Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I'm wondering why Ridge seems to be more in Liam's corner. Does he have anything against Wyatt?

Apart from game recognizing game?  (Or waffle recognizing waffle.)  Ridge at least has been consistent in saying that Steffy's still hung up on Liam, if not all the way to "he's still her first choice"--which Steffy has not confirmed or denied--so he's basically the love-conquers-all angel on Steffy's shoulder and directly opposite to Bill's "Well, he'll just have to suck it up" devil.  It'd still be nice if we got some sort of overt nod to his own history about this, though, for some actual perspective.

• Love 2

seriously...why would a urologist's death be in a newspaper outside of an obit?

Well, he was mowed down by a truck in the middle of the street in broad daylight, it's probably not far-fetched that it would make the news.

I loved Wyatt telling Liam off, I thought he was spot on, especially about him not liking when a woman dares have a different opinion from his.

On a shallow note, in the worst way I want Maya's dress, I LOVED it!

• Love 7

I loved Wyatt telling Liam off, I thought he was spot on, especially about him not liking when a woman dares have a different opinion from his.

On a shallow note, in the worst way I want Maya's dress, I LOVED it!

Agreed!  I'm going to watch Wyatt telling Liam off a few (dozen) times before I take it off my DVR.  Liam needs to stop stomping around like a petulant child.  I don't blame him - like, at ALL - for being pissed and weirded out that his ex and his brother got married when he was "gone".  But Steffy knows he wants her back.  The ball is in her court at this point.  She's not Liam's to take back, and she's not Wyatt's to give.  Ick.

Plus, how stupid is Liam to not ask, "oh, I broke up with you?  WHY?"  I don't buy that Liam of all people whould ever just gloss over that point.  What if she had, say, slept with Wyatt (which is truly what he thought)?  He wouldn't care about that?  Bull.

KM was gorgeous in that dress, and she was cracking me up in that conversation with Bill, Caroline, and Thomas.  It's amazing how much less Maya sucks when she's away from Rick.  Unfortunately, Katie had to be sacrificed to make that happen.

If Ridge and Caroline want to keep their secret, maybe Caroline should stop bugging her eyes whenever Thomas says "dad" or "father".  And maybe they shouldn't engage in a freaked out conversation directly in view of Rick immediately after Rick accuses them of something.  Stupid.

• Love 7

More shallow notes: while searching for the "Babe is Love" thing I've heard crop on on soap threads (most recently in Y&R), I found pics of Jacob Young's character on GH. Wow, was he hot! Even in more recent pics of him out of character, he's not too bad looking but somehow all of his sex appeal gets lost between his home and the studio with this show. This last week has had me longing for the days of Gorillick(aka Kyle Lowder trying and failing to rock the Tarzan look).

• Love 1

While I loved the bold red color of Brooke's skirt, the style was very frumpy to say the least in spite of a frontal slit showing a bit of leg.  The skirt was overpowering her body not showcasing it.  I assume the rest of the length was chopped off to give Caroline a red mini to match?!   

Edited for clarity!

Wardrobe and KKL is burying her waistline in draped fabric; she ends up looking like a frowsy rectangle. They're called Spanx to smooth her out ... add a necklace to below the bustline, with belting or a tailored blazer would help, without exposing whatever they are trying to conceal under the billows of blouse fabric. They were doing the same thing 4+ months ago -- during her faux-alcoholic SL -- in floaty blouse and twill jeans sets. It did not look good from behind.

• Love 2
photo fox, on 22 Apr 2016 - 6:40 PM, said:photo fox, on 22 Apr 2016 - 6:40 PM, said:photo fox, on 22 Apr 2016 - 6:40 PM, said:photo fox, on 22 Apr 2016 - 6:40 PM, said:photo fox, on 22 Apr 2016 - 6:40 PM, said:photo fox, on 22 Apr 2016 - 6:40 PM, said:

If Ridge and Caroline want to keep their secret, maybe Caroline should stop bugging her eyes whenever Thomas says "dad" or "father".  And maybe they shouldn't engage in a freaked out conversation directly in view of Rick immediately after Rick accuses them of something.  Stupid.

