Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

There was a marathon today and watching Robbit seemed that he really started his decline right around the time he graduated college. 

Caitlyn was pressuring him to get a job, he wanted to buy a house/condo but his wallet couldn't afford  what he felt he deserved. He was asking Kris to help him get started in retail but she "didn't have time" Kim started calling him lazy and he kind of was, but it was also that he was directionless. Scott even tried to help, but Rob just seemed so unprepared all the time. He needed to start at the bottom and learn a business from the ground up, but because the others were so much more successful, he wanted to start at the top. It had to be difficult to see his younger half sisters leapfrogging over him, skipping college and becoming multi millionaires. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

He went to college and graduated because that's what his dad wanted him to do.  So up until graduating, he had a blueprint for his life.  Afterwards, not only did he not know which direction to take, but his entire family was cashing in on the reality show, so I'm sure he figured, heck - why not party for awhile, get paid, and figure it out later?  But when later came, his mom no longer had time for him, his step-dad was on his way out, his father was gone, his sisters were making ridiculous amounts of money and calling him lazy because he couldn't figure out how to do what they were doing.  He's not unique in being 22,, 23, 24 and going through that scary time of knowing you need to get going on a path, and not having a clue what that path should look like.  But I can't imagine struggling to find your way in that crazy family.  Added to that is the likelihood of mental and emotional issues that probably go back farther than we know.

It's too bad, I was always kind of hoping for Rob to figure out a way to shake off his family and succeed on his own, but at this point, I'm not sure if he can do it.

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

He went to college and graduated because that's what his dad wanted him to do.  So up until graduating, he had a blueprint for his life.  Afterwards, not only did he not know which direction to take, but his entire family was cashing in on the reality show, so I'm sure he figured, heck - why not party for awhile, get paid, and figure it out later?  But when later came, his mom no longer had time for him, his step-dad was on his way out, his father was gone, his sisters were making ridiculous amounts of money and calling him lazy because he couldn't figure out how to do what they were doing.  He's not unique in being 22,, 23, 24 and going through that scary time of knowing you need to get going on a path, and not having a clue what that path should look like.  But I can't imagine struggling to find your way in that crazy family.  Added to that is the likelihood of mental and emotional issues that probably go back farther than we know.

It's too bad, I was always kind of hoping for Rob to figure out a way to shake off his family and succeed on his own, but at this point, I'm not sure if he can do it.

It seems like the only one pressured to fulfill daddy's wishes was Rob.  I wonder what kind of student he was. They certainly didn't seem to have a plan for him after graduating. There's nothing about him that makes me believe he ever wanted  to be an attorney. I assume he thought he'd jump into the family business of fame whoring and freebie vacations. 

• Love 3

I don't have much sympathy for Rob.  As vile as his sisters are, they do hustle.   Rob just  meanders from shitty idea to shitty idea (chainsaw artist, anyone?).

he could be making an easy half a million at least per year carpetbagging like Scott does, but he doesn't want to be a b team Kardashian.    Yes, it's easier for the girls to make money.  But he's far from poor, and doesn't seem to lift a chubby paw to earn his keep.   He's just lazy..

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I don't have much sympathy for Rob.  As vile as his sisters are, they do hustle.   Rob just  meanders from shitty idea to shitty idea (chainsaw artist, anyone?).

he could be making an easy half a million at least per year carpetbagging like Scott does, but he doesn't want to be a b team Kardashian.    Yes, it's easier for the girls to make money.  But he's far from poor, and doesn't seem to lift a chubby paw to earn his keep.   He's just lazy..

The socks and menswear weren't a bad idea. If it were the girls wanting to do it, Kris would have hired someone to do all the prelims and Rob would have put his name on it. Just like the book the girls wrote, and most of the junk the girls shill. Especially years ago. Now they may actually have a part in it.  I agree he is lazy and entitled, but I also think Kris didn't put a fraction of the energy into doing for him that she did for the girls. 

Kris and the girls are very dominant women. Rob wasn't raised to be aggressive and a go getter. He was pampered and spoiled. Regardless of whatever influence his father and or Caitlyn had, it clearly wasn't enough to give him the drive and confidence he needed to be a self starter. 

• Love 7

I'm thinking that the closeness Khloe thinks she had with Rob (since her marriage) was actually due to his relationship with Lamar, not her.

