Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 1/23/2023 at 11:55 AM, Magog said:

Since when has Travis ever shown any emotional maturity? Is it even in his vocabulary? I know that Kourtney doesn't have any at all.

BTW, the Daily Mail & those tattoos are macular-degeneration inducing.

Some see it as them finding true love.  To me, it seems both of them just gave up…..on it all.  Lol. 

25 minutes ago, AstridM said:

I wouldn’t buy anything any Kartrashian shilled or sold. 

I'll agree and add any celebrity endorsed product.

However for me it depends on the product/company and if I'm familiar with them if I'll try the product.

As celebrity endorsements don't really sway my buying decisions like they used to when I was younger. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, GaT said:

Yeah, I can't understand anyone who would take any of these Lemme supplements. 

Folks will forever want the easy let me just run to the store and take a pill/gummy instead of going to the doctor and getting real treatment.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

However for me it depends on the product/company and if I'm familiar with them if I'll try the product.

As celebrity endorsements don't really sway my buying decisions like they used to when I was younger. 

I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything endorsed by a “celebrity,” lol.

On 2/8/2023 at 1:09 PM, Cocoa Puff said:

I admit I bought the Dose & Co collagen creamer Khloe was hawking a few years back and its become a daily staple.

I'll go back to lurking and not posting now.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Mom and dad went to the MMA fight over the weekend in Vegas and Kourtney is blonde now.

I wonder what Travis did to his hand. I did see an article that the Blink 182 tour is either postponed or they're rescheduling some dates since he's got injured but I didn't click to find out what he did to injure himself.

gettyimages-1471345152-2048x2048.jpg

Edited by Cocoa Puff
34 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Kourtney is blonde now.

gettyimages-1471345152-2048x2048.jpg

I forgot to mention this before, when will the K/Js realize that the only one of them who looks good as a blonde is Khloe? 

And to add to that, you know Travis' obsession with the movie True Romance? Here's a photo of Kourtney in a Alabama (the female lead of the movie, & who Travis named his daughter after) Halloween costume. I guess the wig wasn't enough for Travis, so she did it for real.

NINTCHDBPICT000690741151.jpg

• Like 3
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I forgot to mention this before, when will the K/Js realize that the only one of them who looks good as a blonde is Khloe? 

And to add to that, you know Travis' obsession with the movie True Romance? Here's a photo of Kourtney in a Alabama (the female lead of the movie, & who Travis named his daughter after) Halloween costume. I guess the wig wasn't enough for Travis, so she did it for real.

NINTCHDBPICT000690741151.jpg

Sounds like Travis has the same issue Nic Cage has with Superman and Elvis.

So I was just scrolling through Instagram and I was like let me search the Kardashian ladies to see if they posted anything new to their stories or their feeds and I always click the stories, And I noticed Kourtney re posted/shared this quote form someone and I wonder what she might be alluding to.

Screenshot_20230309-195328.png

2 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

So I was just scrolling through Instagram and I was like let me search the Kardashian ladies to see if they posted anything new to their stories or their feeds and I always click the stories, And I noticed Kourtney re posted/shared this quote form someone and I wonder what she might be alluding to.

Screenshot_20230309-195328.png

It's got to be Scott or Shanna, but my money is on Scott.

14 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Well, Kourtney needs to send that message to her idiot sisters, Kylie, Khloe, & especially Kim. 

• Applause 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I read about this phenomenon elsewhere on this site. It’s about people who have Sanpaku eyes.    I found it fascinating. I’ve never actually heard of it.  Here’s a link that describes it.  A photo of Kourtney is on the link.  No offense to anyone who has these type of eyes.  I don’t think it’s very common.  

https://www.yourtango.com/2019330628/what-are-sanpaku-eyes-how-to-tell-if-you-have-them

That article is saying that Kourtney does not have Sanpaku Eyes.

26 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

That article is saying that Kourtney does not have Sanpaku Eyes.

