Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Baptism By Fire

• Start Topic

I agreed with Vicki, Brianna had made it known she didn't like Brooks, so why keep talking about it?

In OK, Vicki brought up Brooks herself and at the lunch with Tamra, Tamra brought up Brooks. Briana did NOT bring him up either time.

Vicki did try to correct her but Tamra was rambling at the time and didn't hear it.

My question on the IV thing is, why hasn't it been mentioned before tonight?  Why wouldn't Heather have brought it up during any of the previous pow wows she's had with Shannon/Meghan/Tamra when gossiping about Brook's cancer?  And she did make it seem like some gossip that she heard and not anything Vicki actually said to anyone.  And I think Vicki really did seem not to know what Heather was talking about.  And also, it doesn't make since what Shannon said about Briana telling her the same IV story, but she ended the statement with, "and I've never had a conversation with Briana".  I was like, "Huh?!"  I think Shannon is lying about Briana saying that Vicki told her the IV story.  I think she's pissed and she's trying her hardest to make Vicki look like a liar.

Tamra only told Heather AFTER Briana told her at their lunch a few days earlier. I am sure she then asked Terry if this happened and the next time they were all together again was at the finale, hence her bringing it up tonight. Shannon said that Vicki told her and that she did NOT hear this from Briana because they have never met or ever spoken with each other. In other words, Vicki told BOTH Briana AND Shannon the same BS story/lie about Brooks calling Terry.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 22

Vicki did try to correct her but Tamra was rambling at the time and didn't hear it.

My question on the IV thing is, why hasn't it been mentioned before tonight? Why wouldn't Heather have brought it up during any of the previous pow wows she's had with Shannon/Meghan/Tamra when gossiping about Brook's cancer? And she did make it seem like some gossip that she heard and not anything Vicki actually said to anyone. And I think Vicki really did seem not to know what Heather was talking about. And also, it doesn't make since what Shannon said about Briana telling her the same IV story, but she ended the statement with, "and I've never had a conversation with Briana". I was like, "Huh?!" I think Shannon is lying about Briana saying that Vicki told her the IV story. I think she's pissed and she's trying her hardest to make Vicki look like a liar.

Yeah. Why didn't Heather bring up the IV thing before?

I was confused by what Shannon said too.

I agree Vicki looked like she didn't know what Heather was talking about. I'm not even sure I know what Heather was talking about.

The IV story was just odd and seemed kinda thrown in there at the last moment.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 3

So did Vicks claim she was out of town when Brooks supposedly had Terry send someone over with an IV? I thought she mumbled she was probably traveling. Then she was in Oklahoma when Brooks supposedly showed Billy his PET/CT scan? Am I getting that right? It is so convenient that she is traveling when everything is happening. Vicki is lying about something whether it is Brooks' cancer or him not having cancer, something hinky is going on somewhere.

Thanks to whomever upthread who pointed me in the direction of Shannon's blog. It was a good read.

Vicki claims she never said anything about Brooks and an IV and has never heard the rumor and she may have been traveling. She claims she was in OK when Brooks had his PET/CT so she can't say where or if he had it done. Big,fat lying bitch.

• Love 21

In OK, Vicki brought up Brooks herself and at the lunch with Tamra, Tamra brought up Brooks. Briana did NOT bring him up either time.

Tamra only told Heather AFTER Briana told her at their lunch a few days earlier. I am sure she then asked Terry if this happened and the next time they were all together again was at the finale, hence her bringing it up tonight. Shannon said that Vicki told her and that she did NOT hear this from Briana because they have never met or ever spoken with each other. In other words, Vicki told BOTH Briana AND Shannon the same BS story/lie about Brooks calling Terry.

Thanks!  I was scratching my head when Shannon said that about never talking to Brianna.  If this is true, Vicki is more stupid than I've always thought to create such a provable lie.  What did she expect Heather or Terry to say once they found out she spread such a lie?  It makes no sense at all to make up a story like that.  smdh

I still don't understand why Heather wouldn't have called Vicki the moment she heard about this lie.  I would be seething if someone lied on me like that and would have to confront them about it right away, especially since it put Terry in a bad light as a physician. 

Edited by swankie
  • Love 9

Yeah. Why didn't Heather bring up the IV thing before?

I was confused by what Shannon said too.

I agree Vicki looked like she didn't know what Heather was talking about. I'm not even sure I know what Heather was talking about.

The IV story was just odd and seemed kinda thrown in there at the last moment.

