Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Perkie said:

LIne of the day:

Jason:  You can always come to the Corinthos for Thanksgiving

Monica:  I'd rather stick cocktail forks in my eyeballs

Thank you to good writer for letting that one through.  

Omg, isn't that what Amber T.'s Emily said to SB's Carly when AJ and Carly were engaged to  be married and planned for the whole family to be there for their wedding?

I would love to see Amber as Emily take on LW's Carly. Carly wouldn't know what hit her, lol. 

I really thought that Robin was going to call Anna out on her fake relationship with Finn. In that, Robin could tell from Anna’s body language that something was hinky. Just as she exposed Anna as the Kaiser Soze in the jewel theft during the monkey virus plot.

But alas, she didn’t.

But I loved all the scenes with the Scorpios!!!

And I see that the Stupid Little Shit continues to prove he’s STOOPID. That line about asking for Jason’s forgiveness for believing in another person? Or because he thought that person was him, when all evidence pointed to the fact that it was him? And Drew isn’t a con man, who was trying to steal from the Quartermaines!???

I won’t lie; I got choked up when Jason picked up that picture of the family. 

Yet this returned Jason seems to have softened a wee bit. Under better writers, it would have been nice to see or have him be conflicted at learning his “Brotha” Mooby, had murdered his brother even though they were estranged.

I am excited yet not looking forward to the scenes with Robin and the SheBeast tomorrow. 

• Love 2

Previews...there are more people at Nora's press conference than at the Q's for Thanksgiving.

Also, Nora, it's Thanksgiving.  Shouldn't you be picking up Rachel from the airport before sitting down to dinner with her, Bo, Matthew, and Drew? #showinmyhead

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Re: Billy being Jason. Why, lol? I still don't get this. So Sonny and Carly look bad? Or is there another reason?

Well yes to Sonny and Carly looking bad, especially Carly since she was so willing to jump on the JasonBurton bandwagon and even try to get Sam to join her, showing JasonMiller zero loyalty for what he had done for the past years.

But also because I see JasonMiller as the grow-up version of Jason, the man who isn't brain dead and knows that there are obligations and responsibilities to your family, the one who moved beyond the brain-damaged young man and is looking toward building a future as an adult. 

Everything Sonny and Carly love about Jason/JasonBurton screams "brain damaged" to me.

• Love 10
On 11/19/2017 at 0:37 AM, Oracle42 said:

It's not really a double standard though - because Morgan died. Their son is dead. If Michael had died because of the shit Kiki and Morgan had pulled? Carly would never have forgiven either of them. Instead, it was a stupid horrible mistake made by two young idiots that could have led to a tragedy. 

Plus, Ava is an adult in her 50s; she is not entitled to the same slack granted to two idiots whose brains have not fully matured - especially since the consequences of their actions were radically different. She took a young man, recently diagnosed with a mental illness - and even more recently released from a mental hospital, off of his medication. She did that in the hope that he* would engage in behavior that was so reckless and dangerous that her daughter would break up with him.

AFAIC, the writers using Olivia's bomb as some sort of exculpation for Ava's role in his death is actually bullshit. Given what Ava had done, it was much more likely that Morgan would've died from reckless driving, and equally likely that he'd have killed someone else while doing it. She was the ONLY one that knew that, and she did nothing about it.

And no, it's not just as likely that Morgan would've ended up in the same situation without Ava's interference. For one thing, he'd never stolen a car, and there was no indication that he had a habit of reckless driving and speeding prior to his death. For another, while he was taking his prescribed medication, his behavior had improved to such a marked degree that he was released from the mental hospital. He only started going downhill again when she switched his medication. It was an incredibly shitty thing to do, and Sonny and Carly have every right to hate her forever. That doesn't mean that they aren't hideously awful human beings in their own right. It just means that IDGAF when they tear into Ava.

