Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Meh.  Alexis reacting pretty badly to the news of Jax's deportation (the way she should react) was pretty much the only thing I liked about today.  At least the writers remembered their friendship and history.

• Love 3

Why are the Qs so adamant that Tracy just needs to give this stranger a god damn multi million dollar painting? They know nothing of this woman. But, hey, Tracy, you need to give the multi million dollar present from your dead father to this stranger! Why? Because she says that her kid's life is on the line! We should help fund criminals! Sweet jeebus.

Pissed off Carly ending up with the keys' to Sonny's kingdom could be fun to watch. 

This Jake story is dumb and getting dumber. The only cute scene was the Liz/Jake temperature bit.

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, stlbf said:

Why are the Qs so adamant that Tracy just needs to give this stranger a god damn multi million dollar painting?

But it's to save her dodder! 

• Love 6

I know it's a bad show when even Jane bores me. I am so, so, so, so glad she'll be gone soon. IDEC at this point what they are doing with the Qs, I seriously doubt I'll bother after she's gone.  This story is hideous. This show is hideous, and it needs to die with some dignity if there's any left to be had.

I did like that Laura said Tracy has the best parts of both her parents. But Edward and Lila kinda sucked.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, stlbf said:

Why are the Qs so adamant that Tracy just needs to give this stranger a god damn multi million dollar painting? They know nothing of this woman. But, hey, Tracy, you need to give the multi million dollar present from your dead father to this stranger! Why? Because she says that her kid's life is on the line! We should help fund criminals! Sweet jeebus.

Absolutely This! And handing over the painting would make Tracy complicit with the criminals and supportive of one of the nastiest crimes on earth (trafficking). Furthermore, Monica and Laura need to take several thousand seats for self-righteously and loudly proclaiming that Tracy is selfish or wrong in holding her opinion. Even if the stranger turns out to be a relative, the solution does not lie in giving her the painting to give to the traffickers. This story is weak, riddled with logical holes, and stupid.

Kiki's involvement should land her in some hot water. Kiki needs to be schooled that secretly harboring non-Americans with expired visas and ties to criminal gangs is a bad, bad idea. With tighter Homeland Security restrictions, the hospital could get very bad publicity also.

If JE must exit and retire, I want to see her go out in glory, with her clever instincts prevailing against this con. I want to see Samira arrested and Monica and Laura with egg on their faces.

• Love 8

Hey! Show actually remembered that Sonny signed all his legit holding to Carly. Let's see if, when he crawls back to beg for his stuff back, Carly says "NO!", so that we can see him throw barware and have a hissyfit.

Please, let this be a new trend using Ned like Graham Chapman's Colonel on "Monty Python's Flying Circus"; "No, no, nope! I'm stopping this storyline. It is just too silly!"

• Love 5

Unfortunately, Ned is letting IceMan know about Samira because he believes this will spur Tracy into action. I love Wally Kurth, and show giving Ned a SL after Tracy is gone might entice me to watch. But show likes scummy men like Jason, Sonny, Julian and Franco, so I am not getting my hopes up.

• Love 3

can they end this morgan garbage? how many causes og death do they need? first hes blown up and they find out who planted the bomb . after months of ava begging scott to get the pills from lucy the writers finally get back to that story.

kiki wants to figure out why morgan died. morgan was an ass. he drugged his brother to get avery and he waved his gun at the docks. he cheated on kiki. 

why cant we actually see michael on a business trip or a meeting. he needs to stop being his parents marriage counselor.

• Love 6

It is a soap opera, but it is totally unbelievable the Jax would not be a naturalized US citizen by this point.  He is a gazillionaire who long ago could have gotten an investor green card or 1st employment preference multinational manager.  And his parents ran the business in Alaska, so he could have had one as their child long ago.  

And Sonny only discovering this now, lol.  Easier than causing a plane crash, which he has tried already.  And that he can "never" come back, even if deported for a crime of moral turpitude, just no, and that deportation proceedings would have taken years rather than happened overnight.  Jax can afford lawyers who could have turned it around.  

• Love 6

Ugh, this story is so, so dumb. I know Jax being deported is more about Sonny and Carly (of course), but there's no way Jax is banned from the States permanently. Sonny could still have sicced ICE on Jax, but I wish they'd had him leave on his own accord instead of Sonny once again getting the better of him. Carly can still be angry that Sonny is screwing with her kid's father. The details aren't important.