All the defensive over-reacting from both of them has been a red flag to Thomas and Rick. Then Ridge corners himself in easily exposed lies about being at the restraurant by snarling at the already suspicious Rick and trying to intimidate the curious/concerned Katie.

Threatening Dr.Sperm only made him bolder, though he never lived to make good on his blackmail. Now Ridge is warning Katie off of the subject of Dr.Sperm by menacing her ... Ridge's threats only work in the short-term while the curiosity grows and digging for answers hits paydirt and more defensive behavior. 

Ridge could have handled Who's the Daddy? with more finesse, and had more subtle and believable lies (for instance: Before his vasectomy, he made a series of sperm deposits to use as he saw fit, like having a child in his May-December marriage to Caroline), but not Ridge ...

Ridge has to yack with Brooke (Not Caroline?) about his vasectomy, then make up a barely believable lie to cover for Caroline's sudden pregnancy. Ridge can't handle a simple employee transfer, and doesn't create an involved project for Thomas to occupy a significant amount of time when Ridge banishes him to Paris. He makes Caroline responsible for remembering too many of his convoluted lies on her pregnancy, and she's not convincing when reciting them. When Thomas returns from his pointless trip to Paris, Ridge leaves Caroline stuck working with her rapist and having to put up with his interest in her pregnancy and marriage to his father. When confronted or caught up in a lie, Ridge choses to throw his weight around; and by his threatening, defensive behavior alerts everyone that the subject is sensitive and worth further probing. Caroline is in her own private Hell; Cup over-flowing with guilt and love for Doug, Ridge won't discuss Who's the Daddy?, like testing Doug to find out who is Doug's daddy. In the mean time she has Thomas hovering, vying for her good will, if not to redirect what reticence she still harbors against him moot. Thomas is still in lust with Caroline, and still thinks Rape Night was their Cha Cha Cha DESTINY! The One Blah Blah Blah ... And Caroline is painfully aware of what is behind his fascination, and is frustrated by Ridge's commands ... My castle. My rules.

With Rick letting Maya in on his suspicions, and their mutual CEO ambitions and animosity toward Ridge's dictatorial behavior, WTD? should blow up around next Friday.

To Dr.Sperm ... Thankfully we never knew ye ...

mvc5DX9.gif

You look good with that truck grill embedded in your ribcage.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 6

Wardrobe and KKL is burying her waistline in draped fabric; she ends up looking like a frowsy rectangle. They're called Spanx to smooth her out ... add a necklace to below the bustline, with belting or a tailored blazer would help, without exposing whatever they are trying to conceal under the billows of blouse fabric. They were doing the same thing 4+ months ago -- during her faux-alcoholic SL -- in floaty blouse and twill jeans sets. It did not look good from behind.

I noticed that. What's going on with the wardrobe faux pas? That white blouse/red skirt combo didn't do KKL any favors, especially combined with the stringy yellow hair. AFAIK, KKL still has a slammin' body for her age, so why no accentuate it? Unless she's suddenly gained a lot of weight, she should still be able to pull off more fitted, flattering styles. If she insists on keeping the overly-long overly-blonde hair, then she needs to be styled in a way that detracts from it as much as possible.

It's either go for complete "mature" character or blonde aging sex kitten. Trying to combine the two personas equals epic fail.

While we're being shallow, I took a good look at the back of Steffy's head the other day. Despite the haircut and color correction, her hair looks SOoooo damaged, like it's been processed within an inch of its life.

• Love 3

seriously...why would a urologist's death be in a newspaper outside of an obit?

I don't know about your newspaper of record, but in L.A. the media competition is fierce, and there's been a decided direction in recent years toward If it bleeds, it leads yellow journalism.

There's nothing better than a messy multi-car accident on the 405, crack house invasion or shoot out in Koreatown to make you feel alive, with the blessed assurance that it's not you

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 4

Thank you Wyatt for mentioning Ivy when no one else wouldn't.

Despite Wyatt's thirst, I still prefer him over Liam's whiny ass "I was robbed" crapola. That no one questoned his break up with Steffy speaks volumes.

