Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The relationship with Carly has always been more weighted on Carly's side, though. I think if he had to choose between her and Sonny, it would be Sonny, no question. They'll never have that happen, sadly. It could be awesomely soapy.

He chose Sonny after Carly got shot in the head and moved in with Alcazar; he was actively keeping her away from her children because of Sonny 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

Popping in to say how much I LOVED the Jason/Sonny/Carly scenes yesterday. Love the use of history in those scenes. Such a deep friendship with those three. I love it.

Laura looked pretty and loved seeing Lulu as her little cheerleader.

The Grava/Julexis/Curtis xmas was a snoozer IMO. Griffin continues to have zero personality. Julian continues to be a creep. And Alexis continues to be weak AF.

The Friz scenes. CRINGE. OMG that product placement - Roger + ham. Ughhhh glad it was just one day. Too bad Cam and Aidan had to be locked in the attic on Xmas.

9 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The relationship with Carly has always been more weighted on Carly's side, though. I think if he had to choose between her and Sonny, it would be Sonny, no question. They'll never have that happen, sadly. It could be awesomely soapy.

He chose Sonny after Carly got shot in the head and moved in with Alcazar he was actively keeping her away from her children because of Sonny 

That was more because Alcazar was an enemy of Sonny's, though, and it was about a threat to the business. I'd like to see a conflict between Sonny and Carly that doesn't involve an outsider (or involves someone like Michael) and Jason is forced to choose sides. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I'd like to see a conflict between Sonny and Carly that doesn't involve an outsider (or involves someone like Michael) and Jason is forced to choose sides. 

He would pick Sonny.  When he first came back, he went to Sonny's house first, then Sam's, then to the safehouse to trigger the alarm, knowing that Sonny would show up.  At no time did he try to contact Carly, and she didn't know anything until he came through the skylight.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

For a loooong time, Carly took advantage and exploited Jason's love for Michael for her own gain. Jason pretty much saw her value as "Michael's mother." As much as Sonny/Jason are completely vomit-inducing, their relationship has been a lot more genuine than the former.

• Love 4

The whole AJ thing is extra maddening because there is proof of the truth and the writers and actors know it.  If such a thing as youtube didn't exist than they could have the characters say whatever they want, but it does, and we can go back at any time and see what really happened.  So it just makes viewers angrier than they already are.  

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, Perkie said:

The whole AJ thing is extra maddening because there is proof of the truth and the writers and actors know it.  If such a thing as youtube didn't exist than they could have the characters say whatever they want, but it does, and we can go back at any time and see what really happened.  So it just makes viewers angrier than they already are.  

This.

On the other hand, it's never shocking to me how CarSon/Jason tell their POV. Of course it's going to be biased and they're going to have selective memory. And this would be fine and how humans operate. However, it's not fair to do this while AJ is dead (murdered at the hands of Sonny, no less). I also think Michael should have gotten to hear Robin's side of the story at some point. 

• Love 4

The one sidedness of the whole Jason/AJ/Carly/Sonny story is why I probably have the abnormal hatred over these fictional characters that I do.  It’s also why even though AJ was no saint I will always side with AJ.  I’m contrary like that. The writers can not make wretched people heroes to me.

• Love 19

I just thought of something. Jason is only just returning to Port Charles and looking to reclaim his old life, or whatever it is he's doing. He seems mostly concerned with picking up where he left off in regards to Carly and Sonny. But I understand why he wants to know Danny, the son that was only an infant when he left to go to the docks that night. Danny had to grow up without him. Why the melancholy tragic look of pain when Jake wants nothing to do with him? He wasn't an active participant in raising Jake, by his own choices. Lucky and Liz raised that boy. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

it's never shocking to me how CarSon/Jason tell their POV. Of course it's going to be biased and they're going to have selective memory. And this would be fine and how humans operate.