I'm glad Diane told Sonny he was an idiot for doing that, at least.

• Love 8

I should not have found Jason putting little Jake in a sleeper hold and choking him out that fucking funny. The only way it could've been better is if he went "shhh, shhh! Don't fight it!"

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

C-f9TVhUMAAfEbV.jpg

This would be my new ironic avatar but I'm fairly certain my ex-boyfriend stalks my profile and must already be wondering WTF is up with the horrible Tony Geary picture

I think the kid playing Jake is fine for your typical soap kid, but he is so sunny. I don't know if he could play anything more tortured or dark, but I also know this regime is almost certainly not capable of writing it.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

So what actually happened in this Tracy exit story? A painting? She went to Turkey? When did this chick Samira show up? I know I ask these questions every time I randomly show up but let's not quibble

Good to see Dillion [sic] is still eminently denim and mayonnaise

Laura looks fantastic and I have always enjoyed the Laura/Tracy dynamic but I could not care less about what they are making Laura prop up here and the way they're presumably going to handle Luke with Laura vs. Tracy on the way out makes me see red. I also still think if the show wasn't so rotgut they could've managed to keep Jane on some basis. Losing her will be a huge blow.

How does Kiki #2 seem to have an even larger role now than she did two years ago? How?

The shot of Kiki walking in on Samira in her hospital room - terrifying. Her eyes are glass!!

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, jsbt said:

So what actually happened in this Tracy exit story? A painting? She went to Turkey? When did this chick Samira show up? I know I ask these questions every time I randomly show up but let's not quibble.

Let me see if I can remember it all through the haze of boring:

- Lord Larry (recast, btw) showed up and put Tracy on the trail of some painting connected to Edward.

- Tracy gave Ava a bunch of money to find the painting (Ava in turn used that money to pay off Lucy for the Morgan pill bottle, ugh).

- Laura turned out to randomly know Turkish so Tracy got her to come along to Turkey.

- The painting turned out to be of a younger Tracy and maybe there was a letter from Edward with it, I can't remember that part.

- I also don't remember how Tracy got possession of the painting (she bought it or won it or something?), but we saw that Samira chick after Tracy had left with it.

- At Ned and Olivia's engagement party at the Q's, Tracy was going to unveil it.

- Lord Larry tried to steal it, but Ned and Dillon stopped him.

- Samira showed up at the Q's claiming she needed the painting to save her kid from traffickers or something.

- There have been loud, LOUD hints that Samira is a Q.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

- Lord Larry (recast, btw)

What!! Why??

- The painting turned out to be of a younger Tracy and maybe there was a letter from Edward with it, I can't remember that part.

Is it me or is Jean doing a half-assed, reheated ripoff of Ron's Two Todds story on OLTL which also opened with a mysterious and important painting? IIRC Jean was on staff at the time

I feel like the ICE agent was just some jamoke Frank got off the crew. Awful.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

The painting turned out to be of a younger Tracy and maybe there was a letter from Edward with it, I can't remember that part.

It isn't actually of a young Tracy it just happens to look like a young Tracy. Or at least that's what's been said so far. And yes, the monks (?) gave Tracy a letter that Edward supposedly wrote while he was there. 

I also don't remember how Tracy got possession of the painting (she bought it or won it or something?) ...

I'm pretty sure the monks just gave it to her. But she also donated some money to the church. I think.

4 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Is it me or is Jean doing a half-assed, reheated ripoff of Ron's Two Todds story on OLTL which also opened with a mysterious and important painting? IIRC Jean was on staff at the time.

Yeah, it definitely has a whiff of the part of the story with Blair following a trail to the painting of her.

There was also the return of "So and so randomly knows a foreign language!",  a la Lucas randomly knowing some Chinese so he could exposit a plot point for Sam and Jason.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm pretty sure the monks just gave it to her. But she also donated some money to the church

Yeah, she sort of bought it from the monks. The writers did their utmost to make Tracy an Ugly American. It was gross.

Tracy and Laura thought they heard a woman crying in the monastery (as one does), and the woman turned out to be Samira. 

