Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Linny said:

Yeesh, an hour of confusing Nelle flashbacks, Jason mopping, Carly doing arts and crafts, Gidget and Moondoggie Anna and Finn planning an adventure...it's episodes like this that make it hard for me to justify watching GH. We're stuck in a tired state of tedium where it's hard to muster up enthusiasm for anything. 

Well at least tomorrow is dead weight DZ's last day. So some improvement!

• Love 1

Is Jason married to Carly? Cause her actual husband doesn't seem to give two shits. I can hear Sonny now as he rubs his chin, "yeahhh...uhhh....ya know....they got her on the uhhh.....puzzles...and uhhh....they're giving her lanyards....making bracelets....but Carly's gonna be Carly, ya know. What can I do??? Now dad, focus. Where.... did you stash this body?" Only this show can take the big return and mystery of Jason Morgan and stall it by making him an undercover custodian because Carly can't not fuck up for two minutes. Is this for real? 

I guess love in the afternoon has been reduced to Nelle/Chase and Anna/Finn. At this rate I won't be surprised if they go full on Jarly. In which case, there's not enough pepto bismol in the world. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, nilyank said:

So Monday would have been the last Sonny and Dante scenes?

Yes, unless they're slipped in somehow tomorrow. I suppose he might be on Thursday or Friday but I doubt it.

16 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Is he going to have any final scenes with his wife or his children? His work colleagues or his mother?

5 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Is he going to have any final scenes with his wife or his children? His work colleagues or his mother?

I think the most recent scenes with Lulu were the last ones. Which I am okay with. They were decent scenes. Don't think he is having any scenes with Olivia.

4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Are they going to recast? And this sucks on so many levels.

I don't think they even know themselves. I suppose if they don't Lulu will get dumped via letter or one sided phone conversation.

44 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

oh WOW!!! I was away so just getting caught up on the news.  Hopefully some of my fantasies will come true ……..DZ in a lead role with Tatiana Maslany...filmed in Toronto....throw in some Max Gail and I will be in heaven.

Today the dramatic music with the memory flashbacks...OMG OTT. Chase's dramatic starring off into space...gag...Please save me DZ, come home to Canada  !

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Wait, what? I shouldn't be shocked that they're not giving Dante a proper exit. If only he looked like Ryan Paevey!

I'm not complaining that they don't seem to be killing him off, so far. Plus, I don't think FV killed off Nathan cause he liked the guy so much; it was to give KSt, MS and KG emmy reels. Who would be the primary criers if they killed Dante off? Lulu, Olivia, and Sonny, and FV only likes one of them.

I think it's ridiculous they couldn't give him some last scenes with more people though.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

So Monday would have been the last Sonny and Dante scenes?

55 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Yeah, Dante goes over to England in an officer exchange, and, when he comes back, ....

Peter_Capaldi_cost_2803858b.jpg

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I'm not complaining that they don't seem to be killing him off, so far. Plus, I don't think FV killed off Nathan cause he liked the guy so much; it was to give KSt, MS and KG emmy reels. Who would be the primary criers if they killed Dante off? Lulu, Olivia, and Sonny, and FV only likes one of them.

I think it's ridiculous they couldn't give him some last scenes with more people though.

Maybe Uncle Frank is displeased??? 

Honestly, I think Ryan had the better cast to mourn him - KSt, MS, KG and Dom himself. (Even though he didn't have a lot of material, Dom really sold what he did have in that short story.)   So, for me, it wasn't even about who Frank likes or doesn't like.  It was simply who would bring the better performances to the screen.  

As well, I think it's more effective to have written that really good standalone funeral episode honoring the passing of a cop for Nathan than Dante because of the long-standing emphasis on GH of Sonny's mob world over the PCPD.  Sure, not all of Nathan's mourners have been law-abiding citizens, but their presence hasn't dominated the PCPD for so many years.  Hey, I was grateful Sonny was no where to be seen at that service.  

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Aurora2 said:

Maybe Uncle Frank is displeased??? 

Honestly, I think Ryan had the better cast to mourn him - KSt, MS, KG and Dom himself. (Even though he didn't have a lot of material, Dom really sold what he did have in that short story.)   So, for me, it wasn't even about who Frank likes or doesn't like.  It was simply who would bring the better performances to the screen.  

