Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

Did anyone but me get a Mean Girls movie vibe when Maya and Nicole flounced up to Sasha and Maya pulled the EPT out of her purse?  Just me? Ok.  Sure the random pregnant lady thing was definitely a WTF, but I totally loved that Sasha was able to put one over on the Mean Avant Girls. Oh....And Sasha, unknown to herself really is pregative,

Neither Maya nor Nicole think of Sasha as sister; she's just Julius' mistake that should have kept her mouth shut.  I think this is how Julius will reconcile with M & N -- as united against Sasha. Oddly I think Viv will be on Sasha's side, probably after an epic confrontation with Sasha's mom. In which will be revealed much more about the affair than Julius wants known (his own personal rape night perhaps?)  But ultimately I think the battle lines will be drawn as the 2 Moms  + Sasha vs. The Entitled Avants (J, M, & N).

And Ridge, take a damn seat or 10. Ordering Thomas to go to Shanghai today or else?. Yeah like that's going to work. Way to rouse Thomas's anger and solidify his desire to claim his son.  You'd think Ridge might be a little more subtle, but then this is King Ridge as Thomas calls him.  I think Thomas is going to tell Caroline about Ridge's ultimatum, and Caroline is going to remind Ridge of her promise to Thomas. I think that may be the one thing Caroline will stand up to Ridge about.

I would flove a SL where Ridge and Thomas face off in a custody battle with Ridge admitting he's not the father but bringing up rape night and Thomas' bad character to gain custody. And then Caroline taking the stand and saying Thomas deserves to be a father to his son.  Tons of soapy goodness there.  The Scandal™ Ridge doesn't want.  Rick trying to use it to regain the CEO spot. The CaRidge marriage dissolving,

And finally I can't say this enough:  Ridge -- wash your hair, shave and put on some clean unwrinkled clothes. I can smell the BO from here.   Man resembles pictures of Rasputin the Mad Monk. Not a good look for a fashion designer

Edited by La di Diva
added comment
  • Love 6

I guess Saint Nicole had time to stop by a salon and get her hair coloured on the way from the hospital. She sure bounced back fast. She bemoaned the pregnancy. Now we get to listen to her whining over Zende and Sasha having a baby together. And she's an entitled brat just like Maya. She should be mad that he left her to be FWB with her sister. In typical Bell fashion, men get off with a slap on the wrist. I really hope Sasha is pregnant and doesn't know it yet. 

And whoever did credits revealed the baby's name earlier this week. She was already credited as Elizabeth F. This show sucks. Tired of his my son spiel. Tired of Quinn avoiding jail. Tired of the arrogant Avant sisters. 

• Love 7

Sasha swishing a home pregnancy test stick in a just-used toilet bowl...even if it was offscreen, I think I was more weirded out by that than anything else the show's thrown at us since at least Quinn and Liam's first night together.  Even over the usual Avant/Forrester sanctimony.  Even over Rick continuing to keep his Jan Brady game tight, now in little Lizzie's name.  Even over Ridge, the King of All Frigging Cosmos, sending his son the prince off to go make a katamari in friggin' Shanghai as a "necessary sacrifice" in order to prep him for one day running FC.  (Caroline still not being completely on board with this...I guess it's another nail in the coffin of her marriage.)

7Koningen_King-of-all-Cosmos.jpg

• Love 5

Well it took only a few days before Rick used his daughter to justify renewing his vendetta against Ridge. How many time does Eric need to tell him to drop it before he gets the picture? I'm back on the train of wanting it somehow to be revealed that Ridge is Rick's bio dad so he's a Marone and can stop whining about bloodlines.

As nasty as it is for Sasha to swirl a pee stick in the toilet after another woman used it and shows how desperate she is, the smirking duo of Maya and Nicole was nastier. They then wanted to compound Sasha's humiliation by having Zende front and center and calling him away from home- which BTW why would you spill your business like that to everyone?! The boy had no shame and all of them were basically like 'Sucks for Sasha. You know you ain't gotta marry her right?' 

Loved how when Sasha was like 'Oh wow! The test is positive!' both Nicole and Maya looked like they swallowed castor oil. It was also funny that Zende grabs the stick from Sasha plays with it and then is 'I don't know how to read this.' Seriously? You can't read a plus or negative sign? Liam may be a waffle but he's a waffle with a brain. Zende brings nothing to the table.