• Love 3
On 4/26/2017 at 7:48 PM, Bringonthedrama said:

Actually, Carly told Sonny - in front of Jax - that their marriage had not been in a good place, regardless of the I-didn't-actually-have-sex-with-Nelle declaration because of the lies in the time they've been married (this time). He lied to her about being paralyzed for a while after he had started standing/walking again. (She was stunned to walk in and see him able-bodied at Alexis and Julian's wedding.  Then he told her he wouldn't go after Julian, but he did ... it just so happens it wasn't Sonny's hit that got Morgan killed.  Carly's basically saying Sonny being self-serving/not having her back in this situation by withholding information was the last straw for her. Plus, of course, the name calling when he showed up and realized she'd just been with Jax. 

Yes to all of this, but Carly gets no pass because even now, after an invitation from the MUCH better Jasper Jax, she finds an excuse to stay behind to remain in Sonny's orbit.  So her stating that the marriage wasn't in a good place - it's NEVER in a good place because they hurt each other, move on to new partners, and then end up back together again.  Jasper offered Carly a better life away from Sonny, and she said "no."  So, I don't really sympathize with either Carly or Sonny regarding the state of their marriage at any given time.

On 4/26/2017 at 2:34 PM, dubbel zout said:

The only people responsible for Sonny and Carly's marriage are Sonny and Carly. Sonny was the one who was drinking heavily. Nelle used that weakness, certainly. But Sonny could have told her to leave at any time. He didn't. He also could have told Carly he slept with Nelle much earlier. He didn't do that, either. 

You say that as if Nelle should have no  fault at all in what happened, and I don't agree.  I put blame on Valerie for what happened to Dante and Lulu as well.  In the end, you are correct, the marriage is between the married parties, but to say that Nelle is not responsible at all is not true.  Like I said, remove her actions from the equation, and Sonny and Carly remain happily married.  So how is she NOT somehow partly to blame?  Also, Nelle is guilty of assault, but for some reason, when a woman does it, it's not treated like a big deal.  Franco did the same to Sam, remember?  He drugged Sam and led her to believe that they had sex (which would be rape), and she still hates him to this day for it - as she should.  Yet when Nelle does it:  Drugs a man, undresses him, and tells him they had sex - which would also be rape, btw, since she was stone-cold sober (if the excuse was that he was drinking and not drugged), it is completely dismissed by all parties as not a big deal.  It's unbelievable.  For the record, I'm actually starting to like Nelle, but the hypocrisy of the characters and the writing is annoying.

On 4/26/2017 at 3:01 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Michael runs a multi-national corporation?  You wouldn't know it from all the free time he has to prop his parents. 

It's the only thing the writers feel Michael should be doing - ever.  Michael's entire purpose as a character is fixing his family's problems.  Has he ever had a different storyline?  Yeah - once.  The rape storyline, which was an excellent storyline, but since then, he's been the family Gatekeeper.  Also infuriating.

On 4/26/2017 at 4:10 PM, Perkie said:

Gotta say, when I saw the rumour about Griffin and Ava, I was all, "wuhhhh??"   But now that I see them together, me likey.  I mean, Maura has chemistry with everyone and Matt's just a giant ball of cuteness.  Both of them could make this work pretty convincingly.  

I agree.  They are SO opposite, and that just works on so many levels for me, and they look good together.  I just hope the story isn't rushed.

On 4/27/2017 at 0:49 AM, twoods said:

If you look at photos of her online, her eyes don't look that freaky and she's actually very pretty. Typical GH makeup for making her look weird, and it doesn't help that she's a terrible actress with a bad fake accent. 

I think the problem is her very dark eyeliner makeup.  They use this very black eye liner on her well into the crease, almost closing her eyes.  They should be using a soft brown and only mildly to allow her eyes to take center stage.  The way her makeup is being applied, it looks like her eyes are closed.

18 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Jason has a nightmare of choking Jake, even though as Helena's soldier boy and without any memories and completely under her control he couldn't bring himself to hurt Sam or even put his hands on her when he was ordered to kill her. Okay, show.

I find the entire idea of Jason Morgan being under Helena's control laughable.  Jason was always a head-strong character that couldn't be turned, but now apparently, he can be turned into a killer robot.  Yeah okay.  It's another thing about the new Jakeson writing that I don't like.

51 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This show is really bad.

