Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I think because if she told Morgan the truth she'd also have to tell the truth about Connie

Ava should be able to come up with a semi-plausible reason for Sonny threatening her; after all, they've been enemies in the past. It wouldn't come out of nowhere. The most Sonny could do is splutter that it's not true, but given how Morgan feels about Sonny at the moment (never change, Morgan!), he might not believe Sonny.

But that would mean Ron would have to stop and actually write a scene with some thought to it, so of course it's not going to happen.

• Love 3

Re last week's plotlines, about Patrick/Robin, I'm not mad at either of them because IMO the real villain here is Ron Cavrilati. He's so obsessed with making fetch happen with Purina that he's not only destroying Scrubs individually and as a couple, he's doing it in some of the shittiest ways possible, whether it's making Patrick look almost completely unreasonable with Robin or Robin's pushing Patrick away fro the so-called "greater good." I believe that Patrick had every right to resent Robin for being just an hour away from him and Emma and not contacting them when they, especially Emma, needed her most, but when he saw Robin's reaction to his being there, he should've taken the hint, A prisoner's a prisoner, whether they're a minute or a world away. By the same token, Robin should have told Victor from the start that for all intents and purposes, he's not in charge; she is. Since Robin's apparently the only doctor in the world who can raise the dead ( I can't believe I just wrote that), that means he needs her, therefore if anything bad happens to anyone she loves, then not only will Victor's family stay dead, she'll re-animate Jason just so that he can kill Victor too. Speaking of Victor, Ron expects me to believe that a Cassidine, with all the money, the minions and a Government agency at his disposal, needed a teenage junkie to do his dirty work? Really? All that proves to me is that this show needs much better writers and Nathan deserves much better parents.

Speaking of Nathan, I feel sorry for him, having feelings for a woman who's not only unworthy of him, she's marrying the wrong man (to put it mildly) because she thinks she loves him. Maxie's definitely giving Levi way too much credit for her turnaround. Levi hasn't "saved" Maxie; he found her at the lowest point of her life, took over her life and has been on the fast track to ruining not just her life, but anyone who dares to challenge his part in it, especially Nathan. Those who support Maxie's marriage to Levi for her sake aren't helping Maxie; they're enabling her by telling her what she wants to hear. Instead of telling Maxie that she should do "whatever makes [her] happy," Lulu and Felicia should have told Maxie that what she's feeling is gratitude, not love and she shouldn't even be grateful to Levi because if he truly had Maxie's best interest at heart, Georgie would be back in her life and while helping Maxie to heal herself, he wouldn't want her to change everything about herself. If, after hearing Mac out about Nathan's feelings for her Maxie still chooses Levi, then from now on, what happens to her is on her. My guess is that Maxie and Levi's marriage will get uglier than Maxie's wedding gown and wedding ring combined. As for the reporter who was mugged and told Nathan about the stolen necklace, ITA that Levi either did it himself or planned it, but knowing Levi, he's probably covered his tracks too well for Nathan to prove it, at least for now. Since the only way that Maxie seems even remotely capable (if ever) of learning anything is the hard way, then she should learn for herself the hard way what a world-class, no-class fraud Levi is. That way, when someone says "I told you so" to Maxie, she can't/shouldn't argue because she was warned about Levi long before she chose to marry him. If Maxie does decide to marry Levi, Mac should put him on notice and warn him that if he hurts Maxie, that not only will he hurt Levi himself, he'll let Nathan finish him off if he wants to.

Last week has proven once and for all that when it comes to Felix, the only thing more cringeworthy than his butting into other peoples' love lives is his trying to get one of his own. At least Brad, for all his faults and mistakes, is actually capable of having chemistry with another person, whether it's his friendship with Britt (Br2) or with Lucas; Felix, otoh, wouldn't know chemistry if it fucked him. As for Felix's claim that he's "a smorgasboard," he would have to be a complex, three-dimensional character for that, not a caricature. The way I see it, that was just Felix's way of saying that he, like Sabrina, has had "lots of sex." At least Sabrina got Carlos out of that deal. I doubt Felix could get anyone who's that much fun for that long, if at all. Felix's admission that he wants Lucas made me snicker, not swoon. However, I disagree with Brad that Felix is "a cold fish" because cold fish, when properly prepared, can be delicious and there's nothing delicious about Felix in any way, shape or form.

