Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Please B & B,  get rid of the new Taylor!!! This is just SO WRONG!!! Forget the whole bizarre thing and please bring back Krista Allen. We'll forgive you!!!

• Like 9
10 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Yes, Hope was stupid and drunk but was what her excuse. Both times she cheated, she was as sober as they come. 

This right here. Even for her behavior this past year, she's got nothing on Steffy's rank, unchecked behavior.

• Like 9
(edited)

Oh yeah, Luna be batshit crazy. Did you see that blank smile as Bill told her why what she did was wrong and couldn’t happen again? And then throwing her mom under the bus.

AGAIN-there wasn’t TIME for Poppy to tamper with the test that Li administered! Hey Bell? We viewers aren’t STUPID.

True to form, Finn tells Steffy Hope kissed him and she turns right around and accuses him of kissing Hope.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1

brings up that Finn and Stuffy have a child together but doesn’t mention it could just as well as Liam’s child.  In addition, Kelly could have been Liam’s or Bill’s daughter.  Oh wow, Hope kissed Finn. “Heavens to Murgatroyd“, Hope didn’t grab Finn’s package and “Hawk Tuah” him.  

Bill can go fuck himself!!  He’s not even trying to defend Poppy knowing Katie is in the wings for him. Where is the lawyer, where is Justin to investigate?  I’m also disappointed in Luna without having faith in her mother.  Bill tell me what evidence Chief Hot Dog beside circumstantial evidence from an illegal search warrant. Chief Hot Dog cannot see past the mustard in his refrigerator.  Please tell me how when or where Poppy purchased the drug enhancementsy get rid of  to produce a deadly mixture?  Is there an eye witness?  Why wouldn’t Poppy flush the drugs and burn the letters?  Oh, about the drugs, what was the substance used to turn the herbal Xanax deadly. 

Luna kissing Bill is almost the same thing as Hope kissing Finn. They both knew it was wrong but got caught up in the moment.  Same story line but only the names change are changed  in the script.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Yes, Hope was stupid and drunk but was what her excuse. Both times she cheated, she was as sober as they come. 

This right here. Even for her behavior this past year, she's got nothing on Steffy's rank, unchecked behavior.

Edit: apologies for quadruple posting, I guess it went through earlier when I was out lol

2 hours ago, MisterJay said:

Please B & B,  get rid of the new Taylor!!! This is just SO WRONG!!! Forget the whole bizarre thing and please bring back Krista Allen. We'll forgive you!!!

Krista Allen has decided to chuck deuces and move to her home state in the South. Frankly, I wouldn't blame her for not coming back anyway.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 8

Steffy’s husband! Steffy’s husband! He’s such a vestigial appendage of Steffy’s that he doesn’t even rate a name half the time.

Brava, Steffy. Hope’s lips touching Finn’s lips is indeed the definition of a kiss. It really paid to be brutally honest, huh, Finn?

I feel like Luna is more batshit than grifter. A quality grifter would recognize they’re still in an ideal situation to make bank despite the paternity test. Bill thinks of Luna as a daughter, so all she had to do was keep playing that role. Kissing him, putting him on alert and flashing that Joker grin are good ways to bring the gravy train to a halt. Only a complete nutter would think a man who literally, two minutes prior, believed he was her biological father would be all horned up for a make out session. Get help, Bell.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6

Steffy is always so considerate of Finn her husband. He tells her he needs to talk to her, Taylor offers to give them some privacy, and Steffy is all "no, stay."  She just heard Hope's name, and she wanted to have mommy stick around to back her up and help her tell him that he can't be friends with Hope anymore. And then when he finally does get her alone to tell her, she ignores every detail he gives her to latch onto "you kissed Hope?" That is not what he said. Do the writers realize the kind of wife they've been writing her as? Do they think they've been writing this as a healthy marriage?  

Brooke, the man has a name. He's not Steffy's accessory. 

"Could my mom have faked the paternity test?" No, your aunt is the one who ran the damn thing with a test she brought with her. Does nobody in the writer's room remember this? It wasn't that long ago. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Js Nana said:

So, either Luna was going through some kind of psychotic break with reality when she looked adoringly into $Bill's face and kissed him on the lips, or she's up to something and was testing the waters to see what his boundaries are, for now.

I thought the exact same thing and began to wonder if maybe Luna was drugged and/or molested by one of Poppy's ex-lovers. Especially if that was the lifestyle Poppy led, it would have seemed somewhat 'normal' to Luna.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 5
8 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Do they think they've been writing this as a healthy marriage?