Yeah, that doesn't really bother me for this reason, either. However:

17 hours ago, ch1 said:

even though AJ was no saint I will always side with AJ

This is me, too. The deck was SO stacked against AJ that for me it made me root for him. It's no fun to watch anyone lose all the forking time. (Except Sonny, but that never happens, sadly.) I didn't expect Sonny and Carly to cut AJ any slack, but the show never did—and still doesn't. He's always worthless, drunk, fat AJ.

4 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Why the melancholy tragic look of pain when Jake wants nothing to do with him? He wasn't an active participant in raising Jake, by his own choices. Lucky and Liz raised that boy. 

It's the outright rejection, I think. Even though Jason wasn't involved in his upbringing, he did still see Jake and play with him when they crossed paths. He bought him toys and stuff. They weren't complete strangers.

I wish we'd gotten a few scenes between Jake first seeing Jason in the park and feeling absolutely safe (which made most of us roll our eyes anyway) and then Jake spitting he never wants to see Jason again. I seriously doubt Elizabeth told him that because Jason is back, Drew is now completely out of his life. TFGH to ignore the emotional meat of a story.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, ch1 said:

The one sidedness of the whole Jason/AJ/Carly/Sonny story is why I probably have the abnormal hatred over these fictional characters that I do.  It’s also why even though AJ was no saint I will always side with AJ.  I’m contrary like that. The writers can not make wretched people heroes to me.

The thing with AJ was that he admitted to his mistakes and tried to become a better man.  AJ did some horrible things like kidnapping Michael and faking his death, however, I do understand why he was so desperate. When AJ returned from the dead he was brutally honest about the things he had done.  For the short time he was able to bond with Michael, he was a good father to him.  It is a shame that they killed him off again.  I would love to see AJ bond with Drew.  

Carly and Sonny has and will never admit that they are 1) murdering sociopaths or 2) sociopaths that live off the blood money of a murderous mobster. They used every underhanded and sleazy trick in the book to destroy AJ.  Their actions were so selfish.  AJ was an alcoholic but he was not an evil or abusive person.  For Michael's sake, they should have laid off of him with the hope that he would get himself together and get sober.    Instead they set out to steal Michael from AJ and the Quartermaine family not for Michael's wellbeing but because they wanted to own Michael outright.  Sonny had always resented the Quartermaines status and wealth and relished the fact that he had stolen something....a baby from AJ, Edward and the rest of the Quartermaines.  Sonny views Michael as his prize.  Carly has always contended that Michael was safer being brought up in the mob than around AJ, even after he took a bullet meant for Sonny and was shot in the head.  

• Love 18
3 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Carly has always contended that Michael was safer being brought up in the mob than around AJ, even after he took a bullet meant for Sonny and was shot in the head.  

Michael was also kidnapped a few times because he's Sonny's son. Yeah, that's been great for Michael.

It's ironic that Michael is where he is today because he's a Q, not a Corinthos.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

This is me, too. The deck was SO stacked against AJ that for me it made me root for him. It's no fun to watch anyone lose all the forking time. (Except Sonny, but that never happens, sadly.) I didn't expect Sonny and Carly to cut AJ any slack, but the show never did—and still doesn't. He's always worthless, drunk, fat AJ.

It's the outright rejection, I think. Even though Jason wasn't involved in his upbringing, he did still see Jake and play with him when they crossed paths. He bought him toys and stuff. They weren't complete strangers.

I wish we'd gotten a few scenes between Jake first seeing Jason in the park and feeling absolutely safe (which made most of us roll our eyes anyway) and then Jake spitting he never wants to see Jason again. I seriously doubt Elizabeth told him that because Jason is back, Drew is now completely out of his life. TFGH to ignore the emotional meat of a story.

I’m not even sure why Michael is asking what happened when he was a baby? When AJ returned five years ago, he told Michael what happened-it’s why for a few GLORIOUS months, that Michael hated That SheBeast and Mooby. Unless the show is now acting as if AJ never came back and had been dead all these years? This FAKAKTA show.???

