Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

The Pose boink is one of the reasons I can't wrap my head around the way this nuRidge acts over Brill. RM! Ridge can laugh off the mistake as Brooke pulling whacky hijinxs (and this while MARRIED!) but moving on with Bill after leaving her over a text to the ex she is least likely to get back with? Omg, so unforgivable!!

To me, it's the ultimate dick-measuring contest for nuRidge.  Even someone as dim as he is would recognize that Bill won't be easily gotten rid of or cut bait and run at the first sign of a Bridge tease.  Plus, Bill's overpowering personality ensures that Brooke won't be pining away for Ridge, and old boy can't have that.  I mean, how dare Brooke not be sitting at home sobbing over memories of what were and what could have been while Ridge moves on with the "better" woman?  This also means that he won't be in a position to give Brooke false hope as he had repeatedly done in the past.  Plus, it must gall him on some primal level that Bill's nickname, "Stallion," is well earned.  That's why it was important for Ridge to sucker punch Bill in his office and again in front of Brooke in Abu Dhabi.  

• Love 2

The Medieval Times scenes were funny. I looked at their website and saw that they are in several cities.

Ugh, I hate Myrna more and more. I wish she had been fired.

Again with Quinn calling Liam spoiled and coddled. Bitch, please. Your son is the spoiled Mama's boy.

• Love 4

[Oliver] thought she was Hope, and Brooke thought he was Ridge.​

I cannot even imagine how this could have worked.  Hilarious!

If I recall correctly, Brooke acted like it was the best sex she had ever had.  That sure didn't say much about Ridge's much ballyhooed prowess!

• Love 3

I'm not seeing this ignore thing at all. Not for here, BTW, but for Y&R.

If you go to your profile and click on my settings. You should see "Ignore Preferences". You can then put any user's name in the box and you'll be ignoring that user. Big help if anyone just keeps posting stuff that you find annoying. :D

The Medieval Times scenes were funny. I looked at their website and saw that they are in several cities.

We have one here! They are super goofy but fun to go to once in a while. :)

• Love 2

I just use the sideways old school ones! :D or :) or even :oD

OK thx.

The Pose boink is one of the reasons I can't wrap my head around the way this nuRidge acts over Brill. RM! Ridge can laugh off the mistake as Brooke pulling whacky hijinxs (and this while MARRIED!) but moving on with Bill after leaving her over a text to the ex she is least likely to get back with? Omg, so unforgivable!!

IKR? That was the stupidest thing, EVER. Then Ridge thinks he can tell Brooke that she can't marry Bill? What a stupid dumb ass control freak!!

Did Quinn cut the power at Liam's house? I was wondering why he was walking around with a flashlight instead of just turning on the lights. I hope she doesn't hurt him too much, how much could his ego take?

I don't see it as his ego at all but fear for his life. He has every right to be concerned. First it's a badly sprained ankle and then what, murder? We all know that evil witch is quite capable of it!!

Did anyone else think at the time that they brought on Zach Conroy (Oliver) to be a son of Ridge (Ronn Moss), but changed their (Brad Bell's) mind? I think Oliver still loves Hope.

Did anyone get a glimpse of what kind of weapon Quinn forged? The scenes were very dark. If it turns out to be something small, then they really overdid those scenes. It had better be the sword of Damocles. I liked that Hope talked about how spooky that house is. I thought so when they first started using it. Unfortunately, they put some kind of safety railing out but the cliff.

Deacon had a funny scene with Wyatt where he mentions the jewelry heist, and Wyatt seems so proud of himself for becoming famous by his own fraud.

I'm not seeing this ignore thing at all. Not for here, BTW, but for Y&R.

That weapon she was making almost looked like a pizza cutter but again it was very dark. Plus she could have bought one if it is but it would be more fun to her to make it because she could imagine all the ways she could hurt Liam with it.

Ugh, I hate Myrna more and more. I wish she had been fired.

Again with Quinn calling Liam spoiled and coddled. Bitch, please. Your son is the spoiled Mama's boy.

Seriously!! She needs to STFU about Liam and go back to her jewelry making business seeing she got fired from FC!!
  • Love 2

What is Maya's deal? How does getting Oliver in trouble--or possibly even fired--benefit her in any way? Is she just jealous that he wants someone other than her?

