Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Here's Not Here: Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

I mean, there's an actual space under the cage door exactly large enough to put a food tray through. This is clearly a people cage, right? Cheesemaker was prepared for company. He's totally done this before. Cheesemaker is crazy and into human experimentation and Morgan will be brainwashed and eventually murder him, right?

• Love 1

So, I am going to say it only once. My daughter is a world champ in bo-staff (the weapon that Eastman is using) and while he is ok on the upper body parts (not a lot of strength or snap to his moves), his legs are horrid when he is practicing. You would not stand in a wide V with locked knees on any of those moves. You use your lower body for thrusts and to balance (with bent knees or soft knees, or lunges) and to reach while maintaining balance and gravity. My only nitpick because I know a lot about it. Ok, I will shut up now. 

No way, RHN!  Don't be modest with your bo-staff info--it's so cool you know this stuff.  Tell more!

• Love 1

Eastman is probably thrilled to have a patient.  Tabitha probably doesn't make the best conversation.

He's so mellow.  I just keep thinking how bummed I'd be if the first live-live human who showed up to taste my cheese turned out to be a fucking nutjob.

• Love 7

Morgan has the strength of the crazy.  Seriously, he's been eating mostly tomatoes.  Broke the kid's picture, now he's pissed off Eastman.

Edited by raven
  • Love 1

Is this episode 90 minutes only because of the trailers?

And what's with the weird camera filter?

Apparently

Artsy-fartsy fish-eye view to show Morgan as a fish-out-of-water or something.

• Love 1

Eastman is just going to die at the end of this episode, so why should I give a flying fuck about listening to him for 90 minutes?

To be fair, after Herschel's horrific death, I decided I wouldn't love new characters because it hurt too  much to lose the original characters. Then after Noah's horrific death, I decided even liking new characters was just not good for my soul. Now I just don't care about any new characters.

Can we kill Eastman so the characters can stop talking?

• Love 7

No way, RHN!  Don't be modest with your bo-staff info--it's so cool you know this stuff.  Tell more!

I only know what a parent knows when their kid is heavily involved in a sport and you sit and listen to the coaches and pay for the lessons! ha  Just the little things that I remember my daughter's instructor telling her about hand placement and how to strike and then intense practices at home. There are lots of strikes and different ways to use the bostaff. Very effective weapon like Michonne's sword. More of the survivors should be taught to use them. The reason, because it lengthens your arms. Your attacker can be much farther away from you and you can still do great damage. A guy his size should be using a 6" foot staff though. You usually go about how tall you are or even a little taller. He is doing Aikedo, and my kid studied Taekwondo, so the styles could be a little different in respect to some aspects of technique though. 

Producer 1: We don't have a guest for Talking Dead on Nov. 1

Producer 2: No problem, we'll play a 90 minute episode

Producer 1: We don't have a 90 minute episode

Producer 2: Just sell a shitload more commercial time

Edited by Kryz
  • Love 4

I'm probably the only person on earth who's loving this, but I'm...LOVING THIS.  There's nothing better than watching two good actors play off each other.

To be fair, I'm just not in the mood for an introspective, quiet episode. On another day, I might appreciate this.

• Love 2

Eastman is just going to die at the end of this episode, so why should I give a flying fuck about listening to him for 90 minutes?

To be fair, after Herschel's horrific death, I decided I wouldn't love new characters because it hurt too  much to lose the original characters. Then after Noah's horrific death, I decided even liking new characters was just not good for my soul. Now I just don't care about any new characters.

Can we kill Eastman so the characters can stop talking?

Love like you've never been hurt.

ETA:  Dance in the rain while people watch, or something like that.

Edited by candall
  • Love 4

how does this guy still have packaged food?

oh NOOOO crazy Morgan is supposed to watch Tabitha :(( 

we even hear a sad little goat sound :((

I KNEW it!!! Save her!!! Why isn't there a little goat house or something??  Ugh.

NM, I see the little goat house.  Needs better yard protection.

Edited by raven
  • Love 1