Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Yikes, I think Bill has an awful lot of divorces and public scandals to be widely considered an eligible bachelor. He's single and filthy rich and hot AF but no woman in her right mind should be wanting to marry him. Maybe just have a Spencer kid since that's 18 years worth of financial support that he'd have no trouble providing.

B&B Bill has much better taste in engagement rings than Y&R Billy. I think. It's hard to go wrong with a classic cut in a simple setting. It was big enough to seem gaudy to me though.

I am completely over Zoe repeatedly going all gangsta on Flo. Flo could probably snap her like a twig if she wanted to.

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

even if that took the ghost of Stephanie Forrester on furlough from the ninth circle of Hell that she resides in to reveal the news.

Calling it now. Steffy and the girls return from Paris and someone gets suspicious about Beth, and does a secret DNA test. Maybe it's even Steffy because they're leaning into this Steffy redemption arc. She doesn't tell anyone yet because she wants to be sure first, but confides in Thomas who has successfully broken up Lope and convinced Hope to insta marry him. Steffy's results arrive the day of the wedding, but before she can see them Thomas steals them. He has to hide them quickly though when someone walks in, so he stuffs them behind Stephanie's portrait ( the wedding is at Eric's obviously, and Quinn consented to hanging Steph's newly restored painting because she's OK with it when she can suck up to Eric's progeny with it.) Before the ceremony, Brooke tearfully approaches the portrait about whether this is the right path for Hope, blah blah, give her a sign, blah blah. Mid ceremony, probably the speak now or forever hold your peace part, Stephanie crashes to the floor. Hope picks up the results (or Steffy, who is Thomas' best man... Flo is naturally up there too as Hope's MOH). Because Stephanie is still the only character on this show who can move a story along. 

Bill and Katie, man... what was the point? If it's to "end" Batie so they can move him onto Shawna, they didn't need to. Batie never really restarted, so they didn't have any loose threads hanging. And if it's the start of a Batie story where he proves to her he actually loves her and isn't just doing this to give Will a family, then... WTH? Will put more effort into their fake dates than Bill Spencer puts into a proposal? I mean, really?

• Love 8

I’ve always liked Bill.  Changed man or not he’s still doesn’t come off of being a phony.  Sitting at the bar with Shanna is the first time I’ve seen Bill drink and give the impression of being drunk.  

• Love 3

GOOD FOR KATIE!  I am glad that she turned Bill's proposal down flat. I believe that Katie, Bill and Will are in a great space right now and there is no need to try to push things further. I am also glad that she told Bill about how much it hurt her when he left her for Brooke. He needed to hear that.  I was kind of surprised by Brooke's response. It was like she and Bill never were.  I would think that 1) she would feel a pang of regret for what she's lost and 2) be cautioning Katie about history repeating itself (whether with Brooke or somebody else).  I HATE it when the show just drops all collective memory of past relationships like that. 

While I believe that Katie and Bill will always feel love for each other, I don't feel that either one is "in love" with the other. Bill has been drinking his own Kool-aid and probably believes that he's in love with Katie, when in actuality, he's responding to the way she is now responding positively towards the "changed" him. It really has nothing to do with romantic love or marriage. So, there's really no reason for Bill to be out drowning his sorrows in the middle of the day.

I don't care if Bill and Shauna get together. Good for him to get involved with somebody who isn't a Logan or Forrester. What I don't want to see is Katie having a sudden attack of jealousy and we get yet another tired triangle. 

• Love 9

Isn't Zoe a "high fashion model"? RME, btw...

..when she was in Brooke's office today, it seemed to me she was more of an administrative assistant...The way Brooke was telling her to choose the other models and then to get some paper signed, it all seemed like Zoe is an assistant...

...not that I ever bought her as a model...just sayin

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Zoe116 said:

Because Stephanie is still the only character on this show who can move a story along. 