Sonny just gets more nauseating every day. Now he's deluded himself into thinking that saving Alice makes up for murdering AJ because he's so used to buying his way out of trouble he thinks that that's how it's supposed to work. News flash, Sonny: life doesn't work that way. You're still a criminal, a liar and a cold-blooded killer. Saving Alice doesn't resurrect AJ nor does it excuse you from being punished for your crimes anymore than Ava's pregnancy absolves her of hers. Sonny's getting away with murder is just as repulsive as Sonny/Carly revisited. As much as I love seeing Sonny and/or Carly called on their massive amounts of bullshit, Franco and/or Nina shouldn't be the ones to do it because they, in their own way, are just as disgusting as Sonny/Carly because of Nina's batshit craziness and Franco's being a SERIAL KILLER.

Now that Julexis have spilt for now (unspoiled spec), maybe now Julian can finally bust Fluke once and for all.  

By fucking Shawn, Jordan has lost whatever cool points she ever had.

Kiki is to the Qs what Lindsay Lohan is to sobriety and the Kardashians are to class- absolutely nothing.

• Love 7

DollEyes you just made me sad, it has been a long time since I was able to work up enough joy to go into that much detail over a week on TAAS. How do you do it? I am so jealous (really that is Not sarcasm. I used to be able to talk at length about the weeks worth of shows on GH...have I gotten old?)

• Love 2

I didn't buy any of Robin's pity party for herself when she was talking to the Cassadine guy after Patrick's visit. If she's such a smart girl, Robin should be able to find a feisty way out. But Robin was raised to be a Goody Two Shoes, and I fear that her scientific training has removed even more of her human passions and heart.

I said a long time ago that her lovemaking with Patrick after her return had all the passion of an stiff, formal Japanese Kabuki dance. And skyping with her only child--it's better than nothing, but it isn't involvement in her child's daily life, and no touching or hugging is possible. Robin is a cold fish. I can't imagine any man who'd want her as a mate now.

I just want to slow clap Doll Eyes. For Real. That was so true.

Can I add a few things?

I dgaf about Sonny and Carly. I think they're both trash for not telling the truth. You see the pain Micheal has been in, the pain Morgan has been in and still remain silent. How exactly are they protecting him by lying to them? Micheal gets to learn that fake daddy killed his real father and knew all along that AJ wasn't a murderer, yet his wonderful parents have allowed everyone to think he was. Morgan gets to find out that his girlfriend facilitated the murder of his brother's father and murdered his um aunt/cousin. Of all the things Sonny/Carly has done, this might be the lowest yet. I hope there is a trial. And I hope Scotty brings up Karen. I'll allow the break in reality for that. I want Brenda to get deprogrammed, disgusted that Sonny murdered AJ, testifies against him. I want New Jason to vow to seek revenge on Sonny, disgusted with himself.

But that won't happen. We will get the same crap.

• Love 3

I'm extremely disappointed in Lante & Mac for going along with this shit. I don't expect anything from Felicia because she is as dumb as a box of rocks but I expect a hell lot more from Mac & Lante esp them knowing what they know about Levi & that abusive shit they want to call a relationship. For one this Lulu/Maxie shit is beyond unrealistic Lulu shouldn't be supporting her in shit esp involving Levi, she should be railing against her after everything she put her through with Georgie, fighting her for her baby back which was her right but only to decide I'm going to continue to shack up with a clown who told me it's best for me to abandon my baby. Lulu should be reminding her & throwing it in her face instead of supporting her In another dumb ass shit that's clearly going to blow up in her face.

Mac put up more of a defense when she was going to Marry dumb ass Spinelli versus her marrying some fool to keep him in the country knowing he anit shit. Instead of doing what he needs to be doing like cutting her off, make her go at this alone without any support to get it through her fucking ahead. Let her see what's it's like with no support, to go at it by herself cause apparently it's the only way she is going to get it. All this cause her stupid ass doesn't want to admit she is being played for a damn fool that she fucked up again after just making another effed up decision a yr ago that caused so much pain & that cost her her baby. It just never ends. Im just so pissed off at Rons horrible writing for Maxie again for the third damn time.

I still want Naxie but Maxie is going to have to grovel, she is going to answer for how she treated Nathan who has been nothing but good to her, he is going to have to shut her out & she is going to have to work for it for me as a Maxie fan for it to work again.