Wait. Are you saying that a marriage where one spouse worships the other to a sickening degree while having to walk on eggshells and obey every command isn’t healthy? Where it’s okay for the wife to have sex with another man, need a paternity test, get kissed twice by her ex without telling, but the husband can’t even accidentally walk into the same event as the wife’s “rival”? That’s not a good relationship? Stupid Liam was even allowed a sliver of dignity after Steffy banged his father, though he threw it all away by becoming just another insufferable cheerleader. Finn isn’t even allowed that. The next words out of Steffy’s mouth after he confessed should have been “what a funny coincidence! I have something I should probably tell you.”

• Like 4
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 8/18/2024 at 1:51 PM, Skarzero said:

Finn did something Liam has almost never done. And that's choose her over Hope. Here's hoping that counts for something in the long run. 

Well I spoke too soon didn't I? Lmao! Good grief Steffy might actually give Sheila a run for her money in the lunatic that hears what she wants to hear department. Or maybe she gets it from her mother. Either way Finn very clearly said Hope kissed him, it wasn't a game of telephone. He just said "Hope kissed me" verbatim. That's it. There is no way Steffy could've gotten that he willingly kissed Hope from that statement unless she has a few screws loose. Even if that sinks in for her today(fat chance) the fact that she went there at all is fucking ridiculous. 

I actually liked Li having some faith in Poppy while not completely changing her tune about her. A rare sight of nuance in this show. And it likely won't last. 

I loved RB as Greenlee on AMC but her as Taylor is not it. I can't even blame it on my hatred for the character because Krista Allen was the best Taylor imo as she captured all the things I hated about Taylor while also bringing some quality to the role that HTylo had failed to do since the 90s. She even had great chemistry with Brooke/KKL.

I don't understand how or why the showrunners fumbled KA. But if they insist on bringing this character back to blow smoke up her daughter's ass for like the umpteenth time, they should've bent over backwards to get the best person for the job.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

So now I am flummoxed. Theory after theory and look where we are; none of it makes any sense. I have never bought Luna as the killer, but after the past couple of days she does seem to be a might unhinged. At the same time, her being the killer would mean she knew about Tom and Poppy's past, but to my knowledge they never showed that. There is the off chance that she overheard Tom and Poppy that day in the apartment, or they could just retcon everything. If Luna did kill Tom, then I think Hollis was just collateral damage. He did seem happy to see whoever was there, also asking why they were there, and then starting to talk about Tom's backpack. Maybe Luna went to Il Giardino looking for Hollis just to talk; that would fall in line with them casually throwing in about Luna and Hollis being good friends. But once Hollis starting about the backpack and the letters Luna had to change course. The only hole in that is Luna would have had to have the drugs on her. Why would she bring them if she was just paying a friendly visit? Luna is pushing hard for Bill to think Poppy is guilty, and Bill has already said they had both been deceived. Then there is the paternity test, and I am just clueless on that one. 

Li and Poppy were refreshing. Li may think her sister is a gold digger, but she knows she is not a killer. And at the end of the day, they are still sisters, and who wants to see their sister convicted for a crime she did not commit? Maybe Li will go back over the night Tom died and remember something. 

YOU KISSED HOPE??!!!????!!!!??????

EWWWWWW! COOTIES!!!!!!!!

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy cheated on Marcus with Rick.

She tried her hardest to get Oliver to cheat on Hope. Ditto with a very-married Owen and engaged-to-Hope Liam.

The cheating with Bill (everything but intercourse) when he was married to Katie.

Cheating with Wyatt when Liam was helping Ivy return home.

Cheating on Liam with Bill, resulting in WTD #1.

Cheating on her committed partner, Finn, with Liam (married in every way to Hope at the time), resulting in WTD #2.

Cheating on her husband, Finn, by kissing Liam twice and having yet to come clean. 

I'm just over her hypocritical bullshit at this point. 

Besides this forum, I don’t follow B&B on any other platform/social media, so my question is:  does JMW have such a ginormous following that if Steffy was ever read for filth for all the crap she did (IOW, name every single instance of Steffy’s hypocritical acts), would JMW’s fans storm the B&B offices/blow up social media defending Steffy?  I seriously don’t understand why the writers keep allowing Steffy to “win” while treating Logan characters like diarrhea feces.  

• Like 5
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

I thought the exact same thing and began to wonder if maybe Luna was drugged and/or molested by one of Poppy's ex-lovers. Especially if that was the lifestyle Poppy led, it would have seemed somewhat 'normal' to Luna.

