Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: JSS - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Here is your Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat thread for your viewing and posting pleasure!

Episode synopsis: When it appears that things are starting to normalize in the settlement, a new problem arises for the Alexandrians.

The thread will open Friday night (the 16th and close right after the episode airs on Sunday, after which you can head on over to the actual episode thread:  --------------------->  S06.E02: JSS

DO NOT post Comic Spoilers, Fear the Walking Dead information or any discussion about the Talking Dead. We have threads for that.

Please remember to be Civil and Respectful to your fellow posters, but always make sure you have fun!

Just Say Something - Rick to

That makes sense (Father PP)

And I will shoot you (Carter)

If you have something to say (Morgan)

ANYTHING so we know you are still breathing (Rosita)

That don't sound like Lori (Jesse)

Without grunting (Daryl)

Funny (Glen)

• Love 3

Jokes Scare Sissies.

Abraham makes the mistake of telling Father Pee Pants the one about "Why Did the Zombie Cross the Road?" and the town walls are destroyed by a tsunami of... let's just say "holy water."

Jesse's Sexuality Summons.

Rick and Jesse finally make some big-hatted baby owls together,

Jerry Seinfeld Shows Up. ( Because Vowels Don't Count in this Example. Ha! )

Daryl finds the last survivor of a group from New York, wandering sarcastically through the apocalypse. 

• Love 8

Jesus, Mary & Joseph Shit Storm

Don't mean to offend.  I was raised Irish Catholic.  And my aunt's favorite saying when exasperated was:"Jesus, Mary & Joseph."

Sometimes you need to invoke the entire family, and the recipe of a zombie apocalypse and CDB means there will be a shit storm of biblical proportions.

• Love 3

Let's just hope the black and white is gone.

I assume this episode is going to be the same as last week but focused on those who stayed behind - Carol, Carl, Aaron, Rosita, etc. I will rage if we end at nearly the same spot as last week.

Crazy; i was just about to say Just Surviving Sucks.

How about Just Stop Stalling----which would answer the question of who's blowing the horn:

catdrive.jpg

Also crazy, I LOVE cats. Just got through feeding a bunch of strays.