Edited by NiqueAlexis
  • Love 5

I keep forgetting Maxie worked for a magazine, planned weddings. Why? Because lately it seems like she can't tie her shoes unless Levi says it's okay. There is no redemption arc for Levi, and I don't know how Maxie can be fixed. I don't blame Judge Meanie. I wouldn't let her cat sit, let alone care for a kid. Kevin needs to come back to town ASAP or Robin needs to come up with a cure for the brain dead.

• Love 3

I still want Naxie but Maxie is going to have to grovel, she is going to answer for how she treated Nathan who has been nothing but good to her, he is going to have to shut her out & she is going to have to work for it for me as a Maxie fan for it to work again.

How about Nathan bangs Sam before she is shipped off to Patrick & before Maxie comes to her senses?

• Love 1
Last week has proven once and for all that when it comes to Felix, the only thing more cringeworthy than his butting into other peoples' love lives is his trying to get one of his own. At least Brad, for all his faults and mistakes, is actually capable of having chemistry with another person, whether it's his friendship with Britt (Br2) or with Lucas; Felix, otoh, wouldn't know chemistry if it fucked him. As for Felix's claim that he's "a smorgasboard," he would have to be a complex, three-dimensional character for that, not a caricature. The way I see it, that was just Felix's way of saying that he, like Sabrina, has had "lots of sex." At least Sabrina got Carlos out of that deal. I doubt Felix could get anyone who's that much fun for that long, if at all. Felix's admission that he wants Lucas made me snicker, not swoon. However, I disagree with Brad that Felix is "a cold fish" because cold fish, when properly prepared, can be delicious and there's nothing delicious about Felix in any way, shape or form.

DollEyes, your whole post was made of win. This part had me cackling with laughter. A plutonium bullet of love is coming your way. 

I have no idea why Cartini seem determined to make certain characters happen even when they are failing miserably. They keep putting these bad acting chemistryless actors (Sabrina, Felix, Kaka, & Levi) in triangles & quads. 

How about Nathan bangs Sam before she is shipped off to Patrick & before Maxie comes to her senses?

If they weren't related then sure. I be all for it.

Seriously, they need to start adding some Q & Webber blood back into the PC gene pool. We are going to have to start doing family trees in order to make sure people aren't related. So are the citizens of PC.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1

Are they related? No one has confirmed Victor as Nathan father have they? If they do then is he Sam's second cousin once removed?

Are they related? No one has confirmed Victor as Nathan father have they? If they do then is he Sam's second cousin once removed?

First cousins, once-removed.  If Victor truly is Nathan's father, of course.  But that's not a big deal for me in soaps, especially since they weren't raised together as family.  Plus, no one but Dr. O knows Nathan's paternity (as far as we know), so Sam & Nathan sleep together before finding out they are related.  Maybe.

Woah woah woah. Nope not going to happen, I VETO the Nathan/Sam idea, he's my prisoner afterall.<wink>

I know Sam is popular with some people, but heck most of ya'll want SamTrick so there ya go. I say what about Jordan or Olivia(and no matter how many times Ron says it Olivia looks nothing like any grandmother I've ever seen.) I guess at least Olivia is getting Ned instead of stuck with just Sonny, but Jordan only has stupid Shawn. I'd be down for BAMF Jordan and Nathan, plus I'd love for Nathan to take that Neanderthal Shawn DOWN!

Another plus with Olivia or Jordan they are NOT at all related in any way.

Naxie may be super cute like kittens and rainbows, but Maxie doesn't deserve Det Special Kitty at this point.

• Love 3

Re: Nina and Franco, I may be getting ahead of myself, but I'm kind of getting the feeling Nina will befriend him (well, she's done that already), then hook up with him, screw him over, and then break his heart, which may be a slightly better way for him to gain sympathy with some viewers.

Though I suspect that if the couple is popular enough, they may make Nina fall for him as well. I kind of get a vague early T&B vibe from them.

• Love 2

That reminds me, why were Dante and Lulu all "well, we have to go and support Maxie."? (Rhetorical question, I know why, because they live in Port PlotPointia.) Out of all the people around Maxie they are the most equipped to say, "hey Maxie, remember when you faked having our baby last year? THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD, DON'T DO IT." So stupid. Maybe they both figure nothing will penetrate that empty box she calls a brain.