As I stated above, unless I missed it, there was never any mention that Poppy had any "gentleman callers" or whored herself while she raised Luna. So I'm not about to come up with a reason for her batshitcrazy turn. I'm going to blame it on the hacks, who decided to do this out of the blue, along with forgetting that the test was done in FRONT OF ALL OF THEM and it was done by Li, and there was no time for Poppy to tamper with it, unless she's a witch and froze time, whipped out another test, and twitched her nose to produce Bill as the father.

1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

At the same time, her being the killer would mean she knew about Tom and Poppy's past, but to my knowledge they never showed that. There is the off chance that she overheard Tom and Poppy that day in the apartment, or they could just retcon everything. If Luna did kill Tom, then I think Hollis was just collateral damage. He did seem happy to see whoever was there, also asking why they were there, and then starting to talk about Tom's backpack. Maybe Luna went to Il Giardino looking for Hollis just to talk; that would fall in line with them casually throwing in about Luna and Hollis being good friends. But once Hollis starting about the backpack and the letters Luna had to change course. The only hole in that is Luna would have had to have the drugs on her. Why would she bring them if she was just paying a friendly visit? Luna is pushing hard for Bill to think Poppy is guilty, and Bill has already said they had both been deceived. Then there is the paternity test, and I am just clueless on that one. 

Maybe she didn't, but learned it that night. Hell, the whole "Hollis was a friend of mine" was never shown and clearly an offscreen friendship.

And none of this should surprise me. Using General Hospital as another example (sorry, but it popped into my head), when Genie left/was fired back in...2002?, the assholes who were writing totally retconned history as her having killed her mom's lover, that it was Rick who drugged her to make her forget, and then GUZASSHOLE killed Rick! By Laura's hand! Her father! Well, the father she's always known and loved, though he wasn't her bio father. And then she went Crazy for Cuckoo Puffs. It was a FUCKING INSULT to the character. And then over the years, they kept changing why she was catatonic.

So this? With Luna? Shouldn't surprise me. It tells me they had NO IDEA what to do with Tom and suddenly writing in him as one of Poppy's flings.

• Like 7

Isn't there a party game where everyone writes a line to a story, then it's all read together and every one laughs at the crazy tale ??

Is this what is happening in the B&B writer's room ?? Somebody make this make sense !!

Hope's  lips touched your lips ?? "....I peed myself....🤦...

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

Just making sure that I understand …

If you cheat on your partner, with your ex, & he forgives you, it’s no biggie. 

If you then later kiss that same person you cheated with, while still married to the person you cheated on, & choose not to tell your spouse, even though it happened twice, once in the house you share, also ok. 

If your husband is minding his bidness, & your frenemy (who was technically married to the person you cheated with & kissed twice) kisses him once in public, they’re both the devil, & they’ll both get your wrath, because you’re the victim.

Did I miss anything?? Cheating sucks all around, but Steffy is no saint.

Taylor is way too up in Forrester business. I thought she was a mental health professional? 

Finally, TK straight lit UP working with RB. Lit UP. This Steffy/Finn/Hope triangle is going to separate Bridge & reunite Tridge, I’m guessing. Although, Brooke is adamantly against it, she’ll defend her daughter.

Edited by nkotb
Dang auto-correct.
  • Like 11
3 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Cheering sucks all around,

Errrmmmm, you mean cheet, right? Stupid Auto-NOT-Correct Strikes Again!

5 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Brooke is adamantly against it, she’ll defend her daughter.

I've yet to see any defending that Brooke is doing. Sure, right now, it's just her going after Hope, again, and again, with "Steffy's huzzzzzzzzzzband!" and to turn off those feeling IMMEDIATELY! While sucking up to that piece of trash, Steffy.

Oh, and Bill can also just FUCK OFF. Deceived? By whom? When? Just STFU and take several SEATS.

• Like 8

I don’t think Brooke is defending Hope’s actions, at all, but when it goes public, I think Brooke will defend her daughter, & her very out-of-character behavior. She’s disappointed in Hope’s actions, but she’ll be on her side once it’s the Logan’s vs Forresters, round 839. 

Yes, dang auto-correct, but I corrected. 😏

• Like 9

I am normally a SINN fan but Steffy was ridiculous with her scolding of Finn. And hated him begging her. When he has given her so much grace about her, inappropriate relationship, douche bag ex husband. 