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

As nasty as it is for Sasha to swirl a pee stick in the toilet after another woman used it and shows how desperate she is,

That's what they went with?  I had to run out before the episode ended, so I missed how they managed to pull off her using a pregnant woman to pass the test.  This show.  I can't. 

• Love 2

I wanted to slap St. Maya (who hooked up with married man) and Nicole the Virgin (who came to town to blackmail her sister). They take smug to a whole new level. Zzzende deserves to be played by Sasha. I'm sick of hearing about what a fine young man Zzzende is because he isn't! A fine young man doesn't break off with one girl then go play f*ck buddies with her best friend, only to dump that girl when the other girl's vagina is no longer needed for that icky pregnancy stuff.

Douglas was the one saving grace of this episode. He is such a cutie!

• Love 14
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 4:18 PM, Bill C. said:

Sasha swishing a home pregnancy test stick in a just-used toilet bowl...even if it was offscreen, I think I was more weirded out by that than anything else the show's thrown at us since at least Quinn and Liam's first night together.  Even over the usual Avant/Forrester sanctimony.  Even over Rick continuing to keep his Jan Brady game tight, now in little Lizzie's name. 

TIIC seem to demonstrating that Sasha will go to any lengths -- faked out pregnancy test or sister vs sister extension-pulling cat fight over the less than desirable Zende -- and the sAvant/ Forrester's are doing the same, getting their hate-on Sasha. Zende is skating on responsibility for urping up a hairball over Nicole being pregnant with Rick's child, and walking off with Sasha. Since Zende's seen the Miracle of Birth and Sacrifice, he's mesmerized by Saint Nicole. 

Nicole, like Maya and the other sAvants, is still mercenary, desperate, jealous and will turn on an offender if threatened. Zende chooses not to acknowledge the most glaring and disturbing side of Nicole and her family.

Even over Ridge, the King of All Frigging Cosmos, sending his son the prince off to go make a katamari in friggin' Shanghai as a "necessary sacrifice" in order to prep him for one day running FC.  (Caroline still not being completely on board with this...I guess it's another nail in the coffin of her marriage.)

katamari-damacy-king-of-all-cosmos.jpg

Katamari Damacy!

You know Ridge is the malevolent dictator of Forrester Mansion: "My castle, my rules."

Ridge learned well the lessons taught by Stephanie about banishing an offending child. See Angela, Thorne, Felicia, Kristen for further information.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 5

Rick, for me, is the biggest dictator or my house my rules. Aly had to give up her room for Nicole, Rick shot at Ridge and Caroline, as CEO, hanging that god awful portrait, of Maya, and finally leaving Eric's house, because Maya's portrait was not hung back up. 

I'm giving Ridge a pass with Thomas because he shouldn't be given a reward for raping Caroline.  Caroline seems, out of guilt, to have forgiven Thomas, but I'm not nor I ever will. 

• Love 9
(edited)
18 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Rick, for me, is the biggest dictator or my house my rules. Aly had to give up her room for Nicole, Rick shot at Ridge and Caroline, as CEO, hanging that god awful portrait, of Maya, and finally leaving Eric's house, because Maya's portrait was not hung back up. 

I'm giving Ridge a pass with Thomas because he shouldn't be given a reward for raping Caroline.  Caroline seems, out of guilt, to have forgiven Thomas, but I'm not nor I ever will. 

All of this, but especially the stuff about Rick. As I said many time since the Kyle Lowder Gorillick days, his complains about Ridge are negated when he acts like an entitled, manipulative, vengeful fuckstain himself. Even on Ridge's worst day, he left his revolver at home and stopped with one well placed punch.

I'm hoping against hope that Rick will get flashbacks of shooting Grant Chambers as a boy and maybe then he'll STFU for one damn day about Ridge being the Root of All Evil and ruination of women. Brooke and Taylor especially did it all to themselves between Thorne, Rick and Whip.

Edited by Anna Yolei
Spelling
  • Love 8

I don't know why the show doesn't try to pair nicole or sasha with someone other then Zende?  I thought nicole and Oliver had chemistry when she first came on the show...and even thought the brief Wyatt/nicole flirtation was refreshing because Wyatt was with someone Liam wasnt.

• Love 8

Because that's something new and we can't have that!

yeah, we don't need Ridge and Nick 3.0 with Nicole and Sasha. The Wyatt/Liam dynamic was already wearing thin before this Quinn mess and I'm sick of men skating for their shitty behavior why the women claw at one another's eyes. 

