric inevitably reunite and he dies or becomes incapacitated.  The takeover, of course, would involve a significant retcon of the distribution of FC shares, rewriting of history, power of attorney, or some such nonsense, but Q would be in charge and Steffy would be even more apoplectic.

• Love 6

Friday afternoons are slow at work, so it gave me some time to think about Liam, because, what else would I think about?? I got back together with B&B in the summer, 2011, right when Steffy bonked her head in the living room bathtub, and Liam "rescued" her. Very soon afterwards, Liam proposed to Hope, and the chase from Steffy was on. What I was really thinking about was that from the time I started watching again, the only time-span that I can recall that Liam hasn't been involved in a love-triangle, was the months he was with Ivy, after Hope left, but before Steffy bounced back. In summer, 2011, it was Hope/Liam/Steffy, for-freaking-ever. When Steffy finally left, it became Liam/Hope/Wyatt, then when Hope blessedly left, he was just with Ivy, until it was Ivy/Liam/Steffy, & now, Liam/Steffy/Wyatt. The dude definitely loves his drama.

• Love 12

With Ridge suddenly on the warpath over Quinn "swooping in" and taking advantage of poor, old, decrepit Eric, Thomas all for Steffy joining Caroline in the Forrester Express Divorce Lane at the court house, and Steffy not quite done letting Liam twist in the wind, it's kind of sad that Wyatt is the cheese standing alone in his marriage.

Better get out the luggage and start packing ... Blousy dad bod sportswear, boat shoes, ankle socks, wrinkled suits and ties, sweated-up dress shirts, shaving kit, spectacles, testicles, passport, wallet, phone and charger. When you get home, you can howl about Liam not respecting your marriage as you have your tattoo wedding band lasered off.

Let it go, Wyatt.

Steffy already has walked away, and her family is going to support her divorcing you.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Friday afternoons are slow at work, so it gave me some time to think about Liam, because, what else would I think about?? I got back together with B&B in the summer, 2011, right when Steffy bonked her head in the living room bathtub, and Liam "rescued" her. Very soon afterwards, Liam proposed to Hope, and the chase from Steffy was on. What I was really thinking about was that from the time I started watching again, the only time-span that I can recall that Liam hasn't been involved in a love-triangle, was the months he was with Ivy, after Hope left, but before Steffy bounced back. In summer, 2011, it was Hope/Liam/Steffy, for-freaking-ever. When Steffy finally left, it became Liam/Hope/Wyatt, then when Hope blessedly left, he was just with Ivy, until it was Ivy/Liam/Steffy, & now, Liam/Steffy/Wyatt. The dude definitely loves his drama.

All of this is why I wish they'd give Liam (and Clifton) a time out. Have Liam remember he broke up with Steffy because he saw Wyatt and Steffy asleep together in HIS bed and he says to her 'I wanted to believe that the reason I lost you was because of Quinn, but Quinn had nothing to do with you being in our bed with him that night. That was all on you. You're where you want to be with Wyatt and I'll learn to accept it.'

And then Liam let's her go, throws himself into his work, and takes a time out from women. No sniffing around Katie unless it's to offer babysitting services for Will, maybe a platonic friendship with Sasha, and he stays OUT of the Queirc vs Wyffy wars and just goes into therapy for his trauma or takes off from LA for a few weeks to volunteer somewhere as part of his Spencer good company initiative.  Then he can come back a few weeks later as more rested and a new direction (towards Sasha or some other new love interest).

A Fuller vs Forrester war for Forrester Creations would be something. Wyatt taking off the gloves if Steffy dumps him and supporting his mother's antics and egging her on would be an interesting turn.

• Love 13
21 hours ago, ByTor said:

Take a drink every time Steffy says "I told her to stay away from me and my family."  Go on.  I dare you. :)

Ice tea maybe but only Bill can consume that much alcohol and not appear to be drunk. 

Wow!  I thought Wyatt was turning into Bill Jr but it's actually Liam. It was Liam pleading his case to Steffy and I just saw Bill doing that same thing to Brooke just a few short weeks ago. B&B is becoming like ground hogs day where the dialog never changes but the only the characters change.  Steffy & Liam, if you think that Quinn is dangerous now, just wait until Wyatt gets dumped. Dumping Wyatt is not going to make Quinn disappear.  Steffy, Wyatt is your best protection because Liam will scream like the little bitch he is and his dick will retreat into his body when Quinn goes into full revenge mode.

I'm so rooting for Eric and Quinn to continue than Wyatt and Steffy and least of all Steffy and Liam. 

Why is Thomas so hell bent on Steffy being with Liam over Wyatt?  He supposedly doesn't like either one of them.  Hey Ridge, Quinn is just in it for the money?  Quinn has a lot more going, for her, than Maya had when she was pursuing Rick. Where was you objection then.  Felon to matriarch is a bigger jump than successful business owner to main squeeze. Would imagine that Ridge and Caroline be happier if Eric was screwing hookers.  

ETA:  I meant Ridge and Steffy would be happier. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Would imagine that Ridge and Caroline be happier if Eric was screwing hookers.  

Hookers you can usually pay off. Quinn doesn't move on until she's done with you. And it's usually after a lot of heartache, headache, and destruction.

5 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

because Liam will scream like the little bitch he is and his dick will retreat into his body when Quinn goes into full revenge mode.

LOL, ya'll are so cold.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

It was ridiculous. By the time Hope was written off the show last year, she'd appeared in as many episodes as Katie, despite Heather Tom having over two years on Matula and being Heather "soap legender Emny winner" Tom.

There's also the fact that, triangle or not, Liam NEVER has had a break from being romantically involved. In six years, this is the longest he's been without a woman, even excluding the time in Captive Cabin. Even Brooke has had longer dry spells.

But in every way that matters, it's a technicality because he's still clinging to her and I as a viewer still have no idea who Liam Spencer is by himself. Moreso than any other character in the entire 30 years of this show history, he's an empty slate with no brains to figure anything out, no courage to actually move forward without an outside force, and no heart to show passion and commitment for longer than the time it takes to  microwave water. 

• Love 8