When he was speaking to her on speaker phone, while she was talking, it looked like he was checking his e-mail or something. Deep bond my ass. Something strange has gone on and Rob can't even keep a straight face when Kris tries to get him to contact Khloe, all for Khloe of course.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I'm thinking that the closeness Khloe thinks she had with Rob (since her marriage) was actually due to his relationship with Lamar, not her.

When he was speaking to her on speaker phone, while she was talking, it looked like he was checking his e-mail or something. Deep bond my ass. Something strange has gone on and Rob can't even keep a straight face when Kris tries to get him to contact Khloe, all for Khloe of course.

They all check their phones even in the midst of imortant family conversations. It would drive me crazy. But I think it shows how faked some of the scenes are.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

The socks and menswear weren't a bad idea. If it were the girls wanting to do it, Kris would have hired someone to do all the prelims and Rob would have put his name on it. Just like the book the girls wrote, and most of the junk the girls shill. Especially years ago. Now they may actually have a part in it.  I agree he is lazy and entitled, but I also think Kris didn't put a fraction of the energy into doing for him that she did for the girls. 

Kris and the girls are very dominant women. Rob wasn't raised to be aggressive and a go getter. He was pampered and spoiled. Regardless of whatever influence his father and or Caitlyn had, it clearly wasn't enough to give him the drive and confidence he needed to be a self starter. 

The socks are an awful idea.   The menswear for someone with no background in fashion, no interest in fashion is a bad idea.   It's a pretty competitive market.  Kris was smart enough to know it would be a bad investment.  

hes a lazy fuck.  He wants what the girls have, but won't work as hard as they do.   His lack of self confidence at this stage in his life is not his family's fault.  It's his fault, because he's a lazy, entitled fuck.  I don't believe for one minute that his family hadn't tried to help him.   Kim actually has the right idea with tough love.   I don't care how awful she is, the fact is she is canny enough to know want people want, and works her deformed ass off selling it to them.  I can see where she would get sick of his lies and excuses when all the sisters are finding a niche and hustling.  

i guarantee you Rob will never be without a roof over his head.  He just expects someone to put it over his head.  

• Love 4

IMO Rob was a bit directionless from the beginning, the only Kardashian son and all that.  He went to university but then saw Kim hit it big without having to do anything.  Next there is a TV show, Khloe and Kourt are getting money for doing not a whole lot of work and he wants in so he spends the first seasons screwing around on the show but getting paid for it.  Except it's now the Kim, Kourtney and Khloe show and no one gives a damn about him, Kris doesn't do much to help him out businesses wise and he has nothing.  The older girls had their brand, the younger girls were starting to get into the media world, Lamar is a sports star.  Hell, even Scott had his "appearances" and "car business". 

Throw in mental health issues and I'm not really surprised that he ended up the way he did.  He wanted to be part of the money for nothing deal but no one was interested in him and he went from being part of the show to a supporting character with no career and no one really caring.  

• Love 4
12 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

You can't "tough love" someone out of an illness. Wouldn't work for cancer, doesn't work for mental illness.

You do when that person won't follow through on help, and adversely affects your life.    

rob isn't some homeless person with a mental illness.  He's taken care financially, and has access to good medical  care.   they have done all they can for him without completely enabling.   unless he's so bad off he needs to be in 24/7 care, he needs to get off his ass and fix his own mess.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

You do when that person won't follow through on help, and adversely affects your life.    

rob isn't some homeless person with a mental illness.  He's taken care financially, and has access to good medical  care.   they have done all they can for him without completely enabling.   unless he's so bad off he needs to be in 24/7 care, he needs to get off his ass and fix his own mess.

It seems that he did kind of start making progress on his own or with BC's help. Sadly, instead of letting him continue to do it on his own, his mother and sisters have jumped in (again) and  have taken over, getting him a house, furnishing and decorating it, setting him up with a TV show, getting involved in his personal life and acting as if the last 3/4 years of whatever have just disappeared. His issues didn't just appear one day, and they aren't gone overnight.

• Love 5

Rob may not be a self-starter, but I wonder what would've happened to Khloe and Kylie if they had been male.

Khloe is Kim's hanger-on, and I think most of her "success" (for lack of a better word) is because Kim, at least in the beginning, did everything with Kourt and Khloe.  Kim's name and face got the jobs, Khloe (and Kourtney) were brought along for the ride.  Kylie seems afraid of her own shadow, would she have had success had it not been for her mom pushing her to start bringing in some money?  Who signed the paperwork for Kylie to get her lips done, which is what vaulted her into stardom in the first place?  Before that, she was the "ugly" sister (not that I think that of her, I thought she was adorable before she started messing with her face). 