Yeah, but I don't think that's what it was about for FV. 

• Love 1

Nelle was certainly lucky that Chase was so smitten that he didn't notice that Nelle had dropped her doe-eye grieving near widow act to sudden't become a sex kitten vixen.  The sudden confidence, sultriness, and boldness should have struck Chase as odd since she apparently lured him there claiming she was still being hounded by Zach's family. 

Nelle really isn't that good a con artist.  She cannot jus play a winning hand.  it worked with Chase (who as apparently thinking with the wrong head at that point).  But it failed with Michael. 

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Are they going to recast?

I'm thinking Dante's going to go undercover, maybe to try and find Peter and when he comes back, he'll have a different face.  Probably some pretty model type.  

1 hour ago, Blackie said:

Chase's dramatic starring off into space..

The first time fine, but the eleventy eleven time, was a bit much.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

If only he looked like Ryan Paevey!

2 minutes ago, Perkie said:

he'll have a different face.  Probably some pretty model type.  

Heh some of us liked DZ, like A LOT!!  To me he was real looking, ok maybe too many tats, but I don't always need pretty model guy.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Heh some of us liked DZ, like A LOT!!

I adore DZ and I'm sad he never got a decent story so much that he left.  I'm saying, I doubt they'll find someone with talent to replace him.  

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I adore DZ and I'm sad he never got a decent story so much that he left.  I'm saying, I doubt they'll find someone with talent to replace him.  

I like DZ too. When he came into Sonny's yesterday for likely the last time I was like aww man! This is a bummer! What a waste. I'm with you, I bet they recast with a pretty model type that has all the acting chops and appeal of a plank of wood. And THEN he'll get a front burner story. Because, of course. 

• Love 4

My bad.....it was keys yesterday that Stella found on the "ground"  I was so pissed off about her saying she found it on the ground that I didn't even think about the flash drive!  lol   Sorry!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, RachelKM said:

Nelle was certainly lucky that Chase was so smitten that he didn't notice that Nelle had dropped her doe-eye grieving near widow act to sudden't become a sex kitten vixen. 

Men are such easy marks, aren't they? 

6 hours ago, ulkis said:

Gidget and Moondoggie Anna and Finn

Oh, the memories that pair evokes!  So, yeah, maybe Anna and Finn should go to Malibu and catch a wave.

(edited)

The only thing I found interesting in today's show is the scene where Chase and Nelle connect in Florida, told from each of their perspectives:  when Nelle told Michael about it she was a doe-eyed innocent; when Chase remembers it she was an aggressive harlot.

I wanted to like Alexis' scenes but they were ruined because she was talking to Sam who is as biased as Carson and Jason are. She has no business to speak to Alexis about the men in her life, as up in Jason's ass as she is. (The show isn't even trying to do a soapy triangle of Jason/Sam/Drew, it's Jasam all the way.)

The less said about Anna and Finn the better. Why is Kevin treating Carly in the middle of the rec room?  What happened to patient confidentiality?

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2

Did Nurse Ratchet actually tried to reprimand Kevin for changing Carly's dosage? When he is the only one of the two who could prescribe medication and more importantly does not work for her.

They keep doing those weird shifts where Kevin in a suit is at GH but then later at Ferncliff he is wearing a white coat. Maybe he is not Ryan, but that actually would be a surprise on this show. And if Ryan managed to fake Georgie's death years ago, even better.

Finally, Kevin if you insist on treating Franco, you should at least get paid for it. 

• Love 5

The only thing interesting was Janelle's appearing and disappearing hair band. 

The sight of ME's chest makes me miss RP.  Put a shirt on, please.

Thanks for ruining Chase, show.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Did Nurse Ratchet actually tried to reprimand Kevin for changing Carly's dosage? When he is the only one of the two who could prescribe medication and more importantly does not work for her.

She told Kevin that he changed the medication for Carly without consulting her and then left the hospital leaving her to clean up the pieces, implying that Carly goes crazy without that massive amount of anti-psychotic medication.