----

Tamra asked Heather about it after Briana told her (Tamra) the IV story. This didn't happen until near the finale. Once the women were comparing notes Shannon said VICKI, NOT BRIANA, told her the same story. This did not happen until the end of the season which is why it was not brought up sooner. Vicki is a seasoned liar. Her "confused" stone faced look is just her playing stupid when cornered, along with her patented excuses "I wasn't there", "I was traveling on business", and "I was in OK".

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 16

Nah, Vicki looked like she knew exactly what Heather was talking about. That was some bad acting right there. All timid and whispery with the I don't know what you're talking about spiel...Puh-lease. Her reaction only confirmed the rumor and her part in it.

I agree w/ the word rumor.

I agree to disagree on the rest.

• Love 2

Thanks! I was scratching my head when Shannon said that about never talking to Brianna. If this is true, Vicki is more stupid than I've always thought to create such a provable lie. What did she expect Heather or Terry to say once they found out she spread such a lie? It makes no sense at all to make up a story like that. smdh

Huh?

I'm still confused.

Vicki is an empty narcissistic pit of neediness.

This x 40 million! After tonight I say more than ever, if Brooks was scamming her for a "lifestyle" he earned every penny and I'm not gonna hate.

Run Donn Run!!!

• Love 21

Vicks' old mantra - I work.  Vicks' new mantra - my mom died.  Apparently she's the only one who works and had a mother who died.  Poor Vicks.  But this is the woman who compares herself to Jesus being nailed to the cross.

And everyone else will go home to their nice houses but she has to deal with "this, this, this and this." Sure, because only Vicki "works" and "deals with things." What an idiot!
  • Love 17

I read this as a "fourth wall" type of comparison.  I think Rhonda was saying Shannon should show proof of David's affair to validate it as a storyline like the others are questioning Vicki using Brooks' cancer as a storyline and needing to validate it.  It's a stretch, but I'm sticking to it.  Lol!

I don't think there's a fourth wall comparison to be made.

Shannon's "proof" was David admitting the affair on TV.

Did anyone else notice on WWHL that both Vicki and Andy didn't know how to spell "pastor." When Andy brought up Tamra's mispronunciation, Vicki spelled it "paster" and Andy didn't correct her.

• Love 15

Meghan did the worst thing a PI could do.

She cherry picked, and outright invented evidence, to fit her so called theory.

A real fact finder would analyze the evidence, then formulate a theory.

Evidence does not originate from psychics.

----

Actually, she came up with a very good reason why Brooks has cancer again.   No job, cannot work aka doesn't want to work because he uses dimwit women instead for cash, room and board. Can't pay child support if you have a serious disease. Off the hook.

He told his last girlfriend he had cancer. Then when that didn't work, he deserted her and his newborn baby.

He told Brianna he had pancreatic cancer to try and con her into liking him via feeling sorry for him.

• Love 24

Well, this IV lie definitely tipped the scale for me in the direction of Brooks is lying about having cancer and Vicki was in on it.  The reason I believe Vicki is in on it is not only the IV lie (because if Brooks really has cancer, why this lie?), but she also actually said she went to some of Brooks' chemo treatments but not his doctor appointments.  They are both despicable pigs and they had better pray for forgiveness and apologize to all of those who are battling cancer for real.  I now know how Meghan feels knowing that Brooks and Vicki are pretending he has cancer for a storyline while poor LeeAnn fought for her life and lost to cancer at the same time.  I don't see how they can look at themselves in the mirror daily. 

Excellent post.....and may I add that not once did Vicki ever say, I saw the mark on his arm or hand where the chemo line went in. Why? Because there were never a mark or bruise to be seen. 

Well, this IV lie definitely tipped the scale for me in the direction of Brooks is lying about having cancer and Vicki was in on it.  The reason I believe Vicki is in on it is not only the IV lie (because if Brooks really has cancer, why this lie?), but she also actually said she went to some of Brooks' chemo treatments but not his doctor appointments.  They are both despicable pigs and they had better pray for forgiveness and apologize to all of those who are battling cancer for real.  I now know how Meghan feels knowing that Brooks and Vicki are pretending he has cancer for a storyline while poor LeeAnn fought for her life and lost to cancer at the same time.  I don't see how they can look at themselves in the mirror daily. 

Excellent post.....and may I add that not once did Vicki ever say, I saw the mark on his arm or hand where the chemo line went in. Why? Because there were never a mark or bruise to be seen. 

• Love 7

Pretty sure if this cancer thing is a lie, then Vicki's business will go down the drain.  An insurance business where the owner is caught lying?  Good luck with that.  I must say, Brooks must have a big cock or be one hell of a lover for someone like Vicki to stand by this "apparent" lie.