I don't think so.  For all my complaining, there are things that I do like on GH, and I think the actors (for the most part) are great.  My bigger issues with the show is the repetitive writing for some characters and/or always showcasing the same characters.  I also hate how they refuse to give Michael his own storyline separate from his parents.  That being said, there is tons of potential, and I am enjoying a number of stories.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Bishop said:

I don't really sympathize with either Carly or Sonny regarding the state of their marriage at any given time.

I'm not sure anyone does.

7 minutes ago, Bishop said:

to say that Nelle is not responsible at all is not true.  Like I said, remove her actions from the equation, and Sonny and Carly remain happily married.

Agree to disagree. If Sonny and Carly's marriage were so strong to start with, Nelle's interference shouldn't have caused the breakup.

5 minutes ago, Bishop said:

Nelle is guilty of assault, but for some reason, when a woman does it, it's not treated like a big deal.

Many posters here, at least, thought it was a big deal. The show doesn't seem to care, that's for sure, and it's disgusting.

10 minutes ago, Bishop said:

he can be turned into a killer robot

Did Jason get a chip implant or was it brainwashing? Or both? It's been so long I can't remember.

• Love 2

Like I said, remove her actions from the equation, and Sonny and Carly remain happily married.

Carly? And Sonny? They were already having problems because Carly thought Sonny lied about planting the bomb in Julian's car. She had been pissed before also because Sonny lied about not being able to walk. Nelle isn't faultless but Carly and Sonny would have found something else to fight about eventually.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, jsbt said:

How does Kiki #2 seem to have an even larger role now than she did two years ago? How?

You just happened to catch a Kiki-filled episode. She and waxman have been barely on the past couple of months. I think they might be gearing up to give them more screentime for the summer though.

Oh, and you also missed Nurse Amy turning out to have known Dillon in high school, and she was all excited to be making Nurses Ball plans with him, and then Kiki showed up and after they left she started crying about how Dillon had a girlfriend. Yes.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I kind of dug that, too. I don't really like Moppet!Jake.

I know. I feel bad about it, because he is much better than the last Jake and I feel it's really not fair to expect much more from a child actor, but as jsbt pointed out, he's so chirpy. At least don't give him a bowl cut. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Did Jason get a chip implant or was it brainwashing? Or both? It's been so long I can't remember.

I think it was brainwashing.

2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

They certainly fought about THE VIOLENCE enough.

Who, Sonny and Carly? Yeah, I chose to ignore that in my assessment of their marital problems because that was such bullshit lol. Usually I like Carly better than Sonny but when she started wailing after Kiki was shot I wanted him to be like, "lady, are you fucking kidding me?"

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Oh, and you also missed Nurse Amy turning out to have known Dillon in high school, and she was all excited to be making Nurses Ball plans with him, and then Kiki showed up and after they left she started crying about how Dillon had a girlfriend. Yes.

Oh gawd, I forgot about that, I hate that retcon sooo much!

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Agree to disagree. If Sonny and Carly's marriage were so strong to start with, Nelle's interference shouldn't have caused the breakup.

The breakup was solely around the idea of that Nelle and Sonny had sex, which led to Sonny lying.  Sonny would't have needed to lie if the "sex" hadn't occurred.  A strong marriage would STILL get impacted from infidelity - see Dante/Lulu.  

13 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Carly? And Sonny? They were already having problems because Carly thought Sonny lied about planting the bomb in Julian's car. She had been pissed before also because Sonny lied about not being able to walk. 

The problem with Sonny and Carly is that their relationship actually thrives on the chaos and dysfunction.  For all their complaints about the lies, the deception, and the cheating, those two enjoy it, I think.  If not, why didn't Carly leave with Jax, and why does Sonny amplify every problem to make it that much worse?  

Nelle isn't faultless but Carly and Sonny would have found something else to fight about eventually.

THIS!  This I can support completely - because both parts are true.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Bishop said:

A strong marriage would STILL get impacted from infidelity - see Dante/Lulu.

Lulu and Dante also were having problems before he and Valerie did the deed. And the Dante/Lulu marriage collapsed immediately, so how strong was it to begin with?

My main point is not that infidelity won't affect a marriage. It's that it's the cheating spouse who should shoulder most of the blame, not the person s/he cheated with.