My thought is that she knows Oliver is onto her, so she wants to discredit him and get him out of there before he can clue everyone in that she's lost it? 

• Love 3

Yes but the only "weapon" she has is the now outdated recording she made of Oliver saying he was going to work Aly. She did that before Oliver knew or cared that she was going nuts. It doesn't seem like she's really concerned about Aly so what was her real reason for making an enemy out of Oliver?

• Love 2

What is Maya's deal? How does getting Oliver in trouble--or possibly even fired--benefit her in any way? Is she just jealous that he wants someone other than her?

That's exactly what I think!! Also that he's with a Forrester and she's not. Like someone said she should be happy she even has a job there and leave others alone. I love what Caroline said to the bitch, LOL!! I've never known her to be a gold digger so why start now? It makes me SMH.

Yes but the only "weapon" she has is the now outdated recording she made of Oliver saying he was going to work Aly. She did that before Oliver knew or cared that she was going nuts. It doesn't seem like she's really concerned about Aly so what was her real reason for making an enemy out of Oliver?

IMO she's jealous of Aliver because she wants him for herself.

Myrna's ass should of been fired today. The writers took forever and a half before Quinn was actually fired by Rick but I pray it wont take that long for Myrna.

Damn straight she should have been fired. LMAO at Myrna!!

I fail to see Maya going nuts; it just looks like she's being bitter and vindictive now. But she's not welding weapons in a dark warehouse or anything.

LOL no but she's still badmouthing poor Ollie.
  • Love 1
I fail to see Maya going nuts; it just looks like she's being bitter and vindictive now.

"Nuts" is relative on this show but it's probably not a sign of excellent mental health to sneak into a sauna to put a move on your happily married, semi-nude boss. She has a gorgeous fiance and they both have great jobs, yet she's obsessing on two of her exes. At this point she's not only risking her relationship, she's also risking her employment. In neither case will she end up married to a Forrester with a guaranteed push up the corporate ladder so I just don't get what her goal is.

• Love 1
Thanks, that's a big relief, but are we allowed to ignore moderators too?  Not you of course you lovely radish.  Sorry I'm out of likes for now. 

I'm not sure. You can try it and see. You might not be able to because our function is to communicate with you on the boards though! :)

• Love 1

They're literally leaving us in the dark about Quinn. I suppose we could watch the show with night vision goggles. I agree about Myrna's motives being wanting Oliver for herself since she can't get Ric, and now I can barely stand to look at her doll eyes. She's like the life size wind up toy in that opera.

I'm glad that they've gotten away from nuRidge and all that mess. Someone that I watch the show with sometimes complains about Quinn being on the show so much. Kimberlin Brown got an even stronger reaction when she showed up on AMC as a judge a few years ago.

Thanks, that's a big relief, but are we allowed to ignore moderators too? Not you of course you lovely radish. Sorry I'm out of likes for now.

I hate Myrna and have since day one, ugh.

Ally and Oliver seemed to be having a better time at the Fair than I would have thought they would have. No other young people, just Pam and her boyfriend.

I loved how Oliver was so into it. IMO he's falling in love with her. I hope so anyway because they're so cute together!! I thought their double date was cute too.
  • Love 2

"Nuts" is relative on this show but it's probably not a sign of excellent mental health to sneak into a sauna to put a move on your happily married, semi-nude boss. She has a gorgeous fiance and they both have great jobs, yet she's obsessing on two of her exes. At this point she's not only risking her relationship, she's also risking her employment. In neither case will she end up married to a Forrester with a guaranteed push up the corporate ladder so I just don't get what her goal is.

But see, I never saw anyone saying Caroline was not in excellent mental health when she thought it was perfectly acceptable to try to get Maya sent to jail or continued to scheme non-stop when Rick left her and was in a happily committed relationship with Maya.  Pathetic, yes.  Thirsty, yes.  But never crazy or nuts.  She was off doing everything but her job, too, and no one threatened to fire her.  And Carter?  She's never wanted Carter on his own merits.  He's always just been there, hanging around.  When she had problems with Rick, he'd try to step in and convince her that she should be with him, but then she'd make up with Rick and then he'd hang back making hurt faces whenever he saw them making out like she was cheating on him or something.