Edited by lovebug1975
  • Love 10

So had Vicki taken time either collectively or individually to sit down with Heather or Shannon to review what their concerns were she may have made some smarter decisions regarding Brooks.  Tamra was relishing too much in the shit stirring to try and reach any true resolve.  I guess all the phone calls and texts in the world don't mean a thing when you get a nasty call from Brooks.  I can see why she didn't want to talk to Vicki. 

• Love 9

Over the years, there have been low blows, but the comment by Billy's girlfriend, a great big nobody, was way below the belt. Vicki and the cancer story, IMHO, was nothing more than a bunch of scripted bullshit written up bu Andy and the Bravo idiots, and we were the gullible ones.

When Vicki said " those women don't deserve me" I nearly lost it. Yeah, Vicki, these women don't deserve an overinflated ego, pain in the ass, non-friend. Plus, Vicki, you look like a badly stuffed sausage in that white dress.

And since when did Vicki find Jesus? She now only wants to be with people who love Jesus? Give me a freaking break. She's found Jesus like I found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Love 18

Actually, she came up with a very good reason why Brooks has cancer again. No job, cannot work aka doesn't want to work because he uses dimwit women instead for cash, room and board. Can't pay child support if you have a serious disease. Off the hook.

He told his last girlfriend he had cancer. Then when that didn't work, he deserted her and his newborn baby.

He told Brianna he had pancreatic cancer to try and con her into liking him via feeling sorry for him.

Meghan came up with those reasons after she decided what's his name was faking his diagnosis. That only supports my point.

I will not believe anything originating from Tamra, including this specious storyline.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 3

Pretty sure if this cancer thing is a lie, then Vicki's business will go down the drain.  An insurance business where the owner is caught lying?  Good luck with that.  I must say, Brooks must have a big cock or be one hell of a lover for someone like Vicki to stand by this "apparent" lie.

Vicki is already spewing her excuse, "If Brooks lied, what does that have to do with her"! She will try to spin it that she was also lied to/duped by him and a victim, as always a victim. Sadly the other HWs, with maybe the exception of Shannon, will allow her to get away with it.

• Love 11

Meghan came up with those reasons after she decided what's his name was faking his diagnosis. That only supports my point.

I will not believe anything originating from Tamra, including this specious storyline.

----

Yes, this does/doesn't he story started with Eddie/Tamra ON camera but it appears that Vicki was already spreading lies before filming began if Shannon and or Briana are to be believed. This IV/Terry story happened before filming, directly after his first chemo treatment in October last year. They didn't start filming until Jan. this year.

• Love 6

My question on the IV thing is, why hasn't it been mentioned before tonight?  Why wouldn't Heather have brought it up during any of the previous pow wows she's had with Shannon/Meghan/Tamra when gossiping about Brook's cancer?  And she did make it seem like some gossip that she heard and not anything Vicki actually said to anyone.  And I think Vicki really did seem not to know what Heather was talking about.  I highly doubt she would invent such a provable lie.  And why would Heather not confront Vicki on this so called lie the moment she heard about it?  And also, it doesn't make since what Shannon said about Briana telling her the same IV story, but she ended the statement with, "and I've never had a conversation with Briana in my life".  I was like, "Huh?!"  I think Shannon is lying about Briana saying that Vicki told her the IV story.  I think she's pissed and she's trying her hardest to make Vicki look like a liar.

I think editing often confuses the issues.  Shannon said Vicki told her the same thing she (Vicki) told Briana.  Shannon and Briana didn't meet and discuss it.  I think Vicki told both Shannon and Briana at different times but they just put it all together tonight.  Or something like that :)

• Love 9

Yes, this does/doesn't he story started with Eddie/Tamra ON camera but it appears that Vicki was already spreading lies before filming began if Shannon and or Briana are to be believed. This IV/Terry story happened before filming, directly after his first chemo treatment in October last year. They didn't start filming until Jan. this year.

Neither the IV story, or what Shannon said make any sense to me.

Furthermore, I have yet to see any credible evidence Vicki lied about what's his name and his diagnosis.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 2
Well, Shannon must be a saint because I would have slapped that Rhonda for trying to call me out on something like that in front of everybody. And I'm not a violent person, but that right there would have tested my patience big time. And had this been some other reality show, the fall out would have been entirely different from Shannon just walking away stating, "that BITCH, Rhonda..

This cracked me up. I made my husband watch this with me tonight, and I went into the kitchen during the Shannon/ Rhonda exchange (I was still listening) and my husband said something about people were going to fight. "Shannon's going to hit someone!" I was like, What??? He told me to get back asap so I could watch the fight. haha, omg, so funny. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 14

From what I recall, it hasn't been Vicki pushing this storyline all season.  And after the episode where her mom died, I only remember her mentioning it once or twice.  These women have been piling on her all season.  So even though I'm sure Brooks is lying, they still come off looking worse.