• Love 5

I'm blaming it on a Twitter exchange, but I still think that if Sasha needs to hook up with anybody besides Soulverine it should be Thomas.  It'd be one really tall, really pretty coupling.  But alas, instead we have TEH BAYBEEZ...or rather THE BABY, since Sasha actually confessed to lying about the pregnancy test after only seven episodes.  (Possible setup for Sasha actually finding out she's pregnant later?  I got nothing.)

As for Thomas deciding to stay in Bell-A to be close to his kid...and, apparently, screw with Ridge a bit...at this point, is anybody waiting for anything besides this secret to be exposed?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Bill C. said:

I'm blaming it on a Twitter exchange, but I still think that if Sasha needs to hook up with anybody besides Soulverine it should be Thomas.  It'd be one really tall, really pretty coupling.  

It really would make the most sense. He's the himbo son of the president of the company, she's a model at that company, neither are looking to settle down and are all about a good time. She's also from the wrong side of the tracks which could ruffle Steffy and/or Ridge's snooty noses and he's THE catch of LA for her if she could snag him. Zende is a bag of oats compared to Thomas in terms of Forrester hierarchy.

Shocked that Sasha came clean so quickly. 

• Love 6

Sasha/thomas...hints of Brooke and Ridge for the modern days. 

If you think about Sasha is somewhat similar to Brookes mostly due to dad issues, abandonment issues, both using sex to feel valued..and neither have ingredients any loyalty to those they claim to be friends with.

Sasha vs steffy could be gold.

• Love 2
(edited)

WTF, Maya, "one person taking advantage of another doesn't make a couple". Where you looking in the mirror and seeing you and Nicole when you made that statement?  Zende was just cowering, in the corner, letting his two Pit Bulls piss all over Sasha.  You just had your dream child but it was more important to see if Sasha was lying than to be with your baby.  I'm now wondering if Maya really wanted a child or just a status symbol.  I hate Thomas but he has shown a bigger more real attachment, to Douglas, than Maya and Nicole to Elizabeth.  Especially Nicole. As for Sasha lying to get Zende, that was another Maya big time maneuver.  I give kudos to for not holding on to the lie.  After all,  Sasha may subconsciously feel that Zende, the narcoleptic, is just not worth enduring Maya's and Nicole's bitch face. 

Getting back to Thomas.  Did anyone else get the feeling that he was actually hitting on Caroline?  Did you have to deliver your diatribe without your shirt? I was expecting him to tell Caroline that they should raise their child together.  If the truth gets out and Eric decides to reinstate Rick, because that's the PC thing to do, than I would just take Caroline and Douglas away and not deal with any more of this shit.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 3

Yeah, you would think St. Maya would want to spend every waking minute with her "miracle baby." Nah, her sister's love life is more important. Finally, the truth was spoken about Zzzende's behavior. Unfortunately, it was Sasha who said it so the St. Avant sisters will let it roll off their backs.

Crap. I was hoping Thomas would be gone for awhile. He knows he can't be fired for insubordination because he has such juicy blackmail material.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Bill C. said:

Sasha actually confessed to lying about the pregnancy test after only seven episodes.  (Possible setup for Sasha actually finding out she's pregnant later? 

I couldn't figure out why they'd have Sasha confess, but I think you nailed it.

• Love 4

Ugh, this show. Ridge is a huge jerk but Thomas is such a creepy creeper, I want to rescue Douglas from both of them, but then I'd be stuck listening to Caroline's baby voice.

And oh my god, Waffle III: I just can't. I hate them all. If we have to have endless triangles, can they find a man to put in the middle who's actually interesting?

Whoever said Sasha and Thomas would work, I totally agree, but not until CA does something about the drought because their thirst would destroy the state once and for all. 

• Love 10

Yeah. I don't get that twist either. I also don't have high hopes that the writers have anything new and original up their sleeve either. The getting the random pregnant woman to pee on a stick ruse wasn't funny or successful the first time around when a post-menopausal Sally Spectra tried it in an attempt to trap Taylor's father, Jack Hamilton.

Then there's the thought that Nicole is going to screw up something somehow (perceived dishonesty?) and Zende's dull syrup-smothered waffle brain with slowly remember Sasha, a woman of gut-wrenching honesty and contrition, and reclaim her? Got me, otherwise ...

I had to laugh today when Ridge was explaining to Caroline how there were few to no similarities between Mossimo and him. TK's Ridge not only certainly could pass of as his son in the looks department, but also in speech and mannerisms. I'm not saying that Ridge 1.0 looked much like Eric either, but he sure as hell didn't look a thing like Moss.