I thought that statement meant that two of those pictured were known for it, but two were not known for it……but I see what you mean.   Never mind. Lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe

I watched some of it. I couldn't get over how much K and T (and Kris of course) were all drinking. K and T had wine glasses in their hands until they headed down the aisle. Not against drinking but seems excessive.

44 minutes ago, Maire said:

I watched some of it. I couldn't get over how much K and T (and Kris of course) were all drinking. K and T had wine glasses in their hands until they headed down the aisle. Not against drinking but seems excessive.

Yeah I noticed that from the paparazzi pictures.

• Like 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Looks like all that sexi time paid off.

I saw a clip of her on TikTok on stage at one of Blink182 shows and someone suspected that she might be pregnant.

Goodness gracious! I can't believe that's Alabama without all the makeup! She looks so much younger and frankly her age, unless that's an older picture of her... 

rs_634x1024-221224154514-634-alabama-barker-penelope-disick-throwback.webp

Edited by Carolinagirl702

Looks like giving up IVF (sometime last year) was the ticket - don’t know why she did that anyway, since getting pregnant wasn’t a problem the first three times.

• Like 1
On 6/17/2023 at 11:42 AM, Carolinagirl702 said:

Goodness gracious! I can't believe that's Alabama without all the makeup! She looks so much younger and frankly her age, unless that's an older picture of her... 

rs_634x1024-221224154514-634-alabama-barker-penelope-disick-throwback.webp

Penelope is only about three in this picture, so seven years ago. Nice to see Alabama without makeup though - she does go makeup free on TikTok sometimes these days and looks young and fresh.

• Like 1

Interesting hot take on Kourtney and the families "church" and God.

Kourtney did things the "right way"

Sorry if you can't click the link, basically with this person is saying is that the rest of the sisters have one baby daddy and that's their work around for their Evangelical Christian views of having babies outta wedlock.

And Kourtney got married and then conceived this "non IVF" miracle baby because it's God's plan.

• Sad 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

Sorry if you can't click the link, basically with this person is saying is that the rest of the sisters have one baby daddy and that's their work around for their Evangelical Christian views of having babies outta wedlock.

And Kourtney got married and then conceived this "non IVF" miracle baby because it's God's plan.

😒

This sounds & looks like a whole bunch of bullshit. Just clicking on that is giving me massive brain cramps. Just like looking at those photos at Kourtney & Travis showing us once again (😒) how much they love each other & Kourtney's baby bump is giving my retina & optic nerves massive cramps. There is nothing cute or heartwarming about this. That poor baby's life is going to be downright horrible & I feel very sad about that.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
17 hours ago, Carolinagirl702 said:

If the Kartrashians are “evangelical” I’m the Pope. 🤣

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Marley said:

Lol pls their church is basically for tax fraud.

I don’t like Scott I think he’s a creepy bitch but Kourtney snubbing him on Father’s Day does seem rude.

Agreed it was very rude. 

7 hours ago, Magog said:

😒

This sounds & looks like a whole bunch of bullshit. Just clicking on that is giving me massive brain cramps. Just like looking at those photos at Kourtney & Travis showing us once again (😒) how much they love each other & Kourtney's baby bump is giving my retina & optic nerves massive cramps. There is nothing cute or heartwarming about this. That poor baby's life is going to be downright horrible & I feel very sad about that.

That vid clip wasn't meant to be heartwarming IMO I felt the person made some interesting comments on Kourtney and her "finding religion" 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Elvis Kardashian Barker?

Travis has said he wants to name a baby Elvis.

It would still be so much better than most of the other Kartrashian/Jenner kids’ names!

• Like 6
1 hour ago, AstridM said:

It would still be so much better than most of the other Kartrashian/Jenner kids’ names!

And it’s actually kinda cute - especially for a dad in the music industry.

• Like 4

After a quick glance of her stories on Instagram since when does she read daily devotionals??

I'm thinking there might be some smoke with the video clips that I posted above and the TikTok creators commenting on the familys evangelicalism and whatnot.

Img_2023_06_26_20_10_06.jpeg

• LOL 1