• Love 3

IMO it's like she said, to secure her position at FC. Rick should have fired her for that move she made on him in the sauna. I was so happy when he put her dumb ass in place and then told Caroline about it. Haha Myrna, u lose bitch!!
  • Love 5

I really love how Rick and Caroline are trying to look out for Ally.  You really got a big brother rather than CEO vibe from Rick when he confronted Oliver about the recording.  Rick was very emotional at the thought of Ally being taken advantage of and potentially hurt by Oliver.  

• Love 2

I fail to see Maya going nuts; it just looks like she's being bitter and vindictive now. But she's not welding weapons in a dark warehouse or anything.

If she didn't flip shit over her baby being killed during her prison stint, she won't over this.

I'm still disappointed she didn't go cookoo when she first came on the show, actually.

• Love 1

IMO it's like she said, to secure her position at FC. Rick should have fired her for that move she made on him in the sauna. I was so happy when he put her dumb ass in place and then told Caroline about it. Haha Myrna, u lose bitch!!

Yeah, the look on Myrna's face when Rick said he had told his wife she had hit on him was priceless.

• Love 2

I really love how Rick and Caroline are trying to look out for Ally. You really got a big brother rather than CEO vibe from Rick when he confronted Oliver about the recording. Rick was very emotional at the thought of Ally being taken advantage of and potentially hurt by Oliver.

I love Oliver but Rick has a right to look out for Aly, especially where Ollie is concerned. Myrna, however, should have kept that recording to herself. Now that it's out in the open, I hope Oliver tells Crick that he's in love with Aly.
  • Love 2
(edited)
But see, I never saw anyone saying Caroline was not in excellent mental health when she thought it was perfectly acceptable to try to get Maya sent to jail or continued to scheme non-stop when Rick left her and was in a happily committed relationship with Maya.  Pathetic, yes.  Thirsty, yes.  But never crazy or nuts.  She was off doing everything but her job, too, and no one threatened to fire her.

Absolutely. I think there's been an interesting double-standard at play between Caroline and Maya. It's a big reason why I was never thrilled about Maya and Rick's fling because it was all but certain that Maya would end up losing out to Caroline. The racial subtext of that situation was unpleasant to me and I'm not thrilled that the writers keep having Maya set herself up to be "defeated" by Caroline. Why keep going there? I'm not defending any of Maya's actions but nothing on the screen explains it, IMO.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 5
(edited)

I'm not defending any of Maya's actions but nothing on the screen explains it, IMO.

Especially when, just a few days ago at Ridge's party, it seemed that Caroline and Maya had reached a détente.  

I also agree about the racial factor.  The way Caroline kept pushing Carter on Maya, even though she wasn't into him, really left that impression on me.  Yes, he's successful and good-looking and nice, so why wasn't he good enough for Caroline?

Also, there was all that talk about Caroline being an appropriate wife for Rick because of her class and status and how she was born to that world and Maya could never fill that role.  I really thought at the time that they were making Caroline so unlikable because they were setting Maya up to be the winner.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 2

Snaporaz, I thought that too...and maybe TIIC were doing that since the bland Hope clone version was doing nothing but putting me to sleep watching the characters fawn over her because....reasons?

I wouldn't be surprised if Baby Bell changed his mind once fans actually started liking nuCaroline. I'm over it now, but at the time I wanted her far, far away from flaky ass Ridge 3.0 and I didn't get her motivation to continue chasing after him, either.

• Love 2

Quinn continues to fascinate me, but I hate to see her groveling to Hope.  She and Wyatt should just cut their losses.  

Even if she did go to Liam's house, how is his sprained ankle her fault?  He's the one who was traipsing around in the dark, even though we've seen from all of his romantic dinners for Hope that he has more candles in that house than Pier 1.

• Love 1

Yeah, the look on Myrna's face when Rick said he had told his wife she had hit on him was priceless.

It really was. I LMAO!! Caroline sure put that husband hitter in her place!!
  • Love 1

He's the one who was traipsing around in the dark, even though we've seen from all of his romantic dinners for Hope that he has more candles in that house than Pier 1.