• Love 8

Liam at least broke up with Steffy in person, versus everything else that happened afterward...albeit the fact that nobody has actually asked him "Why exactly did you break up with Steffy?" has been conveniently stuck in a drawer.

And so I have to wonder: does all this mean the show's giving Steffy and Wyatt a pass on sleeping together (but not sleeping together), which was basically the event that started this entire trainwreck?  Because it probably serves their current narrative if they do...speaking of which...

I don't know about your newspaper of record, but in L.A. the media competition is fierce, and there's been a decided direction in recent years toward If it bleeds, it leads yellow journalism.

There's nothing better than a messy multi-car accident on the 405, crack house invasion or shoot out in Koreatown to make you feel alive, with the blessed assurance that it's not you

Very good point--this was a fairly mundane (so to speak) accident, but since somebody died it'd almost certainly either make the papers or the local news.  

• Love 1

Thank you Wyatt for mentioning Ivy when no one else wouldn't.

Despite Wyatt's thirst, I still prefer him over Liam's whiny ass "I was robbed" crapola. That no one questoned his break up with Steffy speaks volumes.

Let's just say Hope did come back as did Steffy, Liam would drop Steffy in a heartbeat. I'm quite sure Wyatt would not do that. I'm surprised nobody even gave that a thought. Hope is not dead.

• Love 2

I thought Liam and wyatt was supposed to be the new ridge and thorne but even poor thorne had macy and darla that hadnt been with his brother.Hey maybe thats why they got killed off lol.

If anything, they are the new Ridge and Nick, right down to Liam deciding to pursue Steffy after she's moved on to someone else.

I wished that Wyatt would have thrown in that Liam's first engagement to Steffy happened within the same hour after Hope took off her ring. But I guess his Swiss cheese memory left that out, just like it did about breaking up over Ivy or his many other quickie weddings/engagements.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

All the defensive over-reacting from both of them has been a red flag to Thomas and Rick. Then Ridge corners himself in easily exposed lies about being at the restraurant by snarling at the already suspicious Rick and trying to intimidate the curious/concerned Katie.

Threatening Dr.Sperm only made him bolder, though he never lived to make good on his blackmail. Now Ridge is warning Katie off of the subject of Dr.Sperm by menacing her ... Ridge's threats only work in the short-term while the curiosity grows and digging for answers hits paydirt and more defensive behavior. 

Ridge could have handled Who's the Daddy? with more finesse, and had more subtle and believable lies (for instance: Before his vasectomy, he made a series of sperm deposits to use as he saw fit, like having a child in his May-December marriage to Caroline), but not Ridge ...

Ridge has to yack with Brooke (Not Caroline?) about his vasectomy, then make up a barely believable lie to cover for Caroline's sudden pregnancy. Ridge can't handle a simple employee transfer, and doesn't create an involved project for Thomas to occupy a significant amount of time when Ridge banishes him to Paris. He makes Caroline responsible for remembering too many of his convoluted lies on her pregnancy, and she's not convincing when reciting them. When Thomas returns from his pointless trip to Paris, Ridge leaves Caroline stuck working with her rapist and having to put up with his interest in her pregnancy and marriage to his father. When confronted or caught up in a lie, Ridge choses to throw his weight around; and by his threatening, defensive behavior alerts everyone that the subject is sensitive and worth further probing. Caroline is in her own private Hell; Cup over-flowing with guilt and love for Doug, Ridge won't discuss Who's the Daddy?, like testing Doug to find out who is Doug's daddy. In the mean time she has Thomas hovering, vying for her good will, if not to redirect what reticence she still harbors against him moot. Thomas is still in lust with Caroline, and still thinks Rape Night was their Cha Cha Cha DESTINY! The One Blah Blah Blah ... And Caroline is painfully aware of what is behind his fascination, and is frustrated by Ridge's commands ... My castle. My rules.

It's as if they're trying to get caught and are incompetent at even that. 

Edited by Kerri Okie
  • Love 2

If anything, they are the new Ridge and Nick, right down to Liam deciding to pursue Steffy after she's moved on to someone else.