I could go for Shasmas! I think they'd make a pretty hot couple and so far, she's about the only model who isn't chasing or drooling over him. That should make it more interesting for the chase.

• Love 4

The only positive from today is Heather Tom directed the epi per the credits. Other than that, I was bored. I wish Caroline had a spine and would speak up. Sasha shouldn't have been apologizing to them. Maya go home and tend to your x day/week old baby. They're like two mean girls. I just can't with Nicole and ZzZzende. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I just realized watching this show that except for Wyatt, all the men have beards on this show. Personally, I like a more clean-shaven look, but WTH? Thats....a lotta beards. I live in San Diego and there are many hipster areas here and I don't see this much facial hair.

And what is with all the baby stories, too? B&B never had this many stories about babymaking going on at one time, back to back. I can only remember Brooke and Darla overlapping for a couple of weeks, tops. Have the writers realized how empty the horizon for the next generation is since they spent the better part of the 2000s coasting on the popularity of the five veterans and Jack Wagner's inflated ego?

That also reminds me of what came up I  the Y&R thread where Jill/Jess Walton made an appearance for the first time in months and had scenes with most of the cast where she certainly elevated the show. Someone mentioned that every soap had that one older female vet that would know everyone's history and could call out or mentor the younger characters as needed while retaining history with the older cast. It dawned on me that we dont have that now. Stephanie use to be the obvious go-to, but even if Brooke got more than a seasonal appearance,  the writers insist on making her a thirsty sex kitten. Hell, I'd accept Eric in that role, but he's an even bigger waffle than Liam, Zende or even Ridge combined where the company is concerned.

This of course is the inevitable outcome of putting all the focus on a few select characters with no thought to the future viability of the show and refusing to let Taylor and Brooke  get hobbies not pertaining to Ridge. Besides Rick (ages ago, in the pre Internet days), not one character on the cast at the moment was given a teen story arc that I give one solitary fuck about or that showed any measurable growth. Liam is still the same blank slate today that he was the day Steffy hired him to create that video of the Posé boink six years ago. Steffy has descended into a level of sociopathy eclipsed solely  by her namesake. Hope sorta had an arc that might have worked better if she'd had conflicts with Bridget instead of Steffy and struggling with being the Forrester family's dirty secret.

In retrospect, I'm kinda glad Phoebe got killed off before the writers could find a way to ruin her, too.

Damn, that was longer than I expected.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Oh, and another thing: maybe soaps do still reflect the times they are written in, but I'm sick of everyone having the parents/older siblings/aunts and uncles fighting their relationship battles. It's like having a college grad whose mom sits in on the interview . It was tiresome with Hope and Steffy, but there was more than just their history in play (There shouldn't have been, as both their mothers should've advised their daughters to drop Waffle like a hot potato. But I digress).

• Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Getting back to Thomas.  Did anyone else get the feeling that he was actually hitting on Caroline?  

I don't think he ever stopped hitting on her, but since Rape Night he's been all over her to convince her, as much as himself and the viewers, that it wasn't Rape Night and he's a good guy getting better -- Getting better to be worthy of Caroline's renewed trust and ... Dare I say it? ... love.

Did you have to deliver your diatribe without your shirt? I was expecting him to tell Caroline that they should raise their child together.

TIIC are parading shirtless Thomas around to reform him as a sexxxy-adjacent single Forrester male who's got the hot's for his father's wife. Caroline's being written as becoming more sympathetic to Thomas, responding positively with her continued physical and emotional exposure to Thomas under the extremist reign of "My castle, my rules" Ridge. Like Zende, Thomas isn't sexxxy-adjacent, but this is who TIIC have chosen to work with and viewers are stuck with a Thom Browne-wearing self-absorbed rapist as a Teen Scene Romantic Male Object.

Because he's acting on the premise that he's Doug's father Thomas is working like a rodeo clown to win Caroline to his side, separating her and Doug from Ridge, and take possession of them both. And it's being written as working for Thomas. The more dictatorial Ridge becomes about how to deal with Thomas, the less willing Caroline is to agree with Ridge.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 3

Dare I say that today was a good hair day for JY, though he was a long way behind Vanessa Williams-chibi and probably about even with Ratchet Psylocke (I'm surprised it took me this long to make that connection with Felisha Cooper).  It was all submerged underneath Rick's eternal Jan Brady game, though, and nearly naked Thomas correctly reading Ridge for wanting him out of the way.  (Let alone the oh so subtle positioning of Ridge, and Caroline and Thomas, on opposite sides of a table.)