And yes, during the first season of Night Shift, we saw Liz bringing in Jake and Jason was there and got to...look at him, I guess?

• Love 3

Merry Christmas!

When characters return from the dead, they tend to gravitate toward their loved ones and that is what Jason is doing right now.  Jason had regrets after Jake died and that glorious slap from Elizabeth in 2011 is still my all time favorite!  I don't have a problem with Jason having to work to get to know Jake and pull his head out of his ass and grow the fuck up!  Jason knows that Helena kidnapped / faked Jake's death and Lucky abandoned Cam and Aiden at Christmas in 2011.  I am sure CarSon filled Jason in on the fact that Lucky/Luke/Laura are the ones that found Jake on CI.  Lucky dropped Jake off with Elizabeth in 2015 and then turned around and abandoned three boys to look for some stupid BS darkness.  JakeDoeAndrew also dumped Cam and Aiden in 2015 after promising to be in their lives, so if the show has the guts, Jason will have to work extra hard to parent Jake.

Edited by Darklazr
On 12/24/2017 at 3:42 PM, dubbel zout said:

It's ironic that Michael is where he is today because he's a Q, not a Corinthos.

I had to chuckle when Michael asked why he's a Corinthos and not a Quartermaine.  Actually Mikey, by lineage, you're a Q and a Spencer.  With better writers, Michael could have been the most interesting character on the Soap canvas - combining Uncle Luke's love of adventure with Grandpa Edward's business acumen.  He could have been a billionaire adventurer/playboy the way Jax once was when he was introduced.  Instead we're stuck with droopy-face, sad-sack, lol.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

I had to chuckle when Michael asked why he's a Corinthos and not a Quartermaine.  Actually Mikey, by lineage, you're a Q and a Spencer.  With better writers, Michael could have been the most interesting character on the Soap canvas - combining Uncle Luke's love of adventure with Grandpa Edward's business acumen.  He could have been a billionaire adventurer/playboy the way Jax once was when he was introduced.  Instead we're stuck with droopy-face, sad-sack, lol.

Again, I have to ask: WHY is he asking this again/now? He knows his rabid hyena of a mama kept his parentage--that AJ was his father, a sekrit, and that Mooby stole the parental rights. Or is the show now acting as if Sean Kanan didn't return when they all thought Jason had been killed?

• Love 5

Merry Christmas, Happy Boxing Day, Happy Almost New Year, Happy All The Things, but mostly, Happy Snarking because snarking is my favorite (said in Buddy the Elf's voice because the movie has been on nonstop in the TVEye household)

I'm still cranky about the treatment of AJ and I always will be. It just kills me that Slimy Sonny always wins but as long as Carly continues to be denied her ultimate fantasy of a threesome with Sonny and Jason, I'll have to take solace in that. 

I came here to say a bunch of TFGH stuff but it all left my head and I'm probably better off, the more important thing is I wanted to thank you all for making my life more tolerable than it would be without each and every one of you. I know that's not on topic but I don't know where else to say it so everyone would see it. Wishing you all Love, Peace and Joy. And perhaps a miracle, which would include AJ coming back and kicking Sonny's ass. The End.

PS: I know this is the wrong place but how weird it was to turn on a Christmas movie that included Jax, Molly and Felix, I think it was called A Royal Christmas and Jax was a King of a made up country. It was a corny movie but better than TFGH. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

her ultimate fantasy of a threesome with Sonny and Jason

A threesome? LOL. Carly wants Jason and Jason alone. Always has, always will. If he ever gives in and sleep it her again, that's the day I stop watching GH for good.

2 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

I wanted to thank you all for making my life more tolerable than it would be without each and every one of you. I know that's not on topic but I don't know where else to say it so everyone would see it. Wishing you all Love, Peace and Joy.

Ditto to everyone! This forum is terrific!

