Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

The scene(s) would have been better with Wyatt in them, but we can’t have nice things.

Speaking of Wyatt, it sounds like he's not fully 100 percent gone. I saw an interview yesterday where he made it sound like it's basically an open ended recurring situation now, because they just haven't had any plans for him. So, he may get called in periodically, like he was for his scenes this past week, and he's happy to do it if he is free when they need him. Hopefully, that means we'll see him here and there, especially if Luna is Bill's. Wyatt should be there for that reveal. And then, maybe someone in writing gets their head out of their ass and realizes that Hope/Wyatt is the way to go at some point in the future. (I admittedly have a fever right now, so I may be a bit delusional in that optimism). 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 1/24/2024 at 2:06 PM, Crashcourse said:

RJ looked like a human dairy cow in that fugly shirt.  Go away!

It also looked like a truck backed over it a few times. What an awful shirt. And WTF with RJ's hair? Is that supposed to be a hairstyle?

On 1/24/2024 at 4:58 PM, Waldo13 said:

Did Li get lost on her way to the hospital?  Poppy might have a reason to be at FC but Li has really no reason at all. 

Neither of them have any reason to be there. Period. It's really annoying the fuck out of me.

Like most viewers, I have been wanting a $Bill story, but this schmoopy for Poopy story is even worse than the crummy Sheila story they gave him. WTH show?

And is denying your daughter the knowledge of who her father is, no matter who he is, if you know who he is, supposed to be some act of love? Or is it completely disrespectful to your daughter as a human being? And the act of a selfish narcissist?

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Like most viewers, I have been wanting a $Bill story, but this schmoopy for Poopy story is even worse than the crummy Sheila story they gave him. WTH show?

I won't go quite THAT far and I stand by the opinion than any love interest is better than revisiting the army ant death spiral that is Batie, but this?! THIS is the best they could give him?

It ignores so much of history of him being callous and ruthless and never caring a fuck for anyone else before he met Katie and found Liam in the same year. While Liam never said outright that his behavior was the reason Kelly kept him away, Quinn absolutely did. Assuming Bill and Poppy had no further communication after that music festival and she didn't bang anyone else that weekend, there's no such compelling reason for her to have hidden the truth from Luna.

None of this makes sense in the slightest.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 8
  • Applause 4
On 1/27/2024 at 10:04 AM, KerleyQ said:

Speaking of Wyatt, it sounds like he's not fully 100 percent gone. I saw an interview yesterday where he made it sound like it's basically an open ended recurring situation now, because they just haven't had any plans for him. So, he may get called in periodically, like he was for his scenes this past week, and he's happy to do it if he is free when they need him. Hopefully, that means we'll see him here and there, especially if Luna is Bill's. Wyatt should be there for that reveal. And then, maybe someone in writing gets their head out of their ass and realizes that Hope/Wyatt is the way to go at some point in the future. (I admittedly have a fever right now, so I may be a bit delusional in that optimism). 

I think that's pretty typical for Bradley though... he doesn't seem to say "you're gone for good" to anyone ever.  Wyatt is probably open ended recurring in the sense that Oliver Jones (remember him?  Didn't he accidentally sleep with Brooke standing up against a wall during a masquerade ball?) and Maya Avant and others are told that they can always come back.  But most never do.  I was surprised to see Maya's parents pop up again some time ago after it seemed like the whole family was erased from existence.

The only character on this show that seems to have true recurring "you'll show up when the storyline dictates" status of any frequency is Bridget.  Judging from Ashley Jones' instagram post where she thanked the viewers for constantly writing to Bradley asking to see more of Bridget, it sounds like she would want to be full time on contract, but that Bradley has other ideas.

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
On 1/27/2024 at 11:04 AM, KerleyQ said:

It's the same treatment as Krista Allen she just refused to take their crumbs.  

• Like 2

It'd be interesting if the interviewer would have asked the actor, "by the way, did Bradley ever tell you, what happened to Flo?  What does Wyatt think happened to her?  Is she stuffed in a coat closet somewhere?  Or did Bill eat her?"

• LOL 10
On 11/21/2023 at 8:36 PM, Cool Breeze said:

It would be interesting storytelling if Li was an unapologetic bitch to her sister and her niece, making other characters and the audience sympathetic to them, AND Poppy was the opportunistic sexual mercenary Li claims she is.  