* a young man that she repeatedly claimed to love btw

It is still a double standard. Morgan and Lauren did exactly the same thing that Ava did to Morgan. The only difference is that Morgan happened to steal and car that had a bomb on it, rigged to explode. Only by sheer luck did they escape the guilt of seriously harming Michael, Avery or someone else. I believe that Carly yelled at them once for endangering Michael. But everyone was all concerned about getting Michael to give back Avery. Hell, at least Lauren thought twice about doing the drugging. But she still agreed to do it. Which one would think Lauren could see her mother's rationalizing and understand it. Not saying that what Ava did was right. But it is odd to me that Lauren is so blind to this aspect. Just as it is for Carly not to admit that she DID THE SAME FUCKING THING TO AJ. Monica should be the one to throw that truth in Carly's face.

And please, if Morgan and Lauren had managed to accidentally kill Michael, I think we know what would've happened. Carly would be mad. Make excuses for Morgan and she would quickly put the blame on Lauren. Morgan is bipolar. He makes bad impulsive choices. He was just trying to help his dad. Lauren should've known better. 

The fact this: Morgan died from a car bomb. Not reckless driving. Ava did screw with his meds. That was wrong.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

They couldn't write one short break-up scene [for Dillon and Lauren]?

I thought RPW was going to be recurring.

Everyone has to apologize to Jason Burton for thinking Jason Miller was the real one. Which he was, until the show trotted out this dumb Two Jasons story. Gah.

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Previews...there are more people at Nora's press conference than at the Q's for Thanksgiving.

Not a high bar, unfortunately.

I loved Finn's glare at Anna behind Robin's back.

LOL at Monica's "Don't get the Christmas tree until I get back" dig to Olivia. Well played, Monica.

• Love 6

So Tuesday's preview had Carly telling Robin, "we made a terrible mistake." If the writers have Carly dare to blame Robin in any way for the Jason debacle, I'm.done.with.this.show!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, rags said:

So Tuesday's preview had Carly telling Robin, "we made a terrible mistake." If the writers have Carly dare to blame Robin in any way for the Jason debacle, I'm.done.with.this.show!

At least she's not leaning down in Robin's face and accusing her saying "YOU! LIED! SCREWED UP!" or something along those lines.

5 hours ago, rags said:

I hope Robin makes it clear that the Jason she 'saved' had OGJason's face and was freaking comatose when she was presented with him.  Pretty sure Carly would've been humping his leg, too.  

Yesterday was Michael's turn to genuflect to Jasus with the "something was always off with ~him" nonsense.  I swear, OGJ is getting more 'please forgive me of my sins' than Griffin ever did.

• Love 6

Wait, wait.... on yesterday's show.....

* Sonny's Island (*koff*PuertoRico*koff*) is still without power and infrastructure since the recent hurricanes.

* The opioid crisis is "beyond his paygrade"

* Someone considered him a "provincial crimelord" instead of SONNY CORINTHOS - The MOST POWERFUL MOBSTER! EVAH!

What fresh hell of demythodizing is this?!?

What's next? Women who aren't incapacitated when he grabs them by the forearm? Men who, when he closes in and mumbles whispers of threats, laugh in his face?

• Love 5
7 hours ago, rags said:

I hope that scene picks up with Robin slugging Carly in the face.  Because there's no "we" about it, Carly was the one who declared Jake(son) was Jason after spending a year being Jake(son)'s BFF, that was already in place by the time Robin was rescued.

• Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:57 AM, ulkis said:

I think Sam should have kicked Nina out once she started talking about Jason instead of Crimson, but this made me giggle.

Sam couldn't do that because she's such an isolated character, there was no one else for her to express her feelings to.  Alexis is written as being more concerned with her ex than her daughter's fucked up life.  I'm glad she didn't soliloquy to an empty room.  That was done on the daily in the few months I once tried to watch DOOL.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Huh, my GH standards regarding the wardrobe dept must be pretty low these days because when KMc walked into the scene to join SB, I was thinking that she looked significantly nicer in that blue top than she did in that floral (?) shirt she was wearing when Robin interrupted Patrick and Sabrina's wedding.  I would say that they just don't care because Robin's not a regular on the show anymore - but there have been some seriously bad wardrobe choices for women who ARE still regular contract characters. 

