Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

OR, she could loathe Sonny like Joss should and despise Carly for marrying him for the millionth time

I vote that one.  I think I'll never ever stop barfing if I have to see Mo in love scenes with a twenty something actress.  I don't even want it talked about.  If she really wants to piss off Carly, she should hook up with Jax and take the Metro Court.  I'd be okay with a secret kid if it meant it was an unknown twin of Michael's because then unknown kid could hate Sonny and Carly while finally addressing AJ's murder.  AJ would finally have a worthy heir. Plus, I loved Carly and AJ together.  Give them 10 secret kids, as long as they all hate Sonny.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, melody16 said:

From a storytelling perspective, what is the point of making Sam pregnant? Admittedly, I watch this show in dribs and drabs, but it's not a planned pregnancy right?

There is none--just like all the storytelling for Jason and Sam has been shit for the last year.  It'll go something like dangerous pregnancy/overprotective Jason/Sam rebels and finds herself in peril/Jason saves the day.  How refreshing.

• Love 4

I have a legitimate question because I know nothing about organ donation - can organs be donated from an adult to a child?  Because if memory serves, Joss was very young when this happened.

• Love 2

When Michael said he thought Nelle was applying to be a nanny I thought it was for Joss for a moment and was like er she's a bit too old for that. And then rolled my eyes that that was Michael's first assumption.

This show cannot convince me that Morgan and Ava used condoms when she was Denise. (At least, I thought that was Ava's implication when she said Morgan and Kiki weren't using condoms.)

I forgot both that Avery existed and that Joss and Michael were half siblings. Whoops!

Bobbie is in Joey Tribiani levels of stupidity now. "I want Jax AND Sonny at my party!" Not only do they hate each other, they probably hate her too.

Chad Duell really needs to make the jump. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

Doesn't anyone believe in using protection?  We have Sam's new oopsie pregnancy, the crypt sex baby and 4 STI's.  Please use condoms but not the ones made by ELQ.

At least with Sam, she is married to the guy that knocked her up. It has been a long time since there has been full siblings.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

If she is Carly's daughter, she better be here to make her life fuckin' miserable.  Otherwise, what's the point?  The Corinthos clan doesn't need another fawning offspring.

She could be a secret child of Tony's out to wreck Carly's life; I'm really not picky

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

At least with Sam, she is married to the guy that knocked her up. It has been a long time since there has been full siblings.

Technically divorced.  But I'm sure they'll remarry in a touching ceremony held in front of Sonny's new coffee kiosk.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

She could be a secret child of Tony's out to wreck Carly's life; I'm really not picky

Lucas: So you're my niece...and my sister...neat.

Just kidding!  That would require Lucas being on-screen.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, magnolia11 said:

If Nelle is Carly's daughter -- I would normally never, EVER wish such a horrid thing upon any character, but she needs to sleep with Sonny for sheer karmic purposes.

No, Jason! Guza would probably go there, at least with Sonny. FV's pod Sonny will set up fireworks for Nelle.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Syndicate said:

Wait! Silly me. Nelle claims to be Joss's kidney donor. If she's Carly's daughter then she's also Joss's sister. THAT'S probably the reason Nelle is Carly's child.

I really hope that she is NOT Carly's daughter because I would love for Michael to be pried away from the horrific Sabrina/nuCarlos/baby storyline hell that he is mired in right now.  I think Michael and Nelle showed some spark in their initial meeting, and I have to ask why the writers had Michael meet her first and why he was a character that was allowed to stay during the Nelle "introduction."  I have to hope and believe that it's because Michael may actually have an interesting storyline.  

On a side note:  Chad was looking fine today.

19 minutes ago, ulkis said:

When Michael said he thought Nelle was applying to be a nanny I thought it was for Joss for a moment and was like er she's a bit too old for that. And then rolled my eyes that that was Michael's first assumption.

Why wouldn't that be his first assumption?  She's an unknown woman showing up at the door, and Carly is interviewing for Nanny's.  I don't think it's a big leap for him to have made.

Chad Duell really needs to make the jump.

What do you mean?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Bishop said:

Why wouldn't that be his first assumption?  She's an unknown woman showing up at the door, and Carly is interviewing for Nanny's.  I don't think it's a big leap for him to have made.

What do you mean?

Oops, I didn't here them say she was looking for nannies.