Big Mood(tm) 🤣👏

4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

While I believe that Katie and Bill will always feel love for each other, I don't feel that either one is "in love" with the other

Once upon a long time ago, they each had something the other needed. Bill needed someone to take him as he was and Katie needed someone to truly pick her first for once. It was actually a great story as far as B&B romances went.

That didn't last long, as Steffy was waiting in the wings to flaunt the flat crepes that passes as her ass at Bill and cause shit years before Brooke was ever a problem. After the second time Bill went for Brooke, I was done forever.

They had a good run, but it needs to stay in the past. The worst mistake soaps make is forcing a popular couple together well beyond it's expiration date.

4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I don't care if Bill and Shauna get together. Good for him to get involved with somebody who isn't a Logan or Forrester. What I don't want to see is Katie having a sudden attack of jealousy and we get yet another tired triangle. 

Oh God, this! And no more fake heart attacks for attention either!

She really needs to branch out from the Forresters too. And if she can have a true relationship that isn't about sticking it to Bill in some way, that would be great.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I hope to God that Zoe is gone after this story. If we must have obnoxious and terribly written interns, Amber's daughter Rosie exists and is related to the Logans and Logan Knight is still.around too.

And get rid of Xander, too. He's useless too now that the rest of the Avants are also gone.

• Love 12

And is this the first time Zoe is not using a fake accent?  I missed it if it is...couldn’t figure out why she was different today then it hit me!  I am sure the Brits are happy now!  LOL

I am sick of Flo doing the “fake out” that she has had enough and is telling Hope, enough already, DO IT!  She deserved to get knocked out and now she will lose her memory, guaranteed!

I believe Denise saying she has had no serious facial work done because my face did the same dropping, work would mean her smile was up to her ears instead of normal..LOL. But I do think she has had the odd injection elsewhere on her face.  

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I really cannot stand the character of Zoe. She’s the lowest of the low as far as I’m concerned. And the way she bullies Flo makes me stabby. I’m sure Flo will wake up and have amnesia, forget that Steffy has Hope and Liam’s baby, etc. This has gone on for too long already. We have no hope of this ever ending.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Why was Bill running around town with that gigantic ring in his pocket? He could've gotten mugged and he probably doesn't have it insured yet.

HOLEE CRAP! Shauna does not play! Um, Zoe, you may indeed take the secret to your grave because Shauna's about to bust a cap in your hiney with a humongous gun

Oops, Flo's gonna have a boo-boo on her head. Here comes the amnesia! How convenient. 😑

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I’m sure Flo will wake up and have amnesia, forget that Steffy has Hope and Liam’s baby, etc.

Darn, amnesia didn't occur to me, it'll probably happen though.  Also, knew when Katie went to see Bill, she would see him with Shauna, and now has doubts. 🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I love blondes. The first thing I notice about woman is their blonde hair but when it comes to Donna, it’s the second thing I notice. Donna’s breasts enter the room before she does.  

Flo and Zoey are both 5’9” but Zoey looks much taller. Maybe that’s because of the shoes Zoey is wearing and TIIC wanted to make Zoey more intimidating.   

Brooke, Katie, and Quinn love to jump to conclusions. There is really no reason for Katie to be upset that Bill was talking to Shanna as well as Quinn seeing Sally hugging Thomas. 

• Love 5

I hope Shauna does the right thing and shoots Zoe. 🤗🤞🏼

She needs a shut the fuck up pill. And what was that idiotic mess that she said Flo wormed her way into the Logan’s? Yes bitch she somehow set up a scenario where your dad would be forced to steal a baby, then call her and bring her to LA, just so she can fake her way into this family. Or it’s just a coincidence and none of her business she sounds low key jealous. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:07 PM, Zoe116 said:

Because Stephanie is still the only character on this show who can move a story along. 

Yes, she is.  This is one of the reasons there was such a big hole left in the canvas when Susan Flannery retired.

Right up there with things I never want to see again (like Ridge/Taylor/Brooke and the even worse Steffy/Liam/Hope) is another round of Bill/Katie.  Brad Bell just does not know when to let a story/couple/triangle/character die and stay dead.

