Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

Look at try-hard Kimmy compared to the others in the background. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Theyโ€™re not impressed, and neither is poor North.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Look at try-hard Kimmy compared to the others in the background. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Theyโ€™re not impressed, and neither is poor North.

Those are not normal tourists. The people in the blue I suspect are the crew from the Mega Yacht they are likely staying on during and the rest is security.

5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Those are not normal tourists. The people in the blue I suspect are the crew from the Mega Yacht they are likely staying on during and the rest is security.

ย I canโ€™t see Italians being particularly impressed with her pathetic famewhoring either. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Love 2

Remember how she & hubby very obviously didn't go to Kim & Kanye's wedding? Kourtney must be dancing now.

Beyoncรฉ arrives in Italy ahead of Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barkerโ€™s wedding

Kardashian was reportedly a guest at Bey and husband Jay Zโ€™s 2022 Oscars afterparty this year, perhaps extending an invitation to the singer between late night jams.

Now, the question is, is Beyonce there because she's friends with Kourtney or Travis? If it's Travis, then Kourtney learned the lesson from Kim & married someone who could bring her up on the status list.

(edited)
46 minutes ago, GaT said:

Remember how she & hubby very obviously didn't go to Kim & Kanye's wedding? Kourtney must be dancing now.

Beyoncรฉ arrives in Italy ahead of Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barkerโ€™s wedding

Now, the question is, is Beyonce there because she's friends with Kourtney or Travis? If it's Travis, then Kourtney learned the lesson from Kim & married someone who could bring her up on the status list.

Jay and Beyonce go to Italy damn near every summer. I doubt that they will attend the wedding one isย  If Beyoncรฉ didn't really associate with Kim back when Kanye and Jay were BFF she's not gonna switch it up for her sister. And two it would take all the attention away from Kravis.ย 

PMK and the sister's have not posted anything more to their socials( I've been checking only Instagram) of their time in Italy so I wonder who PMK go singed on for the first photo release.

ย 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Jay and Beyonce go to Italy damn near every summer. I doubt that they will attend the wedding one isย  If Beyoncรฉ didn't really associate with Kim back when Kanye and Jay were BFF she's not gonna switch it up for her sister. And two it would take all the attention away from Kravis.ย 

PMK and the sister's have not posted anything more to their socials( I've been checking only Instagram) of their time in Italy so I wonder who PMK go singed on for the first photo release.

ย 

Maybe, I'm sure we'll hear about it if she does go.

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Artsda said:

If Jay and Bey go, it's got to be for Travis.ย 

Is Rob or Caitlyn attending. Rob ran from Italy during Kim's wedding.

No they aren't there the only family in Italy are:

Kim and North (maybe Pete is flying in this morning after SNL), Kylie and Stormi, Khloe, Kendall and Devon Booker (her NBA BF), and can't forget about PMK.

They are having a big reception in LA when they get back for all the family and friends who didn't attend the Italian wedding.

I'm not seeing the Travis and Jay/Bey connection yes they're all musicians but imo I doubt they're that tight privately to attend this wedding.

Edited by carolinagirl81
23 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

ย 

21 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Poor North indeed. Surrounded by a bunch of losers & worthless nobodies.

16 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I'm not seeing the Travis and Jay/Bey connection yes they're all musicians but imo I doubt they're that tight privately to attend this wedding.

Why would Jay-Z & Beyonce be anywhere near that mockery & suckfest called Kourtney & Travis wedding? Its like inviting bedbugs & possums to your house. However, I'm sure that the bedbugs, possums, skunks, & fleas would enjoy that wedding way more than Jay-Z & Beyonce.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Kourney might as well prance around naked. What is she wearing?

Thatโ€™s the family brand, doncha know?

1 hour ago, Magog said:

ย 

Poor North indeed. Surrounded by a bunch of losers & worthless nobodies.

Why would Jay-Z & Beyonce be anywhere near that mockery & suckfest called Kourtney & Travis wedding? Its like inviting bedbugs & possums to your house. However, I'm sure that the bedbugs, possums, skunks, & fleas would enjoy that wedding way more than Jay-Z & Beyonce.

Iโ€™m sure Jay Z and Beyoncรฉ are thrilled and relieved that they donโ€™t even have to fake being nice to Kimmy any longer. The trash took itself out.ย 

• LOL 3

I don't understand why Kravis needed to have this wedding sponsored by D&G. They have more than enough money to rent out a castle themselves, and it just looks ridiculous for all of the KarJenners to be walking around Italy in these D&G outfits and doing ad-like posts all weekend to pimp the design house. Just have a wedding without commercializing it for cryin' out loud!

I'm wondering if Mason is in Italy or if he decided to boycott. He has been suspiciously absent in all of the pap photos. I've noticed he hasn't really been on the show this season either. Is he not into this whole Kravis spectacle? Has he moved in with his father? What is going on with him? Is Mason the new Rob (refusing to go on camera and attend family events)?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

I don't understand why Kravis needed to have this wedding sponsored by D&G. They have more than enough money to rent out a castle themselves, and it just looks ridiculous for all of the KarJenners to be walking around Italy in these D&G outfits and doing ad-like posts all weekend to pimp the design house. Just have a wedding without commercializing it for cryin' out loud!