I was getting ready to ask why Liam was still walking around in the dark today.

• Love 2

The candles for romantic interludes on this show make me roll my eyes! I need to check the credits to see if there is a "Candle Wrangler" on staff.

Is TK gone back east again? Putting storylines involving him on hold every couple of weeks to fit his schedule is a bit much IMO.

• Love 4

I was getting ready to ask why Liam was still walking around in the dark today.

Because it's still the same night soap time.

The candles for romantic interludes on this show make me roll my eyes! I need to check the credits to see if there is a "Candle Wrangler" on staff.

Is TK gone back east again? Putting storylines involving him on hold every couple of weeks to fit his schedule is a bit much IMO.

Is that what's happening? I'm glad because then I don't have to put up with that stupid, useless Ridge crap. I wish he'd stay gone!!
  • Love 2

I know it's the same night.  My question was asking why he didn't turn on the light.  When he was explaining the accident to Hope, he didn't say anything about his power not working.  He was on the laptop -- I assume the wifi was operating just fine.

• Love 3

I am annoyed with Rick for not supporting Caroline; she was absolutely correct in her statement that Maya is the anti-message of HFTF. I am further annoyed that he is going to let Maya's steam room actions slide by. What kind of message is that sending to his wife? That it is ok for female employee's to ambush him in the steam room, as long as they feel badly about it later on? Or as long as they tell Caroline they didn't mean any harm and made a mistake? I don't know, I think their would be some goings on in the RuntheTable household if Mr. R smacked me down when I was giving some horny honey a much deserved reality check. I have no issue with Rick wanting to get square with Oliver, but if Quinn is going to be fired for revealing "the truth" to Brooke about Bill, then Maya should be fired for revealing "the truth" about Oliver. It seems Rick is letting his emotions talk and not his brain.

So, are we going into Dark Shadows mode here? Tales From the Darkside? If Liam is afraid in his own home, then do something about it. Get a security system, hire around the clock surveillance, get a bodyguard, get a dog. But please, don't sit in your house in the dark. And go get some window coverings for pete's sake.

I am mystified with where they are going with Quinn. I seriously doubt there is going to be any killing going on, because that would spell the end to two important characters; Liam = dead and Quinn = prison. I also don't see how Quinn could do any physical harm to Liam without it ending in jail. Maybe her plan is to terrorize him to the point that he can't relax. Maybe she will kidnap him, although I can't imagine where she would house him given that Deacon is living with her, unless she has a secret dungeon ala Sheila/James. Spoilers indicate that we will be

continuing down this overly worn path of Quinn hating Liam, and harassing him.

My thumb is already burning in anticipation of FFing through it all. Please, give this woman a GROWN UP SL already. What a waste of a great talent.

• Love 5
I also don't see how Quinn could do any physical harm to Liam without it ending in jail.

Are you serious?  This is BellA, people get away with sick shit all the time.  Thorne shot Ridge and never did any time.  Pam kidnapped Donna, covered her in honey and sicked a bear on her.  Rick detonated a car bomb.  Quinn doesn't need to hire an attorney just yet.

• Love 5

So, are we going into Dark Shadows mode here? Tales From the Darkside? If Liam is afraid in his own home, then do something about it. Get a security system, hire around the clock surveillance, get a bodyguard, get a dog. But please, don't sit in your house in the dark. And go get some window coverings for pete's sake.

Right??? Or how about locking the door???

• Love 2

I also don't see how Quinn could do any physical harm to Liam without it ending in jail.

Are you serious?  This is BellA, people get away with sick shit all the time.

Yes they do! I was actually just referring to how most of the characters now know what Quinn is about, and the fact that she has made her hatred of Liam, and that she has been harassing him no secret. I would think if something were to happen to Liam that she would be the prime suspect. It may take some BellA time to get to the bottom of it all, but I can't see Quinn squirming out of it.

• Love 1

Liam is being ridiculous. Turn on the damn lights! Even 8 yr old Kevin Mcallister from Home Alone knew to light his house up like a Christmas tree to deter a break in.

It is kind of hilarious though. This idea of Liam the man-child being kind of afraid of the dark while his nemesis Quinn works away in her dungeon blow torching fine jewelry. It's all a bit campy. I'm hoping that's intentional.