• Love 6

They are so BORING. And each time they try he’s happy about a week until he starts acting out and she’s satisfied then begins trying to control or change him. 

Just because Brooke fucked the men of an entire family and all the dudes don’t care and willingly get back to her doesn’t mean that works for everyone. She is not normal. Katie is a tightass buttinski who’s ALWAYS been insecure so it’s farcical we are supposed to believe she’s just past Bill fucking her sister or declaring her the love of his life. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Zoe started as a full on crazy stalker, maybe Show is taking her back in that direction.

She does seem jealous that the woman she thought was low class turns out to be a Logan and well connected to the Forresters. Zoe only has Shady Brady Daddy and Flo has a slew of aunts, cousins and uncles by marriage. The Logans are firmly on Flo's side; Shanna is $Bill's old flame, and $Bill won't play nice if he finds out what Zoe is up to.

Make Zoe crazy then a big scene of her threatening Flo and Phoebeth and possibly Hope on Forresters roof.  Wyatt and Liam save the day while Zoe rants, froths , and spills the Phoebeth tea would be a good way to end the baby switch, get rid of Zoe, cement Lope's relationship, and sorta kind of redeem Flo.  Because everyone will think Flo kept silent because Zoe was threatening her, Hope and the baby.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

You know, if they keep Zoe on as a schemer who stirs the shit pot, I'd be here for it. We haven't had one since Amber left and aside from those few months in 2015 where Maya and Rick were being dicks to everyone, that really wasn't her, either. 

And if they're von a keep up this revisionist history about Saint Steffy, the show is gonna need another lady asshole and I don't want that to be Sally. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Ridge and Thomas fuck face slimes squared. What a start to the week.  Yes Thomas, moving into the main house is a good move, for you.  Now you have Hope across the hall just like you had Ivy.  How long will it be before a shirtless Thomas shows up at Hope’s bedroom door?

Zoey has met her match with Shanna.  Flo will stand up to Zoey but in a non physical way and Zoey knows that. But, on the other hand, Zoey is not so sure about Shanna and would not do physical harm if she has to.  

By the way, stun guns are legal in CA.

• Love 3

What a fake out. The Friday cliffhanger led us to believe that was a real gun.

Gee Ridge, instead of rolling your eyes and sighing loudly, maybe you could warn Hope and Brooke what your POS son is up to.

Flo! You should've let Shauna use that stun gun. Maybe a few zaps would've knocked some sense into Zoe.

Oh of course, when you become a Logan you get to jump on the FC teat. 

How long will it be before a shirtless Thomas shows up at Hope’s bedroom door?

And how long before Douglas walks in and finds them in a compromising position?

• Love 3

I really do hate this show but really the writers who have absolutely ruined this soap. How hard could it be to write a decent story line for a few people which is what we see every day, all day saying the same words over and over and over. How many times can they say these words??!!

• Love 8

At least the writers didn't pull the "Flo suddenly has amnesia" card. I had read that rumor flo-ting around (sorry!)  I suppose it could happen down the road? Didn't Liam have retrograde amnesia? I remember something weird happened to him long after he hit his head (of the numerous times.) Never say never with these writers. 

I think Denise is doing much better. She seems to have found her stride. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

How long will it be before a shirtless Thomas shows up at Hope’s bedroom door?

We need a BARF 🤢 icon.

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And how long before Douglas walks in and finds them in a compromising position?

We REALLY need that 🤮 icon!!! STAT!!

I am so over this constant repetitive daily dialogue. Sometimes this show moves at the speed of light (I'm talking insta-marriages & insta-divorces outta the blue) and then we have this horrible never changing dead baby swap storyline. Gah! Horrible storyline & lousy lazy writing. It's a shame. I only watch for the actors I like....I feel for them having to sell this load of 💩.

• Love 11

Zoe had some nerve ordering Shauna back to LV. I wish Shauna had whipped the stun gun back out and blasted that bitch.  Is it me, or does Zoe sound even worse speaking in her normal voice? The faux British accent was pretty terrible ... 