Edited by dubbel zout
fixed to make point I was trying to make
  • Love 8

Lulu did have Charlotte for Christmas but of course there was no excuse as to why Charlotte and her brother weren't at Laura's wedding.

Valentin looked way too smug and pleased with himself to tell Lulu that Nikolas might have been invovled with rigging the election. Which of course means that Nik wasn't the only one. Weren't Lucy and Duke invovled in the election tampering, too? Presuming that Laura does in fact run for mayor, that could be a good story. Her daughter started the rigged/tampered election story and it comes out that Laura's new husband's ex-wife was one of the perpetrators.

Maxie yanked Valentin's hair to get Cassadine DNA to prove whether or not Victor Cassadine is Nathan's father. Please take this opportunity to prove that Valentin isn't a Cassadine and isn't Charlotte's father.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

I came here to say a bunch of TFGH stuff but it all left my head and I'm probably better off, the more important thing is I wanted to thank you all for making my life more tolerable than it would be without each and every one of you. I know that's not on topic but I don't know where else to say it so everyone would see it. Wishing you all Love, Peace and Joy. And perhaps a miracle, which would include AJ coming back and kicking Sonny's ass. The End.

I know I would not be able to tolerate the sh*tstorm that is GH if I did not have all of you to snark with. :)  This board is SO much more entertaining than the show itself.  I don't think I would still be watching it if not for my snark-buddies. .... and yes!  AJ does need to come back and kick Sonny and Carly's asses. 

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Charlotte and her brother

I had to stop and think who this was, LOL. I don't miss Rocco (or any of the young kids, for that matter), but we should have gotten some explanation why he wasn't at Laura and Kevin's wedding. Say he's getting over a cold, or something innocuous enough that wouldn't require a parent to stay with him.

Lulu's story would be a lot soapier if she didn't find out about Nikolas's possible involvement in the rigged election until she was in too far to cover it up. 

I missed the first scene between Sonny and Drew. Was it supposed to be so defensive on Drew's part?

The Sam/Kim scenes felt redundant. Did Kim tell us anything new about her relationship with Drew? I didn't hear it if she did.

I never cared about Nathan's paternity, and a possible baby doesn't change that. I had to laugh when Maxie yanked out some of Valentin's hair. Why didn't she ask? It's not a secret Victor is (supposedly) Nathan's father. Or ask Alexis. She and Valentin are both Mikkos's children.

Ugh, the Finn/Anna stuff. Stop with this dumb coyness.

• Love 2

Sure the mayoral elections from a town in upstate New York is big time news. I am sure the whole country is waiting the followup to Lulu's story. And why is this Publisher following up on this story. Isn't he supposedly in charge of running a media company who interests should exceed the Port Charles territory. Why is working on this story or giving it more than 2 second of his time.

• Love 2

Tamara Braun needs a haircut.

Look at loving Nina is! Look at how fierce Nina is! This is getting into Carlyssobraveandstrongandloveswithherwholeheart territory.

That Nina/Valentin/Charlotte hug came across as weird, imo.

• Love 9

Maxie DNA tested Charlotte before, back when she was supposed to be Nathan's kid, and those results showed that not only were Charlotte and Nathan not father daughter but they weren't related. What is the point, then, of Maxie trying to DNA test Valentin, if Valentin/Charlotte are both (supposed to be) Cassadines?

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Look at how fierce Nina is!

I legit enjoyed seeing her have Cassandra by the ear. I also think Cassandra should do some due diligence on Nina. You never know when Nina might snap again.

7 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

those results showed that not only were Charlotte and Nathan not father daughter but they weren't related.

Details, details. I wouldn't be surprised if the writers totally forgot about this.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Sure the mayoral elections from a town in upstate New York is big time news. I am sure the whole country is waiting the followup to Lulu's story.

Well one thing GH got right: if an election has been proven to have been tampered with, then the results should be considered invalid.  Real world take note.

