Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Isn't Mosby Mariah's dog? Wonder what is up? Is the couple visiting or are they off on a vacation? I can' tell if filtered Meri is at the B&B or home...wherever that is.

Apparently they  are, or were at Disneyland.

• Love 8

Mosby looks scared, he probably saw the filter on the phone and was like”WHO IS THIS STRANGER?!?! UNHAND ME, WOMAN!!  THE SMELL OF CHEAP POLYESTER AND WAFT OF DESPERATION SEEMS FAMILIAR, BUT THE FACE, I DO NOT KNOW. NOW PUT ME DOWN, WHILE I SCURRY OFF TO FIND A STALE RICE KRISPIE TREAT TO USE AS A CHEW TOY AND FOR THE LAST TIME, I WILL NOT BUY YOUR LULU STARTER PACKAGE! STOP ASKING!”

• LOL 24

The only good thing about this joke of a "reality" show has been to prove to people that polygamy is strictly some mortal man's idea and not Gods idea and has never really worked.  What a colossal failure! 

God didn't create Adam and Eve and Meri, Janelle, Christine and Robin and any other hapless female that would pump out kids by the half dozen or more. 

And it just keeps on failing, like the proverbial house of cards.   No surprise, but really kind of sad, because it's ALWAYS the innocent kids who are forced to live the pig-sty lifestyle the parents choose to live in.   

I've read in the bible about all those wives men insisted on having and I have yet to see anything truly positive written about the joys of multiple wives.  Nothing good seems to have ever come out of a harem or the marrying lots of women business.  Not even for the kings.  MHO

In fact, more than once the idol worshiping wives influenced their husbands to worship their false Gods and we all know God doesn't like that.  Hence the commandment to have no other Gods before Him.    

Be that as it may, I have seen nothing in this religion that shows any kind of blessing or honor from God for fornicating with multiple women.  Just another commandment they break, apparently in order to give God the raspberries.   I don't know who they think they're kidding other than themselves. 

No matter how much they pontificate on how wonderful their after death celestial life is going to be with the great and powerful Kodick on some nebulous planet somewhere in space...I ain't buyin' it.  Same as I ain't buyin' Lula-ohno rags and drinking snake oil slough water for my gut health.   As the old adage goes, I was born at night, but not last night.  

• Love 20
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

She forgot the most important hashtag: 

#filterqueen (not the vacuum 😜

An apt hashtag, she has been noted on more than one occasion telling Christine to suck it up.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

An apt hashtag, she has been noted on more than one occasion telling Christine to suck it up.

How very "keep sweet" of her.  If I could never tell Mr. X when there was a problem, I'd go insane!

Yet Meri was the biggest bitcher of all.  Ms. WetBar never listens to herself and never does what she expects others to do.  Nuts.

• Love 9
54 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

“Call me a badass” 

For fucking what, exactly? Selling ugly clothes? Being mean and rude? Staying in a loveless relationship? Crying when challenged and building walls when she can’t take the truth? 

I know a few actual badass people and they rarely draw attention to themselves and almost never refer to themselves as such. They focus on others, often minimizing their own accomplishments and struggles: 

A young lady I know fighting cystic fibrosis and dedicating her life to rescuing animals—even though she’s on IV therapy hours a day and has to take tons of meds—is a badass. Those young women who were held captive and abused for years and had to adjust after their escape are badass. Medical professionals volunteering to help in Ukraine are badass. 

Meri Brown, an over-sensitive, wall-building, narcissistic reality show personality and ugly clothes seller is *not* a badass. She’s weak, so she has to brag. What a joke she is. 

🙌 A standing "O" for this post TurtlePower,  Right on target, as usual!

• Love 11
(edited)
19 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Meri's IG posts are the verbal equivalent of her pounding on the locked door of Kody and Robyn's mansion, yelling "I am strong!  I am wanted!  I am a badass!  I have fun!  I travel!  I have Fun! with Friends! on Fridays!!"  Meanwhile Kody and Robyn aren't even home - they are giggling in the long-legs section of Victoria's Secret before they go to Applebee's for dinner.

I can imagine Meri standing outside the McMansion singing her rendition of “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going” from Dreamgirls. Sounding nothing like Jennifer Hudson ( or Holliday), of course, but more like the braying stubborn donkey that she is.

Edited by Adiba
Spelling
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Thought I should share this funny remark from my 12-year-old this morning upon seeing one of Meri's famous filtered pictures here in this thread...

"Mom, is that one of the women that are all married to one guy? She's not that skinny and young. She looks so fake!  Actually, she's worse than Kim Kardashian...." 

Wow Meri, consider this a huge compliment! You've outdone the Queen of Fake Filtered Images according to my daughter!

• LOL 14
1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

I think Meri may be confusing bad ass with dumb ass. Meri is a dumb ass while Janelle is a lazy ass and Robyn is just an ass. And Kody is just bad, on so many levels.