I noticed a hasty addition to the opening credits today with one photo each of nuThomas and Flo and two of Shauna.  Maya's photos were still there, which seemed strange (lazy).

• Love 10

My God, I can't remember a time when this board, or TWoP before it, was so dead. And that includes 2012 when the only two storyline of important were Stephanie's death and who Liam would be married to that month. 

Not that I blame anyone for tuning out. It's an absolute slog to get through and I've run out of new things to say. I think I'm just gonna do a recap of the episodes of 2010-11 until this stupid shit is over. At least I can laugh over "Posse" 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I HATE women who don't look out for other women, especially in this day and age.  There was a time when women were taught that other women were 'competition' and some older women still have that mentality.  But young women are the 'ME TOO' generation and there is no fucking excuse.

I used to like Sally but her refusal to march up to Hope and tell her that she is in danger of being assaulted by a man who already has a reputation for that kind of behaviour is the worst of the worst.  Especially since she knows what Hope has been through AND that Hope is the wife of her boyfriend's brother.

During today's episode, all I wanted was for most of the characters involved to DIE IN A FIRE, screaming at the top of their lungs.  This storyline has taken things beyond soap opera hijinks. This shit is OFFENSIVE.

I want $Bill to find out about ALL of this bullshit.  He dropped a building on Sally when all she did was refuse to sell some property to him.  I would love to see how he would deal with the people who stole and sold his grandbaby and the man who wants to take advantage of his son's wife.  Especially considering that the rapist-in-waiting is using his beloved niece's child to lure in his prey.  That bunch of scumbags needs to have a whole city block dropped on their stank asses.

Is ANYBODY on Hope's side?  Nobody takes a moment to REALLY think about her.  They talk about stealing and selling her child as if they stole her car.  Hope is dragged all over the place because she hasn't recovered from the death of her child in a time frame that suits some people especially certain fanbases.  On the other hand, Taylor killed one person and tried to kill another and yet she's allowed to use losing her husband over THREE DECADES AGO as an excuse for the most reprehensible behaviour.

It makes me sick to see a woman being tortured and being set up to be tortured even more.  Thomas thinks his dick is so magical that all he has to do is stick in Hope (whether she wants it or not) and she's going to be his.  Forget the fact that Hope hasn't shown the slightest interest in Thomas and SHE LOVES HER HUSBAND.  Thomas excuses his behaviour by claiming that Liam should be with Steffy.  But if Steffy REALLY wanted to be with Liam she wouldn't have FUCKED HIS FATHER'S BRAINS OUT.  These people can canonize Hauxdilox all they want but it doesn't change the fact that she's been a nasty slattern since the very beginning.  And the reason why she's 'Mother of the Year' is because one of her children, the one she adopted in an attempt to get a man who DOESN'T WANT HER, has been TRAFFICKED AND SOLD to her.

Bell can try and pretty this up as much as possible but this is a human trafficking story and it's revolting.  The same thing is happening IN REAL LIFE to refugee children who are living in cages.  They are being stolen and sold for who know what purpose.  Their parents are facing the reality that they will NEVER SEE THEIR CHILDREN AGAIN. 

Bell needs to end this story line because there is nothing good about it.  And ramping it up by making Hope suffer even more isn't going to make things better.  I can only handle a sneak peek every couple of weeks because this show makes me physically ill.

• Love 16

It occurs to me that Hope, Liam, Brooke, Flo, Zoe and Shauna could just show up and say “Ditto”. End of today’s episode. And tomorrow’s. And the next day’s episode. Ad nauseum.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

This baby storyline should have been over weeks ago.  Not only is it stupid, but totally impossible. 

