Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, bethy said:

Well, that was ... uninspiring. And why are they using art from two seasons ago with Laurel Lance?

I think the bigger question is why are they using art with Roy Harper on it. At least you can argue that KC is on the show. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, bethy said:

Well, that was ... uninspiring. And why are they using art from two seasons ago with Laurel Lance?

The site admins on SpoilerTV love Laurel and wanted to use a promo pic that has her in it is my best guess. She's also in the site banner (dressed as Black Canary). 

Well, at least Roy worked with the team when he was on the show this season. :) Either way it seems careless/lazy on the part of whoever’s in charge of the Inside the the Episode clips. Or maybe it’s a not-so-subtle clue that BS will indeed be redeemed to work with the team by the end of the season!

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

The site admins on SpoilerTV love Laurel and wanted to use a promo pic that has her in it is my best guess. She's also in the site banner (dressed as Black Canary). 

Oooh. I thought this was something the CW put out.

3 minutes ago, bethy said:

Oooh. I thought this was something the CW put out.

You can always tell because A) their image quality is crap and B) they put their site tag in the bottom right corner of the thumbnail. :)

Edited by apinknightmare
26 minutes ago, way2interested said:

I just find it funny how the plot description was mostly about Rene coming back after being absent for 5 episodes while the actual producer's preview is all about Diggle and Oliver and no newbies to be seen at all.

They're trying to trick us, just like they did with the promo for 619. ?

The newbies filmed a lot for this episode so...yeah.

5 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

Lolz. I know this isn't the social media thread, but a few minutes after I saw your post, Stephen and Emily both posted this picture.

I think I'd rather watch video of them working out together than this week's episode.

Long time reader, first time poster.

It seems SA, EB and Cass have recently posted a lot of photos together.  What are the chances that Cass is the mystery female that the pap saw filming, a la Daniela Padalecki?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ErrantViewer said:

It seems SA, EB and Cass have recently posted a lot of photos together.  What are the chances that Cass is the mystery female that the pap saw filming, a la Daniela Padalecki?

1. Welcome!

2. I think there's 0% chance she's the person paps saw filming.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, way2interested said:

I just find it funny how the plot description was mostly about Rene coming back after being absent for 5 episodes while the actual producer's preview is all about Diggle and Oliver and no newbies to be seen at all.

Why I'm hopeful about Beth next season.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

1. Welcome!

2. I think there's 0% chance she's the person paps saw filming.

Thank you and thank you!  I barely made it through a short clip of her web movie (?).

1 minute ago, bethy said:

It’s actually Daneel Ackles who has been part of the show this year. Genevieve Padalecki played herself (essentially) a few years ago. And welcome!

Thank you!  Genevieve Padalecki is who I meant to reference.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, ErrantViewer said:

I'd never rule out relatives or friends being cast (Brandon Routh's wife had a big part on Legends actually just this year) but it seems late in the season for something like a cameo and they made IMO too big a fuss for it to be someone new and I would have thought they would have wanted to advertise it rather than hide it if they did do some stunt casting. 

Interesting spec though.

Edited by BkWurm1

I used to expect SA to get her a guest star role for an episode. But I kind of don't see it happening anymore. We're at the end of season 6. If it was to happen, I think it would have by now. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Looks like OTA, Lance, and the newbies and Anatoly filmed a scene together yesterday.

If you click on the instagram pic, names pop up over each colored blocking tape. From top to bottom: DR, EBR, SA, RG, JH, EK. Then DN's instagram post itself mentions PB and Anatoly.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Tagging PB in the post made me just guess that he's there too, although he might have just bought them food and he's randomly thanking him for that.

Ah ok. When I saw the pic he only tagged the actors by the marks. I didn't see anything about PB being on the scene or having a mark.

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

If the writers manage to mess that one up....in wouldn't be surprised 

But i am not sure BS has ever really cared for Lance. But is keeping her promise to Lance from the premiere. When she gets the chance, he will be dead.

• Love 1

Yeah, they’ve made her intentions murky for so long and had her flip so many times that I don’t think they’ve built up any credible feelings on her side. Even if she did go to his funeral I wouldn’t buy that she was there because she actually cared about him and not to further some other agenda. 