So, of course, nothing like that will happen.

Only quoting myself because I hope it's true.  If Poppy 

Spoiler

did sleep with Jack and Luna is his daughter

then, in addition to Li being a big ole meanie, Poppy would actually be a troublesome, very untrustworthy character worthy of scorn.

• Like 6

Seeing the beginning of chemistry when Bill rescued Li, I was so hoping Show was going somewhere with Bill and Li before hippie dippie free spirit/ possible gold digger Poppy appeared.

Maybe Li had hopes for her and Bill too. and she's furious at Poppy because she's swiped someone from Li too many times before.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

And we are back. For me it was like missing a week of therapy session. 

My thoughts for the week are not broken down by episode so they are a bit random. 

There are three takeaways from today’s episode:

Poppy is lying about Bill being Luna’s father. 

Hope is blinded by Lurch’s obsession with her 

Lurch you fucked up piece of shit. No pressure my ass. Is that’s no pressure I would love to see what no pressure means to you. 

Ridge thinks the ring is absolutely beautiful but like most of the dresses being designed, over the past year, it sucks. Too gaudy and it looks too much like costume jewel. Yes I know it’s a prop but there were much nicer prop rings that were used. 

There is a big take away from Hope’s conversation with Brooke. That is that Hope genuinely cares for Lurch but not that she loves Lurch. Hope is just in love with the fact that Lurch loves her and is committed to her and nobody else.  

OK, do we have another red herring with the connotation of Finn being Luna’s father. The timing could be right if Finn started college at 18 and he’s in his early 40’s now.  It was about a year before Luna was born 🤔

I’m so sick and tired of this 🐂💩 between Lurch and Hope. It’s dragging on way too long.  Especially the part where Lurch says I’m not here to pressure you Hope while he continues to her. 

Why can’t RJ flush that turd, Z, out of his beach house and tell him to stop his crap about RJ being the golden child? RJ should come back with that I’m blood and you are only adopted blood.  Oh I forgot, RJ is adopted blood also. 

Why would Z bring his designs to RJ to look them over other to gloat how wonderful of a designer the thinks he is?  RJ should have told Z that Eric didn’t want to work with him again because Eric’s and Z’s collaboration on HFTF suck ass. 

Fuck off Z, how do you know that Bill is not giving RJ a brake on the rent.  It’s not like Bill needs the money.  

Every time Hope and Lurch make love it’s like getting a better cure for constipation than a fleet enema. 

How many times can I say this?  Lurch and Hope 🤢🤮

Is the beach house that secluded that they don’t have to draw the curtains for privacy?  

Why does Lurch, when he’s trying to convince himself about being a changed man, sound like Hannibal Lecter?  

X can’t act, but being a major ass hole, X doesn’t have to act. 

Hope’s cabin is a little more secluded but do they have to make love in the living room where is a possibility of someone looking through the window. Well, anywhere they make love is repulsive. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I hope I never have to see Luna and RJ and his beefy arms in bed ever again.  I'm sorry, but he is one weird-looking dude and I'm still wondering how in the hell he got the part over other actors.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3

We’re back !! Missed you all .🤗

RJ is way too bulky for my taste, looks like someone who is juicing. He and Luna are awkward awkward awkward and that translated to their sex scenes.  They need to recast. 

Loved all things Thomas and Hope except when he was pressuring her about the ring. It’s too much, time to let it go. He shouldn’t have proposed because it was too soon. My favorite line was Hope telling Thomas “I adore you”…it was a blink and you miss it but she said it, I know because I kept rewatching their scenes. Those two have chemistry for days and seem like a real couple. Very natural together. I also noted that their kissing doesn’t look so odd anymore, before it looked like fake kissing so I’m not sure what that was about. My favorite scene was when they were clearly just tired, Thomas just did a grunt/giggle he couldn’t even speak and Hope’s hair was mussed. That seemed realistic after a round of good old “collaboration”.  Thomas isn’t operating solely on delusions though, not with Hope saying stuff like she’s never felt this way before and she can’t get enough of him. Her lips may not say ILY but her actions and body language do. Smiling and kissing him when he talks about their shared future is not the move if she’s not serious. 

