Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

Assuming all the bullshit was even there to begin with? And how much of it is exaggerated to the create the DRAMAZ!!!! for the show.

Also, Kris' cheek bones look like they will literally explode if she injects them with anything further.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

There's a whole bunch of pictures of Khloe's birthday party floating around but the best pics were posted by Blac Chyna (who looks way more like Angela Kardashian here lol). Its nice to see them all getting along, even Rob and Khloe. A new baby is going to be here soon so I hope all the bullshit is ending..

https://www.instagram.com/blacchyna/

Wow, you aren't kidding about her looking like "Angela Kardashian", they really changed her look for the show, didn't they? I bet all of Rob's other girlfriends are pissed now that they blew their chances at Kardashian type fame LOL

• Love 2
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Wow, you aren't kidding about her looking like "Angela Kardashian", they really changed her look for the show, didn't they? I bet all of Rob's other girlfriends are pissed now that they blew their chances at Kardashian type fame LOL

They sure did.  Even when she has ditched the heavy makeup and crazy wigs in the past I dont remember her looking quite like that. And geez even Tyga was there last night and I had wondered if he might stay away.  It seems like everyone was there except Caitlyn. I had to laugh at the pic Kris posted of Rob, Scott and Rob's friends.  She seemed more excited about Rob having a fun time with his friends than it actually being Khloe's birthday. That little Kardashian heir is gonna be so spoiled by pimpmama.

• Love 1

BC posted this pic a couple of days ago.  I dont know anything about her family but I was thinking about how Rob doesn't have any father figures in his life anymore.  I hope he has a good relationship with her dad..I know I've heard her parents really like him a lot

rs_634x1024-160703074750-634-blac-chyna-

• Love 1

Watching the Thailand vacation. Interesting how frantic Khloe gets when Rob bails and she can't get in touch with him. I wonder if, and this is right after Lamar was shown to be a crack head, if some of her concern was that she knew or suspected he was using some kind of drugs?

• Love 2

Even if though BC is apparently too stupid to think its ok to deliberately gain all that weight I just cant believe any sane doctor is giving her the ok. Either she is ignoring advice or her dr isnt properly advising her.

I think this is the first time Rob has been seen without a cap on since he actually started leaving the house.

2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Rob deleted his Instagram.  Don't ask me how I know...I , um, heard it from a friend.  

But what does it all mean?!  DRAMZ.

No doubt because of the "haters". Which of course could include a sister. He takes his twitter down frequently, doesn't he?

• Love 1
(edited)

He's playing the Katdashian game and drumming up interest for his show.  

I Wonder how much of Khloe's drama over the situation is real or being reinacted for the purpose of filming the big reconciliation for TV.

Though I love to see him go after Kim, which I do believe is the one real part of this, he's a Kardashian, born and bred, and I suspect down deep he's a big ole famewhore like the rest of them. He just wants it on his terms. If he truly wanted out of the reality show spotlight, Blac Chyna is the last person he'd have hooked up with. It wasn't merely a coincidence he met her. He's been holed up in the house supposedly for the last 2/3 years, who reached out to who? And if she made the first move, he could have shut it down. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

No doubt because of the "haters". Which of course could include a sister. He takes his twitter down frequently, doesn't he?

Pretty much. He's made a habit of deleting tweets/pics for a good 2 years now.  His instagram is still there but like what he does often, he just deleted all the pics.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Apparently they had a fight, but according to E!  all is fine now.

http://www.eonline.com/news/782710/here-s-the-backstory-on-why-rob-kardashian-deleted-blac-chyna-photos-on-his-instagram

Of course, Kim felt the need to give an update on them as well - she is really trying very hard to convince people that all is well with the K's and Rob/BC.  According to Kim, they have talked to her about names, she face timed with BC the other day, and of course, offers parenting advice and tips. 

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

http://www.eonline.com/news/782710/here-s-the-backstory-on-why-rob-kardashian-deleted-blac-chyna-photos-on-his-instagram

Of course, Kim felt the need to give an update on them as well - she is really trying very hard to convince people that all is well with the K's and Rob/BC.  According to Kim, they have talked to her about names, she face timed with BC the other day, and of course, offers parenting advice and tips. 