• Love 15

Is Lulu an idiot?  Why does she seem like she thinks Valentin, who wasn't even living in the United States in 2014, is involved in this election story?  And so equally intent on acting like Nikolas had nothing to do with it-all evidence, albeit scant, saying otherwise.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Is Lulu an idiot?  Why does she seem like she thinks Valentin, who wasn't even living in the United States in 2014, is involved in this election story?

I heard he controls the weather and wrote the screenplay to Glitter! /Gilmore Girls

Just now, movingtargetgal said:

I loved Drew calling Sonny on the fact that Jason's main purpose in his life is to protect Sonny's business and family.  He also pointed out that Jason's loyalty to Sonny comes at the expense of the safety of Sam and her children. 

Of course Sonny's response to that was basically a giant shrug. It annoyed me and cracked me up that Sonny said Jason never had to ask what to do the way Drew did, as if that were some gigantic character flaw. Ugh, Sonny is such a selfish asshole.

• Love 10

I'm a few episodes behind.  BM had a lovely expression on his face when he knelt and presented Sam with the ring.  And either KeMo misplayed her reaction, or Sam was ambivalent at first.  She looked a little dismayed and torn, and next she's crying, trembling, and demanding he give her the ring.

I was waiting for Jason to tell Joss, weren't you like six when I rolled into the harbor?

Leo has developed SORAS, and will soon be older than poor Cam.

I actually agreed with Ned and the need for a DNA test, and Monica was ridiculously naïve.  I know Ned's concerned for selfish reasons, but Drew cannot even confirm that he's ever met Kim.  No DNA test would be inviting multiple women showing up in town with teenagers.

I thought it was strange that Kim still showed up at the Q's even though Oscar didn't want to go with her.  She must know that she was simply invited because she was Oscar's mum.  It almost gave me the idea that Monica is trying to stir up things with Drew/Kim to free up Sam for Jason.  And inviting Kim without feeling out Sam on the matter was a little insensitive.  I'm sure that wasn't Monica's intention.

Annabelle I was around when Lucky was about thirteen.  Shouldn't it be Annabelle III by now?

I wouldn't think a book on Edward Q. would make Oscar want to be part of the family.  I remember the original nasty Edward before he became a happy Santa Clause.

Sam's old hair!  I miss it.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Annabelle I was around when Lucky was about thirteen.  Shouldn't it be Annabelle III by now?

How many years are there between Annabelles? I don't think there's constantly been a Q dog. The original was Lila's, right? Who does Annabelle II belong to?

• Love 2
13 hours ago, LillyB said:

I loved the fact that Drew told both Sonny and Sam that he will always put Sam first,

Yes and we were also reminded that that is the very reason it was clear that he wasn't the real Jason.  As if the fact that Sam and his children would always come first was actually a bad thing. And yet, I'm sure the writers will have Sam back with Jason probably by January-February. Oh joy. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3
On 12/24/2017 at 7:56 AM, dubbel zout said:

Wasn't the whole stupid Jake on Cassadine islander crap centered around the fact that Jake had to watch Jason/Drew (old school, pre car accident face) be beaten? That he was afraid of the old Jason.

Which makes it crazy that Jake said he felt safe seeing Jason in the park. I get the fear Jake has about Jason. The kid has been abandoned multiple times by guys now. And now the man he happily calls "Dad" turns out not to be the real Jason. 

All Jake has now are promises that Drew will always be there as his Dad. Which should mean jackshit. "Jason"/Drew made the exact same promise to Cam and Aidan a couple of years ago now. I would love for Jake to throw that memory right back at Drew (and Liz). All of Jason's/Drew's promises were pure bs. Nothing changes for Danny as of right now. He still has Daddy Drew full time. He has a baby sister. Jake is left with a man(as his father) who cares more about Sonny and Sonny's empire than he does about his own flesh and blood. Which we all know is true. Drew also got a brand new untroubled new son to hang with. Jake should be extremely insecure about his position in his "family".