8 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Usually I like Carly better than Sonny but when she started wailing after Kiki was shot I wanted him to be like, "lady, are you fucking kidding me?"

I know, and it was odd he didn't say anything, because he usually loves to trot out the old chestnut that she knew who he was when she married him for the billionth time.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, ulkis said:

That's not the same thing though. It's a dream. Helena ordered Jason to physically actually hurt Sam and he resisted.

Yeah, I don't think the show would ever go with Awake Jason hurting Jake.  Apples and oranges.

And I see Sam is over being a new mommy and ready to run off to Cassadine Island to demonstrate her awful  awesome PI skills.  Let's hope she leaves her stilettos at home.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Lulu and Dante also were having problems before he and Valerie did the deed. And the Dante/Lulu marriage collapsed immediately, so how strong was it to begin with?

Those things happened because of a stroke of a pen, though, and not from anything sensibly progressing from the characterization or the plot.

16 minutes ago, Bishop said:

The problem with Sonny and Carly is that their relationship actually thrives on the chaos and dysfunction.  For all their complaints about the lies, the deception, and the cheating, those two enjoy it, I think.  If not, why didn't Carly leave with Jax, and why does Sonny amplify every problem to make it that much worse?  

You know, I'm not so sure about Sonny anymore. I think Carly thrives on it. I think Sonny thrives on his own crap - but within the relationship? I think he doesn't want to lie or get into fights anymore. I think he just wants Carly to shut up and accept him (which, at this point when it comes to his relationship with Carly, honestly, is not unreasonable of Sonny), which is why he lied about Nelle, because even though Carly would have probably forgiven him for it, she would have definitely thrown a fit for a couple of days, and Sonny just didn't feel like dealing with it.

I don't know if I found his reaction to Carly sleeping with Jax to make much sense to his character at this point. Would he really care that much? If I fanwank it, I think Sonny was more pissed off that Carly didn't immediately act contrite instead of the actual sleeping with Jax.

imo That was another reason I didn't buy this latest Sonny/Carly redux. Carly's still full of energy and Sonny just looks tired.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

Sonny would't have needed to lie if the "sex" hadn't occurred.

Here's the thing, though, Sonny never needed to lie. That was the choice he made and all on him, not Nelle. He could have easily told Carly what he thought was the truth. She would have freaked out, because Carly, but she would have gotten over it, because a) even Carly can figure out that Sonny being honest about his screw-ups is a positive step, b) like we've all said, banging the babysitter doesn't even crack the top 20 list of Awful Shit Sonny Has Done, and c) this show being what it is, she would have aimed all her rage at Nelle anyway, for being a homewrecker who took advantage of poor, grief-stricken Sonny. This is General Hospital, men aren't responsible for where their dicks end up!

The problem with Sonny and Carly is that their relationship actually thrives on the chaos and dysfunction.

I agree with this 100%

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I'm so tired

waxman

Thank you for this.

I do think little Jake gets a slightly bad rap. Sure, he's extremely sugary, but he's mostly just there to be cute and he does that job. That choice is on the writers IMO. If they want to do more with Jake they either have to write it or if the kid fails, cast for it.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I don't know if I found his reaction to Carly sleeping with Jax to make much sense to his character at this point. Would he really care that much? If I fanwank it, I think Sonny was more pissed off that Carly didn't immediately act contrite instead of the actual sleeping with Jax.

I think he cares because it's Jax, his archenemy. And because Sonny is a big old hypocrite about sex. But I agree that the bigger problem was Carly not immediately groveling for forgiveness.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

My main point is not that infidelity won't affect a marriage. It's that it's the cheating spouse who should shoulder most of the blame, not the person s/he cheated with.

I can agree on that point.  The reason I give Sonny more of a pass this time is because he DIDN'T cheat.  That's the whole problem.  He THOUGHT he cheated, which led to the lie, which is totally on him.

8 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Those things happened because of a stroke of a pen, though, and not from anything sensibly progressing from the characterization or the plot.

Very true.

You know, I'm not so sure about Sonny anymore. I think Carly thrives on it. I think Sonny thrives on his own crap - but within the relationship? I think he doesn't want to lie or get into fights anymore. I think he just wants Carly to shut up and accept him (which, at this point when it comes to his relationship with Carly, honestly, is not unreasonable of Sonny), which is why he lied about Nelle, because even though Carly would have probably forgiven him for it, she would have definitely thrown a fit for a couple of days, and Sonny just didn't feel like dealing with it.