It's true that a good psychiatrist consults the nurses to see how a patient is doing after a medication change.   And Kevin giving Franco free sessions as a wedding present is one of the cheapest things I've ever heard. It's also a bad therapist message to send Franco, that Kevin thinks he's so screwed up he's wiling to work for free on him. That's two strikes against Kevin this episode.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, CharethCutestory said:

I guess love in the afternoon has been reduced to Nelle/Chase and Anna/Finn. At this rate I won't be surprised if they go full on Jarly. In which case, there's not enough pepto bismol in the world. 

I’m sure this will be an unpopular opinion, but I think a Jason/Carly affair would actually breathe new life into that quartet. Jasam is beyond played out, and Carson has been doing the same dance for so long they’ve worn holes in the floor.  I used to love the character of Carly before she became a caricature of herself, and I even liked Jason once upon a time... and I think that, if written properly, this pairing could bring out the long-forgotten qualities that once made both of them interesting, while creating some very soapy repercussions. At least it would be something different to do with characters who, like them or not, aren’t going anywhere. 

OK, please give me a second to duck before everyone starts throwing things at me.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, ulkis said:

It's not that I think Dante should be killed off, but I at least wanted some type of fireworks/drama/tears SOMETHING. Not a one-day-you-see-him, next-day-he's-gone type shit.

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

The show isn't even trying to do a soapy triangle of Jason/Sam/Drew

This continues to grate so much that I've been yearning for what used to be that generic soap tripe where there was an explosion and the woman runs to one man over the other. How did GH become so anti-soap!?!!?!? And not only that, but repetitive. Instead of Jason fighting for his OWN LOVE he's fighting for Carly. Round 1827288283828. 

9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

this pairing could bring out the long-forgotten qualities that once made both of them interesting,

I'm genuinely asking....what are those qualities?

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

It's not that I think Dante should be killed off, but I at least wanted some type of fireworks/drama/tears SOMETHING. Not a one-day-you-see-him, next-day-he's-gone type shit.

Definitely. I just meant, if I had to choose. But they had the set up on screen for Dante to leave Lulu, so I don't know why they didn't take it. 

Sam isn't talking about either man. This is just bizarre writing.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Instead of Jason fighting for his OWN LOVE he's fighting for Carly. Round 1827288283828.

It tells us which characters the show considers important.  Sam gets handed to Jason on a silver platter and an insta-divorce (Drew fights for her not at all) so that Jason will be free to save Carly from the Evil Nurse. Has Jason weighed in at all about Sam working as a PI with Curtis?  Or mentioned Danny lately?  He's certainly talked endlessly about Carly and her troubles.

The promotion when SBu came back was pictures of him with MB and LW.  They're the ones who count.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

. Has Jason weighed in at all about Sam working as a PI with Curtis? 

She told him and he asked her if she was okay with Curtis' name being before hers.

1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

This continues to grate so much that I've been yearning for what used to be that generic soap tripe where there was an explosion and the woman runs to one man over the other. How did GH become so anti-soap!?!!?!? And not only that, but repetitive. Instead of Jason fighting for his OWN LOVE he's fighting for Carly. Round 1827288283828. 

How has there been no real drama whatsoever to Jason returning from the dead after being held in Russia for five years??!! Sam STILL acts as though she couldn't have cared less that he returned, even though she apparently left Drew and divorced him for no real reason and hasn't talked to him in months, Jason went right back into the lifestyle that got him killed without a thought to those that he left behind, and he isn't showing any real interest in getting to know his children, or that the mother of one of his children is marrying the man that sexually assaulted his ex-wife/current sister-in-law. The only thing Jason cares about these days is getting Carly out of lock-up. 

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I’m genuinely asking....what are those qualities?

LOL.. don’t get me wrong, I understand the current hate.  But the Carly I remember had a softer side. She was vulnerable, and you could still see the insecurity behind the posturing. She made mistakes, but her intentions often seemed more misguided than selfish. She just had so much more complexity in the past, but over time, all the nuance has washed away.

Same with Jason. Before he settled into his current impassive enforcer persona, he was briefly a multifaceted character capable of genuine emotion and self-awareness.  I probably liked both of them best around the time when they first met, and it’s most likely this nostalgia that is leading me to wonder if a re-pairing could restore them to their better selves. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ciarra said:

The only thing interesting was Janelle's appearing and disappearing hair band. 

