Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I swear I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I must ask...how did she get her legs to look so slim?  If that's not a body double, then I need to learn her photography tricks stat! 

I'll admit I wondered the same thing. Mykelti is no lightweight. My instincts tell me that a horrific, ugly pattern would make you look bigger, not smaller, so I'm thinking that can't be it. Angle and distance, maybe?

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

it always looks like she has not just SOME foundation, but layers of it. Ick. I don't even know how you'd do that,

It's probably a heavy coverage make up.  I have two different brands which cover up any imperfections on your skin.  To touch with my fingers it doesn't feel thick, but wearing i feel like there is a mask on my face.  But it does have good coverage.  I don't wear contour or bronzer or blush, I keep my eye makeup light, but noticeable and use a lipstick shade that is close to the color of my lips.

• Love 4

Mykelti responded to a question about how Tony is, saying he’s good, and enjoying the man cave in their house, or something like that. So, he’s still around.

I guess Mr banker man didn’t advise her against LuLaNo. Or he did and she didn’t care . 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I swear I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I must ask...how did she get her legs to look so slim?  If that's not a body double, then I need to learn her photography tricks stat! 

Photoshop. The Kardashians are masters at it. 

• Love 6

OK back to Ponds, you guys...if I use it to remove my makeup at night, then what?  Do I just rub some on my face?  Do I rinse it off?  Wipe it off?   Do I then still need to wash my face with something else?  In other words, how do I make this work the way it's supposed to?

To bring this back OT, Mykelti's leggings actually might've been okay with a black top, but....no.  They wouldn't.  Never mind.

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Mykelti responded to a question about how Tony is, saying he’s good, and enjoying the man cave in their house, or something like that. So, he’s still around.

Boooooooooooo.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

OK back to Ponds, you guys...if I use it to remove my makeup at night, then what?  Do I just rub some on my face?  Do I rinse it off?  Wipe it off?   Do I then still need to wash my face with something else?  In other words, how do I make this work the way it's supposed to?

To bring this back OT, Mykelti's leggings actually might've been okay with a black top, but....no.  They wouldn't.  Never mind.

7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Boooooooooooo.

I was wondering that about the Ponds, too. The makeup remover I have now is a "rub it on, wipe off with a warm washcloth" deal - that warm cloth on your face at the end of the day feels sooooo good! But, it's expensive, and Ponds is "grandma approved" for me, and Grandma looked great in her 80's! The old guys at the nursing home wouldn't leave her alone, and it pissed her off! It was so funny...she'd get all disgusted with them and say "oh here he comes again, he's always shining around me!" I asked Mom, what's this "shining around me" thing, I've never heard that before, and she just said I have no idea where she came up with that phrase, I've never heard her say it before either! 

I loved that you booed FT! Ha ha ha! Her Insta posts used to constantly be about how in love she was...guess the honeymoon's over. 

I can't imagine living with that slob! Ugh. She must be desperate to have somebody...ANYBODY...to have married Mr. Kermit the Frog voice. Yuck.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Boooooooooooo.

I take my make up off with it, wash my face, slather on eye cream and my night face cream.  Because it is so moist though I have thought about putting it back on after washing.  I like washing to make sure I got all my make up off.  My make up situation is face primer (in hydrating formula), light foundation, under eye concealer, eyelid primer, powder, contour on cheeks, blush, highlighter on top of cheekbones, brows, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, use a brush to get off any stray dust, then lips.  It SOUNDS like a lot but it looks light.  I blend the heck out of it with a sponge.  I like having layers between my skin and the elements.  When I am not working I wear nothing on my face except moisturizer.  I am looking forward to winter break.  Nearly 3 makeup free weeks!  Re the primers on my face and eyelids, it really helps keep my face on.  I work up to 14 hours and it looks like it does in the morning when I get off work.

I love the color orange but I think that is a lot of bright colors in the outfit of hers!

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I guess Mr banker man didn’t advise her against LuLaNo. Or he did and she didn’t care . 

Some banker!  He's got to know she's going to lose major $ in that pyramid.  

Yep, I'd lock him in the cave, and shove food under the door now and then, IF he didn't piss me off too much.

• Love 2
On 11/16/2018 at 7:47 AM, llewis823 said:

Before I scrolled all the way up, I thought Kody had shaved his head and then I saw it - that little mohawkyish patch on top. Seriously, shaving your head as a guy is the way to go - it's "in style" and in his case, would make him much better looking. 

I'm sorry (not) but it looks like a patch of pubic hair. 

Screenshot_20181130-225914.jpg

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 6

Interesting how when any of the wives do something with their kids, it's always "the kids and I", never "KODY and the kids and I"...

ASSHAT!!!!!

It's such a stark contrast to how I was raised...my Dad did everything with us. When he wasn't WORKING to SUPPORT his family.

They'll never make me believe that "this lifestyle just makes each of us better".

• Love 11
12 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

I'm sorry (not) but it looks like a patch of pubic hair. 