Or maybe, now that the friendship seems to be on it's way to being patched up, they figure it's best not to bring up painful recent events and not to rock the boat.  Besides, they've been so wrapped up in baby drama that they might not know how icky Levil* really is.  As far as they know, he's that nice fellow who helped Maxie get back on her feet after she went through a bad time, what could be bad about that?

* - That was a typo, but I liked it so I kept it.

Re last week's plotlines, about Patrick/Robin, I'm not mad at either of them because IMO the real villain here is Ron Cavrilati. He's so obsessed with making fetch happen with Purina

Oh, phffft, Purina and PurinaHate is soooooo last year.  RC's new Shiny Toy Du Jour is SamTrick - he made sure to have Patrick believe that Jason was dead just to clear the way for the inevitable SamTrickFuck with a side of JasonIsAliveInterruptus.  The new Fetch is SamTrick - and, as far as Ronnie is concerned, you better love it.  Or Else.

Of all the things Sonny/Carly has done, this might be the lowest yet. I hope there is a trial. And I hope Scotty brings up Karen. I'll allow the break in reality for that. I want Brenda to get deprogrammed, disgusted that Sonny murdered AJ, testifies against him. I want New Jason to vow to seek revenge on Sonny, disgusted with himself.

And I want Sonny to get found guilty and take the needle.

I also want World Peace and a unicorn.

Re: Nina and Franco, I may be getting ahead of myself, but I'm kind of getting the feeling Nina will befriend him (well, she's done that already), then hook up with him, screw him over, and then break his heart, which may be a slightly better way for him to gain sympathy with some viewers.

Though I suspect that if the couple is popular enough, they may make Nina fall for him as well. I kind of get a vague early T&B vibe from them.

I could see a scenario where Nina's scheming gets exposed and everyone turns on her except Franco.  (On the grounds of, "Who am I to judge?  I killed people").  And then the two draw together, a la the "Most Pathetic" contest Todd and Blair had when they started hitting it off.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 3

Or maybe, now that the friendship seems to be on it's way to being patched up, they figure it's best not to bring up painful recent events and not to rock the boat.  Besides, they've been so wrapped up in baby drama that they might not know how icky Levil* really is.  As far as they know, he's that nice fellow who helped Maxie get back on her feet after she went through a bad time, what could be bad about that?

* - That was a typo, but I liked it so I kept it.

No, they know. Lulu said that Maxie has feelings for Nathan and she thinks he's a weirdo, and both Nathan and Mac have told Dante all about him.

DollEyes you just made me sad. it has been a long time since I was able to work up enough joy to go into that much detail over a week on TAAS. How do you do it?

I just want to slow clap Doll Eyes. For Real. That was so true.

DollEyes, your whole post was made of win....a plutonium bullet of love is coming your way.

Thanks, thanks and thanks. Re the first post by Fylaki, that's not joy-it's rage. And all because of Ron.

Grrpants09 ITA about Sonny and Carly. They are putting Michael and Morgan through Hell for all the wrong reasons, namely to cover their own sorry asses. I not only want Sonny and Carly prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law (not that it will happen), I'm definitely willing to suspend disbelief if Scotty put Sonny on blast for his part in Karen's death.

Bestest Aunt Ever: I'll accept your Bullet of Love-but only if you shoot me in the head, otherwise it's not love.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 4

Leslie Charleson is on a cruise, according to Ron. I'm sure she must be devastated to miss the climax of this story. Yes, devastated.

Boy Re_Ron had to work fast to make sure he had an excuse why Monica isn't there and calling around for a heart. I know .I know Sonny has to be the hero so Morgan can get over hating him. Monica is Alice's boss. Its her house Alan gave it to her. What exactly have tiic  got against the Q's .? This show I just can't !

Nothing anyone says to Maxie will make her not marry Levi, so why should people waste their breath? I sure wouldn't. She's an adult (agewise, at least). She can marry whom she pleases. Of course once it all blows up in her face everyone is going to have to listen to her whine about how Levi screwed her over, but them's the breaks of being related to or a friend of Maxie's.

• Love 4

Nothing anyone says to Maxie will make her not marry Levi, so why should people waste their breath? I sure wouldn't. She's an adult (agewise, at least). She can marry whom she pleases. Of course once it all blows up in her face everyone is going to have to listen to her whine about how Levi screwed her over, but them's the breaks of being related to or a friend of Maxie's.