I enjoyed the Ridge/Thomas and Hope/Brooke conversations and their follow up switcharoos. Brooke carrying on with the tears was a bit much.  There’s a cute bonus scene with Thomas /Ridge discussing the engagement where Thomas asked Ridge if he was wasn’t concerned that he (Thomas ) has lost his mind and Ridge also ribbed Thomas about the unromantic proposal.  He supported Thomas in the end. I was like go European Ridge.  And clearly Thomas knows this proposal makes it seem like he’s off his rocker. 

Sex is back on and Thomas is going to be too exhausted keeping up with Hope’s libido to scheme about anything. 

Speaking of Hope and sex, did the writers intend to make a running joke out of Liam’s skills in the bedroom cuz … 👀 

John Lewis Lol GIF by Waitrose & Partners

Steffy had some good points I have to say re Thope. Her hair looked terrible though. Looked like one of those plastic hair helmets. She and Finn are one the same page but for different reasons. 

So glad to be back. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Eric your long term prognosis is death but for the short term, no worries. 

Luna, you made love last night and didn’t take a shower. I would think your stinky breath should be the last thing to worry about. 

Luna and RJ over Hope and Lurch any day of the week. RJ has a terrible smile but It’s much better than Lurch’s beady eyes and Rasputin face. 

Party at Eric’s. As with the dialog, wash/rinse/repeat. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

I'm betting Luna gets pregnant from her first nighter.

Gawd I hope not.

I am curious about those mints she and Poppy keep popping.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I hope I never have to see Luna and RJ and his beefy arms in bed ever again.  I'm sorry, but he is one weird-looking dude and I'm still wondering how in the hell he got the part over other actors.

He has an extremely feminine jaw. It's very distracting. All I can think about, no matter what his scene is, is - I wonder what he looks like in drag? Well, that and why the hell is he on tv with such weird teeth? RJ and Luna have no passion. Together or apart. They are dullsville, daddy-o. And let me get this straight, she was saving herself for Mr. Right? Then they bump uglies and she's all it was better than I hoped it would be? Didn't she have a hymen? Wasn't it even a little uncomfortable? I'm guessing RJ's got a really little one. Like, had she already done everything else but that one little thing? And I'm wondering if she's popping Pappy's mints, too?

Well, I am so happy that Eric got the good prognosis, but please no more of those lame-ass parties. It's always the same seven or eight people, standing around in their red carpet attire, in the same damn living room that they were hanging-out in earlier that day. Throw better parties!

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3

RJ and Luna's big scene was just like an after-school special on first-time sex. The only this missing was the discussion about using protection. 🤮 And we all know where that's headed ...

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, bayviewbubba said:

Luna and Finn have the same daddy. Li knows, hence the hatred for Poppy and Luna.  
My theory and I’m stickin’ to it.  

But Li was shocked when she found out about Sheila, and she left Jack immediately.  If she had known about Poppy, I think she'd have left him long before.

Poppy will probably claim Bill is Luna's father just to get Luna to drop it.  DNA sample hijinks will ensue.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 1

I really hate that Luna was a virgin who felt she may have "lost" something after the deed was done.  This kind of antiquated thinking about virginity is so retrograde and judgmental it's ridiculous.  This isn't the '50's, Bell.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, bayviewbubba said:

Luna and Finn have the same daddy. Li knows, hence the hatred for Poppy and Luna.  
My theory and I’m stickin’ to it.  

Possibly.  But I thought they were setting up a WTD when we heard that Poppy lived with Finn/Li the same year she met Bill at the festival.  Maybe she slept with Finn and he’s the daddy?

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

How many times that we have to be reminded that Luna loves RJ and she saved herself for him?

How many times do we have to hear how much Lurch loved Hope and that she’s the only woman for him in the world?

How many times do we have to see X look and act like a dickhead who can’t act his way out of a paper bag.  

Now, how many times do we have to hear it’s too soon for Eric to have a party.  Eric wants a party so let’s party. It’s not like Eric is going to do the Macarena or anything else exhausting. They will just stand around with their usual boring talk and Eric will have smoke blown up his ass.  

Luna telling Poppy that she’s no longer a virgin and Poppy thinking, it’s about time.  

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, MotherInLaw said:

Possibly.  But I thought they were setting up a WTD when we heard that Poppy lived with Finn/Li the same year she met Bill at the festival.  Maybe she slept with Finn and he’s the daddy?