• Love 4

Reading thru KPs tweets, all he said was that Sara wasn’t coming back to take BS to E2. She’s coming for something Lance related. Nothing specifically about BS.

ETA: KP said it wasn’t a funeral.

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Chaser said:

Reading thru KPs tweets, all he said was that Sara wasn’t coming back to take BS to E2. She’s coming for Lances funeral. Nothing about BS not being at the funeral or interacting with Sara at all. 

But KC isnt in Vancouver anymore. 

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

They still have a few days of filming. She could fly back in before they wrap. 

Tomorrow is the last day.  Or maybe even today. She was filming into early Saturday. I dont think she would have gone back to LA just to return on Sunday. Also it looks like she only filmed at the brewery set where the big stunt scenes were being shot.

Edited by Velocity23
3 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Tomorrow is the last day.  Or maybe even today.

I've seen today listed as the last day of filming in some tweets, but in his Insta story last week, Stephen said April 26 is his last day of filming. 

1 hour ago, Velocity23 said:

But i am not sure BS has ever really cared for Lance. But is keeping her promise to Lance from the premiere. When she gets the chance, he will be dead.

She had plenty of chances. She's living with him, she could smother him in his sleep if she wanted, poison the food she's cooking. I think she cares for him since she wouldn't tell Diaz to leave him alone. 

4 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

If Sara isn't back for Q's funeral maybe they just don't have one? Or I guess this may mean he's not dying after all. 

I can't imagine them not having a funeral for Quentin. 

Ken's tweets are certainly making me more confused. Maybe Quentin is just leaving, then? And Sara is sharing scenes with Quentin, but to say goodbye? Or he's dying, not a funeral scene, and Caity's filming a goodbye scene for Quentin. 

If Quentin isn't dying, I hope he's leaving to enter a residential program to learn that people aren't interchangeable and to work through his grief at losing his actual daughters (and to remember that he still has one out there.) 

• Love 13

Maybe he's moving to Vegas w/Donna and she's back for his going away party lol. I still think he's dying but these spoilers don't add up, I wish Ken would spoil it.

• Love 2

Well now I'm really confused.  Not a funeral.... but Sara and BS don't interact?

Maybe PB is transferring to Legends next season, instead of KC. ;)  Sara decides what her dad needs to get his head on straight is a few months of traveling through time fighting myths and monsters and general crew insanity.  Lol.  (I'm joking)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, JJ928 said:

Maybe he's moving to Vegas w/Donna and she's back for his going away party lol. 

Could they at least finish their conversation from the wedding reception?

You know, a few weeks ago, I was almost hoping for Quentin to be killed, because he's been so incredibly stupid this season. But 618 reminded me how great he can be when he doesn't have to be stupid for the sake of the BS storyline. I've always enjoyed his dynamic with Felicity and I've especially loved how he's become a friend and surrogate father to Oliver. I really hate the idea of Oliver losing yet another parental figure in his life, so I hope Quentin is not about to shuffle off this mortal coil. I just need him to accept that, redemption or not, BS is not Laurel and never will be.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, way2interested said:

Looks like OTA, Lance, and the newbies and Anatoly filmed a scene together yesterday.

Poor guy is following a fake emily account. That's why he tagged her wrong because he's following a fake.

2 hours ago, calliope1975 said:

If Quentin isn't dying, I hope he's leaving to enter a residential program to learn that people aren't interchangeable and to work through his grief at losing his actual daughters (and to remember that he still has one out there.) 

If he doesn’t die I’ll bet money he’s going to Earth 2 to be with Siren and complete the creepy. 

1 hour ago, Starfish35 said:

Well now I'm really confused.  Not a funeral.... but Sara and BS don't interact?

Maybe PB is transferring to Legends next season, instead of KC. ;)  Sara decides what her dad needs to get his head on straight is a few months of traveling through time fighting myths and monsters and general crew insanity.  Lol.  (I'm joking)

I’d prefer this scenario. Gideon could fix his brain, he can form unlikely friendships, and react to stuff. 

• Love 5