Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

I just happened to run across this video (which has nothing to do with Kardashians) & immediately thought of Rob & his sock company. This guy has Down's Syndrome & has a sock company, & it's an actual success. Rob can't run a company better than a guy with Down's Syndrome. 

15 minutes ago, GaT said:

I just happened to run across this video (which has nothing to do with Kardashians) & immediately thought of Rob & his sock company. This guy has Down's Syndrome & has a sock company, & it's an actual success. Rob can't run a company better than a guy with Down's Syndrome. 

Well,  yeah,  because he actually cares..... 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Well,  yeah,  because he actually cares..... 

Rob never wanted to run a sock company. He wanted to own it and get the profits while he jet setted around on various vacays.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/6/2018 at 1:40 PM, iwasish said:

Rob never wanted to run a sock company. He wanted to own it and get the profits while he jet setted around on various vacays.

That was my point.  The man withDowns Syndrome actually cares. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 1
On 9/16/2017 at 9:42 PM, vast wasteland said:

Anybody else notice how Rob, even when having a conversation with someone, cannot stop chewing on his fingernails?  

That and his inability to look anyone in the eye for any length of time.  And why does he try to speak with a ghetto inflection?  

I really think that his isn't very intelligent, or has been uber affected by all the dysfunction when he was growing up.  He is very defensive, and doesn't seem to be capable of critical thinking (actually think that is a family trait).

It breaks my heart when I see those family films of him running (I think it was in high school) and his Dad commenting as he filmed.   It makes me wonder if his approach to life would have been different had his Dad lived.

It must be hell for him to be in a family with such artificial, inflated (see what I did there??) ideas of beauty.

Watching the first season. Rob graduated from college. He seemed to be more responsible, even as a 21 year old. My theory is living with Lamar and Khloe destroyed Rob and his brain cells. No one knows for sure what happened, but the results changed Lamar and Rob forever. 

I hope Dream will be okay ?. 

• Love 14
22 hours ago, Graciela said:

Watching the first season. Rob graduated from college. He seemed to be more responsible, even as a 21 year old. My theory is living with Lamar and Khloe destroyed Rob and his brain cells. No one knows for sure what happened, but the results changed Lamar and Rob forever. 

I hope Dream will be okay ?. 

Nothing will convince me that Rob doesn’t have some kind of mental/psychological problems. Whatever it is, it’s more than just laziness and a sense of entitlement. 

Kim has been so brutal to him at times, it’s ironic that she hooked up with a guy with issues that will affect her and her kids the rest of their lives. 

And those cargo pants from Kanye’s latest collection? They must have been custom made cause her ASS could never fit in them otherwise. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Really curious about Rob.  I haven't seen anything written about him lately.  Personally, my opinion only, I hope he is getting some form of realistic therapy.

I doubt it. He’s probably hiding out and collecting a nice check from Kris to keep his mouth shut and his nose clean.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Really curious about Rob.  I haven't seen anything written about him lately.  Personally, my opinion only, I hope he is getting some form of realistic therapy.

He was ordered to stay off of IG after he lost his mind & posted all that stuff about Chyna.

• Love 2
(edited)

I imagine kris loves him the least , as he brings in the least amount of money for her . I'm just starting to watch the reruns so I don't know much about rob as he's not on the show much but I'm sure he knows his mother wishes he was a girl as  it would make her more money . Heck even Caitlyn saw how much money being a girl in the kardashian world would bring and became one also ( totally kidding ;)

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 5

Kris Jenner Says Rob Kardashian Is ‘Doing Better’: He Is ‘Working on His Health’

“Rob is good. He’s doing better and better,” the 62-year-old exclusively tells Us Weekly. “He’s working on his health and learning more and more about what it’s like to live with kind of the leftovers of the diabetes that he struggles with from time to time, and working on his, you know, just your nutrition and your health.”

• Love 1

He’s working on his health and learning more and more about what it’s like to live with kind of the leftovers of the diabetes that he struggles with from time to time, and working on his, you know, just your nutrition and your health.”