Basically any argument that Heather is involved in - the side she is on is the wrong one.  That's the one consistency for me in watching the show.

Shannon looked like an idiot freaking out that Ronda knew about her affair.  We've all known about the affair since last year - you just confirmed it this year.  Shannon is a messy, pathetic woman.

Vicki is a messy, pathetic woman also.

Fire Meghan and try again with another one, Andy.

• Love 12

Yeah, tonight's episode convinced me Brooks is lying and Vicki is in on it. I don't think Shannon was lying about the Terry story. And if Vicki is lying on Brooks' behalf, she knows the truth. She probably thought if the world thought Brooks had cancer, they'd like him.

Plus, Vicki's reaction about the imaging place was bizarre. She was all "oh okay well I wasn't there." Who says that? She knows they are close to getting proof he is cancer free and wants to dissociate herself from the whole thing IMO. Plus she started insulting Brianna - yeah she knows the truth.

I do love when they say one another's last name though - Vicki said Shannon Beador several times in a row. Ha!

Man, Meghan is thirsty. She is just as much as a shitstirrer as Tamra except brighter.

Lol @ Vicki comparing herself to Jesus on a cross. Don't ever change Vicki!

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 14

So Vicki is still upset the season was devoted to her mourning the loss if her mother.  I feel for anyone losing a parent but the fact is no one on the cast had ever met Vicki's mom.  In the three months between her mother's death and the finale, Vicki went back to Chicago twice to be with family and friends, Billy came out twice and she visited Briana and Briana visited her.  Oh and she took a trip to Tahiti to with the cast as an escape. Tonight she is saying no support from the others who all have their husbands and mothers and in a year's time she lost her mother and lover.  No shame in Vicki's game being the neediest person alive.

This season was weird I went from being a fairly staunch supporter of Vicki and her relationship with Brooks.  I felt bad for the medical records until it became obvious that Brooks left his supporters, Shannon and Heather, no other out than to take the bait of doing the unthinkable of suggesting Brooks provide a medical record. He may not be lying about having cancer but I am convinced he has told a few tales about his course of treatment.   

I also think Vicki needs to be put on half time pay.  She refuses to interact in any meaningful way with the rest of the cast and even demanded her daughter not mention Brooks.  She got very old and dried out this season.  She won't even take pictures.  Now it is bring Gretchen back-no, please no hire rich and independent not starving reality stars.

• Love 19

So Vicki is still upset the season was devoted to her mourning the loss if her mother. I feel for anyone losing a parent but the fact is no one on the cast had ever met Vicki's mom. In the three months between her mother's death and the finale, Vicki went back to Chicago twice to be with family and friends, Billy came out twice and she visited Briana and Briana visited her. Oh and she took a trip to Tahiti to with the cast as an escape. Tonight she is saying no support from the others who all have their husbands and mothers and in a year's time she lost her mother and lover. No shame in Vicki's game being the neediest person alive.

This season was weird I went from being a fairly staunch supporter of Vicki and her relationship with Brooks. I felt bad for the medical records until it became obvious that Brooks left his supporters, Shannon and Heather, no other out than to take the bait of doing the unthinkable of suggesting Brooks provide a medical record. He may not be lying about having cancer but I am convinced he has told a few tales about his course of treatment.

I also think Vicki needs to be put on half time pay. She refuses to interact in any meaningful way with the rest of the cast and even demanded her daughter not mention Brooks. She got very old and dried out this season. She won't even take pictures. Now it is bring Gretchen back-no, please no hire rich and independent not starving reality stars.

I can't blame Vicki for not wanting to interact w/ those women. She was very defensive this season (more so than her default defensiveness). She had good reason to feel defensive. She was piled on.

I never really liked Vicki. She started to grow on me a little last season.

Now, I just feel sorry for her. No one deserves to be treated the way she has been treated.

• Love 1

Funny things I noticed on my re-watch...

* Crusader Meghan ready to leap into action at the mention of the word "cancer"

* Per Tamra, you can't argue with a pastor. It's illegal and you'll go to hell!

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 7

This season was weird I went from being a fairly staunch supporter of Vicki and her relationship with Brooks. I felt bad for the medical records until it became obvious that Brooks left his supporters, Shannon and Heather, no other out than to take the bait of doing the unthinkable of suggesting Brooks provide a medical record. He may not be lying about having cancer but I am convinced he has told a few tales about his course of treatment.

Yep I'm right there with you. The moment Brooks tried to convince everyone is when I started thinking something was off.

I don't blame the other women for being skeptical.

• Love 12