I mean now is the time for him to try and do other projects.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

Please use condoms but not the ones made by ELQ.

I think ELQ got out of the condom business after that story. Someone must have a giant stockpile s/he's unwilling to toss. Heh.

48 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I have a legitimate question because I know nothing about organ donation - can organs be donated from an adult to a child?  Because if memory serves, Joss was very young when this happened.

Back in the day when Scotty was a kid Lee gave him his kidney.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Bishop said:

I really hope that she is NOT Carly's daughter because I would love for Michael to be pried away from the horrific Sabrina/nuCarlos/baby storyline hell that he is mired in right now.  I think Michael and Nelle showed some spark in their initial meeting, and I have to ask why the writers had Michael meet her first and why he was a character that was allowed to stay during the Nelle "introduction."  I have to hope and believe that it's because Michael may actually have an interesting storyline.  

I always wanted Jax and Brenda to have a secret daughter out there. It would make Carly's head explode.

• Love 2
Just now, Harmony233 said:
51 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Back in the day when Scotty was a kid Lee gave him his kidney.

I think it depends on the organ being donated.

8 minutes ago, Bishop said:

I do think they made a point of Michael meeting her first, but I think it's more likely he's the one who sniffs out what her real deal is versus anything romantic.  I just don't think this show is done with him and Sabrina, not now that they've set up a triangle with CarrrrrrJoe.

2 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I always wanted Jax and Brenda to have a secret daughter out there. It would make Carly's head explode.

Alex should've been Jax's son. It was incredibly stupid that he was the Balkan's grandson - just dumb. It's the kind of lame, drama-free decision I'd expect to see from JP/SA, not Guza

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Oracle42 said:

Alex should've been Jax's son. It was incredibly stupid that he was the Balkan's grandson - just dumb. It's the kind of lame, drama-free decision I'd expect to see from JP/SA

IA never understood why they never went that direction.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Nellie Hayes...I wonder if there is a connection to Logan Hayes, Scott's only son. 

Interesting catch!  I wonder.  But then again, they never did anything with the fact that Cooper's last name was Barrett.

ETA:  Scott's only son -- I saw what you did there!  Hehe.

Edited by magnolia11
  • Love 3

There are 52 children on this show and now we're about to have THREE (Nina, Lulu and Sam) all pregnant at the same time?!  Really, show?  I am so tired of baby stories, unless one of the three women ends up with a special needs child or all three lose them before coming to term.  Yes, I am that sick of babies.

Jason, STFU, and mind your own business.  Your basic ass had no problem taking Sam back after she terrorized your kid, three times!

Elizabeth looked amazing in that color.

RoHo's schtick as Todd Manning parading around as Franco has worn really thin.  Why did FV bring over these high priced actors from the other soaps if they're STILL playing their previous popular roles?  MW is the only one that seems to have embraced playing Ava to the bone.

Edited by Darklazr
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Having the allegedly redeemed SERIAL KILLER barge into the room of the woman he drugged and let think he raped, start off with a stupid quip that is also groddy given their history ("Do you have a boo-boo?  Can I help make it better?), asking her a favor, and then getting all huffy when she wants nothing to do with him was everything I hate about the writing for Franco in a nutshell.  This fuckin' show.

So Lucas and Brad got married in June, Lucas was around to yell at Julian in July, but NOW they're off on their honeymoon?  What a bullshit excuse for them to be off-screen for Bobbie's birthday party.  And Bobbie HAS to extend an invitation to Jason, but Valerie and Lulu are also missing?  This fuckin' show.

Do the writers not remember their own scripts?  Because after their comments in SOD that Sam wouldn't acknowledge Dr. Michael Easton's resemblance to Silas...Sam acknowledged Dr. Michael Easton's resemble to Silas.  This fuckin' show.

Chloe Lanier being shoved up Carly's ass instead of being one of Lucy's daughters.  This fuckin' show.

This.  Once again FV and his troop refuses to allow Scotty and Lucy's daughters to be a part of the show.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Nellie Hayes...I wonder if there is a connection to Logan Hayes, Scott's only son. 

Oooh, interesting!  But more likely, these writers have no idea Logan even existed.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, melody16 said:

From a storytelling perspective, what is the point of making Sam pregnant? Admittedly, I watch this show in dribs and drabs, but it's not a planned pregnancy right?