Why did they have to name the character Flo?  I’ve hated that name ever since older family members used it for their periods. “Aunt Flo visits this week.  Did you miss Aunt Flo’s visit last month?  Did you know that if Aunt Flo doesn’t come for two months you’re preggers?”  Got so tired hearing my younger male cousins asking when they’ll see Aunt Flo.  I nearly barfed at that one. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

HATE women who don't look out for other women, especially in this day and age.  There was a time when women were taught that other women were 'competition' and some older women still have that mentality.  But young women are the 'ME TOO' generation and there is no fucking excuse.

Unfortunately, Brad Bell's writing seems to be stuck in 1956, so good luck.

I honestly wonder if JMW aka Bell's current pet didn't forcibly speak up about this exact shit and that's why Steffy hasn't gotten back with Liam by now. And now bullshit, but her Stallion Ride has been her last roll in the hay. That was 18 moths ago in real time and for a B&B woman, it's practically a second virginity. I won't be surprised if she returns to town in a pixie cut and pantsuit at this rate 😂

But for real, are the show runners interested in a younger, newer audience or not? I was just talking about this in the Y&R board about how the industry has been nursing that OJ Simpson ratings bomb for almost three damn decades...yet apart from newer, cheaper actors and sets, nothing's changed. In this world where serialized TV is the industry standard these days and waiting years for big payoffs that HBO didn't bother to light up correctly so we could see the damn battle, WTH soaps should be thriving. Instead, I'm in awe that any are even still on air. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Thomas should never be allowed to speak more than a few words in the same scene. The more he speaks the more he shows he is a shit ass actor.

I get the feeling that Wyatt won’t be to happy if and when he finds out Sally lied to him and chose to protect Thomas over their truthful relationship.  Flo has a big secret also but Wyatt would be more prone to forgive Flo because he would take it as more of a betrayal. Sally is gorgeous where Flo is very pretty but with that said, Wyatt would be better off with Flo.  Liam has been very loyal to Sally and I think that Sally also owes more to Liam than she does to Thomas.  

Flo and Zoey are 5’ 9” and Shanna is 5’ 6” .  It just bugs the heck out of me how their relative height changes with each camera angle. I know shoes have a lot to do with it but not to the extent of the height differences.  

Since when are Sally and Thomas are competing for being a designer for HFTF?  Isn’t Sally designing for Stuffy and her own line?  Was Stuffy’s line discontinued or has it become second to the HFTF resurgence?

Thomas beat his chest about not being an absentee father but was it established that he and Caroline lived together. If they did, would they have slept in the same room or have displayed affection in Douglas’ presence?  Douglas is at the age that he would notice these things.  Douglas, in bonding with Hope, seemed to be a momma’s boy.  He seamed to be a little standoffish with Thomas. Thomas might be a great father only in his mind.  Case I point:  It doesn’t seem that Thomas can handle Douglas without a mother figure. 

• Love 7

Well, any budding liking/acceptance for Shauna just flew out the window today. So four people being "hurt," as opposed to one person being saddled with a lifetime of grief and guilt, makes it right to never tell Hope the truth? Oh-KAY ... Reese,  Zoe, Flo, and now, Shauna all deserve whatever punishment is doled out to them. Shauna's "logic" was cold-hearted and didn't make any sense. Also, I was starting to see the "ching ching!" wheels spinning in Shauna's brain to get her daughter thoroughly ingrained into the Logan/Forrester clan.  I have a feeling a gold digger lies beneath the surface somewhere.

Who was Zoe referring to when she mentioned a "snooty rich girl?" I thought that all his life, Reese was a spendthrift/gambler. I had the impression that Zoe didn't grow up in a life of privilege.

And Hope's big secret to Thomas was that she misses Steffy, but really misses Phoebe more than Liam and Steffy. Huh.

• Love 6

Sally has such gorgeous hair.

Heh, Thomas calling someone unreliable. Pot, kettle. And if Liam's such a loser why does Thomas want to push him back on his sister?

Flo, once you knew the baby was stolen, that was the time to confess. Every day you've waited has made a bigger problem for you. An exponentially bigger problem now that you're a Logan.