My theory is they spend 95% of the wardrobe budget on Jordan.

• Love 2

So is Patrick and Sam's relationship going on the list of Things We're Ignoring Ever Happened? Robin talking about Patrick moving on with Sabrina yet mentioning nothing about Patrick and Sam felt like a glaring omission. I think Jason has a right to know that Sam moved on to have multiple other relationships before BMJason showed up.

And I know everyone wants to catch Jason up on stuff he missed, but it's getting tedious to watch, especially since the only thing he's had an emotional reaction to are Morgan's death and Robin's return. It's not fair I have to watch him essentially shrug and blink during recaps of relatively mundane shit like Nelle's story arc, but bigger stuff (ahem, AJ) is glossed over.

Robin's tough love approach to BMJason (I'm so fucking tired of typing that, please let him officially be Drew soon) is the right one to take. Ignoring reality isn't going to help, he has to accept that he may not be Jason, but he is still Sam's husband and father to her child. He has to pick up those pieces and see what he can build with then, because continuing to fight for an identity that isn't his will only alienate the people he cares about and make them choose Jason over him.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Linny said:

So is Patrick and Sam's relationship going on the list of Things We're Ignoring Ever Happened? Robin talking about Patrick moving on with Sabrina yet mentioning nothing about Patrick and Sam felt like a glaring omission. I think Jason has a right to know that Sam moved on to have multiple other relationships before BMJason showed up.

Since that period was when Patrick was especially shitty toward Robin and her "abandoning" him and Emma, I don't mind if that's wiped out, frankly.

2 minutes ago, Linny said:

especially since the only thing he's had an emotional reaction to are Morgan's death and Robin's return. It's not fair I have to watch him essentially shrug and blink during recaps of relatively mundane shit like Nelle's story arc, but bigger stuff (ahem, AJ) is glossed over.

Yeah, I knew his murder wouldn't be brought up, but I did like how when Jason was looking at that family picture of him, AJ, Alan, Monica, Edward and Lila, that his finger did rub across AJ's face. That's what it looked like to me, and I'm sticking to it!

5 minutes ago, Linny said:

Robin's tough love approach to BMJason (I'm so fucking tired of typing that, please let him officially be Drew soon) is the right one to take. Ignoring reality isn't going to help, he has to accept that he may not be Jason, but he is still Sam's husband and father to her child. He has to pick up those pieces and see what he can build with then, because continuing to fight for an identity that isn't his will only alienate the people he cares about and make them choose Jason over him.

And this is why I LOVELOVELOVE Robin. Her only bad quality is being an apologist for Mooby and forgiving him because she was tortured and held captive for nearly two years.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

mercy on me and tell me how the scenes with Robin and that SheBeast went?

It was brief.

Robin shows up at Sonny's to wish him happy Thanksgiving.  She tells Carly that she saw Jason on the bridge and believes him to be the real deal.  carly says "so we made a terrible mistake" blah blah blah, Spinelli's computer thingy.  Robin says something like, "what were we supposed to think" and that was about it.  Jason asked if Robiin wanted to stay for dinner, which Carly fakely said "yeah that would be great" (i'm paraphrasing on that a little) and Robin said, no Anna was waiting for her.  

Then Robin headed over to see Liz and ran into BJason who was there to see Jake and that was boatloads of awkward. 

42 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

What? A Cruciferous and Acetominophen sighting? It truly is a Thanksgiving miracle.