Kourtney at least went to college and seems to have a brain, and Kendall is doing her thing without Kris micro-managing her.  It seems that Rob was born with three strikes against him - he's a boy, he doesn't have the drive that his mom and Kim want him to have (not everyone was born to be a self-starter), and he has mental health issues.  I don't know, I waver between thinking he's lazy and thinking he was dealt a bad hand by being born into this family.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Rob may not be a self-starter, but I wonder what would've happened to Khloe and Kylie if they had been male.

Khloe is Kim's hanger-on, and I think most of her "success" (for lack of a better word) is because Kim, at least in the beginning, did everything with Kourt and Khloe.  Kim's name and face got the jobs, Khloe (and Kourtney) were brought along for the ride.  Kylie seems afraid of her own shadow, would she have had success had it not been for her mom pushing her to start bringing in some money?  Who signed the paperwork for Kylie to get her lips done, which is what vaulted her into stardom in the first place?  Before that, she was the "ugly" sister (not that I think that of her, I thought she was adorable before she started messing with her face). 

Kourtney at least went to college and seems to have a brain, and Kendall is doing her thing without Kris micro-managing her.  It seems that Rob was born with three strikes against him - he's a boy, he doesn't have the drive that his mom and Kim want him to have (not everyone was born to be a self-starter), and he has mental health issues.  I don't know, I waver between thinking he's lazy and thinking he was dealt a bad hand by being born into this family.

Kim has said that she bought Kourtney a career, & she's the one who pushed Kendall into modeling, I guess she couldn't figure out what to do with Rob.

• Love 3

I wish they would have thought bubbles over Rob, written by him. I have to think they would be much more interesting than what we see.

Like stfu mother you have no idea what has been going on........

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1
On September 7, 2016 at 7:30 AM, Mu Shu said:

This so much. There's no doubt in my mind Kris will always make sure Rob lives in comfort and safety. He could never lift a finger to work again and would live far better than the average person with a 9-5 job. 

You can have a mental illness as well as personality flaws. Rob is lazy and entitled. He could've done so many things, even just manage the Empire behind the scenes like Kris, run their finances etc. but no. Of course I wouldn't want anyone to be depressed etc, and maybe Angela and this baby will motivate him to get help, but he's got to be willing to accept it. 

• Love 3
Just now, carolinagirl81 said:

And it's a GIRL! Do y'all think Angela aka Chyna will try for a boy with Rob or be one and done when the shit hits the fan.

Kris is so convinced that all he needs is to be skinny to "feel good about himself".

She wants to dump Rob and his issues on Chyna, now that he and Khloe are at odds. Let someone else fix him. 

25 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And it's a GIRL! Do y'all think Angela aka Chyna will try for a boy with Rob or be one and done when the shit hits the fan.

LOL, BC had one job, give birth to the heir to the Kardashian name, & she got it wrong. She's going to have to produce a boy, unless Rob adopts Tyga's kid & changes his last name to Kardashian.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, GaT said:

LOL, BC had one job, give birth to the heir to the Kardashian name, & she got it wrong. She's going to have to produce a boy, unless Rob adopts Tyga's kid & changes his last name to Kardashian.

I'm sure Kris breathed a sigh of relief.

• Love 1

Rob's situation is sad - he's obviously more emotionally unstable than most of his sisters, and has been lost since the death of his father. Instead of marrying a man who could comfort and guide her son, Kris goes for the gold with a man who has gender issues. Then Khloe goes for the gold with an addicted athlete, and Rob is further damaged. Now Rob himself goes for a woman who is going for the gold by having his child and taking his name. It's all so sick and sad. That poor yet-to-be-born baby - they were already commenting on her ass in the ultrasound pic. 

• Love 7

If that baby is due in November than this whole thing was a rush job... or completely planned.

The cartoony openings to each segment strike me as some kind of artsy touch.. maybe Kanye giving Kim artistic advice?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

The cartoony openings to each segment strike me as some kind of artsy touch.. maybe Kanye giving Kim artistic advice?