Brooke was just as ridiculous saying that Steffy will use this to restart the Logan/Forrester war. Umm...wouldn't that be Hope who you know kissed a married man.

• Like 4

Stuffy are you that stupid?  Your lips touched, isn’t that what constitutes a kiss. 

I guess fucking Liam, Wyatt, and Bill didn’t involve kissing.  To Stuffy, lip to lip contact is far worse than p•••k to v••••a contact.  

New Taylor sucks. Either bring back old Taylor or dump Taylor completely.  Why is Taylor worried about Stuffy?  Is she worried Stuffy’s entitlement is in danger. Finn is to kind to passionate?  Stuffy expects him to be a mini me a complete bitch. Sorry Finn, you balls are back in Stuffy’s bag. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Besides this forum, I don’t follow B&B on any other platform/social media, so my question is:  does JMW have such a ginormous following that if Steffy was ever read for filth for all the crap she did (IOW, name every single instance of Steffy’s hypocritical acts), would JMW’s fans storm the B&B offices/blow up social media defending Steffy?  I seriously don’t understand why the writers keep allowing Steffy to “win” while treating Logan characters like diarrhea feces.  

I think somewhere in Badley's past, a blonde did him wrong, so this is his petty revenge.

Brooke is the Slut From the Valley, who slept with Ridge, his brothers Thorne and Nick, and their father, Eric with various affairs, and the biggest affair was with SIL Deacon and also slept with Bill when he was still married to Katie.

Yet Steffy slept her way through a family (Bill, Liam, Wyatt, better keep an eye on Will, Katie, now that he's aged up), cheated on her then-boyfriend Marcus with his cousin, Rick, who was her barely-cold twin's love and all of the other incidents I mentioned, yet is treated like she's some vestal virgin.

Ditto for her mother, who slept her way through two families - Eric, Ridge, Thorne, Nick along with Stephen Logan, Storm Logan, and, the hat trick, a Forrester Logan with Rick. Yet she's St Taylor the Virtuous whom everyone bows down to and looks up to, Brooke included.

Donna was treated like a gold-digging tramp during her first marriage to Eric and is barely tolerated now. It also still grates that JG was forced to play a Donna is fat storyline (hilarious! 😡) when the actress was pregnant. She's Brooke's sister and blonde.

Hope, daughter of Brooke and product of an affair, is the Whore of Bel-Air for kissing Finn while drunk. Also, blonde.

Katie slept with niece Bridget's husband, Nick, while Bridget was working night and die to find a cure for her heart disease but that was rug-swept. Bridget is the one exception I can see but she also had to endure the beyond gross Sicket storyline where she was kissing her daddy, brother, um stepbrother. 

Even outside of the Logan/Forrester crew, we have Darla, who sleeps with a single Thorne when returned from the dead auburn-haired Macy is with someone else, producing Aly, and you would think Macy had still been married to him instead of long since moved on (and, you know, letting him think she was dead for all of these years). And who got the blame for her "death?" Oh that's right, back to the beginning, blonde Brooke. 

Clearly, I'm giving far more thought to this show and its characters and storylines that Badley and crew ever will. 

When dark-haired Sheila Fucking Carter gets a Happily Ever After with Deacon, despite confessing to killing Lance with bees and shooting Steffy and Finn? I mean...what more needs to be said?

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Like 4
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

The new Taylor looks a lot like the last Taylor. They are both nice looking but the original Taylor was gorgeous. Also sick of this running to Ridge to complain about his wife. Taylor should have a new husband and be living her best life. 

Steffy should have punched Finn in the dick. Not because of the kiss but because he’s an idiot.

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
24 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Ridge and Brooke aren't married

This is how many times Brooke and Ridge have been married: 1)1994–1995, 2)1998, 3)2003–2004, 4)2004–2005, 5)2009, 6)2009–2011, 7)2012, 8)2018–2022 - I had an aunt who was married to the same man twice, and the third time they got together, which lasted until death, his, did them part, they just didn't bother with an exchange of vows.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 4

How did lightning not strike Steffy dead as she lashed at Finn? When she put the blame on Hope for coming in between her and Liam? And oh how convenient that she doesn’t mention the two kisses she shared with Liam in Rome?

Mind your own fucking business pod!Taylor. Brooke has more history with Ridge than your ass.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Why is Taylor worried about Stuffy?

My guess is that she's out to undermine both Brooke and Hope as a first step in her plan to get back with Ridge.

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Mind your own fucking business pod!Taylor. Brooke has more history with Ridge than your ass.