It was literally 2 minutes long.  Friz and the boys are saying what they're thankful for.  Then BJason shows up to see Jake so LIz sends the other two upstairs to watch tv and Jake joins them moments later when he's done talking to "dad"

Edited by Perkie
4 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Jason asked if Robiin wanted to stay for dinner,

I love that he keeps reaching out to her! And SheBeast has to intrude into his personal space and get up all in his grill to get his attention. I'm so suuure that SheBeast was all JEALOUS

But seriously, dude. You don't think Robin has FAMILY that loves her who live in Port Charles? Or is it that Mooby and SheBeast are overwhelming and smothering you like your birth family did all those years ago when you woke up from your coma?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
11 minutes ago, Linny said:

may not be Jason, but he is still Sam's husband and father to her child.

Is he legally Sam's husband though?  There might be an issue with that.  

12 minutes ago, Linny said:

because continuing to fight for an identity that isn't his

But he has beleived that he has the right identity.  It wasn't until today, in the conversation with Robin, where there started to be cracks in that belief.  He couldn't understand how he could have been programed with the memories and the feelings.  Only today, did I really start thinking that he was finally starting to accept that he may not be the real Jason Morgan.  

• Love 5

I thought Robin was a jerk and was extra cold to BillyJ (who, even if he's not Jason, is a victim).  Sonny, Carly, Robin etc. have no proof whatsoever that BillyJ is not the real Jason except their feelings.  And their feelings served them so well when they thought BillyJ was real Jason a few years ago.    I am not a fan of Billy Miller's portrayal but I feel some sympathy that basically everyone is dropping him (except Sam and Liz).  

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And SheBeast has to intrude into his personal space

Well, CarSon did allow Robin and Jason to have some private time, though that was more Sonny dragging Carly out of the room.  And I think there was a blooper there because LW was heading towards the stairs but Mo dragged her towards the kitchen and she broke the third wall briefly to sort of question his direction.  Knowing Mo, he was probably wrong and they were suppoed to walk up the stairs.  

Another weird blooper type thing, CarSon are on the terrace talking, allowing Michael and Jason to talk but in the next scene, CarSon are in the living room and MikeJase are on the terrace.  I was all, wuh, did they pass each other on the way out the door?  Twas weird. 

Robin and Carly bonding over Jason Burton returning was bone-chilling. Robin should not ever be more than icily cordial to Carly. I loved her trolling Carly about staying for Thanksgiving. That's what I want to see from Robin vis-à-vis Carly.

Ugh, Ava. Can they please stop having her grovel about deserving Grif's (WTF was that?!) affection.

Michael, you don't always have to take care of everybody. They are adults. Let them clean up their own messes.

I don't care about Julian, but it was immensely satisfying to watch Sonny and Carly absorb Olivia Jerome's statement that Julian wasn't responsible for the crimes he was convicted for.

8 minutes ago, Linny said:

That was a really good scene. I had to laugh when Robin said, "All the people you care about still care about you." Yeah, I'm not so sure that applies to Carly, Sonny, and Michael. They don't actively hate him, but now that he's no longer the real Jason, they have no reason to interact with him again.

Jasus bless the writer who had Ava correctly answer "This is she" to Dr. Zajak (hee) on the phone.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, melody16 said:

everyone is dropping him (except Sam and Liz).  

And I'm curious as to why LIz isn't.  Sam, I can understand, she told alexis today that she loves "her husband" and the life they have, but doesn't know what she's supposed to do if it turns out that Patient Six is the real deal.  

Liz, I would have thought would be all over this, but she's sat quietly back, and seems to have accepted BJason as the real thing, having him talk to Jake the other day, and today basically telling BJason not to stress and let things play out.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Perkie said:

And I'm curious as to why LIz isn't.  Sam, I can understand, she told alexis today that she loves "her husband" and the life they have, but doesn't know what she's supposed to do if it turns out that Patient Six is the real deal.  

Liz, I would have thought would be all over this, but she's sat quietly back, and seems to have accepted BJason as the real thing, having him talk to Jake the other day, and today basically telling BJason not to stress and let things play out.  