So it would be interesting to see Jason have to see his Sonny/mob loyalty have a completely negative effect on a son he claims to at least care about. What if Jake's behavior takes a dark turn? If Jason is told that he needs to step up as a parent and that means he has to be mob free to do that?

10 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Maxie DNA tested Charlotte before, back when she was supposed to be Nathan's kid, and those results showed that not only were Charlotte and Nathan not father daughter but they weren't related. What is the point, then, of Maxie trying to DNA test Valentin, if Valentin/Charlotte are both (supposed to be) Cassadines?

Why doesn't Maxie remember her own testing? Or shouldn't Valentin's DNA be on file? Along with Nik's?(simply due to Spencer's baby napping by CarJax)

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, stlbf said:

Why doesn't Maxie remember her own testing? Or shouldn't Valentin's DNA be on file? Along with Nik's?(simply due to Spencer's baby napping by CarJax)

I don't know if Valentin's is, given his totally on-the-level and not at all suspicious method of delivering his blood to Anna on a handkerchief when he was being tested to determine paternity of Charlotte, but given that Valentin has been shot since then and been at GH, his blood should be on file. 

• Love 3

The thing should be this: there should be plenty of male Cassadine DNA in the GH hospital system. And while it should not be legal, there should be plenty of easy ways for Maxie or Spinelli to run Nathan's sample against any Cassadine DNA.

What I'm hoping for is this: Nathan's dad really was Mr. Reeves this whole time. Dr. O was ticked at her sister, decided to have an affair/fling with her sister's husband. She got knocked up. Didn't want to tell Faison about her tryst with someone else. Madeline wanted a baby to help keep her marriage going. She never even considered that her sister had an affair with Mr. Reeves. And Dr. O is too embarrassed to admit the truth: Nathan is not the product of some mastermind that Dr. O was attracted to. He is his own father's actual son.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

A threesome? LOL. Carly wants Jason and Jason alone. Always has, always will. If he ever gives in and sleep it her again, that's the day I stop watching GH for good.

Ditto to everyone! This forum is terrific!

LOL!!! Oh I know she wants Jason alone, but so does Sonny so a threesome would probably be allowed as Carly and Sonny fight over who gets to do what to Jason while he just lays there with his wistful tear-filled gaze as he thinks of Sam lol

16 hours ago, nilyank said:

Sure the mayoral elections from a town in upstate New York is big time news. I am sure the whole country is waiting the followup to Lulu's story. And why is this Publisher following up on this story. Isn't he supposedly in charge of running a media company who interests should exceed the Port Charles territory. Why is working on this story or giving it more than 2 second of his time.

Isn't the Publisher LW's RL boyfriend? Because that would explain more screen time for him.

9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

How many years are there between Annabelles? I don't think there's constantly been a Q dog. The original was Lila's, right? Who does Annabelle II belong to?

Yes, Annabelle the 1st was Lila's, I think Annabelle II belongs to Danny but she lives with the Quartermaines.

4 hours ago, stlbf said:

So it would be interesting to see Jason have to see his Sonny/mob loyalty have a completely negative effect on a son he claims to at least care about. What if Jake's behavior takes a dark turn? If Jason is told that he needs to step up as a parent and that means he has to be mob free to do that?

If Jake's behavior takes a dark turn it will be Franco's fault even if it really isn't Franco's fault. I should admit I'm a RoHo fan, but not a Franco fan. I hate Franco and I hate the character Franco, I just like RoHo and pretend he's not Franco. It's another one of those spite-watching things for me.

3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

She must be imaginary.  Has she ever been shown?

If my memory is right, they did show Annabelle The First, wasn't there some kind of storyline going on back when Lucky and Emily were really young and I gave up straining my memory and looked it up :

"Foster and Annabelle were fictional characters on the ABC soap opera General Hospital. Foster was a French Mastiff owned by the Spencer family, and Annabelle was a French Briard owned by the Quartermaine family."