Sounds more like a continuation of E’s cutesy attempts to present these tacky Kardashian shows and spinoffs as amusing pseudo sitcoms.  They have been doing this since Day 1 of KUWTK with no input needed from Kanye.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

If that baby is due in November than this whole thing was a rush job... or completely planned.

MTV does something similar with the Teen Mom shows, as though each scene is some life lesson or learning experience they are journaling in their diary like a 12 year old.  Except Rob and Chyna's love story is nothing any of us want matted, framed and hung up on the wall to fondly look back at when we recount the major pop culture events of the decade of 2010 to our grandchildren.

About the baby....doing the math here....they would have started trying to get pregnant mere weeks into their relationship.  Nobody does that unless someone is about to go off to prison, menopause is on the horizon and last chance to have a baby, or someone got diagnosed with a terminal disease.  The Kardashians are no strangers to whirlwind romances and then throwing their hands up all "God take the Wheel"  but there is an extra level of arrogance and entitlement at play here that Rob thinks he can build a responsible adult version of himself with stunts like this as building blocks.  If Chyna got pregnant "accidentally" I'm not sure why they can't cop to that on camera.  If Rob is suddenly worried about looking irresponsible - NOW - I just don't get it.

• Love 1

LOL, BC had one job, give birth to the heir to the Kardashian name, & she got it wrong

No she didn't, that's Rob's fault.  Right now he's shooting girls, it's up to him to shoot out a boy if he wants one. Her job is to do all she can to get that baby to the finish line whole and healthy.   At any rate, if he's capable of rationally thinking this out, he may get his boy one day, but his daughter will be a hell of a lot more loyal in the end. She'll take care of him when he's wearing a diaper, while his son will probably be at the mercy of whatever woman catches him in her trap. He should think about that and hope his little girl never sees tape of him telling Disick that he wanted a boy, idiot. The correct answer is always I want a healthy baby and someday I'd like one of each. This way shit doesn't come back to hurt any child's feelings.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

MTV does something similar with the Teen Mom shows, as though each scene is some life lesson or learning experience they are journaling in their diary like a 12 year old.  Except Rob and Chyna's love story is nothing any of us want matted, framed and hung up on the wall to fondly look back at when we recount the major pop culture events of the decade of 2010 to our grandchildren.

About the baby....doing the math here....they would have started trying to get pregnant mere weeks into their relationship.  Nobody does that unless someone is about to go off to prison, menopause is on the horizon and last chance to have a baby, or someone got diagnosed with a terminal disease.  The Kardashians are no strangers to whirlwind romances and then throwing their hands up all "God take the Wheel"  but there is an extra level of arrogance and entitlement at play here that Rob thinks he can build a responsible adult version of himself with stunts like this as building blocks.  If Chyna got pregnant "accidentally" I'm not sure why they can't cop to that on camera.  If Rob is suddenly worried about looking irresponsible - NOW - I just don't get it.

Apparently most of their relationship was thru texting/sexting, once they got together, they went at it like rabbits to get her pregnant ( a couple times a day according to Rob). I don't think Chyna had any idea of the depth of Rob's issues. They would have been obvious from the start. I don't know who played who, or if they both got played by Pimpmomma, cause when Kris showed up with the pink baby basket.. and that Cheshire cat smile, I think she thinks she won.

I wonder if during Rob's endless chats with his mother and his confiding in her about this new relationship, did she decide that the one thing she could do for Rob that would make him feel as though she was treating him on the same level as one of the sisters was give him a spin off of his own? Shuts up Rob, and by giving Kim a producer credit, it keeps her from complaining she's babying Rob, plus, she gets a few more bucks in her pocket. And we know Kris likes her pockets full.

• Love 3

Why Chyna thought it would be a good idea to have a child with an unemployed slacker is beyond me!All that screaming is not good for her blood pressure or that baby she is about to drop. Chyna told him to leave, he does and she is still mad so she goes looking for him and enters his home uninvited! Yeah this is not going to end well at all

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Why Chyna thought it would be a good idea to have a child with an unemployed slacker is beyond me!All that screaming is not good for her blood pressure or that baby she is about to drop. Chyna told him to leave, he does and she is still mad so she goes looking for him and enters his home uninvited! Yeah this is not going to end well at all

He's acted like a fool in every relationship he's had. He stalked Adrienne, with hundreds of texts and phone calls. And posted really vile things about Rita Ora when she dumped him. This one is as strange as he is, who knows what stuff they'll do to each other. I can imagine a giant pile of smelly black sweat suits getting dumped in Kris's swimming pool or on Rob's lawn on a regular basis.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Apparently most of their relationship was thru texting/sexting, once they got together, they went at it like rabbits to get her pregnant ( a couple times a day according to Rob). I don't think Chyna had any idea of the depth of Rob's issues. They would have been obvious from the start. I don't know who played who, or if they both got played by Pimpmomma, cause when Kris showed up with the pink baby basket.. and that Cheshire cat smile, I think she thinks she won.