I'm wondering if Mason is in Italy or if he decided to boycott. He has been suspiciously absent in all of the pap photos. I've noticed he hasn't really been on the show this season either. Is he not into this whole Kravis spectacle? Has he moved in with his father? What is going on with him? Is Mason the new Rob (refusing to go on camera and attend family events)?

I thought I saw mason in one of the Getty images pictures, could be wrong though.

And yes the whole sponsored by Dolce & Gabbana is tacky even for PMK who we know is all about the coin.

Has D&G fallen that low that they need the Kardashians to boost them up? They used to be hot shit in the 90s/2000s then I remembered hearing about some scandals that I think hurt the brand.

ย 

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Exactly. They have more than enough money and donโ€™t need to flaunt it at this point. Just tacky and trashy. But you know what they say about putting lipstick on a pig.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Has D&G fallen that low that they need the Kardashians to boost them up? They used to be hot shit in the 90s/2000s then I remembered hearing about some scandals that I think hurt the brand.

D&G have been in the shit house for a while, they've done/said some really racist things & have lost a lot of supporters. There are also rumors that they're paying celebrities to wear their clothes, so that would fit right in with the K/Js. Also, they're Italian, so they go with the whole "Italian" thing.ย 

• Love 2

The wedding dress is so trashy/stripper like! She got no taste!

At least vampire T was dressed appropriately. He really looks ill too thin.

His son got a neck ย tattoo? For 18 he got a too much ink!ย 

ย 

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And we have the first picture and she wore white and looks like a Catholic ceremony.ย 

Thanks Alabama Barker for the leak. ๐Ÿ˜‚

theknot-1653245849393.thumb.jpg.949a94976a84622eca60c2d24769177c.jpg

The white dress is ridiculous but not as ridiculous as Kimmy who wore white for her 3rd wedding ๐Ÿคฃ

• LOL 4

It's not too horrible from the back.ย  Although the Virgin Mary on the veil seems sacrilegious hanging off Kourtney Kardashian.ย  From the front it's absolutely hideous.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Frost said:

It's not too horrible from the back.ย  Although the Virgin Mary on the veil seems sacrilegious hanging off Kourtney Kardashian.ย  From the front it's absolutely hideous.

ย For @kourtneykardash's a depiction of the Virgin Mary. The religious ฤฐconography, based on one of Barker's tattoos, was accompanied by the text of "family loyalty respect."

That was the caption on a picture of Kourtney during a final fitting posted via Vogue Weddings Instagram account

(edited)

According to PageSixย Mason was there:

The Poosh founderโ€™s children โ€” son Mason, 12, daughter Penelope, 9, and son Reign, 7 โ€” attended the ceremony despiteย not being present for the coupleโ€™s engagement.

No mention of Beyonce. I wouldn't expect a photo ifย  she was there, but I would think she would get a mention, so I guess she wasn't there & it was just coincidence.

EDITED: I forgot to mention, Kourtney's dress looks like a girdle from the front.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

More, better picture of the dress from Dolce and Gabbana.

It's a no for me.ย 

vogueweddings-1653254925118.thumb.jpg.2514934b604db1eb0b9c09cd3820d274.jpg

ย 

dolcegabbana-16532549520951.thumb.jpg.054b27815d453af545fce2bbd6248628.jpg

Ummmmmm . . . looks like she's wearing an undergarment from the 1800s, emphasis on "under" as it should beneath an actual dress. I really don't understand her whole wedding aesthetic, combining all of these religious icons with stripper wear. At least Travis looked respectable and like he belonged at a wedding.

Are they going on a honeymoon? If so, I guess we'll be bombarded with fifty million more photos of them making out and him feeling her up in whatever exotic locale they end up. SIGH

ย 

• Love 3
(edited)

โ€œLike A Virginโ€ bridal costumes.

I am wondering if sheโ€™s already pregnant and they had to get โ€˜er done before thereโ€™s any real bumpage. ย 

Edited by CallmeCray
4 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

โ€œLike A Virginโ€ bridal costumes.

I am wondering if sheโ€™s already pregnant and they had to get โ€˜er done before thereโ€™s any real bumpage. ย 

Idk about that she had 3 of Scotts kids without them being married.

ย 

15 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Ummmmmm . . . looks like she's wearing an undergarment from the 1800s, emphasis on "under" as it should beneath an actual dress. I really don't understand her whole wedding aesthetic, combining all of these religious icons with stripper wear. At least Travis looked respectable and like he belonged at a wedding.

