Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Always Accountable - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

I think Abe has a point about "loose ends."  How many times have we seen something they didn't do come back and bite them in the ass?  Metaphorically and literally.  

I do feel bad for the zombie in the cube.  When I had an office job, I was miserable and certainly wouldn't want to spend eternity in it. 

Now it would be me and a bunch of ninth-grade zombies.  Who, let's be honest, might smell better as zombies...

Surely you don't mean something like leaving Termites alive at the cost of Bob's leg?

Random bit guy: Cut me, Mick! Don't forget my watch.

Mick: Walk it off, you pussy!

(At least that is how I heard it. My auditory sense may be off because I'm a little drunk and going through wicked nicotine withdrawals.)

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 4

if you have eaten very little you wouldn't need much insulin. Your blood sugar would be super low if you are starving. Little need for insulin.

Except when your adrenalin gets pumping, it causes your body to release stored glucose for energy.

Did that guy say they were calling it off because "he (whoever that is) only wants ass that's willing"? If so, that's good, I guess, that they're not wantonly raping folks, but maybe not good that they need to clarify it?

Did that guy say they were calling it off because "he (whoever that is) only wants ass that's willing"? If so, that's good, I guess, that they're not wantonly raping folks, but maybe not good that they need to clarify it?

I was afraid they were going to be like the group from the movie The Road. So I'm glad they made that statement but yeah, it's worrisome.

Why is there a truck on the roof?  Other than for plot purposes?

It looks like there are parking spaces, so there must be vehicle access.  The zombie soldier was probably firing below with this missile looking things.

Jeez Abe, you're the one with the death wish, not Sasha.