The sight of ME's chest makes me miss RP.  Put a shirt on, please.

Thanks for ruining Chase, show.

Yes! I was enjoying the character and then they go have him with skeevy Nelle which will no doubt end with Sonny going off on him and being "right" at least as far as the writers are concerned. 

5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

and it’s most likely this nostalgia that is leading me to wonder if a re-pairing could restore them to their better selves. 

The problem though is that when they first met it was Steve and Sarah, not Steve and Laura.  I don't know that Jason and Carly would have the same impact with a different actress.  

5 hours ago, LexieLily said:

The only thing Jason cares about these days is getting Carly out of lock-up. 

when they first started the Carly and Sonny are the matriarch/patriarchs of the show a few years ago, after Ron was fired, I figured they were end game and that nothing was going to tarnish their relationship or break them up.  but now I'm beginning to wonder if were going to get a Carly/Jason pairing instead.  They clearly aren't interestd in JaSam since they haven't had much by way of storlyine or even scenes together.  They are clearly showing cracks in the Corinthos marriage that Sonny went along with Diane's plan despite Carly's worried about it.  And they are clearly showing us that Jason beleives every word that Carly is saying regaring Nelle's gaslighting despite barely knowing Nelle and having zero evidence or proof.  

I don't understand the Michael character, at all.  So now he's Nelle's protector again, storming over to the PCPD and confronting Chase about "stalking" her?  Shut up, Michael.

Also, wow, I wonder what will happen when Kevin exposes Jason at Ferncliffe?  Oh, wait, Kevin WON'T expose him.  Nevermind.  

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I don't understand the Michael character, at all.  So now he's Nelle's protector again, storming over to the PCPD and confronting Chase about "stalking" her?  Shut up, Michael

Oh, man, right? Isn’t Michael supposed to be suspicious of Nelle? WTF?

• Love 5
7 hours ago, LexieLily said:

How has there been no real drama whatsoever to Jason returning from the dead after being held in Russia for five years??!! Sam STILL acts as though she couldn't have cared less that he returned, even though she apparently left Drew and divorced him for no real reason and hasn't talked to him in months, Jason went right back into the lifestyle that got him killed without a thought to those that he left behind, and he isn't showing any real interest in getting to know his children, or that the mother of one of his children is marrying the man that sexually assaulted his ex-wife/current sister-in-law. The only thing Jason cares about these days is getting Carly out of lock-up. 

It's obvious that the writers broke Sam and Drew up to appease the Steve Burton/Jason and Sam fandom yet with no real plans it seems to actually go full speed ahead with the pairing. What the reason for that is, who the hell knows but it's essentially made what could have been a well constructed soap opera triangle, a complete nonexistent dud. There is little to no chemistry between Burton and Monaco anymore and they and the writers aren't even trying to generate any with the virtually nonexistent intimacy that exists between the characters. And they've shuttled Drew off out of Sam's orbit to where it's like they were never together and don't actually still share a kid. The whole thing is just plain weird and why you do wonder what the hell is going on behind the scenes of this show because I cannot believe this is all just down to the writing. Because if so, wow. I knew things were bad but this is just on another level. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Sonny and Carly get blissfully married, then there are cracks in the relationship, and the problems, and then they get back together again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I think the reason SBu's Jason and Carly will never get together is because SBu doesn't want to do romantic scenes and for some reason I can't fathom, this show lets MB, SBu and (earlier( Tony Geary call the shots.

23 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, wow, I wonder what will happen when Kevin exposes Jason at Ferncliffe?  Oh, wait, Kevin WON'T expose him.  Nevermind.  

Why is Jason at Ferncliffe anyway? If he breaks Carly out, she'll have to be on the run for the rest of her life.  Shouldn't he be trying to get information to get her legally released?  It's not like when Michael was in prison, she's a grown woman and Jason doesn't have to physically protect her from being attacked. Having Jason work at Ferncliffe just stalls getting Carly out.

It would also be good to have some sort of explanation why Nurse Ratchett is so Ratchetty-y towards Carly.  Did Carly blight her life at some earlier time?