Parenting advice to a woman who has a 4 year old? From a woman who can't recall whether her own toddler said mommy or daddy first? She had to go home to check. Was she going to ask the nanny or North herself? 

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

He's like a petulant child with his IG account, "I'll show you! you're all deleted now, I'm not going to play with you no mores!"

Edited by GaT
  • Love 5

I did say this was going to happen. This fool is probably some place shoving ho ho's in his mouth. Rob is trifling, he lacks a work effort and now he is going to be a daddy and like I said before Mommy will be paying for it like she is the place he calls home! BC probably already on to the next man and Rob is drowning his sorrows in the frig until he can find the next Thot to latch onto.

• Love 2

Radar said that Kris rushed over to Rob's house to have a talk with Rob and Blac, so she could help them make up after their quarrel. Radar also said "of course, the cameras were rolling" during the visit.  Well, Radar does invent a lot of stuff, but I can believe this story. Have a "fight," wipe out your social media references to your partner, get lots of clickbait Internet articles "Oh Em Gee! They broke up!") , then film the "reconciliation" with Pimp Mama there in full makeup. It all sounds scripted for the show.

http://radaronline.com/photos/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-breakup-clause-kris-jenner-cant-fire-pregnant-star-reality-show-contract-filming/photo/1323757/ "Quit Or Fired? Blac Chyna Contract Details Revealed As Rob Purges Her From Social Media"

... The day after Kardashian deleted all of the photos of Blac from his Instagram account his mother was spotted arriving at his house in her white Bentley. A source told Radar that this meeting with Jenner was "pre-arranged" and was all part of the plot to drive up the ratings of the show. "This 'breakup' isn't real," the source told Radar. "They aren't broken up and the meeting with Kris was already on the books." ... Both Rob and Blac are filming 24/7. They are going to make sure that people want to watch the show," said the source. "So they're not above creating drama."

• Love 1

Like I said, he's a Kardashian. He's got Mommys attention on him instead of Kim and he's in his glory. All that talk from Jonathan and Malika about Rob is so funny and his wicked sense of humor, that he has no filter. All to drum up interest in Robs spin off. I bet BC's mom has a role in the show, like that oldie " The Mothers in Law", she and Kris will be meddling and getting in the kids business. It'll be a big sitcom.

• Love 1

What I dont understand is why these rags keep saying he deleted all pics of BC.  He didnt just delete pics of HER, he deleted every picture on his instagram including pics of family members, friends and all the shit he's advertised.

• Love 1
(edited)

If the atmosphere in Khloe and Lamar's house was so oppressive that it caused Rib to spiral so badly, there must have been some behaviors of Lamar and or Khloe that added to it. If it was so bad, why is Rob so friendly with Lamar now? You would think there was some some resentment. 

And what happened to Robs OCD? He was tapping and knocking and had to have his clothes and shoes just so. Was it just faked for the storyline? 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm not sure where to post things about BC, so I'll stick it in Rob's thread. It looks like she's taking her pregnancy dressing ideas from Kim, & is trying to wear regular clothes & failing miserably. These women have no problem showing their bodies to everyone, why can't they buy some decent maternity clothes?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/30/blac-chyna-baby-bump-dress/

All I can say is those tattoos of hers are never going to be the same. Kim was mocking Rob's saying it looked like a cabbage patch doll, but Chyna has them all over her legs and arms.

I guess she's another one who refuses to shop in the maternity section. Spandex was meant to stretch but what she's doing to it is downright cruel. 

The only other issue I have with her and Rob is that they both always look like they didn't shower... for several days.  

