Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I just started watching "Nightly Pop" & the first story was Kourtney & Travis getting "married", & they're saying they didn't have a license, so it was "just for fun". Who knows.

(edited)

WHAT WAS THE REASON?? 🙄

theknot-16492608492532.thumb.jpg.5b6813a0ccf185e49f76e62528a04dc8.jpg

"Reposted from @theknot Kourtney Kardashian dropped the first photos from her and Travis Barker's Vegas ceremony! "Once upon a time in a land far, far away (Las Vegas) at 2am, after an epic night and a little tequila, a queen and her handsome king ventured out to the only open chapel with an Elvis and got married (with no license)." Head to the link in our bio for more details. 📷: @kourtneykardash "

That caption reeks of a Kardashian PR person.  So  did they apply/get a marriage license after the fact? Or Is Kourtney revisiting Season 1 of KUWTK when the fam went to Vegas and she and Scott acted like they we gonna get married? 

Like ma'am are the IVF meds making you loose all good common sense?

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • LOL 2

Hulu show content. Kris has been accused of not posting pics of Kourtney at Oscars or Grammys - maybe that was to create a story.

Kourtney: “F everybody - let’s just go to Vegas!”
Travis: “We can touch tongues on camera as soon as Elvis says we’re married!”

(edited)
29 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Hulu show content. Kris has been accused of not posting pics of Kourtney at Oscars or Grammys - maybe that was to create a story.

Kourtney: “F everybody - let’s just go to Vegas!”
Travis: “We can touch tongues on camera as soon as Elvis says we’re married!”

Hell they already have enough content for in my opinion for A million more  seasons on just Kim & Kanye + Kylie's baby daddy Travis and the seemingly end of his rap career and astroworld tragt lawsuits.

And regarding PimpMomma reposting/post Kourtney at the Oscars & Grammys, Kourt isn't the favorite or even 2nd favorite. That was Kim and Kylie but Kim is no longer sharing that thrown.

Also if they didn't move the Grammys to Vegas this year would Kravis even have done this "wedding"

Edited by carolinagirl81
Had more to say..
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

WHAT WAS THE REASON?? 🙄

theknot-16492608492532.thumb.jpg.5b6813a0ccf185e49f76e62528a04dc8.jpg

"Reposted from @theknot Kourtney Kardashian dropped the first photos from her and Travis Barker's Vegas ceremony! "Once upon a time in a land far, far away (Las Vegas) at 2am, after an epic night and a little tequila, a queen and her handsome king ventured out to the only open chapel with an Elvis and got married (with no license)." Head to the link in our bio for more details. 📷: @kourtneykardash "

That caption reeks of a Kardashian PR person.  So  did they apply/get a marriage license after the fact? Or Is Kourtney revisiting Season 1 of KUWTK when the fam went to Vegas and she and Scott acted like they we gonna get married? 

Like ma'am are the IVF meds making you loose all good common sense?

Do they even have any good common sense in the first place? Does it even exist in them at all?

And that photo is just as heartwarming as swimming & eating in raw sewage. Frankly, pigs wallowing in mud is more cute & endearing than this farce. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, GaT said:

So basically, they aren't married, it was all for publicity, & now they'll be able to do the big Kardashian wedding for the show.

Yep. But now I see Kourtney is just like her seeking attention sister Kim because, If this was truly about practice or maybe them just having a little something to say some words to themselves as a little commitment they could have kept that s*** in their hotel suite and had the Elvis impersonator officiant come to them. 

Lame Kourt very lame But whenever they have their big wedding I'm going to devour the pictures because I love a good celebrity wedding.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yep. But now I see Kourtney is just like her seeking attention sister Kim because, If this was truly about practice or maybe them just having a little something to say some words to themselves as a little commitment they could have kept that s*** in their hotel suite and had the Elvis impersonator efficient come to them. 

Lame Kourt very lame But whenever they have their big wedding I'm going to devour the pictures because I love a good celebrity wedding.

