Type keyword(s) to search

Season Three: Time to Snuggle Up And Watch Our Couchies!

Julie and Brandy are down the VPR after show on Friday night. I'm recording it!

Some of it is already on bravo's website if you're interested. Julie and Brandy pretty much tell James he's a bad person.

I love this show so hard. Every time I think I've picked a favorite I remember something Pee Wee did, or Princella said, or the Xeno son blushing at a sex scene, or the elders discussing Playboy, or Emerson's perplexed face, and I just bask in the glow of everyone being awesome.

• Love 5

Fly vs Jizz had me rolling on the floor. (I'll be Switzerland on this issue.)

I tried watching a bit of the British version on Youtube but wasn't feeling it. There's something about this U.S. cast that is so gloriously into their t.v. watching. They go for the ride, so to speak, and to see so much unbridled enthusiasm and unguarded reactions in these days of jaded scripted non-reality shows is just. so. great. When The Lady On The Right happily said she'd go crawling through the sidewalks of New York? Yay. I know some of them are trying a bit harder than others and Brandy and Julie are writers, but still.

But the ladies in Burbank need better snacks.

• Love 2

Not as good as last week (and there's only one left? :( ) but still laughed a ton.

Still don't know the names of the 3 guys on the couch, but the one on the right pointing out that the VPR chick had been told too many times that she was pretty because of the way she just coyly smiled and played with her hair?  Nailed it.

"A man has agreed to sleep in that room?"

"That's why his ass not at home!"

"And you judge me about jizz!"

[look]

Loved middle grandma laughing gleefully at the "turkey" race

Did anybody watch Project Runway Jr?  Because no way did any of those models have a 37 inch hips.  Maybe they were talking leg length or something?  I had 34 inch hips in high school and I could have stood to lose 15 lbs.  

The Chrisleys with the red brollys strolling around London - "Stay close together!  We're in a foreign country!"

Sister who wants her Queendom to be clean, damn it.  "Not just the women clean, the men clean.  The children, I want them to play!"

Edited by kassa
  • Love 1
I love Princella. She cracks me up. Loved her telling her son that someone she birthed wasn't going to tell her she couldn't have a cat.

That was great. She put it so well. Something like "I know my son who I birthed and who I tell what to do and not the other way around didn't just tell me that I can't have a cat." 

I am Team Cat For Princella.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 5

How did I not know about the Alabama pageant coach? He may be the replacement for my Toddlers & Tiaras fix. (Which I stopped watching when the mamas got too mean and crazy)

The chihuahua (PeeWee?) takes no prisoners. And Julie meets her head-on.

Love Papa Zeno's joyful laugh.

Tap dancing coach: What you could use is more sparkle and a lot more of this. *does dance*

Couch gay (sorry, don't know his name): ......he's not wrong.

I laughed so freakin hard with the tap dancing coach bit.  So much so that I looked up the show  "Coach Charming"  and have now watched 4 episodes.    It's ok to watch it since the Couchies watch it, right?  Right?   <hanging head in shame>

• Love 3

I was pleasantly surprised in recent commercials have called it the Fall Finale, not just the Season Finale.

Yes, they are following the trend of other networks. When I was a kid, new shows started in September and ran until May. The good old days. :)

• Love 5

Blake, Scott, and Emerson's lip synch was everything.  LOL!

I 've noticed Teddy seems really grumpy recently.

Wonder how Zeno dad hurt his knee?  that was a big brace.

I LOVE this show. More episodes please.

Teddy does seem grumpy, what's up with her?

I think Zeno mom said something about a "hover" board incident?

The Lip Sync stuff was great as was the actual "battle". I DVR'd it and have re watched several times.

All I want for Christmas is more People's Couch!

• Love 3

Just curious. Does anyone else's gaydar ping for the black son and the other son who sits next to his father with his brother and mother?

I love this show so much but don't really love Julie (especially) and Brandy hosting the Vanderpump Rules after show. She comes across as trying way too hard on there IMO.

Edited by delicatecutter
  • Love 1

Princella getting all excited about Rhythm Nation, and Blake, Scott, and Emerson lip synching to "All I Want for Christimas is You" (complete with Mariah hand gestures) was, by far, the best thing I've seen on TV this year.  

Edited by WhitneyWhit
  • Love 10

Just curious. Does anyone else's gaydar ping for the black son and the other son who sits next to his father with his brother and mother?