• Love 2
14 hours ago, GaT said:

I'm not sure where to post things about BC, so I'll stick it in Rob's thread. It looks like she's taking her pregnancy dressing ideas from Kim, & is trying to wear regular clothes & failing miserably. These women have no problem showing their bodies to everyone, why can't they buy some decent maternity clothes?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/30/blac-chyna-baby-bump-dress/

That dress looks hideously uncomfortable, too.  I just can't even fathom the thinking that goes into dressing like a sausage casing for daily wear, let alone when you're pregnant, in the warmth of an LA summer.  She must be sweating like crazy.  Yuck.

• Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 1:24 PM, laurakaye said:

That dress looks hideously uncomfortable, too.  I just can't even fathom the thinking that goes into dressing like a sausage casing for daily wear, let alone when you're pregnant, in the warmth of an LA summer.  She must be sweating like crazy.  Yuck.

Yes, and that dress had a high turtleneck!  Even more sweating.

That poor dress. It was supposed to have a slit in the front, not a gap wide enough to drive a truck through.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Yes, and that dress had a high turtleneck!  Even more sweating.

That poor dress. It was supposed to have a slit in the front, not a gap wide enough to drive a truck through.

And it's velour!  GROSS.

• Love 1

I think she's wearing things from the Kardashian-West line of maternity wear. Maybe Kim, in a gesture of sisterly love, gave her a few of her fav items.    I will give her props for comfortable shoes and not looking miserable in every picture we see of her.

Edited by iwasish

This begs the obvious question...if Rob truly thinks that KUWTK destroyed his family, why did he then sign on to do a show with Chyna?

Here's what I think:  Kris pushed a bunch of papers in front of him, along with a few dollar signs, told him that she knows what's best for him, and he signed on the dotted line...even though he's not in the proper headspace to be making these kinds of decisions for himself.  I can't help but think that his family, rather than taking care of him, would rather exploit his mental health for headlines.  And Chyna is in on it, too.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

We're told Rob believes 'KUWTK' has destroyed his family, and he fears the same will happen with his relationship with Blac Chyna if they put everything out there for the new show.

Well, he's not wrong IMO, & now we know why he wasn't at Grandma's birthday, but he should have thought of that before he signed on the dotted line.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, GaT said:

Well, he's not wrong IMO, & now we know why he wasn't at Grandma's birthday, but he should have thought of that before he signed on the dotted line.

I think they broke up and he can't bring himself to fake it for the cameras like the rest of the family can.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I think they broke up and he can't bring himself to fake it for the cameras like the rest of the family can.

It could be, he probably finally realized that BC is just as big a famewhore as his sisters.

• Love 1

How they ever thought that he was recovered from whatever it was that was keeping him in hiding all this time astonishes me. No one emerges from 3 years of exile from life just to get some ass. Khloe suggested he was having parties while living with her, probably while she was out of town( something he learned from Lamar?) I'm sure there were girls, since he had a drawer full of condoms. How/why he hooked up with Chyna, who initiated it, I don't know but it should have sent red flags to Kris instead of dollar signs. Rob's giddy infantile behavior while talking to the girls was so weird and Kim's insistence that he acknowledge that they were justified in being offended ( which was more embarrassing than insulting,IMO) was just as stupid.

Kris ran out and bought him a house to keep him from living with  Chyna, (living in her house gives her control over who has access to Rob) .  

If Rob has backslide.... They're going to have to decide if his mental health or a TV show is more important. 

So, is this all an attempt to drum up interest in the show or a real drama? Who knows and outside of the baby, I don't care, but Robs kid will surely be a victim. 

• Love 2

Rob was on BC's Snapchat the other day and they were both all smiles. So if they are broken up he IS faking it for the cameras. However, if Rob really is Bipolar like it has been strongly implied for a long time then he could literally be happy one day and miserable the next.  Bipolar disorder is mood swing after swing. The fact that he became a recluse for close to three years and even avoided holidays and birthday is enough to tell me something isn't right with him. Scott of all people is the only one that we even heard suggest that if BC and this new found love is whats pulling Rob out of the funk he was in that if it ended he would go right back to where he was before they hooked up.

eta: aaand then there is this from ET which backs up what I'm saying about mood swings:

"He is just going through one of his mood swings, which is common for him," the source says. "But he is still filming."

