Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Kbo said:

If I told Mr. Kbo I wanted that cameo, he’d be calling the men with a padded truck (and rightly so). We have a See’s store nearby where you can pick out your own chocolates. I’m good. 

Sorry Meri, no sale here, either.

We used to drive by a See's candy outside of Issaquah, WA.  I wonder if it's still there.  I used to live for chocolate, and I still like the dark versions.  

2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

If I was in a relationship right now I'd be perfectly happy with a box of See's Nuts & Chews. :)

Those sound rilly good! 

• Love 8

Dear Meri, 
Interesting post…And yes you’re being very honest here. With the word ‘estranged’ you’re finally admitting that you’re single. Nowhere in your honest post is there any reference to your estranged ‘husband ‘ or sister wives, children or the other Brown kids. You are indeed as lonely as depicted on the show.

I do feel the need to correct you though: You say you’re not the type to publicly trash someone like people on the internet (us?) do. But…you are….. you’ve trashed people on tv and in your book for years. Pot…kettle??

Let’s end on a positive though. I do have some respect for the way you are trying to rebuild your life. You had lost it all, but followed your dreams and started that B&B and you have also managed to put your fame to good use by building a customer network from it. I just wish you’d picked something else than LL-No…

• Love 19
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

BC8AF498-1037-4EDF-8118-3FFE1579D638.jpeg

00667B91-A55F-41D4-9DA8-84A05E4155BB.jpeg

9B21CDC3-9C38-4A00-A86E-FC7224E57EC6.jpeg

06400B10-89AC-49E1-B2F9-5AE20BC9A372.jpeg

“The day you become ok with not being liked is the moment you become the real you”…………

“The real you”: So, is that the day you stop filtering your photos, Meri?  Sure isn’t the real you in that last photo—no wrinkles, chin dimple gone, perfectly smoothed skin—that’s NOT THE REAL YOU, MERI. 

Meri is so full of 🤬

• Love 19
30 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

“The day you become ok with not being liked is the moment you become the real you”…………

No, it is the day after you should have dropped those who don't like you and found new friends.

• Love 9

If Meri is truly happy and secure in herself, then more power to her. I am just sad that the list of people who "fill her cup" doesn't include family. There are what, 24? people who are supposedly her immediate family and she can't rely on any of them to bring her joy? Seems pretty sad and lonely to me. I know that many people are not close to their families but this show is literally supposed to be about wives who are like sisters...

• Love 12
12 hours ago, DeeReynolds said:

If Meri is truly happy and secure in herself, then more power to her. I am just sad that the list of people who "fill her cup" doesn't include family. There are what, 24? people who are supposedly her immediate family and she can't rely on any of them to bring her joy? Seems pretty sad and lonely to me. I know that many people are not close to their families but this show is literally supposed to be about wives who are like sisters...

But, she’s not.

Happy, secure people don’t filter or photoshop most of their photos to an almost unrecognisable degree. They don’t feel the need once or twice a week to use social media to remind the world they’re “strong, brave, happy”, etc, in case we forgot. Happy, secure people are busy living their lives, they don’t jump on social media to constantly tell everyone. 

What Meri is doing is what insecure people using social media typically do—brag. And brag and brag and brag. Oh let’s not forget the humblebrag—“it’s been rough but I will win/succeed/insert-random-MLM-speak.” 

The perpetual bragging and the filtering are just 2 clues that Meri is actually insecure. She needs applause—often—from her sycophants (who she’s been known to be rude to). I might have empathy for Meri’s situation if she was more genuine, but she’s kind of a bitch. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 22

I say...good for you, Meri.

I rarely, if ever, look at someone and think they're ugly, so criticism of Meri's looks makes me uncomfortable.  I admit, her eyeliner is not to my taste, but her face, body and even her teeth are things I don't find critique-worthy.  Filters are prevalent in SM and I never take it as that person refusing to accept themselves or being fake.  

I think she could've been nicer to Janelle early on, but given the totality of the circumstances at the time - and suspecting that Kody encouraged the dysfunction because he thrived on their jealousy - I don't judge too harshly.  I think she posts so many "encouraging" memes because (1) SM is where she derives a lot of her income/contacts - & she has to keep a constant presence, and (2) she enjoys sharing things that she feels she needs to hear, or that she thinks others would like to hear. I don't think she's claiming or even implying that she is the embodiment of those sentiments. 

I hope she's found happiness with her work and her friends and whatever family members she has a positive relationship with.  I have friends who've had to leave spouses, parents and even their adult children behind because the relationships were toxic.  I don't begrudge anyone, even Meri Brown, finding fulfillment wherever they can (and I don't feel she owes the world any explanation, apology, or confession she doesn't want to give.)

Funny, too, because aside from Robyn, she's my least favorite wife!

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, GeorgiaRai said:

Filters are prevalent in SM and I never take it as that person refusing to accept themselves or being fake.  

That might work if Meri didn't perpetually proclaim how she loves herself just as she is.  Obviously she does not since she filters herself into an unrecognizable plastic doll.