You’re not diabetic on certain days. She sounds ridiculous.

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I’m sure it depends on his weight and his mental state.

And whether or not he can find clothes to wear that he feels comfortable in.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, iwasish said:

And how big the check is.

All of the grandchildren are paid for their appearances on the show. I remember how Scott and Kourtney played hardball with E over their money demands to allow baby Mason to appear on a Kim and Kourtney spinoff. But Rob’s previous experiences with KUWTK and his own reality show with Chyna were disastrous for him so you would think he would stay away from any further filming and also keep his sweet little daughter far from the cameras. She’s such an adorable child and Rob always looks so happy and proud when he’s with her. It’s really too bad that he’s going down that destructive path again with this family, no matter how lucrative.

5b6de3c2f377f_DreamonSwing.jpg.53ab8fcb5aa103bb7919d2839167b82f.jpg

• Love 2
On 8/10/2018 at 3:32 PM, iwasish said:

All the kids look like “pre surgery” family members. 

Except little Stormi. She just looks like the hottie bodyguard. Total coincidence, though.

• Love 7

I think he's doing the smart thing by staying away from the cameras and the spotlight in general. Im sure he does go out but goes to where paps arent stalking celebs. Unlike his sisters, I think attention (especially if his weight is still an issue) is toxic for him. He still tweets occasionally and when he does he gushes over Dream posting adorable pics of her. Hopelly she's keeping him relatively sane and balanced.

• Love 4

Interesting view that he realized how toxic the attention was for him.  I formed the opinion that he was not really bright, attempted  ghetto behavior, had really poor impulse control and was buffeted about by reactions rather than critical thinking.  And I formed this solid research based opinion based on an extremely edited reality show with an obvious agenda and massive editing.  Have to laugh at myself a little, pontificating about a reality star.

I remember a video I saw of him running at a track event with his father in attendance.  Sort of poignant, as are all high school memories, I guess.  Hmmm, can't find that one, but did find this:

Rob Kardashian was a cross country athlete when he was 17.  The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star felt "accomplished" when he made it to the state championship, but ended up disqualifying his whole team.

• Love 3

I don't think Rob staying off of social media was completely his choice, after the shitstorm he created when he posted the BC photos, a judge ordered him off.

• Love 3

Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna’s Ex-Boyfriend Trade Blows in Ongoing Court Battle

Recently, Rob filed court docs claiming he was never served with the lawsuit and the case should not move forward. Jones is calling BS on Rob’s argument, saying the docs were served upon a person with authority to accept service at a location that is his “usual place of business or mailing address.”

According to the documents, Jones first tried serving Kardashian at the home in Woodland Hills he used to share with Blac Chyna but he doesn’t live there anymore. They were then able to find a business address for Rob and served the papers to a receptionist who said she was authorized to take the papers.

Mega

Jones is demanding the lawsuit move forward and the court order that Rob has been officially served.

HOME » ENTERTAINMENT Adrienne Bailon Throws Shades At Rob Kardashian — ‘The Real’ Co-Host Addresses Dating Kim’s Brother

Do not bother Adrienne Bailon with questions about her ex-boyfriend, Rob Kardashian, because she does not remember their failed romance.

Adrienne, who is now married to Israel Houghton, split from Rob over a decade ago after he cheated on her and was abusive towards her.

The co-host of The Real recently did a video where she opened up about her exes.

Talking about the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, Adrienne said: “It’s funny when I think of heartbreak because at the moment you think that you are going to die. And now, looking back, I’m like ‘I’ve never had heartbreak.'”

In past interviews, the singer and actress had explained that Rob broke her heart.

She said the split made her feel insecure about her body and went on to explain: “He was 21 years old at the time — we were super young. With that being said, being cheated on will make you question yourself. You’ll be like, Was I not pretty enough? Was I not sexy enough? Am I not thin enough? Do I need to do more crunches? I mean, you will drive yourself insane. I never cheated on Rob. And I want to clarify that. And the way it’s said — it’s like, ‘She slept with many people.’ I’m like, ‘Uh, I can’t speak for anybody else, but I can assure [you] that was not me.'”