I wished that Wyatt would have thrown in that Liam's first engagement to Steffy happened within the same hour after Hope took off her ring. But I guess his Swiss cheese memory left that out, just like it did about breaking up over Ivy or his many other quickie weddings/engagements.

"I Don't Care I Don't Care I Don't Care!"

I don't care either, you resoundingly unimpressive, Hostess Fruit Pie of manifest mediocrity.

• Love 3

Ridge won't discuss Who's the Daddy?, like testing Doug to find out who is Doug's daddy.

OMG, this. Ridge has had DNA done on every other child that was thought to be his, so why not on little Douglas? I'm sure the doc would give him a loyalty rebate like the one I get when I lease a new Mini.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3

Okay, the Liam/Wyatt fight was pretty good although Wyatt throwing the 'enjoying the Garden of Eden' was a low blow and telling Liam to pretty much suck it up about being victimized and violated by Quinn wasn't cool. Yeah, Liam was being a dick, but that still doesn't mitigate that Quinn did this heinous crap or the fact that Liam is still being victimized as he has to deal with the fact that life changed drastically from what he remembers and everyone is telling him to just deal with it. Expecting him to be okay with this crap in less than a week is stupid on everyone's parts. Steffy and Wyatt want his blessing because they don't want to deal with the fact that they were duped and that their marriage is a crock. Do they have feelings for each other? Sure. But rushing from that to marriage was a bit shady on both their parts and it's easier to tell Liam things happen than admit their role in this mess.

Loved that in the midst of yelling Liam's like 'did you know?!' And Wyatt says 'No, I didn't!' And Liam actually relents for a moment saying ' Okay,well, fine...but-' I dunno I found it funny that he actually accepted Wyatt's denial at face value and moved on to another tactic.

Also liked Ridge asking Steffy how she felt about all this and her feelings. He knows all too well from his Taylor/Brooke days that one needs a sounding board for these torn matters of the heart. But seriously Wyatt and Steffy act like a marriage is unbreakable. That once you say the I dos that it can't be undone. Please.

Liam finally shaved that nasty beard into a version of $Bill goatee of ruthlessness. Something tells me a darker Liam may be a'comin that is going to fight fire with fire to manipulate Steffy back to him. Thing is recovery from brain injuries usually can take up to a year so Liam's mood swings and memory gaps could easily pop up to make things interesting. The other thing is Liam has (or should have) a hell of a lot of anger at Quinn for what she did but since she's not there for him to dish it out to, he's channeling it a Wyatt and Steffy. Is it fair? No, but understandable. Hopefully Bill will be proactive and suggest therapy to him instead of more 'suck it up.' The emotional trauma Liam went through was very real and he's still processing what happened and how his life has changed as a result.

Dang, SC is short. Both Thomas and Wyatt tower over him, LOL.

Man, Vivienne had a lot of self control when she was talking to Sasha. You could see her thinking, 'Girl, you are lucky I'm not Cookie Lyon because I would've broken two brooms on your head already.' But definitely was nice that Viv was trying to get Sasha to see that throwing over a friendship for a man is dumb.

Sasha is actually not a bad defensive wounded free spirit of a character. Just wish she was involved with characters I care about. Props to Zende asking Rick Bieber and Maya did they go around asking all employees to justify the choices they made in their personal lives. The nerve of those two poopheads.

• Love 7

Sasha's still rather hamstrung by her Big Secret, so she's stuck in the Avant bubble.  That said she really does need a friend of her own (which to be fair can apply to every damn person on the show except Bill, who has Justin, and maybe Gandalf) to lean on once it finally comes out.  I guess it by default is now Zende, but why couldn't she have a friend she's not banging (yet?) like Thomas, or even Ivy?

I don't care either, you resoundingly unimpressive, Hostess Fruit Pie of manifest mediocrity.

Dammit, Cupid, why'd you have to insult Hostess Fruit Pies like that?  Hostess Fruit Pies are the key to world peace, and Liam's the key to hot pieces of ass.

OMG, this. Ridge has had DNA done on every other child that was thought to be his, so why not on little Douglas? I'm sure the doc would give him a loyalty rebate like the one I get when I lease a new Mini.