I think it's because of his relationship with Jake.  

• Love 7

So Tuesday's preview had Carly telling Robin, "we made a terrible mistake." If the writers have Carly dare to blame Robin in any way for the Jason debacle, 

well-- Victor Cassidine told Robin it was Jason-- (and, of course, the facility was blown up-- so no answers there) 

everyone is dropping him (except Sam and Liz).  

And I'm curious as to why LIz isn't. 

Liz did start falling for "jake" before she knew he was Jason-- so maybe she just figures her J-dar (don't hate me!) works better than everyone else's.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Robin and Carly bonding over Jason Burton returning was bone-chilling. Robin should not ever be more than icily cordial to Carly. I loved her trolling Carly about staying for Thanksgiving. That's what I want to see from Robin vis-à-vis Carly.

When the asshats had Robin tell that beast, on her wedding day to Patrick, that the beast was RIGHT about Jason, or whatever, because I had a RAGE BLACKOUT that Robin should give that beast credit for any fucking thing and that Robin was the one in the wrong, I'm not surprised she's not dealing with her icily, as you say, @dubbel zout. I prefer that Robin would continue treating her with contempt and disgust.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, melody16 said:

I thought Robin was a jerk and was extra cold to BillyJ (who, even if he's not Jason, is a victim).  Sonny, Carly, Robin etc. have no proof whatsoever that BillyJ is not the real Jason except their feelings.  And their feelings served them so well when they thought BillyJ was real Jason a few years ago.    I am not a fan of Billy Miller's portrayal but I feel some sympathy that basically everyone is dropping him (except Sam and Liz).  

I feel sorry for him. This is worst than high school. We were your friend, but now that our friend is back, we don't need you anymore. This is why part of me is really hoping he's the real Jason, so that he can just give these people the finger. I understand that they feel more loyal to SBJason, but yeesh!

1 hour ago, Perkie said:

There's the relationship with Jake, and I think as a whole BMJason has been more present in the children's life even though they spend like 99% of the time not with him. 

• Love 14

Jason Miller should have walked into Sonny's, heard Michael talking about Nelle, and said, "everyone's right! I'm not Jason!"

Did Alexis basically just say, "well I was treated horribly in my childhood, so I can deal with it from my partner?" I think she was trying to say that Julian was also treated horribly and so they are drawn to each other, but it didn't help that Alexis/NLG looked like she wanted to throw up.

Aw, Liz/Robin hug. Too bad it only happened just so Robin could beat poor Jason Miller while he's down, heh. His "you know Franco, the only opinion I don't give a damn about is yours" line was funny.

Hey everyone! For a while Carly thought not everything was going her way, but now it is! Yaaaaay!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Either a) kindness or the less flattering option b) where she has no chance of getting Burton's attention but she does with Miller, and she can get Franco squirming at the same time.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Aw, Liz/Robin hug.

My first thought when I saw that was, "They know each other?" Then I remembered past days of GNOs. Oof. 

7 minutes ago, ulkis said:
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Either a) kindness or the less flattering option b) where she has no chance of getting Burton's attention but she does with Miller, and she can get Franco squirming at the same time.

I don't see Liz wanting to make Franco squirm. The show wants us to think they're in lurve and committed. I think if Jason Burton were going to be a romantic threat to Liz and Franco, her reaction to seeing Jason Burton in jail would have been stronger. 

• Love 4

The more this goes on, the more I want BMJason to be the real Jason.

2 hours ago, melody16 said:

Everyone is dropping him.  It's not just that they they're rejecting him as the real Jason, they're rejecting the relationship they've had with him since he showed up now that the REAL JASON is back. The only people who are accepting him are Sam, Liz and Monica who has it in her heart to love them both.