Brooke's been married to Ridge eight times, while Taylor's only been married to him twice, and four of those eight marriages happened after Taylor and Ridge's second marriage ended.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

Brooke's been married to Ridge eight times, while Taylor's only been married to him twice, and four of those eight marriages happened after Taylor and Ridge's second marriage ended.

I know. But Brooke’s history and relationship with Ridge precedes Taylor, before she came to town and then started lusting after him while involved or engaged to someone else.

So in the words of my 8-year old self: Brooke knew him and was involved with him FIRST.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

We’re also supposed to pretend Hope wasn’t blitzed on champagne and is a predatory slattern.

Steffy scolded Finn like he was a naughty dog who chewed her favorite shoes. I still can’t quite believe what I saw and heard. What a godawful marriage. Holy shit. And Finn just takes Steffy’s tyrannical demands for absolute obedience and begs for more. This is unpleasant, deeply unpleasant, and not my idea of fun afternoon entertainment.

I don’t care who plays Taylor; she needs to shut the fuckity fuck up about Forrester Creations. She doesn’t know shit except what her demon daughter tells her. Stay in your lane, which, btw, you’re not that good at either.

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

OMG! Steffy, heel! Wow! That was one of the most abusive tirades I've ever seen. Can you imagine the backlash if the genders had been reversed? I was truly worried Steffy was going to get physical.

I am cringing for tomorrow when Steffy confronts Hope. That's not gong to be pretty.

How I wish, wish, wish that the two hidden kisses with Liam somehow come to light.

What the fresh hell's business is FC's business operations to Taylor? Gotta protect little princess against the evil Logans. I am glad that Ridge stuck refused to back down about his decisions to hire Brooke and to not axe HFTF. 

I am now more convinced than ever that we're leading up to Hope having some type of brain problem that's influencing her reckless behavior. Finn will put on his neurosurgery hat and perform a delicate operation that saves Hope's life. Later. Rinse. Repeat. Eyeroll.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

So, Finn does what he thinks is right and tells his wife that another woman kissed him. He wants honesty and doesn't want to keep secrets from her. Does Steffy appreciate this? Not on your life. Instead of appreciating that Finn is being transparent and respects her and their marriage enough to come clean, Steffy starts scolding Finn for not following directions. She has already told him who he can associate with, but he chose to ignore her directives and continued being a friend to Hope, and look what has happened. Didn't Steffy tell Finn that Hope was trouble? That she cannot be trusted and is toxic? Steffy doesn't feel that Finn supports her, which, in layman's terms translates to lack of obedience, so now Finn is going to have to be punished. 

And what does Finn do? Instead of pointing out that by telling her what happened proves his devotion to her and their marriage, he gets down on his knees and starts singing the song Steffy wants to hear. Begging her to understand, and how he is so, so, sorry for being a bad boy. 

This dolt must have amnesia. Do you not remember that your perfect, precious wife boinked her ex while dating you? Oh yeah, and that you only found out about it because your loving, loyal girlfriend, who had told you she loved you the very day before, got pregnant and wasn't sure if you or the ex was the father? If there had been no baby, then there would also have been no honesty. Just like now, you will never find out that your wife has kissed the same ex twice since she fucked him. More importantly, these are current events, and happened after you escaped Sheila's clutches and were reunited. And instead of coming to you like you just did, she will continue to bury that shit, just like she will continue to allow Liam open access to her life and her marriage. It doesn't matter how you feel about it either. Liam is the father of her child, so behind closed door meetings are ok. Discussing you is also ok. 

This personifies an abusive relationship. Finn has absolutely no agency and can't crawl far enough up Steffy's high falutin ass. But he is so hopelessly stupid I am finding it hard to feel sorry for him. 

Step off Taylor; when you learn something about the fashion industry, then you can weigh in on Forrester's executive team. We all remember your brief exposure to the inner running's of FC's, and how you and Stephanie almost destroyed it. So, yeah, just shut the fuck up already. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 9

Princess SuperBitch was in rare form yesterday.  When she was ripping into Finn about how he allowed Hope to become comfortable intruding in their relationship until she eventually kissed him, I was waiting for him to bring up how she has been allowing Liam to be even more comfortable, even after Liam expressly told both of them that he was trying to break up their marriage. But, no, as per usual, nobody is ever allowed to point out Princess SuperBitch's hypocrisy. All of her past sins are washed clean within 2 business days. Lord, but that whole things was abusive and toxic. One thing that jumped out at me was that, when he was talking to Hope, Finn mentioned how he has to tell Steffy because he works hard every day to regain her trust. Then, Steffy tells him that she is tired of being the only person who is working to save their marriage. And, again, he doesn't get mad at that or defend himself, even though he was just fucking talking about how hard he's been working. Again, I have to ask, does the show know they're writing this relationship as an abusive one? Or do they think this is some kind of example of a good and healthy relationship to aspire to? 