Ridge is still under the impression that he couldn't possibly be Douglas's bio-dad, which does make sense at this point.  He has no reason to believe otherwise, and the show hasn't even alluded to one.  Which is why I still believe it will be his kid, age gap be damned (but to be fair: if it's going to be Thomas's child, that's pretty much the biggest reason why).

• Love 3

Hey, if Brooke could have a pre menopause pregnancy, Ridge could certainly have a late in life kid too. I mean, the kid is younger than both his grandchildren would've been had either Hope or Steffy's pregnancies had stuck, but stranger things have happened in the Forrester family.

I also realize Ridge is likely the same age if not older than Eric was when he sired Rick. Not that Ridge needs any more kids, but I'll take that over Douglas being fathered by Rapey McCreepypuff.

Okay, the Liam/Wyatt fight was pretty good although Wyatt throwing the 'enjoying the Garden of Eden' was a low blow and telling Liam to pretty much suck it up about being victimized and violated by Quinn wasn't cool. 

Is it wrong that I laughed at Wyatt's lines about being scarred for life by seeing that?

That out the way, I pretty much agree. I hate that male rape gets played down on soaps. At least if Quinn turns back up with an Eggo Mini in her toaster, I don't expect $Bill and Company to call him a deadbeat for not taking care of the baby....unlike other CBS soap operas, Y&R.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

Does any of the Logan sisters keep their nose out of other people's business? The only thing that separates Katie from Brooke is the inability to give that judgemental squint. Ridge gave Katie a plausible explanation and it was he was talking to a wall. Brooke and Katie only hear what they want to hear.

• Love 4

Yeah, I couldn't decide which was loonier--Katie's hellbent-by-agenda need to "understand" Ridge's situation with Dr. Whatsit, or Thomas's decided-by-agenda turn towards being a nice guy by turning down both Charlotte the Intern and whomever that model was that wanted him to "help" her.  Katie probably should win this, but since that goes right back to the utter lack of anything resembling boundaries...and counts as vaguely hypocritical due to her going hard on Brooke and Katie about the same damn thing (or does that help it in this case?)...

OTOH, we got Bill on board the "respect the marriage" train, which means everybody's on it except Liam.  Not sure if this is a swerve or not.  But of course it was counterbalanced by Wyatt wanting to quench his thirst by urging Steffy to get her wedding ring tattoo, which strikes me as such a dumb idea even outside of TV...but folks do it, so hey.  This is still irritatingly fast-tracked, though.

And then Deacon showed up out of the blue.  As much as we probably needed this to happen, I really need Bill to just give us one damn line about how he contacted Deacon.  Give me that much explanation, show, and I'll be happy.

• Love 5

Yeah, where the hell is Deacon living? And does this mean he was actually smart enough not to go with Quinn?

At least SK got to act opposite someone else. It's a shame that it will probably lead to nothing. Deacon should have been on Bill's doorstep the moment Quinn knocked him off a cliff. That's when it would have been interesting.

• Love 5

Wyatt's thirst level is like being in the desert 39 days type of parched. He couldn't see her reluctance to get their wedding bands tatted, but she's in it 4 evuh huh?. Nimrod, clearly she's waffling. I still haven't heard her say she loves him and she wouldn't answer Ridge's question.

• Love 3

I really wish "adult language" were allowed on soaps, because then we'd get a more realistic conversation in which Ridge would say to Katie "Mind your own fucking business!"  I'm not trying to cause trouble, I just need to know.  Really Katie?  Need?  WHY???  He gave a reasonable explanation that he did not even owe her, and she still stood there with that lemonhead expression on her face.  Because it's scaring me that I'm actually siding with TK Ridge, I'll mention that I was rolling my eyes over him talking about "the kid".

• Love 4

^^^IKR? I keep wondering why Ridge has such a hard time telling these nosy Logan bints to MYOFB.

Oh look, Steffy's already sneaking behind Wyatt's back to see Liam. (Or at least planning to; there's always a chance she won't go through with it--this time.) Wyatt has to be LA'S biggest fool.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 3
Cupid Stunt, on 23 Apr 2016 - 11:42 PM, said:

Bill C., on 24 Apr 2016 - 10:25 PM, said:

Dammit, Cupid, why'd you have to insult Hostess Fruit Pies like that?  