At least this is only her first wedding, lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Kourtney admits she gave such little thought to getting a license, that she didn’t realize the office to get one was closed until it was too late. So, what do you do?  Go ahead with it anyway!  She must be so dense to not be embarrassed.  Of course, it’s pretty obvious that that was a lie and she had no intent to get one.

https://pagesix.com/2022/04/07/kourtney-kardashian-defends-sham-vegas-wedding-to-travis-barker/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4

The most shocking thing to come out of this, is that marriage officiant offices close. Who knew? I assumed that most Vegas weddings occur after hours, when  someone is tipsy, or hit a big jackpot, so I assumed they were open 24/7. The Kardashians have inadvertently taught me something. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Who knew? I assumed that most Vegas weddings occur after hours, when  someone is tipsy, or hit a big jackpot, so I assumed they were open 24/7. The Kardashians have inadvertently taught me something. 

They were looking for a very specific officiant, there are plenty of places open but not every place is tacky enough for them.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • LOL 4
25 minutes ago, nkotb said:

The most shocking thing to come out of this, is that marriage officiant offices close. Who knew? I assumed that most Vegas weddings occur after hours, when  someone is tipsy, or hit a big jackpot, so I assumed they were open 24/7. The Kardashians have inadvertently taught me something. 

Nope, Thursday - Wednesday 8am-12am which is a lot of time IMO to get a license. 

Also if the officiant or chapel staff feel like some is drunk or under the influence they can not marry you.

25 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

They were looking for a very specific officiant, there are plenty of places open but not every place is tacky enough for them.

There are a LOT of Elvis impersonator's in Vegas with quite a few of them who can legally marry folks.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I know a couple who got married in a Vegas drive through and didn’t even have to get out of the car. That should’ve been tacky enough for them! 

• LOL 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Kourney looks so trashy

F6F1114A-A642-4E4F-A5FC-B805C1690591.jpeg

Everybody else looks fine I'm cool with the vibe except for Miss Blondie on the end 16-year-old Alabama Barker like I know she's a child and everything And I know Los Angeles raised children are like a different breed especially when their parents are in the entertainment industry.

BUT that is not age appropriate, that platinum blonde hair makes her look VERY older than her age, hell Arianna (my bad about the spelling) Is I think under 25 and she looks younger than her 16-year-old baby sister like the f*** is going on.

But that's what Travis and Shanna allow..

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, nexxie said:

Haven’t seen the Kimmel appearance, but seems Kourtney was very happy.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/stephaniesoteriou/kourtney-kardashian-kimmel-happier-redefining-women-40s

I watched this - another commercial for their show. Kourtney was very happy and tried to tell the Vegas wedding story - until Kim, the jealous narcissist, jumped in with, “When did it (got married in Vegas)...blah, blah, blah.” She cannot stand to give anyone else even a tiny slice of the spotlight.

6 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Kourney looks so trashy

F6F1114A-A642-4E4F-A5FC-B805C1690591.jpeg

Kourtney: “Here, check out these tits!” 

Apparently underboob is all the rage now.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Everybody else looks fine I'm cool with the vibe except for Miss Blondie on the end 16-year-old Alabama Barker like I know she's a child and everything And I know Los Angeles raised children are like a different breed especially when their parents are in the entertainment industry.

BUT that is not age appropriate, that platinum blonde hair makes her look VERY older than her age, hell Arianna (my bad about the spelling) Is I think under 25 and she looks younger than her 16-year-old baby sister like the f*** is going on.

But that's what Travis and Shanna allow..

If I had just seen the picture I would have guessed she was a close friend of Kourtney's and at a minimum 30 years old. She's really 16? Holy shit!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

hell Arianna (my bad about the spelling) Is I think under 25 and she looks younger than her 16-year-old baby sister like the f*** is going on.

I mean Alabama even looks older than Kourtney in this photo.  Really bad.  I wouldn’t mind Kourt’s outfit if she would put away the underboobs.  I don’t find anything sexy about that.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

I watched this - another commercial for their show. Kourtney was very happy and tried to tell the Vegas wedding story - until Kim, the jealous narcissist, jumped in with, “When did it (got married in Vegas)...blah, blah, blah.” She cannot stand to give anyone else even a tiny slice of the spotlight.