• Love 2

If this show wants me to see Thomas as a good man, it can start by having him face what a skeevy predator he was the night Douglas was allegedly conceived. Also, turning Ridge into an increasingly dictatorial douche won't make me cheer for Thomas; I'll just hate them both. 

Goodness, Chickenhead cleans up nice. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I would love to know what drug Nicole, Rick, and Maya are sniffing to make them so delusional.  Rick and Maya actually don't think it is at all disrespectful to set up a nursery in the CEO office. Rick thinks Ridge makes stupid decisions when he fires a gun in the office, charges exorbitant prices to undermine the new couture line, treats employees like shit, etc etc. 

Now Nicole is holding Sasha more responsible for her father's lie than her father.  Nicole absolutely forgot that she used Maya to get into Forester when she told Sasha that she was using her.  I don't think that Sasha lying about being pregnant even compares to Maya lying about being Trans.  That lie was ok because it benefited Nicole.  Also, why wasn't Nicole, on her high horse, when her parents lied to her about Mayron/ Maya.  I would love to see a shit eating grin, on Sasha's face and Nicole blowing her mind, if she could get with Carter or Thomas.  I'm getting heart palpitations from anticipating the snarking that a love scene, between Nicole and Zende, will create. I'm giving 3 to 1 odds that Zende will fall asleep during and not after copulating.   

Im not sure which is more disturbing, to Ridge and Caroline, the fact that Thomas is the father or the circumstances of Douglas' conception.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 3

Rick needs to sit Zzzende down and tell him he can't be a part of the family business since he isn't a "real Forrester." Just sit down and STFU, Little Ricky.

I'm so sick of the Ay-vants telling Sasha to go back to Illinois. Nicole the Virgin must have forgotten that Maya told her to do the same, and she didn't like it.

The half-naked Creeper standing there giving orders to his father with a big sneer on his face made my skin crawl. I wish Ridge could just fire the rapist. What Ridge and Caroline should do is get their own house, but that is too logical for a soap.

• Love 7

More like too much money for the showrunners :p

Budget constrains aside, certainly there's a way to get Ridge and/or Rick their own places and still have family conflicts without coming off like two kids fighting over a carnival prize? What happened to the pad he and Maya had when they were cheating on Caroline? Ridge pulled that bullshit about needing more room than the condo he had, but that doesn't look much smaller than the beach house he and Taylor had after Thomas was born and that thy stayed in till the twins were toddlers, at least.

• Love 2

My hatred for TK's Ridge knows no bounds, I LOVED Thomas telling him how it's going to be.  As much as I don't like Ricky, I can't wait for him to out Ridgey-poo.

• Love 14
(edited)
20 hours ago, tricknasty said:

Stylist/Wardrobe should be fired. Less Chickenhead more this! 

WyattFuller.jpg

^^ That photo (DOOL 2007-8) was before Darin Brooks got addicted to spike styling products and carbohydrates. He said goodbye to that girlish figure and emo mall bangs years ago. He'll have to change his lifestyle, drop 20+ pounds and work those white bread love handles off his torso.

darinbrooks_10_3x4.jpg

He's been trolling Forrester females by schlepping this look since he started in 2013.

Cha Cha Cha!

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 5

Does Nicole have amnesia? Didn't you blackmail Maya for your entrance into town and a job at Forrester? 

Thank you Thomas for telling Ridge you weren't leaving. Ugh the more orders he makes , I almost want Thomas to tell Rick so he can make Ridge's life hell. I say almost because it would just be more Rick whining and no one wants that. Hey Ridge, the "best option for a father" for Douglas, where's RJ? Poor kid. 

• Love 9
(edited)
48 minutes ago, Bwill3133 said:

Does Nicole have amnesia? Didn't you blackmail Maya for your entrance into town and a job at Forrester? 

Thank you Thomas for telling Ridge you weren't leaving. Ugh the more orders he makes , I almost want Thomas to tell Rick so he can make Ridge's life hell. I say almost because it would just be more Rick whining and no one wants that. Hey Ridge, the "best option for a father" for Douglas, where's RJ? Poor kid. 