<snerk>

Quick aside:

A co-worker of mine buys a daily Hostess Fruit Pie from our Wheel of Death vending machine. One day I bet him 50 Fruit Pies that there weren't eight pieces of fruit in the pie he had just purchased. "You're on!" and we dissected the pathetic thing -- 5 chunks and a few random fibrous bits. He still owes me a car wash. 

Hostess Fruit Pies are the key to world peace, and Liam's the key to hot pieces of ass.

The quagmire in Syria is due to a shortage of Hostess Fruit Pies in the Middle East? -- Sean "Just in case you're not a nerd" Baby is a hoot.

Unlike my own experience living in Los Angeles, Liam's neck of L.A. has about 20 people living in it -- The tail is hotter on the Forrester side, so it's a numbers game in who's available for Liam to schtupp.

Deacon and Bill are my new favorite couple. They'll probably be wasted, but the possibilities would be awesome.

Deacon's in it for the stacks.

• Love 2

Best line:

Steffy: "Wedding bands? That's kinda permanent."

Ya think?

Any simple person would've picked up on that. Then, there's Wyatt. Clearly, Puffles ain't trying to be with you forever. What kind of newlywed gets spooked by that? Hell, she doesn't seem to be sure about today. I wonder if they'll ever get those tattoos. She can always get hers in henna and just rinse it off when she needs to waffle to Liam.

• Love 2

I get so sick and tired of hearing Liam and Steffy whine about "all we've been through" and "our history." You'd think they'd been married for 60 years and lived through the Great Depression and a war or two or three. /eyeroll.

• Love 4

Best line:

Steffy: "Wedding bands? That's kinda permanent."

Ya think?

As an aside, I was thinking...wouldn't Steffy's big honkin' engagement ring cover a wedding band tattoo?

Can someone tell me what the point of Deacon is?  There is just no logic to him being a part of this Quinn/Liam thing.  You would think being the first to find Liam would have led to something.  Nope.  You would think being knocked off a cliff would have led to him taking revenge on Quinn.  Nope.  His involvement in this is just nonsensical to me.  Even his scene with Bill felt like it was just thrown in there.  I just don't get the point of his scenes.  I have zero desire to watch him constantly saying he's broke and trying to get back with a crazy ass woman who doesn't want him.  Is this seriously the best they can do with him?

It still bugs me that Quinn and Deacon were ruined for Liam.  Quinn is just as pathetic as Deacon is.  Instead of giving Deacon and Quinn their own story they are now at a point where I honestly wouldn't care if either were written off since I can't stand what is being written for them.

• Love 4

The idea, I suppose, is that Deacon's still hung up on Quinn and wants to save her from Bill and from herself.  The problem is that the show's typical schizophrenia about Quinn's story is mucking that allllll up because that specific aspect isn't being communicated all that well.  Definitely not in yesterday's episode, anyway, and that did Deacon no favors.  I do wonder if it's a weird sort of redemptory move, though, his trying to save Quinn from herself a la Nick.

I won't lie, though: I spent all of yesterday waiting for Quinn to rub her tummy.  Just one rub would have done it.

As for Liam trying to convince Steffy that they belong together: in the name of dramatic effect I get her not revealing that she had indeed gotten her wedding tattoo until the end of the episode, but seriously--she was just so damn passive in her scenes with him in this episode that it would have been more interesting if he'd just connected his laptop to a USB port in her belly button and hacked her.  Why couldn't she have gone full Brooke and whined about how she couldn't be there, or tried to leave once or twice, and then busted out the tat?

• Love 4

If Quinn is pregnant - again where will that leave Deacon?  The only thing I can think is that Quinn is going to fake a pregnancy and she is going to seduce Deacon so she can pass his kid off as Liam's.

That is the only thing I can think of because it they make Quinn pregnant and Deacon continues just hanging around being her tool - I might break my TV.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 2

If Quinn is pregnant - again where will that leave Deacon?  The only thing I can think is that Quinn is going to fake a pregnancy and she is going to seduce Deacon so she can pass his kid off as Liam's.