She also stated that being with a Kardashian ruined her career.

The entertainer confessed: “To be stuck with that Kardashian label, that was so hurtful to me and my career. I probably realized that too late—not that it would’ve affected my decisions regarding who I dated, but it would’ve affected my decision to appear on the show. At the time, I didn’t think anyone would even care. To this day, people will still say, ‘You ruined Rob’s life!’ and I’ll think, Damn, I was still playing with Barbie dolls when I met him.”

She continued: “It’s common knowledge that he cheated on me, and it always bothered me that people were like, ‘Pero, why couldn’t you forgive him?’ Why are women always the ones who have to forgive? If you cheated on a man, he would be like, ‘You’re disgusting, and I want nothing to do with you.’ But women, we’re supposed to be like, ‘He messed up. He made a mistake.’ And, in my situation, it wasn’t like, ‘Oh my God! I made a mistake!’ He strategically planned things out so that he could cheat on me, and that to me was so disloyal.”

• Love 4

Rob Kardashian Forced to Sell Half of His Sock Line to Mom Kris Jenner: Report

He continued, “Previously, the line’s success was in large part due to my regular posting and general promotion on social media. Angela’s request for a restraining order against me includes various prohibitions on what I could post online. 

Oh come on! I'm supposed to believe the restraining order is stopping him from promoting his socks? Didn't he get banned from instagram because of his own doing? Leaking Chyna's nudes? He's still on twitter though and he has time to tweet the occasional picture of Dream and post about the Dodgers. As usual Kris is cleaning up his mess from Rob being too damn lazy.

• Love 5

Cash-Strapped Rob Kardashian Plans Explosive Tell-All Book!

“He’s borrowing off his family members and desperately needs to raise big bucks, which is why a tell-all is his best immediate option,” said the source.

Turns out Kardashian, 31, could earn a huge payday, especially since he has a lot of dirt he could dish!

“He could make anything up to a million if he gets candid about his weight struggles and turbulent private life,” revealed the source, who noted Kardashian does have to be careful not to cross the line with one particular person in his life.

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Pathetic. So the same family members who are helping him out by lending him money he would sell out for a quick million? When that runs out he may have to get off his and actually work.

What's his deal? He's able bodied with a college degree and major connections. GET A FREAKING JOB!!!! Kylie has a billion dollar cosmetics company, he could go work for her if he had any motivation or sense of responsibility. I used to have sympathy for Rob back in the day, but now forget it. He needs to get off his lazy ass and start adulting.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Pathetic. So the same family members who are helping him out by lending him money he would sell out for a quick million? When that runs out he may have to get off his and actually work.

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

What's his deal? He's able bodied with a college degree and major connections. GET A FREAKING JOB!!!! Kylie has a billion dollar cosmetics company, he could go work for her if he had any motivation or sense of responsibility. I used to have sympathy for Rob back in the day, but now forget it. He needs to get off his lazy ass and start adulting.

I seriously doubt this is true, the story is from Radar Online, they have so much trouble with the truth that if someone asked them what the name of their site was, they would probably say TMZ. If Rob somehow managed to put together a book, Kris would be helping him with it every step of the way, so it certainly wouldn't have "dirt" that could hurt the brand.

• Love 1

Let's take it at face value that Rob is writing a tell-all book. Is there anything about the Kardashians that we don't already know or haven't already seen?

I don't believe that a tell-all book about his own family will ever materialize. Kris will shut it down. Rob doesn't have what it takes to market a book or make appearances promoting the book. It would be so much easier if he just appeared on a few episodes of KUWTK. I don't believe he is all that cash strapped either. This sudden cash shortage is just a ploy to keep BC from getting money from him. I think his family has been supporting him for a long time and it will continue.

• Love 4

Oh I'm sure there is plenty we don't know. Not only do the cameras not capture everything but you can be sure the cameras were shut down during things they didn't want the world to see. What I was always the most curious about is the time Rob lived with Khloe and Lamar and he said "dark things" happened in that house.

• Love 4