• Love 6
would think if something were to happen to Liam that she would be the prime suspect.

Without a doubt!

This idea of Liam the man-child

75% child, 25% man.

It's all a bit campy. I'm hoping that's intentional.

Intentional or not it's comedy gold, Liam's reaction to the tree branch was like a grand mal seizure.  I must question the writers' long term goals though, it's getting harder and harder to picture Liam as a young romantic lead, and it's getting easier and easier to picture him as the comic relief.  He's heading for Pam and Charlie territory.

• Love 3

Great point. I'm wondering if they're just doubling down on the comedy thing for him since he's so good at it.

I think he does drama pretty well (I loved his Emmy reel) and he's great at comedy but he's got that baby face (no matter how much mangy hair they allow him to grow on it) and imo never had much sexual chemistry with anyone (other than Quinn lol).

• Love 2

Snaporaz, I thought that too...and maybe TIIC were doing that since the bland Hope clone version was doing nothing but putting me to sleep watching the characters fawn over her because....reasons?

I wouldn't be surprised if Baby Bell changed his mind once fans actually started liking nuCaroline. I'm over it now, but at the time I wanted her far, far away from flaky ass Ridge 3.0 and I didn't get her motivation to continue chasing after him, either.

That's what I think.  LG was so fun in those scenes where she was plotting behind the scenes of the web show, that I think it ended up turning the direction of the story line.   Usually the rooting value (and end game) isn't supposed to be with the one who is scheming behind the scenes to break up a couple like that, so I would find it hard to believe that Ric/Caroline was always Bell's end game.  

• Love 3

I loved the Medieval Times scenes, and the fact that the four of them went in full costume, which people rarely do.  I have to wonder why they gave Oliver a blue crown that didn't have "Medieval Times" on it.  It was almost as if they weren't allowed to say the name, but anyone who has ever been to one of their shows recognises the script.  Even down to the "Lady Catalina" and the knights totally purposefully falling off their horse.

I loathe Liam and I'm sure nothing is going to happen to him, but really, could he look like a huger sissy?  Turn on the lights, or call the cops, or call your girlfriend to come and protect you.  But don't sit there and cower like a baby.

• Love 1
(edited)

Those jousts really were professional wrestling on horses, weren't they? One guy was falling out of the saddle almost before he was touched. Do they have hero and villain knights?

Edited by LittleIggy

I know it's the same night. My question was asking why he didn't turn on the light. When he was explaining the accident to Hope, he didn't say anything about his power not working. He was on the laptop -- I assume the wifi was operating just fine.

I think the power was out or he would have. His laptop probably had enough juice in it so he could use it. Maybe he didn't think to mention it to her. IDK, just a guess.
(edited)

I loathe Liam and I'm sure nothing is going to happen to him, but really, could he look like a huger sissy?  Turn on the lights, or call the cops, or call your girlfriend to come and protect you.  But don't sit there and cower like a baby.

Ditto, co-signing, seconding, and thirding this. WTF did I just watch? Is Liam so terrified of Quinn that he is unable to react? Had that happened in my home? Oh, let me tell you, girlfriend would be in need of medical attention. Breaking in? Threatening me? HITTING ME? Threatening my girl? If Liam doesn't punch Quinn in the......well.......anything, and call Lt. Baker straightaway, I will have lost any respect I had for him. Quinn has offically crossed over. She has lost any sense of sanity she had. It is time to call in the pros. The sad thing, the really, really, sad thing is that Quinn had the best line of the day with, "you spilled the beans to Hope about me, didn't you, you whiny little Bitch".

Deacon had the second best line with "stop and pick up some beer". And what was that whole thing about anyway? Deacon sauntering in like the man of the workshop, asking Quinn who gave her permission to talk to him like that. I was flummoxed by the entire interaction.

Looks like

Wyatt will be getting his job back, because he is on tap to travel to Monte Carlo with some of the other characters. I also read that Wyatt and Liam bond, and Wyatt agrees to back off. Is it any coincidence that Ivy Forrester is going to be introduced during this trip?