I’m here with you. I’m wondering if Finn is the daddy. Finn was in college when Poppy lived with them. Maybe Finn was altered and doesn’t remember and we have misunderstanding night #4??? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Shouldn't Thomas have been in those Forrester house scenes instead of Carter?

Carter who had an affair with Eric's wife is the honorary Forrester. 

All the RJ and Luna is getting old. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

I really hate that Luna was a virgin who felt she may have "lost" something after the deed was done.  This kind of antiquated thinking about virginity is so retrograde and judgmental it's ridiculous.  This isn't the '50's, Bell.

Honestly, this was passé even in the 80s and early 90s. In one of Felicia's earliest scenes with Stephanie, they made a point of noting that she'd long lost her V-catd in high school. I think it was mentioned in passing that Ridge was the first guy Brooke was with but it was never her entire personality the way it has been for seemingly every girl legacy child after Bridget and excluding Steffy.

As for the past week, it's just as well the board was closed. Thope is the only couple with any half-way interesting story currently and "interesting" is doing heavy lifting in that sentence.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, bluvelvet said:

I’m here with you. I’m wondering if Finn is the daddy. Finn was in college when Poppy lived with them. Maybe Finn was altered and doesn’t remember and we have misunderstanding night #4??? 

Finn is Poppy's nephew. I know he's not blood related, but just... no.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1

Today's episode was interrupted by a " !!! SPECIAL REPORT !!! " about a jury verdict. Did I miss much ?? Yeah, didn't think so.

Hope & Thomas canoodling - Brooke & Ridge locking lips - RJ & Luna in the throes of their grand passion - Eric & Donna smooching - I swear by all that's Soapy, I actually thought when Carter & Ridge rushed toward each other and embraced that there was going to be another kiss !! 🫣  I need 🍷to watch...

• LOL 4

You didn't miss much. RJ and Luna made out in the office and gushed on and on about how "magic" their night was. Meanwhile, for some inexplicable reason, Luna had to call Poppy over to FC to break the news that RJ had busted Luna's cherry. Of course, tears of joy ensued and Poppy was "so proud" of Luna, maybe because she gave it up and ensnared a rich guy in the process. I was holding my breath waiting for Poppy to urge Luna to rush out and get a home pregnancy test.

More of Katie and Brooke patting tearful Donna on the back about her awful ordeal of caring for Honey Bear during his illness. Then Eric summoned the "Forrester men" to the estate. This comprised of Ridge, RJ, Zende, and Carter. (Interesting that Thomas wasn't included but he was probably banging Hope on his drafting table, so who cares?) Eric whisked Carter and Ridge away for a private chat which means that either 1) Eric has finally decided to adopt Carter or 2) Eric is going to propose to Donna at the upcoming party and Carter has to officiate.

That left Zende and RJ alone in awkward silence and they half-assed tried to make amends for the sake of the "family."

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Watching this with half an eye at the gym--if this is about to turn into Eric and Donna's wedding...are Thomas and Steffy even there?? I get why Thorne, Bridget etc aren't there, they were there for the Death Party and aren't really on canvas but there are 2 characters currently IN THE SHOW that aren't there?

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Of course, tears of joy ensued and Poppy was "so proud" of Luna, maybe because she gave it up and ensnared a rich guy in the process. I was holding my breath waiting for Poppy to urge Luna to rush out and get a home pregnancy test.

Yep.  

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

Watching this with half an eye at the gym--if this is about to turn into Eric and Donna's wedding...are Thomas and Steffy even there?? I get why Thorne, Bridget etc aren't there, they were there for the Death Party and aren't really on canvas but there are 2 characters currently IN THE SHOW that aren't there?

Finn is working and Steffy is sick and doesn’t want to pass on her cooties. 
Hope and Thomas have an all important HFTF meeting they just can’t miss which makes no sense if this is an evening party. 

I got all this from the recap by the way, I didn’t watch the show. No interest.

• Like 5

You would think that there would be no excuse for not being at the party but most of them are pretty lame. 

Besides being a fucking dick head, Z has a really good stink face.  Wash rinse repeat. We are going to get a X obsession with Luna as we got a Lurch obsession with Hope. 