True, but they don't have to go to the damn thing. I guess I can understand why Lulu's going since Maxie asked her to be the maid of honor but my poor Dante should be like, "have a good time" and go home and have a beer instead lol. 

• Love 2

Boy Re_Ron had to work fast to make sure he had an excuse why Monica isn't there and calling around for a heart. I know .I know Sonny has to be the hero so Morgan can get over hating him. Monica is Alice's boss. Its her house Alan gave it to her. What exactly have tiic  got against the Q's .? This show I just can't !

Actually, in this case, he hasn't made Monica look bad.  The other day, everyone talked about how she was in Baltimore to pick up a heart but at the last minute, the family changed their mind about donating it.  Then, at the end of last week, Monica was the one that was doing the surgery.  So, while LC hasn't been on screen, other characters have discussed that Monica is off doing stuff to help Alice; it wasn't like Monica was absent and no one mentioned it.

I was pleasantly surprised because the writers made more of an effort to explain an absence than they do.

Please explain this to me as if I were Sonny. Why does Victor need Robin to defrost Starvos and Helena because wasn't Dr. O. the chief defroster in the past. If he used Dr. O., he wouldn't be stuck with that pesty Jason.

• Love 3

I was away and came back to Patrick telling Emma that he and Sam were away doing "adult things". Please,  please. PLEASE tell me he meant ADULT Things!!!!  Although I'll be sorry to have missed it!!

So Patrick now knows that someone wanted him and his family dead, but his big shot surgeon brain can't make any connection to the international criminal who coerced his wife into working for him?  Stuuupid.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11

Today's episode should have been Robin realizing bringing back Jason is not worth it if she has to bring back Stavros and Helena too, and she kills all the popsicles.

Why does Victor love Helena and Stavros so much? I'm pretty sure they don't like him that much.

Otherwise, I felt like this whole episode was just the reporter yelling at Nathan.

Too much Sam lately.

• Love 4

So the only proof Danny still exists, or even still lives with Sam, is that they keep having her pick up his toys around the penthouse and sighing. Riveting scenes. Personally I am hoping that the next time the character actually gets some airtime he'll be walking and talking and Kelly won't be required to fight toppling over trying to haul the kid actor/s around.

I will never care about Sam and Patrick Ron, you made him a Grade A dickface, as you so often do.

Levi's smile reminds me of one of those old Troll dolls, except they had a kind of charming appeal which he lacks in all things of life. Here's hoping the attractive block of wood manages to shoot him in the throat.

Maxie needs to stop trying to get married, forever, it never, ever goes well for anyone.

The only good thing I can come up with about today is that Sonny, the Nina, Franco, Carly, or that lethargic mess of a story line involving Alice, the Qs, and Sonny's loin spawn weren't showcased.

So Patrick now knows that someone wants him and his family dead, but his big shot surgeon brain can't make any connection to the international criminal who coerced his wife into working for him?  Stuuupid.

Well it's Patrick so obviously he can't be expected to think that this has anything to do with Robin because she's only an hour away and she can Skype and if their family was in danger she'd like totally text him or whatever because she's free as a bird on a mountain top to do as she pleases. "I think the leather suit is trying to kill u, lol, #betterrunbitch".

• Love 4

Why does this show keep teasing me with Jason really being dead? 

I understand that he's coming back because I noticed all the pictures of Jason on Sam's mantle today. But I don't understand, given adolescent one-upsmanship mentality of TPTB, why they would want to recast the role of someone who essentially thumbed his nose at the show. It seems like the LAST thing they'd want to do. I'd think they'd rather create stories that demonstrated "See, he wasn't needed at all." (Uh, I think I many have just answered my own question with that "create" remark.)

But, as I said before, I'll go for at least a week saying only nice things about the show if the Jason return has been a giant misdirect. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 4

Patrick continues to be stoopid. Maxie continues to be a twit. ME continues to look bored. Can Levi finally die, the actor is so fugly!?!?

I'm always happy when KMc is on my screen even when the reason & storyline are out there. So do we see NuJason tomorrow? Why do they keep showing photos of SBu? Doesn't he get paid when his face is shown?

I enjoyed the Mac/Maxie scenes.

I liked seeing the Scrubs house & The Penthouse because the sets aren't gray

• Love 4

Aside from Silas being asleep again, I actually enjoyed this episode.  It's so odd, ME was ao awake in those scenes last week opposite HP but then today he's back to his usual schtik.  