Hear, hear!  Never having watched a Meri video of any kind all the way through, I'm no authority as to their awfulness, but I like the occasional snarky comment.  Mostly, though, the sycophantic skanks just eat that crap up.  Yuck!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Hear, hear!  Never having watched a Meri video of any kind all the way through, I'm no authority as to their awfulness, but I like the occasional snarky comment.  Mostly, though, the sycophantic skanks just eat that crap up.  Yuck!

They have no ability to rationalize that it is physically impossible for Meri to alter her bone structure to the extent that she appears in her filtered photos and videos. 

When the real Meri Brown appears again in episodes, they can assign blame for her bloated appearance on stress caused by the financial and emotional demands made on her by those ingrate family members.  Poor Meri, she is just too loyal and kind to tell the others to take a hike.🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 3/5/2022 at 7:54 AM, Adiba said:

I can imagine Meri standing outside the McMansion singing her rendition of “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going” from Dreamgirls. Sounding nothing like Jennifer Hudson ( or Holliday), of course, but more like the braying stubborn donkey that she is.

Right or a scene from say anything, although not sure she could actually lift her arms over her head in those too tight jackets she wears

image.png.ddb8040376ad1eaf87ae16eadc9216e6.png

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

Kody has a dick nose and Meri has a little butt on the end of her nose....

I guess that's what happens when you spend 30 years with your nose up Kody's ass....

Accurately referred to as "Brown Nosing"

164669737498149931.png

meriass.png

• LOL 24
44 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

I guess that's what happens when you spend 30 years with your nose up Kody's ass....

164669737498149931.png

meriass.png

Hee!  I had a supervisor in my working life with Meri's nose.  Good description!

Kootie's nose dick just fits his persona so well.  Dickface.

• LOL 15
12 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

164669737498149931.png

meriass.png

Meri remembered her chin dimple but forgot to filter out her butt nose.

🤣

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)
23 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Right or a scene from say anything, although not sure she could actually lift her arms over her head in those too tight jackets she wears

image.png.ddb8040376ad1eaf87ae16eadc9216e6.png

Normally I would fight anyone who disparaged the amazing Lloyd Dobler, but in this instance it works perfectly.  That's Meri to a T, except in this instance Robyn would direct the nanny to close all the windows and lock all the doors.

And literally LOL at the mental image of Meri in her XS denim jacket trying to lift anything up to her waist, let alone over her head.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 14
16 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Meri remembered her chin dimple but forgot to filter out her butt nose.

🤣

She also filtered out her philtrum (the vertical groove between lip & nose) - it is as if the chin & lip grooves were cropped but accidentally dropped higher on her face, accentuating the butt-crack on her nose. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, deirdra said:

She also filtered out her philtrum (the vertical groove between lip & nose) - it is as if the chin & lip grooves were cropped but accidentally dropped higher on her face, accentuating the butt-crack on her nose. 

I know lots of people filter and that’s the excuse people give for Meri — “everyone else is doing it” — but with her, it’s a blatant action to disguise herself, as if we won’t notice how she looks on the show.

She could actually alter her appearance—it’s called dieting, Botox and fillers. That’s more honest than filtering your photos to an unrecognizable level—it’s also harder to maintain than just using a filter.

Meri the “strong and determined” is too weak-minded to physically work on herself. She’s so fake she’s practically a catfish herself. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I know lots of people filter and that’s the excuse people give for Meri — “everyone else is doing it” — but with her, it’s a blatant action to disguise herself, as if we won’t notice how she looks on the show.

She could actually alter her appearance—it’s called dieting, Botox and fillers. That’s more honest than filtering your photos to an unrecognizable level—it’s also harder to maintain than just using a filter.

Meri the “strong and determined” is too weak-minded to physically work on herself. She’s so fake she’s practically a catfish herself. 

It never fails to amaze me that while she's at it, she doesn't whiten those brown teeth (there's another one on her bottom jaw).  

The only rationale I can think of for this is that she wears them like a badge of honor, from "playing hard as a kid".  Having them attended to has no doubt been suggested to her by Deanna, the illustrious leader of LLRot, but Meri would defiantly fend off these suggestions.  Noooobody tells Meri what to do.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

It never fails to amaze me that while she's at it, she doesn't whiten those brown teeth (there's another one on her bottom jaw).  

The only rationale I can think of for this is that she wears them like a badge of honor, from "playing hard as a kid".  Having them attended to has no doubt been suggested to her by Deanna, the illustrious leader of LLRot, but Meri would defiantly fend off these suggestions.  Noooobody tells Meri what to do.

And isn’t this the same MLM pressuring and sending female sellers south of the border for weight loss surgery? I wonder why Meri wasn’t at the top of the list for that—the clothes she’s selling look horrible on her and get lodged in her fat rolls (quite noticeable as she lumbered onto the set of the one-on-one). Who would want to buy LLR after seeing that? 

Edited by TurtlePower
Forgot a word
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

“Connect the dots”? What are we, 4? I’ve never thought of life’s journey as a bunch of dots. 