I wonder if during Rob's endless chats with his mother and his confiding in her about this new relationship, did she decide that the one thing she could do for Rob that would make him feel as though she was treating him on the same level as one of the sisters was give him a spin off of his own? Shuts up Rob, and by giving Kim a producer credit, it keeps her from complaining she's babying Rob, plus, she gets a few more bucks in her pocket. And we know Kris likes her pockets full.

I was halfway into a bottle of wine when the show started so I thought he had been texting her, fruitlessly, for a year and then suddenly she gave him the time of day.  If they spent a lot of time sexting and teasing each other I can see how they may have gone from 0 to 60 so quickly.

Kris' arrival with the basket must have been scripted and planned in advanced (at least her visit).  B&M can't afford to have a camera crew just hanging out at each and everyone's homes waiting for something interesting to happen.  These people are union members.

I don't think Rob was really "gifted" a spin-off show.  I think Kris was waiting for leverage to force him back to work for the family brand, and explain his last few years "behavior" on camera to the fans (especially walking out of the greatest event in history - Kim&Kanye's wedding!) in a way that takes the scrutiny off of the family bread winners.  Rob still comes across like he's limping along and following a program he had little say in developing.  He never wanted to be a TV or media star.  Chyna may have, but the reality of living this life doesn't come as naturally as it did to Kim.  That's likely why Kim is the highest ranking Kardashian executive producer on this show - she was likely more of a mentor than friend to Chyna back in the day.  Chyna went outside of the program when Tyga started dating Kylie, and now Chyna is right back under Kim's thumb.  Like Kim's other dollies.

23 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I was halfway into a bottle of wine when the show started so I thought he had been texting her, fruitlessly, for a year and then suddenly she gave him the time of day.  If they spent a lot of time sexting and teasing each other I can see how they may have gone from 0 to 60 so quickly.

Kris' arrival with the basket must have been scripted and planned in advanced (at least her visit).  B&M can't afford to have a camera crew just hanging out at each and everyone's homes waiting for something interesting to happen.  These people are union members.

I don't think Rob was really "gifted" a spin-off show.  I think Kris was waiting for leverage to force him back to work for the family brand, and explain his last few years "behavior" on camera to the fans (especially walking out of the greatest event in history - Kim&Kanye's wedding!) in a way that takes the scrutiny off of the family bread winners.  Rob still comes across like he's limping along and following a program he had little say in developing.  He never wanted to be a TV or media star.  Chyna may have, but the reality of living this life doesn't come as naturally as it did to Kim.  That's likely why Kim is the highest ranking Kardashian executive producer on this show - she was likely more of a mentor than friend to Chyna back in the day.  Chyna went outside of the program when Tyga started dating Kylie, and now Chyna is right back under Kim's thumb.  Like Kim's other dollies.

Rob and Chyna both said he was texting her for a long time before she even responded. She doesn't seem the type to be bothered by someone texting her if she wasn't interested, so I do think she sent a few signals that she was receptive. I don't think they did actually hang out together much, if they did she would have noticed all the things that it seems she is just noticing now.  Lazy, unmotivated, sleeping all day. You can't hide that when you are hanging out with someone, but you can while you text. Once Khloe caught him and her together an tossed him out, I think it heated up. I'd love to know the timeline in a more detailed way.

Gifted wasn't what I meant to infer. More that pimpmomma saw a way to line her pockets (always the first priority) and end Rob's endless rant of "you never did anything for me".  And I wouldn't be surprised if she and Kim met with Chyna, who seems to fancy herself some kind of entrepenour (like Rob does, but a teeny bit more successful) and outlined a plan for the show.

Previews show Kim telling Chyna "if my boyfriend didn't talk to me in 5 days, I'd be pissed" So is she encouraging Chyna to continue the fighting with Rob " for entertainment value" . But  then seeing how Kim pussy foots around Kanye when he pouts.....  