Just as they threw away the Jason/Sam/Drew soapy triangle, they're throwing away the Ferncliffe story for some reason. Kevin should be conflicted when he sees Jason -- on the one hand he knows Jason is there for Carly and everyone on this show has to end up supporting the mob, and on the other Carly is there because the judge ordered her there and he knows she needs psychiatric help.  Then he and Jason should have a heated discussion in a corridor about Carly and what would be best to do for her.  (I bet they're not going to though, that would require SBu to show some energy and he's the laziest actor I've ever seen.)

ETA:

It's obvious that the writers broke Sam and Drew up to appease the Steve Burton/Jason and Sam fandom

I agree about the SBu fans. But a question for the Sam fans here: Are you happy with this?  Even for those who are JaSam fans, wouldn't it be better for Jason and Sam to have to fight for each other?

Edited by statsgirl
37 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I don't understand the Michael character, at all.  So now he's Nelle's protector again, storming over to the PCPD and confronting Chase about "stalking" her?  Shut up, Michael.

Michael is a total disappointment. Part of it is just CD's style and IMO lack of appeal but more than anything its the dismal way they write him and all characters in that age range. They've made this essential soap group virtually non existent. When I first started watching in the mid 90s the 20s-30s crew was on fire and there was so much drama. They had successfully succeeded the Luke and Laura era. You had the Sonny/Brenda/Jax stuff and Robin, Jason, Liz, Lucky, etc. A huge roster of actors in their prime in riveting stories that carried them a long time. Also, they were characters connected to the beloved families that began the show. Now, cut to 20-25 years later and its still the same crew. Let's just say the bloom is long off the rose. We should still see all these characters, I want to know what happens with them but there's no balance at all. Michael should be the Jason Morgan of his day and he's....not. 

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I agree about the SBu fans. But a question for the Sam fans here: Are you happy with this?  Even for those who are JaSam fans, wouldn't it be better for Jason and Sam to have to fight for each other?

I'm not an SBu fan, so I can't speak to that. I used to be a JaSam farn, but I hopped off that bandwagon before SBu left the show. I'm not even a Jason fan, but I thought FV and RC did a trash job on the character to have Sam and McBain interact more. Didn't his ass deliver Dany? The whole thing was too much.

So I'm not a fan of the writers pulling the same stunts with Drew, trashing his character with some ridiculous ideas about him being controlling (wait, what?) or saying that Sam didn't want to buy into Aurora and that she was just doing it for him and for the kids. Sam was ready to pack her bags and leave PC to get away from a life she did not want. 

If would have been one thing if they had Sam and Drew end their relationship when Jason returned to PC. Taking a step back then would have made more sense than having Sam insist on remarrying Drew again to prove some point. 

But hey, I guess Drew came out smelling like a rose in all this. He is caring, compassionate and seems to love being a father. Meanwhile, Jason is posing as a janitor because his BFF needs to be hand held and cannot be trusted on her own. It's like Carly is Jason's teenage daughter or something.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I'm hoping that this is a misdirection by the writers and that was intentionally what they showed us as the end of one day but today it will come out that Michael is hoping that Chase will be of some use in showing that Nelle is coo coo bananas.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Carly is there because the judge ordered her there and he knows she needs psychiatric help. 

Everyone in PC needs psychiatric help, but in this story, it's been made very clear Nelle is gaslighting Carly. Carly pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity because she thought she'd  end up in cushy Rose Lawn, not scary Ferncliffe. It was a strategy to avoid going to Pentonville.

• Love 2

I wonder if Nurse Ratched gets Kevin's access to Ferncliffe or just Carly revoked somehow. Because as long as he's there looking out, and actually able to hands on help her, what's the point of mop and bucket Jason? He spotted Jason after five whole minutes. If he keeps the secret he's putting his entire career on the line for these fools which means, he's going to keep the secret. I completely believe the writers write "paycheck to paycheck" in that they have no long term plans ever but go scene by scene by the seat of their pants. The only way I see this whole thing panning out with some logic is if Ferncliffe gets exposed and shut down/put under new control. They can even have Dante and the PCPD fudge the thing as an undercover op to expose the place and they "enlisted" Jason. I actually take it back that the writers have no plan. They are certain of one thing always, Jason, Sonny, and Carly remain the heroes. 

