Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Just basically wrote the same thing in Mind Your Surroundings. ?

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

Since Felicity's wearing the same outfit in the hug pic as she is in the one with Iris, I'm guessing he infiltrates to rescue her? IF HE DOESN'T THEN THAT'S WHAT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED

23 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

BC = Because Chico

AR607a_0014b_595_Mini%20Logo%20TV%20whit

Damn, EBR really is a magical unicorn, able to make me at least not hate the kid as much ... he might even look adorable in that pic with him matching his future step-mom's coat and Dad's tie.  

I would've said it was coincidental, but since he wanted to pick out Oliver's tie a few weeks ago, I totally think William planned this Queen family coordination.

17 minutes ago, bijoux said:

So, not an actual redo of the wedding.

SA was wearing a tux in the fan pictures during the filming of the reception/potential wedding redo.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, bijoux said:

So, not an actual redo of the wedding. It's still cool. ?That's Lance giving the toast, no?

I think that pic is from the crossover and that's Joe giving a speech, so Barry & Iris' reception? 

Some more:

Between this and the goodies we're sure to get this weekend,  Christmas came early!

Edited by Trisha
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

This pic cracks me up. Did Oliver bring his bow to the wedding just in case some shit popped off? (If so, smart.)

Definitely smart. I can see him being like, "Guys, why am I the only one prepared? You did realize the chance of an attack was something like 200% with all of us here, right?" since it looks like no one else did. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Definitely smart. I can see him being like, "Guys, why am I the only one prepared? You did realize the chance of an attack was something like 200% with all of us here, right?" since it looks like no one else did. 

It's his special black tie bow, only used for formal occasions. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Is he still using the same bow Felicity had made for him in S2? During their S3 date, he was able to make the bow really small. So yeah, entirely possible he stashed it in his pants or something.

No that's a different type of bow with all the gears and gizmos and what not, this one is more old school. Can you tell I don't know anythting about archery?

34 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Heh. Mick seems to have brought his Heatwave Gun and I assume Ray has ATOM in a pocket somewhere. Usually you'd think Sara would always be prepared, though she's good at improvising with whatever's at hand.

Or “When is he going to stop talking about his son marrying his daughter?”

Felicity really looks like she wants to drink her champagne.

I wonder what she and Oliver are discussing in the other picture.

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

Or “When is he going to stop talking about his son marrying his daughter?”

Hee. Hey Joe (a bit weirdly especially since Barry was living with him) shipped it from day one, this is his dream come true. 

At first I thought the invites were "all current Team Arrow" and "all current Legends" but from the photos it doesn't seem to be that way. I wonder if Dig turned it down to protect Star City because he and Lyla are closer to Barry than say Mick (although yeah it could be in honour of Snart). 

I guess if Thea is awake in ep 7 then she'll be around to start bonding with him and being the one giving him ice cream, if not then he's stuck with Raisa making him tidy his room. A lot of kids don't go to weddings, especially if they're not in the same city (and their parents are intending to party) and maybe Oliver thinks its too soon to go back to Central where he and his Mom lived for most of his life? He would get a big thrill out of attending the Flash's wedding though. And I guess if Oliver packed a bow for the Church he was worried because he knew crossover shit was about to rain down and left him safe. 

• Love 1

Considering that Oliver is already back in the GA suit the same episode he gets arrested, I take it the whole FBI storyline will ultimately turn out to be another go-nowhere plotline with no real consequences to speak off. 

Edited by strikera0
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I'm not sure how this is an Olicity spoiler tbh. If that spec about Oliver/Kara is true I will LMAO. 

Earth X Felicity?

I don't know how that fits but I like it better than other theories. LOL

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Chaser said:

Earth X Felicity?

I don't know how that fits but I like it better than other theories. LOL

IDK. I don't know what he means by "not here." At the con or on Earth X or E1??? I'd take Earth X Felicity over anyone else. I don't ever want to see Oliver kiss someone else but especially not in episodes leading to Olicity's wedding. Is that even necessary? 

(And if it isn't Earth X Felicity, I also think it's kinda shitty for him to tease a kiss with someone else when they specifically asked for an Olicity spoiler. Troll! Haha.)

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

It has to either be Earth-X Oliver or Oliver undercover to save Felicity and he has no choice. Otherwise, awful Olicity spoiler. 

I'm like 99% sure he's kissing someone else. The Olicity fandom were too happy, gotta knock 'em down a few pegs. ? ? ?

• Love 4

There is not enough brain bleach in the world. Way to shit all over an "Olicity in all universes culminating in a marriage" story. Not to mention if would make Oliver the ultimate Gary Stu if Iris is already fawning over him and then he "gets" Kara too in some form. 

Edited by tofutan
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, tofutan said:

There is not enough brain bleach in the world. Way to shit all over an "Olicity in all universes culminating in a marriage" story. Not to mention if would make Oliver the ultimate Gary Stu if Iris is already fawning over him and then he "gets" Kara too in some form. 

That makes no sense. Why would anyone care if Evil Nazi Oliver was banging Evil Nazi Kara? That in NO Way diminishes Olicity or Earth1 Oliver or Earth 1 Felicity. They're NOT the same people.

• Love 14