Bill and Liam would DNA test that kid six ways from Sunday. Unless she plans to pay someone off, hack a hospital system, or administer a BJ to a medical tech (old All My Children reference) I don't think she's going to be fooling anybody about the baby's paternity. I think her best bet would be to try to use the kid as leverage. Of course, Liam and/or Bill would likely sue for total custody but that wouldn't be a slam dunk unless Quinn actually gets convicted of crimes and goes to prison.

• Love 2

Didn't we see the exact same scene between Liam and Hope a few years ago?  It was like Quinn being photoshopped into Liam's and Steffy's wedding pictures, Hope was edited out and Steffy was edited in.  

I'm happy that Steffy went through with the tattoo wedding band because if she's going to hurt Wyatt, I want it to hurt Steffy to laser off the tattoo.  Liam must have shaved his beard and put it on his head  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Bill and Liam would DNA test that kid six ways from Sunday. Unless she plans to pay someone off, hack a hospital system, or administer a BJ to a medical tech (old All My Children reference) I don't think she's going to be fooling anybody about the baby's paternity. I think her best bet would be to try to use the kid as leverage. Of course, Liam and/or Bill would likely sue for total custody but that wouldn't be a slam dunk unless Quinn actually gets convicted of crimes and goes to prison.

Quinn could easily pull the 'it's a high risk pregnancy' card given her age and the mention of the child that she lost so Liam and Bill would be held hostage until the birth. In the meantime Quinn would come up with some scheme to keep he from going to prison.

Wyatt is the best witness to the abuse and crimes against Liam (held him at knifepoint; Quinn confessed to the cabin crimes) so if they wanted to get dark and Wyatt or Liam was desperate enough it could be a trade of Wyatt saying he'll testify against Quinn if Liam gives up on Steffy OR Liam tells Wyatt he'll give up Steffy if he testifies against Quinn so he can get his kid. Nevermind that if Quinn is pregnant, Wyatt would know first hand that she should be nowhere near a kid given his childhood, but I doubt he'd willingly put her away unless he could reap some benefit from it.

OR they could have Steffy make the 'ultimate sacrifice' and tell Wyatt she'll stay with him if he promises to testify for Liam so he can keep his kid. Wyatt will do it to show how much he loves Steffy and wants to 'do right' by his brother, Liam will be in the dark and wonder why she stayed with Wyatt, and Steffy will cast longing glances at Liam and the baby and 'the family that could be hers' but stay with Wyatt, fate having denied them again.

B&B got a 2 year renewal so that's just enough time to pull this crap, LOL.

• Love 3

I posted before about Liam and Hope having the exact same scene as Liam and Steffy the other day and yesterday we have almost the same scene with Liam playing Brooke and Steffy playing Bill in how much they love and continue to love each other.  Like Bill, Steffy seems committed to the marriage.... But!  I would love to get a gig, as a write, where all they do is cut and paste lines into a daily script.

Love Caroline's and Wyatt's scene.  Caroline has an ability to show concern about Wyatt without being intrusive and she is generally concerned about him.  Katie and Brooke scowl and don't give a shit about anything or anybody in putting their noses where they don't  belong.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Quinn could easily pull the 'it's a high risk pregnancy' card given her age and the mention of the child that she lost so Liam and Bill would be held hostage until the birth. In the meantime Quinn would come up with some scheme to keep he from going to prison.

Wyatt is the best witness to the abuse and crimes against Liam (held him at knifepoint; Quinn confessed to the cabin crimes) so if they wanted to get dark and Wyatt or Liam was desperate enough it could be a trade of Wyatt saying he'll testify against Quinn if Liam gives up on Steffy OR Liam tells Wyatt he'll give up Steffy if he testifies against Quinn so he can get his kid. Nevermind that if Quinn is pregnant, Wyatt would know first hand that she should be nowhere near a kid given his childhood, but I doubt he'd willingly put her away unless he could reap some benefit from it.