I expected better of Robin, after all the guy saved her life and that of her baby and she doesn't have to kiss Sonny's ring.  BMJason literally has nothing but what he is now being told he doesn't have.  Does no one remember how lost OriginalJason was after his accident?  That's similar to what BMJason is feeling right now.  All these people are denying him his memories, his children, and the only life he knows because the other guy looks like what they expect Jason to look like and reacts the way they expect Jason to react.. 

1 hour ago, Perkie said:

BJason is more willing to co-parent with her.  That's an awfully attractive idea to a single mom of three kids. Also it seems like he's the Jason she wanted, the one willing to leave Sonny for the sake of his wife and kids.

Also, again, I hate Sonny.  "This is above your pay grade."  Yes, Sonny, it's above everyone's pay grade but until someone, more someones step up to do something about it, it's going to continue to kill people so bottom feeders like Sonny will get rich.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't care about Julian, but it was immensely satisfying to watch Sonny and Carly absorb Olivia Jerome's statement that Julian wasn't responsible for the crimes he was convicted for.

That was a really good scene. I had to laugh when Robin said, "All the people you care about still care about you." Yeah, I'm not so sure that applies to Carly, Sonny, and Michael. They don't actively hate him, but now that he's no longer the real Jason, they have no reason to interact with him again.

Jasus bless the writer who had Ava correctly answer "This is she" to Dr. Zajak (hee) on the phone.

Seconded.  Good grammar is rare.

I think Carly is going to take it personally that she can't hate Julian as much as she was up to now. Well, she can and she will but there isn't quite as much justification for it. 

I get the feeling that Carly especially but also Sonny and Michael would prefer that BMJason be run out of town so they don't have to remember that they once had a relationship with him or that they owe him for the past two years.

40 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Did Alexis basically just say, "well I was treated horribly in my childhood, so I can deal with it from my partner?" I think she was trying to say that Julian was also treated horribly and so they are drawn to each other, but it didn't help that Alexis/NLG looked like she wanted to throw up.

No, I think she was saying that she grew up with violence and being treated badly so that's what she was drawn to in him. And it's true, daughters of alcoholics are attracted to alcoholics and daughters of abusive men are attracted to abusers.  It's familiar, it's what they know.  (Harville Hendrix has written some good books about this.)

NLG knows that without Julexis, Alexis has basically got nothing on this show except to be Sam's sounding board.  I doubt she's going to fight it no matter how bad the storyline.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 4

I didn't see today, but apparently even Chris Van Etten The Writer is surprised Carlton and Ashton got to enjoy Thanksgiving:

(CVE is kinda fun on Twitter, actually.)

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

I was thinking about who is embracing SBJason and who isn't and it basically comes down to 'Who can jettison BMJason without any cost to self?'

It would cost Liz because SBJason wasn't as involved a parent as BMJason is.  It would cost Monica because BMJason is the Jason who lets her into his life and into the lives of his children.  It would cost Sam the most because the father of her baby wouldn't be the same man as the father of her son and who do she choose of the two?  For Carly, Sonny and Michael it costs nothing to drop BMJason and it can't happen fast enough for them.  Even Robin doesn't seem to give two effs for the man who saved her life; she wouldn't have seen him if she hadn't run into him accidentally at Liz's and her reaction was "You're not Jason, suck it up."

JaSix would still be locked up in Russia if not for Ava. So much for paying your debts from non-judgemental Jason.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Did Alexis basically just say, "well I was treated horribly in my childhood, so I can deal with it from my partner?

As a former Julexis fan (that knife to the throat is a hard one to come back from), how is their relationship any different than anyone elses (and I'm talking to the characters here).  Carly gets her panties in a bunch about them, but she's married to the man that shot her in the head.  Sam gets her panties in a bunch but she's married to the man (well kinda sorta, until it's sorted out) who promised he'd kill her if she hurt Jake again.  Neither of those women have a leg to stand on when it comes to Julexis.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Linny said:

OG looked like he wanted to punch Patrick in his face for moving on so I'd love to hear Sam tell OG that she hooked up with Patrick while Robin went to save who she thought was him. Story time!