• Like 4

Things that stuck out over the past week: 

1) Zende is insufferable. Dude, it sounds like your beef is more with your parents, your grandfather, and Ridge than it is with RJ. Is RJ a nepo baby? Absolutely. But so are you. Your parents could easily get you a cool beach house. If you're pissed that they haven't, that's not on RJ. You're also working at the family business, and you've also designed a line with your grandfather (and that line apparently tanked, but you're still working there). Also, you're a grown ass adult who has already been married and divorced. Your desire to go play in he kiddie pool is disturbing. 

2) Thomas is still creepy. The way he keeps talking slow and low while repeating all the "I love only you. We're going to be together." stuff makes it seem like he's trying to program Hope or something. And he keeps saying he's respecting her request for some time, but he's not really. He brings up her putting the ring on her finger every time they talk. And this most recent time, it was almost like he was trying to instruct her to do it, after another round of the repetitive "I love only you, we're meant to be together," programming. 

3) Yeah, Luna is definitely Jack's daughter. I did have a brief moment of "holy shit, is she Finn's daughter?" when Finn was talking about how both of his parents were gone a lot, and he and Aunt Poppy had so much fun together, but then I don't think he'd refer to it like that if he had been banging his aunt. He'd seem a lot more secretive, I'd think. Since both his parents were gone a lot, I'm guessing that they were at least sometimes gone at different times, which would lead to Jack and Poppy having some time when Li wasn't around. And this would explain Li's insanely over the top hatred of both Poppy and Luna much more than an affair with a doctor ever did. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Zende is insufferable. Dude, it sounds like your beef is more with your parents, your grandfather, and Ridge than it is with RJ.

Absolutely this. And God, I can't believe I'm typing this, but at least when Steffy was ruining Hope's life for cutting the front of the line, she had smoke for Katie and Donna who put her there as well. RJ hasn't said boo diddly dick to Eric or especially Ridge, who has had beef with every male relative of his except Douglas and Hayes (yet), so why not have Zende dragging his ass?

Also, you're a grown ass adult who has already been married and divorced. Your desire to go play in he kiddie pool is disturbing. 

That too. I won't bother ranting about the abominable treatment Black characters gets on this show, but just because TPTB have chosen to forgot the Avant family exists doesn't mean that we have, or that he married Nicole at least seven years ago. I remember because we were ripping the shit outta how boring that couple was but damn, that may as well be prestige TV compared with anything today.

Given his age at his adoption, Zende ought to be older than Thomas even, much less bagging girls in their twenties. Just no.

And this would explain Li's insanely over the top hatred of both Poppy and Luna much more than an affair with a doctor ever did. 

All of this. If in fact this was a long set up for that, then bravo because her about face has been nothing short of terrible otherwise. 

Re: Thope, I have nothing new to say on that. Still hate it, always will and the day Matthew Akinson quits the show to move into primetime and B&B can scuttle the last five years the way they did his relationship with Sally to push this crap is the day I will know peace. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Yeah, Luna is definitely Jack's daughter. I did have a brief moment of "holy shit, is she Finn's daughter?" when Finn was talking about how both of his parents were gone a lot, and he and Aunt Poppy had so much fun together, but then I don't think he'd refer to it like that if he had been banging his aunt. He'd seem a lot more secretive, I'd think. Since both his parents were gone a lot, I'm guessing that they were at least sometimes gone at different times, which would lead to Jack and Poppy having some time when Li wasn't around. And this would explain Li's insanely over the top hatred of both Poppy and Luna much more than an affair with a doctor ever did.

It's the only theory that makes total sense...and would explain Li's attitude towards Poppy.

• Like 8
11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Re: Thope, I have nothing new to say on that. Still hate it, always will and the day Matthew Akinson quits the show to move into primetime and B&B can scuttle the last five years the way they did his relationship with Sally to push this crap is the day I will know peace. 🤷‍♀️

I'm with you on this. This is my hill to die on with this show. Not only should the history there make it a "never gonna happen," but the way MA plays the character, I just don't see how I can ever see him as anything but, at minimum, evil-adjacent. He has resting villain face. 