OR they could have Steffy make the 'ultimate sacrifice' and tell Wyatt she'll stay with him if he promises to testify for Liam so he can keep his kid. Wyatt will do it to show how much he loves Steffy and wants to 'do right' by his brother, Liam will be in the dark and wonder why she stayed with Wyatt, and Steffy will cast longing glances at Liam and the baby and 'the family that could be hers' but stay with Wyatt, fate having denied them again.

B&B got a 2 year renewal so that's just enough time to pull this crap, LOL.

I honestly don't think this story will take that long to play out. The longest any of Liam's marriages has lasted was eight months and mostly because Steffy refused to grant him an annulment. I've no doubt the two of them will be reunited well ahead of Mini Eggo's birth*.

*This is speculation at the moment, but let's be honest, Preverts, when has B&B pulled off a "surprise" recently?

• Love 3

So Liam just chats with Quinn instead of calling the cops?  Bill doesn't have his house under 24/7 surveillance knowing how crazy Quinn is?  The shit they write for this character.

I really don't care what happens with Liam and Quinn.  Put them together, don't put them together, have them kill each other, whatever.  I just really need Deacon separate from this.  I can't with Quinn begging Liam while Deacon sitting in their hotel room twiddling his thumbs.  His ass should be telling her "see ya" and getting himself out of LA.  The idea that this man who got by on his own his entire life is all about this woman who has shown she doesn't give a damn about him even a little bit is dumb.  No matter what he feels for her and his financial situation.  If Deacon is supposed to be such a conman he would have used this to his advantage with Bill already.

They have made Quinn completely pathetic.  I don't know how anyone who likes Quinn even a little bit can stand watching her beg Liam.

• Love 5

As good as RS and SC were today...what I ended up taking away from today's episode, next to Wyatt and Steffy driving the word commitment into the ground, was that AFAIK Steffy's only said she loved Wyatt once or twice.  And neither of them, IIRC, was at her wedding to him.

• Love 2

Quinn looks like hell all of a sudden. I don't like her new haircut or wardrobe. The demure matron look doesn't work on RS, as well as the weathered, drawn face.

Watching JMW trying to emote is just painful. I'm shipping Steffy and Deacon. He needs something.

• Love 5
On 4/26/2016 at 11:35 PM, grisgris said:

I get so sick and tired of hearing Liam and Steffy whine about "all we've been through" and "our history." You'd think they'd been married for 60 years and lived through the Great Depression and a war or two or three. /eyeroll.

OMG and the "we were ROBBED" line - he already used that with Hope about 1,000,000 times. When is this waffling buffoon going to narrow his beady little eyes and realize that he broke up with Steffy (and rightfully so) and she had every right and reason to move on - well before Quinn kidnapped him. 

But of course he's going to forget that little detail along with, apparently, coming home from Aussieland to find Steffy in her underwear, cozied right up to Wyatt. They weren't even broken up for 24 hours and she was already seeking comfort elsewhere.

Because this is Steffy Forrester, so independent she can't be alone for more than a day...and Brooke gets a bad rap???

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Quinn looks like hell all of a sudden. I don't like her new haircut or wardrobe. The demure matron look doesn't work on RS, as well as the weathered, drawn face.

Watching JMW trying to emote is just painful. I'm shipping Steffy and Deacon. He needs something.

Seriously!!!  There needs to be some kind of point to the character still being on this show.  Being Quinn's bitch is not even close to being a good enough one.

• Love 2

STFU Puffy! Quinn didn't put a gun to your head and make you marry Wyatt. For some unfathomable reason, you couldn't take time to deal with your feelings. Instead you marry Liam's brother. Your choice. Nobody else's.

• Love 18

Quinn does look like hell and seriously needs a haircut. The longer hair ages her. And I hate this I love Liam crap. Even she's not a good enough actress to pull off these shitty lines.

So Steffy loves Liam but is staying with Wyatt to honor her vows? Another poster said she's told Wyatt once or twice that she loves him. Did you hear that?

• Love 5
  • Nope....
  • ...just catching up on eps and damn....the stupid...it hurts.

Missed you guys!  Glad we're up and running again.  Great job mods, keeping us up to date on progress 'cause we were all in snark withdrawal...;-)

• Love 5