I love this show so much but don't really love Julie (especially) and Brandy hosting the Vanderpump Rules after show. She comes across as trying way too hard on there IMO.

Priscilla said "no one told you to ride that overboard, in fact I told you not to ride that damn overboard."

• Love 1

Princella getting all excited about Rhythm Nation, and Blake, Scott, and Emerson lip synching to "All I Want for Christimas is You" (complete with Mariah hand gestures) was, by far, the best thing I've seen on TV this year.

I agree. I'll never erase this from my DVR, I plan to show it to everyone i know. All the time! :)

• Love 1

Yes, they are following the trend of other networks. When I was a kid, new shows started in September and ran until May. The good old days. :)

I meant I was happy because it gives me hope that it will be back next year even though it hasn't been renewed. The previous promos were calling it the season finale, yes it still hasn't been renewed but it's a positive sign.

• Love 1

You know, they don't watch as many Bravo series as you'd think. The one network I never thought would show any restraint.

Poor Cathy. Now all she can think about is Seth Rogan's hairy, hairy balls and seeing "the outline of everything!"

I would totally watch "Chicago Pizza."

Did anybody figure out what Scott's t-shirt said? Blake's was "Beyonce Wasn't Built in a Day" and Emerson's was "Witch, Please".

Brandy and Julie should do a Drunk History-like parody of Antiques Roadshow. Write that shit and pitch it to the History Channel, ladies!

Emerson on the Alaskan Bush People: "They don't talk like Nell, which is better than I expected."

Edited by lordonia
  • Love 6

I think I recall the Xeno kid getting all eager and intense when nearly naked women were on some show. But I cracked up when the Egber dad talked about his boys meeting women—they're going to have plenty of girlfriends, but I don't think they're going to be boyfriends to any of them.

I looked up frogfish -- not all that froggy, if you ask me.

I spent some time this morning browsing through Teddi's Twitter account to see if she's that grumpy all the time. She doesn't tweet much, but Ayn is of course bright and bubbly. I didn't look at all the couchies, but of the ones I saw, Rashawn has the most followers. He's posted some pictures from the wrap party.

Julie and Andy Egber seem to be skinnier every time we see them.

• Love 2

Biakbiak, I don't think this show is going anywhere. :) I'm hoping it means they come up with some new episodes in January.

I'm glad it's the mid-season not the season finale.  I need my people!  I think Teddy needs a vacation.

Every time we watch this, my daughter says to me, "There must be other people watching, otherwise it would be cancelled."

Emerson on the Alaskan Bush People: "They don't talk like Nell, which is better than I expected."

I die.

• Love 2

I'm a couple episodes behind, I think. I just saw the one where they watched Gwen Stefani and they all talked about her dating that Blake guy. Julie was in the kitchen, so Brandy was talking over her shoulder to her, to tell her she thought Gwen could rebound better. But there was a chihuahua right where her head was turned to, so it looked like Brandi was seriously telling whichever dog it was that Gwen could do better. And then she ate the fly.

• Love 5

Oh my God...everything was soooo good.

"He's good looking from the neck down."

"You don't know what's under those jeans."

"Probably the biggest bush ever, ew that's fucking gross."

"He looks like Glenn Beck!"

"Ew, that's SO rude..."

"Yay, Kathy and Hoda!"

"Are they drunk?"

"They are awake."

Also, Princella's absolute JOY when JGL did Rhythm Nation.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 1

Did anybody figure out what Scott's t-shirt said? Blake's was "Beyonce Wasn't Built in a Day" and Emerson's was "Witch, Please".

It said, "BEYOSELF" -- but the "O" looked like a cartoon head of some type with a little hat jauntily perched on the side.

• Love 2

The idea of it coming back makes me so happy. Sheer joy in such a simple silly little show. Maybe it's just that the humor is so organic they all feel like friends we're hanging out with.

• Love 3

The idea of it coming back makes me so happy. Sheer joy in such a simple silly little show. Maybe it's just that the humor is so organic they all feel like friends we're hanging out with.

Oooh! I feel like a room without a roof!

My name is Lordonia and I'm a couchaholic. Group therapy hugs to all my TPC brothahs and sistahs!

• Love 5

I just wish they would have kept in on Tuesday nights. Friday night is going to bury the show and the episodes the couchies will be watching will have been too long ago from live TV.

As for me, definitely not convenient for Friday night, so I will have to DVR it.

• Love 1