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I expected better of Robin, after all the guy saved her life and that of her baby and she doesn't have to kiss Sonny's ring.  BMJason literally has nothing but what he is now being told he doesn't have.  Does no one remember how lost OriginalJason was after his accident?  That's similar to what BMJason is feeling right now.  All these people are denying him his memories, his children, and the only life he knows because the other guy looks like what they expect Jason to look like and reacts the way they expect Jason to react.. 

What exactly did Robin do incorrectly? She doesn't feel this guy is Jason. Like she told Carly, she didn't even know how much she missed Jason, but she did. All she told NuJason is that he's not Jason, but that doesn't mean his relationships with people weren't real. NuJason then proceeded to guilt-trip her and that's why she left. She didn't drop him. She's just not going to lie. And NuJason suddenly acting like he remembers all about their relationship and basically implied that out of EVERYONE, he's hurt the most by her. LMAOOO.

And, I also find it strange that some want Robin and Co. to be wrong. What exactly does that prove? That all of Jason's family and friends are idiots? Yeah, sure! Beautiful story! Just like the beautiful story of Samtrick!

Oh, and another LOL that Robin didn't tell Carly what OG remembered. Be petty, girl!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Perkie said:

Another weird blooper type thing, CarSon are on the terrace talking, allowing Michael and Jason to talk but in the next scene, CarSon are in the living room and MikeJase are on the terrace.  I was all, wuh, did they pass each other on the way out the door?  Twas weird. 

Thank you! At least I'm not alone in being confused. And I also wondered if Mo dropped a chunk of dialogue because when he said, "Uh, let's watch the game" after Carly was pouring out her heart about Morgan, she was like, "Wow, you're just gonna do me like that?" LOL

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:
3 hours ago, Perkie said:

Thank you! At least I'm not alone in being confused. And I also wondered if Mo dropped a chunk of dialogue because when he said, "Uh, let's watch the game" after Carly was pouring out her heart about Morgan, she was like, "Wow, you're just gonna do me like that?" LOL

All of that was so clunky. I wonder if LW ad libbed to cover for Mo's mistake? Though you'd think something that blatant would be reshot.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nothing on this show makes sense and it hasn't for years. It's sad, but it is what it is a this point.

That's really not my point, though, and I certainly don't disagree with you there. But throwing all of Jason's relationships into a dumpster fire doesn't even have legs. What does he do after he yells at everyone all "I TOLD U HOW DARE U!?" 

• Love 2

I can see why people think they want a period where Miller Jason looks confirmed to be the real Jason, but just think it through. Any short-term egg on the face for Sonny and Carly will not be worth months of them "knowing in [their] hearts" they're right and ultimately being vindicated. Just imagine the tributes eventually being paid to Carly, because she NEVER WAVERED IN HER BELIEF, and she's brave and strong and loves with her whole heart (...not just a part of it). Imagine her and Burton Jason talking about how now their bond is even stronger than before, because she always had his back.  

With all that in mind, and because I really do prefer Burton Jason if there is to be a Jason, I just want things to move forward. Drewify Miller and be done with it.  

Also, I shouldn't comment on the Liz topic above because I haven't seen Tuesday's show yet (I always watch in the early-morning hours), but I thought Becky played both relevant scenes I've seen kind of warily. When she visited Burton Jason in jail, she insisted that Miller Jason was still Jason, but everything about the scene leading up said she knew Burton was the real deal. In the sofa scene at her house, when Miller Jason was so vehement with Jake that he was the real Jason, she was making a face like, "Okay, laying it on a little thick there, sport, but at least we're talking to the kid about it."   

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 3

Unless Billy Miller decides to just bow out, I have a feeling that when the identities are established for sure and Drew comes to accept it, people like Robin will warm up to him again.

Right now the coolness is probably to establish Burton as the real Jason, but it also effectively adds to how surreal things must feel for Drew right now.