Are they going on a honeymoon? If so, I guess we'll be bombarded with fifty million more photos of them making out and him feeling her up in whatever exotic locale they end up. SIGH

ย 

Likely no honeymoon for a least a few weeks because they've got the big reception back In Los Angeles.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kylie's TikTok has some snippets of the reception idk even know wtf Kim is wearing and PMK looks like she's already hit the wine hard.ย 

Hilarious if you wanna see

This is what Kim wore to the actual wedding, of course there are gloves, I really want to know what's up with the gloves I've been thinking her blonde hair was a wig, but I may be wrong & she might have bleached it. I can't tell at this point. What I really want to know is, why is North dressed like a monk?

58145141-10842967-Family_Kim_Kardashian_

Still no Beyonce sightings, but interesting that Megan Fox snuck in so there are no photos of her arriving, but MGK came on the boats so the papps got plenty of photos of him.

As for Kim's after party look, I don't know what the hell that is she's wearing, except of course, gloves.

1 minute ago, GaT said:

As for Kim's after party look, I don't know what the hell that is she's wearing, except of course, gloves.

That's what I was referring to the after party/reception outfit.ย 

Reign looks adorable.

And I guess D&G new collection is taking inspiration from Catholicism, but didn't they do that already?

(edited)
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Idk about that she had 3 of Scotts kids without them being married.

ย 

Likely no honeymoon for a least a few weeks because they've got the big reception back In Los Angeles.

Oh, no - Iโ€™m not talking about moral or religious reasons - just costume fitting-related. ย A corset-styled anything wonโ€™t be fitting soon if that tummyโ€™s a-growin!

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

Oh, no - Iโ€™m not talking about moral or religious reasons - just costume fitting-related. ย A corset-styled anything wonโ€™t be fitting better anytime soon if that tummyโ€™s a-growin!

Ah this is true.ย 

• LOL 2

Family Loyalty Respect? Are they trying to be The Sopranos now?ย 

The family wore a lot of D&G and I mean a lot right around the time of Kimโ€™s second wedding. Kim and a few others stopped when Kanye entered their lives.ย 

• LOL 1
19 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

Family Loyalty Respect? Are they trying to be The Sopranos now?ย 

The family wore a lot of D&G and I mean a lot right around the time of Kimโ€™s second wedding. Kim and a few others stopped when Kanye entered their lives.ย 

And also around that time D&G were shooting themselves in the foot with the things that they were doing so nobody has really touched them like their golden years of the 90s-2000s I mean their body con dresses were on damn near every IT girl.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And also around that time D&G were shooting themselves in the foot with the things that they were doing so nobody has really touched them like their golden years of the 90s-2000s I mean their body con dresses were on damn near every IT girl.

I remember being surprised that Kim was wearing so much of it. But as a twop poster said, โ€œDo you think they care what anyone thinks?โ€ย 

Are the Kardashians even Catholic? Or maybe Travis is? I feel like this wedding sponsored by D&G to be one of the most tacky, sacrilegious affairs that I have ever seen. A new low (guess they still haven't hit bottom) from this family. Also, Penelope looks like she has been at a funeral in pics from this whole trip, just miserable. Poor thing.ย 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Y'all I do not believe that Mason was at the wedding, we would have seen pictures of him. ๐Ÿ˜ž Hopefully Scott and Kourtney are tending to him as he needs right now.

Mason was there, in three pics Iโ€™ve seen so far. Recently, he asked not to be photographed and Kourtney said she is respecting his wishes.ย 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Mrs. Kourtney Barker like it happened lol I'm still processing it.ย 

Here is how I processed it & that entire wedding.

๐Ÿ˜’, ๐Ÿ’ฉ, ๐Ÿคข, & ๐Ÿคฎ.

11 hours ago, DeeReynolds said:

Are the Kardashians even Catholic? Or maybe Travis is? I feel like this wedding sponsored by D&G to be one of the most tacky, sacrilegious affairs that I have ever seen. A new low (guess they still haven't hit bottom) from this family.

Everything about that farce of a wedding & the entire Kardashian family is sacrilegious. They still finding ways to reach even lower on an everyday basis.

ย 

11 hours ago, DeeReynolds said:

Also, Penelope looks like she has been at a funeral in pics from this whole trip, just miserable.

She knows how we all feel about this tacky wedding. I don't blame Penelope for being miserable throughout this whole thing.ย 

14 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kylie's TikTok has some snippets of the reception idk even know wtf Kim is wearing and PMK looks like she's already hit the wine hard.ย 

Hilarious if you wanna see

I don't want my nearsightedness to get any more worse than it already has. I'm already on my way to blindness (sadly) because of it & I don't want to get there faster because of Kylie's stupid not worth a damn TikTok's.ย 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Is the guy on the right inadvertently standing on her train or is it to make sure it stays stylistically spread out?

looks like he's inadvertently standing on it. Oops. Saw more vid clips from the reception and it didn't look all that fun with just the family + some friends crew they had. I am hopeful for hopefully a third dress now and please not another mini dress and a better party because this D&G sponsored wedding was not it for me.ย 

Like as far as celebrity weddings go this was a dud IMO

• Love 3