(edited)
10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

LOL.. don’t get me wrong, I understand the current hate.  But the Carly I remember had a softer side. She was vulnerable, and you could still see the insecurity behind the posturing. She made mistakes, but her intentions often seemed more misguided than selfish. She just had so much more complexity in the past, but over time, all the nuance has washed away.

Same with Jason. Before he settled into his current impassive enforcer persona, he was briefly a multifaceted character capable of genuine emotion and self-awareness.  I probably liked both of them best around the time when they first met, and it’s most likely this nostalgia that is leading me to wonder if a re-pairing could restore them to their better selves. 

I think where we ultimately disagree is that even back then, Jason and Carly weren't the ones who made each other better, IMO. It was Carly who had a hand in Jason moving from emotional and vulnerable to a selfish, controlling, delusional liar. Much like herself. Any nuance that Carly had was also due more to Sarah Brown's performance as opposed to the writing. On paper, she was very much like the Nelle character we see today, some would argue even worse, as she was nasty in an inhumane way, as evidenced by the way she would talk about Robin's HIV. 

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 4
(edited)

IMO Carly back in the day was far worse than this milquetoast Nelle.  She actually slept with Tony and stole him from Bobbie as opposed to Nelle just pretending to sleep with Sonny.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Everyone in PC needs psychiatric help, but in this story, it's been made very clear Nelle is gaslighting Carly. Carly pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity because she thought she'd  end up in cushy Rose Lawn, not scary Ferncliffe. It was a strategy to avoid going to Pentonville.

We the audience know that Nelle has been gaslighting Carly but Kevin doesn't nor does he know that the plead was just a ruse.  As far as Kevin knows, Carly really is having hallucinations and legitimately pleaded not guilty because she feels that she really is insane.

1 hour ago, CharethCutestory said:

Because as long as he's there looking out, and actually able to hands on help her, what's the point of mop and bucket Jason? H

What's the point of mop and bucket Jason at all? He can't break Carly out of Ferncliffe without her being on the run for the rest of her life. He'd be of better help to her proving that Nelle tricked her and she shouldn't be in there at all.

I'm not buying that Carly is so vulnerable and delicate that she'll get hurt in Ferncliffe without Jason there to protect her.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 3

How sadly fitting for the current state of this show that Dante's last scenes are of him with Chase and Michael and all of them talking about Nelle.

Spinelli is supposed to be a super-special computer sleuth, why hasn't anyone thought of spyware on Nelle's work/home computer to track all these purchases that she is making?

• Love 5
(edited)
15 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

How sadly fitting for the current state of this show that Dante's last scenes are of him with Chase and Michael and all of them talking about Nelle.

Spinelli is supposed to be a super-special computer sleuth, why hasn't anyone thought of spyware on Nelle's work/home computer to track all these purchases that she is making?

Because Spenelli and everyone else in this has been dumbed down to vegetable status to facilitate Nelle's continued victories.  I appreciated Jason berating himself and saying Nelle was the obvious suspect... but that's the issue.  She is the obvious suspect and NO ONE gave it any thought. 

And now Spinelli is walking Michael though physical access to Nelle's computer like a AOL Customer Service rep.  The stuff they've done is so basic I'm surprised we didn't hear Spin ask Michael if he tried turning the computer off and then turning it back on again. The man hacked into military records for a Navy SEAL not 6 months ago, but suddenly he can't get into or track Nelle's personal laptop? At this point, Michael should just take the computer to the PC's fictional version of the Apple Store Genius bar.  He might get further.  (Hahaha.. PC and Apple.... didn't mean to do that)

Edited by RachelKM
  • Love 6
(edited)

Carly to Jason "Thank god you have experience as a janitor".  Yeah, that's what he's good at.  At least she knows it's Kevin who is going to keep her off the drugs, not Jason. But why is everyone acting like Kevin has no power?  A nurse can't get rid of a psychiatrist. It's ridiculous. And it shouldn't be Carly's call. Jason acts like she's a child.

Is Dante just going to disappear now?

Kim and Julian were more fun before they started sleeping together.  So were Anna and Finn. What is it about this show?

Oscar's and Joss' attitudes toward Julian just makes me want to smack them and keep smacking.

23 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Michael tried to put something on her laptop so Spinelli could get access about a month ago but as usual he screwed it up. I guess it's the right time now.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 4