I think there was some sort of romance thing going on between the 2 dogs and possibly Lucky and Emily. Wasn't that time the start of the Four Musketeers? 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:
11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She must be imaginary.  Has she ever been shown?

There's no way Frank would budget for a live dog. Notice how little we've seen Roxy? And a bearded dragon is a lot easier to wrangle than a dog.

50 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

If Jake's behavior takes a dark turn it will be Franco's fault even if it really isn't Franco's fault.

Only as the first, knee-jerk reaction. Then, because Franco is reformed and now a model citizen (ahem), we'll find out it's because of André, who has to be blamed for everything related to the Two Jasons story.

53 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

I think there was some sort of romance thing going on between the 2 dogs and possibly Lucky and Emily. Wasn't that time the start of the Four Musketeers? 

Basically, yes. Annabelle had puppies with Foster, leading to outrage on the Q side. It was a silly, entertaining summer story.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

If my memory is right, they did show Annabelle The First, wasn't there some kind of storyline going on back when Lucky and Emily were really young and I gave up straining my memory and looked it up :

"Foster and Annabelle were fictional characters on the ABC soap opera General Hospital. Foster was a French Mastiff owned by the Spencer family, and Annabelle was a French Briard owned by the Quartermaine family."

Yes, Foster and Annabelle were in doggie wuuuv, and that mean old Edward was standing in their way! It was before Nikolas showed up; it was shortly after Emily showed up, and she and Lucky became pals.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

LOL!!! Oh I know she wants Jason alone, but so does Sonny so a threesome would probably be allowed as Carly and Sonny fight over who gets to do what to Jason while he just lays there with his wistful tear-filled gaze as he thinks of Sam lol

Isn't the Publisher LW's RL boyfriend? Because that would explain more screen time for him.

Yes, Annabelle the 1st was Lila's, I think Annabelle II belongs to Danny but she lives with the Quartermaines.

If Jake's behavior takes a dark turn it will be Franco's fault even if it really isn't Franco's fault. I should admit I'm a RoHo fan, but not a Franco fan. I hate Franco and I hate the character Franco, I just like RoHo and pretend he's not Franco. It's another one of those spite-watching things for me.

They definitely showed Annabelle I, because she was carrying on an illicit affair with Lucky's dog.  I speculated as to living proof of Annabelle II.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

They definitely showed Annabelle I, because she was carrying on an illicit affair with Lucky's dog.  I speculated as to living proof of Annabelle II.

How old is Annabelle II? Because if she's the daughter of Foster and Annabelle I, she should be dead. They had their litter over 20 years ago. This would be Annabelle III, Foster's granddaughter, hee! And I'm clearly thinking too much about this.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Didn't Franco give Danny the dog? Or did I make that up?

No, he gave her to Nina, as a replacement for the kid he didn't want to have with her.  She was pissed and I think he gave it to Jake, but they decided to let it live at Monica's so she would have more room/constant people around.  

• Love 2

Drew's reaction upon looking through the PH peep hole and seeing Sonny is pretty much my reaction whenever Sonny shows up on-screen.

I still feel like I need to beat my head against a wall because of it, but I really do like Finn and Anna.

Hope everyone had a great holiday! The snark here is a lovely gift that keeps on giving year-round. :)

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Mnemosyne said:

Drew's reaction upon looking through the PH peep hole and seeing Sonny is pretty much my reaction whenever Sonny shows up on-screen.

Drew looking through the peep hole cracked me up because so few characters do that. I'd have pretended not to be home when I saw it was Sonny, but that's me.

11 minutes ago, Mnemosyne said:

I still feel like I need to beat my head against a wall because of it, but I really do like Finn and Anna.

I like them too, but I wish the writing didn't have them being so stupidly coy about their attraction to each other. I don't mind reluctance or resistance, but coyness is dumb.

• Love 11