OMG, hahahahahahahahah.  But your right it does.  Maybe one day one of the wives will convince him to buzz it down to 1/2 inch or so.  He's not a bad looking man, he lost the excess weight, now he needs to lose the hair.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

OMG, hahahahahahahahah.  But your right it does.  Maybe one day one of the wives will convince him to buzz it down to 1/2 inch or so.  He's not a bad looking man, he lost the excess weight, now he needs to lose the hair.

"Buzz it down to 1/2 inch or so"!!!   Why Pickle, how dare you!  Don't you realize that top thatch is his hair plugs, that his family sacrificed decent meals to provide him with?  They can all gaze fondly at his plugs and mutter, this is why we lived on a diet of tater tots and mock tapioca puddin'.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

You read my mind, @Sasha888. We've now seen Meri shoveling her own walk, Janelle guzzling molasses by the fire, Robyn having her phone stolen by Breanna, and Christine playing in the snow with her kids. Kody, Kody, who's got the Kody?

Fingers crossed that he got kicked out of the family? 

• Love 7

They're all loving the cold and snow now, but how are they going to feel in about 10 years?  Wishing for a warmer climate is my guess.  People don't see this coming!  Says me who lives in New England so knows from Winters.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Yeah No said:

They're all loving the cold and snow now, but how are they going to feel in about 10 years?  Wishing for a warmer climate is my guess.  People don't see this coming!  Says me who lives in New England so knows from Winters.

No problem moving again.  We moved three years ago and we are already old.  In 10 years most of the kids will be gone except Robyn's two youngest.  They can relocate again.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Sandy W said:

"Buzz it down to 1/2 inch or so"!!!   Why Pickle, how dare you!  Don't you realize that top thatch is his hair plugs, that his family sacrificed decent meals to provide him with?  They can all gaze fondly at his plugs and mutter, this is why we lived on a diet of tater tots and mock tapioca puddin'.

I know.  I forgot about the plugs.  I like the way you use the southern vernacular of puddin.

• Love 4
On 11/30/2018 at 2:10 PM, Sasha888 said:

I was wondering that about the Ponds, too. The makeup remover I have now is a "rub it on, wipe off with a warm washcloth" deal - that warm cloth on your face at the end of the day feels sooooo good! But, it's expensive, and Ponds is "grandma approved" for me, and Grandma looked great in her 80's! The old guys at the nursing home wouldn't leave her alone, and it pissed her off! It was so funny...she'd get all disgusted with them and say "oh here he comes again, he's always shining around me!" I asked Mom, what's this "shining around me" thing, I've never heard that before, and she just said I have no idea where she came up with that phrase, I've never heard her say it before either! 

I loved that you booed FT! Ha ha ha! Her Insta posts used to constantly be about how in love she was...guess the honeymoon's over. 

I can't imagine living with that slob! Ugh. She must be desperate to have somebody...ANYBODY...to have married Mr. Kermit the Frog voice. Yuck.

I kind of believe that the warm wash cloth at the end of the day does more than the expensive cleanser. I have tried various things across all price ranges. I have skin with multiple issues (sometimes adult acne, sometimes dry, sometimes oily, sensitive to sun damage). I don’t really like using a wash cloth at the end of the day because—laundry!  However, when I do my skin looks the best despite a less expensive cleanser like Ponds. 

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, HooHooHoo said:

I kind of believe that the warm wash cloth at the end of the day does more than the expensive cleanser. I have tried various things across all price ranges. I have skin with multiple issues (sometimes adult acne, sometimes dry, sometimes oily, sensitive to sun damage). I don’t really like using a wash cloth at the end of the day because—laundry!  However, when I do my skin looks the best despite a less expensive cleanser like Ponds. 

I ordered some Ponds and hope to wean myself off the expensive stuff. I was reading some Ponds reviews while I was ordering and WOW, some people are angry that they have apparently changed the traditional formula...complaining it gave them break-outs, etc. But others seem to love it, and since it was a little over $2 to give it a try, I don't consider this to be an expensive experiment. :-) I've definitely wasted more than 2 bucks on other stuff.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

I ordered some Ponds and hope to wean myself off the expensive stuff. I was reading some Ponds reviews while I was ordering and WOW, some people are angry that they have apparently changed the traditional formula...complaining it gave them break-outs, etc. But others seem to love it, and since it was a little over $2 to give it a try, I don't consider this to be an expensive experiment. :-) I've definitely wasted more than 2 bucks on other stuff.