Shut up, Taylor. You're even more infantile than your sister-daughter with the "evil Logans" crap.  And Ridge is doing what he thinks is best for his family's company, not arranging playdates for the spoiled brat you've both unleashed on the world. He's not demanding that Steffy get together with Brooke for slumber parties, he's telling her to act like a fucking professional and put the company's best interests over her petty bullshit. And what are you even doing at FC anyway?  Didn't you tell your hellspawn that you were headed out to get your practice back in order?  Speaking of which, how do you still have a practice to return to when you're constantly abandoning it (and your children and grandchildren) every time you don't get to lay claim to Ridge's dick? 

• Like 4
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
On 8/20/2024 at 10:59 AM, norcalgal said:

Short answer yes, long answer is yes but maybe minus storming CBS offices lol(although can't be too careful). I don't know if size really matters in this case, or if it just matters whose the loudest. However Steffy/Taylor/Marone stans happen to be both numerous and loud. Specifically on twitter.

Some fans got pissy when Ridge grew balls for a couple episodes and stopped being passive to Steffy's venomous bullshit. They started tagging the writers/showrunners on Twitter. Here's one I found:Screenshot_20240726_023227_X.thumb.jpg.f9d18fd5375d1e69819e232cb9b4f2b7.jpg

Not sure how Finn got "Loganized" but whatever. I'm not gonna get off track. 

Last time Steffy was dead wrong and got called out for it in the show was Stallion night and her fans were also hot about it. Which is funny because it's not like the show was totally dumping on her the way it did Brooke when she fucked up. Hell  Brooke was defending Steffy and told Bill to fuck off and leave Steffy and Liam alone at first(kinda craps on those Brooke is an awful stepmother fantasies doesn't it?) before Brad brought Hope back for round 700 of Hope/Liam/Steffy. Her parents thought she had been raped by Bill. Liam, while mad at her, was still being goaded in her direction/forgiving her by pretty much everybody. And he actually did until Bill interfered. A lot more forgiving to her father fucking ass than he was to Hope over a kiss. If I were a Steam shipper, I might see that as a sign of true love, but thankfully I'm not and I just see it as gross, unchecked hypocrisy.

Even when the show framed Steffy as wrong, it would come back 10 seconds later to be like "Nah she's not falliable" and then continue lead with that even when Steffy has done nothing to change her behavior or show remorse. Yesterday's show and likely everyday after is gonna be even worse because once again Steffy is never wrong, a victim once again, and her revisied history(Finn did not pick Sheila over Steffy, didn't she rub the fact that Finn chose her in Sheila's face?)is going to be touted as fact. All the while never telling Finn that Liam kissed her. Although if she had, I highly doubt Finn would react the way she did. I'm just over this lopsided bullshit. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 6
18 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Not to mention that for much of the time, Taylor was "dead."

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Skarzero said:

All the while never telling Finn that Liam kissed her. Although if she had, I highly doubt Finn would react the way she did. I'm just over this lopsided bullshit. 

THIS. I am so tired of Finn always being the "wrong one" in this relationship. Yet, Steffy never owns up about all the inappropriateness' with her ex-husband. 

For BB, Finn was  a stand up husband and told his wife asap about getting kissed. Most would lie about it. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Skarzero said:

Short answer yes, long answer is yes but maybe minus storming CBS offices lol(although can't be too careful). I don't know if size really matters in this case, or if it just matters whose the loudest. However Steffy/Taylor/Marone stans happen to be both numerous and loud. Specifically on twitter.

Some fans got pissy when Ridge grew balls for a couple episodes and stopped being passive to Steffy's venomous bullshit. They started tagging the writers/showrunners on Twitter. Here's one I found:Screenshot_20240726_023227_X.thumb.jpg.f9d18fd5375d1e69819e232cb9b4f2b7.jpg

Not sure how Finn got "Loganized" but whatever. I'm not gonna get off track. 