We need multiple baby stories (Lulu, Nina and Sam) all going on at the same time so we can throw the TV at the remote and scream at the writing on this show.

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Having the allegedly redeemed SERIAL KILLER barge into the room of the woman he drugged and let think he raped, start off with a stupid quip that is also groddy given their history ("Do you have a boo-boo?  Can I help make it better?), asking her a favor, and then getting all huffy when she wants nothing to do with him was everything I hate about the writing for Franco in a nutshell.  This fuckin' show.

So Lucas and Brad got married in June, Lucas was around to yell at Julian in July, but NOW they're off on their honeymoon?  What a bullshit excuse for them to be off-screen for Bobbie's birthday party.  And Bobbie HAS to extend an invitation to Jason, but Valerie and Lulu are also missing?  This fuckin' show.

Do the writers not remember their own scripts?  Because after their comments in SOD that Sam wouldn't acknowledge Dr. Michael Easton's resemblance to Silas...Sam acknowledged Dr. Michael Easton's resemble to Silas.  This fuckin' show.

Chloe Lanier being shoved up Carly's ass instead of being one of Lucy's daughters.  This fuckin' show.

Exactly.

• Love 3

JaSam are divorced as of a few months ago.

2 hours ago, Bishop said:

On a side note:  Chad was looking fine today.

What do you mean?

Nelle should have been Serena Baldwin who Michael falls in love with and Scotty's head explodes.  Lucy tries to keep the peace between her ex and Sonny.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lillybee said:

Doesn't anyone believe in using protection?  We have Sam's new oopsie pregnancy, the crypt sex baby and 4 STI's.  Please use condoms but not the ones made by ELQ.

It is nasty AF for these people to be having unprotected sex in the first place!  We have Morgan bouncing back and forth between Ava and Kiki.  Kiki banged Morgan and Michael and now she's back on Morgan's pole stick.  Jason was with Elizabeth for months and he just humped Sam after a few months without a fucking condom?  Sheesh.  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oooh, interesting!  But more likely, these writers have no idea Logan even existed.

At this point were lucky to get an Serena mention the kid Scotty actually raised lol.Let alone mentions of his dead kids.

Jax and Brenda or Brenda and Michael!  Carly's head would fly off of her head.  Ha!

2 minutes ago, backhometome said:

I must have missed when Lulu and Nina were having babies. 

Nothing confirmed, but there's definitely arrows pointing to the possibility.  Lulu has baby rabies, is trying to get pregnant, and there's the Helena business.  And Nina also had baby rabies and just had a ONS.

2 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Alex should've been Jax's son. It was incredibly stupid that he was the Balkan's grandson - just dumb. It's the kind of lame, drama-free decision I'd expect to see from JP/SA

So much for Brenda/VM being Guza's muse when he wrote that crap.  Really?!  VM brought back a lot of fans when she returned in 2002 and Guza writes dog poop Balkan baby drama for this character?  It made more sense for Alex to have been Jax's kid and the Balkan's wife thought it was her dead sons kid and we learn the truth along with Brenda and Jax.

Uh... it would have been a lot easier if her name was Serena Baldwin!  Sheesh.

Edited by Darklazr
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Nothing confirmed, but there's definitely arrows pointing to the possibility.  Lulu has baby rabies, is trying to get pregnant, and there's the Helena business.  And Nina also had baby rabies and just had a ONS.

Nina, really? She's had two doctors confirm that she is no longer fertile. Besides, didn't we just have a post-menopause pregnancy hijinks story?

And I don't think we're doing a pregnancy story with Lulu, I'd guess an already living Stavros/Lulu child is coming. Given the last story Lulu/Dom had, a Stavros/Lulu child would probably be an improvement

Sam? I kinda think that was a fakeout, tbh

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Nelle should have been Serena Baldwin who Michael falls in love with and Scotty's head explodes.  Lucy tries to keep the peace between her ex and Sonny.

^^^THIS!^^^

Perhaps, "Nellie" is just a ruse for some reason and turns out to Serena? Or even just her turning out to be Logan Hayes' sister could be interesting.  Could set up some hostility with Lulu! Look, a non baby storyline for Lulu and Dante! Or maybe she can be a Spencer via Valerie's mother, Pat? Or Bill Eckert or any of his family? Shit, I will take that she is Jenny and Paul's, hereto unknown daughter. Carly needs no more spawn!