• Love 1

And The Idiot Circus has added a few new performers.  God, this family is embarassing.  The fact that there are people/kids/girls who want to be like any of them is just revolting and flat out scary to me.  

This isn't specific to Rob, but this "bonus" show makes the classless bunch look even worse, which I never thought possible.  (Rob is actually the only one I can tolerate, if I'm being honest)

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, straightshooter said:

And The Idiot Circus has added a few new performers.  God, this family is embarassing.  The fact that there are people/kids/girls who want to be like any of them is just revolting and flat out scary to me.  

This isn't specific to Rob, but this "bonus" show makes the classless bunch look even worse, which I never thought possible.  (Rob is actually the only one I can tolerate, if I'm being honest)

I'll believe it when it happens. Could be a deal for a long term rental like the short ones Kourtney and Kim had in the Hamptons and NYC. Or it could be another of Rob's fantastic jokes like his "son"

and moving away from "my mom" with a baby on the way. Kris will have him declared incompetent before she allows that.

• Love 2

LOLZ, yeah...like Kris would ever let Rob move away from under her control with her grandbaby on the way and Chyna calling the shots.  Kris and Kim need their minions close by, so they can drop in whenever they want and film the results.

This is the sad thing...Kris and the Evil Sisters claim they want Rob to be happy.  But they've brainwashed him into believing that he cannot function without them.  Heck, in this episode, we see Scott (who now also seems to be firmly and bizarrely under Kris's thumb) driving Rob to buy a freaking toothbrush.  Is he really that dependent on his family members?  Is he that lazy?  Or is he being taken advantage of because he is ill?  Could he survive on his own, or has so much time passed that he literally doesn't know how to do that anymore?

For whatever reason, Rob's mom and older sisters see him not as an independent person but as their commodity.  And right now, ill or not, the public interest is on Rob and BC, so Kris and Kim must throw Rob in front of a bunch of cameras and film the results, and Rob either cannot or does not know how to say no.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RealityCowgirl said:

Oh, for the love of...

Grow the hell up, you coddled, lazy moron.

Kylie and Kendall have been in the news with their real estate deals, Rob wants the same.

He really has nothing to do all day long does he?

Chyna would be better off if he went back into hibernation. 

15 hours ago, GaT said:

Gossip Cop it's just Rob "goofing off". I guess this is what he does instead of posting a nude selfie.

This is why he can't earn an income endorsing products.  His social media posts are either insane, vulgar, or a big troll.  I wouldn't pay him money to endorse my product just to have him throw a hissy fit and delete the post a day later or bookend it with some crass rantings about his family members, ex girlfriends, or the haterz.

• Love 6
On September 6, 2016 at 3:55 PM, iwasish said:

Yeah, this is what I find so confusing. Scott clearly earns less than Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe but he still finds a way to do appearances and shill products. I guess Scott benefits by having an entertaining personality but why couldn't  Rob do the sorts of things Scott does? Club appearances, product licensing, instagram advertising? Did he choose not to or was he just not given similar deals/ opportunities? I mean, he couldn't do sexy bikini like Kylie, but Rob is similarly insipid and dumb, and still could have found a way to market his milquetoast personality by appearing on Bachelor type shows. I am just confused as to which came first, did Kris completely neglect in favor of the girls or was his depression so crippling that he could do nothing? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, evilmindatwork said:

Yeah, this is what I find so confusing. Scott clearly earns less than Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe but he still finds a way to do appearances and shill products. I guess Scott benefits by having an entertaining personality but why couldn't  Rob do the sorts of things Scott does? Club appearances, product licensing, instagram advertising? Did he choose not to or was he just not given similar deals/ opportunities? I mean, he couldn't do sexy bikini like Kylie, but Rob is similarly insipid and dumb, and still could have found a way to market his milquetoast personality by appearing on Bachelor type shows. I am just confused as to which came first, did Kris completely neglect in favor of the girls or was his depression so crippling that he could do nothing? 

Didn't Rob once do appearances, sometimes with Scott? And he was good on Dancing With The Stars. imo he got into drugs in a big way while living with Khloe and Lamar, and now is addicted.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

I guess Scott benefits by having an entertaining personality but why couldn't  Rob do the sorts of things Scott does?

Because Rob barely has any personality, nevermind an entertaining one.

• Love 2