Last time Steffy was dead wrong and got called out for it in the show was Stallion night and her fans were also hot about it. Which is funny because it's not like the show was totally dumping on her the way it did Brooke when she fucked up. Hell  Brooke was defending Steffy and told Bill to fuck off and leave Steffy and Liam alone at first(kinda craps on those Brooke is an awful stepmother fantasies doesn't it?) before Brad brought Hope back for round 700 of Hope/Liam/Steffy. Her parents thought she had been raped by Bill. Liam, while mad at her, was still being goaded in her direction/forgiving her by pretty much everybody. And he actually did until Bill interfered. A lot more forgiving to her father fucking ass than he was to Hope over a kiss. If I were a Steam shipper, I might see that as a sign of true love, but thankfully I'm not and I just see it as gross, unchecked hypocrisy.

Even when the show framed Steffy as wrong, it would come back 10 seconds later to be like "Nah she's not falliable" and then continue lead with that even when Steffy has done nothing to change her behavior or show remorse. Yesterday's show and likely everyday after is gonna be even worse because once again Steffy is never wrong, a victim once again, and her revisied history(Finn did not pick Sheila over Steffy, didn't she rub the fact that Finn chose her in Sheila's face?)is going to be touted as fact. All the while never telling Finn that Liam kissed her. Although if she had, I highly doubt Finn would react the way she did. I'm just over this lopsided bullshit. 

Unfortunately, this seems to prove the adage true:  the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Too bad that Steffy/JMW fans seem to be the loudest on social media, because from the comments on this forum, Steffy is viewed far differently. Me, I don't care about this show enough to blast anywhere, everywhere that I think Steffy is one of the most gawd-awful characters on this show. I think if enough people who think like me actually gave a crap and "squeaked" like the Steffy stans, maybe we'd get our way w/r/t the character.

• Like 5

Its not twitter but I venture some soap boards. From what I can see this forum is very pro Hope/Logans and anti Steffy. And Soapcentral forum is very pro Steffy and anti Hope/Logans.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Certain Steffy fans lost me completely the day they deemed Steffy having to give Beth back to her rightful parents as the worst pain imaginable and that Hope's anguish, that lasted months, thanks to Flo, Thomas, Xander, and Zoe, over being made to believe her child was dead, including literally holding a dead child in her arms, was nothing in comparison. 

Steffy's pain wasn't nothing, of course, but it was a drop in the ocean compared to Hope and Liam's grief. Had she not been so eager to buy a baby to have a sibling for a still-an-infant herself Kelly and not think twice that it was just a little (read, A LOT) too easy for Taylor to produce a brand spanking new baby maybe, just maybe this wouldn't have happen. Again, I felt sad for Steffy but Hope got most of my sympathy as she should

The outcry over that and the clamoring for Steffy to get to keep Beth, even for a few more days, was...something. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 5

Where’s Luna, Poppers, Li and Bill? Why must they shove this Logan vs Forresters down our throats? Taylor in that ugly looking man jacket already salivating to pounce on Brooke. 

The only reason Brooke should have been upset with Hope is because she kissed an idiot. Instead Brookes already worried about what effect it will have on her relationship with Ridge.

• Like 8

Just when I think Steffy couldn't have been more insufferable, she dared to take Hope to task for kissing Finn.

How Hope refrained from saying "Yes, I kissed him. Be glad I didn't fuck him like you did with my husband."

And Finn still knows nothing about Liam kissing her and her kissing him back on two separate occasions and constantly letting him into their marriage with her not taking him to task as she did both Finn and Hope for the kisses, allowing him space to bash Finn and whine about wanting her back, and all of this after already fucking him while he was very married to Hope and she was supposed to be committed to Finn.

This is why I will never be Team Steffy. She's a thoughtless, heartless, hypocritical harpy who has never, ever taken responsibility for her actions.

If she isn't giving herself a pass, others are doing it for her. Bill got most of the blame for Stallion Night; heck, Ridge and Taylor both thought he raped her because they couldn't imagine their cheap trick of a daughter capable when clearly she was and did and had been carrying on in an emotional affair for weeks before Stallion night and she had an affair with him before when he was married to Katie and would have fucked on her childhood bed had Taylor not caught them. Finn put the blame on Liam for Mannequin Night and aided and abetted her horrible behavior by proposing to her. 

She's never once expressed an ounce of remorse and barely a hint of regret. Regret is not the same as remorse. Remorse is learning from one's mistakes and expressing true sorrow for the hurt they have caused. But Steffy thinks she's entitled to do whatever she pleases. 

I don't know how Hope hasn't slapped her into next week.