Anyway, i half jokingly thought that maybe the interns put this episode together while the crew was at lunch because we got forward plot movement, while dialogue, lighting, wardrobe, and hair were all great for once.

I particularly enjoyed Robin getting sassy with Victor, Mac forgetting he is on a soap and not beating around the bush, Dante threatening Levi, Special Kitty using his brain, and KW and ER playing their characters far more intelligently than they are written.   And I'm always a sucker for a Patrick/Emma scene.  

I really hope Jason is really dead and that Levi gets shot in the face.  

• Love 5

True, but they don't have to go to the damn thing. I guess I can understand why Lulu's going since Maxie asked her to be the maid of honor but my poor Dante should be like, "have a good time" and go home and have a beer instead lol.

Exactly Dante should have been hell no & went about his day. Stop saying yes to everything Lulu asks of you.

All I got to say is Patrick is a petty bitch. I can't believe he told Emma & made her cry. Asshole. Anna & Mac should kick his ass.

• Love 4
(edited)

Not gonna lie, Mac slugging Patrick right in his stupid face would be super satisfying.

For realsies. If Mac can support Maxie in all her stupidity, he sure as hell can support and stand for Robin, who is being forced to unfreeze those murdering Cassadines. But even though he's unaware of that part of it, he knows Robin is doing something for the good. I would throw a party if I could see Mac just coldcock that selfish, narcissistic motherfucker.  Sure as hell Anna won't do it.

And raise Emma himself.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 6

Patrick, you're an ass.

Because THIS can't be said enough, and by someone other than me.

Okay it's offical, Mac is TOTALLY on my adorable list now. Did ya'll hear it? I mean did you HEAR it he called Nathan Special, I don't mean to say I told ya so but he is a Special KITTY, so Mac said person, but whatever.... kitty and person mean the same thing in my world.....swear.... just ask my husband.

I think the hair people were so busy giving ME the great feathered blowout that they skiped over Maxie, what in the world IS that rat's nest? Why would anyone do their hair like that on purpose, on your wedding day? wouldn't it just be in a ponytail before it was updoed? Not in that rat's mess. But ME's hair was bangin' HOTT.

Another day Patrick is on and even Emma's cuteness couldn't make up for his dickishness. Still wanted to throat punch him! There is Robin workin' and slaving to keep her family safe and sad sack Patrick just sits on the couch with his hurt whittle feelings and then doesn't even know how to connect the dots about  accident + Robin staying away= prisoner. I don't see how that idot ever became a doctor, I did LOVE Silas throwing Patrick shade when he tried to get him to say he didn't cause Rafe to die on purpose and Silas just walked off without answering. Psyche you douche!

Angry Dante, why HELLO there big boy. MEOW!

.......My det Special Kitty better NOT get shot by that Dunkelmonkey!

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 5

It is a conscious thing to start a relationship. If Alexis hates being involved with men in the mob, she shouldn't get involved with men in the mob. She's not helpless. How about a quick Google check when she finds herself thinking a man is attractive? She's an attorney, for god's sake. Do your due diligence.

I don't mind that she's attracted to dangerous men. I mind that she continually wants them to stop being dangerous when it's obvious it will never happen. If someone asked her to stop representing Sonny, she'd tell them to stuff it. She's not going to let her daughter's father go to jail, blahblahblah. (It's not as if Kristina isn't fully aware who Sonny is.) So why should the men in her life make a change?

The mind is one thing. The heart and parts further south...that's something else.

This is not just limited to soaps or fiction. If a woman has been in a particularly long, dry spell and one who is just her type comes along giving those I-want-you eyes....well it takes a better woman than Alexis to say pass.

• Love 1

Dante and Mac were definitely wasting their breathe, Nathan is too good for Maxie, and I want to say to Mac, "Yes, your wife is beautiful, but not so bright. Like mother, like daughter."

It is so very disappointing that Ron/writers have turned Robin into the opposite of her mother at the same age. I would like to see some sign of bad-ass, like she's working on a way to secretly poison Victor and leave the Jason-, Stavros- and Helenacicles behind. Victor isn't even a fun villain to watch; I just want him to take an icicle from the Stavros or Helena freezers to the heart, a la Sam's 'friend' the traitor and that large piece of window glass in the movie "Ghost."

It is sad seeing Patrick and Emma talk about their family.

• Love 1