And predictably, in typical Meri Brown fashion, heavy on the filters (because it’s apparently too much work to get Botox, fillers and go on a diet). She never shows herself as she is and when she does, it’s because someone else took the photo of her and didn’t filter it. 

https://screenrant.com/sister-wives-meri-brown-rethinking-marriage-kody/amp/

image.thumb.jpeg.91bf065bd3307fa39b5ff8a271142b60.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ee707205cc059967998e9325fd25efb4.jpeg

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, BucFan said:

Meri’s face scares me 😨

Which one? I find her actual face far more unfortunate.

What irritates me isn’t that she wants to look like that—it’s that she doesn’t DO it. it’s not like she doesn’t have the money. Someone who’s gotten procedures done is more honest than someone like Meri who filters every goddam photo they post on SM. She wants that to be her reality but does nothing to make it real. 

Strong, brave, tough, “LoveWhoIAm” Meri. 🙄🤔🤦🏽‍♀️

On a personal note, I’m getting close to Botox and fillers myself so I “get” it—but I don’t filter myself to how I would prefer to look. A filter won’t fix the fact that I’m not entirely happy with my forehead crinkles—but a dermatologist with a needle will. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

“Connect the dots”? What are we, 4? I’ve never thought of life’s journey as a bunch of dots. 

And predictably, in typical Meri Brown fashion, heavy on the filters (because it’s apparently too much work to get Botox, fillers and go on a diet). She never shows herself as she is and when she does, it’s because someone else took the photo of her and didn’t filter it. 

https://screenrant.com/sister-wives-meri-brown-rethinking-marriage-kody/amp/

image.thumb.jpeg.91bf065bd3307fa39b5ff8a271142b60.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ee707205cc059967998e9325fd25efb4.jpeg

Instead of blindly connecting one dot to the next, hoping for a positive outcome, it would behoove Meri to take a step back and take a look at the outline.  She may find that the bigger picture is not what she is seeking after all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
44 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Instead of blindly connecting one dot to the next, hoping for a positive outcome, it would behoove Meri to take a step back and take a look at the outline.  She may find that the bigger picture is not what she is seeking after all.

Your words are quite profound! 

I don't believe any of the Brown's know what seeing the big pitchur means except for use as a family buzzword, like cultshure (ha family CULT-ure for sure!)

I don't get why Meri erases her philtrum. It isn't a wrinkle. She blathers on about moving forward when she's stuck fast, like a mosquito in amber.

Out of that giant family, she doesn't appear to be authentically close to any of them, unless it's kept completely off of social media. I sometimes feel bad for her, but then I realize she's most likely reaping what she sowed for all those years when she was the hateful top dog.

• Love 15
On 3/4/2022 at 10:12 AM, TurtlePower said:

“Call me a badass” 

For fucking what, exactly? Selling ugly clothes? Being mean and rude? Staying in a loveless relationship? Crying when challenged and building walls when she can’t take the truth? 

I know a few actual badass people and they rarely draw attention to themselves and almost never refer to themselves as such. They focus on others, often minimizing their own accomplishments and struggles: 

A young lady I know fighting cystic fibrosis and dedicating her life to rescuing animals—even though she’s on IV therapy hours a day and has to take tons of meds—is a badass. Those young women who were held captive and abused for years and had to adjust after their escape are badass. Medical professionals volunteering to help in Ukraine are badass. 

Meri Brown, an over-sensitive, privileged, wall-building, narcissistic reality show personality and ugly clothes seller is *not* a badass. She’s weak, so she has to brag. What a joke she is. 

You have a way with words and are absolutely correct!

• Love 9

I just watched Friday with Friends. Yes, like all the others, it's a gagapalooza, but at the beginning of it, while Meri and Jen were staring cross-eyed into the camera, Meri announced this week was going to be a cooking show. A marshmallow something or other, made by Just Jen. Not subtle shade, jealous girl! 

The Fab Friends sipped and simmered and

the cooking experiment failed, Meri promised to post the recipe as an example of what not to do. 

Note to Meri. Cheers to you and Jen. Y'all are making drunk history!

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

Can’t get past the first few seconds of the video, but some of the comments are gold! Meri is catching flak for shading Christine.

The tide has turned.  So many now are seeing her for the Real Meri Brown.  Expect FWF to be discontinued soon. Meri can't handle the truth.

• Love 14

So, the comments on the video.  I took a peek at some of the profiles of her fans.   Some very strange people there.  They’re appearing to be mostly around my age (51) with dated hairstyles.  
I hate to be so general but there’s definitely a type! 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

This FWF video is painful to watch. Drinking healthy green caffeine. Makes you so energetic you act drunk. Sure, Jan. More like a 32 ounce tumbler of Chardonnay. Taking potshots at Christine is neither smart nor kind. Guess that mean girl rep is well earned. Validating Janelle and Maddie’s version of life before the TLC cameras. Time was I felt sorry for her, but she completely dropped her mask and her claws came out. I’m a little surprised K🤢dy dropped her. They both have a vicious streak.

• Love 16