Then Brooke is piling on and I love Brooke, always have, always will, but maybe stop raking your own flesh and blood over the coals when it's clear she's been self-flagellating for the past few days. Hope kissed Finn - once - while drunk. She's nowhere in the vicinity of your past deeds with the opposite sex nor that of Steffy. 

And Taylor 3.0? She can GTFOH in her stupid oversized jacket and tiny shorts. She's just here to cause trouble for Brooke and Ridge, not that I give a fart about the Bridge relationship but I don't need this equally-hypocritical harpy inserting herself into the situation. She helped created the entitled bitch known as Steffy in the first place. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 6
  • Applause 7
(edited)

I can't take this Steffy, Hope, Finn seriously when we saw Steffy kiss Liam twice and not a peep to her husband. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1

Finn did absolutely nothing wrong because Hope kissed him but Stuffy still doesn’t give 💩💩 and actually holds Finn at fault because he didn’t listen to her demands.  When the going gets tough, the tough runs and hides.  Stuffy is nothing but a predictable ass hat.

Hope is petty and selfish Stuffy?  I know you are but what am I.  I just realized that Finn’s balls are not in her bad. Finn’s balls are attached to her “VJ”. Stuffy is barking orders. I’m leaving and Finn will take Miles and Liam will take Kelly but did Stuffy even realize that There is a very good chance that Kelly would be with Hope via Liam.  Liam only is capable of caring for Kelly if he has Hope’s assistance. 

Brooke are you that stupid?  Did you stop your obsession with Ridge while he was with Taylor?  Didn’t you fly to Aspen to throw yourself at Ridge?  So Brooke, STFU you hypocritical bitch.  

Only 2 days and I’m sick and tired of Taylor and her bitchy attitude.  

• Like 3

I think I may need a break. Relentless, poisonous bullying is not my thing. The show just makes me so tense anymore, waiting for the next truth-free tirade from her highness.

Now Finn is somehow to blame for his aunt being accused of murder? Nobody asked Steffy to “deal with that.” Hope never got in his head about Sheila - he actually had his own feelings. Steffy truly thinks he’s a mere instrument of her will, existing only to validate her every vile word and deed. Steffy’s decree that Liam would watch Kelly was pure vindictiveness. When Steffy was fuming that she couldn’t stand to be around Finn because her frustration was so great, I thought she was going to say she felt like attacking him physically and had to leave before she did. I’m wholly uninterested in watching dumbass Finn grovel, walk on eggshells and let Steffy run every single aspect of his life.

Taylor is as lame and thirsty as ever. Fuck outta here with acting like the whole world revolves around your awful daughter. Steffy needs support? She feels outnumbered? You have to have your head stuffed pretty far up your own ass to miss Steffy stomping around like Godzilla, terrorizing everyone in her path. Also, Taylor, weren’t you leaving? Who the fuck asked you to join Brooke’s conversation?

The Narcissist and the Nitwit would be a better name for this show.

• Like 8
  • Fire 5

Ridge should have manned up and told Taylor that Steffy is only outnumbered in her own mind, because she's the one who has been perpetrating this whole "Forresters vs. Logans" feud all on her own. Of course, now that Taylor is back in town, she'll support Steffy in that bullshit. 

There are constantly moments where I think "OK, this should make Finn sit up and realize what kind of toxic marriage he's in."  Today's was Princess SuperBitch acting like Poppy being arrested is something that Finn has inflicted on her delicate sensibilities. Also, does he remember the "Thomas is family, and you will support him" lecture she gave him when he dared express concern after hearing about how Thomas killed Emma? And she mentioned Liam's name again, and it didn't trigger Finn to have a "now wait a motherfucking minute, let's talk about Liam, shall we? Let's talk about how often I've asked, not demanded, but asked, you to set some boundaries with him. You're here yelling at me about how often you forbid me to spend time with Hope, but how have you ever adjusted your time and intimacy with Liam to respect our marriage and my concerns?"  Because everything she ranted about Hope today goes double (at least) for Liam. And is this the third time Steffy has needed space and time away from Finn? That should be another red flag for him. 

Then Steffy's "everyone knows exactly who you are now" rant at Hope over one kiss?  I know Hope said she was just going to take her licks because she knows she was wrong to kiss Finn, but, damn, she absolutely should have responded with "someone who doesn't go quite as far as you do with another woman's husband?" And how magnanimous of Steffy to say that she's tried to rise above the "differences" they've had in the past when the vast majority of those "differences" involved Steffy heavily pursuing and banging Hope's husband. She's such a generous soul to try to rise above her own bullshit. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 6