Kourtney: “Here, check out these tits!” 

Apparently underboob is all the rage now.

Of course Kim had to interject and make it all about her. She isn’t bipolar, but she is as much of a narcissistic as Kanye. Their kids are fucked.

28 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I mean Alabama even looks older than Kourtney in this photo.  Really bad.  I wouldn’t mind Kourt’s outfit if she would put away the underboobs.  I don’t find anything sexy about that.  

Looks like Alabama is taking her cues from Kylie, who looked 30 at 19.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 4/8/2022 at 2:32 PM, Cinnabon said:

Looks like Alabama is taking her cues from Kylie, who looked 30 at 19.

Alabama looks exactly like her mother, Shanna Moakler. Who is in her late 40s.

Kourtney's outfit in these pictures is the least flattering thing I've ever seen her wear. And I don't know how anyone can be attracted to Travis Barker. He was never good looking in the first place, but the tattoos make him look a thousand times worse. (I have a similar opinion of Pete Davidson.)

• Love 11
(edited)
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

What happened to the eggs Kourtney froze a few years ago?

Likely did not actually happen or they were not viable anymore or they were already fertilized with Scott's swimmers. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
11 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Likely did not actually happen or they were not viable anymore or they were already fertilized with Scott's swimmers. 

She was 39 then, so maybe she wanted a fresh batch. 

2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Okay, so, this retrieval was done the same week they got engaged, which was in October, 2021. There's no way they'd sit on a healthy, fertilized egg for seven months and I don't think Kourtney's pregnant since she's been seen drinking alcohol recently. I guess this means the implantation didn't work?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

There's no way they'd sit on a healthy, fertilized egg for seven months and I don't think Kourtney's pregnant since she's been seen drinking alcohol recently.

I mean the embryo could be frozen forever if they wanted, so seven months isn’t that much time.  Many studies have shown women have better luck with frozen embryo transfers rather than fresh, because their bodies get a chance to recover from the shock of all the stimulation/retrieval meds.  So they might have wanted some time to pass.  Or you know, they want it to be a story for next season!

• Useful 1
On 5/7/2022 at 12:47 PM, nexxie said:

The eggs she froze pre-Travis are only four years old - seems odd they wouldn’t use those.

It’s not like the quality of eggs improves over time, that’s the whole point of freezing them when you’re younger.  

• Love 3
On 5/5/2022 at 10:54 AM, nexxie said:

She was 39 then, so maybe she wanted a fresh batch. 

No such thing as a fresh batch when it comes to eggs.  Females are born with all of their eggs so they age as the woman ages and quality decreases over time.  

• Love 7
(edited)
21 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Good for them. Bet PMK is miffed that she did not get to do a whole wedding spectacle like she did for/with Khloe and Kim.

ETA after reading the TMZ article looks like all that time they keep spending in Italy was more than a vacation, they are gonna have an Italian wedding... Just like Kim 🙃🤣

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Good for them. Bet PMK is miffed that she did not get to do a whole wedding spectacle like she did for/with Khloe and Kim

Looks like Kourtney’s grandma is there, so Kris must be there - and hopefully the kids - but Kim and Kylie posted pics of themselves in other places. Very low key.

Wait. Bigger wedding to come in Italy.

https://people.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-travis-barker-legally-married/

• Love 1
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

Oh goody they will milk it for all its worth

Kourtney is making up for lost time. She’ll have three weddings for the camera - Vegas, Santa Barbara & Italy. Suck on that Kimberly!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kourtney is making up for lost time. She’ll have three weddings for the camera - Vegas, Santa Barbara & Italy. Suck on that Kimberly!

And this is her first wedding. Kim’s heading toward her 4th 🤣. Hopefully she now has the self awareness to know that she’s not cut out for lifelong commitment. 

• LOL 5
32 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Did kids make cut this time? Kylie's at the billboard music awards. Did anyone make the cut. Lol

🤣 I think her grandmother MJ was the only family member there.