Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

Yes, I agree that tee is a LuLaNo, for the fit.

Now, to say something nice, which I hardly ever do on this thread:  Kody and Meri both look like they're at a healthy weight.

Snark alert:  both of their hair needs less bleaching and a ton more conditioning.

• Love 11

Ah yes.  Reliving the "catfish situation" (how many times did Meri say that on the show?  Anyone?) is so terrific.

Get over that shit, and get over yourself, Meri.  Gawd.  It's a wonder ANYONE still wants to dill with you, in any way.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Ah yes.  Reliving the "catfish situation" (how many times did Meri say that on the show?  Anyone?) is so terrific.

Get over that shit, and get over yourself, Meri.  Gawd.  It's a wonder ANYONE still wants to dill with you, in any way.

OMG she even tagged Lindsay!!  I'm starting to think she's even more desperate than Sam/Jackie/Lindsay.  Maybe that really was a match made in heaven (or hell)??

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Normades said:

OMG she even tagged Lindsay!!  I'm starting to think she's even more desperate than Sam/Jackie/Lindsay.  Maybe that really was a match made in heaven (or hell)??

I don't see where she tagged Lindsay? 

4 hours ago, Finchers said:

I don't see where she tagged Lindsay? 

#LuLaRoeLindsay.  I'm sure she would say that there is a "style" with LuLaNo called Lindsay, but I've not seen her tag that item before, so doing it with the picture of the other woman involved in the catfish drama tells me that this was intentional.  It's her passive aggressive dig at the situation.  Of course if she were called out on it, she would act all innocent as if she didn't have a clue.  I believe differently.  In the words of Judge Judy, "Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining!"

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Normades said:

#LuLaRoeLindsay.  I'm sure she would say that there is a "style" with LuLaNo called Lindsay, but I've not seen her tag that item before, so doing it with the picture of the other woman involved in the catfish drama tells me that this was intentional.  It's her passive aggressive dig at the situation.  Of course if she were called out on it, she would act all innocent as if she didn't have a clue.  I believe differently.  In the words of Judge Judy, "Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining!"

There is a Lularoe Lindsay and she did tag it in a previous picture. 

• Love 5

Yeah, but I'm thinking it's not just a coincidence she chose the "Lindsay" cardigan to wear in the first place.   She planned the sweater And the #tag both ahead of time. 

#getoveritalreadymeri #letthecatfishthingo

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Yeah, but I'm thinking it's not just a coincidence she chose the "Lindsay" cardigan to wear in the first place.   She planned the sweater And the #tag both ahead of time. 

Meri has probably clamored for individual attention her whole life.  For some years she exulted in the role of HBIC in her marriage...and then along came Robyn.

She put on a brave face and seemed to embrace her arch rival, still lashing out at those she perceived as beneath her, but inwardly seething with resentment.

And then along came "Sam" and despite having to grovel for attention and affection from "him", she felt that she was the center of someone's universe.  Meri should thank her lucky stars that Sam/Lindsay came into her life, that was the catalyst that pushed her from the cocoon of despair she was living in and onward to great heights of achievement with LLR. :/

#enjoyitwhileyoucanMeri   #famefadesbutnastyisforever.

• Love 10

Love your hashtags, Sandy!  You too Celia.

Was it Sandy that suggested a while back, to have a snarky get-together at Meri's B & B, while wearing LLN?  I still love that idea.

I wonder if Meri's numerous siblings would agree that Meri's always been attention-starved?  I'd bet yes.  Unrelated thought:  one of Meri's sisters is a heavier Mariah.  Heredity is fascinating.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Exactly!  As I said in my previous post, I had not seen her post about the "Lindsay," however there is no way you can convince me that this was not planned.  She knew some people (like me) would know exactly who Lindsay was and make that connection.  If she wanted us to believe she truly developed a connection to the catfish friend, she should have chosen another "Carly" or whatever stupid, cheap rag LuLaNo has going right now and avoided anything with Lindsay/Sam/Jackie like the plague or if she had to wear that style, she could have refrained from tagging the name.  She is obviously using the "friend" and the situation for more attention.  

If there was a "catfish" blouse, I'm sure she would have conveniently worn it in the picture because she just loves the style and of course there is no connection to her situation.  She's just a hardworking business woman who happens to love styles named Jackie, Sam, Lindsay, and Catfish.  Poor innocent Meri, getting called out for being passive aggressive by mean people like me.  It's so unfair!!!  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

What?  She’s in Atlanta?  I’m in Atlanta!  I have my professional conference next two days - but after that! I wonder where the luluno thing is. 

So she moves to Flag, then takes off again. Once the show ends, I have a feeling she's not going to be spending much time there with the rest of the family. And it's about time, she's miserable around them anyways. I have to say when it comes to her independence, I'll be rooting for her as long as she isn't crying, whining or conspiring.

• Love 8

Meri loves to play the victim card.  I remember when she told Robyn, "don't call me a victim."  Then, of course, she whines, blubbers, and generally complains about everyone ignoring her or being mean in some way.  "I'm always guarded, with ALL of you," she says to Christine.  Jeez Louise, she must be exhausting to be around.

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

"Her hair, Louisa!"