And I really want to know what the point was of bringing Xander back to bring Emma's death back up if the result was going to be Hope putting Thomas off for a few hours before being fine with it and everyone but Finn helping Thomas sweep it under the rug. I mean, I know I kept bringing that shit up, but I didn't see a huge swell of "Justice for Emma" out among the general audience that necessitated revisiting it if they weren't going to actually, you know, do something with it. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

They should let Thomas be Thomas, this new version needs his edge back. He’s not meant to be good, let him be gray. I need snarky Thomas who will tell Brooke about herself instead of the well controlled “I believe etc”. Hope can accept that he has a manipulative side and go from there. We’ve seen this type of pairing in soaps before.  I mean it’s quite clear that Hope has drunk the Thomas cool-aid.  Not that I mind since I love the pairing. 

Speaking of meetings wouldn’t it be nice to show the characters in these business meetings moving and shaking vs the repetitive dialogue. I’m more interested in that HFTF meeting than Eric’s party. Can we get someone trying to steal some fashions ? 

ETA: I’m thinking Luke and Laura from GH, Luke was always involved in some mess (usually illegal) and Laura generally knew what he was up to. 1993-96 they had stories not related to a triangle or cheating. They were just two very different people who loved each other until tptb blew them up in 1996 and retconned some of their history.  Their conflicts were usually the consequences of Luke’s schemes on their family. 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

This x 1 Million

I cannot see Hope ever being with Lurch. except in business  Even if she acknowledges his edge, his grayness, he kept her child a secret because he wanted to have her/ bone her/ own her. He was planning to drug her to make it happen. He chased Emma off the road to stop her telling Hope the truth. We all saw his satisfied smile when he saw her wrecked car. He bullied and terrified his son to keep the truth hidden.

Except for Douglas' brave truth telling, Hope would still believe Beth was dead. Which. Is. Exactly. What. Lurch. Wanted.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1

A marriage license who needs a marriage license. Dane the marriage license and full speed ahead. Besides marriage licenses are only needed for the pee-ons of the world. 

Poppy says Bill is not Luna’s father but!  So do we move on to the clue that Poppy lived with her sister, for a while, way back when Finn was starting college.  I don’t think Finn would be the father because he acted quite naturally when he saw Poppy.  Now could Luna’s father be Jack?  After all Jack had an affair with Shiela so why not Poppy.  If Jack and Poppy produced Luna, I wouldn’t imagine that Li knew about it. After all Jack kept Finn a secret for a long time. I think Li’s dislike for Poppy is that Poppy doesn’t follow her traditional heritage life style. 

• Like 2
(edited)

Maybe Luna and Poppy have a genetic case of trenchmouth and the mints are a powerful antibiotic so that they don't pass it along?

Unfamiliar with the way back: Was Donna ever married before?

ETA:  Are Luna and Poppy microdosing?

ETA: Oh yuck, ewww.

Edited by bayviewbubba
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Yeah, it does kind of seem like Eric will die and Donna will get some sort of windfall, e.g., all of his shares in FC, the house, etc., completely disregarding the fact that Eric has six children who would almost certainly be included in his will.

The no pre-nuptial agreement thing is just what these idiots, and I mean TPTB, do.  No one possessing the substantial wealth like these characters are supposed to have, would forego a pre-nup.  But, even if they were to divorce, Donna would only be entitled to half of what Eric made during the marriage.  If he had $100M the day he married her and $101M when they divorce, she'd only get half of that million dollars.  But that's just the real world, not Bell's LA.

• Like 6

Oh, poor Luna wah wah wah 😭 she took her momma's mints and now she's hallucinating that it's RJ she's about to bang.  

I don't give a shit about her and RJ, and I hate that they've turned Zende into a creep.  

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

No offense but no amount of happy pills can make someone mistake Zende for RJ. They’re different race/ethnicities and RJ ain’t cute  

WTF is tptb smoking…

I’m feeling a bit insulted - my intelligence that is. 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
(edited)

It looks like Luna took a couple of her mother’s happy pills. 

Z, you’re as suave as a bulldozer.  Looks like we headed to another “misunderstanding” night.  

Now there is the possibility of more wash rinse repeat if Luna gets pregnant and we have another DNA test to determine the baby’s father. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, bluvelvet said:

This will be misunderstanding night #4 or 5???

Awful story..

Probably 5+ because every time Lurch and Hope make “love” there is a misunderstanding. Lurch thinks it’s love and Hope thinks it’s just sex 😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1