That's a valid point regarding Sonny.  I think he does just want Carly to accept his flaws and move on.  I think Carly WILL accept his flaws, but she enjoys the drama.  It keeps things from getting boring in her mind.  Sonny's problem is that he's too emotional, and he reacts negatively when he's told he did something wrong.   So if he cheated, he expects Carly to forgive and move on if he says he's sorry, but if Carly cheats, he wants to throw barware everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Here's the thing, though, Sonny never needed to lie. That was the choice he made and all on him, not Nelle.

True, but the lie would never have been necessary without Nelle's manipulation.  Like we've already discussed, Nelle is partly to blame, but the state of their marriage lies firmly with Sonny and Carly afterwards.  I simply don't agree with the idea that Nelle played no part because she did.

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, jsbt said:

I do think little Jake gets a slightly bad rap. Sure, he's extremely sugary, but he's mostly just there to be cute and he does that job. That choice is on the writers IMO. If they want to do more with Jake they either have to write it or if the kid fails, cast for it.

Well, they had a kid who (although admittedly a terrible actor) came across as disturbed, they should've just kept him. But I think they wanted a kid that would look cuddlesome in scenes with the SERIAL KILLER

• Love 3

That kid was creepy and occasionally unforced, but he also couldn't act.

I do think it was largely about putting over Franco, yes.

Edited by jsbt
2 hours ago, jsbt said:

Maybe she represents the young 20s demographic that is so sparse on the ground for stories. For example, Kristina and her girlfriend Parker and Molly and TJ were always involved off-screen. That still doesn't explain the ubiquitous Kiki, who was cornered by greasy Franco for a superfluous Jake discussion, has long conversations with Mama Ava and now is trying to help a stranger evade Homeland Security. The actress must be one of the "pets" since she is getting so much screen time. She's a bit easier on the eyes than hangdog Hayden (aka Hatechel) whose hanks of hair drag into her eyes and desperately need combing, conditioner, and maybe a decent cut.

Credit where credit's due - I howled when Diane mentioned that Skye's thinking of adopting another child and Tracy risked being reincarnated as said child.  I did always enjoy Skye and Tracy squaring off.

I still wish Sonny hadn't been involved AT ALL (and Nathan being there even as window dressing was pointless), but overall the dream was fun and as good an excuse as any for some great clips.  But cutting periodically to the Samira stuff was a big mistake.

• Love 8

Oh, this was GLORIOUS. I don't normally go for these dream or alternate reality episodes, but there was a lot to love here.

--Tracy talks shit about AJ, gets clobbered by his headstone.

--Lorenzo Alcazar being reincarnated as Leo instead of a poodle made me howl.

--Sonny as the judge is perfect, because he believes himself to be all powerful and better than everyone else.

--Reliving Tracy's evisceration of Luke was fun, and an important reminder that Luke could never love Tracy in the way she deserves.

--Tracy's change of heart, brought on after being confronted by painful memories with Edward, felt appropriate to me. She regretted her mistakes and wanted to be better than her past self. 

--All the flashbacks proved that JE has always been fabulous. She's such a gem on this show, and is truly irreplaceable.

• Love 21

I really enjoyed all the flashbacks and seeing everyone as their younger selves.  Sonny was quite a cutie back in the day.

Didn't Luke once have a similar hallucination?  At least Tracy didn't break into "I Did It My Way"...

• Love 2

I don't remember the last time I watched the show without the urge to FF. Probably the last episode full of flashbacks lol. Bwah at Tracy calling Scott Elmer Fudd.

Was that Jenny in the scene where Tracy was pregnant with Dillon? And was it the same actress who played Jenny in the scene where Tracy asked her not to sue or whatever it was?

RP/Nathan in the background was vaguely embarrassing. I didn't mind Sonny as judge.

They should have been giving Tracy scenes with everyone this past month. Ridiculous.

"I can't believe your mom would do that." Shut up, Kiki. I'm glad Ned stuck up for Tracy, even though quite frankly I'm rooting for Tracy to stick a knife in that painting.

• Love 4