"He goes through his dark periods," the source adds. "He gets depressed and doesn't want to really do anything, doesn't leave the house. It got better for a bit when he first started dating Chyna, but he's in a rut now. Hell snap out of it."

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Rob was on BC's Snapchat the other day and they were both all smiles. So if they are broken up he IS faking it for the cameras. However, if Rob really is Bipolar like it has been strongly implied for a long time then he could literally be happy one day and miserable the next.  Bipolar disorder is mood swing after swing. The fact that he became a recluse for close to three years and even avoided holidays and birthday is enough to tell me something isn't right with him. Scott of all people is the only one that we even heard suggest that if BC and this new found love is whats pulling Rob out of the funk he was in that if it ended he would go right back to where he was before they hooked up.

But at least pimp mama will have made buck off it.

And Kim will go right back to calling him fat and lazy. 

• Love 1

I recall that back when Rob and Blac first announced their engagement, there were several tabloid articles claiming that Blac had insisted she did not want to be on KUWTK, did not want to sign any kind of contract with Kris, and wanted to remain independent. I guess Kris waved so much money under her nose that it convinced her to go along with whtever Kris wanted.

I think Rob was right about KUWTK ruining his family. Everyone except him gleefully allowed themselves to be ruined because it was money in the bank.  If they ever feel bad about it, they just go shopping and get more luxury cars, jewelry, designer clothes, fur coats, and exotic vacations. Bad case of self-exploitation followed by unfulfilling materialism. Rob may have mental health issues, but regarding the KUWTK effect, he seems like the most sane one in the family.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, bagatelle said:

Whatever happens, Blac will come out far ahead. She'll get K money and she'll probably be on their show if she wants, and it does seem that's all she wants.

...while Rob goes back to hiding in a dark room, Khloe continues to use Rob to her advantage, and Kris continues to act puzzled when Rob doesn't show up for the next family vacay.

• Love 3

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I'm starting to think that he's not mentally ill and that K!E! and the powers-that-be, planted all of these bipolar stories to explain Rob's rebellion against his family.  They've kept their brand afloat on the image of this klose-knit family that's got each others' backs, and here's Rob dropping out of the show, walking out of his sister's wedding, living his life on his terms (even if they are bad terms) instead of being micromanaged by Kris, so HE MUST BE KKRAZY!  There are another explanations for mood swings, like being a spoiled immature man-baby.  The only difference between Khloe and Rob is that Khloe knows she's a 3rd string player and will never advance, so she'll play by Kris' rule book, at least in the public forum.  Rob seems to believe that having the name Rob K Jr means he's heir to the throne.

• Love 1

I never bought BC as his savior.  Rob obviously has issues as evidenced by the way he drops out of society.  Another person can't fix those issues. The hard work is on Rob.  It doesn't seem that he is willing for whatever reason to do the work, whether it is depression, rebellion, or just plain laziness or perhaps a combination. He may have had a period of elation with BC but once that wore off, and it always does, he finds himself right back where he started with his demons. I think the rest of the family has bent over backwards to help him but one can only do so much. Of course, they may have their own motives too.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

I never bought BC as his savior.  Rob obviously has issues as evidenced by the way he drops out of society.  Another person can't fix those issues. The hard work is on Rob.  It doesn't seem that he is willing for whatever reason to do the work, whether it is depression, rebellion, or just plain laziness or perhaps a combination. He may have had a period of elation with BC but once that wore off, and it always does, he finds himself right back where he started with his demons. I think the rest of the family has bent over backwards to help him but one can only do so much. Of course, they may have their own motives too.

There's a clip on RadarOnline of Rob driving with Kourtney, he looks like he's gained weight, he calls Kris and says "hey mom, why don't you put your dick in my mouth?"

Sorry but there is something seriously wrong  with this guy. Really seriously wrong. It's not just a wacky sense of humor. The bit about the "son"  he supposedly has? Where they all pretend he exists. Fucked up. Now this?

Just No.

• Love 7