Just noticed today that Zoe has Vulcan ears. CBS should get the actress a guest shot on ST: Discovery. 🙄

In this world where serialized TV is the industry standard these days and waiting years for big payoffs <snipped> soaps should be thriving

Except no other genre but news programs have to deliver new content every day, 52 weeks a year. I think that's why soaps have long struggled; they're stuck doing repetitive storylines with the same characters doing the same things over and over. Only soaps and reality TV can get away that now, and the OJ trial pretty much was a live soap opera and reality TV show.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

And Hope's big secret to Thomas was that she misses Steffy, but really misses Phoebe more than Liam and Steffy. Huh.

Can anyone blame her for that, really? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Except no other genre but news programs have to deliver new content every day, 52 weeks a year. I think that's why soaps have long struggled; they're stuck doing repetitive storylines with the same characters doing the same things over and over. Only soaps and reality TV can get away that now, and the OJ trial pretty much was a live soap opera and reality TV show.

There’s a lot of daily YouTube vloggers and some of their shit is canned or skits or made up storylines to catch views. 

I don’t know if I agree about soaps because they always have new characters and actors to mix with the dynamics and that essentiallly makes it a new show or fresh if the writing is strong and performances good. For example Degrassi High and JR High was good and had a lot of viewers and Degrassi the Next Generation was as loved and had ships and stans (I Shipped Palex and my favorites were Craig, Spinner, and Emma. They later all left and I liked Fiona.) Also the 90210 redux while not being a ratings slayer did have some cult fans and fervent stans to this day years later. The reason for me saying this is those are 2 serial dramas that repeated storylines and cliches but people still tuned in and it didn’t seem stale cuz of fresh blood cast or inspired takes on the dialogue or blocking or a twist in the repeated storyline.

I guess Shauna is a utilitarian. I can’t get behind that. Zoe has been so authoritative to Flo and now Shauna I’m waiting for someone to tell her to shut the fuck up since no one asked her to a be a volunteer life coach and pocket legal adviser. 

Have to agree with @WALDO13 and @JOIMIAROXEU Sally looked great today and those old Hollywood shiny thick red waves 😩 her hair and body are amazing.  Everyone is pretty attractive tho. The way Thomas, Zoe, Taylor act I feel like show could be called Bogus & Beautiful . 

Thom’s a loser. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

don’t know if I agree about soaps because they always have new characters and actors to mix with the dynamics and that essentiallly makes it a new show or fresh if the writing is strong and performances good. For example Degrassi High and JR High was good and had a lot of viewers and Degrassi the Next Generation was as loved and had ships and stans (I Shipped Palex and my favorites were Craig, Spinner, and Emma. They later all left and I liked Fiona.) Also the 90210 redux while not being a ratings slayer did have some cult fans and fervent stans to this day years later. The reason for me saying this is those are 2 serial dramas that repeated storylines and cliches but people still tuned in and it didn’t seem stale cuz of fresh blood cast or inspired takes on the dialogue or blocking or a twist in the repeated storyline.

I really wish we had a whole soap forum like we did at TWoP cuz I have like...so many thoughts and opinions about this genre but now we're all scattered to the wind and I don't want to drag this thread too off-topic (even if we haven't had a new  script in like six weeks, but....) 

Suffice it to say I agree that you can have a show with great writing and okay actors or amazing actors w okay writing, but there has to be something that engages the viewer. Literally, the writing on this show had more variety during the We Were Robbed(tm) bullshit...at least we got a funny meme from that. They already have the talent in the cast with AN and SC and occasionally even JMW manages to not be stiff. And you've got soap legends Don Diamont and Heather Tom in the cast who can support good talent and carry their own stories (hopefully separate ones, until Will is SORASed and becomes the holy terror that B&B has never had in any of its legacy children). I just wish they got material that ever showcased that. 