Strong, smart, "I don't care what other people think", boss women don't feel the need to hide what they look like.  Old, fat, or gray doesn't matter to people who are truly comfortable with who they are.  Meri is exactly the opposite.

• Love 20
14 hours ago, Cetacean said:

That might work if Meri didn't perpetually proclaim how she loves herself just as she is.  Obviously she does not since she filters herself into an unrecognizable plastic doll.

Strong, smart, "I don't care what other people think", boss women don't feel the need to hide what they look like.  Old, fat, or gray doesn't matter to people who are truly comfortable with who they are.  Meri is exactly the opposite.

This. It’s not like she’s using a sunset filter, she’s full-on making herself unrecognisable.  And when she uses skinny filters, she makes herself appear 50lbs less than she actually is—that’s not “normal” level filtering. 

I don’t know why Meri does’t just lose weight if she wants to be thin or see a dermatologist to help her with the wrinkles and uneven skin tone she clearly hates—at least then she would resemble her online social media presence (and those LuLaRoe clothes wouldn’t look so terrible on her). 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

D14CB2AC-EB7D-4F5A-9332-08AA7E2ED1DF.jpeg

More bragging. More “look at me I have goals”.

Meri—happy, successful people don’t need to draw attention to themselves ALL THE TIME. Also? You know those clothes you’re getting rich from? Some of those clothes are made by people who may not even be able to afford new shoes—underpaid factory workers make these clothes. You’re stepping on their backs so you can make money, which seems to be the only thing that matters to you right now.

Meri, you think of no one but yourself as usual—you you you, money money money, no matter who suffers as a result. But go ahead—keep bragging. All that money only buys you fake friends anyways—but you’re pretty good at being fake, aren’t you? 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 18
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

D14CB2AC-EB7D-4F5A-9332-08AA7E2ED1DF.jpeg

Wow!!.. she’s even more clueless and self absorbed than I thought!  😳

ME, ME and MORE ME!!!

Nevermind the people who’ve lost everything because of lularot or as @TurtlePower said the underpaid factory workers that slave over LLR crappy clothing to make Meri more money so SHE can have even loftier goals and go on more cruises where she literally *STOMPS* around the dance floor like a tone deaf sumo wrestler in skintight clothing with clodhoppers on her feet…… what a bitch.

and please…. We’ve all seen plenty of Meri talking about other people and not in a flattering way.  🙄

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

"Live humbly no matter how wealthy you become."

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... tell that to her Lularot mentors.  And Sobyn in her million dollar mansion.

She is so full of shit.

Does she even read these things before she posts them?

Meri always rents the biggest, grandest house she can find, in Vegas she demanded the fanciest upgrades, wet bar, french doors, etc, etc…you name it Meri had to have it!

Humble my ass! 

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Does she even read these things before she posts them?

Meri always rents the biggest, grandest house she can find, in Vegas she demanded the fanciest upgrades, wet bar, french doors, etc, etc…you name it Meri had to have it!

Humble my ass! 

THIS.

Live humbly? Is Meri serious? She cannot possibly be referring to herself. Never once, EVER, has Meri willingly downsized. The only one who’s done that is Janelle, who chose to live in an RV on the land in summer. Could you imagine Meri clomping around a trailer, bumping into everything because it’s so small? But she wouldn’t ever, because her “inventory”. She needs all those rooms in a giant house 🙄🤬

Meri posts these inspirational memes and behaves the opposite, making her come across as disconnected, clueless and greedy. She could stand a trip to a factory in one of the countries that makes her precious clothes and see how they live. Force her to live in a place without electricity or running water or her precious eyeliner and filter apps. 

Yeah, you go live “humbly” Meri, in your giant house as you profit from the hard work of unappreciated and invisible workers. You go on your opulent trips and then post memes about being “humble” as you become richer (and meaner). 

I swear the meanest, most disconnected  people post are the ones who (mostly) post this shit. 

• Love 19
26 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

It also means that if you don't agree with something, shooting the writer a nasty message and then blocking them does not not constitute moving on.

exactly…. The funny thing is if she’d actually “moved on” she wouldn’t have posted that meme…. It proves she’s doing exactly what she’s making fun of.

Meri if you disagree with an opinion take your own advice and move on! 

• Love 13
On 2/5/2022 at 12:31 PM, ginger90 said:

The filters make her look like a video game character 

On 2/5/2022 at 12:31 PM, ginger90 said:

And that “certain tv show” pays her bills and launched her as a LLR “star”.  
Ugh.  

• Love 18
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It’s also possible to see a tiny person wearing a size 4 but realize that your size is 2XL

THIS. Meri doesn’t “agree” she’s a dull-faced 2XL so she’s gotta use those filters to fake it. In all seriousness, I don’t understand why Meri doesn’t do the work to achieve the size of her dreams—if she wants to be a size 6, she could be. It must be humiliating to filter oneself thin and then be shown on TV at one’s true size, probably 50 lb (or more) heavier. She’s got to know those LuLaRot clothes do not flatter her figure. A good “strong business woman” would do something about that. 

But, Meri “doesn’t agree” with that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10