• Love 2

Nelle will probably turn out to be BJ, back from the dead. Then instead of wondering whose kidney Joss has, we can wonder whose heart Maxie has, but not right away. In six months or so.

I wish the hospital killer would kill Franco.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

Nelle will probably turn out to be BJ, back from the dead. Then instead of wondering whose kidney Joss has, we can wonder whose heart Maxie has, but not right away. In six months or so.

I wish the hospital killer would kill Franco.

Please don't put that out there. You know they'll do it. ?

Me:  Why isn't Lucas at his mother's birthday party?

Carly:  Lucas and Brad are on their honeymoon....

Me:  Huh?  Lucas was here last week, yelling at Julian.  Writers pay attention already.

Franco:  Boo hoo no one believes that I, a serial killer didn't kill these people.  

Me:  Shut up Franco.  And get a haircut.

Jason:  <roid rage voice>We need to discuss this

Me:  Shut up Jason

Liz:  I don't have to discuss anything with you douchebag (ok, I'm paraphrasing, but that's totally what I heard)

Me:  You go girl.

Finn to Sam:   You're pregnant

Me:  Oy vey, the originality.

Michael to Nell:  Wait here

Me:  Uh Michael honey, you let a perfect stranger stand in your living room alone while your family spent an hour eating dinner and having cake.  Also, did no one notice her standing there all that time?

• Love 5

LOL at Ava's scowl when she first saw Morgan.

Since when are Jason and Bobbie on such close terms? I know they were never enemies, but I didn't think they were huggers. 

Sam has got to stop threatening to sic Jason on Franco. It's gross. She should take care of him herself.

4 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Jason:  <roid rage voice>We need to discuss this

Me:  Shut up Jason

Liz:  I don't have to discuss anything with you douchebag (ok, I'm paraphrasing, but that's totally what I heard)

Me:  You go girl.

Yeah, it was nice to see Liz tell Jason to stuff it. She's an idiot to go out with Franco, but it's none of Jason's business, and Franco has shown he's no threat to Jake.

• Love 5

Me:  Uh Michael honey, you let a perfect stranger stand in your living room alone while your family spent an hour eating dinner and having cake.  Also, did no one notice her standing there all that time?

Did Michael forget that his father is gangster and he shouldn't leave strangers unattended in the house. I know that Sonny's men are stupid but I would like to think that Michael would be smarter.

Definitely think that Nell is Carly's daughter. The father could be Reese's father if anyone remembers that character from years ago. Reese was actually Charlotte (or the real Carly) who Carly stole her identity to infilitrate herself in Port Charles and get closer to Bobbie. At the time, Carly originally thought Charlotte/Reese died in a car accident (hence also why Carly couldn't drive for years). However Reese turned up years later as an FBI agent in charge of the investigation when all the Corinthos children were kidnapped by AJ and Faith. It was revealed that the car accident where Reese was presumed to have been killed was cause in small part because she found her father was sleeping with Carly.

Since when are Jason and Bobbie on such close terms? I know they were never enemies, but I didn't think they were huggers.

Bobbie was pretty close to Jason when Michael was born and she help him take care of him. Jason has always liked her but since JZ's airtime has decreased dramatically since Michael's early years, they really cannot highlight that relationship as they had in the past

I am not sure on the timing, but shouldn't Ave and then Paul being going to the doctor to check to see if they got STI. We don't know if it originated from Darby and she passed to the other three or if it got spread around some other way. Hell they could go back to Sonny as patient zero.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Perkie said:

He didn't leave her and then go eat dinner and have cake.  It was just for the one toast, which lasted maybe three minutes, and he knew she was waiting.  

Nelle, responding to Sonny's remark about her just showing up at the house: "I told the guards that I really needed to talk to Mrs. Corinthos." Oh, well. That explains it all. I'll bet Anthony Zacchara, Luis Alcazar, Joseph Sorel, and everyone else who has ever wanted Sonny dead would be kicking themselves that they never thought of that. Best. Guards. Evah! 

Billy Miller annoys the hell out of me with the way he plays those scenes of Jason telling Elizabeth he doesn't want Franco around. With the little chuckles and eye-rolls, he's like a patronizing overprotective dad who doesn't like his adored little girl's boyfriend, but she lives on her own now so he can't pull the "not under my roof" card.  

• Love 6