874b22e5744d69c55dc307d16826d363.jpg

Lol, I must be the only one who likes Meri's hair. Well, I don't like the color, but I love the style. It probably could use a good conditioning treatment, but it's a damn sight better than it was a season or two ago. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

Lol, I must be the only one who likes Meri's hair. Well, I don't like the color, but I love the style. It probably could use a good conditioning treatment, but it's a damn sight better than it was a season or two ago. 

It is better, I think she's shooting for the sexy "just tumbled out of bed look", rather than the angry scarecrow look of past seasons.

1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Meri loves to play the victim card.  I remember when she told Robyn, "don't call me a victim."  Then, of course, she whines, blubbers, and generally complains about everyone ignoring her or being mean in some way.  "I'm always guarded, with ALL of you," she says to Christine.  Jeez Louise, she must be exhausting to be around.

She must be exhausted as well as being exhausting.  Building those walls she refers to must take a lot of effort.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

It is better, I think she's shooting for the sexy "just tumbled out of bed look", rather than the angry scarecrow look of past seasons.

She must be exhausted as well as being exhausting.  Building those walls she refers to must take a lot of effort.

Ha, angry scarecrow! :D

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

You do you, @Gothish520. :)  I can respect that.  To me, her hair seemed extra bad because it was atop what's actually a decent outfit by Meri standards.  (Did I just say that?!?)

And that "wounded Civil War soldier" hat (TM someone here, forget who) will always be hilariously awful.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Gothish520 said:

And that jacket is way too small. 

Meri, give the jacket back to the 13-year-old you borrowed it from. All three of the outfits in the photos are awful. The outfit with the 1970's formica countertop print skirt could be OK if that blue shirt actually fit. 

• Love 7

Just for shits and grins, I clicked on the #FlagstaffFashion hashtag. In no way, shape or form does Meri's pictures and fashion fit in with any of the pics already associated with that hashtag. They are all young, cute, sexy hipsters (of all sizes and both sexes), wearing clothes along the lines from provocative to shappy-chic to casual bar. None of it is ugly. None of it tortured. And Meri looks really out of place. She just needs to stop shoehorning her way into that hashtag.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Galloway Cave said:

Just for shits and grins, I clicked on the #FlagstaffFashion hashtag. In no way, shape or form does Meri's pictures and fashion fit in with any of the pics already associated with that hashtag. They are all young, cute, sexy hipsters (of all sizes and both sexes), wearing clothes along the lines from provocative to shappy-chic to casual bar. None of it is ugly. None of it tortured. And Meri looks really out of place. She just needs to stop shoehorning her way into that hashtag.

Understatement. Meri, honey, that hashtag's just not into you. 

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Don't you know that Meri is wearing all the right fashions and the rest of us are totally wrong about fashion.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Omg! Look at what those crazy wildcat Lulanobodies did! They paused the escalator and took a picture! What zany thing will they do next???  Go in through the out door???

Seriously, they look way too amused with themselves and their "shenanigans" in that picture. It's not that outrageous, ladies.

And just FYI, Meri ... you were on an escalator, not in one. 

• Love 17

It's pretty amazing that a company can build a business based on convincing women to buy and wear clothes that are overpriced, poorly made, ill-fitting, mismatched, and strikingly unflattering on all body types. #nomirrorsallowed

Apparently, there are ongoing legal problems in LuLaNo MLM land, but I bet the owners are laughing their way to their bank vault.  #takefloorlengthskirtandknotitatthebottom #hobbled

Sigh. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

It's pretty amazing that a company can build a business based on convincing women to buy and wear clothes that are overpriced, poorly made, ill-fitting, mismatched, and strikingly unflattering on all body types.

#becausetheycan #livingtheirwhy

• Love 17
On 10/20/2018 at 6:48 PM, Galloway Cave said:

?? One of these things is not like the others...??

rps20181022_050504.jpg

• Love 11
On 10/20/2018 at 5:21 PM, ginger90 said:

The woman at the back with the short hair - the one just trying to get to the first floor to return some jeans to JC Penney before she has to pick up her kids from school - does not look amused.

• Love 21
30 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Meri’s definition of shenanigans, must be different than mine! Of course, she thinks she’s IN the escalator, shenanigans indeed!

Oh, those Scamps!  Someone should call security for the fake smiles and forced joviality.

• Love 12
22 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Omg! Look at what those crazy wildcat Lulanobodies did! They paused the escalator and took a picture! What zany thing will they do next???  Go in through the out door???

Seriously, they look way too amused with themselves and their "shenanigans" in that picture. It's not that outrageous, ladies.

And just FYI, Meri ... you were on an escalator, not in one. 

Check out the poor lady and guy at the back of this mess.  They look pissed off.  I wonder if they're thinking about giving a big push to that clump of idiots.  Don't give Meri any more zany ideas like going in the out door.  That could lead to other zany behaviors like running with scissors, although maybe we should encourage that one! ;)  As far as the escalator goes, I wish Meri was IN one --- and I know I'm not alone!!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

?? One of these things is not like the others...??

rps20181022_050504.jpg

Haha, true, but to be quite honest, the rest of those pictures are just as stupid in their own ways. I'm not seeing much fashion here, just some bad attempts at artsy-fartsy.

• Love 14