Oliver sounded perfectly reasonable to me today. I would buy his story over Maya's any day of the week. No doubt Oliver sounds suspicious given he had just been fired, but I kind of think hitting on the very married President of the company trumps that. The timing is also highly suspicious; Oliver's PRIVATE conversation happened months before, and Maya's little tete-a-tete had only happened minutes before. I am quite sure Maya believed that she was going to bat those big beautiful eyes of her's and Rick was going to melt and recommit himself to her. Nevermind that his wife was upstairs, the woman he was with long before he met Maya. The woman who fought for him, and continued to believe in them after he unceremoniously dumped her for Maya. The woman who embarrassed herself by walking around Rick in her lingerie, and he didn't even notice her. Yeah, I know Caroline did some crap things to Maya. Honestly though, outside of the class conscious comments; "ex-con", "not good enough", "from the streets" etc., Caroline was harmless and her own worst enemy. Additionally, LG's over-the-top, campy performance as the rich, snobby, socialite won me over. Then, they allowed Caroline to redeem herself, by having her own up to her shitty behaviour and make amends, at least to some degree, with Maya. She further redeemed herself when she was the first, and only, one to step up and tell everyone to stop dragging their heels, and licking their wounds, and get back to the business of designing and running a fashion house when Forrester found it's self on the brink of bankruptcy. I see Rick and Caroline as the future of FC's, and in my opinion, they should be the centerpiece of the show, not Hope and Liam. They are very similar to Brooke and Ridge, although the roles are reversed, but they have that same staying power. They also represent all three main faimilies on the show. Rick and Caroline have become so natual together; they come across as adults, not high schoolers.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 7

Rick and Caroline have become so natual together; they come across as adults, not high schoolers.

I agree and I think this is the reason they are no longer the centerpiece of the show. They have become stable and on this show that equals backburner. While their parents act like hormonal high schoolers.

• Love 2

Rick and Caroline had a very cute bonus scene yesterday that I wish was shown in the episode. They really are great together. I like that Rick wont tell Aly about the recording but him, Caroline and Oliver need to remember Myrna still has hers and I have a feeling she will be the one that plays it for Aly and all hell is gonna break loose. While I hope it'll mean the end of Myrna for good at Forrester I see some blow back coming towards Rick, Caroline and Oliver too cause they knew about it. So I pray those three find a way to destroy Myrna's recording before it's too late.

• Love 3

Or turning the lights on.

Maybe he didn't have any or I think he would have.

Liam is being ridiculous. Turn on the damn lights! Even 8 yr old Kevin Mcallister from Home Alone knew to light his house up like a Christmas tree to deter a break in.

It is kind of hilarious though. This idea of Liam the man-child being kind of afraid of the dark while his nemesis Quinn works away in her dungeon blow torching fine jewelry. It's all a bit campy. I'm hoping that's intentional.

Has anybody stopped to think that because of the storm he didn't have electricity?? SMH!! Liam isn't a man child.

Intentional or not it's comedy gold, Liam's reaction to the tree branch was like a grand mal seizure. I must question the writers' long term goals though, it's getting harder and harder to picture Liam as a young romantic lead, and it's getting easier and easier to picture him as the comic relief. He's heading for Pam and Charlie territory.

If I were Liam and that psycho had just been to my house, I'd be scared too!!

(edited)

As an unapologetic Quinn fan, even I have to say they're taking her too far too quickly.  Will she ever be able to come back from this?  But I agree with your lines of the day, RuntheTable.  Quinn often has "the line of the day", IMO!

I kinda sorta believe Oliver.  It's weird because they keep radically changing a character's personality overnight.  Maya is the most recent example.  One day she's sweetness and light, the next day she's the vixen.  I don't mind taking characters in a different direction, but a little build-up would be nice just so maybe we can understand their motivations.  Are they doing this on purpose just to keep us off balance?

The Oliver we've grown to know was no gold-digger.  If he was so determined to entrench himself with the Forresters, he had every opportunity when Steffy (named after the Forrester matriarch!) relentlessly threw herself at him.  But, unlike Liam, he never gave in to her because he was in love with Hope.  So I'm cautiously going to believe him when he says his feelings for Aly are genuine. 

Of course, when Aly hears the recording, I hope she somehow ends up in Wyatt's arms!  She could stand to get some of that evil smell on her.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 2