• Love 8

Let me see if I have this right - The three stooges aren't going to tell the truth about Phoebe/Beth because even though they know it's wrong and terrible they don't want to go to prison, and only Hope will be hurt by the lie - Just when I think the people on this show can't sink any lower, they do - And that's no small feat because most of these characters are already pretty despicable.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

The repetitive nature of soap operas is a hold over from the days when there was no way to record, no Internet, no Youtube, no easy to access forums. There really isn't any excuse for it these days but it persists.  Prime time serial dramas can't afford that, so they force the audience to keep up.  I feel like the daytime writers are playing defense when they should be going on the offense.  People will always tune in for a compelling story.  

ETA: this depressing baby switch and Thomas regressing to the nasty creeper he was before Sasha and Sally 1.0 - not compelling. 

• Love 9

I always hated the direction they took Thomas in.  Early on, years ago, Thomas was a nice person, and more like Bridget.

All this think about Steffy and how hurt she will be annoys me, and not because I think Steffy deserves to be hurt.  These idiots should be asking themselves why Steffy will be hurt.  It's for the same reason Hope was hurt.  The trio of selfish and dumb help set this in motion by stealing a baby.  I don't care at what point they found out the truth, once they knew it and did nothing to set things right, they became accessories after the fact.  If they end up in prison, it's their own damn fault.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Please explain to me how a Logan having a job at FC is their birthright.

I'm gonna need somebody to punch Thomas in the throat and then in the gonads. The way he's mind-fcuking Hope is beyond disgusting to me.

Sounds to me like the actress playing Amelia went to the same British accent coach as the actress who plays Zoe. Listening to her is almost making my makes my ears bleed.

Wyatt. You're about to give up a delicious home-cooked meal for some fast food leftovers from ten years ago. Dummy.

Good casting on little Phoebeth. I think she really does look like Liam's child.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Thomas, you ass hole, it’s ok for Hope to fixate on Douglas but not PhoBeth.  I bet Thomas got the nanny to pressure Liam into staying with Stuffy.  

Sally is being a bit disingenuous when she’s upset about Flo when she’s kissing up to her ex boyfriend, Thomas.  Is Sally jealous or is she feeling guilty for keeping Thomas’s secret?  

Yes make that pack Flo, Shanna, and Zoey. Nobody will ever know, well maybe for the next few weeks.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I always hated the direction they took Thomas in.  Early on, years ago, Thomas was a nice person, and more like Bridget. 

When was this? 

I seem to remember Thomas at 18 demanding to skip college and be a designer because he'd married their recently deceased maid's daughter and throwing a shit fit over it, and that was well before his Brooke hate, the arson against Rick, the sudden hop to Team Brooke when Taylor gave all the stock to which he deemed entitled to Steffy, his obsession with Brooke, the lie he told just for Stephanie's stock, the continued whining about Logan and Rick,  and everything involving Caroline and Rick. 

At very best, Thomas was bland and forgettable, but I can't say that apart from those few months when PF Thomas was with Sasha and Sally that I ever liked anything about this character. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I still think her British accent is the worst. It's like she's trying to sound extra posh. 😑

She could be. Sir Patrick Stewart is from the region of the UK with the real Cockney accent and he was trained to speak what they call BBC English. Our American equivalent would be the Midwest accent that most newscasters  speak with, regardless of where they grew up. A lot of actors learn that, particularly if they were in a Shakespeare theater like he was. 

Funny thing about that is Stewart has had his current accent for so long that when he does the cockney one people think he's faking it now 🤣

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I just couldn't with Show today. I FF'd about 93% and could tell exactly what everyone was saying, cause basically it was the same thing they said yesterday.

The dang nanny,too? My god people, let Liam the hell alone already!!!!!! 🙄 He is married...and he has repeatedly told everyone that he loves Hope. Sheesh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Since I guess it's too much to ask for Lope to get their baby back before Beth hits retirement age, I'll settle for Liam kicking the next person who suggest going back to Steffy square in the nuts to get the point across that he's not going anywhere. 

Good God, if I were Liam, I'd be absolutely insulted by now, history or no history. At this point, I suspect even Will will be putting his matchmaking skills to use to shove him and Steffy together. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3