Just be aware that dermatologists, like the one quoted in this article in Allure, do not recommend using Ponds as a night moisturizer, only a cleanser, because the high concentration of soap and mineral oil in it will dry out the skin over the long term.  The doctor quoted also made mention of the fact that cold creams do not have active ingredients for improving skin like ceramides, peptides, retinol and hyaluronic acid.  Those things really work, they're not just a gimmick.  I personally think my skin looks younger now than it did 15 years ago!  Crows feet are GONE as is any crepey skin under the eyes.  I was also starting to see pucker wrinkles in my upper lip, which are also gone now too.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

Just be aware that dermatologists, like the one quoted in this article in Allure, do not recommend using Ponds as a night moisturizer, only a cleanser, because the high concentration of soap and mineral oil in it will dry out the skin over the long term.  The doctor quoted also made mention of the fact that cold creams do not have active ingredients for improving skin like ceramides, peptides, retinol and hyaluronic acid.  Those things really work, they're not just a gimmick.  I personally think my skin looks younger now than it did 15 years ago!  Crows feet are GONE as is any crepey skin under the eyes.  I was also starting to see pucker wrinkles in my upper lip, which are also gone now too.

Oh don't worry, no one will be prying my moisturizer out of my hands. :-) 

On 12/3/2018 at 4:47 PM, Yeah No said:

@Yeah No, what products do you use?  There are sooooooo many creams, toners, regimens to choose from, how on earth do you decide what works besides trial and error? 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Pachengala said:

Ditto @laurakaye, I need in on this, @Yeah No! Can we head over to small talk and you can regale us with your regimen? My crows’ feet and I thank you.

I was just thinking that I am cluttering this thread with skin care small talk, it should probably go elsewhere (even though Christine technically started this convo). :)

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Oh, lord, she got in the rag bag again.

Christine may be on to something in using Truely to model the kid's line of LLN, she seems to be concentrating on that aspect as I have never seen her model the adult garments on herself. 

If this is Christine's game plan, she would be well advised to put together coordinated outfits on the child, rather than whatever lines of leggin's and dresses she may be overstocked on and needs to push.

I would like Christine to explain why she felt it would enhance the costume Truley is wearing when she drapes her in an adult sized jacket and boots.

21 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures 

"Living in Flagstaff is ver very cold." So, she's wearing THAT?! Way to go, Christine. 

A shining, irresponsible example of what not to wear in that area during winter: LuLaNo ISN'T WINTER WEAR and cowboy boots typically aren't insulated! Instead of freezing to death, try thermal tights, snow pants and insulated boots. Gosh this makes me mad; using a kid to shill this garbage (which could wind up causing some idiot to believe this and get hypothermia/frostbite).

No one notices what you're wearing in Flagstaff in winter unless it's stupid for the conditions, which this is. I hope she at least has a long, warm coat of her own to cover those flimsy leggings. 

• Love 14

"Cowgirl boots" are generally not practical footwear in snow and ice.  The sole is usually too smooth and slippery.  They also are not very warm or water resistant.  Obviously the Browns have not lived through an authentic winter season yet.  Hopefully, they will learn.

• Love 14

And a dress is the last thing I would ever wear in cold weather (and I live in northern MI).  The cold air goes right up to your core!  Layer with good heavy pants or pants with something underneath to trap the warm air.  And layer with shirts and sweaters so you can take off a layer when you get warm or are inside.

Morons, the lot of them.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, aimlessbird said:

"Cowgirl boots" are generally not practical footwear in snow and ice.  The sole is usually too smooth and slippery.  They also are not very warm or water resistant.  Obviously the Browns have not lived through an authentic winter season yet.  Hopefully, they will learn.

They must have experienced cold winters in Utah, surely Christine would remember that.  

It seems to me that Christine is writing these Instagrams for her, hoping to appeal with the "cuteness of Truely", by trying to write them as a 6 or 7 year old would speak.  Those boots seem 3 or 4 sizes too large for her, probably something that one of the older girls has outgrown and the "coat" is clearly an adult jacket.  If Christine wants to use Truely as a model, she should deck her out in coordinated clothes that fit her and comb her hair before the photo shoot.

• Love 11

Nice pile of clothes on the floor in the 2nd Truely pic, Christine. I consider myself to be a poor housekeeper, but even I don't have piles of clothes lying around on the floor. I'd sure as heck make sure they weren't included in a picture I was going to use to try to SELL clothes.

I hate to make fun of a little kid's outfit...but that is some hideous, retina burning crap.

Where I live, it gets quite cold as well and I agree with you all about how this is totally inappropriate for cold weather gear.

Just because the word "boots" appears in the description of the shoes does not make it winter wear. I have lots of fun high heeled boots, but I would've fallen on my butt last night if I'd worn them. We have some snow now, I needed no heels and some tread to stay upright!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Nice pile of clothes on the floor in the 2nd Truely pic, Christine. I consider myself to be a poor housekeeper, but even I don't have piles of clothes lying around on the floor. I'd sure as heck make sure they weren't included in a picture I was going to use to try to SELL clothes.

I bet Kody was pissy for days because  he had to do something about the slew of inoperable vehicles when the Vegas homes were being readied for sale. With his stringing-lights drama in mind, it was done at the very last minute and as half-assed as possible. 

The Browns continually remind me of what Tom Arnold said when he married Rosanne: "We're America's worst nightmare - white trash with money."

• Love 9