Wouldn't that be hilarious?  Thomas having to stoop to aligning himself with that evil Logan bloodline that he and his equally worthless sister hate so much and whom he once tried to kill himself. It's not even close to a karmic justice for Rape Night, but seeing him writhe with agony and choking back the vomit as he asks Rick N.Titled for help would warm the cockles of my cold, black heart. 

Can they retcon RJ's paternity to Nick? Yanno, since Ridge and Brooke are both too busy with their own various stupidity to care for him. At least Nick wants to be a dad.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, tricknasty said:

Stylist/Wardrobe should be fired. Less Chickenhead more this! 

WyattFuller.jpg

How old is that picture? 

Im pretty sure Wyatt wears a toupee now which is why it has no part and is messy. Notice literally every time he's off screen in RL he's wearing a hat. 

1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

How old is that picture? 

Im pretty sure Wyatt wears a toupee now which is why it has no part and is messy. Notice literally every time he's off screen in RL he's wearing a hat. 

I've not noticed a rug, but he's a charter member of the Brotherhood of the Ever-Expanding Forehead.

• Love 2

The more I see of Katie in this Douglas storyline, the more it's confirmed for me that this should've been Taylor's role and that it would've packed a heck of a lot more punch to have Taylor realize that Ridge did this to their own son and that Douglas is her grandchild. I could then believe Ridge not being able to hide the truth because Taylor wouldn't have stood for it. And can you imagine the argument between Ridge and Taylor when he roars out that Thomas took advantage of Caroline and Taylor not wanting to believe it (or maybe not even caring).

Instead we've got nosy Katie who inexplicably continues to stick her nose into Forrester business where it doesn't belong.

One good thing about today's show: Rick's shave and haircut has him looking cute again!

• Love 6
(edited)
19 hours ago, ByTor said:

My hatred for TK's Ridge knows no bounds, I LOVED Thomas telling him how it's going to be.  As much as I don't like Ricky, I can't wait for him to out Ridgey-poo.

Ooooh when did that happen? I can watch up to the last 5 episodes online on CTV. I don't want to miss Ridge being dragged, I don't care who does it!

On 30/05/2016 at 5:16 PM, TobinAlbers said:

It really would make the most sense. He's the himbo son of the president of the company, she's a model at that company, neither are looking to settle down and are all about a good time. She's also from the wrong side of the tracks which could ruffle Steffy and/or Ridge's snooty noses and he's THE catch of LA for her if she could snag him. Zende is a bag of oats compared to Thomas in terms of Forrester hierarchy.

Shocked that Sasha came clean so quickly. 

I would FLOVE this idea! I miss the steam room set. There's not enough sex on this show.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 3

Here's a question for you all: How is it that Thomas is so cosmically tied to this baby he did not initially know was his spawn, while that Nicole has less attachment to the one she carried for nine months than a brood mare. She's so busy worrying about Sasha and Zzzzende that she doesn't give Lizzie a second thought. How has her body healed already? Don't her nipples leak? Is this portrayal of her kind of racist given the contrast?

I also want to smack that smug look off of Thomas's face. Does he remember how he took complete advantage of Caroline? And I want to kill fucking Katie. Worry about your own business, you dozy cow! What the hell is the matter with her? Now Bill overhears? This is exactly why Ridge didn't want anyone to know. They can't keep their fucking mouths shut. I also don't think that Eric would consider Ridge's covering up the Douglas scandal a punishable offense. He's trying to protect a baby born conceived under terrible circumstances. I can't wait till it turns out that Ridge actually is the baby daddy.

Shaking my damn head and I've only read the recap.

• Love 12

I'm sick and tired of Maya, Rick, and Nicole. Now it seems that Bell is going to elevate the triumphant back to the FC throne. Instead of lead model, Maya will be president and Nicole, the intern, will become lead designer. Sasha will replaced Aly as the scullery maid.  It seams that the shine has already worn off the baby. Instead of doting over the baby, like Ridge and Caroline, they are already leaving the baby with a nanny. Also, Rick is complaining about Ridge, not working, while he and Zende are working out.  

Bill wants Ridge out but I find it hard to believe he wants Rick back in. Bill is just a bull in the china shop causing havoc without giving a shit to the aftermath. Now Katie has become the Cow in the China shop. Of course, the partially open door had to make an appearance. I still thing it's the best character on the show.  

Neither Ridge or Rick deserve to be CEO. There isn't even a lesser of the 2 evils. If I had a board vote, it would be for non of the above.  Bring back Thorne.  

• Love 5